simPRO Software Reviews

simPRO Software Reviews

4.67/5 (24 reviews)
2,184

Carl Vink

The best software I ever got, been using a year and has transformed my business.

Reviewed 2018-01-11

I have tried all of them and this is truly cloud based, it keep all my suppliers, customers, employees and subcontractors details in one place and tracks all reminders like contracts and certificates and suppliers insurances and training need. The quoting system is the best we have used and it produces great looking quotes very easily. Once you have secured a project costing a job from labour to materials and subcontractors is effortless. We use it for jobs from £75 to £5m and everyone in our business loves it. It give you complete visibility on profit and costs. We also use it to create all purchase orders, subcontract orders and everyone in the business does there time sheet on it, my payroll now takes 60 minutes as opposed most of the day. We have saved more than the cost of this software in admin costs alone, the pricing model is great as you can kick off for just £70 per month. We all invoice and raise progress applications on it and do all our debt collection. We also manage our vehicle fleet, plant and have clients who log in to give us work and also monitor their assets we maintain. It has a task feature which is average and we don¿t use it for project management as there are much better free online soltuions for Gantt charts etc. It is very powerful and so will seem daunting for smaller companies And technophobes, but in reality I taught my 10 year old to use it in 5 mins. I used Trimble before this.

John Santoro

SimPro has made my life much easier in securing new business. Everything I require is right there.

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Increased sales. Better organizing of prospects, jobs and client needs.The system is very user friendly. I am able to log in all my prospects and keep an accurate record of all contacts, calls made emails sent and received. Attachments for all documents at your fingertips. Since many of my prospects have multiple sites, I can list each site with on-premises contacts for our scheduling and operations department. Nothing falls through the cracks. The training and assistance from the SimPro Staff is magnificent. SimPro professionals are outstanding. They conducted the training and made certain our team was comfortable with SimPro before leaving. For those of us who have basic technological skills, the help I received from SimPro is amazing. This is the type of staff who connects with me just to, "say hello and how are things going?" This is not too common in today's business environment. Clients are thrilled that during a meeting I can pull up Simpro and provide answers to all their questions. I recommend SimPro to anyone who is looking for a user friendly CRM that works.

Justin Shultz

Great experience overall! Amazing staff, especially training and support team!

Reviewed 2018-03-15

Unlike a lot of other job management software we looked at, simPRO offers in-person training and live US support. The software itself is robust and offers plenty of functionality for our painting business, but it really comes down to the training and continued support. We looked at some cheaper options, and although training was an additional expense, it was worth every penny. Without the training, we would have been lost and unable to use the software. The trainers are great and keep training light and are knowledgeable business consultants. Highly recommend!!!

Anonymous

Fantastic, business has been able to grow with zero additional admin cost.

Reviewed 2018-01-11

Too many benefits to outline. it has helped us streamline our business and really push forward. I cant recommend simPRO enough. Now that more features are being developed it is getting stronger and stronger,The system is user-friendly and very easy to navigate. They have a great support team that are always available. An open API has allowed us to link the system with other software like Xero, Ground Plan and especially Allsaved Mobile.

richard clouter

Transformational. Easily the most impressive application I've come across in recent years.

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-01-11

I am actively recommending simPro across my newtork of trusted partners. The coherent integration of capabilities ' functionality across the full E2E process, from: initial customer contact; through estimating; execution (delivery); invoicing; seamless integration with Xero. Optimises workflow ' scheduling; reduces cost; reduces risk (audit trail; H'S); removes paper; removes duplication; increases transparency across the business; improves return on all assets ' resources (inventory; vehicles; skilled technicians). Love that it enables a large 'estate' of technical (installed) assets / equipment (v high value) to be managed, and scheduled for an ongoing programme of maintenance - is a huge value add for a technical service contractor to be able to offer this to an 'end-customer', who often has no means of effectively managing own asset register / 'estate'. Powerful MI to model, refine ' improve profitability job by job; by line of business.

Guy Earnshaw

A perfect job costing and project management system for trades and the construction industry

Reviewed 2018-01-11

SimPro is a large feature-packed system, so the learning curve is quite steep - to SimPro's credit they have a very well designed extensive training process, which covered everything. The project costings, scheduling and industry-specific features such as, CIS, supplier catalogs and asset management - makes it the ideal software for SMEs in this space. It's also the most comprehensive job costings app for Xero and QBO.

