MailerLite Reviews

4.46/5 (257 reviews)

Sapph L

Easy-to-use affordable email marketing platform with all of the features most people need

Reviewed 2019-05-20

MailerLite is one of the most affordable email marketing platforms right now with all of the features most people need like automations, a drag and drop builder and embedded signup forms. Their most useful feature is automations, which lets you send a sequence of emails to subscribers if they join a list, if one of their contact fields gets updated (example: if they go from being a free to a paid member), if they click on a link, etc. You can also create yes/no branches at different points in the automation to send different emails to subscribers after they meet or don't meet a certain criteria. They also have a decent free plan for those who are starting out or looking to test the platform. The free plan includes automations and most of their key features. I also use personally use their APIs to automatically add new members to specific automations - they are well documented and easy to follow.

Abigail Nwaocha

Great for creating email newsletters and shareable pdf brochures

Reviewed 2018-12-22

Mailerlite is a Godsent, I think the export to PDF has a lot of potential. There are over 12 million WhatsApp users in Kenya, most of our clients and prospects, are more willing to connect us via WhatsApp than by email. The PDF brochures has become one of our biggest marketing assets as we can keep them updated about our projects in a more social way. The fact that the brochures are more shareable is a big bonus. However, It'll be good to be able to track clicks, which currently can't be done as it's stored as a draft in MailerLite. I know Mailerlite is an email marketing software but I'd love to be able to monitor the performance of newsletters turned into brochures the same way I can monitor sent campaigns. Even if it's something as simple as having a dashboard for draft campaigns and using Google Analytics to track clicks on it.

Shayne Holloway

Every Start-Up's Sidekick!

Reviewed 2019-04-07

I am a Marketing Specialist by profession and software/tools like this make my job so much easier, for which I am very grateful! I recently stumbled upon MailerLite when I was building my E-Commerce website. Previously, I used to use MailChimp (Also a great tool and I currently use it only at work). Mailerlite seamlessly integrated with my Shopify Store and gave me so much power over my marketing strategies. In my opinion, it's the best E-mail Automation tool out there, with much more options and customizations that can help you craft powerful newsletters, landing pages, etc.

Austin Anderson

Great Mailing System - Highly Recommend

Reviewed 2017-03-22

Mailerlite was my first choice originally because they have a free limit. Most other services require monthly payments right from the start, so my expectations were low. However, I've been using them for my website and I have nothing to say BUT AWESOME! There interface is clean. The ability to integrate the different services directly into the website (popups, pop unders, direct mailing software) is simply the best. I've used a few different ones prior to mailerlite (just the trials), and all of them were more complicated. Only one negative: If you're a time-sensitive person, the website can be slow. You have to go through a bunch of buttons to change the format of all of your popups and such. However, it gives you amazing control over everything so the wait is well worth it in my opinion. As for the mailing lists, they are super simple to use and keep track of. It's easy to design each mail to your specification, and even select time-sensitive ones (one email a week after they sign up originally, for example). So it makes it easy to just setup one-time and not really worry about it except for your own personal emails you send sporadically for the mailing list. For example, I have mine setup to send an intro email, followup email the next day, then a list of best articles one week after initial signup. It does all this automatically so I don't have too. And i've tested it - it works great. It also looks fantastic when you put the work in. You can view my popup and my sidebar mailing opt-in form here: www.hiddendominion.com/ As you can/could see - it's super sleek and can be negotiated to match anything to your design. In short, highly recommend. If you're looking for a place to start - don't even think about other options. Stick with mailerlite. You won't regret it!

Jayraj Patel

Chose it over Mailchimp and I couldn't be happier.

Reviewed 2019-09-24

Amazing. I expect to keep using it and recommending the same to anyone who's starting off with email marketing and is cost-conscious.

Natasha Ward

I enjoy Mailerlite!

Reviewed 2019-05-11

Mailerlite is a great start to understanding email marketing and automation. It has helped me to connect with my subscribers more frequently while also setting up auto RSS feed for any blog posts that I create. I've been using it for a few years, and I thoroughly enjoy it.

