Fiix Logo
Fiix

The easiest way to plan, track, and optimize maintenance.

visit website

Fiix Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.47/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The best feature about fiix for me is the organisation of assets and their logical accessibility. Ease of use was another plus as it did not take long for me to pick up the software.

CS

Can S.

Fiix is an amazing Software, very easy to use, a lot of useful features and data import/export capability which allows you to perform different analysis. Customer service is excellent.

PY

PEDRO Y.

I love how the search feature and filters are customizable and allows to easy find anything whether by assett number or user. The design is also nice, very clean and easy on the eyes.

DW

David W.

Initially difficult to set up and adding features is also time consuming. The reports are missing stages of completion, completed works with dates.

SS

Siegfried S.

In a year where every business has to adapt and make compromise in regards to what they offer and how it is paid for , Fiix have been extremely unhelpful - and actually quite rude.

The lack of intuitiveness in locating the correct screen on which to log data.

TB

CHAMPS-logocaret

CHAMPS

How would you rate Fiix?

Best Engineering system

Fiix MACMMS is very reliable and easy to use in our hotel especially our engineering department. Beforem they are using Excel to record all work order until work completed and it's very hard for us to trace the work order because of this manual system. But after deploying the FIIX, our job makes easier and the response time to attend to our guests' needs is now very fast.

Pros

The FIIX is a very useful system not only for Engineering department but for all department in our hotel because this system has an inventory system and purchasing module. very user friendly and easy to setup.

Cons

I wish we could also add/change a logo to our company logo under basic plan because it's not applicable to our existing plan.

14 months into FIIX use

Overall experience, we received a product we could quickly and easily fill but then with further review most of that info needs to change and be improved. Once again I think the software needs a bit more standard structure for initial asset inputs. I think an onsite installer with more practical manufacturing environment would have also helped. One example, we were told to set each PM completion time to 10% of PM frequency which is basically impossible in our field. A Monthly PM only allows 3 days to complete when all Maintenance teams would expect to be compliant to complete PM at anytime within the 30 days in each month.

Pros

The open architecture and ease of adding assets and PMs

Cons

The same as what we originally liked. The open architecture allows users to create assets without much of the info needed within a PM system. Asset creation should be more structured and then allow additional inputs for special info but asset should require info about model serial number purchase and current cost. Since we began the entries without this info, I can add it later but info won't be standard for all assets unless I remove each and add back once I determine all info needed for each. It was nice not to need this info in beginning but makes the product I have less useful that it would have been if we were forced to add this standard information from the begining

Fiix Review

Our goal was to implement a system to manage assets, work orders and parts. Fiix offers all those solutions with the ability to integrate. System is easy to use and support is quick. Experienced some implementation challenges with some technical issues that took a long time to resolve. That is one area for improvement.

Pros

It's ease of use as a CMMS. It has the basic functions that a maintenance team will need to manage assets, work orders, spare parts and purchasing.

Cons

For multi-site use, you cannot limit the list of suppliers, preventive maintenance or task groups to the site users. It would be nice for those items be visible only to the site access level based on permissions. Configuration of reporting is not so simple.

Hey Olawale, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you have been finding our software easy to use. As for your product suggestion around site access visibility based on permissions we'll pass your feedback on to our team. As we are always looking for ways to improve, your feedback is appreciated.

Good value for the pricing.

Billing and subscription service has been easy to navigate. If an issue cannot be resolved quickly , Fiix has been helpful to find a work-around. In general, Fiix is slow to respond to customer service requests and feature additions.

Pros

Work orders are easy to generate and scheduled maintenance setup is straightforward. Nested PMs and event triggers are great for "if-then" scenarios where more work is required based on the results of a regular PM. Reports are customizable with the upper-tier account. Inventory management is quick and easy when the system is used on a tablet or smart device. The mobile app is easy to set up and use. Permissions for highly customizable for user groups.

Cons

Asset codes and model number are not visible on the asset list; The user has to view the asset to see the information. Only a Grainger account can be linked for inventory lookup. Most inventory cannot be populated automatically by part number. However, in Fiix's defense, it may be difficult to get permission from vendors. The report writer uses SQL code, but all of the SQL functions are not available in the interface. WO review and approval from technician to engineer to management is not automated.

