DialMyCalls Reviews

DialMyCalls

Mass notification solution

4.85/5 (46 reviews)

Pros
  • Great access to reports, reports provide a comprehensive receipt of calls made. I love the fact that I can create caller groups to organize my contact list better, (super nice).Taina T.Read the full review
  • I love the ability to instantaneously get the important information out to everyone at the same time. OR the ability to customize lists, so that I only send information to specific people.RENEE B.Read the full review
  • A great bargain for any Church who needs to contact circles of volunteers.Timothy W.Read the full review
Cons
  • There's no way to print a report of those on our contact list. Although customer service is readily available there's lack here and I will explore all other avenues before contacting them.Teresa B.Read the full review
  • In weather situations such as bad weather cancellations, alerts can be recorded and distributed in five minutes.Timothy W.Read the full review
  • The product allows me to get the word out for an emergency weather closing or delay in a very efficient manner. The people we serve and our employees have become dependent upon the calls and texts.John P.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Jeffrey Hall

Great auto-call service

Reviewed 2019-09-16

In the old days we would have to call everyone personally, one at a time. there is still a place for that but to get out general reminders and announcements, it would take hours. Now we do it in a couple minutes.

Pros
We love this service. We are able to break our call lists into multiple groups so if we need to get a message to certain group, no problem but we can also send an event announcement to everyone.

Cons
Of course you lose the opportunity to have a two way conversation but the extra push to talk feature helps with that if folks want to talk with us further.

Anthony Crawford

Happy customer

Reviewed 2019-10-10

The staff is very helpful and friendly.

Pros
I am able to record one message and send it out to all my members at one time.

Cons
The app does not have all the features that the online version has.

Joanne Gregory

Makes Automated Calling a Snap!

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-12-27

DialMyCalls allows me to reach out quickly and efficiently to all of my customers, and in a cost-effective manner. I'm really happy with their product and pricing.

Pros
Easy to use platform Easy to generate relevant reports Easy to schedule outgoing calls from office or on the road

Cons
I have multiple locations, and for each one I have a separate account. It would be nice to have one umbrella account from which I could administrate all of my locations.

Alberto Rivera

Best Broadcasting SMS solution I have found ...

Reviewed 2019-09-24

Overall I am thrilled with the solution. It enables my staff and I to per-schedule important updates for our customers before they set to travel, during and after travel. From a customer satisfaction standpoint - it's a hit for our business. Our customers are grateful we are on top of our game - simply because we are sending them text messages along the way and keeping them from any surprises.

Pros
There are great things to like about Dial My Calls. 1) It's price point - It is Priced Right 2) Ease of use - which just became easier with their latest rollout 3) Customer Service

Cons
I really wish the solution would provide support for external area codes that are still a part of the United States. However, it's such a negligible impact to my business that I am able to deal with it, using copy and paste!

Paul Schoeff

IT Really Works!

Reviewed 2019-09-25

9.5 out of 10! Love it. Use it regularly. The prices are fair and affordable.

Pros
IT is very economical, easy to use, effective!

Cons
There are a few minor areas that should allow user customization of settings. For example, when you initiate a "Recording" by phone, it should use a cookie to retain and prepopulate the phone number to call field. That is not a huge issue, but there are three or four small things like that which could be improved.

Cody Ford

Up and running in 5 minutes....

Reviewed 2019-09-20

We use this as a service company to remind our customers about their upcoming appointments in the evening after our office is closed. Customers enjoy it and make us look very professional.

Pros
It was really simple to set up. I was up and running in 5 minutes and we have continued to use it. Once set up it runs on auto-pilot, thanks to the Zapier integration. They also have a pay-as-you-go plan so we only pay for what we need and no monthly fee.

Cons
I wish that it didn't have to add a contact in Zapier before I can send the message out, but it still works as it should and fully automated.

Lisa Falkowski

Easy to use and saves time

Reviewed 2019-09-24

DialMyCalls is a great tool! I absolutely would not do with out it again. The amount of time DialMyCalls saves me completely out weighs the yearly cost to use it.

Pros
What I like most is that it didn't take a lot of time to figure out how to use the program. With a few simple steps, you can notify everyone (or just a few) in your contact group using DialMyCalls. I especially like the being able to set up different groups for those who prefer text messages, voice calls, or emails. Another feature that I enjoy is the text to speech feature----which I use very often. Although it is very easy to send a message using your personal voice, I prefer to just type what needs to be said and hit send.

Cons
The text message feature is one of my favorites, however, I wish it allowed more characters as well as the ability to receive replies at no extra charge.