Jack DuFour

Great alternative to Mailchimp

Reviewed 2019-09-02

Mailerlite provides all the functionality we need for a fraction of the price of Mailchimp. Their customer support is better too.

Unique Hutchinson

Best Option for Small businesses

Reviewed 2019-10-16

My overall experience has been great with Mailerlite

Teya Bozhilova

A Mailing Service that makes their competitors look dated

Reviewed 2018-12-26

I will continue using MailerLite. They leave competitors like ChailChimp in the past.

Anonymous

User-friendly, surprisingly affordable, and powerful autoresponder

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Free up to 1000 subscribers. You don't have to pay them anything if you are just beginning to build your list.

George Oliveira

Great and Simple Email marketing platform with all the features you'll ever need

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Increased my list count and user subscription properly segmented users and increased customer response with easy to use email designer.

Danielle Guerin

The best autoresponder out there

Reviewed 2019-07-22

I love Mailerlite and recommend it to my clients.

Meghan Ethington

My favorite email solution

Reviewed 2019-01-13

I've tried a lot of email marketing services and this is by far my favorite. Their team is open to suggestions and it's not uncommon to ask for a feature and see it implemented a few months later. They also have regular webinars that teach you not only hot to better use their product but also how to improve your email marketing overall.

Amir S

My Horrifying experience with MailerLite

Reviewed 2016-08-03

My experience with MailerLite. After weeks of research on the best and most economic way on how to send weekly emails to the subscribers of my small business , I choose MailerLite. What a mistake ! It turned out to be one of the most painful experiences as a small business owner. After weeks of research on the best and most economic way on how to send weekly emails to the subscribers of my small business , I choose MailerLite. What a mistake ! It turned out to be one of the most painful experiences as a small business owner. I give them credit, when it is due : Easy to navigate interface and professionally pre-made templates seemed a perfect match for my needs. As a small business owner, my first goal was to find a bulk email software that is easy to use and has a friendly and responsive customer service. For years, I used one of the major bulk email software providers, but they have become really expensive compared to what you get in return for these email campaigns. Finally, I made my decision and enrolled in one of MailerLite plans that seemed very attractive; at least on the paper! 15000 subscribers and unlimited monthly emails for $30!! WOAH !!! what a great bargain. Right? Not that fast ! They were very quick to charge my business card for the $30. I spent few hours to create a perfect email and uploaded my mailing list of 15000. and start creating the first campaign on MailerLite. This is where the nightmare started. When I wanted to send out the email, I received an email from their support team that I am not allowed to use more than 2000. ( i paid for 15000 subscribers with unlimited monthly emails) . I told them that I won't have it that way and they should cancel my account. They reached out to me and assured me that everything would be fine, hey approved me for 5000 and promised to increase my quote after the first few emails to prevent spams. Fair enough! After sending out the emails, they told me that I have breached their spam policy since the hard bounce of my emails were more than a certain number that they allow. I was not very happy with their decision but again, its their policy and I have to follow it. So I accepted their decision and didn't argue with them. But this the same email list that I have used with the other major email provider. I knew this is a small company with few resources and I have made a mistake. Obviously, I didn't want to pay for a service that I am not allowed to use. quite simple. So, I ask them to cancel my subscription and refund me the $30 that they have charged me !!! They kept me waiting for almost 4 days and then they told me that they have decided to keep my money ?!!!!!, and obviously they have access to all the 15000 subscribers on mailing list !! Customer service is the forefront of a business and I am really sorry to say that theirs is NON-EXISTING. Since the goal of this review was to save others some time and un-wanted headache, I have not mentioned any of the other competitors that make a much better option. Since then, I have signed up to another provider for only $5 extra and I could not be happier. I learned my lesson , cheaper choice is not always a better one. It is wiser to pay a bit more and go with a company with a better customer service and more resources. If even you think that you won't have the same issue that I had with them, still think of your need of customer service at some point. I hope this has helped you in your search. Good luck!

Solid GDPR-Compliant Mail-Software

Reviewed 2019-09-30

I like most that you can track all the user information super simple (signup confirmation, which emails they received etc). So when you get a request of a newsletter subscriber you can just send him this document they offer.

