Elementor Logo

Elementor

The leading website builder on WordPress

Elementor Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.9/10

Reviews by rating

How you have access to so many fantastic features for free, it's amazing how much you can do within Elementor and how beautiful sites made from it can be.
I love elementor as it's very easy to use. It's slick and sharp to use, with great features like copy and paste which makes it a breeze to use elements from other pages.
I started out using Visual Composer because that was the main visual builder that everyone was using. Over time Elementor plugin got better and better and their visual builder got better and better.
Trying to correct formatting errors or other problems is where elementor fails. You have to pay for premium to perform a lot of functions.
I hate how every company now wants you to pay monthly fees, and guess what we do it. I don't know why, but many people are used to this model now, including myself.
Sometimes there are nasty bugs. You have to do that site again.

MD

Mike D.

Developer

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Elementor Really Does The Trick.

MD

Mike D.

Developer

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Elementor Review: Easily Create Stunning Websites!

Akshay K.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Best website builder

Elementor is THE best website builder for me. I have been using it on my website since 3 years now. Pricing is reasonable and features make your website look amazing.

Pros

Elementor interface is awesome. It is very user-friendly. The best thing about elementor is you don't need to buy a website template which can cost around 60 to 100 US dollars. While elementor yearly pricing starts from 39 US dollars and you can design website as per your need. That's amazing. I love the lottie feature most. My website is attractive and speed.

Cons

Sometimes while updating the website it loads slowly and does not have enough templates. Forms are not attractive.

FL

Ferent L.

Building Materials, 11-50 employees

It is my best web builder for WordPress

Overall, Elementor helps me to design websites rapidly and professionally. It provides a wonderful editing experience and helps users to achieve quality results.

Pros

In my career, I tried a few website builders for WordPress, and among all, Elementor stands out and so far it's my first recommendation for users who are looking for a fast-forward web builder to help hone and fasten their skills. I prefer Elementor because of its user-friendly interface and drag-and-drop functionality. Its extensive design options and pre-designed templates help to speed up the web...

Cons

Even though I find Elementor helpful and advanced in designs, however, it depends on third-party extensions for more extendability and since its core functionalities are somewhat limited, I'm forced to install one or several extensions depending on what I want to achieve and in the end, they turn to affect the site loading speed. So, it would be better if Elementor could properly evaluate the benefits users get from third-party extensions and try to incorporate them in the core plugin, that way, users like myself won't have to increase server workload with third-party extensions especially as some of them might be well coded or optimized.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Ok Product, Terrible Service

I was a writer when I started using Elementor. I loved it at first. When I launched my own agency, my go-to was the Astra theme with Elementor. I don’t even know how many sites I built anymore. It really was a beautiful thing. Now I’m the in-house head of digital marketing for a company. My boss insisted I use another theme and host with Elementor. It’s been nothing but problems. Elements are glitchy,...

Pros

When it works, it makes WordPress sites as easy to work with as Wix, SquareSpace, or Weebly. My favorite theme (Astra) builds with Elementor, so I can build a very nice customized site in about a day despite not being a developer.

Cons

It’s buggy. Elements, like the typing/ animated text were released even though they don’t display properly. They were left buggy for forever (many months). I’m not even sure they’re working right now. Oftentimes, things don’t display right on mobile either. Their latest update broke my site. I didn’t realize it was Elementor’s fault, so I left updates on. Two weeks later, it broke my site again. Pair that with their shoddy hosting that’s often down and crummy tech support/ customer service and it’s a recipe for disaster. I wasted so much time going between Elementor and the theme’s developer with each blaming the other for things not working during the build. I don’t know how many things i scrapped or how many times I changed direction because things just weren’t working right.

LP

Lewis P.

Graphic Design, self-employed

Great Wordpress page builder plugin

Pros

After using many other types of page builders I have found Elementor to be the best by far. It is simple to use and there are plenty of resources out there to get your website design done.

Cons

As a Pro user of Elementor I would like to see more development in their own Widgets by adding new versions and options instead of purchasing a 3rd party licence for a particular widget.

MW

Mark W.

Elementor for Web Design Pros

Elementor has enabled our business to create amazing modern websites for our clients which has helped us get many referrals

Pros

I love Elementor's modern approach to web design. It gives us the freedom to create unique websites comparable to fully developed html/css websites but within a website builder's software.

Cons

Elementor forms does not offer conditional logic. This really holds us back when trying to find an ideal solution for some client projects.

MW

Madeleine W.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Customizable Page Builder

Pros

I love how many customizations are available out of the box with the Elementor page builder. You can bring your designs to life with only a few button clicks, and features like Templates and Global Widgets make going back to make sitewide updates in the future simple and efficient. Elementor also makes mobile responsiveness easy to accomplish for all web pages built which is essential.

