All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ClickFunnels

Cloud based marketing automation software for SMBs

ClickFunnels Reviews

Pros

This is a great resource for creating great landing pages for an ad. It is easy to create and can help with great conversions.

Makenzie G.

Read the full review
Overall, I loved the platform and great value for very little cost compared. Will highly recommend and will use again.

David R.

Read the full review
The benefit, is that while I am still gaining traction online, I can "look" like the best of them, easily.

Robert L.

Read the full review

Cons

This is a terrible, terrible concern. Due to the system being unreliable, the pages can snap and not load properly for hours on end, sometimes even longer.

Vuk P.

Read the full review
Customer service is horrid and you should expect to wait for days. They are a SOFTWARE company that requires 10 day notice on cancellation and just finding the access to cancel the platform.

Cory A.

Read the full review
Backpack and actionetics are suffering and lacking. Customer support is also pretty bad now.

Ian T.

Clickfunnels is okay

ClickFunnels Is A No-Brainer (even without my brain)

Since starting to use Clickfunnels, I have learned exactly who I help, why I help them, what they can learn, and how they can get it; if you think you can help everyone, you will fail. I don't want to build another website without Clickfunnels; it's that easy and looks great! I'm disabled and the customer service doesn't make me feel stupid when I get confused and ask questions.

Pros

Honestly, this is the best software and automation I have ever seen for building an online presence and helping connect people with the right services and products for them instead of and endless page of options that don't really help. There are great resources for understanding how to be the best you and overdeliver to your community and customer base, If you are willing to put in effort to improve yourself and how you communicate.

Cons

Some of the integrations, like with MX records and CRM, confuse me trying to read through the Q&A. There is a learning curve to understanding how to do anything. I am epileptic and would be lost if I didn't do the One Funnel Away Challenge to learn about functions and features. That really isn't a bad thing. Some Videos would be easier on my Ready Epilepsy; but I still make it work.

Excellent product, continuously improving

Overall I would HIGHLY recommend this product. Russell and his team have done an excellent job capturing the pieces you need to create an EFFECTIVE funnel, and made it so EASY to use. You don't need a developer or web site skills or Wordpress (though they DO integrate with it :-)). They build out the funnel for you, you choose a template/look for it, and it is done. You tweak the wording and colors and add your images/logo and off you go. They are responsive and trying to make US successful.

Pros

Note - I am on the Startup plan. The Platinum plan does more. The funnel templates, even the older ones, are well done. The newer ones are even better than I would expect. The software guides you through creating your funnels, guiding you with a funnel cookbook and appropriate funnel steps that match what you are trying to do. It is a well thought-out software for sure. I also appreciate the TON of learning materials you get -- about funnels, funnel scripts, etc. The integrations with Stripe and Zapier is really easy and seamless, and adding videos via Vimeo and YouTube is simple. Plus the software is always improving.

Cons

Note - I am on the Startup plan. The Platinum plan does more and may solve some of this. First, it is a bit expensive for noobs. The Platinum is what we all need, but it is not feasible until we get our feet under us. For the core parts, building a funnel that leads people from start to finish, it is great, but if you want to build more advanced funnels then this product can fall short. Survey functionality...

This makes online business SO EASY

I am loving clickfunnels so far. I have created and deployed a few funnels and really have nothing but great things to say as a newer online business!

Pros

I love how funnels are so quick to create. There are very good templates available too that have really helped in my funnel creation. Everything is literally drag and drop and it's amazing. The customer service is also really quick to respond if there is any issue

Cons

It can be a little tough to figure out at first, all the different features and editing but once you figure it out it really couldn't be easier. The membership platform could be a little further developed.

Hi Alyssa, Thank you for your kind words! It is awesome to hear that you find our software user-friendly. We look forward to seeing what you will accomplish. Keep up the good work!

A powerful tool with a steep (and often unnecessary) learning curve

I invested in ClickFunnels after launching a new business. I needed a funnel in place. In the past, I'd have just built it in Wordpress but I kept hearing such amazing things about ClickFunnels that I figured I'd check it out. And at the end of the day, I'm impressed. I may spend half my time in ClickFunnels cursing the software and how unnecessarily complicated they make almost every step of any process (and how honestly inexcusably glitchy it is), but it does more than any other tool I've used. Honestly, if I knew what I was getting into before I started with ClickFunnels, I probably wouldn't have done it. But now that I'm in, I wouldn't go back.