Karen Howell

One of my top recommended email providers

Reviewed 2019-04-01

Overall, my experience with Mailerlite has been good. I like the variety of features they have from popups to landing pages, etc. They seem to be a pretty good team that thinks about new releases before dropping every new feature which is good.

Angelica Costa

The next best thing

Reviewed 2019-03-14

I switched from Mailchimp due to its price and found a very good substitute. The staff is completely friendly and will help you with anything. They are adding a lot of features every month and it's really worth it.

Adeleke Samuel

Advanced Email Marketing Simplified

Reviewed 2018-09-07

Overall: As a digital marketing agency. It is easy to integrate MailerLite account with my WordPress Websites by using the available WordPress plugin. Sales automations is made easy without any technical experience required. The Ease-Of-Use of MailerLite has increased my email list and also guarantees successful delivery of email campaigns to the intended recipients.

Anonymous

Great product with an even better customer support team

Reviewed 2018-03-27

The emailing capabilities are great, everything just works. The team keeps adding improvements and new features to the product (in the time we've been using MailerLite, they added automation, improved segmentation, lots of new integrations and so on). The product is in active development which is great. Whenever something went wrong, customer support has managed so solve it quickly. Overall, MailerLite is great value for money and I'd recommend it for small-to-middle sized marketers.

Michelle Harler

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Affordable, easy to use, added value with landing pages/popups

Jovanhanna Tisdale

The best email platform and it has landing pages!

Reviewed 2018-01-09

Super easy to use from the start. There is zero coding needed to create landing pages and beautiful email newsletters. Their free account offers automation and many of the same advantages as the paid accounts. Mailerlite is constantly improving and adding new features. Ive been using them for about 3 years now and absolutely love it and recommend it to anyone looking for an email solution.

Proficient emailer!

Reviewed 2019-11-03

It was a breeze to use this app to send out emails.

Angélica Costa

Best thing since MailChimp

Reviewed 2018-06-07

They have a really nice price and features. Every month they roll out a new feature that puts them closer to the big player, aka mailchimp. They keep improving and launching new feature and the price has been the same since forever. Completely honest and amazing support. They cut my email marketing cost in half and kept most of the important features I was looking for.

Alina Popescu

My favorite email marketing service

Reviewed 2019-03-20

I've switched to MailerLite in 2017 for all of my author platform related newsletter lists and campaigns. It made sense price wise, as it offered a lot of value for money. it also didn't count people subscribed to multiple newsletter more than once, which I thought was a refreshing twist on the service I was using primarily at the time. Since then, I've been growing and expanding my email marketing and everything seemed super easy. I can customize everything, from welcome pages and emails to automation sequences and sign up forms. Implementing all of the GDPR new requirements was also pretty easy and in that case, it helped a lot to work with a company that was also in the EU. I am more than happy with MailerLite and it set up high expectations from other such providers.

Bára Skálová

Perfect, intuitive, at a great price. Best Customer Support!

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Customer Support - They are constantly improving their features. I have the feeling that they will pass each of my requests to the development team and implement them within a short timeframe. They help me 24/7. I can write down my problem during the night and somebody help me in a few minutes.

Robert Stanciulescu

take care with mailerlite

Reviewed 2014-09-02

Take care with mailerlite, they want to pay them in advance and after 3 ,4 month they change the rule. I work with them i pay them 1000 $ in advance and after 4 months my email campaign do not go into clinet inbox. i have every month problem with them: in one month do not work unsubscribe system, in one month do not split correct in groups and in the last period they do not deliver email to inbox. i create different email address n different public email services and i put in the list o and the email do not arrive in inbox (they change the algorithm, because in first 2-3 month do not have this problem). based on that after 5 months i told them that i do not want to use their service and i want money back for the period that i do not use it, and they told me that they do not refund money (when i discuss with them before to pay them they told me that they will give me money back if i do not not have spam more than 0,1%, if they do not block my account and other rules and i respect all that rules). They consider 100.000 emails plan only unique email, so if you add email and people unsubscribe you cannot add other subscribers ,so in few months you pay for 100.000 subscribers and will have only 85.000, but you pay all year for 100.000. they change the rule after i pay, after 2, 3 months. I use this kind of service for long time but mailer lite is the worst and unprofessional service that i use. If you want to work with them be careful with them because it is not trustful. They take you money and after 6 month, this is my case, they will told you "we re sorry that you are not satisfy by our service but we will not refund your money". If you choose them you will loose money, so choose carefully.

