SE Ranking Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.12/10

Reviews by rating

One of the great features that I liked about SE Ranking was the ability to track your rankings within City level. It is also very easy to setup and extremely intuitive.
The new design is awesome and easy to navigate. I have all tools in one dashboard, like competitors analysis, keyword research and of course ranktracking.
Very good overall experience. Easy to set up and just keeps reminding you to keep on track and improve your SEO.
I don't think it has a missing feature. Everything works as it should.
Can be slow to update keyword rankings and appears to be stuck.

Dele O.

SEO Lead

5 Star SE Ranking

Transcript

Dele: Hi, my name is Dele. I'm an SEO Lead. I work in a digital marketing agency, and I give SEO Ranking...

Arika N.

Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Ahrefs is one of the best when it comes to SEO

We as an organization started using Ahrefs to track backlinks, research keywords, and spy on our competitors. They had a number of YouTube tutorial videos that helped learn the tool very quickly.

Pros

- Accuracy of the tool when it comes to keyword research, tracking ranks, tech audit, etc. is very high. - They have a very good support team that responds in less than 12 hours. - Backlink monitoring is also good. They send email alerts for each new link detected or lost.

Cons

- The only downside is their pricing. It is a relatively expensive tool than what is available in the market.

JR

Javi R.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Best Value for money !

I am glad to use it, value for money is the peak of it features, you can easily monitorize KW ranking and do KW research w/o problemns

Pros

User-friendly interface and easy to navigate,

Cons

Sometimes I have the feeling the data is not accurate (80%) , I am talking about rankings traffic and search volume , if you are not strict about that not a big issue

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Love SEO tools and this one is nice

Pros

It gives you a good starting point but it might leave you wanting more

Cons

It presents a challenge in rural eras. We will be morning hard to see that sousnt finish

XC

Xavier C.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

It is the best tool that adapts to our current needs.

Apart from the splendid functionalities and the different tools that it has, what is really surprising is the total integration of the projects through API, which allows you to easily create and manage projects from our Local CRM and have everything centralized in a dashboard.

Pros

Functionality, ease of use, API integration and scalable price.

Cons

Project management by directories instead of by domain (Domanins with multiweb)

SB

Skyler B.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Great for keyword tracking - especially for bloggers

SE Ranking provides a simple way to track keywords without breaking the bank. The website audit tool is also excellent for fixing any site problems.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use, especially for keyword tracking. There are also many different plans where you can choose the number of keywords to track, and how frequently SE Ranking updates. Unlike more expensive tools such as SEMRush and Ahrefs, SE Ranking is perfect for bloggers and startups. As your business grows, you can easily upgrade your plan.

Cons

It can be a bit slow when updating data at times

AS

Albert S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Very easy to use for non-experts SEO managers

In general I like SE Ranking very much, and I did recommended the app to other colleagues.

Pros

I am not an expert in SEO, I do have the basic knowledge but not an expert at all. And what I like the most is the ease of use, the app shows you very clear all the sections and key information.

Cons

With some features, the UI is not very optimised, for example I did had to ask to customer service how to see the graphs of keyword performance.

DO

Dele O.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

5 Star SE Ranking

Extremely satisfied support team were quick to help me with any quiries. Software works very well.

Pros

Cons

There wasn't really any cons that I have identified at this moment.

JA

Juan Antonio M.

Complete

Very pleasant experience both in functionality and support

Pros

Search keywords and traffic. on-page audit

Cons

At the moment I totally like it.Perhaps the competition analytics database is renewed every month

Erwin S.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Lots of useful features without breaking your wallet!

I love the fact that it helped me maintain my high rankings and grow my sites even more.

Pros

SE Ranking is a great option if you do not want to spend too much on an SEO tool. It has lots of basic and advanced features that help me improve my sites and maintain my high rankings. 1. Setting up your first website is very easy. You can also automatically add your keywords using your Google Analytics account. Although, I will not recommend it if you subscribed to their lowest plan. 2. It can...

Cons

For its price, I do not have any complaints about SE Ranking. It is more than enough to help my sites grow and be on top.

¿¿¿¿Otto D.

