Fiix Reviews

Fiix

Fiix is an easier way to plan, track & optimize maintenance.

4.5/5 (310 reviews)

Pros
  • While I was working on purchasing this software at the start the sales team was great and knew their stuff. Also I find that your training videos are a great help and easy to follow.Nikki S.Read the full review
  • The QR codes and the ability to print them is a useful tool in quickly identifying specific company assets. You eliminate having to read the extensive list of assets to select the one you need.Gregory D.Read the full review
  • I like the Scheduled Maintenance ease of use. It is clean and easy to set up the things that are most important in keeping an engine room running smoothly.Nikki S.Read the full review
Cons
  • The work done on the plant went from being a chaotic problem to a very organized and planned program that has resulted in record production outputs by the plant.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • I quit using Fiix about 4 months into our second year. Lots of time lost entering in the information sadly.David C.Read the full review
  • When I would call to ask a question, the answer always was to pay more money. Made customer service experience bad.Patrick C.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Ewen Leslie

FIIX software was easy to setup and implement. My engineers have taken to it like a duck to water.

Reviewed 2017-10-20

Have not failed an internal or external audit since it was installed. Breakdowns have gone down since its implementation

Pros
Being able to track how many times an asset needs repairing The ability to move assets from site to site Seeing at a glance how each site is performing with regards to schedule maintenance and breakdowns Keeping track of costs and parts being being used Ease of each engineer preparing for task for the week ahead Being able to run out reports for audits Proving to auditors that each asset is being maintained in a timely manner Software is constantly updated Backup support is proactive and respond within a day every time

Cons
Not being able to change the dashboard colours

Dayle Shortt

Maintenance Software made easier!!

Reviewed 2020-03-09

FIIX is a great product which is easy to use.

Pros
The Dashboard, I like its functionality. It adds a lot of value to its users.

Cons
Being able to capture Overtime. Being able to sign off Jobs on the mobile App (two sign off's) Being able to add inactive staff to works orders on the App Being able to assign budgets to Users Being able to add more classifications to inventory cycles

Stephen George

A very good mid-range CAFM system

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2020-03-29

Following a full evaluation of several types of CAFM system Fiix was identified as the best featured software for the available budget in managing FM at a large educational establishment in the UK. It is very reliable and is still functioning without difficulty after almost five years. The client is very happy with the software.

Pros
Fiix is a very user friendly package with many features only found in top end IWMS and ERP solutions. it has a full mobile capability and is cloud based so is suited to many industries and sectors.

Cons
setting up forms and some of the setup and data import features generally need a person knowledgeable in these types of systems and also knowledgeable in asset management and maintenance. The support relies heavily on web based tutorials some of which are not easy to understand for non-IT professionals

Brad Engelhardt

Gets the job done

Reviewed 2017-01-17

This is the second software that we've used. It's far from perfect but it works way better than the last one. It is a little querky and has it's bugs but overall it gets the job done.

Pros
Most things are linked together very well so you can get from an asset record to a service record to a part record very easily. They incorporate "hyperlinks" very well. The cloud base works very well. We have multiple copies open at a time and data never seems to get misplaced or corrupted

Cons
Many very simple things like: Fields in POs and other screens lack the ability to set defaults. Ex: vendor terms Most columns in lists in various places around the program can be ordered or sorted by clicking on the header of that column yet many cannot. Most of these have no apaerent order either. Many columns that have a fixed order are the wrong way and are ordered oldest on top instead of newest on top The purchasing screens do not support package quantities which makes auto re-ordering and inventory control on such items a difficult task

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Alex Evans

Great way to track essential information in an age where large volumes of data need tracked.

Reviewed 2020-03-11

I cant even begin to guess how much paper Fiix has saved me. It has allowed me to keep a much closer eye on equipment maintenance and best of all, things actually get recorded that they were completed. Excellent!

Pros
I like the inventory and cost tracking features, work order history and equipment information features. I love being able to store relevant documents or photos right with the asset that they belong with

Cons
I would like to see integrations with more suppliers, such as amazon business, mcmaster carr, or even the ability to integrate with other more local suppliers

Will Kunnecke

Estron Chemcial CMMS Review

Reviewed 2020-03-10

We have definitely developed a better preventative maintenance plan from data acquired through this CMMS. Although we don't utilize the asset downtime tracker through this system, production has definitely seen an improvement in equipment downtime over the last several years. We love the value of the system when you factor the systems capabilities, our level of utilization, and subscription price.

