NinjaRMM Reviews

NinjaRMM

The Easiest-to-Use Unified Endpoint Management Platform

NinjaRMM

Ninjarmm Review

I have been with Ninjarmm for about 3 years and they have grown and changed quite a bit from its inception with us. We have a great deal. We get RMM, Teamviewer, Webroot and Malwarebytes all for the cost of the RMM agent. Their support is great too.

Pros

It is very easy to learn, deploy and is fast to use. Integration with 3rd party apps like Teamviewer and webroot are very simple. Deploying scripts and policies are pretty straight forward and easy to apply.

Cons

I do wish Ninjarmm had a deep script library so as to to have create my own to pull from but other than that been very happy with them.

Manage your Windows workstations, and more!

Pros

I recommended Addigy for Apple products, and I'll recommend Ninja for Windows stuff. While not quite as robust, the features it offers gives us control over our Windows machines and does so in a slick UI. Hoping to see some more features added in the future, but as of right now they give us a good deal of control and definitely more than we had before. Without using Active Directory, this is something you need.

Cons

The fact that there is no script repository slightly grinds my gears, but supposedly it's in the works.

Been with Ninja from the start

Improved efficiency. Simplified management. Short implementation cycle. Flexible scripting and monitoring options. Great value.

Pros

Ease of use. Simple dashboard. Scripting and policy flexibility works well for our environment and clients. Once we built and implemented our policies, we saw immediate improvements in efficiency. Ninja was a start-up when we adopted their RMM platform. There have been bumps, but they have always been honest about issues and responsive to our questions. I have worked with several RMM vendors in the past and Ninja has been the best fit for us.

Cons

Thank you Chip for staying with us since the beginning! We have a very exciting roadmap for Q4 and Q1 2018 to deliver community requested features :)

Great for the Price

I needed a solution to bundle remote management and patching, antivirus, and remote control. This product does just that.

Pros

Easy to setup. Easy to use. Good documentation. Option to bundle Webroot and TeamViewer at a VERY reasonable price. Does what we need it to do.

Cons

Very rarely, we'll have a system stop syncing with TeamViewer. I've spoken with them and I'm told that issue will be resolved soon. Another thing that is more of an inconvenience than a con...You are required to have 2FA enabled to make configuration/policy changes. Overall, these are minor and don't significantly affect the use of the product or my recommendation.

Where RMM should be in 2017

Pros

Patch management feature blows all other RMM's out of the water, ease of use is what all other RMM products hope for

Cons

I have no negative views on this software, only requests to add more first-class software partners as the product develops, like Bitdefender for AV integration and Securence for email security features, maybe a SIEM or EUBA product as well.

Hi Matthew, Thank you for the kind words. We have been on a breakneck pace thorough 2017 with multiple major feature releases. We are happy to hear you are enjoying our platform but we are still very ambitious about where we want to go. We currently have multiple discussions with first-class software partners and we will announce those new partnerships as soon as we are ready. Exciting times ahead for Ninja!

Exceptional RMM

Ninja team is one exceptional group of professionals who will do anything to make you happy and they sincerely want to help you when you need help. NinjaRMM helped us A LOT since we started using it 2 and some years ago. Warm recommendation.

Pros

UI is excellent, everything is intuitive and easy to find. Managing clients' devices is easy and fast. The policy manager allows customization and reports are spot on.

Cons

There were some issues with TV integration, however it was TV issue, not Ninjas. The mobile app needs some more functionalities.

The best RMM software in the market

Working with Ninja, we have improve our work with customers significantly and the clients have noticed that we are so much proactive with them.

Pros

The RMM agents are very easy to install/created, the interface is very visual and the configuration simple but strong.

Cons

API integrations are not very developers right now.

Happy

Extremely satisfied

Pros

Very good system would highly recommend

Cons

Missing a few features all of what’s missing ninja are in the works of implementing

Looking for a complete RMM product that's easy to use and doesn't break the bank? This is it.

Overall experience is positive with little downside other than their growth. As they grow and the software/service catalog expands, you have to be able to move at their pace. Not a downside, but something to be aware of.

Pros

Ease of use is the best part about the software, but my biggest reason for loving Ninja is the support team!