100% Satisfied

Pros

I love the easy way to offer information. SE Ranking have many funtions with a excellent UX. The support team is great and always have a helpfull reply for us. I have used many SEO, SEM, optimization tools, but this is amazing. They have webminars and education too. Thank you people.

Cons

Nothing to say, really. Software have all what i need.

LS

Lauren S.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great tool, nice functions, not always super accurate

This tool has been very useful for us. We have 10s and 10s of sites that we track ranking on here. Our main function with this tool is to run rankings. However, the tool also has other uses, like a "site audit", which is pretty cool. Finds missing titles tags, duplicate descriptions; that kind of thing. We run rankings daily for our clients. It's great that it does it automatically, that you can put different cities, different search engines, etc. However, I have noticed that they are not super accurate. Especially of late. Thing swill say 11 which are actually 9, things will say they dropped out of the top 100 but actually be 22, etc.

Pros

Daily rank tracking, ability to add multiple cities and search engines, the ability to track mobile. The addition of the Site Audit and other functions are a nice addition.

Cons

The inaccuracy of rankings at times. I would say within the last month it's gotten bad. Things will be anywhere from 3 to 30 off. I'm sure the volatility of Google Search Results is partly at fault, but even so, it's gotten to the point where I will manually check drops or keywords that I seem off. Out of a set of 40 or so keywords, I usually find at least 5 or so that are more or less wrong.

Ivan G.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Very comfortable SEO service that makes positions tracking easy and understandable

Pros

1. Easy to track the position of keywords in several target countries 2. Page SEO Audit - a useful tool to find problems or mistakes in OnPage optimization. 3. Website Complex Audit makes easy to find technical problems in the whole website. 4. Integration with GSC and Analytics helps to find interesting statistic insights. 5. Backlink Monitor is really helpful tool to control backlinks from forums and blogs. 6. Marketing Plan Tool - it's kind of check-list - not very useful for professionals, but have many links to useful sources about SEM. 7. Every week I receive useful articles from SERanking - this helps me to be on top of my mind.

Cons

1. Reporting Tool is difficult to use. I create reports by myself because there isn't enough time to understand all Reporting Tool features completely. 2. Positions report that I receive via my Email once a week is bad - it's just a list of keywords with their positions in target countries - very large and not useful report.

MY

Marco Y.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Standard in SEO

We were really happy. But then our client switch to other tool.

Pros

All in one solution for SEO and desk research.

Cons

Have not found yet. i could say just the price is problem.

HJ

Harold J.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Competitive SEO tool with awesome pricing!

SE Ranking is a great all-in-one SEO tool!

Pros

SE Ranking is a great all-in-one SEO tool that helps me with my SEO audit. They are offering free trial so users can test them first. Adding a project is a breeze. It also let me choose who can access the projects. Tracking my keywords is fast and accurate. Users can also track their rankings in Youtube, Bing or Yahoo. I tracked my keywords in Google and I can say that they are really accurate. They have a lot of useful tools like backlink checker, search volume checker, keyword suggestion tool and on-page SEO audit. For me, what really makes them attractive is their pricing. It is affordable!

Cons

I don't have any issues using it. It is easy and fast to use. And the features are all useful.

DF

Diego Fernando T.

Computer Networking, 1-10 employees

Great tool

Pros

It's really easy to use and the number of daily analyses is very interesting.

Cons

It would be nice to have the possibility to make analysis of website in bulk.

DM

Daniel M.

Perfect SEO tool for SEO agencies

It is a tool that I use daily and with which I am very satisfied thanks to its quality-price and its usability

Pros

SE Ranking is a user-friendly tool, its dashboard is very user-friendly and the analysis results are easy to interpret.

Cons

Sometimes there are keywords that, due to their search volume, are not updated, but by contacting SE Ranking's customer service directly, they do not take long to update them.

AB

Allan B.

Sports, 11-50 employees

A user-friendly cloud-based SEO tool!

It is great and affordable as well!

Pros

SE Ranking is a great tool for all your SEO needs. It has plenty of features to help your websites rank higher or maintain their rankings. They also offer a 14-day free trial without the need to input your credit card details. Creating your very first project is easy. They also have a video tutorial on how to make one. Their On-page SEO tool is on point and can help your pages to avoid optimization errors. The rank tracker is accurate and you can track different search engines.

