Elementor Reviews

Review Summary

Pros

I love the how easy it is to build from scratch and copy and paste from sections. Elementor helps me build fast, high quality websites very quickly.

Raul d.

Read the full review
The customisation for mobile is extensive, the design functionality is great and overall it just does everything you need it to to build beautiful websites.

Read the full review
I also love that Elementor essentially unlocks the ability to create your own WordPress templates. There are tons of great resources available for getting the most from the program.

Bryan H.

Read the full review

Cons

What is boring in Elementor is the fact of some features you can access just paying.

Gabriel L.

Read the full review
I am constantly messing up even copying and pasting, because it always randomly pastes old articles that I didn't just copy with the intention to paste. I have no idea why it does that.

Kimberly P.

Read the full review
Blame it on my lack of coding/web design experience. Anyway, I didn't like that it was difficult to open Elementor after updating our WordPress theme.

Denis M.

Read the full review

Elementor. Drag and drop wp buildrr

Elementor - the leading page builder plugin

Elementor versus Wordpress Gutenberg

I started with Elementor as a result of needing to put together a sales funnel. I looked at many, many templates and Elementor was the fastest and easiest. I use it for two of my sites and it's really nice once you get the feel for it.

Pros

Really easy to install. I was able to start making pages in just a few minutes, and only after a day, I was able to create pages for one of my sales sites. Modular, easy to drop in embed codes.

Cons

Many of the best features are only available in the pro version. It's not the default editor. I am still digging through their documentation to figure out if this is even possible. Otherwise, you have to make multiple clicks to edit a page with it, versus the Wordpress default.

Great Freemium Site Builder

I've used Elementor on a number of sites and, together with add-ons, have been able to create some nice looking pages. It's my go-to plugin if I'm building a site from scratch. I have not bought the premium version but if I used the plugin on a daily basis might be tempted. There are some very active user communities on Facebook, and most answers to problems can be found there. I haven't found the plugin to be especially buggy, but occasionally I've had to log out of Wordpress and login again to clear an error. That's fairly rare to be fair.

Pros

The free version of Elementor is pretty powerful - for most tasks you;re going to find what you need. Drag and drop, page sizing and editing are very easy, and so much more powerful than Wordpress' native Gutenberg editor

Cons

Well not everything is free, and when you want to start tuning up your site, some of the controls are far from intuitive. If you use this every day you will quickly get your head around some of the more complex elements, BUT, if you're a less regualr user, some of the less intuitive stuff may become annoying.

If you want your web imaginations to come true then Elementor is the way to go.

In my development career, elementor has helped me a lot in creating custom clients needs, Just like any other page builder, it has saved me & other developers, hours of coding, and debugging. With elementor our limits of imaginations have got to another level because now we can create whatever comes in our mind.

Pros

Elementor is easy to use and fully customizable tool for designing Industry-Standard websites and landing pages without knowing how to code. I like the wide range of libraries that are available for elementor. And the thing I love is its integrations with multiple themes and plugins, that allow a designer to develop whatever you want.

Cons

I've noticed that sometimes it makes the page slow by loading scripts that are not needed. And I don't like its loading screen when I am on a slow network connection. Some of the useful features are available with the pro version only.

Elementor speed sucks

We spent a lot of time and built dozens of websites on Elementor however we were not able to get the speed up to par. Many sites took over 10 seconds to load after we have done all the possible speed optimizations. Without speed optimizations they were taking 16 to 20 seconds to load out of the box.

Pros

Elementor is amazing in many ways however because it is one of the heaviest front-end page builders out there it simply does not do what it is supposed to. Speed is one of the most important factors of a website and it is simply impossible to get a website to load fast on Elementor unless you have a very basic site. This is why we would never recommend a mentor unless they fix the speed issue. We are at Webb development company and have spent a ton of time trying to do everything possible to speed optimize Elementor websites without any avail.

Cons

We disliked the fact that Elementor is very heavy and it's impossible to get medium to large size websites to load fast.

