ClickFunnels Logo

ClickFunnels

Cloud based marketing automation software for SMBs

ClickFunnels Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.7/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Click Funnels was the first and is probably the best funnel building software option. I'm sure if you're willing to spend the time to build out the perfect funnel, it could be an amazing tool.
The training and education opportunities, plus the great coaches, are what makes it the most appealing to me.
Even people that are not techy can use it and succeed at whatever they are doing. It's just amazing how the CF's team have accomplish is so little time.
I disliked the crappy support, the constant bugs, glitches, disruptions to my business because of their outdated software that they refuse to actually work on.
After 6 weeks it broke again. MOST of my traffic was being re-directed to the 404 error page I lost hundreds of dollars.
Something changed though, and now it's probably some of the worst customer support of any software company I work with.

ClickFunnels users...

+ 1

Shopify

Keap-logocaret

Keap

How would you rate ClickFunnels?

Brynna H.

Marketing assistant

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

This is not for beginners

Transcript

Speaker 1: Hi, my name is Brynna. I am a personal coach in the health and wellness industry and I give...

Clickfunnels is a great way to generate new business FAST!

Transcript

Rod: Hi, my name is Rod. I'm the president of a sales and marketing company. I give ClickFunnels a five...

Best funnel builder and marketing automaton app

I enjoy using clickfunnels. I have no coding experience but I can comfortably use it because of the many guides available for users. It typically directs you from how to start building to finishing a funnel, plus marketing automations. Very many templates to choose from for all niches.

Pros

1. Super user friendly app to use, no coding knowledge is needed. 2. Offers hundreds of free and premium funnel templates, lead capture forms, and web pages to choose from. 3. Super effective funnel marketing app, the no1 on the market.

Cons

Short free trial period-14 days. Quite expensive to small businesses or freelancers , $297 a month to enjoy all features.

Thank you so much for the great review! So glad to hear you had such a positive experience with us!

ClickFunnels Review

It's just too costly for the platform.

Pros

Has an easy-to-use builder and templates. Makes good looking pages and funnels.

Cons

What you get for the pricey monthly fee. Most features I didn't need and I believe others don't either.

Hi Brain, thank you for your feedback and review of ClickFunnels.

2015 called... it wants its software and marketing techniques back...

Overall I really value the marketing education and sales training I have gotten from ClickFunnels. I would enroll in ClickFunnels again just for that in itself. But the software itself is a nightmare to use. ClickFunnels boasts about all of the "features" they have that you can't get anywhere else... well 95% of users will never even use those specific features that can't be found on other platforms....

Pros

By far the BEST thing about ClickFunnels is the marketing education. ClickFunnels' education and marketing strategy is world-class and highly effective. Also, their customer support is amazing (which it needs to be because the product is extremely difficult to use). ClickFunnels has a lot of bells and whistles but many of them are gimmicks that worked years ago but are waning in effectiveness now days.

Cons

First off... the vast majority of people who sign up for ClickFunnels will fail. They will sign up for ClickFunnels' hype-based training resources (which do contain amazing content) where they sell you on the vision of a funnel. They then convince you that a funnel works in any industry (which may be true in theory but their customer data does not support that) and then they get you to sign up for...

Hi Keenan, thank you for the review of your experience with us. Please if you have any questions or feedback you can email us at support@clickfunnels.com.

Great Tool for Modern Marketing

We have used the product to go from funnel idea phase to implementation VERY quickly. Usually in 1-2 days we can have a new funnel created and out in the real world to be tested.

Pros

It is amazing how quickly you can go from "idea" to "implementation" with ClickFunnels. But unlike competing products ClickFunnels has a TON of flexibility that allows you to precisely control how your pages look, as well as the functionality. On a lot of products you are locked into certain portions of the user experience. Not so with ClickFunnels. It is our #1 go to for prototyping and testing new funnels.

Cons

I wouldn't say we liked this "least"... it is something you should be aware of. If you have no technical skills this product isn't quite as simple as some of the competitors. The flexibility it has comes at the "cost" of being slightly more involved. However, I wouldn't let this deter you. The investment you will make in learning how the system works more than pays for itself in the flexibility you get.

Thank you so much for leaving us this review!

