All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

AI Field Management Reviews

Pros

The AI feature that automatically and intelligently helping me to find the best colleague to do the job is a brilliant idea.

Ned L.

Read the full review
The software is fast, reliable and secure, which is exactly what you want in this type of product.

Lachlan H.

Corey G.

Timothy W.

Luca G.

Read the full review
It's not well designed for mobile and remote workers; the management tool need a PC to work on, etc.

4.9

It has really helped us track our projects better!

Pros

Ease of use, outside collaboration, especially the predictive management features regarding how they tie workers with Jobs.

Cons

It would be great if the system has more languages support, such as Chinese, Japanese, and other Asia languages. My company has business in the Asian-Pacific region.

My first experience where they care about the customers unique needs

The team are great, they answer email queries and phone calls very promptly. They have a solution for all our needs even if that means a rewrite, change or development to their software and we just continue paying our set monthly fee. In a word, faultless.

Pros

Very easy to use, its operates quickly - no waiting, the high level of support from the AI Team is unheard of in this market segment. The subscription structure and the system its self make deployment and scaling up or down very efficient.

Cons

That I didn't find it earlier and had to use an inferior product for 3 years.

it's like having a god's eye

What a relief that i can find something that can solve my problems with a single vendor a scalable cost!

Pros

The design fits well with the need and the purpose. Like the in app translation as its key with a globally distributed staff and work force. Mobile access is key!

Cons

More customers and users will only make this better as its value is in the masses. more users and more use cases which will drive the development for all that we dont need even know that we need yet.

Customer Service at its best

The after sales support has been amazing. I am in Australia and have been communicating with the tech team in Canada on a regular bases and I have been guided though the whole set up process . There has been a few features that Al Field have added to there program to meet with our requests which is fabulous and the turn around time on these features getting added is a matter of hours in most cases.

Pros

This program is very easy for my employee's to use with older demographic users they too have found it easy to use. The visional layout of the dispatch board has been helpful

Cons

I love the colour coding feature where i can colour code the urgency of each job. This program is very user friendly.

Works well for Nigerian Field Service

We use AI FM to direct our verified artisans & repair specialists to customers who need maintenance. We aim to operate like Uber for repairs & maintenance, and the app makes this work seamlessly

Pros

I like how it connects with Google Maps for direction. Field Technicians can get directions via the App.

Cons

Would like if the chat function to Admin comes in real time with notifications. But since the App integrates with WhatsApp, communication is even better.

Field Services

We run a facilicty management company, and the fact that our staff can have a real time service requests is awsome, plus, the platforms suggests how is closer (according to this specialties) to the site.

Pros

Over pros are: Price, Service provision, useability

Cons

Cons: ............maybe lacks more repots

Perfect companion of our work

Pros

Simplify our works, now all our field engineer have all jobs in one app

Cons

for the moment nothing to say, when we have any question the customer service is very fast to answer.

A comprehensive field management software tool

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is responsive and helpful to my questions

Pros

All the comprehensive features that allows me to manage the field workers

Cons

Nil. It came as an off the shelf software.

Very easy to use platform and very agile to change

Pros

The apps developed on this platform are very intuitive and are thought through keeping in mind the nature of customer interactions and how to keep them simple yet comprehensive. The owner of the platform has a very cordial approach to the customers and is always willing to change keeping in mind the bigger picture and improve customer satisfaction. Keep up the good work.

Cons

So far nothing really. Whichever comments I had were taken up by the AI-FM team to work on to improve the apps.

Ai Field Management Review

Ai Management if excellent in communication. Several times I was able to speak to top management and they resolved my issues promptly

Pros

What distinguishes this solution from others is ease of use and customer support. The team is very helpful when it comes to provide support to the product. Team is very knowledgeable, and will work with you to customize to your business requirements at very little or no cost.

Cons

I believe more could be done to make schedule calendar more visual appealing as it is too clumsy.

By far the best field management software we could ask for, absolutely complete!

Pros

When we had twelve-fifteen technicians, we had a pretty good software that allowed, scheduling/invoicing/billing/app for techs/portal on website/app for OUR clients/admin panel for all office usage all in one, we were able to work with this software for two years.  When we grew to thirty cleaning technicians, it got challenging, we needed something to help us find the best worker to do the job based...

Cons

Changing systems is always a big decision, but in order to bring our business to the next level, our business needed this piece while keeping everything else to make it all possible.  So implementing the new system took a bit of time, that has been the only cons.  AI-FM has been an amazing change for us, giving office staff more time to focus on getting new clients, less time is wasted on finding the best worker and invoicing each individual work order at the time.  Absolutely Love this software.

Smart, powerful, scalable but simple & affordable solution to manage language-diverse field workers

A must-have tool for teams that are dispersed, diverse and in need of higher efficiency. Easy on-boarding, no contracts, a serious value for a moderate price.

Pros

Simple to use and right priced, allows easy field workforce management across diverse languages with built in translation and GPS features. Organizes workers by job and customer, shows calendar view with real-time updates of job status from the field on mobile devices. Enables workers and manager to chat in their native language with real-time translation. Optional GPS location when communicating enhances efficient operations. Stores all information about a job forever, from job estimate, implementation timing and any issues, customer signature and even billing.