A great tool for Wordpress bloggers

Elementor has helped me to achieve my goals, I wouldn't have finished my blog without it. If you are looking for an easy tool to start with your blog this is the right one.

Pros

I have used Elementor since I started my blog, this tool has made my life easier because it integrates really well with all WordPress blogs. If you are looking for an easy tool to build your blog or start it, Elementor will allow you to set everything you need, from texts, images to integrations to make contact forms.

Cons

This plugin can be unpredictable sometimes like many plugins out there, but if there's any problem you may have to work it out by yourself or wait a long time before someone responds to you. However, there are plenty of youtube videos out there that can easily help you out with your problem.

The easier website builder and better software for create landing pages

I am using Elementor for several things, sice creating simple one page sites to creating systems with custom fields ans custom post types.

Pros

The better thin in elementor is his learnig curve, its really fast to learn how to use it for creating sites and ecommerces

Cons

I really expect and option to create an HTML code from Elementor, maybe separating him from wordpress and creating something like webflow

A Universal Page Builder for Word Press

Overall it has been a good experience to design with Elementor allowing me to design quickly, I have found some ways around the limitations of the free version but they are time consuming and you might as well get the paid version to have a great painless experience. If you want compatibility with most elements and plug-ins in WordPress this is a well established software and would work great for you.

Pros

- This software works with almost any plug in in WordPress. - Compatible with most of the themes. - You can create a theme and export it or share it. - You can build your templates from scratch - It is 100% compatible with woo-commerce - There is plenty of documentation and 3rd party plug-ins that add functionality. - Is easy to learn. - They have a free version

Cons

- You can only use the woo-commerce editor tools with the paid version, all woo-commerce features are locked in the free version. - Several times it fails to render the page when editing with Elementor and you have to check which plug-in is conflicting. - There is not lifetime membership. - CSS editing is only available in paid version.

Amazing page builder

Pros

Elementor page builder is very user friendly. Fast and easy to design any difficulty wordpress site.

Cons

Not many cons. One I find was when full screen mode sometimes doesn't reflect real result.

Elementor - Great free website builder (limited free version)

My overall experience with Elementor is good. I started out using Visual Composer because that was the main visual builder that everyone was using. Over time Elementor plugin got better and better and their visual builder got better and better. To the point where it got better than visual composer, and as a result, over time, many people started transitioning over to using Elementor, and now it seems like it is the most ubiquitous visual builder for WordPress and rightfully so, it is a great visual builder. I just think they need to make it a one-time fee versus a yearly payment option, in my opinion.

Pros

The biggest benefit for me was the sophistication of their visual Website Builder. I know some developers don't actually like the visual website builders because they're used to working with code directly and writing it out manually. But for me, I do minimal amounts of coding, and I would rather see a visual representation of my designs. Since I'm used to designing with something like Adobe Illustrator or Affinity Designer, I appreciate visual design. So for me, being able to see the design and to freely move things on the page very easily is very important for designing a website. Another big benefit to Elementor is that there are more advanced functionalities that you can do, compared to something like visual composer.

Cons

The biggest cons to Elementor is, It's pretty limited on the free version. You can still do quite a lot on the free version, but if you want to get into the nitty-gritty of a design with custom CSS, and other more custom or advanced features you have to pay a yearly fee. And in my opinion, this yearly fee seems a bit high. If it was a one-time fee, it would be a much better proposition. I hate how...

Elementor is good, but not good enough

If you search for any tutorials on Elementor, you will get gushing YouTubers, who will praise the simplicity of Elementor. They then ask you to buy Elementor or the various 3rd party plugins through affiliate links which they earn commissions on. I have no problem with that and Elementor pays very nice affiliate commissions, but this also restricts the honesty about issues that they are having. We deal with various clients that have Elementor and other page builders and having to work around the free version or try and nail down the paid version to do everything you want it to do without 3rd party plugins, you are going to have to develop a lot of the functionality using custom code and CSS.

