123FormBuilder Reviews

4.4

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.43/10

Reviews by rating

123FormBuilder is a terrific tool for websites where site owners want to capture information from users. That information can be used to populate popular mail and marketing sites like MailChimp.
123ContactForm is a great app for creating professional forms. Great price level, amazing live support, i strongly recommend this app.
When you try to delete multiple fields, you have to do it one by one, can't select multiple fields. Customer service is terrible.
However, the fact that we have been trying to get a bug fixed for months and continue to be told they are "working on it" is incredibly frustrating.
I could log in, but then any activity I tried, I would be directed to a page to upgrade with no other option. I have been going back and forth the past week with customer service.

AP

Alec P.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1-10 employees

123Forms get the job done

Overall, I've used this solution for multiple small business clients and it has been a mostly adequate solution.

Pros

This is a very easy to use, easy to set up software that delivers on most of what is required.

Cons

Limited functionality prohibits some more advanced options from being implemented.

BC

Beth C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Basic registration App for simple needs

Average middle of the road experience. We moved away from this app for our program application because we needed for functions than what 123FB could offer. However, we still use this for basic program registrations that do not require a large build out or sophisticated automations.

Pros

Easy to use, integrates with Wix website, very customizable.

Cons

Customer support is lacking. Some features are easy to implement and other are confusing. Payment gateway options are limited. Automation set up is clunky.

Hi Beth! We are sorry to see you go, but grateful for your feedback! Kindly let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience. We'd be delighted to pick up a discussion on what we can do to make 123 Form Builder better, at growth@123formbuilder.com . The 123FormBuilder Team

JS

Janice S.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

No Response from Support

Works great until it doesn't. Then you are on your own.

Pros

I love the ease in which this integrates with Wix.

Cons

None of the 20 forms I have will redirect to payment. They all stopped working at the exact same time. I have contacted support for 7 weeks and keep being told that someone will email me with a response or that engineering is working on the issue or that they will get in touch with someone from Customer Service to get back to me. No resolution. Customer service emails to say they will email when there is a fix. I'm so completely frustrated that as a Pro member there is no response to help requests.

Hi, Janice! We are truly sorry for your unpleasant experience and we completely understand how you feel about the delay in solving the issue during that time. While we don't provide an ETA on bug reports, please rest assured that our development time will always resolve issues as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, some technical problems take longer to be investigated, especially since the issue...

Bill Laurel P.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Amazing tool

123FormBuilder is an excellent choice for quickly and easily creating forms and surveys.

Pros

Creating forms and surveys is a breeze with 123FormBuilder's drag-and-drop capabilities. Themes, fonts, and colors can be customized to give the forms a unique look and feel. Integration with third-party applications such as Zapier, MailChimp, and Google Drive is available, and the forms are also optimized for mobile devices. Additionally, 123FormBuilder offers powerful features like surveys, payment processing, file uploads, and more, all at an affordable price.

Cons

I am very satisfied with the form we have been using; it provides more options than other forms, so we chose to switch to this form solution.

Abdul Hakim S.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees

123FormBuilder review

Pros

123FormBuilder allows users to create intuitive, functional, and aesthetically pleasing forms quickly and easily. I appreciated the user-friendly interface and the many customizations available to tailor the form to meet my exact requirements. Additionally, the platform offers helpful integrations with other popular services, making linking up my forms with other solutions simple.

Cons

I found certain editing features quite complicated in the free version of 123FormBuilder. For example, adjusting certain elements such as the size and alignment of text boxes and other fields, was cumbersome. There were also a limited number of customization options for styling the forms.

JW

James W.

Security and Investigations, 1-10 employees

Great product for an interactive website

Pros

Pretty much everything is customizable, which helps us implement the product into our website to gather leads in a streamlined way.

Cons

I'd have to say the cost is a pretty significant factor. The subscription is plan-based, so different plans have different features. If you need only one particular feature, you're forced to buy the plan that has that and a whole lot more you'd probably never use. I personally don't like having to pay for things I'm not ever going to use. It would be nice to be able to customize your plan so that you're only paying for what you need.

