Shift4Shop Reviews

Pros

Love the ease of 3dcart and the amazing customer support. Even if it's a little thing of not being able to locate something they are quick to help and go out of their way to do so.

Amy S.

Jim L.

Muddassar B.

Jim L.

The only problem I have encountered is the inability to provide a coupon based on type of checkout option.

Jason H.

There is no way to make price adjustments without changing each one individually. It is repetitive and time consuming.

LORRAINE S.

Easy to use & great support

We wrote our own website prior to using 3dcart and when tablets & smart phones started to be a big chunk of the search & buying we had to do something. 3dcart's system is so much easier that writing code. You can have a product added within just a few minutes. The cost saving in time pays for it's self over and over again. Plus now it automatically adjusts for every size screen and type of device like the smart phones ect.

Pros

The program has just about everything we need and other stuff to grow into. The support people are great, they help us when needed and normally solve my issues and questions in a few hours or less.

Cons

They have changed over to a new platform last year but most of the knowledge base questions and answers are for the old platform. So the directions are misleading because stuff has moved around to different places on the site. They still allow use of the old platform and really should force customer's to use the new version and update the knowledgebase.

Great Solution for Growing Online Sales

3dCart allowed our direct sale business to become an online business, with bells and whistles we thought would only be possible at a much higher monthly cost. We were able to develop a multi-state following, and offer incentives and loyalty programs, all for a very affordable monthly price. The headaches were minor in comparison to what 3dCart has done for us!

Pros

For a small, growing business with an ever-expanding product base, 3dCart meets the need for scalability, ease of adding product details, behind the scenes product management and point of sale tracking, giving a really good all-in-one place to track and grow without the heavy investment of some other popular solutions.

Cons

The printed reports are good, comprehensive, and useful; the ability to integrate them easily with other software is somewhat lacking; it can be done, but with some of the accounting software we tried, it was a difficult porting process. Customer service was as helpful as they could be, but many of our shortcomings became wish list suggestions for their developers.

Coding required!

It was great for the time we had it. But, too much moving around with the interface and lots of coding to get things in the right layout. As powerful as it may be, we had to switch to something simpler.

Pros

It's a good e-commerce shopping cart for a majority of online sales. Offering a comprehensive e-commerce solution. It has retail multi-channel and marketing capabilities as well, an advanced customizable platform.

Cons

For the most part, would require someone who knows some html. In other words, not for basic users. And it offers limited themes. Most useful for doing things from scratch.

Build your Professional Online Store

I have a very professional experience with 3dcart because I have designed a professional online store using 3dcart. I really love that I can customize my store according to my requirements and it's fully secure.

Pros

3dcart allows you to build your beautiful online store. You can select your choice of payments with real-time shipping. If you want to increase your sales conversions then 3dcart is the best option for you. You can easily manage products, orders, and customers.

Cons

I never found any problem with adding the products or managing my dashboard. Everything is easy to learn and use without any kind of issues.

Viewing On Line Commerce in 3D

We have been able to offer financed products through 3D Cart and Klarna which has helped our on-line sales. It appears that 3D cart has a ways to go to make their web services seamless for less than IT Manager level users.

Pros

Initially because it allowed us to utilize Klarna. As we converted from ARI, I found that the site was much easier to navigate and manage than ARI.

Cons

Sizing of the photos. Some of the pages require a specific size of photo which isn't readily available. I haven't identified the path to convert what I want to what will fit, so my photos aren't consistent and frankly look amateur. When asked, the 3D staff said that they don't have a solution for this.

Love my website!

Pros

Allows me to offer a large number a variations for my products Free shipping for specific items only Integration with Canada Post Huge database with How To info Helpful customer service, quick to phone and the chat feature is handy

Cons

Occasional glitches where buttons won't work or tricky to find some menu options templates are not very customizable unless you have strong coding skills

A great value for the money

Rather than spend the money at Shopify, you can save a lot and get a great website to sell your online products.

Pros

When I was looking into e-commerce platforms, a friend of mine recommended 3dcart. I had never heard of them but I'm glad I checked them out. They are located in the US, have great value for money and give control to build a great website.

Cons

If you aren't "tech" savvy, the customization is better left to a professional. Other than that, I really like the product offering and enjoy the user interface.

