Pinpointe On-Demand Reviews

Pinpointe On-Demand

Advanced-feature email marketing for less

Pinpointe On-Demand

Review Summary

Pros

Recommend to all my clients, easy to use, easy to setup, super helpful team, very responsive.

Christopher B.

Mitchell W.

The reporting provided is awesome to check out the effectiveness of your email campaign. Creating different lists of contacts is easy too.

Jeremy S.

Cons

The reporting, when exporting Summary Statics there are no totals for all the exported lines. There is no way to verify I have no duplicates in my Segments.

Paul A.

In my third year just sending simple emails and still having trouble with some of the elements.

Nancy D.

Their spam checker and email previewer tools have really helped our deliverability, and you can’t beat their support team.

Marci J.

4.7

Pros

Background: I'm a freelance developer who does a lot of web development for companies, usually working with marketing. As such, I get a lot of requests about tools they can use for email marketing, SEO, etc. Pinpointe is my number one recommendation for email marketing. - The UI is easy to use and the system has a very simple interface - Statistics reporting is thorough and provides a lot of information...

Cons

The biggest drawbacks I've heard from my clients is that Pinpointe doesn't have a price point for small senders (eg sending only a few emails a month), nor a free account for VERY small senders. They are great for large volume and enterprise senders though. Also, they offer a WYSIWYG and a drag-and-drop campaign builder. The drag-and-drop builder is fun to use and is really true to what you see on the screen, but it could use some additional templates.

Pinpointe is perfect for creating emails that outperform the competition because of higher deliverability rates, pre-flight tools & robust reporting

Pros

I have worked with Pinpointe for over 6 years and they have always been super responsive to our needs. The UI is logical and easy to use with extraordinary reporting and statistics. Their support team is extremely helpful and knowledgeable with responses generally received within an hour. The deliverability is also better than any other system we have tested and they include great testing tools allowing...

Cons

They don't have a price point that is competitive for small senders, nor do they have a free account. Their target is higher volume and Enterprise The Campaign Builder is very easy to use and intuitive, however I would like to see additional templates added or more options for layouts within these templates.

limited ability to send targeted emails out based on purchasing history

Pros

the program is easy to use and is cost effective. I would like to get our open rates and click-through-rates up though.

Cons

inability to segment list and send targeted emails. I also do not like the format of the date as it makes it hard to sort data in Excel

Looking forward to many, many years with Pinpointe

Pros

Our firm was very hesitant to leave our provider of over 12 years. Do we have any regrets? Yes, that we did not do it sooner. I cannot express how happy we are to have made the move. The system is easy to use, very high quality. The team we have on our side, is awesome. Replies anytime, any day and mostly within 45 minutes. Our delivers, opens never better and reporting very clear and detailed. The continually work with us to achieve even better results. Highly recommended. We have been here almost 1 year now. Looking forward to many, many years with Pinpointe.

Cons

Honestly, we do not have even 1 complaint. If we need something they do not have, they build it for us.

Thank you for the positive review! Feel free to contact us via chat inside the Pinpointe application any time if you would like to set up an account strategy review or review new features.

Pinpointe offers amazing tools that make it easy for me to send emails to my customers.

Pros

Pinpointe has ready-made templates that I can customize, so creating an email takes me seconds not hours. The automation features save me a ton of time. I can create emails ahead of time and schedule them to deliver or I can automate emails based on what my subscribers do. When subscribers click on links in my emails, for example, I let that action trigger a follow-up email. Pinpointe has an...

Great Product - With Excellent Customer Service

I use it for sales of my product and advertising my loan programs to realtors all over the state of Florida.

Pros

I have used the Pinpointe Product for over a year and I have have a great experience and wonderful results. An error on my part and a change to my account had me ready to cancel. When i explained my problem to (cust rep). He not only straitened out my problem, but showed me how to get better results from my campaigns. He not only called back promptly, but suggested solutions I had not considered. I just want to say thank you to rep and Pinpointe.

Cons

The only change I would make is to have a speed control on sending out email campaigns. I find the slower they are sent during a day, the better response.

Easy to use. Fantastic for tracking email campaigns!

