IDSTC Reviews

IDSTC

Cloud-based multi-level marketing software

4.38/5 (16 reviews)

Angela Melfi

Impressed with the functionality and service we receive from all departments.

Reviewed 2018-06-21

Pros
IDSTC software is built with the party plan model in mind. We are improving our business systems and processes because of the forward-thinking the IDSTC team has done in creating the functionality. The sales team which includes and everyone she brought in to answer questions and our support team - - are both very professional and great at setting expectations. We wanted to start very quickly and they were great about slowing us down, making sure the i's were dotted and the t's crossed before we rushed into som thing. support team is very thorough, knowledgeable, patient :) and fun!

Cons
The lack of integration with shipping services and accounting services causes extra manual work arounds.

Response from IDSTC

Thank you for your review, Angela. We are honored you have chosen us for your software provider and we love that you are a satisfied customer of IDSTC. We are very pleased to hear that you received great support along the way! Thank you for the feedback regarding the integrations. We have several completed for tax and merchant processing and are looking forward to expanding the list for shipping and accounting in the near future. Please let us know what we can do to help in the future.

Erica Schoerner

Great Software Solution For Social Selling / Party Plan Companies

Reviewed 2019-01-17

My overall experience is very good. from the Sales process to being handed off to Support. The executive was a joy to work with in their sales dept. And, their support staff is friendly, responsive and would reply in a courteous and professional manner. Whenever we needed additional programming , The executive was very knowledgeable of what can be done within our budget and time restraints.

Pros
IDSTC's es100 platform is easy to use and navigate. A few things I really was impressed by: Back Office Functionality: So simple to set up and train our field on the use! They provide the ability to control what navigation is available in the back office and create drop downs, so it looked clean and organized. The reports and dashboard are a huge help to our field monthly so they can stay on track with their monthly goals for sales and promotion. Host rewards interface: You have the flexibility to create different thresholds and offer a variety of host rewards such as half price items, booking credits and Host Exclusive items. Compensation calculation and Payouts: reports are easy to review and audit. a simple file is generated that we can send to our Pay card company to pay our field weekly for commissions as well as monthly for bonuses.

Cons
As a es100 user, some of the report functionality doesn't allow us to create custom reports. However, we are on the older platform and from what I understand, their newer Flight platform has the business intelligence to do so. This was always just a " nice to have" in my book.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Edward MacTaggart

Contract & Conduct Business with the Best within the Respective Field of Software Dersired! IDSTC!

Reviewed 2019-09-17

Pros
From the very first conversation between myself and the Sales Staff at IDSTC, a sincere feeling of confidence immediately surfaced along with an appreciation for the entire Staff's Teamwork approach in regard to my training process. Without exception, all Staff members were patient and always willing to communicate within an uncomplicated development process from start to completion. Always had a feeling of consideration, as if I were part of the IDSTC Family of Software Experts. A wonderful Company to do business with. I've been with the company for seven years. Thank you to all at IDSTC. You're the absolute Best! Sincerely - Ed MacTaggart, Private Membership of America, Inc.

Cons
I least enjoyed conversations with software development companies such as Gateway Payments System Software Engineers and my Bank Software Specialist with whom I have my NACHA File with. It seemed like other companies couldn't come down to levels of communications that were easy to understand. Never had that problem with IDSTC. Actually, this was a minimal problem. Again, all in all, I'm a satisfied client!

Anonymous

Affordable but Finicky

Reviewed 2018-12-16

This program got our direct sales company off the ground, once we grow a little bigger we will be investing in a better program

Pros
This program has a adequate front end for direct sales and does the basics for direct sales companies.

Cons
Finicky program with an outdated look. Minimal options for reporting and gathering data. This program can handle direct sales genealogy and discounting, yet basic functions - like returns, are set up poorly (returns are an action, not generating a credit memo - to replace or exchange item for the customer, you must enter a no charge order which then throws off discounting data - one example of how this program is exceptionally difficult to work with).

Response from IDSTC

Hello Anonymous, your successful operations are our utmost concern. It appears you are using our legacy platform the ES 100. Sales began in 2002, so it¿s technology and design are indeed older. Clients with revenues greater than $300,000,000/year have run on the ES 100 and it still supports clients with revenue approaching $100,000,000/year. We discontinued sales of the platform in 2016. We are in various stages of assisting our clients with upgrading to our new platform.

In 2017 we began beta sales of our new platform named Flight. We built it from the ground up using the most modern technologies and design. Our infrastructure is managed by Microsoft in the Azure cloud. Flight has a BI and analytics reporting package embedded in the platform with virtually all data available in real time.
I hope I can address your concerns directly. There are modules with our legacy platform that may directly address the areas of concern.

Please call Ian 813-277-0625 x114

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Kiel Tredrea

Next Level Support & Software

Reviewed 2019-03-19

Pros
For many years, our brand used software that was clunky and very hard to customize. We eventually made the switch to IDSTC and are so glad that we did! Not only is their staff extremely helpful, their customer support is outstanding, and their product is world-class. We can not recommend them enough! If you are looking for a top-notch software partner that will actually help to grow your business... IDSTC is definitely the best option.