Pros

The templates and support are good. The amount of tutorials is fantastic and people are making amazing websites using Elementor.

Cons

The basic free version is basically unusable and if the client doesn't have a license or doesn't want to pay for the features, then their website is hamstrung. The software is faster than other page builders on the market, but it becomes clumsy and clunky when you have to install various 3rd party plugins to get the various plugins that make Elementor do what you want it to do.

Amazing WordPress Page Builder

I've been using Elementor to build webpages for WordPress websites. It is very easy to use as I only need to drag and drop elements to wherever I want them to be. Elementor had been resourceful, and I highly recommend it.

Pros

Elementor is a WordPress page Builder. By far, it is the best WordPress page Builder I've used. Among the reasons for which I prefer it to other page builders include: 1. Ease of Use: I had tried other WordPress page builders, but Elementor remain the easiest I've used so far. After installing the plugin, there is a two minute explainer video that explains everything one need to know to get started. 2....

Cons

Elementor is an amazing software. The only thing I don't like about it is that if one desires to go premium, the one will have licence to use it only on one website. If there is the need to use Elementor on another job, one will need to purchase premium right again. This is a turnoff while considering that some other softwares gives one access to use one premium software on more than one websites. Apart from this problem, Elementor is amazing.

A modern web builder for the modern age - without needing to be a web builder

We use it ourselves and for our clients, because it saves on the cost of a web builder / coder to write and design bespoke pages (especially sales pages). Since we don't try to build entire websites out of it, this makes any speed drawbacks and minor bugs a fair trade in exchange for its ease and simplicity. It also speeds up our work in-house, because we don't need to do most of the work required to brief a designer on brand, colours, images, style, typeface, etc. We can just get on with it! Overall, we're really impressed and will continue to use for a long time to come. Fantastic work, Elementor team!

Pros

- The user interface (GUI) is sleek, fast and well-thought-out - Integration compatibility is really strong, with tons of third-party add-ons for services, templates and widgets - The learning curve is relatively short, meaning with just a limited understanding of coding (basic CSS and HTML), you can pick up and play for impressive results - Even with zero coding experience or understanding, you'll...

Cons

Honestly, very little... the only real things og note are: - We're aware that Elementor is slower in testing when it comes to web page speed tests (loading time, etc.) - that's when compared to a bespoke coded site by a really good web coder / designer. I suppose it may depend on the level of customisation you do yourself (which changes lots of code automatically in the background) - Sometimes, it can be a little buggy with moving elements around after a long session of using it, but this is by no means a deal breaker and can be solved by saving, closing and re-opening

Lame to in the Game

Elementor change the game for me! My site went from arbitrary and "lame" to fresh and new. It's cut my working time in half - that alone is worth it! Highly recommended getting their pro version.

Pros

This plugin made my workflow SO EASY. From their saveable templates to the global widgets, Elementor creates a seamless experience and easy drag-and-drop builder. Their "pro" features helped eliminate a lot of the other plugins I had activated. Once removing the excess plugins, my site sped up. My workload has lessened. It truly allows you to be creative without having an extensive background in coding.

Cons

The biggest downfall of Elementor is Site Speed. If you're not well informed about how to lazy load your site or optimize for google through the html > css > java load, your site will run a bit slow and rank slow for google search. Also, there are a few glitches in the editor screen when optimizing a responsive layout. Things won't always look right or there is automatic padding on columns that aren't actually there when you load the actual site.

I think of it as an absolute necessity have WordPress page developer that is a delight to utilize. Individuals obviously adore it andquot; however, is this simply the most recent prevailing fashion, or is Elementor really a definitive page manufacturer for WordPress? The Good, Bad, And The Ugly. For this audit, I started up Elementor to perceive how well this page developer charges in contrast with prevalent options.

Pros

Elementor is a WordPress page manufacturer that has overwhelmed the WordPress website composition. It had the most profound list of capabilities, yet is anything but difficult to utilize an ace. Elementor is the most full-included free page developer. Elementor is the most progressive page developer available. With ordinary updates, solid drag and drop and creative highlights, both the free and paid...