Pros

ClickFunnels feels like it CAN do just about anything. It's funnel-builder is robust, the templates are incredibly helpful, and their email server (with or without Actionetics) is fairly powerful. I think my favorite feature, however, is that you can share funnels. As a coach, a big part of my job is teaching network marketers how to build an online presence. Most of them have never heard of a funnel before, so this can be an uphill battle. I love the fact that I can create a fully-featured funnel template, then just share that link with my students.

Cons

ClickFunnels feels about 10 years outdated. The interface is fairly ugly, and the whole user experience just feels ... Clunky, is probably the best word for it. I think, more than anything, ClickFunnels suffers from massive feature bloat. Over the years, they've added SO MUCH functionality that it lost accessibility. Sure, you CAN do just about anything with ClickFunnels ... But it's not gonna be...

ClickFunnels - a Marketing Monster for everyone

If you are looking for an easy to use software to build your online presence, ClickFunnels is what you are looking for. Not only can you create your page to your likings but on top of that with the courses, webinars and books you will get tons of leads. The page builder is easy to use via click and drop. The possibilities to adjust it to your brand colours are brand design are almost endless. Integration with your SMTP (email provider) are easy and quickly done. If you are stuck you will find help in the huge library of tutorials and if that does not answer your question the support team will run you through. They are always friendly and helpful.

Pros

Easy to use Easy to brand Awesome tutorials and support team Easy to integrate external software Way more leads then normal homepages

Cons

I find it a bit disappointing that ClickFunnels does not offer a shop builder tool. Also the possibilites for a form, such as contact form are not exactly what I expected.

Hi Amelie! We love to hear that you are enjoying ClickFunnels and that you find it user-friendly! We can't wait to see what you will accomplish. Thanks for being part of the ClickFunnels Family!

CHOICES.

Worried your spouse/significant other is going to kill you over spending the full $297 ? Well, I pretty much promise that if you put in the daily work. Do EXACTLY as they train you to do step by step, in that order. You will WOW them with your $297 purchase by at least breaking even if not MORE THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE!

Pros

So easy, plug in the info (after watching the training videos--especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to show you how to do it) From the training you have; [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- the genius who figured it all out, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- brings the fun and will get you excited and ready to get done your daily tasks, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- she will show you EXACTLY STEP-BY-STEP how and where to plug in your info and start making money BEFORE you change their lives forever with your amazing product or service!! (if you try and do it on your own you are a fool!)

Cons

So far I have not figured out how to get to Funnel Scripts from ClickFunnels. NEED TO INTEGRATE WITH ALL GOOGLE PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE etc. (my life and a lot of others lives literally revolve around google.. all I know so far is that I cannot use my Google Suite Email Account and that REALLY stinks!Otherwise (has not been my 30 days..no funnel up yet since in 30 day challenge) it seems pretty close to perfect awesomeness

Best funnel software, hands down.

Overall experience is amazing. I have also tried three other funnel softwares, and clickfunnels is by far the best.

Pros

The software is great, but the community is even better. The support around the users in second to none.

Cons

I don't know if there is anything I don't like.

Love Click Funnels!

I have had a very pleasant overall experience with Click Funnels and recommend it to clients and colleagues all the time.

Pros

Really love how intuitive and easy to use it is. The drag and drop builder is simple and straightforward.

Cons

It can be a little buggy sometimes and clicking on certain sections that are hidden by other sections can make it hard to edit pages at times.

Hi Tobi! We appreciate your review! It means a lot to us that we are helping you succeed. Thanks for being part of the ClickFunnels Family!

Solid Tool for Creating Funnels

My overall experience was great, I once had a subscription issue that they were able to solve for me quickly.

Pros

Clickfunnels lets you create beautiful funnels quickly and efficiently, I was able to create a good looking site out of it as well, but it really shines when it comes to VSLs and anything online course/eCommerce related, It's incredibly simple to use as well so you don't really have to worry about if you can create a funnel as beautiful as someone who has been using the software for years.

Cons

The only real con I had with Clickfunnels was the pricing, it may be worth it to you if you're creating multiple funnels a month, but if you're using it to host your companys website it's incredibly costly and not worth it for that one site alone, I'd recommend it for people who actually build sites to convert people into customers and not people who want a website for their business.

Hi Bill! Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it! We are sorry to hear that you find it a bit pricey. We would any import on how we can provide more value for the price. If you have any suggestions please feel free to reach out to support@clickfunnels.com. Thanks for being part of the ClickFunnels Family!