Friendly Outside, Harmful Inside

Reviewed 2018-12-20

This company has not characteristics of an International company. Don't put your eggs on their basket. Avoid mailerlite!

Filip Klodawski

Do the best job in their field

Reviewed 2017-03-29

When it comes to easy to use email marketing software that won't let you down, in any case, MailerLite is your top choice. I work with a bunch of ESP's and I have to say MailerLite crew not only know what they are doing but they actually KNOW how average marketers use email marketing software. Every step which leads you from creating subject line to click, send, button was designed to make it easy (AND LOGICALLY) to use. Great drag n drop editor (both for e-mails and signup forms(!)) has never let me down. Email Marketing Automation features are field to improve but I bet they're working on it right now.

Eduardo Estefano Neto

Extremely Easy to use, great value for money

Reviewed 2018-01-18

User interface is excellent. It is very easy to create mailings and manage them. The mailing groups feature is really great, much better than other competitors that I have used in the past. It also has integrations with Zapier to other webapps, such as CRM systems, which make adding new subscribers very easily. If you need to manage more than one company, the app makes it easy to switch between accounts. You log in only once and you are able to create several accounts for clients.

Bob Swetz

I love MailerLite, packed with features even for the free version.

Reviewed 2018-02-06

MailerLite makes keeping in touch with my subscribers so simple, I would recommend it to anyone.

Dominik Lacković

Simple but powerfull email marketing

Reviewed 2018-12-24

If you are looking for affordable solution that offers same functionalities as MailChimp, you found one great alternative. Because competitors are strong, MailerLite is trying to keep with their pace adding lots of new features making them the best email marketing solution for all your needs.

Anonymous

Mailerlite is a good choice

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-04-19

It is a good and affordable choice for email marketing. especially if you don't need customer support.

Katie McBrien

LOVE IT!

Reviewed 2018-09-25

I switched from Mailchimp to Mailerlite and i haven't looked back since. This is my go-to favorite e-mail campaign program. I have the app on my phone it's easy to use can't really create campains on the app but you can have them pre-made (draft's) and send from the phone I believe. Love it i wouldn't look to any other system to send e-mails to my subscribers. My favorite feature though is i can integrate a pop up subscribe button into a blog post (with a little tweaking of their code) to act as a lead magnet!

GARRETT DENNIS

The Best Mailing Service I've Tried

Reviewed 2018-03-30

The price, which is much more reasonable & affordable for me than MailChimp (which is why I initially switched from MailChimp to MailerLite). I also like the features, which I think are state-of-the-art, at least for my needs. The customer service is also great, and they're always trying to better their product, which I appreciate.

Maria Lenin Laus

Affordable email marketing with unlimited emails

Reviewed 2018-10-03
Review Source: Software Advice

Lets you use all its features with unlimited email marketing regardless of which plan you are subscribed. If you have a small business with less than1000 subscribers, you can use Mailerlite for free. It is easy to use at the same time has templates and designs that fit your campaign needs. Y

Tomas Laurinavicius

Powerful and easy to use

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Grew my email list and improved my brand awareness.

Marija Mandic

Everything you need in an email marketing tool

Reviewed 2017-09-08

A great and simple way to stay in touch with our users and to keep them updated.

Elizabeth Pampalone

Mailerlite is much better than its Competitors. Easier to use and more cost effective!

Reviewed 2018-03-27

I can recommend it to my customers and know that either i can help them fast or they can DIY it with the expert customer support!