Cons

I've had some issues getting to the community pages, but otherwise, it's been a solid product. The tech team has been calling me directly when they find new things or would like to test changes.

Best remote management tool for Windows.

Pros

Having tested out multiple different RMM tools for Windows, nothing came close to Ninja. It has everything you need to quickly and effectively manage your Windows workstations. It also does all this in a rather sexy package. Being able to quickly see if our computers are out of date, if there are software or security patches available, if the system's hard drives are filling up, and a plethora of other useful data, really helps us as an IT department to proactively protect and service these machines.

Cons

Being a newer company with a new product, there are some features that still need to be fully implemented. Thankfully Ninja gives great transparency into what they are working on so you really know whats up and coming and what is planned.

Awesome time saving tool for MSPs everywhere

Pros

It is so easy to get things done. It is under active development - always something new to play with

Cons

It is under active development - often waiting for new features Support can sometimes be times be slow if you find an obscure bug

Hi Allen, Thank you for the review. We've been on a breakneck pace releasing new features 1H 2017. We're looking to continue the same pace in the second half of the year. As for the comments on support - our support team is 100% based here in the US with offices in Tampa, FL, and San Francisco, CA. We do try to get back to all tickets in a reasonable timeframe. I will discuss with our support team. Again, thank you for being a partner and thank you for your feedback. Andy

Extremely easy to use. Great support community. Tons of development and updates. Streamlined.

I can manage my clients easily and quickly

Pros

I love how fast the response is whenever I have a question. Their support docs and videos are stellar. Great involvement with the community and listens to MSP feedback. Great pricing and you can scale easily. Great integrations with current solutions.

Cons

I have yet to have a con with not only the software but with the company. If I had to come up with something it would be more of a feature request (which by the way is on 2018 road map!) Keep up the great work!

Hi David, thank you for the great review! You can submit feature requests in our community or directly at pm@ninjarmm.com

Very usefull to manage computers

Very very very nice preoduct

Pros

Monitor, running on scripts, automaticly run scripts when alert is triggered.

Cons

maybe setting up new location and policy could be easier to do.

Ninja RMM

Ninja is a great tool with great support.

Pros

The ease of use is far superior to any other RMM tool on the market

Cons

Haven't found anything I don't like. The tool has met all expectations.

We wouldn't be without NinjaRMM!

The account management is second to non with regular check ins and always on hand to offer support.

Pros

NinjaRMM allows us to manage hosts across multiple regions with ease. The integration with TeamViewer and Webroot simplifies onboarding new clients. Automated patching and reporting helps us keep our team small.

Cons

I'm happy to see the new backup solution but at the moment it is limited to file backup rather than image backup. It would be great to see full image backup implemented in the future.

Fantastic and Best Bang for Your Buck

We were one of the first MSPs to use Ninja. I had tried out every other RMM on the market and Ninja won then and they just keep getting better with time.

Pros

It does everything we could want. It's easy to use and it's the best value on the market.

Cons

The only con is that's it's not free. lol But there price is hard to beat and the product is fantastic.

By far the best RMM system currently available.

Pros

Its beautiful & intuitive. Fully SaaS. Easy to use. Excellent automation functionality. We're currently using Ninja to automatically detect/remediate a whole host of issues!

Cons

Control of Mac endpoints is not currently on-par with Windows machines, but I'm told this is on the roadmap!

Hi Jason, Thank you for your kind words. We're hard at work to provide you with the next great release :). Andy

Easy to use automation tool

Everyone on the team is really excited to use Ninja and we can’t wait to see what the future holds!

Pros

While we are new to NinjaRMM, our team has been incredible pleased with the onboarding process so far! There is no second guessing where things are located which really allows my team to manage their time more efficiently. Ninja also makes it really easy to see which of our customers that we need to pay attention to as well. Our favorite is the command line utility which is the fastest I have ever seen!

Cons

We’re waiting on some more advanced user permissions

Ninja is a great RMM. I switched to it from a competitor and have been pleased.

Management of all my client's computers.

Pros

Ninja is extremely simple. I started using it right away and deployment is a snap. The integrated Teamviewer is fantastic. They are responsive to user feedback and are constantly adding new features. It does a lot and I use it daily.

