All categories

Prezi Reviews

Pros

Overall I am impressed and would recommend to anyone who wants to make some innovative presentations.

Evija P.

It's easy to build an impressive presentation and the pre available templates are great for that, you can easily "wow" your attendees with its pre-build transitions.

André Yukio W.

The best thing about Prezi is that it creates good visual presentations and has great designs to help many visualise information in a useful way that normal powerpoint presentations cannot do.

Amanda D.

Cons

Sometimes it's difficult when you make errors to understand what you did wrong, and how to not create the same mistakes again.

Orientation can get confusing with all the zooming in and out.

If you are trying to analyze someone's presentation, constantly clicking through to find the correct keyframe is very ineffective.

Jesse B.

1,496 reviews

Unique motion and visual presentation tool

Transcript

Tyler S.: My name is Tyler, I'm an associate principal. I would give Prezi a five out of five. For more...

Dazzling Presentations Made Easy

Pros

It helps you create captivating presentations with visual help and detailed interfaces. And it's very easy to use. The execution of the presentation is also easy to use, as long as you prepare an easy-to-remember choreography :)

Cons

Nothing to complain to be honest. My overall experience with this product is very positive. I used to do product presentations and it always helped me impress my clients and chief officers.

Prezi's innovation in the presentation space is unrivaled

Getting people to pay attention in person is difficult...over video call...even more so. Prezi's newest product (Prezi Video) has completely changed that, and turned the presentation world on it's head. The 'simple' (technically not simple at all) act of having the presenter and presentation on screen at the same time, seamlessly (not picture-in-picture hacks) works wonders for viewer engagement, recall, and overall impression of the presentation. In a remote business world, it's complete game changer. (Basically every sales person that does remote presentations should be using this with prospective clients).

Pros

Prezi was always the most innovative and coolest presentation software available. Easily the fastest way to differentiate yourself from mindless Google Slide or Powerpoint decks. Then...they released Prezi Video...which has been a complete game changer. The new product (which is included in the normal license) is revolutionary for remote work and the video conference 'first' world we're living in...that isn't like to go away.

Cons

Prezi is not intuitive to use at first. There's a learning curve...and the building/design, evening thinking about the layout and design is very different from how powerpoint or G slides work...which throws people the first time they use it. Of course, that difference is a large part of why it's so innovative.

Awesome Potential, Poor Follow Through

Prezi has incredible potential. The functionality and features are incredible, and provide the potential to make a one of a kind presentation that really stands out above the rest. When it works, I absolutely love it. We have done amazing presentations for ourselves and our clients using prezi and I love it. The downside is, it doesn't always work. It is fidgety, frequently crashing, resizing and moving...

Pros

Incredible functionality

Cons

Unstable platform

Smart presentation

I use mostly for internal presentations, with my coworkers. They are very useful for training and help a lot in terms of displaying graphs and data so that the information can be better understood. However, I have supported other teammates in creating business presentations and it has been an excellent experience. Not only the options it gives to create presentations but the speed at which you can create one are treasured features of Prezi

Pros

Prezi breaks parameters regarding creation of presentations. It is easy to use and it is very easy to embed text, links and images. It is incredible how someone with almost zero knowledge of graphic design can create a presentation with superior stylistic criteria. It has features that make presentations very attractive. Additionally, the ability to work in a team in the same presentation helps a lot.

Cons

There may be need a little more templates for the business version, day by day customers are more demanding and more impressive visual resources are needed. Taking into account the above, the excessive use of these resources can take center stage

Solution for different executive presentations

Before the pandemic, I used to frequently use Prezi to give presentations to clients as it is very useful and gives a more professional look. Now that it is integrated with Webex, I can continue to use it even with virtual meetings, this is excellent!

Pros

The best thing about Prezi is that it allows you to make any type of presentation, with high quality videos, YouTube links, or any other type of content, the limit is the imagination. It also brings worksheets that are very useful for beginners. Another interesting aspect is its recent integration with Webex, to be able to make those same presentations virtually.

Cons

The disadvantage of Prezi is that if or if you need internet to use it. There is no application to install it locally.

Prezi Review

My overall experience if very favorable. I used Prezi in a job interview as an alternative to PPT and quickly gained the attention of the interviewers as they were impressed with the dynamic presentation. I recommend!

Pros

Prezi is visually appealing with more bells and whistles than PowerPoint. I like the eye catching way in which you can present subjects that keep audiences engaged.