JW

Jennifer W.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

123 formbuilder review by Jen

Pros

The product is easy to set up, use, and integrate. PayPal and Google both integrate with formbuilder and there's a huge list of others.The amount of possible applications is huge, it can be used to easily and quickly collect any type of information. The survey and registration forms are both easy to customize and fill. This product also has dynamic forms that adjust as they're filled according to answers entered.

Cons

So far there isn't anything to complain about, if that changes I will update my review.

CW

Crystal W.

Nonprofit Organization Management, self-employed

Simple Software!!

We like to keep our complainant completely confidential and this little program does just that. It is so easy to use and works with Facebook too. The form comes to us via email and in real time too.

Pros

It does just what it's been asked of. Has never failed us.

Cons

Nothing

DE

Deanna E.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Easy to Use with Great Reporting Features

Pros

I love the ease of use with 123FormBuilder. I have developed several forms for various clients, and they are able to capture data and have it imported directly into MailChimp. Most recently I developed a form for a customer's clients to receive a free book. With 123FormBuilder, setting up the form and tracking responses were easy.

Cons

123FormBuilder is easier to use than in the past. Previously, it was a bit "clunky" getting fields to populate properly. Lately, however, it has become one of my favorite apps, as forms are very easy to populate.

CD

Chris D.

Accounting, 51-200 employees

benefit of 123FormBuilder is its flexibility

Overall, the user-friendly interface, extensive customization options, and integrations with third-party tools are some of the features that make 123FormBuilder a popular choice for creating forms and surveys.

Pros

It supports a wide range of form fields, including file uploads, electronic signatures, and payment processing, which makes it a great choice for businesses of all sizes.

Cons

Difficulties in integrating it with specific tools.

Sunitha H.

Program Development, 51-200 employees

123FormBuilder

123FormBuilder has been a great experience. The user interface is simple and intuitive, and the features are comprehensive. I was able to quickly create forms and surveys with ease, and the customization options allowed me to tailor the forms to my needs.

Pros

I'm very satisfied with 123FormBuilder due to its user-friendly nature. It enables me to easily create forms and surveys from scratch or customize the existing templates. The drag-and-drop feature makes it straightforward to modify form fields and add media, and I am able to finish the process within a few minutes. Additionally, 123FormBuilder automatically optimizes the forms for mobile devices and lets me embed them into my website. All the collected data is stored securely and can be exported in various formats.

Cons

One of the least liked features of 123FormBuilder is that it can be relatively expensive compared to some of the other form-building platforms.

Prudencia F.

Research, 51-200 employees

123FormBuilder Review

Overall, 123FormBuilder is a great tool for creating forms and surveys that can be used to collect valuable data.

Pros

It's really easy to create forms, surveys, and polls without having to write any code. I also like how you can customize and style your forms to fit any brand. Plus, you can easily embed forms on your website or share them via social media, email, and even text messages. 123FormBuilder also makes it easy to track responses and analyze the data.

Cons

I highly recommend this; I have nothing negative to say.

BB

Brittany B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Best Form Builder for Simplicity

123FormBuilder is at the top of my list of form builders when I receive a new client. If the client does not have complex programs and only needs simple form(s) for a website such as contact, subscribe, simple order, etc- it is perfect.

Pros

Very user friendly, quick set-up, design customization

Cons

Not for high-level form building- Usually will not use if my client has Pipedrive or needs more complex forms/HIPPA

CP

Charlie P.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Very pleased with product

For a web designer it's very important that my customers' websites have a way for their website viewers to have a way to interact with them. 123FormBuilder makes it easy to set this up on the websites we create.

Pros

Compared to other form builders I've tried, setting up 123FormBuilder was pretty easy and intuitive. The results have been just what I expected.

Cons

The way the results of form entries display in the emails takes a little getting used to.

MF

MIRANDA F.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Used other for 2+ years

123Form Builder

Very satisfied and would highly recommend

Pros

Easy to create as many applications as you'd like. Easy to add link to your company website's employment page.