Pros
1. The work order management and completion history has been most impactful to our day to day operations. Since we have had the system for 5+ years now we have a really nice history of work orders completed against individual assets that help aid in the troubleshooting process from time to time. 2. Our maintenance group overall is also on the older end of the spectrum so the ease of use has been nice for those guys. 3. Customer support has been a 10/10 anytime we have had a question or needed help. 4. This was the first CMMS really utilized by the company, there was much integration past the data input it took to generate assets. That process was quite simple. Past that we do not have an ERP system to integrate with at this time.

Cons
I will preface this by saying that we pay for the cheapest level of subscription. But it would be nice to have the ability to customize some of the reports or build my own. When viewing work order history under the "Log" tab of an asset, it would be nice to be able to separate corrective work order history versus PM work orders just because the PM's are the majority of work orders completed.

Good Experience With Fiix CMMS

Reviewed 2020-02-23

Fiix CMMS software helps Bariq a lot in the following : 1- Evaluating the assets performance weekly in terms of availability and productivity. 2- Based on the Annual Analysis out from Fiix software, we could set our upgrading plan for 2020, by focusing on the biggest downtime assets. 3- Using Fiix software we could manage successfully the Preventive maintenance program.

Pros
In my opinion, the most powerful points in the software: 1- The Preventive maintenance module, is very organized. 2- The work order page includes many important data, makes the the reports very descriptive. 3-Many kinds of reports, meet many aspects of study.

Cons
The most annoying points: 1- The Arabic language data does not appear in the report. 2- The customized reports are not easy to be shaped and need to be more flexible for selecting the presented data.

Response from Fiix

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Fiix! We are happy to hear that our CMMS is helpful for asset management, work management, and forecasting for your work. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with the Arabic language data and reporting difficulties. We have captured this feedback for our product team to investigate. If you had any other feedback, please reach out to our Customer Success team as we are always looking to improve our CMMS.

Greg Canning

Fiix... 4 years in.

Reviewed 2020-02-12

Gradually getting away from individual databases and "personal" information stores.

Pros
Once all users are onboard with all sections it does become a "single source of truth" for all equipment within a business. Easy import of existing databases, easy to move assets between sites and have all relevant data follow the asset.

Cons
1.Limitations and complexity of the reporting module. example:- I want to create a report that lists run times, power generated, and fuel usage for our generating plant but this does not appear to be possible. 2. Some important data does not automatically populate between sections. example:- We have compound equipment made up of multiple assemblies (Think, television camera, with a teleprompter, mounted on a pan and tilt head, all on top of a robotic pedestal) if a work order is created for the pedestal (which is "part of" the complete camera) and we look at the history of the complete camera, the pedestal work order doesn't appear. 3. No multi-site project capabilities without "tricking" the system by transferring assets between sites.

Response from Fiix

Hello Greg, thanks for the review and your feedback about our CMMS. For our reporting module, we offer report training sessions that can get you more information about how to use our reporting module. If you like, you can also engage our Professional Services team to build custom reports for you. We really value your feedback and we are always looking to improve our CMMS. We would love to learn more about how we can improve our equipments and projects module so someone from our Customer Success team still connect with you shortly to discuss your feedback in further detail and find the best solutions for your pain points. Have a great day!

David Carson

Fiix review

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2020-02-24

Asset tracking was the biggest advantage to me using Fiix.

Pros
Fiix seems to be a great tool for asset tracking, repair and maintenance tracking. It gives you reminders for services that have a schedule. I liked the program, but,,,,,, read below in the cons!

Cons
I started out like wild fire when we were given Fiix to use. As a 2 man operation, I felt this would be a great tracking tool for our scout camp. Needless to say Fiix is VERY time consuming for entering in all your assets and information. At the end of the first year I pushed for a second year to try to make it work. Our administrative staff wanted every work order entered to track our jobs and repairs. That is when I realized, as a 2 man operation, I was spending more time on the computer in the office, entering work orders and information than I was actually doing on the repairs. Fiix would be a great tool for a larger company with more than 5 employees, and a must is to have one person that their job is to input work orders and keep the system updated. It just took to much time from my schedule, especially for 10 minute jobs. It took longer to input and clear the job, then to just do it. I quit using Fiix about 4 months into our second year. Lots of time lost entering in the information sadly! Fiix is a good tool, just not for our size operation.

