Epicor ERP Reviews

3.93/5 (60 reviews)

ERP for Medium-sized manufacturers

Reviewed 2019-03-16

Epicor ERP is the lifeblood of our company. It has all the transactional records and ensures items are produced, delivered, and invoiced efficiently. Requires a large up-front investment of time and energy to get set up, but once it has gone LIVE, you won't be able to imagine running your business without it.

Jeff Eikenberry

Great for Tracking Manufacturing Costs, Managing Schedules, and Controlling Inventory!

Reviewed 2018-08-05

I've spent 15 years with Epicor ERP products (including their former ERP product, Vista), from full implementation to training and running / maintaining over the years. I absolutely LOVE Epicor ERP, as I lived in it for such a long time and saw it meet the needs of an extremely challenging manufacturing environment! My experience with Epicor support has been very positive as well.

Alan Hua

Overall great experience it in terms of scalability, customization, and providing business needs.

Reviewed 2018-03-07

I learned how to create SSRS reports. I learned how to customize different menu items using the wide variety of customization tools. I learned how to query data and transform them in many different ways to present accurate reports. I learned how to use the many menu items and modify them to our business needs. I learned how to develop business process flows for our company to reference whether it's entering an order, tracking an order, creating a job, etc. I learned how to troubleshoot errors that arise. I learned how to identify what causes errors within the software. I learned how to map out what what each menu item is used for. Overall it is a great learning experience and there is much more to learn from this software and I am grateful for having to work with this software.

Gordon Erickson

Changed our company in 1996 and still improving how we serve our customers

Reviewed 2017-10-04

Increased profitability, and the best record keeping ability I have seen in any software to date. I am confident I can get whatever my customer needs in less time than any competitor, especially if it isn't in stock. I can and do recommend this software, and I am involved with a number of user groups, IT groups, and machining groups who are always asking what we use and how we keep it functional.

Anonymous

Product stability has greatly improved in recent releases, support is often missing in action

Financials, Shop Floor control, scheduling, purchasing

Reviewed 2019-02-13

Vast improvements in improving business speed and communication between different business units. User interface easily allows jumping to other areas quickly to enable improved speed in business decisions and customer service.

Alyssa Rose Larson Howell

Epicor ERP allows the analysis of data in real time.

Reviewed 2018-11-20

Epicor is a solid and highly scalable option that generates a positive return on investment. It also has a real-time data analysis. I recommend Epicor ERP thanks to all the functions that allow employees to work more efficiently and quickly. Although Epicor needs to improve the support team a lot, I'm sure to recommend it.

Michael Peachey

Overall I have had very positive experiences with epicor. Customizations are easy to make.

Reviewed 2018-03-09

One of my favorite things about this program is the different levels of customization that it provides. Epicor allows for a range settings and customization's ranging from field security to changing how business objects interact this allows our company to really personalize and create our own version of Epicor (to a certain extent that is). I also really like how fast and efficient the technical support for Epicor is. Calling in to create a ticket for any issues that occur is always an easy process.

Brandon Anderson

We use Epicor to run our whole business.

Reviewed 2018-06-28

The customizability of this software is the key advantage for this compared to other ERP systems. They approach the company has is "we can't make it perfect for everyone, so we will let you make the changes you need for you".

Sheri Gotsch

The experience has been good, the software seems to be working as desired.

Reviewed 2018-03-06

The ease in which most parameters are set in the part entry screen. The forecast module seems to be performing as desired, offering consumed quantities for easier visibility. MRP plans unfirmed jobs which make sense between planned jobs and firmed jobs. They are distinguished very well, giving the user a sense of clearness. The site maintenance screen allows the user to set up the prefix for the MRP unfirmed orders which is nice and clear to see upfront in identifying MRP unfirmed jobs.. It is also nice to have a time fence parameter in the part master where no jobs can plan within that time fence.

Carmen Olivas

Only used for 2 years. Easy to use but complicated steps for simple task

Reviewed 2018-03-06

MRP functionality for our business. Better business tools . Improved processes. Increased communication because of shared information system provides.

Lots of customizations required

Reviewed 2018-12-05

Overall, the software works as intended. If an issue comes up, it’s generally an easy fix even if it does take a bit of time. Much of what we do as a company can sometime require us to have to dig around in the system to find the information we need but the good thing is that Epicor allows for that digging thru it’s search fields.

Amanda Hagedorn

Our company has used this for several years and had great success.