Cons

Cons Styling constrained as a matter of course Unfit to legitimately alter components Missing a few advertising focused highlights There's not a fixed catch Elementor is the most grounded page manufacturer as of now accessible. They reliably discharge new highlights that are in accordance with current plan patterns. This implies you will almost certainly keep your site applicable. Elementor Pro is unbelievable esteem considering all the extra modules and power includes that it incorporates. On the off chance that I was beginning another site venture today, Elementor would be the page manufacturer that I would pick.

Elementor has changed how I build my websites and those of clients

After years of suffering through using Visual Composer and other builders, Elementor finally made me feel comfortable as it works the way I would anticipate a visual page builder to work. There are a few little issues, but the benefits are so much greater. It's intuitive and my clients can easily grab onto the concepts used in Elementor. All my sites and client sites are built on Elementor now.

Pros

Elementor is simply the most progressive, future-facing page builder I've seen. I've literally tried every page builder out there, and there are many good ones. But the folks at Elementor have gotten it right. You get full control over the styling, including all the modern CSS tricks you would want, and a very robust set of modules. The free version of Elementor is hands down the best free page builder...

Cons

There are a few modules that I would like to see more flexibility in, particularly those like the tabs and accordions. You can put any content you want in them if you use Elementor templates, but I'd like to be able to build layouts in them directly without having to use templates. The role manager could use a little more flexibility. Right now you either give people access to the content editing, or the whole builder, or none of the builder. I'd like to be able to allow them to edit content, duplicate/delete/add modules, but not access the advanced settings. But this is apparently coming, so I look forward to it.

Making Web Site Creation Easy

Elementor is built with a specific type of user in mind. Having said that is a tool that can be used by any and anyone. Have no web building experience? This is the tool for you. For newcomers it allows you to cut the middleman out and get things done yourself. For pros Elementor is great tool for quickly putting together launchpad websites for clients. I have been using it for almost a year now and I often use it when I need to create a few concept websites for my clients. For me its great for making lauchpad websites and concept pages for clients. I can quickly make something and be able to demo

Pros

Its free to use. Need I say more. Yes, and what is available in the free version is more than enough to get the job done. Elementor was made for easy WordPress page creation. Its great for people like myself that just want to get things done as easy and as quick as possible. Its puzzle like approach will have you adding in and swapping features and designs until you're satisfied. Oh, and it works well with other WordPress themes and plugins so you will never lack design ideas for your websites. Their customer service will assist you with whatever you need customized or help you troubleshoot problems.

Cons

The pro version is subscription based and is charged per website. This means every website that you want to utilize pro features you will need to have the required tier. While this is ok, if you’re just building your own website, if you're using Elementor as a dedicated web creation tool you will need to plunk down a fair amount for the expert version. Also, this is definitely not a tool for those who prefer to make adjustments to wordpress coding. Behind the sleek surface is very messy code that will require you to write even messier code to get your custom fixes working. Customer service is also behind the paywall so you may have to make due with forums and documentation to solve your issues.

Best WordPress Page Builder Plugin

My overall experience with Elementor is really fabulous and awesome because this plugin has helped me to design professional websites. Whenever I have a plan to build an e-commerce website or even If I want to design my own personal blog, I always use the Elementor. For me, Elementor is very important for my websites and WordPress blog projects. I always use these beautiful content elements of the Elementor plugin during the webpages development process. Now I am able to design the webpages within a few minutes just because of the Elementor.

Pros

Elementor allows Web developers to design professional websites that open and load faster. The website building process is now very fast just because of the Elementor. Just drag and drop the content elements in your posts, pages or products and then edit the content of the element according to your requirements. Even you can design the header and footer areas of your website in a professional way. You can control each and every area of your website with Elementor. If you want to build and design your websites with awesome widgets and without the knowledge of programming languages then Elementor is really awesome.

