WizeHire Logo

WizeHire

An online hiring platform that helps small businesses grow.

WizeHire Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.52/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

I have filled two positions with WizeHire and am happy with the results of both. Wizehire saved me a lot of time managing the process and helped highlight those candidates that we were looking for.
Wizehire has been a great tool to use in our hiring process- we have been impressed with it and recommend any business use this as a tool for hiring.
I appreciate how well WizeHire helps me post job listings across multiple sites and coalesces them into one simple interface to review, interview, and hire new talent.
I also experienced resumes not being received because of a server error. Never ended up getting those resumes as people were asked to reapply and did not.
I had too many unqualified applicants which wasted quite a bit of my time, but less than other products.
The DISC assessments need some tweaking. The candidate we hired most recently had a poor rating from their internal metrics, but ended up being exactly what we needed.

KW

Katie W.

Owner

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Wow!! I have been on a hiring spree since using WizeHire

Transcript

Katie: Hi, my name is Katie. I'm a multidisciplinary clinic owner. I give WizeHire five out of five stars....

Angela M.

Office Manager

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

A great tool for hiring

Transcript

Angela M.: My name is Angela. I'm an office manager and I would rate WizeHire a four out of five. For...

JF

John F.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Looking for a great tool for recruiting?

Outstanding! I would recommend WizeHire to anyone looking to hire, recruit, or advertise employment opportunities

Pros

Easy to use DISC Profile Templates you can modify Refresh post for continued results Outstanding Customer Service!

Cons

If you have multiple job posts and someone applies for multiple jobs they are treated separately. I wish they would link better.

LD

Lora D.

Real Estate, self-employed

Recruiting

Pros

Easy to learn. Easy to use. Easy to track applicants.

Cons

Difficult for applicants to find the job posting on Wizehire. Needs to have more options for narrowing down job postings to specific cities to make them easier to find. Also jobs don't appear to have as high of a priority search on the other job boards.

RH

Rachel H.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Thanks Wizehire

Pros

I love how simple the software is to use and how all emails are linked to our gmail to ensure that no emails are missed.

Cons

Overall wizehire is a great software program.

RV

Rich V.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Very satisfied

Customer service is great and very responsive. I would certainly recommend WizeHire, and will use them again whenever we have job openings.

Pros

WizeHire is easy to use and very user-friendly. We received many responses when we placed job postings and I liked the DISC analysis feature.

Cons

I have no complaints about WizeHire, and will use them again as a need arises.

AG

Ashley G.

Great Service!

Pros

It makes tracking applicants easy. The pipelines are easy to manage

Cons

Lack of automation. No text option for communication with applicants.

BG

BJ G.

Great software

Pros

The process is dialed in. I like the DISC assessment being incorporated and it is easy to move candidates through the process.

Cons

A little Pricey. But overall I am happy

Ra

Ralph and W.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Outstanding tool for hiring

I love the customer service. I enjoyed my direct interaction with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as my project goes beyond your normal client set up. I had very specific questions and concerns about benchmarks on the profile assessments.

Pros

I love that I can post multiple ads for multiple clients nationwide. The software is very user-friendly and intuitive. I love the automation and templates that make the process easy. I also greatly appreciate the team who is available to help with set up, answer tech questions, how to maximize the hiring opportunity and fix my good ups.

Cons

I would love to be able to post the ad for a particular state. It is a big difference going from local town and state to a full nationwide search. That is a huge jump in the area and number of candidates with an extensive diversity of time zones. I would prefer not to have to sift through all time zones when we need them in a specific area. That is not a good use of my time.

MB

Michelle B.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

WizeHire is the best software on the market!

I have used several software companies in the last few years, and I have to say that WizeHire is the absolute best out there. Customer service is superb, and we have found some excellent quality candidates with the help of WizeHire. I do believe we will be forever clients.

Pros

This software is super easy to use, and I am grateful for the well-organized layout. I do love the fact that I am notified when my job ad needs to be refreshed, to obtain more activity flow. I also appreciate the ability to create my own email templates to send to candidates.

Cons

I would prefer when a candidate responds to my email that I am able to see what was sent to them within the email.

MK

Marcie K.

Great Addition to the Hiring Process

We were having issues with hiring individuals and they didn't fit the position we were hiring them for. We have found that WizeHire is very accurate.

Pros

We love that it gives us so much information about someones personality. It has been very helpful and very accurate.

Cons

We were having issues using it on our cell phones but that seems to have been fixed.

OM

Olivia M.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Wizehire Review

I really enjoy the overall flow, organization, and reach.

Pros

I enjoy the flow of this software. It helps us stay organized and get to know the people who are applying. Helps us categorize if they will be a good fit for the position.

