All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Yardi Voyager Reviews

Yardi

i like to ability to get any type of report that is needed of me for meetings, evictions, rent history and so on

Pros

I really liked the functionality and ease to learn new task. Self taught, I enjoyed and followed through and got exactly what i needed

Cons

That an app wasn't available on my phone at the time, now it easy and i love it

I work with Yardi 8 to 10 hours a day

Pros

The easiness of entering a renewal. Rent roll is awesome and easy to look at. Looking up a phone number or email is easy to do. Love the market survey option.

Cons

Guest cards, duplicate guest cards, dates can be changed in guest cards, too much information to enter. Yardi times out a lot and it is very slow. Especially at rent due time.

Love this program!

Love it! I do 90% of my job on yardi and really love using it daily.

Pros

I use this program daily at my job and I must say, its awesome. I've used many programs like yardi , but none compare! They are always updating and introducing new features!

Cons

I really can't find any cons . Love everything about the program!

Yardi Voyager Review

When I used Yardi with Pinnacle, it was a flawless system that I enjoyed using very much. I was able to pull reports within a time frame in the month and be able to compile statements for owners. When I used Yardi with Dobler Management, it was challenging as we had no delegated IT and the system was not up to date. Reps kept changing and ultimately the company wound up going to Entrata.

Pros

I love the reporting of Yardi. This software rises high above the competition with it's accurate reporting and ability to fix errors so the reporting is most accurate.

Cons

Lack of support. It is best when a company has a delegated IT department who is trained in all things Yardi and can work directly with Yardi. Companies without this necessary IT role/department will struggle.

Wonderful for Medium size Property managment company

We have been able to simplify processes and become more efficient in our time management and staffing management.

Pros

We have been using Yardi to run our property management company and it is great. The reports and ease of use is great.

Cons

We have to run payroll through a different program- which is unfortunate- but it is good overall.

Love Yardi!

Pros

Yardi is very user friendly with access to many different features inside one system. I love the search feature as you can find anything within Yardi itself.

Cons

the only con that I have about Yardi is that sometimes it times out when you are entereing rent batches and sometimes it can be slow.

LOVE my companies yardi

Pros

Our yardi is soooooo easy to use and train on. If you want to find someone there is a button for that. Reports are emailed to us weekly/daily.

Cons

It can sometimes take a while for reports to be emailed or uploaded. Ours is a little too customized to use with Iloveleasing but we work around it.

very intuitive.. highly recommend

It's a great management program. I wasn't using any property management software prior to this so it helped us organize all of our work and the reports provided some good insight.

Pros

I only used it for about a year but it was very easy to pick up. The user interface is clean and well laid out. The reports are great too. They look very professional.

Cons

While the interface is clean and intuitive, there are areas that are too cluttered. Options are good to have but I got frustrated at times trying to navigate around the program. The program will also crash repeatedly if you do too much (assuming my hardware isn't to fault here).

Yardi Voyager

Pros

Ease of use and they customize reports for my company's specific uses upon request through m home office

Cons

Every once in a while we get an error message, but that could be less to do with the software and more the servers/internet connection

Well Trusted & Up To Date

Great overall experience with a dedicated support team.

Pros

The wide range of products offered to work in tandem with Voyager for all things leasing and property management.

Cons

Impacts of slow system upgrades which can sometimes disrupt operations.

Yardi is very user friendly

Pros

There are multiple ways to do the same thing in the program. The links are extremely easy to find on the home screen.

Cons

I dislike how much Yardi crashes. We use Yardi for everything and when we constantly have to shut it down and log back in takes a lot of time

Yardi Voyager has changed our work order system dramatically!

We are able to track our work orders and have a number of reports that we run weekly to analyze our work orders for 40 communities.

Pros

I really like the reporting, links so that you can drill down and get more info. Asset tracking and billing back work orders is great as well!

Cons

The only con is that we don't have the advanced package so we don't have the preventative maintenance work orders. We have to use recurring work orders instead.