Pros

The best features for me personally are the analytics and reporting tools of how to get statistics on the email campaign. To find out how many bounces, unsubscribes, opens, and clicks is an added plus for me to use for following up with a contact. The ability to extract the metrics to an excel file is very helpful to upper management.

Cons

Depending on the amount, when I am in the middle of uploading a list of contacts I get bumped out and have to submit a request to increase my dataset.

Intuitive Interface + Supportive Staff

Pros

Our company has been using several sending services for years and Pinpointe is simply the best. The pre-flight spam checker has helped us tremendously when sending out campaigns. Their interface is intuitive and they provide an amazing support staff (shoutout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]), which usually replies within an hour if we ever have any questions. What we like most about Pinpointe is their high-quality reporting. The information they offer is unlike any other service we’ve used, including click maps, link reports, and campaign quality scores. We recommend Pinpointe to any business with a large database.

Cons

I wish they had more templates to use, however what they have does currently work with what our campaign goals are.

Don't look for another email service.

Pros

Great UI that makes it easy to send emails and follow up with clients for reporting. Support is always extremely helpful. You typically get a reply within an hour and the support staff is​ ​​very ​knowledgeable ​

Cons

Pinpointe doesn't have a price point for small senders or a free account. Pinpointe targets higher volume senders and Enterprises.

Nothing can touch Pinpointe

Went from sending out our newsletter once every 3 months, due to the complexity of iContact, to sending it every month.

Pros

The best in class email editor, just incredible in flexibility. Extremely friendly dashboard, great reporting, very competitive pricing. And best in case support.

Cons

They are updating features so fast that sometimes documentation falls behind. I'd like to see some effort put into creating a manual or series of video tutorials.

Pinpointe Is Like Constant Contact On Steroids

I am a marketing consultant that primarily services B2B clients in the mid-market space. Many of my clients require email marketing as a part of their marketing strategy' from campaign planning, to creation, to tracking and reporting. For over 5 years I have recommended and used Pinpointe's robust email marketing software solution due to its advanced features and easy-to-use platform. Pinpointe has...

Cons

We have been using Pinpointe for our email marketing efforts since 2011.

We use this software constantly to promote our different educational offerings as well as to reach our client base with unique messaging. It is easy to train someone on how to use the platform and the service is very reliable.

Pros

Pinpointe is a complete service with practical tools and options, analytics, and comprehensive functionality. We've had many different needs over the past six years and Pinpointe has been able to address them all. The support is a great feature too as the Pinpointe team is responsive and helpful.

Cons

There is really not anything I would consider as a shortfall with Pinpointe except that sometimes the WYSIWYG editor is not as friendly as it could be. I think this is the case across the board and not anything unique to Pinpointe.

Easy to use with a lot of great features.

Great quality product at a very reasonable cost.

Pros

The software is intuitive and is easy for all of our staff to use. My favorite part about the software is being able to immediately see who has been rejected from list uploads and why (previous hard bounces, known spam, unsubscribes, etc.). This was not something that we were seeing on our former email service provider.

Cons

There is very little communication between PinPointe and its customers. We don't get emails regarding new features when they come out; we only know about them once they've been implemented into the system or if we manually go online and look for the information on their help site. We also dislike the fact that customer service is via email only. Sometimes, it's much easier to explain a challenge to someone over the phone rather than email, where it can take a few days of back and forth to respond.

Hello Justina - thank you for your feedback. We have live chat available directly within Pinpointe - just click the 'Live Chat' tool. If an item is complicated a support agent will call to discuss. - Hope that helps!

Overall, Great. The Team is very responsive, and patient with addressing issues as they arise.

Pros

I like the dashboards that give some reasonably good pictures of how good or bad your campaigns are doing. I also like the fact that we are able to set multiple users and assign desired access to lists, etc. in the system. There have been a few glitches here and there, however, the team has been very responsive. They have made appropriate system updates when the need arises. The system updates have been pretty transparent. That is always a plus with a software organization: To be able to make transparent system changes without interrupting the flow of your User base.

Cons

I like the functionality of being able to set email campaigns to await approval. It would be great, if as an administrator, I could get an automatic notification that an approval is waiting. I am not aware that an email is awaiting approval until logging into the system.

Long Time Satisifaction

We use this to communicate with our clients so it is mission critical to us. We have lots of clients depending on keeping them informed about events in educational law.