Great for IT Asset Management and Upkeep

Pros

I love the search feature. There's been several times, since we manage a large number of assets, I have able to pinpoint exactly where it is, user detail, and device specifics. Also, importing and exporting data is convenient. The mobile access is also nice to have when across campus and away from my computer.

Cons

I don't have many complaints about Fiix. The customer service has been top notch for me; however, some of my colleagues have reported some not so great interactions with Fiix customer service reps.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad to hear you've been enjoying using Fiix in your facility and that your finding the search feature helpful. Thank you for telling us about your experience.

Pros

Easy to use. I wish we could enter all our service providers and issues P.O. numbers for service calls. We manage over 1000 residential suites. The suites are the assets for us. If we need repairs done in the suite by a contractor, I wish we could issue a P.O. for that service.

Cons

we can't generate a P.O. # for a service- just for parts. If we need lets say an electrician to come out and replace a breaker, we can't give him a P.O. with the system for his service. If we order a part from a vendor we can issue a P.O. with the system.

Hi Stephane, we're happy to hear that you find out software easy to use. Thank you for your valuable feedback. As we are always looking to improve our software, we have taken your feedback about issuing POs for services and submitted them to our product team.

Great way to track essential information in an age where large volumes of data need tracked.

I cant even begin to guess how much paper Fiix has saved me. It has allowed me to keep a much closer eye on equipment maintenance and best of all, things actually get recorded that they were completed. Excellent!

Pros

I like the inventory and cost tracking features, work order history and equipment information features. I love being able to store relevant documents or photos right with the asset that they belong with

Cons

I would like to see integrations with more suppliers, such as amazon business, mcmaster carr, or even the ability to integrate with other more local suppliers

FIIX use and ease of use

I am very happy with the functionality of FIIX and all its modules, I use this extensive to track inventory and machine maintenance, My team finds it easy to look up parts and this save time in the downtime of the machines. it also make life easy to schedule maintenance and projects within the system

Pros

the ease of operation and managing inventory and Assest

Cons

Nothing I have noticed at this point. I have not run into any situations that wasn't able to be resolved or set up for my needs by customer support.

Hi Robert, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear that you and your team are finding our software easy to use and that you've reduced your downtime. Thank you for telling us about your experience.

Wouldn't be without it!

Pros

User friendly. Help and instruction is easy to find or access. All in one software for maintenance.

Cons

CMMS settings can be a little difficult to understand, but they're easily edited if you don't get the desired result you're looking for.

Great for Realtor and Building Managers ALike

Pros

Fiix has an ease of use whereas, in the past, I have found other software of this type clunky and not at all intuitive. I didn't need to sit through a lengthy training to use it. My manager gave me a walkthrough, and from there, it was pretty straightforward--you could be up and running with it in an afternoon.

Cons

There seems like a lot more could be done with the software than the company I worked for ever used it for. Some reports were still generated in Word and Excel, where it seemed as if it would have been more seamless to use Fiix for all of the needed reports.

Hi Tracy, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear you have found our software intuitive and easy to use. Thank you for telling us about your experience.

Fiix User

very easy to use, once you've taken the time to enter all your equipment/assets or location and any information regarding maintenance and that is just when you start. Since the start of this program, all of our equipment are being serviced on timely manner, parts inventory been easy to maintain, and any information for that equipment is always easy to access for any piece of equipment. for example: manufacturer, model and serial number. over all this program Fiix have made my maintenance program easy and simple to use and track. Above all obtaining AA from the BRC audit.

Pros

There are number of features that I really like but the most I found very helpful when it came time for our BRC annual Audit and made things very easy, efficient and less time consuming were the scheduled maintenance, and the ability to schedule according to manufactures specifications and the reminders triggers via email, list of equipment and their locations, work order generation and completion. Running report to show all types of closed work orders, inventory under your assets, parts used versus what's left in stock. and the ability to access and generate work orders without having a user log in and prevent paying more for multiple users.

Cons

Honestly there not any specific but I would like to see if the programmers are working on ability to take pictures or scan into the program work order of equipment or any asset directly from your mobile devise. This feature may be there on the advance features, but for now I have the basic program.

