3dcart Reviews

4.42/5 (73 reviews)

Stephen Hedges

Easy to use & great support

Reviewed 2016-08-17

We wrote our own website prior to using 3dcart and when tablets & smart phones started to be a big chunk of the search & buying we had to do something. 3dcart's system is so much easier that writing code. You can have a product added within just a few minutes. The cost saving in time pays for it's self over and over again. Plus now it automatically adjusts for every size screen and type of device like the smart phones ect.The program has just about everything we need and other stuff to grow into. The support people are great, they help us when needed and normally solve my issues and questions in a few hours or less.

Lillian Baker

It is fairly easier program to operate.

Reviewed 2017-09-19

We use it to enter in orders for our durable medical equipment. It allows us to print and/or email invoices instantly to our customers. The way the format is set up. They have made several improvements over the last couple of years. Some good and some are not.

Karolyn Stewart

Solid Sofware with API Capabilities

Reviewed 2016-12-08

opportunity to customize is not limited. We've been using 3D cart for about 5 years. I've been mostly happy with how it works. If you have some development background, that helps but is not required. The import/export features and the ability to have control over your site is where they shine. Customer returns are off -- you can return an order easy enough, but if you're returning single line items, it doesn't work -- you have to band-aid that part. Customer service is stellar. For the price, it offers a lot of functionality and opportunity for 3rd party integrations.

#1 eCommerce Software

Reviewed 2016-11-24

It is the ease of use which we at Ascend Tools really like. It is full of rich features like detail product listings (more than other platforms), SEO, optimization, integration with Google, ebay and others. Many modern and conventional templates; there is one for any kind of business. Almost unlimited number of payment gateways and many payment options; last one was Pay with Amazon in September 2016.Integration with Google Sponsored product listing and upload. The customer support doesn't rest until they have answered your question.

Ryan Nakatani

My Experience With 3dCart

Reviewed 2016-11-07

Site was pretty easy to set up but their support is excellent! Very knowledgeable and friendly. Whenever I have a problem, they jump on it and come up with a solution quickly, which is very helpful since i am a business man and not a programmer. Maintenance fee is very reasonable which helps the bottom line. Their online knowledge base is good but a little difficult to use since the options lack the detail to easily find your option. I had trouble setting up the merchant account and thought that better integration with Persolvent would help, especially explaining the different plan options. The Persolvent options gave me the inpression that the two companies were more turnkey without spending time over a week and a half to complete the integration. Ended up going with PayPal because the integration was much easier. Again, 3dCart's phone reps were very helpful and took charge of solving the problem for me. I highly recommend 3dCart if you are designing an E-Commerce site for your business.Pretty easy to use

Mary Antis

From a blank page to a full site the little home brew store that could!

Reviewed 2016-10-25

This was my first experience with a web page. I had to start our on line store. I had little or no experience with this sort of thing. I am proud to say our site is very easy to use. If I have a question or problem Customer Support is right there to help. I would recommend this to any one who needs a on line presents. If I can do you so can you!The choices and ease of use. The little clips that walk me threw something that I am trying to do for the first time.

Eva Jung

Greatest Value Shopping Cart

Reviewed 2016-11-07

I have used many shopping carts such as Shopify, BigCommerce, VirtueMart (Joomla) and Miva 9, and 3dCart is by far the best. Many users claim that Shopify provides good SEO - yes and no. I found out that this is because Shopify automatically fill in the meta tag fields, so a novice user does not have to worry about SEO. Most of these other platforms have many restrictions and more meant for novice users. For 3dcart, one has the flexibility to do anything and get the best out of the platform. I particular love the support and technical teams. They go all the way out to assist us, even to restructure the databases to accommodate our migration. To me, that's impressive. 3dCart includes many apps as standard for a low monthly price, whereas, many of these important apps such as customer management system, live chat etc are not included in most of these other platforms, and one would have to purchase the apps separately from third parties which may make the monthly operating cost very high. As a previous Shopify user myself, I've heard many disgruntle users over the high monthly costs and many are contemplating migrating. For me and my company, 3dCart provides the best value and I award it with 5 stars all round. Well done, 3dCart!Easy to use, flexible, value for money

Jim Ludwig

Big Upgrade from Yahoo

Reviewed 2016-10-25

I was searching for a platform that had the bells and whistles which Yahoo merchant solutions missed so badly. I found it with 3d cart. They offer apps and plugins that are optional and paid elsewhere. Also, I have found their method of building options on products to be one of the most simple and time saving of any other platform - and I have used quite a few. Customer service is very responsive. They partner with great providers - i.e. FusionBot search has been wonderful in creating a custom solution for our site. Thanks, 3d cart, for saving me from the exorbitant fees and headaches Yahoo had me experiencing.Full solution

Tom Kincaid

I am amazed at how many good things 3D cart does.

