All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

BrainCert Reviews

Glynis B.

Read the full review
I was looking for an LMS with some specific features like live classes, Forum, chat and good costumer service with a reasonable price and I am very happy I found this one.

Marjan J.

Read the full review
Great pricing for all that you get. We're very pleased with our choice of BrainCert.

Jackie B.

Read the full review

Cons

However, some of the problems I am having are not covered in this training. Most problems that have occurred​ I have handled myself except for the ones mentioned above.

Glynis B.

Read the full review
As someone who was used to working with BlackBoard Collaborate this program was even worse. It should not be sold or advertised to schools that teach k-12.

Amanda S.

Read the full review
Some of the problems I’ve faced were when we can’t finish the exam completely and take the answers and learn, we have to give an exam which could be changed.

Teja D.

BrainCert is The Best Online Whiteboard

We used BrainCert to replace our previous whiteboard system that was based on Flash. BrainCert is leaps and bounds ahead of the competition we looked at and lets us reach clients who want to use their tablets to join sessions. I would recommend it to everyone.

Pros

The Virtual Whiteboard API made it easy to integrate BrainCert's whiteboard into our own tutoring system. The automatic session recording is incredible and a must-have feature for our one-on-one tutoring sessions to ensure quality control and safety. The whiteboard space also includes functionality to help users diagnose their connection and webcam/microphone issues which previously would come back to us in the form of support calls and emails. The whiteboard space itself worked amazingly on both PCs and tablets, has all the basic tools and more handy tools like Wolfram Alpha and YouTube that teachers could take advantage of.

Cons

As a developer, I noticed the API behaved unexpectedly in some places, but nothing particularly major. The whiteboard occasionally takes some time to upload PDFs, but this seems to have been improved in recent updates.

Good but a few hiccups

It is a good product, and I am happy I am using BrainCert. As with anything, there are things for improvements. When having difficulty with some of the BrainCert functions eg Tests, Assessor/admin roles and Virtual class recording I emailed support and skyped the person who sold me the product. The reply to my questions is slow. This is frustrating because students are complaining about my college...

Pros

Easy to use. The appearance of the platform, some of the functions. virtual class, however, read below Generally speaking, ​the students find​ it easier to use than the past platform from Wiziq

Cons

It can be a little too complexed in adding extra 'admin or assessor' as a role. Setting up the roles is easy however understanding each function of each part of the role needs to be explained better. The same for adding tests. In regards to the virtual class recording. It could be more streamlined. For example. When a virtual class is recorded it would be better for the recording to be assigned...

Some good features, but it needs improvement

Overall I didn't like my experience, especially because in the last two weeks one of my students was not able to join the room. She lives in Italy and reported that she was seeing the message "Waiting for presenter". I am currently testing some other e-learning platforms because the company where I work is in the process of implementing online classes for all students from its franchisees in Brazil.

Pros

My favorite feature is the audio and video streaming service. It works pretty well. The whiteboard is very useful, but typing on it is not not working well. Some students have also reported that my text was not being displayed in the intended place - sometimes it was partially not visible for them. Sometimes text boxes are copied from one slide to another automatically. Changing the size of fonts doesn't work properly, too. Besides, the system doesn't save the font settings from one slide to another. I like the break-out room function, but it's really a pain on the neck to work with it. The voice and video transmissions have apparently improved, but I have had to use some other conferencing apps concomitantly to have a good voice and video transmission.

Cons

I really liked all the features that the platform offers, but all of the them have issues that impact the users' experience. Some of them were mentioned in the previous question.

Hi Daniel! We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on "support@braincert.com" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest. Regards, Team BrainCert

Very good experience with Braincert LMS

Excellent as trainer and with my students

Pros

Excellent experience to students and excellent experience as instructor

Cons

Manage content require some time to create test and contents.

Thank you for your awesome review, we are thankful for amazing customers like you. Guess what, we are only three months short of celebrating the second anniversary of our business association. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear that we have hit the mark for you. We also note that it is taking you time to create courses & tests on the platform. Please note that BrainCert comes with bulk import tools for faster content upload and test creation. If you want, we can get on a quick call to go over this. Thanks again!

BrainCert Enterprise LMS review

It has made sharing videos and quizzing clients a breeze.

Pros

Being able to embed videos from a lot of different places and not being forced to pay for storage because our videos are hosted on Amazon AWS S3

Cons

At first the system had a lot of bugs, most of the promised features hot a wall. Subsequent updates and chats with support brought these bugs to their attention and now things are going way better and a lot easier to use. My least favorite thing is how slow the back end is. To get a list of users usually takes a full minute to load. Then entering each user to edit something takes just as long.