This will carry us through scaling up

I generally love the platform and its capacity/depth for our assets. This will likely be moved over into our other departments (Machinery, Construction) as I finish developing and implementing this for our HVAC PM department.

Pros

I love the cross-integration between my field technicians, accounting, and warehousing. My equipment has all of the attached parts information that relates back to my warehouse as we consume materials and notifies my accounting and warehousing teams when we're below our required threshold. This is incredible software, it's able to keep all of our invoicing together and associate it with a track record of each part's purchasing history and cost over time. Very excited to use this to its fullest.

Cons

There are some things that would be nice for the initialization phase of creating all of the assets, namely that "save and create another" asset should carry over much of the prior item's data. For those of us without a csv to upload into Fiix, it seems easiest to go through each plant by asset type, so much of the data stays the same from asset to asset, until that type is finished. Often times, I ended up going back through to double check my new assets before moving on to creating the next new type of asset (i.e. AHU to RTU to MAU, etc. ). Also, it would be nice to have a standard daily report that can include a technician's work from the day, including the actual photos uploaded by them, and have it sent to a set list of email addresses.

Fiix Fixed our Maintenance Organization

Pros

Fiix is an incredible package for companies looking for a flexible CMMS. The Work Order System and it's flexibility to schedule tickets to Machines, Assets or Projects is very useful in our organization. We have a smaller maintenance department so we mix our activities with both in-house and contracted technicians. The Work Order system allows for us to assign an open ticket to a project that can then be tracked and closed after the vendor has completed the work.

Cons

When it comes to a downside to this software I haven't really found one yet. The customer service and flexibility has made it very easy to transition. If I had to point to one thing it would be that we could reuse some of our field names from the old database, but this was easily overcome by a great on-boarding. experience

Estron Chemcial CMMS Review

We have definitely developed a better preventative maintenance plan from data acquired through this CMMS. Although we don't utilize the asset downtime tracker through this system, production has definitely seen an improvement in equipment downtime over the last several years. We love the value of the system when you factor the systems capabilities, our level of utilization, and subscription price.

Pros

1. The work order management and completion history has been most impactful to our day to day operations. Since we have had the system for 5+ years now we have a really nice history of work orders completed against individual assets that help aid in the troubleshooting process from time to time. 2. Our maintenance group overall is also on the older end of the spectrum so the ease of use has been nice for those guys. 3. Customer support has been a 10/10 anytime we have had a question or needed help. 4. This was the first CMMS really utilized by the company, there was much integration past the data input it took to generate assets. That process was quite simple. Past that we do not have an ERP system to integrate with at this time.

Cons

I will preface this by saying that we pay for the cheapest level of subscription. But it would be nice to have the ability to customize some of the reports or build my own. When viewing work order history under the "Log" tab of an asset, it would be nice to be able to separate corrective work order history versus PM work orders just because the PM's are the majority of work orders completed.

Good Experience With Fiix CMMS

Fiix CMMS software helps Bariq a lot in the following : 1- Evaluating the assets performance weekly in terms of availability and productivity. 2- Based on the Annual Analysis out from Fiix software, we could set our upgrading plan for 2020, by focusing on the biggest downtime assets. 3- Using Fiix software we could manage successfully the Preventive maintenance program.

Pros

In my opinion, the most powerful points in the software: 1- The Preventive maintenance module, is very organized. 2- The work order page includes many important data, makes the the reports very descriptive. 3-Many kinds of reports, meet many aspects of study.

Cons

The most annoying points: 1- The Arabic language data does not appear in the report. 2- The customized reports are not easy to be shaped and need to be more flexible for selecting the presented data.

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Fiix! We are happy to hear that our CMMS is helpful for asset management, work management, and forecasting for your work. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with the Arabic language data and reporting difficulties. We have captured this feedback for our product team to investigate. If you had any other feedback, please reach out to our Customer Success team as we are always looking to improve our CMMS.

Fiix... 4 years in.

Gradually getting away from individual databases and "personal" information stores.

Pros

Once all users are onboard with all sections it does become a "single source of truth" for all equipment within a business. Easy import of existing databases, easy to move assets between sites and have all relevant data follow the asset.

