Pinpointe Reviews

Pros

This is very easy to use software and user friendly. Love the different templates or ease of making customized templates.

The best in class email editor, just incredible in flexibility. Extremely friendly dashboard, great reporting, very competitive pricing.

Mitchell W.

Pinpointe has a great builder, and the the account manager is fun to work with.

Ayla R.

Cons

Social media integration and complaints report is missing.

WB

Wayne B.

In my third year just sending simple emails and still having trouble with some of the elements.

ND

Nancy D.

I am a bit frustrated with one aspect of their design editor. I often times use custom colors in an email design that match my clients' brand.

Eryn B.

4.7

gave us exactly what we needed

Pros

Great testing tools to help improve results - multi-variant /split testing, inbox preview in 25+ inboxes and pre-flight spam checker High quality, informative, statistics and reporting Support is helpful. You typically get a reply within an hour and the support staff is very knowledgeable.

Amazing !

Pros

It's fast . Works well with other programs . My admin loves it . He says it's very easy and fast to use.

great

I was able to send out email marketing using this software

Pros

The product is very intuitive and easy to use. It does not take very long to get a grasp of the product.

Cons

Not sure if it was my connection or what but sometimes it seemed to lag a little bit. I also wish there were more templates.