Clickfunnels review 2022

Clickfunnels is a website builder that allows users to create landing pages and sales funnels. It is a popular tool among online entrepreneurs and has received mixed reviews. Some users find it easy to use and appreciate the drag-and-drop interface, while others find the learning curve to be steep. Clickfunnels also has a community of users who are willing to help newcomers get started. Overall, Clickfunnels is a powerful tool that can help users build effective landing pages and sales funnels. However, it is important to note that there is a learning curve involved. New users may want to take some time to familiarize themselves with the software before using it to build their website.

Pros

Clickfunnels is a powerful marketing tool that allows businesses to create sales funnels and automated marketing campaigns. By simplifying the process of creating landing pages, opt-in forms, and thank-you pages, Clickfunnels makes it easy to drive traffic to a website and convert leads into customers. Additionally, Clickfunnels integrates with a variety of email providers, payment processors, and CRMs, making it a valuable tool for any business. Clickfunnels also offers a wide range of resources to help businesses improve their marketing campaigns, including templates, training courses, and a knowledgeable support team. With its ease of use and robust feature set, Clickfunnels is an essential tool for any business looking to increase sales and grow their online presence.

Cons

Clickfunnels is a software application that allows businesses to create marketing and sales funnels. A funnel is a series of steps that lead a customer from awareness of a product or service to eventually making a purchase. Clickfunnels provides templates and tools to simplify the process of creating and managing funnels. While Clickfunnels can be a valuable tool for businesses, there are also some...

Hey David, thank you for the great review and the honest feedback!

Superfan of ClickFunnels!

I love ClickFunnels!

Pros

I love how almost anyone can use this software. I live the access to templates and trainings so I don’t have to do it all myself!

Cons

I wish that my billing can also be done in the app without a third party so that way my clients could update their billing info through my funnel.

Hi, Amber. We appreciate the kind words and are glad we could provide you with a positive experience!

If you want to sky rocket your sales, this is what you need

It makes my job easyer and more fruitful, with better results since i started LP campaigns.

Pros

The most complete landing page builder with nice features and great conversion rate

Cons

I think that in the beginning the price can be a little high but after your sales goes to the roof, is really cheap.

Hi, Petrica. Your feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you for the review!

ClickFunnels

Excellent in automation, campaign and tracking

Pros

Very flexible and easy to use by both experience and newbies, the most amazing thing the ability to convert visitors into leads.

Cons

ClickFunnels is a very good platform but if the price can be adjusted so that startups can all enjoy this amazing support that ClickFunnels offer businesses.

Hi, Richard. Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience. We truly appreciate it!

Clickfunnels and Forget the Rest!

Pros

All-in-one marketing and funnels platform. What Clickfunnels does no one else can!

Cons

It can get expensive, but if you use it to the max you will make your money plus a premium.

Hey Sam, thank you for the great review about your experience with us!

One of the best funnel builders available today

What I like the most about clickfunnels is that it has some templates that are not available in many of its competitors but beyond that it possess no other advantage to be that so expensive.

Pros

It is amazingly easy to create landing pages and squeeze pages with its easy drag and drop editor. There are tons of integration options available for clickfunnels that makes it easy to build a list or receive payments. It is overall a good funnel builder.

Cons

Unnecessarily expensive. The basic plan is a complete rip-off and if there is anything the owners of Clickfunnels are good at. It is in upselling - you would need to pay more for anything you want more.

Thank you for the feedback about our software and platform.

It's Simple To Use Once Your Learn It, It's Lagging A Bit on Features Compared to New Competitors

I'm happy with platform and I have a sense of loyalty to it because of how easy it is to create a funnel but I do see other competitors coming up with more feature rich services at the same price point. If the funnel doesn't generate income, then there wouldn't be a reason for keeping the platform because there are better options out there. Currently, I stay with it because there are other additional value added but I can't say I will stay with them forever.

Pros

I appreciate the education and resources given by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] via different seminars, courses, and videos. There's a sense of transparency coming from him. I like the simplicity of using the tools once you get acquainted with where everything is located and how it works. It's not setup the same as WordPress or other website builders. I appreciate that their focus in on building sales funnels and not any type of website. It's a specialized website builder. I like that the elements on the page position and scale themselves automatically based on the section size they are in. This is not something available everywhere. It helps those who aren't savvy in html programming. It integrates well with stripe for payment collection and most common email marketing platforms.