Cons

There are some additional fees if you want to use certain tools like the Backlink Explorer.

FA

FATIH A.

All in one SEO Platform

I really like you and %100 recommendation. At least you must give a change for try.

Pros

- All in one SEO platform - White label - Lead management - Perfect solution for smalll and medium size agencies - Cost effective - PPC research

Cons

- Keyword database (it's groving but it might be bigger ) - Missing country for search engines (ppc research tool)

DN

Dmitry N.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

this service is in my "Must-have" list

SE Ranking is my must-have tool for site audit and project management. It has in-depth, robust and full of actionable metrics. I use their API for reporting and their backlinks tool, and it always works well for me. The depths of SE Ranking is almost without equal from a competitor.

Pros

I'm working with SE ranking only few month. But this service is in my "Must-have" list! It is easy to add projects, keywords, analytics data. Very useful feature of SE Ranking is the ability to measure my project's organic rankings and analyze how these rankings have changed over time. Very useful features for seo agencies to create reports in their own style, however, this functionality need to expand.

Cons

There needs to be an option for adding a custom page background, or at least a header image, not just a logo that can't be positioned. The custom pages don't allow adding images, headers, adjusting fonts, etc, making customization quite limited, which is important for agencies who need to present a branded experience for their clients.

RA

Ramazan A.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Best price in SEO and digital marketing tools

I have been using the SE Ranking tool for more than 2 years. It was my biggest assistant in my SEO and digital marketing projects.

Pros

SE Ranking tool is a super SEO and digital marketing tool when it is evaluated as price and performance. You can perform all your digital marketing activities under 6 titles in SE ranking tool. These are rank tracking, analytics & traffic, competitors, marketing plan, website audit, backlink monitor and social media marketing. Conducting all marketing activities with a tool is a feature I like.

Cons

I don't think it has a missing feature. Everything works as it should.

Rd

Raul d.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Reliable to track your rankings

SE Ranking does what I need it to do. It also has some extra tools that are nice to have access to in the event that I need them.

Pros

SE Ranking allows me to perform website audits and reliably tracks my rankings and competitor rankings in one tool. I am able to make decisions based on the data that SE Ranking shows me. It also has some other nice tools like a page audit interface that you can offer to potential clients, competitor research tools and a backlink checker.

Cons

The interface consistently loads slowly for me when I open it for the first time in a day. This only bothers me when I actually sit and wait for data to show. My guess is that it is building my reports right when I access the software.

fc

francisco c.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Seo thank to se ranking

very good value for money, recommended

Pros

It is very versatile in our customer follow-ups

Cons

very good value for money, recommended yes

JD

Julian David B.

Appreciations Se Ranking

Pros

The platform is very intuitive and easy to configure. The integration with Google Analytics and automated reports are fundamental and essential features in digital marketing.

Cons

That there is the possibility of perhaps having more projects in the essential plan.

Takis A.

An integrated suite for all your SEO requirements

Excellent SEO reports, competitive analysis, many data, insights, and information for utilizing in marketing!

Pros

SE Ranking is an integrated cloud-based SEO application suitable for all your growth hacking and marketing campaigns! The platform provides all the tools necessary for the modern marketer to check on the competitions, to his/her performance and to design in a logical and comprehensive way his/her campaigns. Major points: - An affortable overall solution - Strong SEO engine - Fast updating of results - Fast indexing - Comprehensive competitor tracking - Excellent trial period

Cons

The interface of SE Ranking is too technical at some pints with a lot of features around for every marketing level! It would help to become more intuitive!

KF

Konstantin F.

Computer Networking, 1-10 employees

Convenient service for daily use for both for SEO specialists and digital agencies.

Began to spend less time on scanning positions and earn more.

Pros

Fast and accurate keyword rank tracking. It is easy to monitor the dynamics of search positions for the entire scanning period. Convenient and practical way to present to client the results of the 2-3 month website optimization. No need to deal with anti-captcha, or to connect antigate. As a first step of working with a client, I usually present SEO-audit results, which is performed by SE Ranking website audit tool, to eliminate all the errors and technical issues on the website. I also like all the new updates of the service.

Cons

There is no possibility to choose the executor within the team, who will work on the website promotion.