Cons

As a free user, we can find lots of content widgets and elements and there are advanced widgets also available for the pro users. According to my point of view, some WooCommerce shop advanced widgets should also available for free users. All other features of Elementor are really useful for free users as well for pro users.

Professional and Outstanding Web Page Builder

Mostly I develop my websites in WordPress, even for the clients, I use WordPress. With Elementor I have designed professional pages on different websites. I have saved my lot of time, because before this when I was creating pages without this awesome builder, it was taking the time. But now Elementor has made my life very easy. The web pages looks very professional and unique which I have designed using the Elementor. So my experience with Elementor is really awesome, as a Web Developer and Designer, I really Love Elementor.

Pros

With Elementor you can design and build your web pages very fast. You can divide the containers of your content into different sections. Like, one container you can create two parts, three parts even four and more parts. Then in these sections, you can drag and drop different content elements like text, images, shortcode, videos, HTML and lots of more elements. Then in these elements, we can put our own website content. With Elementor you can design awesome pages. Without the knowledge of programming languages, you can create your web pages using Elementor.

Cons

I am honestly speaking, Elementor is really awesome. Only the thing is that there are two versions free and paid. In both versions, you can find lots of things. According to my experience and point of view, even if you are a free user you can build professional pages. I think so in the free version if Elementor includes more elements, it will be more awesome.

Instant Web Design Genius Generator! ;)

Overall, I'm delighted with Elementor and used it or some part of it for most of my new websites and redesigns. Once you master the blocks and settings, it's easy to create a masterpiece and use the built-in functionality to save pre-made templates for future use. It's a huge time-saver for any design/dev firm, the code is about what you'd expect from a page-builder, and there are lots of third-party add-ons that help you deliver a custom-looking site on a budget.

Pros

The best thing about Elementor is the ease at which one can design a very professional-looking website.

Cons

The worst thing about Elementor is the ease at which one can design a very professional-looking website. I say that somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but if you look at posts on most of the support-type Facebook groups, you'll understand that many people are designing websites that have no business doing so. And I don't intend that to be mean, but questions like "How can I make my site look like Facebook?"...

Page building and layout editing in WordPress has never been easier!

Overall, I find Elementor to be the easiest way to create and edit pages on WordPress sites. I now use this for all of my client’s websites, and they are really happy with the end results. It features so many widgets even its free edition that it makes building a feature-filled webpage a doddle. It’s very much a step-up from WordPress’s inbuilt page customisation tools.

Pros

I find the UI of Elementor to be very user-friendly, even those who have very little experience with WordPress page editing will be able to pick this up very easily. There are many widgets available in the free edition that can satisfy the needs of a small site (button, text, picture, video, etc.). The range of customisation for page layouts (column amounts, widths, etc.) and widget options (cell...

Cons

The pricing plan is three-tiered (pricing for 1 site, 3 sites, and 1000 sites). I’m not sure how this compares to competitors as I haven’t shopped around since Elementor more than meets my needs, but I’d prefer to be able to pay for up to 10 sites instead of needing to pay for up to 1000 sites, which I’m realistically going to get nowhere near. I would also like to be able to pay for a perpetual licence but the only options are for a yearly subscription – although this also comes with support for the year and updates for the year, I would still prefer to outright pay for a licence instead of a recurring cost. However, this wouldn’t put me off using the product as it still meets my needs.

We've tried half a dozen page builders and liked this one the best

We've used Elementor on 4 different high-traffic sites now and it's worked quite well. We tried a ton of other page builders and this one came out to be the winner. The support experience has been just OK--we haven't had to use it much, but when we do they can't go as deep as we'd like.

Pros

Page builders for WordPress keep popping out of the woodwork. My team uses Elementor and chose it for our new WordPress sites because it provides complete theme editing (including headers and footers), dynamic content (including working with custom post types and custom fields). The functionality is great and the IU is gorgeous as well. It's fast and it gives you a full look at the actual design--no boxes or rough approximations. There are so many widgets that you'll able to find whatever you need, especially with the after-market add-ins and templates.