Response from Fiix

Hi David, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that Fiix is taking so much time to set up and use. It is designed to be able to make your maintenance processes more efficient, so we would love to learn more about how we can minimize administrative time for you. We do offer the ability to mass import your assets and information from a csv file and offer a mobile app that will help you enter work order information quickly. We have been doing some training for other scouts camps and will reach out to include you in these sessions to make sure you can use these two features to get the most out of your software!

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

David Pinckney

Second property and still like this extra person on the job,

Reviewed 2020-02-24

Business problems that Fiix helps me with is scheduling, reporting and filing. Fiix is the extra person on my team and saves having to hire that body that may be sick or on vacation when you need them the most, Fiix is always there.

Pros
I most like the scheduling that it provides me. I have set up all of my critical tasks each month and no matter how busy or hectic a day is Fiix will remind me I have a task that needs addressing.

Cons
The set up, but you will have that with any software, this being the second property I have used this on what I learned on the first that I used for 4 years made this property much easier.

Response from Fiix

Hi David, thank you for the review. We know how busy your team can be, so we are happy to hear that Fiix is helping you track your maintenance activities and save you time. If you need help with setting up the system, do let us know and we can send over some materials or connect you with our Professional Services team who can help simplify the process.

Fiix CMMS

Reviewed 2018-12-21

I was able to organize all the manufacturing plant equipment and daily work and PM’s quickly and efficiently. The work done on the plant went from being a chaotic problem to a very organized and planned program that has resulted in record production outputs by the plant. Furthermore, we now have historical information and can plan rather than wait for a problem (Predictive Maintenance), and order appropriate levels of spare parts. The application comes out of the box (Web-based), with ALL the ”modules,” so there is no additional components to buy. Parts, vendors, Purchase Orders, are all part of the application. As if this was not enough, Fiix comes with a mobile app that works with any phone. I can enter new Work Orders as I do my inspections every day and the assigned tech gets it immediately to get the machine back to work. The tech enters the data on his/her phone and moves on to the next WO or task. Work is logged, the time recorded, and the equipment is updated with the new information, time down, work performed, parts used, hour meter information and the appropriate people are notified via email, text or both, as you desire. Photos and documents can be quickly attached to the work orders and equipment to give the techs detailed information about the work to be done, schematics or OEM specific instructions. My experience with Fiix has been phenomenal and I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Pros
I like just about everything about Fiix. The application is straightforward to use, and although I have an IT background, I can see how easy it would be easy for anyone to use it. After we purchased the software, it took me hours not days to quickly set it up, and I was up and running. Yes, CMMS takes time to set up, and it requires much forethought and planning, but Fiix is ready to use the day you buy it, and all you have to do is enter your equipment data, and you can start creating work orders immediately. Did you forget to enter one piece of equipment? No problem, you can add it on the fly at any time. The app is easy to understand and use, and the support from Fiix is A+, one if the best I have ever experienced. Answers to questions, fixes to problems (I had very few, and most were self-inflicted), are quickly answered by Fiix support. in my opinion, Fiux is a top contender.

Cons
Not much. I cannot think of anything I dislike about Fiix.

Claudio Jr Zafico

It is a great help to us especially when it comes to equipment monitoring and maintenance.

Reviewed 2018-05-11

I have gained knowledge in terms of proper monitoring of an asset in which my company benefits. Innovation on the system of maintenance it is a big help for us in many terms such, inventory, repairs, life span of equipment, even certificate also monitored in the software. The big impact to us is we lessen the downtimes especially in the operations. And the equipment schedule PMS the system will remind the team for the due and classification of the particular repair to be executed. We are very pleased know a days even we have not perfectly or 100% utilized the features of the software but we appreciate the development in our operations, manpower skills and coordination. For me overall I am very lucky that I am using or my company subscribe this software.

Pros
My experience I like most in software is that it's very systematic and detailed especially on our assets. Maintenance rely on the system at the present even minor problem already assess by the team and encoded to the system for future use/traceability. And there are updates we received or inputs from the software for upgrades and improvement for the team.