Reviewed 2018-06-18

User friendly: We upgraded to 10.2, and the new homepage provides all the data I need instantly. I was able to adjust the layout and information on my dashboards easily. I can drill into data and use sophisticated analytics tools, which have made me more informed and productive. Super flexible: It's been a scalable solution that has supported our growing business. Easy to update and integrate with other systems Accurate forecasting Secure cloud-based data management

Vicki Velez

Good Manufacturing system that won't bankrupt you

Reviewed 2018-08-16

MIXED.there are a few really good people in support

Michael Palecek

Good Mid Market Configurable ERP Software

Reviewed 2018-10-09

Overall my experience with Epicor is very positive. I like the way that I can modify just about everything in order to adjust to my work flow and to solve problems. The support is standard large company support, the first call you make will be to tier one and unless it is simple it will get escalated.

Chris Wineinger

Everything in one package

Reviewed 2017-03-14

Been working with Epicor since 2005 and they have been making great strides to make the software more efficient, easier to update, and constantly adding new functionality to make it a real value! If you don't need all the modules, just purchase the ones you need and add on at anytime, perfect for the growing business

Harry Singer

Epicor provides a robust modular ERP that allows us buy and expand the system as our company grows.

Reviewed 2017-06-14

The software tracks and reports on our production and performance. Integration across modules allows adjustments in one module to be appropriately communicated across the system.

Jack Pennypacker

Epicor ERP - Inovative solution for running our manufacturing business into the future.

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-02-06
Review Source: Software Advice

Have used Epicor since the start of 2010, been very reliable for us. The improvements is speed of the system over the last 8 years has been fantastic. Like the direction the software is moving and the abilities to get to the data and analysis easily and quickly with the software they provide. Great product.

Robert Krause

Epicor ERP Software Review

Reviewed 2018-10-22

Very versatile software that can be adapted to fit any business needs. I have been a Senior Consultant for Epicor and also an end user for a total of 15 years in all functional areas. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Robert W F Krause Epicor/ERP/Consulting Krause Consultants Cell: 516.983.8095 Email: rkrause@krauseconsultants.com http://www.krauseconsultants.com/

Roger Granjeno

Not user friendly and to make changes we need to contact the developers. NOT GOOD AT ALL

Reviewed 2018-03-06

its a cloud base database and we don't need to back up the data. Also all the info we need is on one location!

Thomas Lee

Average support level, mainly in Sales

Reviewed 2018-03-12

We have achieve the goals we originally set out to achieve: - improve quoting function efficiency - centralise functions to one system

Tony D'Ippolito

mostly pleased with the software.

Reviewed 2018-03-06

safer storage on the cloud. configurator for production. ability to modify pricing for each customer by adding individual price sheets.

Eric Dube

Very customisable ERP

Reviewed 2019-01-03

This ERP is very customisable. You can change the behavior of the software with it's DATA DIRECTIVE, METHODE DIRECTIVE. You can change the look and feel of every screen with it's internal .NET engine.

Jasmine Howell

As a company we have been able to accelerate our reporting capabilities.

Reviewed 2018-03-06

Extreme ease of access and effective and efficient customer support.

Anonymous

We are a manufacturing plant that distributes products worldwide and Epicor manages it all.

Reviewed 2018-03-01

Epicor allows us to manage multiple companies with multiple currencies. One system for the entire company. We use if from the manufacturing floor to distribution & sales to financial reporting.

Segi Hovav

Epicor is an important piece of MRP software for our company and we cannot do business without it

Reviewed 2018-07-03

Epicor is a good piece of MRP software overall. Screens are able to intelligently link to one another with relevant right click context menus.

Diego Pizarro

I work with EPICOR everyday.

Reviewed 2018-03-07

One central source of information for the entire company. The flexibility to create reports that are specific for the business and to export information to another tools make my daily job easier.

Molly le

Reviewed 2017-02-01

I use this everyday at work and it is so easy compared to Mapics. I am very impressed with their support staff every time I have an issue. They are quick and very informing. I use this for reports and accounting purposes and it keeps our company running smoothly. We added some enhancements to the system and they merged great. Overall, I would recommend this software for all types of businesses.

terry terrell

frustration with help desk

Reviewed 2018-03-09

all modules flow together, can take order from quote to cash receipt. easy to use trackers easy to train on

Saw Kay

Knowledge Base (Most of the issue and problem solving available for only internal staff)

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Epicor ERP system can heavily, fairly and easily customized compare to any other ERP system in the world.

Anne West

In use in our company since 2003. Not all modules were purchased.