Frank Bauer

Excellent software and customer support

Reviewed 2018-03-28

How much money it saves me. The level of efficiency and production I have because of simPRO is remarkable. The software is used be everyone in my office.

Sergi Pujol

Best project/working orders software

Reviewed 2018-03-02

SimPRO takes care of everything on the day to day of any project-oriented or and working order/repairs cycle.

Pauline Message

This product is transparent and very easy to use, so much support is available.

Reviewed 2017-07-24

Being able to record, trace and update all invoices, stock movements and payments etcEvery thing is traceable, if you make a mistake you can easily fix it, being able to import and export information via csv files is time saving, it is a great compliment to Xero software

Jaron Rogers

SimPro has greatly improved our invoicing and estimating capabilities.

Reviewed 2018-04-05

If there is one thing, to say, I like most about SimPro, it would have to be the ability to quote, create a scheduled job, and invoice that Job all in a matter of minutes compared to hand typing everything over and over again, or losing track of time. It's just simple.

Paul Harty

Great for tracking jobs

Reviewed 2017-11-08

Easy to use lots of time-saving features , Staff learn very quickly . Great for sending customers reports / photos

Andrea Lovell

We have been able to increase staffing numbers and turn over without increase admin

Reviewed 2017-11-07

Its easy to use, our staff can use it on the road. we can invoice same day. We can import supplier invoices directly into our cost centre

Lisa Farrugia

simPRO is a great tool.

Reviewed 2017-08-17

I have found simPRO to be a very easy to use program. All our needs are looked after with the one product.

Jaron Rogers

Wonderful software, and even better support team!

Reviewed 2017-10-23

We reduced our invoice if time by a lot and the software has made it tremendously easier to schedule jobs and creat quotes. Having the ability to do most of the invoicing work on the job site is very helpful. The amount of time reduced by using SimPro was amazing. Very effective software. We use it pretty much every day now, and it has made communication between administration and field workers much more simple.

Megan Boswell

Good support. Good functionality. Easy integration with Qbo

Reviewed 2017-06-16

Easy to schedule my Service jobs and recurring jobs. Invoicing takes no time at all. Quotes are easy.

David Oliver

We have been very pleased with the performance and service provided by SimPro.

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-01-13

An extremely customisable tool which can be tailored to fit each business¿s requirements. It¿s modular design means you can build in as little or as much as you need.

Anonymous

NOT a project management software

Reviewed 2017-12-21

Can not say we had any pro come from using simpro very much let down. Plenty of other software packages out there

Pascale Ozelie

Simplified work flow.

Reviewed 2018-04-09

I like the functionality of the quotes and cost centers. It make the estimate easier to understand.

Kristin Davis

Robust Software with Outstanding Customer Support!

Reviewed 2018-05-07

Great for Flat Rate or Time & Materials, or both! Great equipment tracking, inventory tracking, allows custom fields, setup has a lot of choices to fit your needs, Great on-boarding and training team, Very user friendly, easy to navigate. Highly recommend.

Brian Lafrance

Very Happy with the product, made my life a lot easier!

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Easy to use, office to field connectivity is great, absolutely love the product. Unbelievable what you can see in real time, job costing is top notch- very easy to see your profit and loss on every job. Even our customers are giving us great feedback on it!

Savannah Grine

Its Easy to use and great to update time sheets on.

Reviewed 2017-06-21

Easy to use, Able to update time sheets and look for jobs, I think that many companies will benefit from Simpro.

Damien sfetcopoulos

Mixed

Reviewed 2016-05-04

Have been along term user after countless bugs and software update floors i am sad to say it time to move on as the product is no longer supported properly and only focused on new sale not maintaining the existing clientd

James Mahoney

Excellent - couldn't work without it

Reviewed 2017-02-20

The system is fantastic - we were drowning in paper work previously. It's very easy once you get a handle on everything, which is easy with the training SimPRO provides. All my boys know exactly what jobs they need to do everyday and they can even pick up and parts they need while on the road. I'm no longer being ripped off by my suppliers either!

Tim Baum-Dixon

Great piece of software - recommended to several clients.

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-01-11

Need to be committed to change and get buy in from everyone involved to make the most of its functionality. Allows businesses to track profitability by Job and links with accounting software like Xero. However, real power is that it completely organises the business and deals with all the annoying admin. This allows a business to grow without adding the extra admin.