Took two years to get ecomm site up and running

For our needs this was the best. None of the big three do absolutely everything. Requires lots of time and repetition to learn all the tricks, this is a deep program, but we have it do a lot and have it very customized.

Pros

Most everything is customizable if you can figure out how.

Cons

You will constantly run into something it doesn't do such as percentage pricing on options, but none of them do it all.

3dcart Shopping cart software with a wide array of plug ins

We run quite a few businesses online and with 3dcart we have been able to use the different templates for our different businesses. We can use different payment gateways with 3dcart so this is great.

Pros

This software has a variety of templates that one can use. If you are technically savvy you can also make use of various other plugins. We liked it because ir can easily be integrated to google products as well.

Cons

Customer service seems to be a bit slow but when you do get someone, you are rest assured your problem will be solved.

Overall, pretty good

Pros

Good basic features for creating a website. Drag and drop and editing it pretty nice. Nice for small company Ecommerce site.

Cons

Lacking in more advanced features. Lacks sophisticated design and plugins like other platforms have.

Very Intense Shopping Cart

Having an oversized website can be a huge headache. But breaking things down to parts and structuring them to the 3D Cart system has made it much easier to keep things organized.

Pros

It works well with any level of developer. For beginners you can make and publish a product with just a name, pic and price. But the more savvy can get as detailed on the products and functionality as they want. The site even allows for custom programming and html mock ups. So as a simple to diverse system, this has been the best I've seen. And I have tried many platforms. This has been my favorite. And when they say "unlimited" they mean Unlimited.

Cons

Having such a large website sometimes things break and take time to fix. But they do have 24 hour support to help.

Excellent product

I have used 3dCart for my online store probably for more than 10 years now, and I have been completely satisfied with their program and with their customer service. Their software is easy to use and easy to learn. I had them set up the program for me when I first began and it is still working smoothly today.

Pros

ease of use, updates are automatically applied and are not done very often so there is no disruption, excellent service support, flexible program can be easily customized, competitive pricing, excellent tutorials, no coding skill is necessary for use, good communication from the company from

Cons

too many options for add ons for similar types of add on modules, a lot of space wasted on the screen (better now with the latest upgrade), finding photos in file manager is difficult

the best ecommerce shopping cart software

Well-priced service with plenty of customization options and excellent customer support!

Pros

unparalleled customization options. Solid customer support. Lots of payment gateway options. Integration with Google Sponsored, ebay, etc. Cheaper than the competition. Most importantly, the ability to tag items with metadata and key words for SEO purposes.

Cons

There's a few small glitches. Returns of individual line items is not easy. Sometimes the username/password input seems to freeze up. Knowledge base still references old platform. But overall well worth it.

Great Company but difficult to get help when you need it

My overall experience until recently has been very good. I could generally figure out what I needed to do on my own. However, I don't it is anything special any longer.

Pros

Versatility, variety of plugins. Nice templates.

Cons

Customer service has really declined in the years I have used this software. When I first started you could get hold of someone early in the morning. Now it takes an executive order from Trump.

It is fairly easier program to operate.

We use it to enter in orders for our durable medical equipment. It allows us to print and/or email invoices instantly to our customers.

Pros

The way the format is set up. They have made several improvements over the last couple of years. Some good and some are not.

Cons

There is an Icon at the lower left of the program for messages. It cannot me moved to another part of the screen and no way to opt out of having that feature according to customer service. Also, when you accidentally enter an invalid password IT TAKES FOREVER for it to go blank so the password can be re-entered. It reminds me of the old dial-up response before high speed. And last it does not always import into our QuckBooks correctly and is time consuming to figure out why.

Solid Sofware with API Capabilities

Pros

opportunity to customize is not limited. We've been using 3D cart for about 5 years. I've been mostly happy with how it works. If you have some development background, that helps but is not required. The import/export features and the ability to have control over your site is where they shine. Customer returns are off -- you can return an order easy enough, but if you're returning single line items, it doesn't work -- you have to band-aid that part. Customer service is stellar. For the price, it offers a lot of functionality and opportunity for 3rd party integrations.

Cons

the actual back end phone order/customer service/returns etc needs tweaked.

#1 eCommerce Software

It is the ease of use which we at Ascend Tools really like. It is full of rich features like detail product listings (more than other platforms), SEO, optimization, integration with Google, ebay and others. Many modern and conventional templates; there is one for any kind of business. Almost unlimited number of payment gateways and many payment options; last one was Pay with Amazon in September 2016.