Lutes Joseph

Easy as 1,2..3

Reviewed 2020-01-20

Dialmycalls made my life extremely easy when it comes to sending messages and effectively informing my church members of current and upcoming events.

Pros
The best part of the software for me is the convenient APP that can be used to easily scheduled or send a broadcast to all of our church members instantly. Having the ability to get your own personal vanity number and sending the people voice messages is a plus also.

Cons
The credit is a little confusing. I think it should just receivers. i.e 200 credits=200 recipients. It was a little confusing for me at first.

Kreda McCullough

Great for Church Groups and Choirs!

Reviewed 2020-01-07

As I stated in what I like best, I'm cutting down on time having to contact each individual caller and musician by sending out one broadcast message.

Pros
I really love DialMyCalls. I'm the president of our church's Mass Choir and we have callers assigned to each section. When there's an important message, I send a broadcast message to the musicians as well as the callers and they call their section list. It's very efficient, meaning I don't have to call each person individually because let's face it, some people don't know how to get off the phone. LOL!

Cons
The only thing I dislike is how it rounds up the time used. I initially wanted to use this free version, but sometimes, the messages are longer than 30 minutes.

Phil Rittner

Best Phone/Text Notification Software!

Reviewed 2020-02-06

Having this service available whenever we need it is a blessing!

Pros
We had searched and tried a few other services for notifying our members when the church had to close for inclement weather. DialMyCalls is just perfect for us! It works with us as we grow and folks leave; very easy to edit! It's also an exceptionable value for the buck!

Cons
We're ever so thankful to have this software on hand should we need it! We will have a regular testing of the service from time to time... but can't think of anything negative!

Taina Toste

Great Product, needs a little tweeking. :0)

Reviewed 2019-02-28

Thank you for the opportunity to share this with you. Good luck! Overall, great product. I am very happy with it.

Pros
What I like most of the DialMyCalls software: - User Friendly; - Response time is immediate, amazing!; - Great access to reports, reports provide a comprehensive receipt of calls made; - I love the fact that I can create caller groups to organize my contact list better, (super nice); - Cuts my workload in half; - Customers response is positive; - Made affordable. Perfect for small busnesses, like ours. I truly appreciate that, too, being I am paying out of pocket so that my boss dosen't reject the concept due to budget.

Cons
What I least like about DialMyCalls software: - The Spanish recording feature has a glitch, when I pick the Spanish language The male voice is audiable and at a good pace. The female voice is rushed and fewer pauses. With that being said, still on the Spanish option when adding the "<break/>" feature to get a little gap between sentences, the original Spanish voices are cancelled out and the English voice is now reading the message, which totally distorts the message. It gives it horrible "Gringo" sound effect. It's funny as hell, but not usable, therefore there is no feature to allow Spanish messages created to make necessary audio adjustments; - There is no way of pulling up the written portion of a recorded message to make adjustments after it has been created; - Reports do not include the name of the contact, only the phone number; - When creating a new broadcast, there is no way of returning to the previous step without having to start over; - When adding multiple phone numbers, it will not allow to duplicate a name, (what is up with that?) Nor, does it have the capacity to add duplicate phone numbers on the single contact.

Lee Boling (LION)

Great for text blasts to keeping the staff in the loop of events

Reviewed 2018-12-20

I have used several different programs at different cost and different companies. I have found that this one is by far the better fit for the needs we have for it. I can see where it can keep the staff and partners informed with a simple text blast as well as able to be setup as a good marketing tool for clients without spamming them either.

Pros
Taking advantage of the credits plan for text messages vs. a monthly service fee helps make it more affordable and apt to be used. It is a great program for small and medium size businesses to be able to sue with out the large overhead of some programs.

Cons
When setting up the program it can at first be overwhelming. But if you take your time and follow the FAQ and think out what you need vs. want it s tarts to make sense and becomes easy to use.

Shirley McIntyre

DialMyCalls is easy & inexpensive

Reviewed 2018-12-20

Our firm uses DialMyCalls for inclement weather and emergency notices. We also use it as notification when one of our offices is closed. Prior to using DialMyCalls, we sent notices by email which may have been missed by many employees. Everyone receives and pays attention to the texts and is aware of what's going on in real time.

Pros
DialMyCalls is simple to use, it's fast and inexpensive. Unlike other companies, DialMyCalls requires no long term contracts, no large deposits or credit checks, and the simple instructions and ease of use allows you to use it when needed without having to locate instructions on how to send a blast email if you forget. Adding funds to your account when needed works well for us.

Cons
More characters allowed would be a plus.