Exploring Options

Pros

YARDI has been my go-to property management software at more than twenty different communities. The ability of this software to be manipulated to provide the management data and style to apply to so many various asset types, and or management styles is pretty amazing. The years of improvements through providing leading edge management software has honed this offering to include the ability to manage every aspect of your asset management needs.

Cons

The bottom line costs associated with licensing and usage are a consideration. For smaller users, the costs to set up menus, tabs, and reports are greater because they cannot be absorbed in as many budgets to achieve the customization you may need, within the included hours of service. These are some reasons smaller users are choosing other management softwares. It would seem such a stable industry leader would have simplified and made more inclusive, all the basics needed for smaller users.

We use Yardi for everything property management related.

Pros

You can do EVERYTHING in Yardi. It handles all aspects of property management, from the site to the accounting department.

Cons

It is not super intuitive. Yardi definitely requires a lot of training to really achieve a solid comfort level, let alone mastery.

Yardi Voyager

Pros

Yardi is easy to use and easy to learn. We implemented it a few years ago and it has worked well for us. We use many different features in it as well.

Cons

It is expensive. The support is expensive too.

Yardi provides support not only to the company, but also customers and vendors.

Pros

Yardi has too many features and functions. It's easy to integrate different functions . So, it has big development potential.

Cons

Sometimes, it's hard for Yardi to process when the data becomes really big. It caused the whole system run slowly.

Yardi

Yardi is how we manage all of our information from the prospect to the move out.

Pros

I like the ability to pull specific reports. I like the ease of entering data.

Cons

On the beginning of the month it seems to be slower I am sure because everyone is in Yardi

I used Yardi for a few years at an extremely busy property. All reports were easy access easily use.

Pros

The pros I like about Yardi is that it was very easy to use and very self explanatory. Always someone available

Cons

One fact that I disliked about Yardi is that it was difficult to go back a day (or so) if a batch needed to be corrected.

I have used Yardi Voyager for many years in the past.

Pros

Yardi Voyager is very in dept with the financial analytics reporting and the quick reports option is very useful.

Cons

It is not as user friendly as other property management software but more detailed on certain types of reporting.

Good but a bit limited

Pros

The product is is quite easy to use and it has a user friendly interface. It would not take too long to master.

Cons

Navigating some of the features could be a bit challenging but once you master the product the it will get better.

Yardi

Pros

I love Yardi! It displays all my work clearly and effectively.

Cons

I do not enjoy how long it took to understand the many layers that the data is stored. As soon as I learned all the ins and outs though, it was wonderful!

Yardi Voyager - Everything you need for Property Management in One

I have used Yardi Voyager for several years across many different companies.

Pros

Pulling reports is extremely easy to do with Yardi. They offer all different reports that many other property management software companies don't offer. I also love the dashboard- it gives a quick glance of the property in one screen. You can see occupancy, shows, move outs, and more right away- where other software requires you to pull multiple reports.

Cons

The interface/style of the software is my least favorite thing about Yardi. Other management softwares, such as ResMan, look much more advanced.

Nothing's Better Than Yardi!

Pros

The system is extremely easy to use. It is friendly for even those who are not as technology skilled. Yardi is a great system for any property management company.

Cons

It can take a moment to learn the system as things are not as easy to find. Sometimes it can take a bit to find what you need as well as you will need to go multiple routes.

We use Yardi for full cycle accounting as well as a property management software

Pros

-It can do just about everything. Sometimes it feels like we have barely plumbed the depths of its capabilities

Cons

-There are frequent outages and slowdowns -Yardi is quite expensive -The UI is kind of ugly, unfortunately

Yardi helps with organization.

Pros

Yardi is quick. It can keep almost all the residents information and is easily accessible. Yardi is organized.

Cons

I do not like when i visit another property and use there property code and now that im back at my property i have to keep switching the code every time i log in. I also dont like that it times me out alot and i have to log back in before im able to save my work.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.