Reviewed 2018-01-21

It is feature rich. It does everything it should, and It even has modules that can be turned on that do even more. This is an excellent shopping cart and I now have three of them. Easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Brian Kehoe

Flexible software

Reviewed 2016-11-07

I am very happy with the service. I like how flexible the software is. It is not just plug 'n play like a do-it-yourself site builder. If you know a little bit of programming you can really customize the appearance and functionality of almost every component of the site. The only reason that I didn't give 5 stars for 'support' is because the online chat is gone. I used to be able to chat with someone in real time but now there is never anyone available. I do always get a response but it is the form of an email and it's the next day. Sometimes, i have a quick question like, "I can't find XYZ.html and i want to edit it." The support staff is good though. I would not have my site without them They really taught me a lot about how this software works so that I can do things for myself.Flexible. Good price.

Greg Aanes

Took two years to get ecomm site up and running

Reviewed 2017-09-20

For our needs this was the best. None of the big three do absolutely everything. Requires lots of time and repetition to learn all the tricks, this is a deep program, but we have it do a lot and have it very customized.Most everything is customizable if you can figure out how.

Mark Wong

Good Value

Reviewed 2017-01-05

We have 2 store sites with 3dCart and it's been pretty useful. It's relatively easy to manage the backend of your store. It allows you to do all of the business basics, and most of the product settings are pretty standard when you compare them with other e-commerce platforms. There are some limitations, but we haven't run into too many of those. The front-end design isn't bad either. They offer plenty of responsive (mobile and tablet friendly) templates, and with HTML and CSS knowledge, they are also customizable. Also works well with your accounting software. Most files are exportable in .csv format.Easy to Use Great for Small Businesses

Almost perfect

Reviewed 2016-09-19

I find 3dcart easy to use and really do like the interface however many customers have had issues when shopping and I've often had to tell them to clear their cache/cookies so that the cart would work properly. This may be a bigger issue for me because I have repeat customers saving orders in their carts.Easy to use inexpensive lots of designers will work with this cart

Jeff Rappaport

3D cart eCommerce experience

Reviewed 2016-10-24

I have used 3dcart for over three years now and have 3 sites hosted with them. They are sharp on their customer support and the features are abundant. I would recommend them for a start up business or a ongoing business to launch a web site and become part of the eCommerce revolution. All the features and the reliability of the company.

Harold Guptill

Happy for over 2 years!

Reviewed 2016-08-03

Great product and order management capabilities. Quick start templates are fairly solid as foundation to a better site. We offer engraving and personalize on our products. 3dCart was the only Internet software that offered what we needed without code modification. SEO capabilities are maturing.Secure. Flexible. Fast. Solid management tools. Good quick-start templates.

Mitch Herbert

Happy Volusion Switcher!

Reviewed 2016-11-07

3dcart was brought to my attention at a time where my frustration level with Volusion was peaking. I really didn't want to rebuild my website again, but 3dcart offered so much more bank for the buck that I had to commit and begin rebuilding. The feature I love most is product options - it has simplified my multi-sized product arrays from a both point of views, the customer and administrator. Absolutely love it! I could go on and on about other features that you pay extra of with Volusion, but I'll just say that 3dcart is far superior for the money than Volusion and GoDaddy as well (before Volusion). I didn't give it 5-stars for Features & Functionality because there are a couple simple improvements that 3dcart must make for that 5th star, so I hope they are busy with plans to keep innovating and expanding their eCommerce Platform!Product Options

Nik Khvan

Great as a whole

Reviewed 2018-07-13

The 3dcart-platform is a good starter e-commerce platform for those trying to launch a commerce store. It's easy to use and offers a complete e-commerce solution.

Susan Christy

Love it

Reviewed 2018-07-25

We currently are using 3dCart as our e-commerce sales platform and this shopping car addon is certainly nice to have. It's very useful and easy to use. Everything is explained on the site.

3d cart

Reviewed 2016-09-19

I have been using them for over 2 years to host out website. They always provide good service. I have never had any problem with them and they provide great customer servicereasonably priced, great customer service

Vincent Arao

Working with 3Dcart

Reviewed 2017-08-17
Review Source: Software Advice

I like the that 3Dcart has a powerful API that allowed me to integrate other tools according to the needs of my regional customers. For example I was able to make it work with M-PESA mobile payment which is Kenyans largest payment system.

Ed Spencer

Need to Sell Online? 3D Cart Makes it Happen!

Reviewed 2018-11-16

Overall 3D Cart can take get your retail business online fast and efficiently. 3D helped us get our online up and running fast. Their system is easy to use and had a great set of features. We literally had our store up and running in just days! When we needed a hand, they were there.

Great customer service

Reviewed 2018-08-29

Overall solid trust worthy platform to build your ecommerce site with.Easy to get ahold of custmer service when issues arrose.

Carlos Adrián Vázquez Posadas

I use this cart now only by the point of sale

Reviewed 2018-01-16

The software is good, but it is very difficult to integrate with other tools, I had to use zapier to be able to automate all my processes, but in general it has worked correctly

Joe Arbogast

Great Value & Support

Reviewed 2017-02-24

3dCart is my fourth ecommerce platform, best so far, great features for the money. There are some basic things like better Captcha that are desperately needed, as well as better flexibility on promotions, but they are improving. So far customer support has been outstanding.value, features, support

Dana Wickwire

Good for managing small business needs

Reviewed 2017-12-13

It's easy to add and edit new products. It's customizable to your needs as a small business which is nice.