Cons

Elementor doesn't always have the widgets that you need, and add-on plugins are necessary to get certain effects for more complex functionality. Contact form email notifications also tend to not work well at the start and have to be integrated with an SMTP related plugin to function as expected.

DF

Deborah F.

Photography, self-employed

It's worth the learning curve!

The first week, I was incredibly frustrated because I was expecting a drag-and-drop experience similar to Wix or Squarespace. I did not find Elementor to be very intuitive. HOWEVER. Once I sat down and watched some tutorials and figured out how to navigate the software, I fell in love! I don't think I'll ever use another site builder!

Pros

I have precise control over my website I have the flexibility to code my own content when I need to It manages my content beautifully My load times are MUCH better than on my previous site Managing the theme is quick and easy

Cons

There's a definite learning curve in the beginning, but once I figured out how it works, it was pretty smooth sailing

OM

Ollie M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Makes web designing look easy

Overall, I am extremely happy to be using Elementor. It has helped elevate the level of web design and improve the UX, UI for the website audience.

Pros

The template packs make it easy to implement a slick, modern design that makes it look like it was expensively assembled by experienced web developers.

Cons

Some of the template packs have broken elements which means you have to pick a completely new template pack to install and redesign the site.

TG

Trish G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Easy to Use for Editing

I've enjoyed using the software overall and I do recommend it.

Pros

I like that it's very user friendly and easy to quickly understand and use. I am self taught and it's WYSWYG

Cons

It can be slightly confusing and sometimes is slow to load

ed

eva d.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Super simple and easy

Pros

The simplicity is a huge perk for me, and it provides all the features most people would need.

Cons

The free version is a bit limited, but fine for simple websites.

SG

Scott G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

My Choice for a Website Builder

Overall, my experience with Elementor has been positive. It is easy to use once you understand the flow of creating templates and inserting them to your pages. The layout of editing a page with Elementor excellent. It has all your options on the same page that you are working on so for the most part when you're updating a page in Elementor, you don't have to go back and forth between Elementor and your WordPress dashboard.

Pros

Elementor is the first website builder that I have purchased. It has made creating a site easier and less time consuming than going the traditional method through the Gutenburg editor. Elementor allows you to create templates which can be displayed across pages. For example, make a header and footer once and have them displayed across all pages. Elementor also has pre-made templates that you can select from and basically have a one and done site. You choose the template and then update it to suite your needs. It also has a pop-up builder built in so you don't need to pay extra as you do with some page builders.

Cons

An improvement would be the addition of more templates in the Elementor template library. The choice of templates is somewhat limited. My initial reason for choosing Elementor was due to the library as I wanted a more or less one and done site. My site(s) required more of a build from scratch approach, however, some of the available templates were used.

GZ

Gustavo Z.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

The easiest (and best?) way to create your WordPress's website

My overall experience with Elementor is the best possible. Since my first contact with Elementor, I see the power that you have with almost no effort, it's everything easy and direct to the point. As I described earlier, I wish I could pay for the Pro version with no pain, but even the Free version makes me pretty satisfied.

Pros

Elementor gives you many options, it's up to you to decide to start your website from scratch, or to use one of many pre-built templates available. If you decide to start from zero, the drag-and-drop system will make everything easy, you have (almost) full control over your design, just select what you want and put where you would like. Of course, there are some tricks that will take time to understand. If you decide to use one of their pre-built templates, I would say that this is the way! It's easy, there are great free options available, you just select the best parts of different templates and customize as your way. The best templates are paid, but even the free can do the job!

Cons

The price in my view is salty, I know it's worth but I wish they have a better option/price. Otherwise, there are no cons, they give you everything you may need on the Free version, so it's up to you to pay or not. I hope someday be well at a point that I can pay for the Pro version with no pain.

ES

Emanuel S.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Elementor is a revolution for those brands that want a new website without spending millions with a

I love Elementor maybe because I came from a really brutal experience with Joomla, a total nightmare. But my bad experiences apart I truly believe Elementor helps you to create a good looking website. A website that you will be able to manage without an external professional that is, first of all, an additional cost and second of all could be a problem if is not available if you have a last-minute problem that you have to solve straight away, especially if you use your website for selling! To be self-sufficient is a great advantage in my opinion!

Pros

The bigger pros are about usability. it's easy to use and youtube is literally inundated with tutorials. So if you are willing to learn you can reach great results really fast. You can have tons of Blocks (part of the websites page) or Pages (the whole page) templates that are ready to use and that could be further customised as you wish. These are great quality especially for those without experience in building websites!