Cons
Honestly not all features in the system we are using as of the moment, the team focussed only in the maintenance side on the available data in which necessary to our operation. All assets of the company were already encoded in the system and monitored thru the software. There are occasions or times that all our data lost in the system we do not know what's the reasons, maybe once a month since we used the software. But, back in our mind maybe a connection failure or maintenance service in the system because after a day all data's are available, we will experience these during a week before month end in which during our kpi's in the department. This is least like for me.

Dennis Marriott

Can't imagine how we ever operated without it!

Reviewed 2016-10-13

Solid app on desktop and mobile, excellent how-to guides and support, great tracking and reporting. We used a clunky Access-based work order system for a number of years - virtually no reporting, confusing WO process, no mobile. With MA we have a smooth work order flow, easy tracking, scheduled maintenance reminders, calendar view of WOs and tasks, mobile access for our techs at the work site, ability to attach images and documents to an asset for in-the-field access, purchase order creation from business contact database and asset info, and so much more. So many configuration options - I was a bit worried at first, but MA's helpful video guides and live support was excellent. Overall, it was much easier than I had expected. I had the system up and running in short order, with multiple departments and locations, and our teams love it!

Pros
Solid app on desktop and mobile, excellent how-to guides and support, great tracking and reporting. Smooth work order flow, easy tracking, scheduled maintenance reminders, calendar view of WOs and tasks, mobile access for our techs at the work site, ability to attach images and documents to an asset for in-the-field access, purchase order creation from business contact database and asset info, and so much more.

Lloyd Harms

Product Review

Reviewed 2019-11-05

It has helped our shop stay on top of jobs and allowed us to export WO's to management so they can chose the priority of what they would like jobs done in. Scheduled maintenance is now easy to manage. As with any CMMS system it does not run itself and needs dedicated man hours to manage it. There is no way to get away from that. However, if you spend the time you are rewarded with great data.

Pros
Ease of use. It is quite easy to learn how to use. Many useful features learning to use more all the time.

Cons
It is glitchy, I have to reload the program quite often because buttons disappear. The sort on any of the sheets uses the left hand value to sort, for example 9900 would come before 10001. When exporting to excel it only does one page at a time and if I have 500 items I have to export 5x and stich the sheets together. For Work orders submitted by a guest the work order sheet shows them as a guest and does not identify them by their email address. When sending out an email (PO for example) it does not show up in the sent box or in my outlook sent items. So I am not sure if the email was actually sent. Not easy to use for unplanned down time. Cannot notify the runners of jobs that need to be done immediately.

Nikki Smith

Good evolving software

Reviewed 2020-03-06

Very positive. We have rolled this software out to our whole organization. I find the customer service team to be very helpful and when they don't have an answer for you they take the time to find out and get back to you. While I was working on purchasing this software at the start the sales team was great and knew their stuff. Also I find that your training videos are a great help and easy to follow.

Pros
I like the Scheduled Maintenance ease of use. It is clean and easy to set up the things that are most important in keeping an engine room running smoothly. The import export ability really saves time when adding bulk assets and exporting asset lists.

Cons
The enormous list of reports. I wish there was a way to pick only the ones you want to use instead of trying to find it on the list. If that were possible we would probably use it more often. Also I feel the mobile platform is not customizable enough and would be a great tool if it were.

Ryan Whyte

Great quality for the price, but still room for improvement

Reviewed 2019-10-24

Previously we used Microsoft outlooks calendar feature to organize our maintenance scheduling. This has greatly improved our planning capabilities.

Pros
Fiix is very user friendly. All the tools you need are at the touch of your fingers for a very reasonable price!

Cons
There is always room for improvement. Fiix should implement the ability to associate a work order with more then one asset. I would say that it would be even more beneficial to add a specific asset to a labor task. I think this functionality has been overlooked, often a work order pertains to more then one specific piece of equipment. For example; if I have a monthly filter check on my electrical cabinets I currently only have the ability to select one cabinet as an asset instead of all the specific cabinets that require work. This is something that can be worked around, however the work order is only associated with the one asset. The work history is then lost for the other cabinets. For companies that require documentation for ISO certifications/audits this can create issues depending on the work performed. It is unreasonable to have a work order for each menial task just for record keeping sake.