Cons
Because everything is so customizable, we have not found anything that does not benefit our business.

Melissa Shoop

I am using Flight, one of the newest in the IDSTC tool box. This has been a great experience!

Reviewed 2018-06-20

We have sales tools, reporting, join features, SEO available on all products and images, blog features, unlimited page capability, email capture and send trough SendGrid, and the support is more than I ever hoped it'd be. Helpful, timely, communicative, and responsive to all questions - even the repetitive ones.

Pros
Some of the best qualities of Flight is searching for info, adding to the products list, manually adding consultants from the back end and consultant joins from the website, and the Dashboard is EVERYTHING!

Cons
If I had to pick one thing, it would be reporting. I find it harder to drill down and create my own reports. I am not analytical nor did I ever have database experience. It's hard to grasp that, even after the numerous trainings they have provided me.

Rey Pasinli

Many of my MLM/DSO clients use IDSTC for their back office, geneology and comp plan management.

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-11-06

Pros
IDSTC offers an enterprise-level product that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. The list of features is very extensive and there's a not of customization available. It's also mobile optimized and fairly straightforward for a distributor to get maximum benefit from the available tools. One thing that really shines is the graphical geneology reporting that clearly shows how everyone is placed in the downline. Very clean user interface!

Cons
Due to all the features, there's a substantial learning curve. Expect several weeks of training to really get up to speed.

John Himelfarb

Saved by IDSTC!

Reviewed 2019-08-21

Support was incredible! I felt like I was the only customer they had. They have learned from their experiences and bring the enhancements to the system.

Pros
Tremendous value with upgrade options that are in line with your growth prospects

Cons
This is trivial, but the ease of use on the front end by consumers of those returning could be easier by one click.

Response from IDSTC

John, thank you very much for the review. It is our commitment to provide the best-in-class platform for direct selling companies. We have also found that working in Flight is great with a cup of Prometheus Blend coffee from Public Domain! You can count on us to do what it takes to be your five-star provider!

IC

Mary Blackburn

Sophisticated software for a reasonable price

Reviewed 2019-05-15

Pros
This software has come a long way in its Flight platform. Support has been excellent.

Cons
Glitches and bugs in the beginning, however they are now few and far between.

Patrick Crosson

IDSTC's Flight platform has unbelievable functionality + ease.

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-02-21

I personally love the culture and people at IDSTC. They embrace their clients and bring so much additional value to all their clients + prospects.

Pros
Easy to onboard and cost effective with all the bells + whistles you expect.

Cons
I don't know anything negative that is being said about the new Flight platform.

Mark LePera

Difficult to work with. Charge for everything.

Reviewed 2017-08-24

Pros
It works normally except for a few problems. The girls are knowledgeable of their duties.

Cons
Have to pay just for them to LOOK at the problem, then you're afraid to have them actually fix it.Difficult to communicate with them with only one point of contact. We have several departments within our company (i.e. data input, billing, customer service) with particular questions, but we must use one person to ask all questions. When they make a mistake, they fight like hell to deny it. It took 4 years to get a refund and the error is still there.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Bob Roche

transitioning has been smooth, the customer support during transition has been exceptional

Reviewed 2018-06-24

Pros
The flexibility. The software offers so much flexibility it is allowing us to really think outside the box. We basically can do anything we can think of without expensive and time consuming updates. Being able to test changes in a staging environment is a huge benefit for us.

Cons
learning a new system. Not really a software issue but it has been the only stumbling block for us so far.

Response from IDSTC

Thank you for your response, Bob. We value your organization as a customer of IDSTC. We are pleased to hear you are enjoying the flexibility the software provides, as that was a primary driver during development. Having multiple environments can be key when making changes! As for the learning curve, since the Flight platform is extremely comprehensive in functionality, it can seem a bit steep. We hope you will find the intuitive approach to configurations will make ultimately make it easier to manage than ever before. Please let us know what we can do to help. We would love to assist you along the way.

Robinne Willis

Helped my business grow!

Reviewed 2016-09-27

Started with only a handful of distributors and using the tools of this software helped me to expand my market via the website and social media connectors! I now have over 240 distributors in 4 months!

Frank Mannarino

Powerful technology. Great support staff and tech resources are always available.

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-11-10

Modern architecture.

Pros
Contemporary design & flexibility for growing businesses. The ability to easily integrate into 3rd party solutions.

Cons
Based on my level of involvement to date, there have not had any complaints, bugs or issues that I have personally experienced with the software.

Sue Jarette

Very intuitive software

Reviewed 2016-09-27

Was able to get my small company started and found the IDSTC staff both helpful and knowledgeable in the MLM arena!

Anonymous

There team has been great to work with and they are extremely transparent about their items.

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-11-06

Pros
That they can now easily integrated with multiple Gateways outside of Auth.net. It is not that it made it difficult but it now gives us a lot more flexibility to use other robust gateways.