MarketBox Logo
MarketBox

Business automation software for mobile service businesses

visit website

MarketBox Reviews

MarketBox, thank you!

It's been a great experience so far, the support team is very receptive and helpful. As customers, we feel engaged, valued and most importantly heard, when our feedback is taken into consideration! All the best to the MarketBox team!

Pros

MarketBox has helped us to optimize the time needed to onboard a provider, make changes to an existing booking and even better, it allows our providers to manage their own schedules with complete ease. The dashboard has real-time data for our daily sales performance, we appreciate that, since it serves as motivation for the time to hit our daily targets. The automated notification feature (Ex: When a booking is made or a customer placed an inquiry) has been crucial to our response times and our overall customer experience.

Cons

MarketBox does a great job capturing different data points for different stakeholders. With that being said, it would be great have more flexibility to create custom reports (Ex: Sales in a given city). Otherwise, everything else is great, the team loves

Marketbox - great solution for my personal training business!

Pretty happy - I have more time to take on additional clients, or not work ridiculous hours.

Pros

Marketbox is a great all in one app for personal trainers and fitness professionals to easily sell services and reduce the amount of manual work associated with running a small business. When I looked to the market to see what was available to run my business, I was left with three poor options until I found MarketBox: 1) Cough up the cash for a solution that is really only aimed at a big box gym...

Cons

Cool to have more integrations with additional apps like Fitness Pal, Apple Health, and TruCoach so I can have the complete picture of my client. But these are nice to have.

Best e-commerce option for service businesses with a travelling workforce. Customizable and scalable

Overall, this is a powerful and customizable booking platform while empowering our providers with proper technology to scale our business.

Pros

MarketBox easily allows our instructors to set their preferred travel zones, availability, and manage their bookings whether it’s online or via the mobile app. This keeps them more engaged, decreasing turnover, minimizing back and forth logistics issues with our support team, and allowing our team to focus on building customer demand/revenue. The MarketBox team is incredibly responsive to feedback and is pushing out features at an impressive rate. It seems like every month at least one major improvement is announced that helps make our team’s jobs easier. Powerful features like self-book for clients, automated reminders to our providers, customizable services and skills, and regional pricing allow us to focus on sales and marketing, and not logistics.

Cons

The admin portal could have better UX. But what it lacks in design, it makes up for in power.

We're so glad to hear that you've been having a great experience with our MarketBox software! We're continuously adding new features so it will continue to be an even more powerful tool!

Outstanding Customer Service & Easy-To-Use

10/10

Pros

I like how customizable the software is so we can turn on the features that apply to our services (and turn off the ones that don't). The booking flow is so simple and quick and learning how to maneuver the admin dashboard is too! The customer service is also super speedy to attend to any questions or concerns we may have which makes the onboarding process stress-free.

Cons

Any minor roadblocks we've encountered during the onboarding process have been not only answered by customer service but incorporated into their next round of changes/updates.

Incredible software for managing bookings, schedules & travel areas through a mobile app & platform!

Switching to MarketBox has been invaluable for us. Overall, the automations, scheduling software, booking and provider profile management have been useful features for our team.

Pros

MarketBox includes great capabilities that work for our business (private home swimming lessons) and solves many problems we were facing with our old system. We have a lot of part time workers. Instructors have the ability to add multiple travel zones that include different service types and schedules, allowing them to accept bookings in advance conveniently. When an instructor can’t accept a booking, MarketBox will even send out a job request to other instructors in the area to see who can accept it, so that we can get our instructors more jobs, and keep clients happy with a good matching instructor. Additionally, client bookings can be confirmed via text message rather than logging in to the account online or on the mobile app (resulting in quicker response times).

Cons

The availability section needs improvement. Some Instructors have difficulty understanding the functionality at times. Image size of the profile picture has to be less than 100kb.

Amazing for mobile businesses

My overall experience has been wonderful. I have recommended MarketBox to other mobile businesses as well.

Pros

I would not have begun my mobile swim lesson/lifeguarding company if not for MarketBox. Every function needed to operate a successful MOBILE company has been thought of. The customer service is exceptional. There is a learning curve as with any new software and they are there for you every step of the way. All of the instructors said the app is great, easy to use and extremely efficient with the scheduling. Having multiple travel zones, being able to have a different cost per package is extremely useful in determining cost for the demographic.

Cons

Honestly nothing! The Help feature has been hugely beneficial.

Very easy to use and has many features

Pros

I love how versatile MarketBox is, our instructors have the flexibility to manage their schedules, block times they're not available and set the services they offer and the areas they serve. They also can accept bookings through text and email which saves them time and reduces the number of missed bookings.

Cons

The booking flow could use more flexibility in choosing the appointment dates and times.

Excellent

Pros

Love how user friendly it is. Really easy to setup.

Cons

Wish there were more features but I know those are coming

MarketBox learn to ride

Pros

The Scheduling system saves me so much time. Automated confirmations and reminders are important for clients and employees.

Cons

I don’t have any complaints. Blocking times is easy, scheduling services in different travel zones is the only service I have found that does this well.

Great Software for ANY Company!

Amazing from the start.

Pros

Actually, the customer service is incredible. While you will find something similar, you wont find one with better customer service. Highly, Highly recommend them :)

Cons

Honestly, our team loves it. There is nothing to say we really dislike.

Incredible software

very helpful for time management

Pros

Very useful for managing bookings, schedules & project site visits areas through a mobile app & platform I hope to get to use the most of its features

Cons

saving my time & cash and helped to be always in time