Cons

1.Limitations and complexity of the reporting module. example:- I want to create a report that lists run times, power generated, and fuel usage for our generating plant but this does not appear to be possible. 2. Some important data does not automatically populate between sections. example:- We have compound equipment made up of multiple assemblies (Think, television camera, with a teleprompter, mounted on a pan and tilt head, all on top of a robotic pedestal) if a work order is created for the pedestal (which is "part of" the complete camera) and we look at the history of the complete camera, the pedestal work order doesn't appear. 3. No multi-site project capabilities without "tricking" the system by transferring assets between sites.

Hello Greg, thanks for the review and your feedback about our CMMS. For our reporting module, we offer report training sessions that can get you more information about how to use our reporting module. If you like, you can also engage our Professional Services team to build custom reports for you. We really value your feedback and we are always looking to improve our CMMS. We would love to learn more about how we can improve our equipments and projects module so someone from our Customer Success team still connect with you shortly to discuss your feedback in further detail and find the best solutions for your pain points. Have a great day!

Fiix CMMS

I was able to organize all the manufacturing plant equipment and daily work and PM’s quickly and efficiently. The work done on the plant went from being a chaotic problem to a very organized and planned program that has resulted in record production outputs by the plant. Furthermore, we now have historical information and can plan rather than wait for a problem (Predictive Maintenance), and order...

Pros

I like just about everything about Fiix. The application is straightforward to use, and although I have an IT background, I can see how easy it would be easy for anyone to use it. After we purchased the software, it took me hours not days to quickly set it up, and I was up and running. Yes, CMMS takes time to set up, and it requires much forethought and planning, but Fiix is ready to use the day you...

Cons

Not much. I cannot think of anything I dislike about Fiix.

It is a great help to us especially when it comes to equipment monitoring and maintenance.

I have gained knowledge in terms of proper monitoring of an asset in which my company benefits. Innovation on the system of maintenance it is a big help for us in many terms such, inventory, repairs, life span of equipment, even certificate also monitored in the software. The big impact to us is we lessen the downtimes especially in the operations. And the equipment schedule PMS the system will remind the team for the due and classification of the particular repair to be executed. We are very pleased know a days even we have not perfectly or 100% utilized the features of the software but we appreciate the development in our operations, manpower skills and coordination. For me overall I am very lucky that I am using or my company subscribe this software.

Pros

My experience I like most in software is that it's very systematic and detailed especially on our assets. Maintenance rely on the system at the present even minor problem already assess by the team and encoded to the system for future use/traceability. And there are updates we received or inputs from the software for upgrades and improvement for the team.

Cons

Honestly not all features in the system we are using as of the moment, the team focussed only in the maintenance side on the available data in which necessary to our operation. All assets of the company were already encoded in the system and monitored thru the software. There are occasions or times that all our data lost in the system we do not know what's the reasons, maybe once a month since we used the software. But, back in our mind maybe a connection failure or maintenance service in the system because after a day all data's are available, we will experience these during a week before month end in which during our kpi's in the department. This is least like for me.

A very good mid-range CAFM system

Following a full evaluation of several types of CAFM system Fiix was identified as the best featured software for the available budget in managing FM at a large educational establishment in the UK. It is very reliable and is still functioning without difficulty after almost five years. The client is very happy with the software.

Pros

Fiix is a very user friendly package with many features only found in top end IWMS and ERP solutions. it has a full mobile capability and is cloud based so is suited to many industries and sectors.

Cons

setting up forms and some of the setup and data import features generally need a person knowledgeable in these types of systems and also knowledgeable in asset management and maintenance. The support relies heavily on web based tutorials some of which are not easy to understand for non-IT professionals

Fiix review

Asset tracking was the biggest advantage to me using Fiix.

Pros

Fiix seems to be a great tool for asset tracking, repair and maintenance tracking. It gives you reminders for services that have a schedule. I liked the program, but,,,,,, read below in the cons!

Cons

I started out like wild fire when we were given Fiix to use. As a 2 man operation, I felt this would be a great tracking tool for our scout camp. Needless to say Fiix is VERY time consuming for entering in all your assets and information. At the end of the first year I pushed for a second year to try to make it work. Our administrative staff wanted every work order entered to track our jobs and repairs....