Randy Curry

Smart device friendly

Reviewed 2016-11-02

We've been using Maintenance Assistant for a number of years now, and I am very pleased with how it has been integrated with the smart device explosion that is currently going on. Everywhere you go, a handheld device is being used for data capture and processing. In our tiny amusement park, it's trying to convince the users of MA to use the phones, that they already use for everything else, for the maintenance recording and tracking of the rides and systems that we must operate, check and repair daily. It is a learning experience, and will be helpful when all are on board and can better utilize all the features that MA has to offer. It's a mindset that we have to crack, and I know that MA has the ability/features to help reach our goals.

Pros
The ability to track all facets of a piece of equipment. From parts inventory, to hours needed for a certain task/repair.

Cons
hard to say, it just works.... If I would have to say would be creating a work order. It's easy to create one, but trying to fill in all the correct fields, and make it searchable for later review. Not the fault of MA, just the users knowledge on how to set it up, and keep it simple.

Ewen Leslie

The Be all and End all of Planned Maintenance

Reviewed 2016-10-14

Being in the food supply industry we are for ever being Audited. The biggest major non-comformance for us was having no written planned maintenance where we could prove that all machienery was being mainteained to a high standrad to eliminate breakdowns. After an extensive web search we decided to take on the free MACMMS system and quickly got to grasps with its functionality. After the install and setup came the first audit we were on tender hooks as we took the auditor through the system after a hour long scrutineer the auditor was happy and announced we, the process engineering department had passed with flying colours. After a brief discussion with management we upgraded to the next level and started using the system to capture breakdowns as well as scheduled maintence to build up a complete history of each individual piece of kit. We have now rolled it out to two other enineering departmenst with in the company using the sites package and are busy putting together the parts stores for each site. If you are looking for a planned maintenance package that meets all your requirments and will grow as you do then you can do no better than downloading this software package with the knowledge that the team behind will assist you every step of thne way.

Pros
Adaptability, ease of setup, continued evolution, listening to customer feedback and improving the systen based on that feedback

Cons
Cant change the colour of the page

Barry Teichroeb

Great Maintenance Program

Reviewed 2020-03-05

Pros
On top of all the building maintenance that gets tracked, it helps with our fleet of vehicles. It allows me to track all of the vehicle repairs with a complete history of parts and costs, and all the information is at your fingertips. Fiix will also let you run reports that will sum all the information on one report. There are many options that I don't use but as time goes on I know they're there if needed.

Cons
I have no real complaints at this time, It seems that the developers are always trying to improve the software and as long as the price doesn't keep going up, I'll stay happy.

Yoginatha Swami

Reviewed 2013-09-07
Review Source: Software Advice

On 372 acres, less than five miles from an extinct volcano, Kauai's Hindu Monestary is the home to 20+ monastics. Here we manage a world congregation and publish an international magazine, "Hinduism Today". We care for the land and buildings, grow much of our own food, and have just installed a 30KW photovoltaic system. We have five tractors, four utility vehicles, a skid steer, a construction loader/backhoe, a "Mini" excavator and hundreds of other assets. All of this requires maintenance, from the largest machine down to the smallest garden bed, and it is all managed through the use of Maintenance Assistant (MA) CMMS. The monastics use the relational database management system and IDE "4D" for much of their accounting, inventory, member and student data and mailing lists. For many years, it's calendar component was also used to manage and schedule the monastery maintenance until the programming became too much of a burden due to a constantly expanding and changing maintenance need. Also, many much needed aspects such as metering and parts inventory had not been programmed into the 4D system, representing additional programming burdens. Then monks searched for something relatively simple, inexpensive, and effective - they found MA CMMS. They started with MA version V3.0 in 2009. The initial changeover of hundreds of assets and routines was time consuming, but relatively easy once the overall structure was assimilated. The program works admirably well for an incredibly diverse range of routines. The MA staff was amused to find that the monks even entered the schedules for planting and harvesting kale, swiss chard, and a range of other vegetables; as well as the picking of the many varieties of tropical fruit on the property as each one comes "on-line". Learning to use MA by the maintenance team was not a long stretch from the original system and was quick and easy. One of the greatest boons in the changeover to and development of the program, was the availability of the MA support team. Suggested changes and bug reports have been handled quickly, sometimes overnight, and they have worked closely with the monastics at every step of the program implementation. They have made what could have been a difficult task a relatively simple and smooth transition. MA has opened doors which would have otherwise remained closed, and provides a bright future for the continued expansion and maintenance of this small Hindu monastery on the Garden Island of Kauai.