Pros

My company has used Pinpointe for a long time. We are very satisfied with its performance and value. The software is pretty easy to use. You can set and forget your campaigns - it is that easy!

Cons

Pinpointe has a great builder, and the the account manager is fun to work with.

Pros

The Builder and their constant work to improve the overall program. We use them because they also have a wysiwyg available to be able to work with code.

Cons

They system can be glitchy at times as they update their program, the customer service is not on a chat or available for phone, so you have to wait 2-3 hours before you get a response most of the time. Their list and unsubscribe system is still being improved. Have to find of work arounds to get some other things done.

Compared to other email services PinPointe was bar for the better one.

Save a lot lot lot of time (and some money)

Pros

1. I like the amount of detail reporting. 2. I like when importing new contacts that they are checked against some PinPointe master lists to ensure the best deliverability.

Cons

The reporting, when exporting Summary Statics there are no totals for all the exported lines. 2. There is no way to verify I have no duplicates in my Segments 3. I have to use a RandomId to email to only a portion of my list. I would like the ability to say send x thousands per day until the whole list is emailed (excluding weekends and holidays)

The support staff cut to the chase and kept me as a customer

Targeted email list of editors we have known for years and this helps us stay on top of any changes.

Pros

Today's customer support is better than before...in years past it was like a fetch game..it was so refreshing to be called back and when I called back him answered and helped me directly. Kudos Pinpointe.

Cons

It's always tough to call and cancel with a long term vendor and The support staff helped me look on how we could stay since our use level had changed and the choice was to move to only what we needed and to stay with pinpointe.

Pros

I have a hard time coming up with something because I always seem to encounter some kind of difficulty. I just don't think it's newbie user friendly.

Cons

When I first signed up in 2015, I was receiving telephone support but sometime since then, they have dropped the phone support unless I up my subscription. :-(

Hello - I hope we can resolve your support experience. We offer a free live 1 on 1 training session for all customers - drop us a note at support. Also live chat is available during business hours within Pinpointe. A support agent will call if the issue is complicated. Cheers!

Excellent tool for email campaigns, tracking stats, tracking event registrations.

Easy to track email campaigns stickiness. Great tool for registration tracking. Downloadable statistically information.

Pros

logical UI / easy to use Great stats and reporting Support is helpful. You typically get a reply within an hour and the support staff is knowledgeable - not the traditional Scaleable tool. Very comprehensive. Lots of flexibility and details.

Cons

Need to utilize in more of daily marketing initiatives.

Get enterprise features for a fraction of the cost

Pros

The user interface is simple yet flexible -- making it easy for an email novice to upload a list and send an email within minutes. For advanced email users, the system has the sophistication you need to handle most any type of email. The Pinpointe team has been great to work with and they respond to email inquires promptly -- many times within the hour.

Cons

Limited access control on a per user basis -- but I hear they are working on this feature. The team has been very receptive to new feature requests.

Simple and reliable email marketing for our school.

Pros

Cons

It would be nice to have more options in terms of conditional sending... instead of breaking down one long list into several lists, create one list and have a second column dictate the action taken.

Good for B2B email

Consistent performance and a professional attitude.

Pros

It's easy to broadcast to different segments and set up specialized lists. Tough spam checking. Detailed reporting.

Cons

No multiple-list selection for subscription forms. Some subscription and auto-respond forms unresponsive with Joomla websites.

I use Pinpointe for multiple small businesses

Pros

Email inbox preview, drag and crop creator, A/B testing tools. Email deliverability is very good and their IP addresses have a good sender reputation.

Cons

I wish they had phone support, but their chat support is very good and they will call you for advanced issues.

I've used many email/marketing automation tools and Pinpointe is powerful yet easy to use.

We are a small company with limited budget and cannot afford to spend a lot of money. Pinpointe allows us to have a high-end, professional marketing automation tool.

Pros

Pinpointe is intuitive to use right out of the box! You don't need hours and hours of training to get started. It's a powerful and easy to use email marketing / marketing automation tool.

Cons

The whole database, list and segment thing can be a little confusing and overwhelming. I'd like to see this made easier or more, detailed tutorials on this section of Pinpointe.