Hi Amar, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "support@braincert.com". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Brincert E-Learning : Virtual ClassRoom API Review

Me and my client very impressed with the product. I have suggested him to integrate it on our platform. Hope for new suggested features to be added soon.

Pros

1. Authority Structure During Session :- Instructor can allow/disallow Mic, Camera, WhiteBoard access etc of attendant. 2. Recording and storage process of session. 3. Code Editor & Formulas adds more value to session 4. Individual and Common session chat is also very useful. 5. Upload documents to whiteboard feature is very smooth in use. 6. Allow attendant to be an instructor is very awesome.

Cons

1. API structure has limited access features. 2. Cannot invite someone using api structure to join session. 3. Screen-Share feature in virtual classroom not available. 4. API level should have various session chat log access. 5. Important Notes feature to download by attendee may add more value to session. 6. Missing Rating feature to session which increase overall experience of Instructor in improvement. 7. Embed Session to user website using Iframe will be more friendly. I think you suppose to add embed feature and it will be easier for non-technical users .

Hi Rahul, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "support@braincert.com". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Real Estate School Review

Braincert customer service has been very helpful throughout the setup process as well as moving forward with using the program. They are very quick to respond. Overall we are very please with the ease of use and the features.

Pros

Tests were easy to create. Courses were easy to create. Video capability is a must for us and Braincert makes that possible.

Cons

Using the course completion certificate feature does not work for us because we have to issue custom certificates. Sometimes the program will boot out a student who is working in the platform.

Hi Marla, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "support@braincert.com". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

BrainCert for adding an e-learning component to your training programs

Pros

Webinar Options Shareable Exams Low Cost Enterprise Options Comprehensive Test Building Options

Cons

Steep Learning Curve on Developing Courses Steep Learning Curve on Developing Exams

BrainCert, great tool but difficult to manage

Pros

Great look and feel - very profesional Easy set-up Complete LMS platform Multiple question types Easy csv question upload

Cons

Difficult to navigate and find the components Confusing navigation between courses, questions, exams Several actions can't be undone Expensive for small courses

Hi Marcelo, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "support@braincert.com". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Western NY PGA BrainCert Review

It has been a great experience and the product has been very beneficial for our PGA Section

Pros

Very easy to use and it was easy to roll out to our membership to sign-up.

Cons

Some of the back office office menus could be simpler and there are some repeat questions when setting up.

Amazing E-learning platform with awesome features

BrainCert gives a great first impression as its easy to see where you need to navigate to if you are a student, instructor or organization. Clean crisp layout that is engaging and informs the reader about what BrainCert does. BrainCert packs a tons of features that I did not find anywhere else. The Virtual Classroom software was indeed the most amazing tool to conduct live tutorials and classes...

Pros

BrainCert offers a generous 60-Day FREE trial to try out all the premium features. BrainCert is super easy-to-use and allows selling both tests and courses.

Cons

None so far. It packs a ton of features and the pricing is super cheap when compared to all other competition.

Braincert for one-on-one reading instruction

Pros

This platform works very well for one-on-one reading instruction for kids in grades 4 and up. Sharing a screen with a student helps focus the student's attention, and using the writing and highlighting tools on the shared screen allows me (the instructor) instant feedback on the student's understanding. Misunderstandings can be cleared up immediately, before the student can learn bad habits from their misunderstanding.

Cons

While it generally works well, customer support is hard to access when there is a problem. It can take days to hear back from the company.

Hi Victoria, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "support@braincert.com". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

This program saved me time and money for the company with easy to use technology!

Time and money saved for my company.

Pros

I like easily updating materials for my students/users, everyone has the MOST CURRENT information even after they leave my class. I also appreciate being able to receive reviews and monitor activities in the system dashboard. Documents can be set to download easily and make my students use of them more efficient. BrainCert is a great solution to a large manual I used to print and organize manually every month, now I can focus on necessary items one at a time rather than an entire manual. Our goal was to become a paperless digital training department and we were able to achieve this with BrainCert.

Cons

Some of the document formats, like a CSV file, do not play well with the content library. The size limitations for a Powerpoint are not always compatible with my presentations which contain large graphics therefore increasing sizes. However, because of the IT Staff at my company I've found workarounds for my issues.

Hi Addie, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "support@braincert.com". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Real Life Scenarios

Pros

I used Braincert tests for my AWS Solutions architect as well as AWS Sysops exams. Both exams had multiple questions that were based on real scenarios. I feel they are worth every money!! I appreciate the hard work done on putting these tests. Thank you!

Cons

Variability of scenarios and number of tests with detailed explanations.

Highly Recommend the Virtual Classroom product and working with Braincert

The Virtual Classroom has allowed us to connect with our students that we would not normally be able to reach. The product is intuitive and we have received fantastic feedback from our students.