Anonymous

The best free version capabilities ever

Reviewed 2019-07-19

After trying multiple email marketing platforms, a friend recommended Mailerlite for my small business. Since we were just starting out with email marketing, we didn't want to spend extra bucks on a monthly subscription and were on the hunt for a good free version that had most of the capabilities we were looking for as we started out. Mailerlite's free version had literally everything we were looking for! It had email automation, beautiful looking pop-up forms for our website, variety of email formats including plain text emails, easy organization of subscriber groups, and it was enough for our small list of subscribers. I was in awe from day 1 of using it!

Amit Khandelwal

My favorite email marinating app

Reviewed 2019-03-21

Good if you get approval from them :) And definitely you will love this when you use.

Travis Williams

Great for emails!

Reviewed 2019-09-12

My overall experience with MailerLite has been wonderful.

Michelle Harler

Awesome

Reviewed 2019-02-07

I have a larger list and I love how the prices are not insane. I have used several competitor products and I can say that Mailerlite has been a pleasure to use and they just keep adding more features.

Anonymous

Comparable to other newsletter systems

Reviewed 2019-02-05

As an independent freelance writer, I use newsletters to keep in touch with potential readers. MailerLite, like many systems, jumps from a free version for up to 2000 people, to a paid version that is too expensive for an individual with a small business that makes little money. For a while I had lists with two different newsletter companies, but I eventually went with Elastic Email, which is not as easy to use, but is free for larger lists. For a company making enough ROI on newsletters, the simpler, paid versions are probably better.

Anonymous

MailerLite has expanded our subscriber base!

Reviewed 2019-04-06

MailerLite offers a phenomenal support experience with chat, email, or phone/text. This is one of the best support staffs that we have the pleasure to work with across all platforms.

Mailerlite - Great for easiness AND quality

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-03-20

Had it on autopilot for a site for over 2+ years, without interruptions or hiccups. Satisfied with it.

Amelia Chen

Reviewed 2016-07-25

I have been using this software for over a year. It is a great product to distribute your mails. The interface is easy & clean. You could integrate webforms to website and facebook page. The software allows you to create as many accounts using the same email. The beauty of this product is the plan is free for less than 1,000 subscribers. Love this software.

Morgan Taylor

Easy to use and lots of features

Reviewed 2019-02-24

Mailerlite has been a great solution for sending emails to my lists, creating autoresponders, forms and popups in my website. A simple solution to grow my business via email marketing.

Sean LeSuer

It was great when it fit our needs

Reviewed 2019-01-10

Love the product and would definitely recommend it to companies who's needs match what they can offer.

Almost as good as Mailchimp

Reviewed 2018-10-09

MailerLite is good if you're on a budget or with a subscriber base of under 1.000. That means you get to use most of its features for free. Unfortunately, Mailchimp makes a much more compelling case, as its experience shows. It just feels faster and more robutst, in comparison to MailerLite.

Anonymous

Excellent email service for the solopreneur

Reviewed 2018-04-05

MailerLite is really easy to set up and use for basic broadcast emails. Automation features are very good and constantly improving. As the service has become more popular, other apps like Thrive Leads and Facebook have made integrations, which makes for a more seamless onboarding process. The customer service is personal and real making the company a pleasure to work with.

Favorite email service provider

Reviewed 2018-11-01

It's the best option I've found for email marketing. It provides a ton of features at an affordable price.

Jacqui Penn

Easy to use and an asset

Reviewed 2018-03-28

I like the customer support. Always helpful and I come away satisfied with the answers. The ease of using this software is second to none. I´ve used other, well known, similar services and found them hard to get my head around.

Sean Fletcher

Great customer service, tools, and value

Reviewed 2018-03-27

The customer service and value. They are always quick to respond to questions, and their pricing is way lower than other services.

Anonymous

One of the Best Email Marketing Tools Available today.

Reviewed 2018-01-20

Mailerlite is one the best tools available for Email Marketing. I have been using it for more than a year now, and we have been able to achieve good results. The sleek interface and a good number of templates make it easy for us to draft campaigns. Even their new feature of Adding Landing Page and automation makes it very powerful for achieving multiple objectives. I would recommend this tool to every small and medium organization who wish to kick-start their email marketing campaign.