Cons

I think there's a little lack of transparency that you'll need an email marketing software to properly send emails to your list. This is a hidden cost to the already $97/month cost. Their member area is very basic so one needs a different platform to setup courses if needed. Sometimes it feels like it's a cart software with a more evolved page builder but one can get that with something like Samcart...

thanks so much for leaving us this review!

ClickFunnels is the best marketing software on the market.

With ClickFunnels you can do whatever you want without having to type a line of code

Pros

For me, ClickFunnels is the best marketing software on the market, because you can create conversion tunnels of all types such as leads, sales, webinars, etc. Even if it is sometimes limited. ClickFunnels not only generates conversion tunnels, it is also an efficient tool for creating landing pages. The advantage of ClickFunnels is that you can do whatever you want without having to type a line of code. ClickFunnels also increases your sales by optimally presenting your product to customers. So if you want to make money quickly without any knowledge of expensive user codes, ClickFunnels is the king, because it is optimised for that.

Cons

It has to be said from the outset, the price is a bit expensive, especially the Platinum plan which includes all the options you need. The more advanced funnels in this product don't work sometimes. As for the Conversion and Page Tunnels, the number is very limited in the standard version of the product. We also need to speed up the addition of a tunnel, which is sometimes slow. As for the Split Testing tool, it is archaic and needs to be reviewed.

ClickFunnels Is A No-Brainer (even without my brain)

Since starting to use Clickfunnels, I have learned exactly who I help, why I help them, what they can learn, and how they can get it; if you think you can help everyone, you will fail. I don't want to build another website without Clickfunnels; it's that easy and looks great! I'm disabled and the customer service doesn't make me feel stupid when I get confused and ask questions.

Pros

Honestly, this is the best software and automation I have ever seen for building an online presence and helping connect people with the right services and products for them instead of and endless page of options that don't really help. There are great resources for understanding how to be the best you and overdeliver to your community and customer base, If you are willing to put in effort to improve yourself and how you communicate.

Cons

Some of the integrations, like with MX records and CRM, confuse me trying to read through the Q&A. There is a learning curve to understanding how to do anything. I am epileptic and would be lost if I didn't do the One Funnel Away Challenge to learn about functions and features. That really isn't a bad thing. Some Videos would be easier on my Ready Epilepsy; but I still make it work.

Excellent product, continuously improving

Overall I would HIGHLY recommend this product. Russell and his team have done an excellent job capturing the pieces you need to create an EFFECTIVE funnel, and made it so EASY to use. You don't need a developer or web site skills or Wordpress (though they DO integrate with it :-)). They build out the funnel for you, you choose a template/look for it, and it is done. You tweak the wording and colors and add your images/logo and off you go. They are responsive and trying to make US successful.

Pros

Note - I am on the Startup plan. The Platinum plan does more. The funnel templates, even the older ones, are well done. The newer ones are even better than I would expect. The software guides you through creating your funnels, guiding you with a funnel cookbook and appropriate funnel steps that match what you are trying to do. It is a well thought-out software for sure. I also appreciate the TON of learning materials you get -- about funnels, funnel scripts, etc. The integrations with Stripe and Zapier is really easy and seamless, and adding videos via Vimeo and YouTube is simple. Plus the software is always improving.

Cons

Note - I am on the Startup plan. The Platinum plan does more and may solve some of this. First, it is a bit expensive for noobs. The Platinum is what we all need, but it is not feasible until we get our feet under us. For the core parts, building a funnel that leads people from start to finish, it is great, but if you want to build more advanced funnels then this product can fall short. Survey functionality...

CHOICES.

Worried your spouse/significant other is going to kill you over spending the full $297 ? Well, I pretty much promise that if you put in the daily work. Do EXACTLY as they train you to do step by step, in that order. You will WOW them with your $297 purchase by at least breaking even if not MORE THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE!

Pros

So easy, plug in the info (after watching the training videos--especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to show you how to do it) From the training you have; [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- the genius who figured it all out, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- brings the fun and will get you excited and ready to get done your daily tasks, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- she will show you EXACTLY STEP-BY-STEP how and where to plug in your info and start making money BEFORE you change their lives forever with your amazing product or service!! (if you try and do it on your own you are a fool!)