Cons

Rapidly evolving, some features are in development but roadmap is responsive to our requests, and dev team has been rapid and effective.

Great software great team

We were searching for a Software Platform that could really digitize our process, get to the next square without getting hit too hard on cost. Although no software really did all that we wanted, AI Field Mgmt came close. So we started meeting and having multiple demonstrations around Christmas (not an easy time of the year to do anything...), amazingly AI-FM made themselves available to us as needed...

Pros

We were blown away by their Sherpa feature for picking the best worker for a job... they agreed to develop more features for us for free... a true partner.

Cons

At the beginning it doesn't fit perfectly with our way of doing and organising the job but we are finding the perfect fit thanks to the features they developed for us.

Ai Field Management review for Capterra

The number one thing that we've been able to address with this solution is productivity. The down time of our field resources has been significantly reduced, which has had a positive impact on our profitability.

Pros

I really like the predictive/AI piece that allows me to match to the perfect technician for the job. The calendar view makes scheduling and seeing the progress of super easy. The UI is nice and clean, and is pretty intuitive to use, particularly on mobile. Quickbooks integration is definitely a plus, it makes accounting a breeze. The GPS tracking of field workers is something that we didn't have with our previous solution, and it's a game changer.

Cons

Because it's a cloud product, I do need to take all the updates, but that's a small detail to be able to get the product updates.

Pretty smart software

It thinks for me, Or better said it's like a sounding board, it confirms my thinking in terms of marrying up jobs with workers. And sometimes it comes up with a different recommendation and that makes me think twice about what I should do , it always has a reason why... really cool

Pros

They figured out a way to code in the traditional sense the best worker for a specific location and job type, but that's just the interim solution apparently they've got machine learning embedded in the system so that will eventually take over and they will become even better than the coded solution. Sounds great

Cons

I'd appreciate if you could reduce the price a little bit, I get that there's a lot of technology in the spot for a small company like mine I prefer to spend a little bit less if

Straight forward system

Very positive so far, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been quick to respond to any questions I have had

Pros

The system is very easy to use on both the admin and worker app sides, the best feature for me is to track contract expiry dates and customer product info and warranty. Price is also competitive, couple if similar systems available in Ireland are double the price or more

Cons

Sometimes adding service locations takes a couple of clicks to bring up details,

Next generation field service management product! Boost my business, great support

Boost my business and make my life easier.

Pros

Our company had tried multiple field management products and this is the best fit for us. Overall the product provide a intuitive user experience and our team do not see any learning curve. Scheduling and checking the progress is super convenient and make my life so much easier. The support team always respond fast, the product keeps updating. Love it!

Simple, fast, Mobile

Pros

Pick from any of these: intuitive design, in app translation for messaging, Smart GPS tracking by worker, One stop shop to know what all my team is up to in real time, real anxiety reducer! Love the translation and automatic GPS without killing the workers phone’s battery.

Cons

I only wish new features would be added faster.

Simply said there's nothing else out there that is this cheap but this good, it makes my life easier

Saves time and money, not to fire people but just to reallocate them to other revenue generating activities

Pros

The screens are easy to understand, plus the System predicts which of my workers would be the best person for the job, very cool

Cons

They need more integrations, but I hear that they are coming. They have Quick Books already so waiting for more to come........

excellent!

excellent support and fast response!

Pros

ease of use, very good value for money, the founder [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very passionate about the software and app, and continuously improves it based on our feedback

Cons

very good value for what we pay, works well. support is well rounded.

Great experience

Pros

Intuitive design. Smart, fast and mobile. Highly recommend.

Cons

Nothing was a great experience. Will continue to use.

Intuitive yet very user friendly.

Pros

Mobile friendly design makes using on a cell phone that much easier. Ease of U/X makes navigating different screens seamless. Responsiveness

Cons

None. The only negative thing I can think of is the fact I didn't have this software at my last job.

Excellent field tool to maintain top quality management.

Pros

It allows us to maintain a complete management from the field, billings, budgets, organization among others, in addition to that it allows the user an intitutive for beginners. Keep processes and management progress up to date.

Cons

It is necessary to keep the updates up to date for an optimal functioning of the tool. It is a very complete tool.

AI feature is excellent!!

Pros

The AI feature that automatically and intelligently helping me to find the best colleague to do the job is a brilliant idea!!

Cons

I have been using the product for awhile, haven't see any major flaw about this product.

AMAMZING!

AMAZING customer service. I sent an email at 8:23 pm on a Friday night and received a response 2 minutes later... 2 MINUTES people. Just INCREDIBLE. I highly recommend this company!

Pros

The software is incredibly adaptable and easy to use.

Cons

The only downside that I have seen is that there is no "forgot password" option. I was locked out of my account because I forgot my password. I had my settings set to automatic login but had to delete my cache/history which forced me to log in again. However, I reached out to customer service and received a response within 2 minutes... Really, nothing not to like.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.