Cons

the graphic interface could be a little misleading if you are not familiar with graphic software. the interface reminded me straight away software like illustrator or photoshop, I mean are not the same but the concept is really similar. In Adobe software there are layers in Elementor you have the navigator. All these similarities are really helpful if you have experience with this kind of software. On the other hand, if you have no experience with graphic software the interface could be really difficult in the first instance and you'll need time to become familiar with all the tools. (but even in this case no worries the tutorials on youtube will save you)

MM

Max M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Elementor is the best WordPress page builder we've ever used

Overall our experience with Elementor has been absolutely incredible. We build all our new websites inside of it, and have even rebuilt a few sites in side of it that had outdated or difficult to use page builders / themes. It's been such an improvement that I do lot like having to go back and work on our older websites that do not use it.

Pros

After trying multiple page builders / themes over the years, at the start of 2020 our agency made the switch to Elementor Pro and haven't looked back. After the small learning curve, we are now able to build entire websites from scratch in a 1/4 of the time it would normally take.

Cons

Sometimes there are caching issues it seems between Elementor and possibly WP Rocket / Cloudflare. Although it seems Elementor has taken steps to fix these in recent updates. It also had some issues in the past were the themes default color setting were reset, but that issue has also been fixed.

JC

Janey C.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Never look back

Overall its the reason I love working in WordPress. I switched from another CMS specifically because of Elementor.

Pros

Ease of use and time saving: Elementor was a game changer for me in terms of productivity. Being able to lay out and style pages with drag and drop in real time saves a huge amount of time. It is really easy to use and its wonderful to have complete control over every aspect of your layout.

Cons

The one thing that I would like to see that would make it even more amazing to use would be the ability to adjust margins and padding on elements by drag and drop. Currently padding and margins need to be manually adjusted by entering a number in px or % and then saving. Its a small thing but would really help the workflow.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

King of the WordPress page builders

I've used Elementor to build many websites for myself and my clients and I absolutely harness its power to the next level. I have even created a sales funnel by integrating Elementor with a couple of more plugins to boost revenue for my clients. I will absolutely recommend Elementor for both beginners and experienced users to try it out. It not only is easy to use but also saves thousands of dollars that you may pay to a developer.

Pros

Elementor has been at the top for the last 2 years and outranks its competitors in terms of features, ease-of-use, speed, performance, pricing, and whatnot. It not only packed with multiple widgets, templates, etc but also offers integration with other popular tools such as Gravity forms. That makes it a game-changer. I've seen many beginners and non-technical users using Elementor with comfort.

Cons

I've heard of site breaks a couple of times and even heard the news of vulnerabilities in the Elementor core plugin. Apart from that it sometimes makes a website slow and shows cross-browser incompatibility.

LT

Leon T.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Forgot cost, you can't afford not to

I absolutely depend on it. As a stubborn old construction non tech individual, it has saved me time, money and has given me a wider understanding of the web itsself. I can't believe I only had to pay what I did. Thank you Elementor

Pros

This is the best plugin/site builder ever. Just with the free features you get more value for what you pay for the entire program. I am a penny pincher, and I take my sweet time before offering my hard earned money on programs, and I will tell you I wasted more time by not diving in sooner. Time is money folks, and I also completed eliminated my need to bug my kids or tech guys for help on my site. Mr. Construction, who works with his hands can now build websites, forums, and everything in between. Is it worth it? Yes, for the cost of a steak dinner, you get months of your life back

Cons

I can't stand the fact I waited so long! I would say...the only thing they could do better is give away free gold at the end of the rainbow. Simply, and honestly, nothing.

Emeka O.

Used other for 1-2 years

Amazing WordPress Page Builder

I've been using Elementor to build webpages for WordPress websites. It is very easy to use as I only need to drag and drop elements to wherever I want them to be. Elementor had been resourceful, and I highly recommend it.

Pros

Elementor is a WordPress page Builder. By far, it is the best WordPress page Builder I've used. Among the reasons for which I prefer it to other page builders include: 1. Ease of Use: I had tried other WordPress page builders, but Elementor remain the easiest I've used so far. After installing the plugin, there is a two minute explainer video that explains everything one need to know to get started. 2....

Cons

Elementor is an amazing software. The only thing I don't like about it is that if one desires to go premium, the one will have licence to use it only on one website. If there is the need to use Elementor on another job, one will need to purchase premium right again. This is a turnoff while considering that some other softwares gives one access to use one premium software on more than one websites. Apart from this problem, Elementor is amazing.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

I used to hate WYSIWYG builders ...