I'm New To Funnel Building!

Pros

I'm new to funnel building and what led me here is the 5 day lead challenge . I must say tho right off the bat, the quality in Russels teaching is a game-changer for me and I'm more than confident in time ill be an award winner. Thanks

Cons

I haven't gotten that far yet lol, although it is pricey when starting out. in the grand scheme of things I'm sure it will be all worth it and will look cheap down the road.

ClickFunnels is the best marketing software on the market.

With ClickFunnels you can do whatever you want without having to type a line of code

Pros

For me, ClickFunnels is the best marketing software on the market, because you can create conversion tunnels of all types such as leads, sales, webinars, etc. Even if it is sometimes limited. ClickFunnels not only generates conversion tunnels, it is also an efficient tool for creating landing pages. The advantage of ClickFunnels is that you can do whatever you want without having to type a line of code. ClickFunnels also increases your sales by optimally presenting your product to customers. So if you want to make money quickly without any knowledge of expensive user codes, ClickFunnels is the king, because it is optimised for that.

Cons

It has to be said from the outset, the price is a bit expensive, especially the Platinum plan which includes all the options you need. The more advanced funnels in this product don't work sometimes. As for the Conversion and Page Tunnels, the number is very limited in the standard version of the product. We also need to speed up the addition of a tunnel, which is sometimes slow. As for the Split Testing tool, it is archaic and needs to be reviewed.

Deserves its cult following

Fantastic. It’s helped me grow my own business and my clients businesses significantly and made my life way easier.

Pros

What I like most is that it makes creating beautiful landing pages and marketing funnels stupidly easy. Gone are the days when you had to chose between incredibly restrictive templates and full custom coded HTML landing pages that took over a week to deploy. Now I can create an amazing landing page or an entire marketing funnel in a couple of hours. Been a customer for ages and I’ve used it to generate thousands of leads for clients. Absolutely love it.

Cons

The bullet point element is frustrating to use and buggy as hell thought I have figured out a way to make it behave but it could definitely be a lot better.. Also wouldn’t kill them to offer some dropdown menu functionality. Lastly the whole funnel hackers Facebook community and movement they’ve created feels a lot like a cult wing people being a bit dogmatic and set in their views about certain things... but overall these are minor grievances, clickfunnels and the education that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides are both first rate and world class. Love it.

GoFasterGambit!

Sale! Straight forward for exact person and the opportunity to help exact person my product is for! Look! I do not drive and yet I am looking at the cars which are passing by; why? because I want my husband would have one and I would safe. You see! I do have some vested interest in some cars, even I prefer aircraft and a boat and ClickFunnels would definitely right Help for my adventure and my product is internationally distributed and its so easy to make a process of buying and selling online perfect! Great Experience.

Pros

The features which I call "all for one and one for all!" are priceless. Navigation with a brilliant supporting follow -up like I click on the bar and it would show me what it is and how I can use it and so, I would just navigate with a cursor and look what is the feature its relate to. Them what I admire the fact that even some template already in existence ---- I can change and move them around!!!!!!!!...

Cons

You know, its like have a phone for the first time in one's live where a person never knew of existence! This is 22nd Century solution of the future and its only going better! Hello!!!!!! wake up! I had no idea what is and what isn't. Now, I learned a great deal and would suggest some improvement on a special checklist for Shared and used Templates as for adjusting for my details as that issue took me longer and because I am in university and yet I am moving.

Wish I would have found ClickFunnels a long time ago.

I am currently using the platform for Affiliate Marketing. I have seen how there is so much more potential here however that I intend to move more of my projects into funnels.

Pros

It makes so many tasks incredibly easy to do. I am use to developing all the functionality or finding/implementing/hacking plugins to work work on my own. This often means it will take me weeks of development/troubleshooting time to implement a new feature.

Cons

I really don't have much to complain about. There is a lot to learn and play with that I'm still digesting. I would really like it if there was a native dark theme for ClickFunnels.

BEST FUNNEL TRAINING IN THE MARKET!!!!!!

Pros

There’s not enough space to say all of the pros, but from what I’ve experienced so far, I’ve never received SO MUCH VALUE by a funnel training company with SO LITTLE commitment to spend. The best thing about click funnels is they teach you exactly what you need to know in a way that allows you to bite the bullet and grind your gears to actually learn. It’s definitely not a given, you have to work for...