Cons

Tech sup can be slow to respond. I have had to make a couple attempts to get their attention in the past. They do come through eventually. The antivirus reporting could be a little stronger.

Thank you for your support, we will keep striving to be the best!

Out of the box instantly started paying dividends. Improvements have made functionality much better

Simplify client management and on boarding.

Pros

Efficient and straight forward. Support is fantastic, haven't missed a beat with all of my requests. Actively adding new features and improvements.

Cons

So far there is not too much to complain about. Reporting could be a little more comprehensive. Potentially a few more integrations with vendors would add some additional choices which may improve integrations with some vendors already being used in the field.

Thank you for your support Stephen! We are definitely working on reporting enhancements as we speak, stay tuned for more updates!

Great New RMM

Overall, I'm very happy to have switched to NinjaRMM. My staff and I have been thrilled with the experience and the open nature of the NinjaRMM team. We feel like we have a partner that listens to our concerns and ideas and that is very important.

Pros

Onboarding a new employee - In the past, the unnecessary complexity of our RMM tool made it more difficult for new technicians to get comfortable. Ninja's easy to use interface along with their 1 on 1 training for new technicians really helps get our guys running. Managing the RMM Tool - Previous RMMs took many hours each week to babysit functions to make sure their were completing successfully. With Ninja they just work. In addition, there is less hardware internally to manage and upgrade.

Cons

There are a few features that I hoped were implemented; however, I know they are on the horizon. Remote File and Registry explorer would be nice to have. ConnectWise Integration needs some changes for ticket updates. BrightGauge integration would be really nice for enhancing our heads up displays and reporting.

Easy, Straight Forward

Better management of my hosts and cost savings.

Pros

It is intuitive, fast, great value, modern, & continually growing/adding features. It not is a fanstic RMM tool but it came with so much value it saved me $$ for the same service I was getting from my previous RMM.

Cons

I have not been able to find 1 solution for both PC/MAC. I know these guys are working on it but until then I have my Mac Agents with a different RMM>

Hi Kevin, Thank you for being a partner! As you are well aware we've been releasing lots of new features 1H 2017 and will be looking to continue the same pace in 2H 2017. As for your comment on Mac, we do have a lightweight Mac monitoring agent. We are hard-at-work at providing scripting / remote access capabilities on Mac. Stay tuned! Andy

Good Product, Great Support

Easy remote monitoring and management. We monitor 200 devices and keeping track of and remediation of issues is very simple with Ninja

Pros

We all want a product that works well and has great support. Ninja RMM meets and exceeds that benchmark. Ninja has an easy to use, well laid out user interface with plenty of options to meet varying needs in the RMM market. When things don't work as expected the support team is exceptional. They take the time to understand your specific issue and get the problem resolved in a timely fashion.

Cons

At times certain screens load slowly and I'm impatient. Ninja does stay on top of this issue and resolves it when the problem occurs.

We have been enjoying Ninja for about a year and have "drank the koolaid"!

We purchased Ninja because the business was running us. With the addition of Ninja, we have been able to free up much more time to spend with our clients in a "relationship building" capacity instead of behind the keyboard.

Pros

Ninja is extremely easy to use. We just implemented it without instruction. No learning curve, no reading white papers. It fits in with our workflow very nicely. The interface is very intuitive. Support is extremely easy to contact and has answers right away.

Cons

I would like to see more complex reporting. The reporting is adequate but does not have some of the options I would like to see.

Thank you Thomas for the encouragement! We are working hard to further improve the Ninja experience!

Ninja beat out Kaseya and DATTO/AEM

Needed a RMM platform with strong third party integration. Ninja fit the bill where's the competition trys to lock you into their platforms offerings.

Pros

Ninja boasts a responsive development team, a vibrant user community, and an excellent account management team. Their transparent pricing and straight forward terms mean you don't have to negotiate terms each term renewal and since the pricing is so transparent your account rep becomes your ally not someone you fight with over pricing.

Cons

The feature set is currently smaller than some competitors but that has not hindered my use or enjoyment of the product and they are constantly expanding the feature set.