John Prospero

Great Product

Reviewed 2018-12-20

We are a not for profit organization and use the software to communicate transportation issues to the more than 900 individuals that we serve. The product allows me to get the word out for an emergency weather closing or delay in a very efficient manner. The people we serve and our employees have become dependent upon the calls and texts. We also recently started sending out advocacy information to our families. The best price product on the market

Pros
Very easy to use, really quick to get out a message and priced very inexpensively

Cons
Nothing comes to mind. We have not experienced any issues.

Amy Winstead

Great Service!

Reviewed 2020-01-10

Very easy to use. Service was great and I was able to reach my customers quickly and efficiently.

Pros
Very easy and personal way to reach ALL my clients. I did not need to be concerned with whether the number was a cell number or land line. All clients were reached.

Cons
I wish it were free :) But considering that does not exist, this is a great value.

Tricia Garcia

Very Satisfied Customer

Reviewed 2019-10-09

I am able to connect with all our parents quickly and easily.

Pros
I like that I can log in from anywhere and send an instant communication to all my parents or just a select few. I have pre-recorded items that I use frequently so that I can just click on the message I want to send. It is easy to use and the price is reasonable.

Cons
The only thing I don't like is that when I'm on my phone I can't access my previous texts to reuse.

Kris Esgar

Great Way to Keep Congregations Updated

Reviewed 2019-06-04

Pros
This is a quick and easy way to send robo-calls to your church members. Update them on severe weather, the weekly activities, or special events. Can be used on a desktop or via smartphone app. Offers both text, voice and voicemail options. You can record your own voice or use the robo-voice features.

Cons
If you use this less than once a week, buy the pay-as-you-go credits rather than the flat monthly fee.

Anonymous

DialMyCalls is a great system to keep touch with everyone in multiple networks!

Reviewed 2018-01-12

Pros
DialMyCalls is very cost effective all while having the ability to send mass phone calls, texts, and emails to multiple contact groups quickly.

Cons
The app needs some updating as far as the overall user interface and ease of use. When searching for contacts you can only see 10 at a time and when you have a group of 1,000 and are not able to search for a specific person on the app it makes it time consuming to look up information.

Judith Irvin

A real time saver

Reviewed 2018-12-22

We have no problems whatsoever with this company and highly recommend it to anyone needing the service they provide

Pros
I don’t think our group could function effectively without DialMyCalls. I remember what is was like years ago when we had ineffective and time consuming phone chains that took hours to accomplish what now takes minutes. We are so thankful for this company.

Cons
Can’t think of a thing. They keep the service current and customer service is excellent.

Teresa Blackley

Definately Recommend

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-09-20

Although our business size is 11-50 employees, we are able to utilize this software to quickly share information to the more than 350 members of our congregation. This tool is effective and dependable, and there's never been a cause to seek a different option.

Pros
Easy to implement, relatively easy to maintain and update. Great reporting tools. The app is excellent - very easy to use.

Cons
The search doesn't automatically clear even when signing out and signing back in. There's no way to print a report of those on our contact list. Although customer service is readily available there's lack here and I will explore all other avenues before contacting them.

William Walters

Kiwanis Loves Dial My Calls

Reviewed 2018-12-27

we have used Dial My Calls to announce to our Kiwanis Club members the weekly meeting information for over probably 6 years. And its simple and quick to use for fast, emergency notifications.

Pros
ease of use access from smartphone is just as easy as from desktop very reasonable price

Cons
i really have not found anything that is an issue

LORETTA FISCHER

Easy, effective client contacts

Reviewed 2019-02-27

We use DialMyCalls to contact clients of a volunteer tax preparation service. The calls remind clients of their appointment and what documents to bring. We have much less trouble with missed appointments and the clients are better prepared.

Pros
It is quick and easy to record a message and set up calls. The cost is very reasonable. There seems to be good customer support available, but I never needed it because the system was so easy.

Cons
Setting up contact groups was a little confusing at first.

Lynn Zimmerman

Dial My Calls

Reviewed 2018-12-20

Went from a slow single-call calling systems to online system which calls and texts messages as soon as we hit send. We love it!

Pros
easy to use from any device; speed of calling; customer service.

Cons
We don't have any complaints at this time...

William Marks

Amazing .... wasn't sure at first but after my 1st use --- WOW!!

Reviewed 2018-12-21

Saves so much time and employee cost in making the calls that had to be made to many prospects.

Pros
Very easy to use. When I had a questions, customer service was right there for me. Always adding new features to make our job easier.

Cons
Haven't found a reason to not like this software.

Anonymous

Time saver

Reviewed 2018-12-20

Positive since day one. Quick response to questions. Also liked how you could test the software before spending money.

Pros
The amount of time saved by sending out one call instead of hundreds of individual calls

Cons
The site maybe slow to load due to large number of graphics on the page