Driftrock Logo

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

bitrix24
engagebay-marketing

Driftrock is a great company to work with, they really care about their customers.
Adoptech is a SaaS company that helps other B2B SaaS companies increase sales. We highly recommend the Driftrock service for client acquisition.
Synchs do fail somewhat regularly so if you're doing a synch every 3 hours, it can sometimes mess up your delivery. It is something to watch if you're running a time-sensitive campaign.
Absolute mess of a product with horrible support.
Constant failures of syncing (which is what the entire purpose is).

Simon B.

Online Media,

Tech that makes working in Facebook a BREEZE

Matt and team helped Savoo navigate Facebook in an easy, transparent and hugely value adding way. I recommend DriftRock for any business that knows there are big opportunities with Facebook, but don't have the right people/ resources internally - but even if you do the tech makes is so much easier to launch and iterate on campaigns. We're looking forward to seeing and experiencing how DriftRock develops.

Pros

Technology Similicity Control Service

Cons

No cons - honest....

DD

Daniel D.

Entertainment, 5,001-10,000 employees

An advertising dream come true

I ran the team at Driftrock through the wringer to get all of my questions answered and our integrations set up properly. I know we are not their highest dollar client but I felt like it because they stuck with me through a process that took quite a long time to complete.

Pros

I always wanted to be able to run more custom audiences but for a business of our scale, it was not feasible to download and upload massive lists to several accounts, everyday. Driftrock solved all of that and made it possible to run any ad to any audience I can think of.

JC

Jeff C.

Media Production, 51-200 employees

Absolute mess of a product with horrible support

I inherited them when my predecessor left, and I've been in the process of decoupling them from our programs so I can remove them entirely. The constant failures aren't worth the headaches even if the service was free!

Pros

It does what we need it to do... when it doesn't fail (which is at least once a month)

Cons

Constant failures of syncing (which is what the entire purpose is). Support that's based in the UK, so there's at least a day lag from when I discover an issue and until someone actually responds (typically 2-3 days). And techs that then blame the issue on user-error when I haven't even logged into the platform for weeks.

sk

sanu k.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

it is a marketing automation and customer engagement platform.

Driftrock is a powerful platform that can help businesses streamline their marketing and customer engagement efforts and drive growth.

Pros

The platform provides a visual map of the customer journey, which allows businesses to understand the touchpoints and interactions that customers have with their brand.With this information, businesses can then design and optimize their marketing campaigns to deliver a more relevant and effective customer experience.

Cons

Driftrock is a paid platform and its pricing can be higher than other marketing automation solutions, which may not be affordable for all businesses, especially small and medium-sized businesses.users have reported that the platform can be complex and difficult to use, particularly for those who are new to marketing automation.

EW

Ed W.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Easy software with great support

Pros

We used DriftRock's platform to synch contacts between Infusionsoft (CRM) and our ad audiences. It helped us to show the right message to the right person at the right time dynamically. This allowed us to avoid manual uploads that are a static point in time.

Cons

Sometimes the authentication with our CRM would disconnect, but the support team proactively let me know and helped work with the CRM's API team to resolve the issue.

MD

Mark D.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Great tool for creating audiences for Google Ads

Very good. The sales team wasn't too pushy. The free trial was exactly what I expected. Incredibly easy to set up.

Pros

It's super simple to set up. Within minutes I was able to start creating audiences in my Google ads account direct from my CRM. We have a tag based CRM, so we are able create a Google audience from anyone that completes a desired task on our site.

Cons

It got a little more expensive than we thought. We have a large database of contacts so as we started creating the audiences we saw the costs rise.

RB

Richard B.

Internet,

Great time saver

I manage Facebook ad spend for several clients as Rekrmend.com and I've used most of the Driftrock products for one or more of them. Custom audiences are a big part of that and at first I was constantly reminding people on the client side to upload the latest email list to use for targeting or excluding. The Custom Audience Sync app does that automatically.

Pros

It was easy to integrate, works fine and saves time, particularly if you would otherwise need to ask someone else to refresh the data for you. I've rarely needed support but when I did it was very swift.

Cons

None to speak of - I did have one client with a really old CRM system that made it hard to integrate but I think that would be the same with all 3rd party tools. More like I would advise the client to update the CRM...

Marina C.

Internet, 1-10 employees

The essential tool to increase your sales with quality leads

The ability to target specific audiences has been critical to achieving such strong results.

Pros

The platform uses accurate data and advanced segmentation to target the right audiences, which has allowed me to significantly increase my lead volume and improve my conversion rate.

Cons

I would like to see a greater variety of integrations with other marketing tools.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Driftrock for lead generation

Pros

What I like about Driftrock is their automation with our CRM and it has a flexible user interface that you can easily use. It really helps us to acquire and convert leads.

Cons

Sometimes the product fails in syncing with our CRM and you need to do it all over again to successfully sync it with the CRM.

Ed W.

Great way to show the right message at the right time to your CRM contacts

I use DriftRock Flow to create audiences based on tags in Infusionsoft. It allows me to show the right message to the right audience at the right time (and create exclusion audiences). It works very well and the team at DR is extremely responsive and helpful. I would highly recommend DR.

Pros

Fast, easy to use, helpful/responsive customer support.

Cons

None. I don't have any complaints.

CH

Chris H.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great team and service

Adoptech is a SaaS company that helps other B2B SaaS companies increase sales . We highly recommend the Driftrock service for client acquisition.

Pros

We liked Automation with our CRM that captures granular user data, flexible UI , great support service, really helped us acquire and convert leads. Driftrrock made themselves available to us whenever we needed help

Cons

I could not set it up myself at first, but their support staff were excellent, they have made user journey changes which has made the UI more intuitive

DB

Dave B.

Graphic Design, 201-500 employees

Great Tools To Sync Intercom Leads With Facebook Audiences

Pros

The automatic refresh of audiences every 3 hours.

Cons

The 10,000 record limit for audiences size.

Internet, self-employed

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Una buena alternativa para hacer crecer tus ventas

Pros

Ademas de tener multiples funciones utiles asociadas a integrar distintas audiencias, tiene esa gran ventaja de automatizar multiples procesos que en situaciones normales, requererian de cierto tiempo de realizar.

Cons

No me disgusta realmente nada de momento, cumple con su funcion.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation