Aha! Reviews

Aha!

World's #1 roadmap software

4.74/5 (279 reviews)

Pros
  • The team was extremely helpful as I got into the tool and needed best practice guidance. They were focused on getting me the background I needed to setup successfully.Christina H.Read the full review
  • I really want to highlight how good and responsive Aha support is. These are clearly people who have used the platform as product managers - not just well-trained sales/technical support staff.Heath M.Read the full review
  • The CCG Product Team loves the roadmap features, reporting capabilities, strategy visualization and customizations, system integration abilities, ease of use and working closely with the Aha.Jessica K.Read the full review
Cons
  • Some unintuitive behaviour. E.g. some Feature workflow states (that are not in use by any Feature) cannot be deleted because it complains they are in use.Andrew C.Read the full review
  • The set up and start up can really be confusing.Teri B.Read the full review
  • I felt that Aha was very confusing when comparing it to Jira and/or Agile Central.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Sherri Anderson

Aha is the only game in town

Reviewed 2020-02-05

We tested and demo'd all of the top-rated pieces of software that call themselves Product Management Software. Nothing compares to Aha, in my opinion, it is the only software that offers all of the key features I need. There are definitely a few tweaks that could be made, but nothing else even comes close to this tool. I am very happy with it.

Pros
It is made by Product Managers for Product Managers It has features around the vision and strategy of the company There is clear separation between ideas and features There are Personas that can be attached to ideas and features There are goals and strategies There are areas to store your files You can create shareable presentations that update dynamically You can build wireframes within the tool You can house everything you need as a Product Manager is one locations The support is amazing Integrates with JIRA

Cons
I find it difficult to find what I am looking for in the knowledge base Some of the features are not very intuitive to use There are a few features I would like to see added

Jeffrey Raugh

The standard for Product Management tools

Reviewed 2020-02-05

I am now using Aha! in my 3rd company. One was enterprise SaaS focus, one was a 70 person team and now as a bootstrapped start-up. Each experience has been very positive. I've been able to accomplish what I need without a lot of fuss or distraction.

Pros
Aha! is a great canvas to organize your business, product and customer journey. You can take many of the miscellaneous thoughts you have rattling around in your head, and the many post-it notes you have scattered around your office and put them to use in an organized way. It is hard to emphasize the importance of seeing your ideas and tasks written down and prioritized. Aha! makes it easy to articulate your goals and initiatives in a way that is compelling. Then when feature requests come in (as they inevitably will) you have a canvas for deciding how a request compares against the priorities and compared to other requests. It helps you and your stakeholders come together, discuss and come to a consensus on 'what should we build next.' Another think that I love is the fact that Aha! team does not have a sales function. Instead the platform has invested in a top notch customer support team who will help you customize and build out your plans. They help with introductory, small and big projects.

Cons
Can't think of any specific shortcomings. The platform is very deep and customizable so it can grow with your team's needs.

Jyotin Basrur

Made for product managers

Reviewed 2020-04-16

Pros
Simple to setup Easy to use Easy to create custom roadmaps for different audiences using a single release plan Excellent support options Support staff is very knowledgeable, responsive, helpful and effective Really good structure of Products, Goals, Initiatives, Releases, Features Easy to customize workflows and make it do what you want to do to simplify

Cons
The Reports functionality is a bit cumbersome when you get started.

Raf Ael

Don't recommend. Read review for details..

Reviewed 2019-08-06

Would never recommend.

Pros
Cool logo. Good space to house personas and competitor analysis.

Cons
In the initial onboarding process I would contact customer support for clarity, seeing as how I've never used such a software. I had one phone call, fairly short. I was later tasked with sole responsibility for the software - evangelizing and coaching others on how to use it. When I reached out to support for more clarity, the reps did EVERY possible not to get on a call with me. They would email me back every other day - directing me to instructional videos - refusing to get on the phone. I needed to integrate with Jira, "Please HELP!!??"- guess what? "We have some videos that can help you. Awful support. As well, not very user friendly, not customizable, and just down right inferior cosmetically.

Likelihood to recommend: 2/10

Audrey Copeland

Best customer service, hands down!

Reviewed 2020-03-03

Aha! is so robust. I am learning so much, but it is already making a great impact on the transparency that we needed with our team. Having watchers on projects and activities and the ability to tag anyone that's just a viewer or reviewer is fantastic! We manage over 100 events a year and more than 40 sales people, so keeping them in the loop with our progress is great. It's helping us get out of some paper/e-doc templates that we can now have built into our project card templates so all information can be entered there for ease of reference. I believe that we can pull reports on any field as well. The presentation and reporting features offer a lot. It's a matter of us determining the best views for our team. Their customer service team is outstanding! They respond super fast and are always helpful. They will get on a quick 30 minute call to talk through and walk through issues to empower you to get it right! I know I'm driving them bonkers right now with so many questions.

Pros
Aha! allows you to tie higher level goals to initiatives that can dial down to the most granular level. We wanted the capability to pull reports for our C-level executives to see what we're working on and our previous project management system didn't have that as an option.

Cons
We also loved the workflow features, however there's a little snag in the way we need to visually see our activities and tasks so, unfortunately, right now they don't have the capability to have a true workflow (phases and milestones) tied in with our processes because they get buried in the top level schedule/project. Since we work in the marketing world, our processes are different than the product release projects. If we could have the phases and milestones as a part of the activities so that if we push back the project (schedule) date or postpone in the status field that it would push back all assigned dates accordingly - that would be ideal. Right now, we are managing manually... The notifications are another issue. There's a LOT of notifications that come through my email on a daily basis. Even though I have it set to a daily and weekly digest on each workspace, I still receive too many emails for every task completed or created in projects that I follow. But I don't get an email when somebody comments on something, I have to go to my notifications for that. The my work view is really robust as well. Once you get the hang of where you need to look, it's helpful. However, the naming convention of the records doesn't allow you to know right away which task is tied to a particular project, so we're trying to make sure that we title the tasks and activities accordingly - but that's tough to do manually for project templates with generic tasks.

Heath McCarthy

Powerful and flexible Platform with the best Client Success team

Reviewed 2020-01-28

Great platform to drive your PM Practice. The best support team I've worked with from a vendor.

Pros
I love that there is a well-thought out Product Management model that is also adaptable. The UX is flexible so that our organization was able to adapt the Aha to our PM practices - check out Workspace types! It is nice to have something that guided us from one step to the next and not have to redo a bunch of work. Aha is really good at keeping it all connected - business, design, and technical all come together. I really want to highlight how good and responsive Aha support is. These are clearly people who have used the platform as product managers - not just well-trained sales/technical support staff. Their advice really helped us get the most out of Aha very early. We would run in moments not knowing how to implement something, giving that we were new to the platform, and Aha support would not just through a link to a blog, but would explain how things fit together. This is incredible value and really was key to us being able to be so successful early on. And, now that we've been using it for a while, we see that their recommendations played out into the future. Lastly, this is not just a tool for Product Managers - or just the team that design and builds. It is a collaboration platform. While there are some UI improvements I'd love to see, Aha was a great tool to have PMs plan and share entire Portfolios and to communicate (and get direct feedback from) stakeholders, executive leaders, and with the Ideation Portal, directly from users and customers.

Cons
I really struggle to find much fault in the tool or the team behind it. I'm likely to explore improvements to the UI that are within out control. However, it could use some UX updates. Aha is so powerful and configurable, it is easy to miss features. There are some navigation things could be done differently. But once you figure it out, it all makes sense.

Geoff Halstead

A Great Tool to Drive Product Management with Coherent and Focused Product Strategy

Reviewed 2020-01-06

We use Aha! to manage and optimize our product management for development of Enterprise software.

Pros
I first used Aha! four or five years ago - and it was good then, but has come a long way. I really like how Aha! brings together the why of product strategy with the how of product management. It enables our team to collaborate, stay informed, share, and stay on track in these areas in ways that are very difficult to do with JIRA alone, or some combination of product specifications and JIRA. It's intuitive and the support is very responsive, knowledgeable and friendly. There is a lot of customization possible, although I have not dipped into that much yet. But it is clear that as the size and scope of our development organization and product line grow that Aha! has everything needed to manage, prioritize & focus our efforts. Integration with Atlassian JIRA is also strong and a good option. We looked at only using Aha! - including for managing our development tickets & sprints - but that is not a fit at this point. Keeping the clutter & detail of all the workstream & ticket management for development separate is a better solution. I definitely recommend Aha as best in class for product management.

Cons
The one major improvement that I see is the need for some type of Knowledge Base / Documentation tool set similar to Confluence. Write now, I find that I have to keep meeting notes in separate documents, as these will tend to cover multiple tickets, and have other work to assign tasks and so on. With Confluence + JIRA, you can both document meetings and develop specifications in one place, and then link this to all of the tickets that are related.

John Hastings-Kimball

Aha! is a great product planning and roadmapping tool

Reviewed 2020-02-07

Pros
the ease of configuration and flexibility for implementation is very welcome. You are not forced into a narrow scope of capabilities. Their professional services and customer support are exceptional and their product team respond to ideas quickly once submitted

Cons
as with any nebulous business function there are some ways that our organization does Product Managment that Aha! does not support but as mentioned above the CS organization is very responsive and are always willing to help with workarounds.

Maurice van Oosteroom

Easy and customizable

Reviewed 2020-02-21

customizable and flexibility is key in this platform. Own processes and workflows can be fitted easy within. Clear overview together with export functions make sharing to the stakeholders professional and transparent.

Pros
Easy to use and communication with the platform. Drage and drop.

Cons
Price can be less. But yes I am Dutch...

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Scott Neylon

Startup experience bridging technical and business stakeholders

Reviewed 2020-03-23

It has not been easy adapting the tool to meet a broad cross-organisational need for our customer but it is starting to get traction as the customer's business team starts to get visibility of their business and the impact of decisions made. It has been a great experience for everyone and the flexibility of Aha! has been a key ingredient.

Pros
This product is giving us the capability of representing complex solutions in an appropriate package for business and non-technical decision makers. Once the data is loaded, the integration with technical platforms is complete, and the language is normalised then we have the ability to represent complex technical environments for business teams and give people visibility of key technical programs. The ideas factory is also a great add-on to solicit deeper and more transparent engagements with key stakeholders.

Cons
The main con I have experienced is learning how to adapt the guidance and examples provided to match the customer's specific environment and organisational needs. Key customer stakeholders are very technical so a lot of thinking and experimentation is needed to bridge the highly technical knowledge base with the business teams needs and focus. Our experience is that the Con (being that the tool is to flexible) this also a Pro as, given time and focus, we are succeeding because of the flexibility of the tool.

Sallie St Laurent

An awesome platform worth 5 stars

Reviewed 2019-10-14

The past 14 or so months with Aha! has helped us evolve our internal processes and break down barriers to provide more consistent and streamlined cross-collaboration across our teams. Working with Aha! has been a very positive experience.

Pros
I always tell people that Aha! brings together the why and the how of a solution, giving the view into the overall strategy components of a solution, mixed with the back end development and ongoing progress. It captures everything our teams needs to collaborate, stay informed, share, and stay on track. It's easy to use and the support team is fantastically responsive, knowledgeable and friendly. As someone with little technical background, the platform and an ever-growing knowledge base made it easy to customize the experience to our unique needs.

Cons
Sometimes too many options can be a bad thing. Aha! will let you do basically anything you want, but sometimes having that ability makes it feel overwhelming. However, I'd hardly call that a con since 1) I'd rather have too many options than not enough, and 2) the support team and knowledge base help you through whatever scenario you're in.

Susu Adriaens

All around great tool for product strategy - the "why" behind the roadmap

Reviewed 2020-01-15

I used Aha previously as well as just getting started with it at my current employer. After using Aha, you will never want to go back to the chaos of PowerPoint, Excel, MS Teams, Sharepoint, etc. I have had nothing but great experiences with the Aha team, both during the trial period and once we became a customer.

Pros
- Easy to use and learn - Excellent support team, knowledgeable and responsive (all former product managers!) - Several templates to choose from, or create your own - Well defined structure for strategy, vision, goals and initiatives - single source of truth for the Product team - Easy to share content with stakeholders - Highly configurable to our organizations terminology and product hierarchy

Cons
- The presentation capabilities are somewhat rudimentary (formatting, graphics) - Limited ability to support the Jobs-to-be-Done methodology (there are ways, but it's a bit of a square peg in a round hole) - Embedded tables aren't sortable so it's a bit like older versions of Confluence

Simon Morris

A Product Manager's best friend

Reviewed 2018-06-19

Pros
Having been on a long journey over the years with many different types of project/product management software solutions, none of them ever seemed to be "the one". Aha takes a different approach, and focuses on management of end-customer value that is aligned against the vision you have for your company and its products. It's the first work management platform I've used that took this holistic approach, and actually its massively empowering. I'm now able to construct high level roadmaps for complex projects that span multi-discipline teams that can be reported to all stakeholders very clearly and easily. Managing the features the team are going to focus on in a customer centric way is also great. Yes, you can use Aha for task management, but often in a product management capacity it's more important to express WHAT customer outcomes & benefits we want, and then let the team figure out HOW to deliver them. Moreover, the customer support from the Aha team is excellent, with plenty of guides not just how to use the platform, but also how to strategically tackle typical challenges that product managers face. I highly recommend Aha. It's a liberating product from a team that clearly have an awesome culture based around customer success.

Cons
Aha is a sophisticated tool that's very flexible and configurable so it takes a little while to get fluent with everything it can do, and understand the best workflow patterns with it. That said, once you find your groove it gets much easier. The support team help with that though. Pricing is also in the premium end of the market, particularly for smaller companies, but then you do tend to get what you pay for.

John Paugh

Great Tool for Project & Portfolio Mgmt

Reviewed 2017-05-23

We can share project information and status immediately within our team, also useful for visual displays for internal and external meetings.

Pros
As an IS project management team, we like Aha's ability to organize all project and portfolio information in one spot. The custom report section's timeline report is used frequently for all portfolio reviews, and it allows us to drill down to a product, release, feature with 3 clicks. We also use the comments sections for meeting minutes and another task tracking. I would estimate we only use 50% of Aha's capabilities but are very happy with our purchase. I Also customer service is 5 star when I submit an email I get a response often within the hour.

Cons
There is a bit of a learning curve, but videos help. I think you need a senior resource that will take a couple weeks to sift through all the features and identify what's important for your implementation vs. nice to have. Since we are an IS PM team, we don't use strategy and ideas, we only use product, release, features & reports tabs. We have experimented with strategy and ideas features but have not had the time to fully explore. There are a couple of items I have mentioned to customer service: I would like the ability to store documents with the assurance I can recall if needed - currently, when I attach word docs I have to keep a backup in SharePoint based on advice from customer service. I would like the calendar to exclude weekends as the default (or as an option) currently when I set up releases using my templates I have to go in and change start and end dates to workdays,

Geraldine Corrales

Flexible software to allow Product Managers to refocus on strategy

Reviewed 2019-11-12

Pros
I particularly like how Aha! allows the PM to link the features/tasks the team are working on to the reasons why these features have been defined and prioritized over others. It gives a clear direction to the entire team. I recently joined a startup company as a product manager and I felt daunted by the amount of features and tasks that were waiting to be developed in the backlog. The team was working in Agile mode, releasing features as soon as they were developed. It was extremely complicated to organize them around objectives and priorities and we had no visibility on when each of them would become available. Some members also felt that the team was sometimes working on features that should not be considered high priority. Aha! solves these problems as it helped us organize the developments into theme-boxed releases (even if we actually put features in production as they are developed) and the master features improve clarity by grouping features into epics. Each of them are also now clearly graded in term of business value and effort and linked to overarching goals and initiatives in order to justify the priorities. The dynamic reporting features are also a real time-saver. Finally the hotline is amazing! I had a couple of exchanges with them and their reactivity and helpfulness was way above my expectations.

Cons
I have only used the software as a trial until now, so I haven't spent too much time in adapting it to our specific needs. Once we sign up for the paid version, I know that I will have to dedicate a few days to set it up to best fit our needs and customize a few of the options. I am glad that their support team is so responsive. I am pretty sure I will need their help and I am looking forward to working with them and benefiting from their experience from other companies.

Ryan Gagnon

Aha! is a refreshing restart for Project Management software after a big search for a suitable tool!

Reviewed 2017-09-15

Increased ability to manage projects effectively and an ability to handle more projects without a decrease in organization. Upscaling the company's activities as we grow, Aha! is able to positively affect a single project, and also adds benefit when managing multiple projects in an environment that may be stretched for resources at any given time. Aha! can grow with your company.

Pros
Vast amount of functionality related to almost all aspects of project management. The scheduling tools to set up different timelines and dependencies on a project is the best I have seen in a single self-contained project management tool. Apart from basic time management and scheduling tools there are also a wide array of data analysis that can produce graphs, charts, and reports on project details recorded into Aha!, providing info previously unrecorded or not taken advantage of while using previous platforms. This allows you to see how much time you spend, your pain points, and areas of improvement for a single project or for the entire company as a whole.

Cons
As with any complicated software, the software has a steep learning curve and it is difficult to build new processes in a company for a program with this much coverage and that touches so many aspects of the company. Oftentimes when we began using the product for a certain purpose we found that it was often required to make adjustments in other areas of the company to effectively use the software. A good example would be our adjustment of protocols in the company with JIRA to effectively leverage functionality in Aha!. This often meant work required in those areas that was not initially foreseen. However, when was said and done - after on-boarding the product the benefit was a net increase in our ability to effectively manage projects.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Ryan Dankoff

A Product Manager's Bible

Reviewed 2019-11-27

Portfolio planning made easy. We had a pretty big disconnect between business, product and development up until discovering Aha! The tool we are actively using for our development sprints is not well-liked by the business/product heads so using Aha! has made a significant difference on how we plan our portfolio of products, visualize them on a shared roadmap, attribute market strategies to them and ultimately prioritize items from Aha! as the source of truth and push the "ready for development" items into Aha!

Pros
The breadth and depth of its functionality. You can really tell this is a platform built BY product managers FOR product managers.

Cons
The ramp up time took a little longer than we would've liked but thats the nature of the beast when you are working with a tool this powerful. Once I, as the power user, got the hang of everything, I was able to hold a few lunch and learn sessions with the rest of the team to get them up to speed as well.

Grant Mckeen

This product has it all.

Reviewed 2019-08-14

Excellent experience so far. Putting more time into the setup and structure pays dividends later down the track. This is where the training and documentation really puts it ahead of the competition as we have not had a situation where we have not found an answer.

Pros
This product can scale like our aspirations - it is very useful when you are small for structuring how to work, and when you are large for managing the multiple streams of development. Great integration to other products like Azure DevOps and Microsoft Teams as well, this formed a large part of our decision-making for purchase.

Cons
At first we struggled with integrating this with our standard project management tools. Then we realised that educating our delivery leads to use the built-in tools was more efficient (and cost effective) than double-handling! Problem solved, and efficiency gains as well.

ALEX BERESTENKO

Powerful Product Management Tool

Reviewed 2020-02-12

Great productivity tool for any Product Management Team.

Pros
C-Suite and Executive level Goals and Initiatives are linked all the way down to Features and Defects worked on by Engineering. Live reports (can be used in Aha presentations) are a huge time saver. A versatile tool that provides the Product Management team with lots of options for roadmap creation, program increment & release planning and tracking. Support is amazing and very responsive. Live updates to the software. Great to get new features without extra wait time.

Cons
Live updates to the software. Sometimes the updates are unexpected and break current behaviors internal processes with no warning. Takes days/weeks to adjust afterward. Unclear on why certain features are changed. The response is frequently that user groups said it should work the new way. No clarity of how to access this pool of user groups to share opinions. If possible, both new and old options need to be allowed. Where possible need to allow to turn certain features on/off at the global level. Recently started to push out certain features (e.g. Automation) only to higher subscription tier levels. Software is expensive enough to have all features at all levels. More direct/hands-on support can be kept at higher levels.

Mike Christensen

Only paid for task management software to use!

Reviewed 2020-01-03

Great so far. Always quick to respond and really helpful. They even let me pause my account while we had a slow down in the business.

Pros
There are so few tools that allow you to develop the strategic direction of a product alongside the aspects of delivery. Being able to add the strategic vision, goals and initiatives plus link those to the releases and roadmap is awesome! I also love how as the product management I can see all the work passed to my team in a release schedule view whilst also maintaining a Kanban view for my team's workflow management. Stop messing around with Jira/Confluence, Monday or Trello and get on Aha!

Cons
The tool is so rich that it can take some getting used to but once you get stuck in then you really feel the benefit!

Andrew D'Agostino

Game changing Product Management Software

Reviewed 2020-01-09

Exceptional!

Pros
The software makes Product Management possible at scale. What I love is the ability to gather all different feature and enhancmeent ideas from around my company easily through Aha's idea portals. All of our employees now know to drop any of their ideas into our portal so that the product team can actively manage them and push them into the product. Gone are the days of countless emails saying, "I wish the product did xyz..." or being stopped in the hallway to be told about a feature request. Our employees easily transfer ideas from our clients directly into our portals too. It's a lifesaver!

Cons
The product is great and I don't have any negatives to say! Takes a little while to think about how you want it implemented, but it's very flexible and can scale with your team.

Neil Osborne

Tool of choice for Marketing Management

Reviewed 2019-10-28

Our business lacked proper management of our (extensive) marketing functions. All goals, initiatives and timelines existed in emails, on white boards, notebooks and post-it notes. But by putting all this data into one place we're always able to link every activity to an over-arching goal, focus on those activities that will bring the highest reward and track where we're at in terms of meeting targets. This is the first time we've really started taking our marketing management seriously and we reviewed a whole range of competitors to Aha!. Aha! has turned out to be the Goldilocks of project management apps since the others we tried have either been too complicated or too simple. Everybody in our team have their own jobs to do, they're all busy people so trying to get them to buy into a complicated project management program would never work, but Aha! has achieved maximum adoption with minimum training (an no grumbles).

Pros
I like the flexibility of this software, you can get started by setting up all your top-level strategy info and work you way down, or just jump in by getting some of the tasks off your desk while adding in the high-level stuff to see results right away. Aha! talk you though their hierarchy in great detail, but there's loads of flexibility to customise it for what works for your business and it was easy to get this set up. Their Demo templates are also useful to give context to some of the features.

Cons
Aha! has been well thought out and it's highly adaptable for many different businesses, however this can appear daunting when you're first starting out since you feel you need to use every tool they have, but when you start dropping in some of your 'real' data you can see which features work, which you'll grow into and which you're unlikely to use.

Jaana Simula

Fantastic tool for a startup to manage strategy and roadmap

Reviewed 2017-12-26

Pros
I used Aha! in my previous job as a Product Manager. When I started my own company, Aha! was the obvious choice for me to use to build our short and long term roadmaps. Aha! guides you through roadmap creation starting from your strategy, vision and business environment. The way Aha! is set up makes you think through all critical aspects of your business like the competitive landscape, and take them into account in your roadmap planning. Going through the roadmap process in Aha! ensures that we stay focused on the right things that bring us the most value. Aha! Customer Success Team is legendary. In my 20+ years of career I've never experienced anything like it. True professionals who know what they're doing. The team responds to issues within minutes. They resolve the issues within minutes. They want you to be successful, and provide you advice and best practices to get you there. This is how customers should be treated, and Aha! is an inspiration to us in that!

Cons
I love it all! Only downside is that now I get really annoyed when contacting someother companies' customer service and my questions and requests disappear into a black hole. Aha! has shown a new standard that other companies would benefit in trying to reach!

Marie Sligh

Excellent product and excellent service

Reviewed 2019-10-24

The service at Aha is outstanding! Just recently, I had a question that I needed some help with. I sent it into customer support and had an answer within a few hours. CSR worked with me to solve my problem, gave me great suggestions, and left me with a lot of confidence in Aha.

Pros
I love that it's specifically built for product managers, instead of trying to force us into using project management software. I daily use the reports for monitoring progress, as well as for setting expectations within the company around our roadmap. I've used the integrations both with Jira and Azure DevOps, and both are very solid! The ideas portal is fabulous! Easy to configure, easy to use, and saves me hours of headaches trying to manage that.

Cons
Creating a brand new report from scratch is actually harder than you would think it should be. Though, if you want to create a report from a template, it's super easy. Also, the UI definitely feels a bit dated in places. When trying to convince my company to use Aha rather than Productboard, it was difficult for them to see past the "Sexier" UI in Productboard to understand that Aha had better & more features

Tim Martel

Game Changer for Product Portfolio Planning

Reviewed 2019-10-01

Aha worked with us in a very patient and collaborative manner to understand our needs and create the right solution package to help us make this transition successful. They worked with us over the course of 3 months on the setup and were available on a daily basis to answer questions and provide advice.

Pros
1. The roadmap interface is intuitive, clean, and provides the visual information at a glance that our end users can easily understand. 2. The integration with JIRA is robust and reliable. 3. The support is excellent with quick turn-around and helpful solutions.

Cons
I would like a "drag and drop" ability to manage dependencies between Releases/Epics/Stories on the roadmaps. I'm sure it will be added in the future, as Aha provides an excellent forum for obtaining feedback.