Wizehire Logo

Wizehire

An online hiring platform that helps small businesses grow.

Wizehire Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.5/10

Reviews by rating

I have filled two positions with WizeHire and am happy with the results of both. Wizehire saved me a lot of time managing the process and helped highlight those candidates that we were looking for.
Wizehire has been a great tool to use in our hiring process- we have been impressed with it and recommend any business use this as a tool for hiring.
I appreciate how well WizeHire helps me post job listings across multiple sites and coalesces them into one simple interface to review, interview, and hire new talent.
I also experienced resumes not being received because of a server error. Never ended up getting those resumes as people were asked to reapply and did not.
I had too many unqualified applicants which wasted quite a bit of my time, but less than other products.
The DISC assessments need some tweaking. The candidate we hired most recently had a poor rating from their internal metrics, but ended up being exactly what we needed.

Angela M.

Office Manager

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

A great tool for hiring

Transcript

Angela M.: My name is Angela. I'm an office manager and I would rate WizeHire a four out of five. For...

KW

Katie W.

Owner

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Wow!! I have been on a hiring spree since using WizeHire

Transcript

Katie: Hi, my name is Katie. I'm a multidisciplinary clinic owner. I give WizeHire five out of five stars....

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

It's pretty good

I like it. We are finding plenty of good applicants.

Pros

It's easy to navigate, review applications, and communicate with applicants

Cons

Some of the prewritten job descriptions and requirements are off

JF

John F.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Looking for a great tool for recruiting?

Outstanding! I would recommend WizeHire to anyone looking to hire, recruit, or advertise employment opportunities

Pros

Easy to use DISC Profile Templates you can modify Refresh post for continued results Outstanding Customer Service!

Cons

If you have multiple job posts and someone applies for multiple jobs they are treated separately. I wish they would link better.

LC

Leah C.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Easy to use but more spam than real people

Pros

It is very easy to use and has great sorting categories.

Cons

We get a LOT of spam applicants. So many that it is hard to believe the real ones are actual people.

RV

Rich V.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Very satisfied

Customer service is great and very responsive. I would certainly recommend WizeHire, and will use them again whenever we have job openings.

Pros

WizeHire is easy to use and very user-friendly. We received many responses when we placed job postings and I liked the DISC analysis feature.

Cons

I have no complaints about WizeHire, and will use them again as a need arises.

AG

Ashley G.

Great Service!

Pros

It makes tracking applicants easy. The pipelines are easy to manage

Cons

Lack of automation. No text option for communication with applicants.

LD

Lisa D.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Blake Cory Home Team

I am very happy with Wizehire. As I mentioned before, the system is very easy to navigate and the customer support is the best.

Pros

This is a great platform for recruiting agents. It's very easy to use and keeps me organized with my applicant flow. Customer support is great. I would definitely recommend this platform to anyone. As a matter of fact, we refer people all the time.

Cons

I wish we could add a CRM to this platform. I would like a way to circle back to applicants that were not ready to join the team.

MO

Mark O.

Insurance, 10,001+ employees

Wizehire Review

Great!

Pros

Wizehire is very easy to use. The cost is also less than other job boards.

Cons

I have absolutely no issues with using Wizehire.

Ra

Ralph and W.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Outstanding tool for hiring

I love the customer service. I enjoyed my direct interaction with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as my project goes beyond your normal client set up. I had very specific questions and concerns about benchmarks on the profile assessments.

Pros

I love that I can post multiple ads for multiple clients nationwide. The software is very user-friendly and intuitive. I love the automation and templates that make the process easy. I also greatly appreciate the team who is available to help with set up, answer tech questions, how to maximize the hiring opportunity and fix my good ups.

Cons

I would love to be able to post the ad for a particular state. It is a big difference going from local town and state to a full nationwide search. That is a huge jump in the area and number of candidates with an extensive diversity of time zones. I would prefer not to have to sift through all time zones when we need them in a specific area. That is not a good use of my time.

AC

Amanda C.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Easy, Breezy

This is my go to for hiring. It's easy, sharable, and just makes the hiring process that much easier. I also tend to get the most qualified applicants using WizeHire, in comparison with other products.

Pros

WizeHire is easy to use and if or when you have a question, they have great customer support. You can grade, leave notes, and sort applicants. There are pre-made customizable templates.

Cons

One con, is sometimes the messages does not seem to work well, in addition to ensuring you get your minimums met of potential applicants.

MS

Mike S.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Your number one customer - the BEST - is critical to your business growth and higher achievement.

We first learned about wise hire from one of our clients. After digging in more, it became an absolute no brainer to invest in using Wizehire. The key to our business success and growth is absolutely our team members. WizeHire makes the attraction and recruiting process super simple and easy to navigate. This allows us to spend the majority of our time on the most important thing - the interviews. We have learned that the war for marketplace talent is one of the interviewing table and WizeHire brings plenty of candidates for us to evaluate

Pros

They have their own coaches and a mini DISC assessment. Plus our client have used Wizehire successfully and love it!