Cons

The CSS and JS that are loaded are pretty heavy. It's absolutely essential that you get some sort of optimization plugin to deal with the extra number of requests created for a simple page, especially if you're using it everywhere on your site with a custom header. I also don't like that there's no "lifetime" option--the product is fairly expensive if you have to buy it every year, vs. just paying once for a theme that has lifetime updates. Still, it can replace a ton of other plugins, so that's a huge benefit and cost savings if you don't have to buy a handful of other widgets.

Elementor - The number 1 WordPress page builder

Elementor lets me add a lot of options and custom functionality without having the need of hiring a profesionnal developer. It allows us to serve our clients better, have a better looking website by using just 1 plugin (or two, if you use the Pro version).

Pros

Elementor (Pro) is an awesome drag & drop page builder with all the functionality you'll ever need. Elementor is very easy to work with, so you can design any page you want without coding knowledge. Just choose the widgets you want to add and voila, your page is populated with the chosen widget. Change fonts, colors, width,... you naem it, Elementor has it. The Pro version offers e-commerce functionality...

Cons

If you're using have caching on your website, like Cloudflare, it's possible some page titles keep displaying in the standard color, instead of the chosen color. You'll need to go to the Cloudflare settings and purge the pages you just edited. That's the only downside I'm experiencing wih Elementor.

The best Plugin for Creating Professional Websites

Before Elementor plugin I was creating pages using simple WordPress Default editor. But now my Web development life has been changed. Because now I design pages of my websites using the Elementor. Because this plugin allow me to build the webpage according to my requirements. My experience with Elementor is really awesome, because I have created a number of sites using this plugin and I also use this plugin in the websites of my clients. I am really happy with Elementor.

Pros

With Elementor you can build professional and beautiful web pages. There are lots of elements in Elementor plugin, just drag and drop them in your pages and then edit the content according to your own content. You can divide the rows into different sections, and then in each section you can add images, text, videos, html shortcodes and lots of other useful content elements. The interface of this plugin is really easy to use and understand. You can see your webpage along with the options of this plugin. So just use the elements, edit the content and build a professional website.

Cons

There are two options in this plugin, free and pro. I think so in free plugin there should be some more options for the new users. Those new widgets can be very useful for the beginners.

The best page/site builder for WordPRess

Elementor is great to work with. It has a lean learning curve, a huge and helpful community, and there are add-ons for just about anything you'd need. Its features are great for marketing purposes too (popups, forms, sticky elements, etc.), making it a great choice for landing pages too.

Pros

Besides being a fantastic page builder with a lean learning curve, I mostly like the huge community that has formed around Elementor. There's an entire "ecosystem" developed around Elementor: there are so many fantastic add-ons developed by the community and even themes developed specifically for Elementor

Cons

The loading speed of pages built with Elementor is often bigger than some other page builders, such as Oxygen Builder. I feel like this area could be improved, so that Elementor does not load scripts and styles of elements that are not inserted on the page. While it may not build the fastest pages (in terms of the loading speed due to page size), it does a much better job than most of its competition (Divi builder, WP Bakery Page builder, etc.).

You can achieve really awesome things with Elementor

My experience has been really good, I already recommended to many people and they are happy too. Even with the free version of Elementor was very happy so now with the Pro I am extremely satisfied.

Pros

I love the fact that Elementor offers free and paid version, I used the free version for several months before jumping to the paid plan, in this way you can really make sure you like the product and know what to expect from it. Using Elementor is easy, it take several days to understand how everything works and then you will be building sites in no time. Elementor let you customized some parts of the website that is not possible with most of the WP themes within some coding, such the header, footer, single post and archive. Being able to edit those parts give you the opportunity to have a standing site different from others.

Cons

The fact that they do not have ready to import demos, I mean entire sites, this would be super B. And I just wish they offer some more features so I would not need to use an elementor extension plugin to achieve something.