What I like most of the DialMyCalls software:
- User Friendly;
- Response time is immediate, amazing!;
- Great access to reports, reports provide a comprehensive receipt of calls made;
- I love the fact that I can create caller groups to organize my contact list better, (super nice);
- Cuts my workload in half;
- Customers response is positive;
- Made affordable. Perfect for small busnesses, like ours. I truly appreciate that, too, being I am paying out of pocket so that my boss dosen't reject the concept due to budget.
What I least like about DialMyCalls software:
- The Spanish recording feature has a glitch, when I pick the Spanish language The male voice is audiable and at a good pace. The female voice is rushed and fewer pauses. With that being said, still on the Spanish option when adding the "<break/>" feature to get a little gap between sentences, the original Spanish voices are cancelled out and the English voice is now reading the message, which totally distorts the message. It gives it horrible "Gringo" sound effect. It's funny as hell, but not usable, therefore there is no feature to allow Spanish messages created to make necessary audio adjustments;
- There is no way of pulling up the written portion of a recorded message to make adjustments after it has been created;
- Reports do not include the name of the contact, only the phone number;
- When creating a new broadcast, there is no way of returning to the previous step without having to start over;
- When adding multiple phone numbers, it will not allow to duplicate a name, (what is up with that?) Nor, does it have the capacity to add duplicate phone numbers on the single contact.