Dan Vis

Mailerlite has been an awesome email service provider. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Mailerlite is full featured, and easy to use. But their customer support is fantastic. Always there, friendly, competent, and quick to help. They also have an easy to use API that I use to power every aspect of my site communication. And to be honest, I love their blog, where they are regularly sharing insights into how their company operates. Always inspiring and full of ideas. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Siobhan Sudberry

Best email campaign!

Reviewed 2019-09-18

I love that it's super affordable and easy to use to manage my subscribers.

Jade C Jamison

The money I save every month plus extraordinary customer service keep me at MailerLite.

Reviewed 2018-03-29

Really, it does what all mail service providers do (and it does it elegantly). What drew me to MailerLite was the money I'd save. I'd been with another mail service for a couple of years and needed to trim expenses. Some of my author friends recommended MailerLite and I'm so glad they did. Not only does it work well (and when I have questions, customer service is lightning fast!) but even though my subscriber count has more than doubled, I'm still paying less than I was a year ago with another provider. I am a very happy customer!

Joanne Wadsworth

As an author, I need a newsletter service that can deliver. I love everything about Mailerlite.

Reviewed 2018-03-27

I adore the automation feature which provides multiple ways of setting up automated newsletters for new signups. The forms feature is awesome too. I use it for setting up landing pages, the embedded forms option for various signup facilities, and the website popup form is great for my Wordpress site. I also love that Mailerlite allows the option of resending campaigns to unopens.

Traci Weinhart

Easy to use and affordable

Reviewed 2019-05-26

MailerLite is easy to use but powerful. I recently tried another brand that is much more popular but more expensive but it was much harder to use. I really like how easy MailerLite is and if you do have any issues they have many videos available through their Help section and their Youtube to help you. If you still need help their customer service is wonderful and I docked it one star as I thought it was a little on the slower side, however it was almost a year ago I last needed their help.

Ansel Gough

Outstanding company philosophies, culture and customer service!

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Very easy to use and extremely well priced. They are always improving the system and have recently added new integrations.

Wendy Neal

Great free email automation tool for small biz or those just starting out with no or small list

Reviewed 2018-07-12

I'm saving per year over my old email marketing software, and I get the same if not more functionality.

Cat Johnson

The best value I've found

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Easy to use. Great price.

Monica Burns

The automation capabilities are not only versatile, but easy to use and understand.

Reviewed 2018-03-29

The automations are terrific. I'm able to create automated marketing campaigns that are comprehensive, yet easy to create.

Ashley Mason

OBSESSED WITH MAILERLITE!!!

Reviewed 2018-04-24

Its automation features are incredible and the platform itself is super easy to use! I was able to easily figure it out on my own.

Chris Mason

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed 2018-01-03

Keeping in touch with my clients, doing email campaigns, increased sales and all within a very good budget.

Loralee Hutton

Simple, in a very good way.

Reviewed 2016-08-21

I've used a lot of email service providers and while many of them have really incredible features, I rarely used them. With mailerlite I can quickly make a new lead page, or send out a newsletter. It's almost as simple as using gmail

Tami Lund

Perfect For "Non-Experts"

Reviewed 2018-03-29

* cost - less than half the cost of MC and basically the same product Note - I use Mailerlite to send a newsletter associated with the romance books I write & publish. I manage 2 different newsletters and send them on average twice a month. * customer service - always super friendly and helpful * ease of use - they have templates or you can build your own from scratch, and then simply copy it each time and modify as necessary. * easy to upload your list from your previous vendor when you switch.

John Zoro

The most amazing free email marketing software

Reviewed 2017-02-06

I love Mailerlite. The product is amazing. The fact that is free is awesome! The staff are really friendly and go out of their way to help. I use Mailerlite on all of my websites, it's the best!

Renee Shupe

Looking for a robust email service for a fraction of the cost?

Reviewed 2019-09-24

I've used Mailerlite for years, it's a solid service that provides you all the features you need to run great email marketing campaigns.

Jason Hollister

So many weird and unexpected problems with Mailerlite

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-07-29

It does work, and it has a generous free plan. The pricing model is one of the reasons that this was what we went with. Other than MailChimp, which is known for shutting people down unexpectedly without giving them a chance to back up their data, it was the only free plan we could find with generous limits.