Cons

So far I have not figured out how to get to Funnel Scripts from ClickFunnels. NEED TO INTEGRATE WITH ALL GOOGLE PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE etc. (my life and a lot of others lives literally revolve around google.. all I know so far is that I cannot use my Google Suite Email Account and that REALLY stinks!Otherwise (has not been my 30 days..no funnel up yet since in 30 day challenge) it seems pretty close to perfect awesomeness

The #1 funnel building software in the world

Clickfunnels is great, it helped me make FB ads work, and test several new ideas quickly. My overall experience has been very satisfying.

Pros

What I love most about clickfunnels is that it is the easiest, fastest, most beautiful way to get your entire funnel up and running in less than a couple of hours once you know what you're doing. You can easily come up with a brand new idea like the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and be sending traffic to test that concept within a couple of hours with clickfunnels. Upsells, downsells, membership sites, SEO, opt-in pages, tracking codes, it does it all.

Cons

Honestly, there's nothing to really dislike about clickfunnels. It is the #1 SAAS company for building funnels. Any complaints I had, they have already created updates to fix my complaints. The only thing is if you try to use clickfunnels as a website replacement, more than likely you'll find that your website doesn't rank as good as if you used wordpress. That's why I use clickfunnels and wordpress together. One for paid ad traffic, and one for SEO traffic.

More than just software - business and life changing tools

I used to suffer from a lack of focus and having too many different websites and offers all over the place. The clickfunnels community and software has enabled me to streamline my offers, my funnels and flows into revenue generating powerhouses and I finally hit 7 figures in my business as a result.

Pros

The functionality and ease of use is exceptional. It is possible to launch a product with sales pages and follow up in a matter of hours.

Cons

The follow up functionality could be better but it is still part of an overall great package.

Deserves its cult following

Fantastic. It’s helped me grow my own business and my clients businesses significantly and made my life way easier.

Pros

What I like most is that it makes creating beautiful landing pages and marketing funnels stupidly easy. Gone are the days when you had to chose between incredibly restrictive templates and full custom coded HTML landing pages that took over a week to deploy. Now I can create an amazing landing page or an entire marketing funnel in a couple of hours. Been a customer for ages and I’ve used it to generate thousands of leads for clients. Absolutely love it.

Cons

The bullet point element is frustrating to use and buggy as hell thought I have figured out a way to make it behave but it could definitely be a lot better.. Also wouldn’t kill them to offer some dropdown menu functionality. Lastly the whole funnel hackers Facebook community and movement they’ve created feels a lot like a cult wing people being a bit dogmatic and set in their views about certain things... but overall these are minor grievances, clickfunnels and the education that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides are both first rate and world class. Love it.

GoFasterGambit!

Sale! Straight forward for exact person and the opportunity to help exact person my product is for! Look! I do not drive and yet I am looking at the cars which are passing by; why? because I want my husband would have one and I would safe. You see! I do have some vested interest in some cars, even I prefer aircraft and a boat and ClickFunnels would definitely right Help for my adventure and my product is internationally distributed and its so easy to make a process of buying and selling online perfect! Great Experience.

Pros

The features which I call "all for one and one for all!" are priceless. Navigation with a brilliant supporting follow -up like I click on the bar and it would show me what it is and how I can use it and so, I would just navigate with a cursor and look what is the feature its relate to. Them what I admire the fact that even some template already in existence ---- I can change and move them around!!!!!!!!...

Cons

You know, its like have a phone for the first time in one's live where a person never knew of existence! This is 22nd Century solution of the future and its only going better! Hello!!!!!! wake up! I had no idea what is and what isn't. Now, I learned a great deal and would suggest some improvement on a special checklist for Shared and used Templates as for adjusting for my details as that issue took me longer and because I am in university and yet I am moving.

Wish I would have found ClickFunnels a long time ago.

I am currently using the platform for Affiliate Marketing. I have seen how there is so much more potential here however that I intend to move more of my projects into funnels.

Pros

It makes so many tasks incredibly easy to do. I am use to developing all the functionality or finding/implementing/hacking plugins to work work on my own. This often means it will take me weeks of development/troubleshooting time to implement a new feature.

Cons

I really don't have much to complain about. There is a lot to learn and play with that I'm still digesting. I would really like it if there was a native dark theme for ClickFunnels.

BEST FUNNEL TRAINING IN THE MARKET!!!!!!

Pros

There’s not enough space to say all of the pros, but from what I’ve experienced so far, I’ve never received SO MUCH VALUE by a funnel training company with SO LITTLE commitment to spend. The best thing about click funnels is they teach you exactly what you need to know in a way that allows you to bite the bullet and grind your gears to actually learn. It’s definitely not a given, you have to work for...