Pros

The ease in which it can be integrated. The cross browser support is excellent. The virtual classroom is particularly user friendly and intuitive to use. The customer support has been awesome - the team always responds to my queries and have taken a lot of time to explain the product and how to optimally set up the server's for my clientele. The convenience to share files and worksheets with students.

Cons

The screen sharing function does not always work

Wonderful service

It is difficult to make time for learning alongside two fulltime jobs. I recently learnt about braincert.com through a friend of mine, and have been since taking courses alongside work. The online orientation of the learning is made compatible to fit with any schedule. I am now doing what I had deemed impossible; I am successfully managing both my work, and supporting an affordable and convenient education....

Pros

From an instructors perspective, BrainCert allows freedom of course content on an easy to create and publish platform. The site offers convenient test scheduling times and posts immediate results to facilitate the instructor student relationship.

Cons

Not applicable

Updated Review of Braincert

I am indeed thankful to be working with a great platform like Braincert!

Pros

Braincert platform has great features including the ability to offer courses, rather than simply host videos. Content is easily uploaded and organized. The price is reasonable. Braincert has allowed me to offer the I-75 CPA Review Course which is fast becoming a disruptive force in the CPA Review Industry. Very important, Braincert listened to me when I told them that I needed a speed up button for video playback. This is something that my students asked for and Braincert responded! Braincert shares the CPAexamTutoring.com philosophy of continuous improvement in real time. I highly recommend Braincert!

Cons

I would like it better if Braincert had 24 hour chat support. They do offer live chat support but they can be slow, sometimes very slow to respond. They have about 3 or four reps but a great company like this needs more support people for faster turnaround.

AWS Courses Review

As of Now I have Great Experience with BrainCert and looking forward for other courses as well.

Pros

I have taken 2 AWS courses on BrainCert and I was totally impressed with content covered for AWS Certification. I have passed 2 AWS certification and is useful for current Project work as well.

Cons

In one course AWS Bigdata Specility content is not the up to date.

Hi Amol, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "support@braincert.com". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

BrainCert is fairly user friendly, but could do more to make navigation and functionality intuitive

Exam hosting, grading, and notifications

Pros

The site is fairly user-friendly and has a clean, organized, modern user interface! Every time I have submitted a Help Ticket, someone has responded.

Cons

I've run into several strange glitches and inconsistencies on the platform, and have found odd grammatical errors that seem out of place for an educational platform.

Ellen, thanks for sharing your experience with BrainCert. There were few grammatical errors introduced with some of features rolled out recently. We'll have the content team review the language files before pushing updates in the future. Thank you again.

Braincert Virtual Classroom

We are conducting small group classes for wide variety of subjects through HTML Virtual Classroom. This software allow us to create a virtual group class environment very easily.

Pros

compact...all in one solution. Video conferencing, screen sharing break rooms, whiteboard and lot more features make it suitable for a wide variety of classes.

Cons

user experience in mobile phones need to be improved. If there is an option for easily switching between full screen video and whiteboard in mobile browsers, it would be a handy tool for participating in classes on the go.

Pleasantly Pleased by this LMS

Pros

Affordable LMS for small company Responsive customer service Have the ability to use Stripe or Paypal Easy to provide discount codes for courses

Cons

Would love the ability to arrange my course on my front page in the order I like. Would like to have folders that keep my files for organization purposes

Hi Michael, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "support@braincert.com". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

intuitive product with an appealing interface

My overall experience with BrainCert was positive, it helped us host and grade certification exams for our product effectively.

Pros

I enjoyed the BrainCert interface, it was comfortable to navigate and offered a fairly comprehensive collection of reporting tools. I liked how easy it was to learn to use, and the user design was a plus.

Cons

I wish that BrainCert had been easier to customize. It took a very long time for updates to be made that allowed me to edit templates sent to test takers (rather than editing every message individually to suit my business needs), and in general software updates did not seem to happen very frequently.

Fits most needs

Just used for hosting video recordings and online practice tests. Would like to use for live classes if quality improves.

Pros

Easy to use. Fits most needs. Would like to utilize more.

Cons

Virtual live classroom and recordings. No longer use this function.

Hi Jennifer, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "support@braincert.com". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Brain Cert- Used for Mock test

I had purchased a course on Brain Cert for clearing one AWS certification. Some of the questions were useful but there were lot of new things in the exam.

Pros

1. Navigation is easier 2. Content was ok

Cons

1. Initially, it was challenging for me to go back to previous exam sets.

Hi Jatin, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "support@braincert.com". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

E-Learning Platform

Helped a lot to pass SA Pro

Pros

Q & A were very useful and helped a lot for passing exam

Cons

It would be better to have more detailed explanation on answers. It is better to have option to look for the answer after each question

Hi Zoran, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "support@braincert.com". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.