Dave Cornell

Addresses a recognized need

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2020-03-16

Overall, our only shortcoming with the software is getting the entire organization to buy in! Currently, we're only about 25% engaged across our system, but our need is much, much greater. For those that are utilizing the software package they have found efficiencies and tracking abilities not previously experienced, or that could provide much more in-depth information for budgeting and scheduling standpoints on facility management of our properties.

Pros
The capability of the Fiix CMMS package is very much similar to other software for maintenance management. Ease of use is clearly the most appealing characteristic of Fiix! Even if the items out of the box don't exactly fit your circumstance, with a bit of forethought this software will still serve your needs.

Cons
While the training assistance and videos within the software are helpful, like most software packages is you have the developer providing the guidance and instruction. What I have found in most software is the need for the training and assistance to come from someone who's not so connected to the product. Training and such needs to be conveyed in language that is not developer speak, that is more from a novice viewpoint.

Tara Cromp

The best solution around

Reviewed 2016-10-13

We have been using the software for a few years now. Prior to using MA CMMS we had a paper based system. Our business had grown to the point it was no longer possible to sufficiently manage the workflow manually. In looking for solutions we found MA CMMS. After a test drive of the system, we were very pleased with the functionality it offered and its ease of use. The system allows us to better manage our resouces . We can track inventory within the system which assist us in the billing process. There are several adhoc reports that provide useful information that we find helpful in doing predicative maintenance of systems we maintain. And it also provides data that is useful in system operation. And on top of that, it was very affordable compared to any other option we looked at. We are very pleased with the product and the customer service they offer. We look forward to a long working relationship with MA.

Pros
Ability to track parts used; assist in balancing work load among staff members; notification of status changes; reports

Cons
I find the mobile app a little confusing; may have too many comments fields. User sometimes is not sure where to put comments - doesn't appear to line up with online system.

Richard Kuras

Maintenance tracking based off mileage or hour trigger

Reviewed 2019-07-25

OK

Pros
Work order tracking is great. Ability to view and track open work orders works well.

Cons
There is no way to get a report for, say all vehicles their current mileage and next trigger so someone can review and plan ahead when maintenance will come due. It is difficult to go into the maintenance folders of each vehicle to get the information. I currently use a separate spread sheet to track my mileage Fiix is only use the send work orders.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Tooling Organization and Inventory Mgmt

Reviewed 2020-02-27

Got very into the system uploading hundreds of tools from scratch. Took a while to upload but easy to save and go.

Pros
I like the interface and category organization. I like the upload capability of photos and ease of transfer between locations as well as turn on / hold and switch off. Great way to collect data in one place.

Cons
Some menus and tabs look the same so can be confusing to know what document you are in or what it will effect. Each page is identical which is a blessing and a curse. There wasn't a group correct function if you forgot a step and needed to go back to each item to create new work orders.

Response from Fiix

Hello there, thank you for the feedback on our CMMS. We're happy to hear that you are able to grow your usage with Fiix across your organization. For our mobile app, we have recently added a lot of exciting new features that should give you the functionality you are looking for, and we would love to learn more about your use cases on the mobile application. If you had any other feedback, please reach out to our customer success team as we are always looking to improve our CMMS.

Tyler Odden

Very helpful

Reviewed 2020-02-25

My experience has been great. I have a good Handle on my inventory. I’m doing more preventative maintenance which in turn is decreasing my corrective maintenance.

Pros
It’s cloud based so it can be used anywhere. Very useful and lots of information can be obtained the longer it is used.

Cons
For being a first time user 3 years ago, I wished that I had done the training first. I decide to wing it and learn as I went. I feel I picked up the layout good but I made some mistakes and deleting them now requires help from technical support. Still might do the training.

Response from Fiix

Hi Tyler, we are happy to hear that Fiix has been able to help you advance your maintenance strategies. We now offer free training webinars that you can sign up for in our Help Center, or register for our Tools of the Trade webinars designed to help you get more out of your CMMS with tips and tricks. We will make sure your customer success representative follows up with more information. Thank you for your feedback!