Cons

There is only one con and that is if you are not a person that wants to take self accountability and put action into the information and access you’re getting throughout this challenge and with the software then you will not enjoy it and it will not be something for you so don’t even waste your time but if you’re trying to change your life and you want to take action and learn how to do that then this would not be a con for you

Clickfunnels. Is it Simple to Use?

Overall, I find the software to be great for what I am doing. I am learning how to build sales funnels and with all of the other programs that CF has, like Affiliate Bootcamp, and OFA, I have learned a lot. I am still in the process of building my income as an affiliate marketer of this product. I was disappointed with all the new changes that I feel just put more money in CF's pocket and less money to the affiliates.

Pros

When I first started with this software, I was amazed at how easily I could use the templates and set something up quickly. I wanted to learn more so I started watching the videos. What I find most helpful is the ongoing training on Facebook that you can tune in to. If you stick to it, you can learn this software, but I does take time and consistency to fully understand all of its functions.

Cons

There are parts of this software that can become very complicated. If you're not familiar with page building software it can be quite challenging. There are a lot of options out there to get help but I found customer service to be the best overall. Customer service has improved greatly from a few years ago. What I don't like now is how hard they make it to get to customer service. Submitting a ticket is hard if your questions doesnt fall directly into one of their categories. The other day I was submitting a ticket and it was downright impossible to get an answer to my question.

Fantastic Value!!! if you are willing to do the work

IMO the limited availability of support (particularly phone support) either purposefully or accidentally opens the door to users of the platform to build businesses around helping new users learn to use the platform and expedite their successful launch. I feel this is genius if it's intentional and cool if not. I have endeavored to work through the volumes of videos and articles about each step...

Pros

If you take the time to watch the videos provided and read articles supplied, you will be able to work your way through it and successfully create a working funnel (that even includes email, downloads, media) in a very short time. The platform clearly has the bases covered regarding all the subtle elements that go into online commerce and marketing. I took the company up on their free on-boarding demo which is very helpful in learning a basic lay of the land with a knowledgeable guide.

Cons

There WILL be a learning curve that IMO could be intimidating to the total business neophyte. That learning curve is facilitated by customer support but there is NO phone support to help you get to an answer quickly. In a couple of instances I experienced something not going as expected with a verification of domain or similar function, chat support could be V E R Y slow to respond (> 3+ hours). I was diverted to a contracted user expert who would attempt to provide support in my issue that did not resolve the problem. It was ultimately escalated and the problem was solved.

Clickfunnels, Powerful Marketing and Sales Software

As a freelancer and digital entrepreneur I have tried different tools for marketing automation, both for personal projects and for my clients. Clickfunnels is without a doubt a very powerful tool that will allow you to make money online if you already have a structure of your business, clear ideas to simply implement and I would say that a database of prospects already created. With Clickfunnels you have the option of 14 days of trial where you can have a look at all the available features, solutions and tools. I recommend that, before trying Clickfunnels, go with a structure or clear idea of what you need for your business. This way you can obtain the results that allow you to pay for the tool month by month.

Pros

You can create marketing and sales funnels in a very simple way. You have available, countless Funnels already created (some free and others for payment) With clickfunnels you can save a lot of planning time. You no longer have to look for other tools to integrate them. It is a great platform to make money online. It has an affiliate program that pays excellent commissions. Possibility of doing A /...

Cons

If you are starting with Digital Marketing, Clickfunnels can be a bit overwhelming for you because you have a lot to learn. It can be too expensive, especially if you do not get immediate results You have a limited number with the start plan It can be very tedious to perform the A / B tests (a matter of taste) If you stop paying you will not have access to all the funnels that you have created.

ClickFunnels a tool you need for your online business!

Trying to grow my business I searched high and low and tried a number of business tools and software to find what works for my business and for me clickfunnels just makes sense. I deal with digital products and ClickFunnels is the perfect toolset for my business it allows me to quickly set up marketing, sales, and product delivery systems for all my products. I just use the regular ClickFunnels package...

Pros

Pros ClickFunnels has everything you need to Market, Sell, and Deliver Your Products and Services Online! One of the cool things ClickFunnels does is that it takes the guesswork out of trying to build a website or landing page that converts your lead traffic. There are a number of templates available to use and these templates are designed to convert leads into customers. The dashboard of the software...

Cons

Cons The software is a bit pricy as even the lowest plan will run you quite a bit per month, however, when you figure removing the cost of all the tools you need because there are included versions it starts to make it way more economical as you can bundle all those tools into one service.