Pros

Integration with Google Sponsored product listing and upload. The customer support doesn't rest until they have answered your question.

Cons

3dCart is open to new ideas and provides a web site to enter ideas too. But they are a bit slow in bringing in at least critical features.

My Experience With 3dCart

Site was pretty easy to set up but their support is excellent! Very knowledgeable and friendly. Whenever I have a problem, they jump on it and come up with a solution quickly, which is very helpful since i am a business man and not a programmer. Maintenance fee is very reasonable which helps the bottom line. Their online knowledge base is good but a little difficult to use since the options lack...

Pros

Pretty easy to use

Cons

Integration to other services like Avalara and Persolvent .

3dCart does E_commerse BETTER

3dcart is one of its kind, i can always recommend this app to everyone that cares to build an online presence for their business. You will never regret using 3dcart. everything you need to sell online is on 3dcart!

Pros

using 3dCart you have great opportunity and access to everything you need for creating a complete eCommerce website, online store and blog on a free of charge basis As an aspiring seller, you don't have to own a factory before you can begin selling products online. the dropshipping platform by 3dcart is awesome There is a top notch SEO on 3dcart that helps you optimize your website to be seen by more visitors and consequently convert more of them into paying customers within few minutes you can sign up and set up your account. then begin to customize it with the numerous tools already available on the platform to suite what you have in mind for your business

Cons

The liability to be bear by small/upcoming seller using the drop shipping avenue could be more strictly dealt with such that the seller don't have to go through a lot of rigor to settle dispute that has to do wit orders.

From a blank page to a full site the little home brew store that could!

This was my first experience with a web page. I had to start our on line store. I had little or no experience with this sort of thing. I am proud to say our site is very easy to use. If I have a question or problem Customer Support is right there to help. I would recommend this to any one who needs a on line presents. If I can do you so can you!

Pros

The choices and ease of use. The little clips that walk me threw something that I am trying to do for the first time.

Cons

Not having a little clip in certain sections to walk me threw the first time. Wish you had more options like constant contact for news letters Then I would not need them and would be able to do it all in one spot.

Greatest Value Shopping Cart

I have used many shopping carts such as Shopify, BigCommerce, VirtueMart (Joomla) and Miva 9, and 3dCart is by far the best. Many users claim that Shopify provides good SEO - yes and no. I found out that this is because Shopify automatically fill in the meta tag fields, so a novice user does not have to worry about SEO. Most of these other platforms have many restrictions and more meant for novice...

Pros

Easy to use, flexible, value for money

Cons

Setting up sub-categories can be a challenge

Big Upgrade from Yahoo

I was searching for a platform that had the bells and whistles which Yahoo merchant solutions missed so badly. I found it with 3d cart. They offer apps and plugins that are optional and paid elsewhere. Also, I have found their method of building options on products to be one of the most simple and time saving of any other platform - and I have used quite a few. Customer service is very responsive. They partner with great providers - i.e. FusionBot search has been wonderful in creating a custom solution for our site. Thanks, 3d cart, for saving me from the exorbitant fees and headaches Yahoo had me experiencing.

Pros

Full solution

Cons

hosting resources and bandwidth fees

I am amazed at how many good things 3D cart does.

Pros

It is feature rich. It does everything it should, and It even has modules that can be turned on that do even more. This is an excellent shopping cart and I now have three of them. Easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Cons

There are some things I would like to add, things I consider to be basic customizations, like the ability to add flat rate shipping at different rates per product. 3D Cart has for hire programmers to do it but for a steep price. I would like more affordable customizations.

Flexible software

I am very happy with the service. I like how flexible the software is. It is not just plug 'n play like a do-it-yourself site builder. If you know a little bit of programming you can really customize the appearance and functionality of almost every component of the site. The only reason that I didn't give 5 stars for 'support' is because the online chat is gone. I used to be able to chat with...

Pros

Flexible. Good price.

Cons

Can't think of one.

Best for Online Biz

I have had more than $200k in sales using my 3dCart store.

Pros

3dCart is very easy to use. I have 2 stores with 3dCart. 3dCart's dashboard makes managing my stores and inventory so simple. I can handle everything from designing the look of my website to fulfilling orders with 3dCart.