AI Field Management Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.67/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Checking the kind of job it helps me do within the shortest possible time, i think the price has been awesome for me.

Joshua W.

We became more impressed with the Software and their Customer Service as we went along, they took care of us, they took the long view from the start.

LG

Luca G.

The after sales support has been amazing. I am in Australia and have been communicating with the tech team in Canada on a regular bases and I have been guided though the whole set up process.

BT

Belinda T.

The only downside that I have seen is that there is no "forgot password" option. I was locked out of my account because I forgot my password.

DF

Danny F.

That I didn't find it earlier and had to use an inferior product for 3 years.

LB

Lucas B.

When you forget your password, that is it. It doesn't remember password incase you forget yours.

Joshua W.

AI Field Management users...

ServiceM8-logocaret
listing-logo

ServiceM8

Compare both
How would you rate AI Field Management?

Easy to use field worker and incident management software

Incident and workforce management much more optimised now compared to previous system used

Pros

Product is easy to use and allows quick view of outstanding incidents and workforce. Super easy to import customer database, and we were up and running in no time. AI was very accomodating in terms of some requests we had for uploads

Cons

A little difficult getting data out of the system in terms of downloads of customer data

Hi Michelle, Thanks for the 5 Stars. We have already added a new Customer Download feature based on your feedback. Enjoy!

Ai Field Management

Pros

The software is fast, reliable and secure, which is exactly what you want in this type of product. Particularly like the translation and GPS features and how the GPS works in real time without killing your device.

Cons

Would be good to have domestic customer service available in China.

Must have Field Service Business Platform

Pros

Contact Management and Interaction Tracking stand to be the most sought after features for us and our clients. These are brilliantly implemented in AI Field Management

Cons

Marketing Automation Functionality could have been much richer

Sorren Lin

Feels good, can help on improving productivity.

Pros

Helping me manage my scheduling more efficient

Cons

Response speed some times not very stable, can be better

Thank you for your Review Sorren, please know that we have just added a Server in Shanghai so System speeds in China will improve dramatically... no latency :-)

Exactly what we needed

Pros

Very intuitive to use. Developer welcomed suggestions and tried to accommodate requests.

Cons

No payment capacity yet, but that is not a big deal for us right now.