Stuart Brent

A well-designed and affordable mailing system

Reviewed 2017-01-10

I've tried a bunch of email providers and settled finally on MailerLite. It's affordable but has all the features you would want, like automation, drip campaigns, integrations with other systems. It's quite nice. And it's free for less than 1000 subscribers, so it's a good solution for newer startups that don't have a big budget or a big list. I integrate it with my popups on my website, and I can snag an email address from a site visitor and then send them a series of emails over two weeks to bring them onboard. It works well for newsletters too.

Jose Lopez

Easy to Use Email Tool

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-04-02

Overall I really liked Mailer Lite. I’m a beginner at doing the mass email thing, and this is a great tool to get started with.

Nicolet Groen

Quality Email marketing solution for a great price

Reviewed 2018-12-18

Mailerlite is continuously updating, and it offers full-fledged​ automation for a fraction of the costs of comparable newsletter software. The interface is intuitive.​ Both the landing pages and forms are well designed and customizable. It integrates well with Woocommerce

Svitlana Kopchenkova

I like your software, I've tried a lot of different things and they are all complicated for me

Reviewed 2018-03-27

I am a "blond woman user" and I do not understand new programs and products. Usually, I need to be shown to me or explained how to use it. In your software, I understood without help! It is very cool! And very simple, and very intuitive. It's very humiliating when you do not understand what other people understand. With your program, I do not feel like a "kettle" or a fool. It is very important for me.

Vytenis Benetis

Dark horse of the email marketing

Reviewed 2016-09-20

I have been with Mailerlite since 2010 and enjoyed its service every minute of it. Even if this sounds glorified, it is the truth. It has helped my small business to grow and communicate to the audience from 200 to 6000 genuine fans.

Yadah Kock

Incredible value for money.

Reviewed 2018-04-30

An affordable version of ConvertKit - it has landing pages, pop-ups, emails etc etc. Seriously worth it!

Tom Carrington Smith

Switching to MailerLite was a dream

Reviewed 2017-11-28

As we grow and scale, we're anxious about whether the workflows will continue to support our needs with more sophisticated segmentation, and so on.

Ari Eko Prasethio

easy to use and have marketing automation

Reviewed 2018-07-30

it is mailchimp no 1 alternative that we can be used

nick blue

Very good software

Reviewed 2019-06-09

This has a fairly user friendly interface and is better value for money that Mailchimp. It has a good deliverability rate and is free up to a 1000 users. I use this to send out emails about my creative projects and you can design some very attractive emails.

Isis Arjeta

AWESOME!! I love Mailerlite!

Reviewed 2016-11-22

After years of being frustrated paying monthly for mailchimp while building my super small online business, I found Mailerlite. The free service up to 1,000 subscribers is incredible, and their customer service is amazing, prompt, and very professional. They continue to add services, and I love the ability to create web forms like popups, squeeze pages, and I even make sales pages with them. It's a nice, light interface, super easy to use. I only gave 4 stars fro ease and features simply because they're constantly improving, and the subscriber targeting process is a little more complicated at the moment. But customer service walked me through it, and took my suggestions for adding more targeting features. Overall, I'm super impressed and I refer all my friends to Mailerlite!

Abel Babalola

Good Software, Abit harsh with descisions

Reviewed 2019-03-13

Mailerlite is an amazing email marketing software that's easy to use. On top of that the free trial is available to everyone who doesn't have a lot of money for email marketing which is actually awesome. The dashboard is amazing and very easy to use, infact I think my grandma would know how to use mailerlite with zero experience with email marketing.

JudyAnn Lorenz

A Good Place to Start

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-07-27

There are tasteful templates for forms to use on the website. The plugin for WordPress is smooth to work with. Subscriptions were successful for site users. Definitely a good option to consider for entry level business contacts. My business outgrew this service, but I will be recommending it to clients who are beginning their email activity.

Michelle Simmons

best FREE email software

Reviewed 2019-01-08

I like how PRETTY and professional the templates are, and the drag/drop is so easy to use. However, with Mailchimp now offering many of the same features in their free plan, I might look into switching back... as they feel a bit more reliable in the long-term.