Cons

You must take time to fully understand the system to fully use. A lot of this is chat driven.... I am a phopne call guy

MK

Marcie K.

Great Addition to the Hiring Process

We were having issues with hiring individuals and they didn't fit the position we were hiring them for. We have found that WizeHire is very accurate.

Pros

We love that it gives us so much information about someones personality. It has been very helpful and very accurate.

Cons

We were having issues using it on our cell phones but that seems to have been fixed.

JB

Jen B.

Wizehire

Pros

I like the layout of the platform and the way resumes are organized.

Cons

I dislike that listing the pay for a job is required. Sometimes it would be better to simply include that the pay is determined based on experience.

AD

Alex D.

Wizehire

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is the DiSC profile and suggested profiles for each job posting.

Cons

The thing I like least about this software is that you cannot set tasks or see where leads are being generated from.

RW

Reed W.

Facilities Services, 1-10 employees

Glad we found Wizehire

Would highly recommend. We are a small company, meaning the hiring process is crucial to our efficiency. Wizehire helped throughout the process, the coaches were responsive and easy to work with.

Pros

The clean look of the dashboard and easy navigation to follow applicants

Cons

no cons.

GL

Gary L.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Effective & Efficient

We did come up with several very qualified applicants and hired our first choice.,

Pros

The dashboard overall but the ability to track a candidates progression through our hiring process was critical.

Cons

Limited selection of insurance industry related position descriptions and KPI's as opposed to other industries.

LB

Lisa B.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Great Platform to Assist in Finding Qualified Candidates

Pros

Very easy to use, customer service is just a call or email away and quick to respond!

Cons

Placing new ads, but it is quick and easy in most cases.

JS

Jennifer S.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Easy to use, DISC is amazing. great software for hiring!

Pros

DISC report is amazing, easy to move candidates from category to category

Cons

That you cant post in multiple markets.

JH

Judy H.

Used other for 1-2 years

Effective, Easy to Use System

Pros

I love that it was easy to use. The site made it very easy to create my ad, review the applications, and track the applicants. It's very helpful to have applicants prompted to complete a DISC profile.

Cons

I didn't use the suggested match from the system as much in my evaluation. I relied more on the individual resumes and DISC profiles.

RH

Rachel H.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Thanks Wizehire

Pros

I love how simple the software is to use and how all emails are linked to our gmail to ensure that no emails are missed.

Cons

Overall wizehire is a great software program.

LC

Lori C.

Used other for 6-12 months

Easy to update

Pros

What I like most about WizeHire: 1. Daily Email notifications with link to who has responded to job posting. 2. Flexibility to modify job description, job title, job location. 3. Different categories to move applicants ... easy to follow up with 4. Can pause job posting and start back up again when needed

Cons

Sorting through applicants and the notes we entered is bulky. Maybe a star system or color code to show ones we would like to go back to?

PS

Patrick S.

Excellent product

Super, they have built a great product and I expect it only to get better.

Pros

Excellent recruitment management, we were finally able to have one place to manage all our applicants. It was a real struggle before coordinating applications from so many different sources. We have made at least 10 hires using the platform.

Cons

Overall our experience has been excellent, the only feature I would like is to be able to determine which job boards the different applications come from.

CG

Caroline G.

Used other for 6-12 months

Game changer

I was looking to hire an operations manager and I did that in 3 weeks and found the PERFECT candidate who has now been with me for over 8 weeks and has exceeded all my expectations.

Pros

The ease of use. This software took a bear of project that I had been putting off and turned it into something I was more than happy to check in on daily.

Cons

I honestly can't think of one thing. But I had to, I would say being able to change ALL of the "bucket" names for sorting candidates to something other than the standard labels.

JC

John C.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great Hiring Tool

Pros

Pipeline of applicants is easy to use and attractive.

Cons

I wish commenting on resumes was an option.

JK

John K.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Useful all in one hiring tool

Wizehire has been a great tool to use in our hiring process- we have been impressed with it and recommend any business use this as a tool for hiring!

Pros

It is fairly easy to navigate and the online help team is very quick to respond. Produces results and aggregates potential hires in one place.

Cons

Would like to be able to tweak the desired personality profiles for review.

SC

Steve C.

Used other for less than 6 months

Highly Recommend WizeHire!

WizeHire made the hiring process easier and more streamlined for a busy professional like myself! I would highly recommend WizeHire! Thank you!

Pros

WizeHire was inexpensive, and was VERY helpful for me as I was searching to hire an Assistant. It was easy to use, and made things easier as I screened candidates for the job. I liked the interview questions, and being able to customize things as well was nice. Overall, very happy with choosing WizeHire!

Cons

I think the virtual appointment scheduling was roled out as I was using WizeHire. I did not use it, but this should be very helpful.