Chorus

Capture, transcribe & analyze sales team calls & meetings

visit website

Chorus Reviews

Pros

Chorus is great for new hire training. We put together a playlist of call snippets and are able to highlight best practices and learning experiences.

It is easy to use and they give very valuable insights and analytics into your calls to help you self evalutate and improve.

Colby S.

Chorus is a great platform for scaling your sales team and overall success in your sales org.

Andrew L.

Jose P.

It is a little trickier than other platforms to find analytics on calls.

Dain B.

4.7

Excellent tool - Customer Success Manager

I often use Chorus to transfer customer feedback to our product managers. This gives the PMs the ability to hear the feedback directly from the customer, which is definitely something they value. It also eliminates a lot of back and forth internally.

Pros

I'm a big fan of Chorus because it gives me the ability to go back and review my calls. This allows me to collect follow-ups and critique my style. Also, I enjoy listening to my team's calls to iterate on my style and pick up different techniques on engaging with customers., I've enjoyed building out playlists so new members from my team can listen and learn more from a library of customer calls sorted based on topic. The new UI is great too. I feel it is much easier to use than the previous one. I'm excited to work with Chorus in the future because I feel the team is extremely customer-centric. They've been extremely responsive and helpful during the whole process (onboarding and checking in). They've also been receptive to some feedback and connected us with a PM to further discuss.

Cons

I dislike that there a two different buttons to share and add a clip to a playlist. I think this could be combined in the screen that allows you to fine tune the clip.

Chorus tracks and transcribes our meetings

Chorus is an extra ear and eye on every meeting we have with prospects and clients, something that pays for itself as you scale and ramp up the volume of meetings.

Pros

Chorus extends the reach and influence of our managers by tracking all demo meetings and identifying opportunities to follow up on to improve our demos. It also allows us to go back to older meetings, share them with team members and transcribe them for the sales team and their clients.

Cons

At times the software was slower or the interface was not optimal, but the team is constantly taking feedback and incorporating this in the product to deliver not only what was promised but further building out the tool to add new value.

Chorus is the future

Pros

Very easy to share with your team by creating playlists or commenting on recordings. Great for working remotely!

Cons

I don't like how you can't see on the recording level if it's been added to the playlist already or playlists the call recording belongs to. The AI isn't that great at transcribing voice to text.

Great sales tool

i have had a really great experience using Chorus.ai vital tool for a sales rep.

Pros

The note taker is a game changer. being able to focus on the call and not worry about taking notes has definitely had an impact on my sales. Also great to be able and go back and listen to calls.

Cons

I feel like they could make the application a little more hidden. Sometimes prospects can get scared if they think the conversation is being recorded.

Great for recording calls and sharing moments

Our Sales Team uses it a lot for coaching and mentoring. Customer Success (my team) mostly uses it for sharing feedback themes with our Product Team.

Pros

I love that it records my calls and shows me the themes that came up during our call. This allows me to easily identify the moments in my call that are relevant to share with my team, and then I can clip those moments and share them via Slack.

Cons

The transcripts are just plain wrong. Like 75% of the words written are not the words we said. I know text to speech is tricky. They do, pretty much always, capture the trigger words for themes that we established on setting it up, though: "Next Steps", names of competitors, names of projects, etc.

Use Chorus if you want to improve

Training and improvement

Pros

I love that it will automatically hop into my calls and there is nothing I have to do on my end to get that to happen. I also love that I can use it during cold calls as well.

Cons

I wish it transcribed the conversation a bit better.

Chorus is a game changer!

Pros

Chorus records our AEs discovery calls and demos throughout the sales cycle and provides analytics around them. We use Chorus for continual coaching, training, onboarding new employees, etc. Their support/team is wonderful to work with.

Cons

Chorus is a fairly new product and they're constantly improving the product. With that, there are some features like advanced analytics that I'd love to see.

Chorus is a rocking app for sales and customer success teams

Delivering better customer experiences from sales, to CS, and learning from each one.

Pros

Call recording in itself is a game changer. I love that I'm able to dive into not just my own calls and learn from them but also the entire team. I'm a big fan of the talk/listen ratio - i am definitely using that as one benchmark for how well a call went. Also, my interactions with the people at Chorus from Product management to support tickets have been excellent. Support is fast/responsive. Lastly, they're shipping new product fast which increases my confidence they'll close any gaps they need to

Cons

call transcription is pretty hit/miss. the editor used to create shorter snippets from a full call definitely needs UX work

Great tool for sales teams!

Pros

Makes listening to calls a breeze. If you don't have the time to listen to every call live this really helps.

Cons

Interface is kind of cumbersome and confusing at times.

Making Sales Smarter

Pros

This is great for any sales team. We are not a large sales team so it is very useful. It allows me to see how my calls go and how to improve while also allowing me as a team lead, to help improve my team. As an SDR, it is great because my AE's can review calls before the next call to better understand how the qualification calls went.

Cons

It is a little trickier than other platforms to find analytics on calls.

Professional Sales Development Starts Here

Pros

I can really concentrate on my conversations with my clients and not have to worry about taking notes. I know Chorus is taking care of that. I can review my call once it is ove, dissect it and make sure I have what I need when it comes to deliverables and follow up. I really like the ability to tag moments of a call to reference them in the future or share them with other members of my team.

Cons

The UI is a bit tricky to navigate. Sometimes its hard to find a call you are looking for. I will usually find the call in Salesforce and launch it from there as opposed to looking for it in Chorus directly.

Chorus is Great

We are utilizing it to review cold calls and meetings. It's nice that it pops in on your meetings automatically without you having to tell it to do so.