Reviewed 2018-03-12

Increased efficiency. Better tracking with integrated modules

Rob Freeman

Epicor Software continuously strives to enhance user efficiency, but it tends to be costly as well

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Cost control and visibility

Ian Pierce

Used to ERP tasks-material and labor tracking mainly

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Very intuitive, easy to generate reports to track progress in real time. System was customizable and templates supported standardized work flows.

Rizwan Hooda

MT Customer

Reviewed 2018-11-20

Very powerful tool, some quirks to the way Epicor has their default process setup. Dashboards and BAQ's are easy to make, a lot of training guides to take you through it. BPM is a great tool to use to automate user entry.

Decent ERP

Reviewed 2018-11-14

Generally everything is user friendly & self explanatory.

Jillian Schneider

Easy enough

Reviewed 2017-01-25

I use this system for time tracking. You can save favorites that cuts down the time it take to enter time. Reporting isn't that great.

Darin Williams

very user friendly good help knowledge base

Reviewed 2018-03-09

Very user friendly desktop/dashboard. ease of training for beginning users just starting out. Newer version easier to maintain.

Ryan Weldon

Reviewed 2018-12-20

We are currently in the process of upgrading to the latest Epicor. However our current version seems to have a lot of stability issues.

Robert Stein

While it took longer than expected to implement, the software is doing its job now!

Reviewed 2018-03-06

Features Scalability Flexibility Adaptation to Various Industries Industry History & Reputation

Easy transition to cloud

Reviewed 2018-08-09

They made it a priority the last few years to transition to the cloud which was really a boon to our distributed teams. Implementation support was excellent. We have never had down times with the cloud.

Emma Percy

Very user friendly

Reviewed 2018-10-23

There is a report for LITERALLY everything. If you don't see it, contact customer support and they can help you. Great software.

shawn brock

Overall happy with our selection and use.

Reviewed 2017-05-15

Balances intuitive design w/complex features and functionality. Very good documentation and built-in help.

Clint Kimber

Effective software if implemented correctly

Reviewed 2017-10-10

I think the main benefits are that it has robust capabilities to match a business if it is implemented correctly

Excellent Manufacturing ERP System

Reviewed 2018-03-06

The overall layout and ease of use. The ability to customize to our companies needs. The systems overall linking and tracking ability of different levels.

Anonymous

Not easy to use but it's valuable

Reviewed 2017-12-31

It does include many documentation and training for a comprehensive functionality. It offers a couple of interfaces to choose which makes it more nice on the look. I also like the fact that it includes a smartphone app for tasks on the go.

Devon Braiden

Quality was fairly decent, but customer service was to be desired

Reviewed 2017-10-12

The user interface was fairly good. While it's a modularized system it seemed to integrate its information across the system.

Not user friendly systems

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Have centralize data in 1 systems.

Judy Miller

Very Labor intensive

Preferred ERP System

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-09-11

I've used SAP, Netsuite, and Epicor ERP systems and when it comes to ease of use this definitely my preference. There are things I love about Netsuite as well but overall I prefer Epicor.

great for inventory management

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-09-28

This was the ERP we used for inventory management

Quba Qiu

good experience during implementation but lack of quality ongoing technical support

Reviewed 2018-03-13

good technical support during implementation stage. The system is fine to navigate. BAQ seems to be working okay to produce report for business.

Gail Olney

Epicor

Reviewed 2019-03-26

It can do the normal accounting, payables, receivables, general ledger.

Allen Clark

There are a number of areas where viewing details of transactions is difficult.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-03-07

Report functionality is quite good and turnaround time for updated reports was also very good. Gen Jnl posting is easy to use and quick.

Epicor

Reviewed 2018-08-22

it is a good software no the best but ok

Susan Forish

User of Epicor EPR

Reviewed 2017-08-08

Robust capability of processing the transactions as needed with vast GL capablilty

Tony Robinson

Epicor Review

Reviewed 2017-04-04

Epicor allows for easy data entry and retrieval. It is slow in speed. I don't like how you can't easily go back a screen... instead everything is a pop up window.

Paul Duran

SRS Inc....

Reviewed 2017-04-04

Does not work as it should - info is difficult to gut out - Support is nonexistent _ The cost of support is way to high!!!!

Jon Leidel

Shelving + RACK Software

Reviewed 2017-04-04

Was an enjoyable visitation. I would be interested in the product if it were easier. The system seems to be not ease friendly.

Amit Gupta

Moving On

Reviewed 2017-02-02
Review Source: Software Advice

We are leaving them and moving to other software. Other available software will be much cheaper and easier to work with.

Tracy Ahern