Cons

Nothing at this time. Been using for over 2 years and have not experienced any issues as yet

Hello Miranda, Thank you so much for your feedback, we more than appreciate it! We are happy to hear that our product has been useful for you. Wishing you the best and to many happy forms ahead, The 123FormBuilder Team

F

Franck

123contactform is Awesome

I registered with 123contactform one month ago, and I am really happy with their service. First, the form is the greatest I've seen on the web for Joomla (and I searched a lot), but what I like even more than there excellent form is the live support. I had a problem with my form today, and Chris (a member of the support team) stayed with me for almost one hour helping me via the live chat. This is...

Pros

Excellent form Drag and Drop super easy to use All features you ever need on a form Free service is better than some other paid services Excellent and super fast support

Cons

Limited to only 10 field per form for free members (I wish I could have more) Paid version is a little bit expensive.

Perfect form for authors and freelancers.

Pros

Pros- Lots of integrations, options, customizations. They've done really well with making a robust builder that's still easy to use and setup, with minimal fuss necessary. It's simple to create your form and deploy it no matter where you need it to be, because the integrations cover most popular platforms, and the standard publishing options like jquery, HTML, or link form handle the rest.

Cons

I really feel that notification emails upon signup and exporting as a CSV should be standard to all plans. In the privacy conscious age we're in now, people need that extra email to remind them that yes, they did sign up to this. A "Thank you" page on a website they'll quickly navigate away from isn't enough anymore. Exporting as a CSV is necessary as almost every business is now using forms for newsletter signups. Without being able to export as a CSV, we have to manually export that data one signup at a time. Those two options really should be standard on all plans, not just the paid ones, as the times change.

CH

Charlene H.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

I use this as an add-on app to my website to make forms for web visitors to fill out.

Makes it easy for web visitors to fill out a form and email it to me to answer their requests (i.e., add them to a mailing list or committee, send them requested information, etc.) Great app! I have a hard time finding the app from my website software. I wish my web app people would put a link to this in the website editor instead of me having to remember how to get to it.

Pros

It's pretty self-explanatory and easy to use. Customer service is really good. They get back with you pretty quickly and are good about making sure they have helped you with your questions.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Good and easy form builder cheaper than similar alternatives

Good cheap alternative than most enterprise form builder applications

Pros

Easy intuitive UI with well integrated management features for handling and updating the UI

Cons

There is no good preview feature to see how changes affect a form. No realtime editing and publishing

SS

Sheilla S.

Design, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Basic builder that gets the job done.

Pros

The best thing about 123FormBuilder is its ease of use. You can get started in seconds and have a form that's ready to use. It's easily integrated with Wix and looks great on desktop and mobile.

Cons

There's a 5-form limit that you can create on the site under their free plan. The aesthetic of the forms also could be improved.

JG

Jason G.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Best form building solution and an all rounder

Pros

123FormBuilder gets the job done without demanding too much from the user in terms of technical know how. This is the biggest pro I have felt about it.

Cons

The options provided are very limited, especially in the free plan which makes it basic at the best. They can include more features in this plan.

Online Media,

Helpful Support

We are using 123ContactForm for several clients, and our experience has been very positive. During our evaluation period, the sales team was accessible to answer our questions and was helpful in ensuring that we were fully informed about the plan options and their associated features/functionality. Likewise, the support team was very helpful, providing timely responses and assistance to resolve technical questions as they arose. They went above and beyond to help ensure a successful conclusion to our trial evaluation.

Pros

Easy to use; very flexible; integrates very easily with 3rd party elements including Google Drive/Docs. Great support.

PM

Pamela M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

123 Form Builder is outstanding!

Superb experience and have tested many apps!

Pros

Tech support is available via email and sometimes via skype-like call. Often send short 20-30 second videos that show exactly what to do. Techs go over and beyond to make this app workable! Also incredibly efficient phone app! Both computer screen access and phone app access excellent! Any detailed problems are addressed incredibly efficiently!

Cons

There are no cons to this app! Even on weekends, support available.

DL

Donagay L.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

How great it is

I can now go green so no paper ussagae.. Everything goes automatically so the works gets done faster and efficient.

Pros

It is very easy to use and helps me tremendously.

Cons

I didn't have problems with it so forme I will say nothing...

AG

Aman G.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

Nice product for Surveys

Wonderful

Pros

Good in terms of feature wise and very good UX

Cons

Pricing can be done better but over all no cons