Hi David, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that Fiix is taking so much time to set up and use. It is designed to be able to make your maintenance processes more efficient, so we would love to learn more about how we can minimize administrative time for you. We do offer the ability to mass import your assets and information from a csv file and offer a mobile app that will help you enter work order information quickly. We have been doing some training for other scouts camps and will reach out to include you in these sessions to make sure you can use these two features to get the most out of your software!

Fiix

Since our facility has been using the Fiix software our maintenance program has improved greatly. We have set up KPIs to track different maintenance activities. They also have an app that works very well and is easy to use. As a maintenance manager it is important to have a solid CMMS system in place and Fiix has checked all of those boxes for our organization.

Pros

The Fiix software is east to navigate and use. Over the last few years we have been utilizing this software and have built our CMMS with the support of the Fiix team. They are very responsive to suggestions and continue to advance with new improvements. From an administrator stand point this platform allows us to create, move, and change our assets. As well as simply creating and changing our PM tasks and Scheduled Maintenance activities. We have also started a through put process to maximize our run time and optimize our true Pm activities.

Cons

The only area that I struggle with is the report generation. Although, if I ever have a need or a question the Fiix team is readily available and able to offer support in either building a specific report or walking me through the process.

Can't imagine how we ever operated without it!

Solid app on desktop and mobile, excellent how-to guides and support, great tracking and reporting. We used a clunky Access-based work order system for a number of years - virtually no reporting, confusing WO process, no mobile. With MA we have a smooth work order flow, easy tracking, scheduled maintenance reminders, calendar view of WOs and tasks, mobile access for our techs at the work site, ability...

Pros

Solid app on desktop and mobile, excellent how-to guides and support, great tracking and reporting. Smooth work order flow, easy tracking, scheduled maintenance reminders, calendar view of WOs and tasks, mobile access for our techs at the work site, ability to attach images and documents to an asset for in-the-field access, purchase order creation from business contact database and asset info, and so much more.

Cons

So many configuration options - I was a bit worried at first, but MA's helpful video guides and live support was excellent. Overall, it was much easier than I had expected. I had the system up and running in short order, with multiple departments and locations, and our teams love it!

Product Review

It has helped our shop stay on top of jobs and allowed us to export WO's to management so they can chose the priority of what they would like jobs done in. Scheduled maintenance is now easy to manage. As with any CMMS system it does not run itself and needs dedicated man hours to manage it. There is no way to get away from that. However, if you spend the time you are rewarded with great data.

Pros

Ease of use. It is quite easy to learn how to use. Many useful features learning to use more all the time.

Cons

It is glitchy, I have to reload the program quite often because buttons disappear. The sort on any of the sheets uses the left hand value to sort, for example 9900 would come before 10001. When exporting to excel it only does one page at a time and if I have 500 items I have to export 5x and stich the sheets together. For Work orders submitted by a guest the work order sheet shows them as a guest and does not identify them by their email address. When sending out an email (PO for example) it does not show up in the sent box or in my outlook sent items. So I am not sure if the email was actually sent. Not easy to use for unplanned down time. Cannot notify the runners of jobs that need to be done immediately.

Good evolving software

Very positive. We have rolled this software out to our whole organization. I find the customer service team to be very helpful and when they don't have an answer for you they take the time to find out and get back to you. While I was working on purchasing this software at the start the sales team was great and knew their stuff. Also I find that your training videos are a great help and easy to follow.

Pros

I like the Scheduled Maintenance ease of use. It is clean and easy to set up the things that are most important in keeping an engine room running smoothly. The import export ability really saves time when adding bulk assets and exporting asset lists.

Cons

The enormous list of reports. I wish there was a way to pick only the ones you want to use instead of trying to find it on the list. If that were possible we would probably use it more often. Also I feel the mobile platform is not customizable enough and would be a great tool if it were.

Great quality for the price, but still room for improvement

Previously we used Microsoft outlooks calendar feature to organize our maintenance scheduling. This has greatly improved our planning capabilities.

Pros

Fiix is very user friendly. All the tools you need are at the touch of your fingers for a very reasonable price!

Cons

There is always room for improvement. Fiix should implement the ability to associate a work order with more then one asset. I would say that it would be even more beneficial to add a specific asset to a labor task. I think this functionality has been overlooked, often a work order pertains to more then one specific piece of equipment. For example; if I have a monthly filter check on my electrical cabinets...