Cons

There is only one con and that is if you are not a person that wants to take self accountability and put action into the information and access you’re getting throughout this challenge and with the software then you will not enjoy it and it will not be something for you so don’t even waste your time but if you’re trying to change your life and you want to take action and learn how to do that then this would not be a con for you

Clickfunnels. Is it Simple to Use?

Overall, I find the software to be great for what I am doing. I am learning how to build sales funnels and with all of the other programs that CF has, like Affiliate Bootcamp, and OFA, I have learned a lot. I am still in the process of building my income as an affiliate marketer of this product. I was disappointed with all the new changes that I feel just put more money in CF's pocket and less money to the affiliates.

Pros

When I first started with this software, I was amazed at how easily I could use the templates and set something up quickly. I wanted to learn more so I started watching the videos. What I find most helpful is the ongoing training on Facebook that you can tune in to. If you stick to it, you can learn this software, but I does take time and consistency to fully understand all of its functions.

Cons

There are parts of this software that can become very complicated. If you're not familiar with page building software it can be quite challenging. There are a lot of options out there to get help but I found customer service to be the best overall. Customer service has improved greatly from a few years ago. What I don't like now is how hard they make it to get to customer service. Submitting a ticket is hard if your questions doesnt fall directly into one of their categories. The other day I was submitting a ticket and it was downright impossible to get an answer to my question.

Fantastic Value!!! if you are willing to do the work

IMO the limited availability of support (particularly phone support) either purposefully or accidentally opens the door to users of the platform to build businesses around helping new users learn to use the platform and expedite their successful launch. I feel this is genius if it's intentional and cool if not. I have endeavored to work through the volumes of videos and articles about each step...

Pros

If you take the time to watch the videos provided and read articles supplied, you will be able to work your way through it and successfully create a working funnel (that even includes email, downloads, media) in a very short time. The platform clearly has the bases covered regarding all the subtle elements that go into online commerce and marketing. I took the company up on their free on-boarding demo which is very helpful in learning a basic lay of the land with a knowledgeable guide.

Cons

There WILL be a learning curve that IMO could be intimidating to the total business neophyte. That learning curve is facilitated by customer support but there is NO phone support to help you get to an answer quickly. In a couple of instances I experienced something not going as expected with a verification of domain or similar function, chat support could be V E R Y slow to respond (> 3+ hours). I was diverted to a contracted user expert who would attempt to provide support in my issue that did not resolve the problem. It was ultimately escalated and the problem was solved.

ClickFunnels a tool you need for your online business!

Trying to grow my business I searched high and low and tried a number of business tools and software to find what works for my business and for me clickfunnels just makes sense. I deal with digital products and ClickFunnels is the perfect toolset for my business it allows me to quickly set up marketing, sales, and product delivery systems for all my products. I just use the regular ClickFunnels package...

Pros

Pros ClickFunnels has everything you need to Market, Sell, and Deliver Your Products and Services Online! One of the cool things ClickFunnels does is that it takes the guesswork out of trying to build a website or landing page that converts your lead traffic. There are a number of templates available to use and these templates are designed to convert leads into customers. The dashboard of the software...

Cons

Cons The software is a bit pricy as even the lowest plan will run you quite a bit per month, however, when you figure removing the cost of all the tools you need because there are included versions it starts to make it way more economical as you can bundle all those tools into one service.

Excellent Support Service/Teaching

I like what I'm learning and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has shown and taught me how to use the important features that will help me to complete my funnel during this 30 day challenge. He is making the difference for me.

Pros

The technical support which I'm receiving while taking part in the OFA Challenge using ClickFunnels is above par when compared to support from other software. I would like to single out [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of this tech support for mention. He is a superb educator, teaching us, a motley group of participants of varying levels of tech knowledge about ClickFunnels. His articulation is very good,...

Cons

There are so many features which need to be discovered, in my case, since I'm tech-disabled, and without any help I would be totally lost. I also feel that it is rather expensive, for me anyway, since my currency exchange rate is against me. We're RM4.20 to 1.00 USD so it is hard on my pocket , a retiree without any income except for a small pension of the equivalent of 500USD per month.

Hi SeongNgor, Thank you so much for your review! We love to hear that you are enjoying ClickFunnels and what we have to offer. Keep up the good work!