Pros

I like that Chorus provides transcripts of what was talked about and puts little bars in the meeting notes so you can click onto where you want to listen in the conversation. It allows for Playlists so you can organize your playlists by the employee if you're a manager. It also integrates into Zoom and pops in on your scheduled meetings to record calls automatically.

Cons

I don't like that sometimes it takes 24 hours before a call is posted to Chorus (cold calls specifically) - we use it with Outreach so maybe that's why.

Chorus.ai provides a great platform for direct rep feedback.

Rep development is one of our primary goals at Lessonly. As a part of our process, we've identified 25 skills that lead to success and developing those skills will help us succeed as a company. Chorus helps us develop some of those key skills through direct rep feedback on their actual calls. We also heavily integrate chorus into our onboarding process which helps new reps ramp faster by listening to their peers move through the sales process.

Pros

Chorus makes it easy for us to give direct feedback to reps during call reviews. Each of our sales directors set aside at least 2 hours per week to review calls and provide feedback. Reps love that each comment on a call gives them a direct link to the part of the call where the comment was left so they can have direct context.

Cons

The call translation is just OK and we haven't figured out the best way to use themes in our day-to-day process.

Meeting insights made simple

Pros

I used to have to divide my attention during sales meetings to make sure that not only where the salient points being discussed but also to make sure that I was making notes on follow up items, buying signals, timeframes, etc. Chorus not only records, but bookmarks important moments in addition to transcribing. It's like having a rock start personal assistant combined with a sales coach!

Cons

It doesn't always transcribe perfectly, but still does a heck of a lot better than I do!

Chorus Allows Us to Always Get Better

Pros

Chorus has been a staple for helping my team improve the customer experience since we've been using it. The call monitoring and teleconferencing ability gives me real time data and learning opportunities for my team. After monitoring recorded calls for quality control, I am able to give them targeted support for growth with the goal of making each customer experience the best it can be. Chorus helps us help our clients and I wouldn't know what to do without it.

Cons

Support doesn't respond as quickly as I have seen in the past.

When my days are packed with sales meetings, Chorus is my backup memory

Pros

I don't have to stress about information I forgot to write down on sales calls. Especially when I'm preparing for a follow up meeting, it's extremely helpful to go back to a Chorus recording and search for parts of the conversation that will help inform how to approach the next interaction.

Cons

The user interface could be friendlier. It's not always easy to search and filter for other people's meetings

Eases the note taking process

Don't expect Chorus to transcribe your conversations word for word. It will be able to pick up some key words and you should use the markers to listen back to those parts of the conversation. The Chorus team has taken feedback and implemented some very beneficial changes. I'm looking forward to what more Chorus can do in the future.

Pros

- Not having to take notes - Being able to re-listen to conversations & having an archive of your "notes" in Chorus - Being able to set up trackers for key words

Cons

That Chorus is still more beneficial for conversations in native English. I would love if the words that are transcribed were actual words rather than gibberish. I'm looking forward to the day when Chorus will work in other languages rather than just English.

Self improvement made easy

Pros

Allows you to see your filler words and where you talk about each topic.

Cons

Can be confusing to navigate but once you use it a few times it becomes easier.

Great tool for hearing your calls

Pros

makes it very easy to be coached. I can also review my calls for detials that i initially missed

Cons

The transcription and follow up suggestions aren't quite spot on yet, but getting better

Used to hate her but now I’m glad I didn’t kill her

Love

Pros

I miss NOTHING.

Cons

Needs editing features to cut clips specific to different parts of a call so I can send, say a few parts of the call to other folks for advice or my feedback for them

Great for Reviewing Calls

Once I got over the stigma of listening to my own voice, it is truly game-changing in how I approach my client calls. It makes subsequent communications more valuable as I don't have to write down / remember everything that happens in a call.

Pros

The tool allows me to focus on client calls vs. taking notes. If I miss anything, need to follow up, or prepare for the next call, I can easily review the call. The tool has an easy graphically-based feature that allows user to focus on when the client speaks and you can easily fast-forward to those parts.

Cons

I turned it off for a particular call that ended up not having the required stakeholders. For some reason, this turned it off for all subsequent calls until I logged in and enabled it again. Also, it has a "big brother is listening" vibe.

Chorus overall works great but I don't have anything to compare it to.

Being able to listen to your sales calls is a huge benefit. It's nice to be able to learn from your mistakes or go back and listen as a refresher before a future call.

Pros

Call quality is good. I find it easy to navigate through the software. Links with our VOIP program easily.

Cons

The only Con I can think of is that some of the calls don't record. It may be an issue with our IT department on the link with Zoom but some calls aren't being recorded.

Great experience!

Great experience! Chorus is a must in my tech stack as it allows me to go back and re-listen to calls to ensure I didn't miss anything.

Pros

I love the ability to go back and listen to my calls in a clear and concise way. I like that I can fast forward and play the conversation at a faster level to hear it quicker.

Cons

Sometimes the words don't transcribe correctly but other than that I really don't have any gripes.

Worry free recordings with automated transcriptions

Pros

It's awesome -- you link it to your calendar and its always listening to your meetings so you dont have to worry about taking notes. You can focus on your prospects and go back and get those transcriptions to add notes.

Cons

The autotranscriptions aren't always the most accurate especially when it comes to names, but its a hell lot better than Siri if thats what you're wondering.

Great tool to become better on the phone

Chorus has been really valuable for my career development in sales.

Pros

I can focus on my prospects calls and listen back through Chorus. Chorus also helps my understand how much I talk and what I'm saying so I can refine my phone communication. Also great for connecting teams recordings so we can hear other reps.

Cons

Wish it was easier to navigate and pull up calls of other reps