Pros

Elementor – and Elementor Cloud Websites, in particular – has changed my tune on WYSIWYG WordPress builders. We'd worked with a competitor for years, but the code bloat slowed down both our workflows and our sites. A switch to Gutenberg worked out, but caused a bunch of development challenges. Elementor, circa 2022, is rock solid – building sites from kits rather than overwrought themes gives WordPress a breath of fresh air ... the kind we were only getting from Webflow lately.

Cons

Elementor is hyper-flexible and hyper-deep. That means you need a fair bit of training to make it do what you need.

Priyansh K.

Animation, 1-10 employees

A user-friendly website builder for small business owners, highly recommended!

Overall, I have found Elementor to be a solid choice for designing a professional-looking website for my small business. While it does have some limitations and drawbacks, its user-friendly interface and customizable design options make it a worthwhile tool for those looking to create a functional and visually appealing website.

Pros

As a small business owner, I have found Elementor to be a helpful and user-friendly website builder. One of the key benefits of Elementor is its drag-and-drop interface, which makes it easy for anyone to design their own website without needing advanced technical skills. The platform also offers a wide range of customizable templates and design elements, allowing me to fully personalize my website...

Cons

However, there are a few drawbacks to Elementor as well. While there is a free version available, it is quite limited in terms of design options and features. Additionally, the platform can sometimes be slow to load, especially if you are using a lot of elements on your website. It has happened to me. Support resources are also not as comprehensive as those offered by some other website builders. It...

Brent R.

Elementor has changed how I build my websites and those of clients

After years of suffering through using Visual Composer and other builders, Elementor finally made me feel comfortable as it works the way I would anticipate a visual page builder to work. There are a few little issues, but the benefits are so much greater. It's intuitive and my clients can easily grab onto the concepts used in Elementor. All my sites and client sites are built on Elementor now.

Pros

Elementor is simply the most progressive, future-facing page builder I've seen. I've literally tried every page builder out there, and there are many good ones. But the folks at Elementor have gotten it right. You get full control over the styling, including all the modern CSS tricks you would want, and a very robust set of modules. The free version of Elementor is hands down the best free page builder...

Cons

There are a few modules that I would like to see more flexibility in, particularly those like the tabs and accordions. You can put any content you want in them if you use Elementor templates, but I'd like to be able to build layouts in them directly without having to use templates. The role manager could use a little more flexibility. Right now you either give people access to the content editing, or the whole builder, or none of the builder. I'd like to be able to allow them to edit content, duplicate/delete/add modules, but not access the advanced settings. But this is apparently coming, so I look forward to it.

AL

Alicia L.

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, self-employed

A Strong Competitor For A Website Builder

The learning curve takes some time but overall it is a game changer for creating a website without a programmer. It does slow your site speed down as well.

Pros

Elementor is great for those starting out with little technical skill and wanting to build a website. Most of the website can be completed without any coding adjustments required. I was able to create beautiful pages with many of the free templates provided.

Cons

Sometimes it is slow and some apps do not integrate well such as WP rocket. The PRO version is far superior.

Henry C.

Restaurants, 51-200 employees

Used other for 2+ years

The best WordPress builder I've tried

Pros

Elementor manages to be drag-n-drop enough for non-coders and first-time website builders to make sense of it. Start with a template, fiddle with some content and colors, and you could be good to go. Using the exact same Elementor set-up, an experienced WordPress developer can easily access just about any code or detail they want. The other big win for Elementor is with related content. You can build...

Cons

When you do encounter something that isn't a quick accessible change, then Elementor can get complicated. Editing source code with that much dynamic and relational content can be tricky. But this is a downside that's present in all WP website builders, so I can't hold it against them.

TI

Tariq I.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Best Plugin For Quick Website Development

Overall if anyone want seamless and intuitive website than i prefer to use Elementor

Pros

Elementor is one the best plugin i have used in WordPress to desing website very attractive and quickly. This plugins has drag and drop option so that you can change the position of elements without doing any code. If you are Elementor Pro user then things will he more easier as it provides you all the required items that is good very intuitive design. I can say even a non-developer can use Elementor you can set padding, width, add ijages, customize your headings even Elementor provide you option to add contact form code in its box.

Cons

Whioe using Elementor there is just oje problem it loads many unnecessary JavaScript files that slows down the overall website performance.

JA

James A.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Elementor is a no-brainer solution if you want to create websites!

Being a web designer for quite some time, I have tried using other website builders. But Elementor still exceeds my expectations, aside from being flexible, it's also very affordable.

Pros

What I love about Elementor is that aside from ease of use, i can create template blocks. I can use it on other website projects so my job becomes quicker.

Cons

I feel that it needs more done for you templates.