Excellent Support Service/Teaching

I like what I'm learning and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has shown and taught me how to use the important features that will help me to complete my funnel during this 30 day challenge. He is making the difference for me.

Pros

The technical support which I'm receiving while taking part in the OFA Challenge using ClickFunnels is above par when compared to support from other software. I would like to single out [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of this tech support for mention. He is a superb educator, teaching us, a motley group of participants of varying levels of tech knowledge about ClickFunnels. His articulation is very good,...

Cons

There are so many features which need to be discovered, in my case, since I'm tech-disabled, and without any help I would be totally lost. I also feel that it is rather expensive, for me anyway, since my currency exchange rate is against me. We're RM4.20 to 1.00 USD so it is hard on my pocket , a retiree without any income except for a small pension of the equivalent of 500USD per month.

Hi SeongNgor, Thank you so much for your review! We love to hear that you are enjoying ClickFunnels and what we have to offer. Keep up the good work!

More than just software - business and life changing tools

I used to suffer from a lack of focus and having too many different websites and offers all over the place. The clickfunnels community and software has enabled me to streamline my offers, my funnels and flows into revenue generating powerhouses and I finally hit 7 figures in my business as a result.

Pros

The functionality and ease of use is exceptional. It is possible to launch a product with sales pages and follow up in a matter of hours.

Cons

The follow up functionality could be better but it is still part of an overall great package.

Clickfunnels is ah-MAZ-ing!!!

CF is allowing me to create websites and funnels to take my business to the next level without all the tech required with other tools. The training is incredible and top notch! I'm learning more than I ever dreamed I could learn in a short amount of time to help me reach people. It is invaluable!

Pros

I'd say it was the ease of creating a funnel, BUT even though that is pretty incredible, I absolutely love the community, the heart of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the constant VALUE he gives way to those he serves. The training provided is beyond compare with anything else out there! I believe [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team actually cares about the people and their success vs just getting another buck like most companies. I've never experienced that in a business before. Clickfunnels isn't just a software tool, it is a community, a family. I LOVE being a part of it!

Cons

I'd have to say the membership platform. Even though it is very good, I wish it were a little more robust in what it offers. But, I know CF will eventually get there. It's in the heart of the leaders to give the best.

ClickFunnels Is The Place To Start- Best Training Bar None!

We are using ClickFunnels to sell our e-commerce product. We do about $250k in sales each year on Amazon, but we wanted to achieve 2 new things: 1) Collect emails from our customers [Amazon doesn't let you have them], 2) Drive traffic to our merchant site outside of Amazon. We've had a blast learning about this new marketing channel for us, and building out the pages have been fun too. Focusing on the user experience and building an evergreen salesperson (funnel) to walk them through the sales cycle makes us giddy.

Pros

ClickFunnels has the easiest, most intuitive, and most flexible drag & drop editor I've ever used. I thought making webpages in Squarespace was easy- ClickFunnels is way more fun to create in. I haven't thought of a design concept so far that I can't do in ClickFunnels! But that's not even the best part. The best part would have to be the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. This guy is a direct marketing...

Cons

No cons so far. Any integration we've wanted to use we've been able to connect. No issues yet.

ClickFunnels- Much More Than Just a Software Company

My wife and I own a Brick and Mortar Fitness Studio that was forced to shut down due to COVID-19. We chose to quickly pivot and go on-line offering virtual classes to serve our clients. We also had to re-think our strategy moving forward and that is when the One Funnel Away challenge came into our sights. We had joined ClickFunnels basic membership level when a fitness mentoring company we were using...

Pros

I have found the best part of ClickFunnels is the ability to integrate everything in one platform, and to have the ability to automate the entire sales & follow up process. It is easy to use and you don't have to be a computer geek to put what you need together.

Cons

Customer service response is a little tardy, but if you're willing to do a little digging on your own there is plenty of resources available.

Great for Non-tech people

I can set up a funnel, send traffic to it and know if my offer is working or not. I can find out in a few days what is working or not working.

Pros

I like Clickfunnels because it has everything I need. Funnels are easy and quick to build. It integrates with my e-mail provider. The support is outstanding when I have questions on how to do something. The live training is above and beyond what any other company is doing in this space.

Cons

It took me a while to get use to how it all worked, changing backgrounds and images. It has so many options it's hard to know where they all are.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.