Cons

I don't like the amount, nor the candidates we have been receiving. We receive about 2-3 a week and most of them do not match our qualifications. I would expect more from a website with such a broad reach. I was there was a way to view they amount of people whom have clicked on our job listings.

AD

Alex D.

Wizehire

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is the DiSC profile and suggested profiles for each job posting.

Cons

The thing I like least about this software is that you cannot set tasks or see where leads are being generated from.

RW

Reed W.

Facilities Services, 1-10 employees

Glad we found Wizehire

Would highly recommend. We are a small company, meaning the hiring process is crucial to our efficiency. Wizehire helped throughout the process, the coaches were responsive and easy to work with.

Pros

The clean look of the dashboard and easy navigation to follow applicants

Cons

no cons.

AB

Alex B.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Great recruiting with very simple dashboard interface.

Pros

The dashboard interface allows me to easily sort and look through candidates. It's also very efficient when managing the postings content.

Cons

The candidate name flow is very slow at times. I wish I would get more people to respond to my ads.

JZ

Jennifer Z.

Staffing and Recruiting, self-employed

Can't Beat It

I have always enjoyed the people I have worked with at WizeHire, they implement ideas quickly and effectively and resolve issues when needed. My overall experience has been second to none.

Pros

This software is easy to use, cost effective, constantly improving to meet needs, and the company provides exceptional customer service!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, I had a few things, but when I brought them up they have all been fixed or improved!!

JH

Judy H.

Used other for 1-2 years

Effective, Easy to Use System

Pros

I love that it was easy to use. The site made it very easy to create my ad, review the applications, and track the applicants. It's very helpful to have applicants prompted to complete a DISC profile.

Cons

I didn't use the suggested match from the system as much in my evaluation. I relied more on the individual resumes and DISC profiles.

DI

David I.

Staffing and Recruiting, self-employed

Wizehire came through!

Overall, very pleased with the results of using Wizehire!

Pros

Wizehire worked well for me! The dashboard is easy to use and very informative! The Wizehire team was very helpful to me in making the decision to subscribe, and also taught me how to best use the tools! I saved money, and made a critcal hire for one of my clients!

Cons

There was nothing that I didn't like about Wizehire.

LC

Lori C.

Used other for 6-12 months

Easy to update

Pros

What I like most about WizeHire: 1. Daily Email notifications with link to who has responded to job posting. 2. Flexibility to modify job description, job title, job location. 3. Different categories to move applicants ... easy to follow up with 4. Can pause job posting and start back up again when needed

Cons

Sorting through applicants and the notes we entered is bulky. Maybe a star system or color code to show ones we would like to go back to?

CG

Caroline G.

Used other for 6-12 months

Game changer

I was looking to hire an operations manager and I did that in 3 weeks and found the PERFECT candidate who has now been with me for over 8 weeks and has exceeded all my expectations.

Pros

The ease of use. This software took a bear of project that I had been putting off and turned it into something I was more than happy to check in on daily.

Cons

I honestly can't think of one thing. But I had to, I would say being able to change ALL of the "bucket" names for sorting candidates to something other than the standard labels.

JC

John C.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great Hiring Tool

Pros

Pipeline of applicants is easy to use and attractive.

Cons

I wish commenting on resumes was an option.

ES

Edward S.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Its a great value for our company!

Great!

Pros

Love that its a one stop platform to get out to many different sources. We enjoy the tools to manage incoming resumes and placing them in the right areas. Having the Disc attached to this has made a big difference in our hires as well!

Cons

Need a Mobile platform for it! My staff would like to have that advantage to operate it out in the field!

ZP

Zachary P.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Best Hiring Management Program out there

Absolutely love it,

Pros

The customization of the hiring process and ability to drag and drop candidates where they need to.

Cons

Maybe the only thing is creating a printable or Pdf version of all the questions and answers to be able to share with team during a in person or work day interview.

SP

Sam P.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Great product

Pros

Easy to use and manage for your hiring needs

SH

Sean H.

Super user friendly!

Pros

Wizehire was easy to set up and is even easier to manage. The customer support is proactive and responsive.

Cons

After the initial responses slowed down, I paid to sponsor my ad, but I did not see much of an increase in qualified applicants after sponsoring.

Donald A.

Banking, 1-10 employees

Nice Alternative

Pros

The tabs for separating candidates and the predefined templates.

Cons

I don't like the cost of the service. Its too expensive. Also, the appointments are not loaded in our time zone on the calendar.

Great Product

Hiring many agents, customer service has been great.

Pros

Easy to use, simple functionality. Customer Service has been excellent

Cons

Wish there were more options with email etc. More of a push to get the Wizehire assessment done