Tiffany Manchester

So happy to have found you after an endless search

Reviewed 2017-11-03

a sigh of relief. motivation to grow my list, now that I have a program that doesn't frustrate me

When it comes to send just an email - Mailerlite

Reviewed 2018-04-11

After researching for a service providing free entry level for a startup project i found MailerLite. It was promising because it has a nice visual builder and few predefined email templates. The structure of the application is clear and there are no questions such as WHERE CAN I FIND THIS OR THAT...

Adam Hurst

Not quite mailchimp - but sometimes the best option

Reviewed 2019-04-03

Pretty good all in all, generally I'd recommend MailChimp instead - but sometimes there's no choice!

Natalie Leigh

Love the features!!

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Overall, I love Mailerlite - I switched from another free email management tool. I like that they're always making improvements and staying on top of what the market needs.

Ivan Muljevski

People behind MailerLite do their best

Reviewed 2016-10-25

I have started using MailerLite 1.5 year ago. It was one of the cheapest mail software those days. It is relatively easy to use with "drag and drop" option.

Decent CRM

Reviewed 2018-08-14

MailerLite does all the things you need a CRM to do, but it did have some buggy things that got a little frustrating when trying to quickly create a campaign. For some reason, certain commands wouldn't register, and I'd have to refresh the page and start over to make things work. That's really my only complaint, and price-wise, it's pretty hard to beat, so it's still worth a look for anyone searching for a new CRM solution.

Brianna West

Great for larger newsletters!

Reviewed 2019-07-01

I've loved using MailerLite, especially since I grew my subscribers.

Teresa Hull

Great Service for the Price

Reviewed 2019-06-17

Generally, support is very good and problems with the service are few and far between. The cost and the features far outweigh the problems.

Volkan Ozyilmaz

Cheap and good mailing solution

Reviewed 2018-03-19

It has a reasonable price. Automation and mail preparation features are good. Easy to use UI and great customer support. WooCommerce feature is well.

Christiana Celestine

Easy to use email marketing platform

Reviewed 2018-12-03

Using mailerlite have made creating emails and landing page easy for me. I love the drag and drop and already made templates in Mailerlite. You get to choose a ready-made template depending on your call to action.

O. Kelvin King

Great Autoresponder For Beginners

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-11-20

Mailerlite paved the way for email marketing for me, it helped me get started. Overall, it's a great tool.

DM Stowe

I have recommended this service to all my friends

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Video instruction provided and fun to use, actually. Blogs are helpful and well written with appropriate frequency.

Zygimantas Jacikevicius

Mass mailing tool I could recommend to an SMB

Reviewed 2018-02-25

It has a free plan with all of the features included. It is fairly intuitive to use. Has nice and intuitive email templates, so you could send out your first email campaign fairly quickly.

Rita Viana

My choice!

Reviewed 2019-04-10

This is far the best email marketing tool. You can drag and drop your sequence, choose where everything goes. It's fantastic

Shanna Kabatznick

A great company, great features and customer support

Reviewed 2017-07-13

It is very user friendly. I have never used it and within an hour or so I felt very comfortable using it. The features are amazing, and it is all free compared to Constant Contact where I was paying less than what Mailerlite offers. It has an automation process that I can't wait to learn. Also gives you great data on who opened your email, where did you get the most clicks and so much more. It was easy to import contacts and create different folders. Overall a million times better than anything else I used. It has kept up with technology and forward thinking. I did use the chat option to get some help, and they were quick to respond and guide me to what I needed to do. Keep up the good job!

Danelle Harvey

Helped me get landing pages up in no time!

Reviewed 2018-11-20

Customer service is quick and responsive, which is great. I’d do feel as though a number of my queries were misunderstood. Overall, however, they at least tried to help. One of my main objectives for using it has been achieved. Because of the challenges with lists on the platform, I haven’t been able to delve further into it’s capabilities.

Anonymous

The best for small companies

Reviewed 2019-03-20

It's very easy to use, has all the features (and more) that I need. Price is good. The best for small companies.