Cons

Prezi has a lot of features, which is a good thing. Almost too many features. It takes some time to learn the power of Prezi but once you master a function, things become simple.

Powerful tool with steep learning curve

Very powerful tool, worth learning and using if professional presentations are a tool in your toolbox

Pros

Very useful and powerful tool for business development or other types of presentations. The web version of Prezi is optimized and fast. The templates are professional looking and easy to use.

Cons

The learning curve is somewhat steeper than other presentation software packages (PowerPoint), but the quality and customization that are within reach are impressive

Impressive presentation tool

Very good presentation tool, makes wow effect. Require preparation of png graphics to look good.

Pros

Three-dimensional environment, cool transitions and focus options, easy and intuitive interface.

Cons

No option to use your own font. Some troubles in use while videoconferences. Can't select multiple objects at once surrounding area using mouse.

For quick presentation preparation , A good option to choose

Prezi provides me chance to make quick presentation, with verities of premade styles. With cloud storage it gives me chance to use it from any devices, which came for 36-84 USD for year , which varies from other similar services provider. Easy interface makes our task easier. They need to improve in some tools section also, That's not a big issue here.

Pros

Cloud based presentation maker software, give me chance to view and edit my presentation from any devices. As well as I can store all my presentation in the cloud. Sharing with a group of people is very easy in Prezi. Security and Privacy is well maintained and I can easily able to download my presentation and use in offline. They continuously update their resources and added new presentation styles

Cons

Sometime I faced , some tools have lack of precision during use, not fully customized. They need to work on their Support too.

Presentation that keep viewers interested

I use prezi to impress people. It keeps my classes entertained and allows me to switch between my presentation and my video stream pretty easy and seamless.

Pros

There are several features that allow your presentations to be more exciting and interesting. It gives the users tools that let transitions between video streams and content be seamless and cool.

Cons

I wish the prices for the full feature set were more accessible to individuals - but the types of users are generally for larger organizations.

Amazingly easy dynamic presentation software

My experience with Prezi was working as a Creative Director at an agency and art first we were using Prezi to pitch things at clients in a fresh new and dynamic way, but then eventually we were being asked to create story telling presentations FOR clients that they could use in a variety of contexts. We would use custom illustration and design in order to make a truly unique made-to-order presentation.

Pros

I love the interface for this software, and I love how much creativity you are free to bring into crafting your presentations. The sky is the limit, really!

Cons

There's not a lot to say here but one thing perhaps I would say is that you need to spend at least a bit of time with Prezi in order to start to feel pretty confident with it, especially if you are importing custom images or animations etc INTO Prezi, you might just need to do a few experiments to get a feel.

A super software to make your presentation exceptional

At first, I had a little trouble learning how to use all of the functions, but once I got used to them all, I'm usually the only one who could impress others, not only with a confidence presenting skill, but also with an exceptional presentation. I think it's all worth the time that you put in to learn how to use it. It's similar to programming languages when it's super hard and confusing at first, what you get in the end all make it satisfying and worth it.

Pros

This is probably the best software to make a aesthetically pleasing, unique, coherent presentation that I've ever chose to use. With Prezi, the sky is the limit! I could make my presentation so creative with just a few tricks. It has all of the animations and effects that one would need to make the presentation flow logically.

Cons

I wouldn't recommend this software for any beginners who want to have their presentation done quickly. The learning process is quite time-consuming. Sometimes the frames are glitchy/overlapping on each other that makes it harder to control. Also, the collaboration on top of the whacky internet browser and a slow computer processor can make the working process stuttering/not smooth.

Creative tool for Professional presentations

Several key consultants in our company have no graphic design background, skills or training, yet have been able to utilize this software to prepare fantastic structured presentations with visual aids that really help in engaging the audience as you take them through the contents. Prezi Business has helped enhance our capabilities to showcase our competency as a company that really works to satisfy...

Pros

Who says presentations for businesses have to be monotonous and boring? Prezi for Business, like its original version, is a great tool to develop creative and attractive visual aids integrated into presentations that help us better connect with Clients and their needs, whilst presenting our ideas in interactive ways. The most intriguing aspect of this software is that it is cloud-based, built for business...

Cons

There is a lack of templates that have been designed for Prezi Business. I understand that this is more of professional software than its predecessor and there will be less of graphics, but there can be an option for project design teams to customize their Prezi and tailor it according to their needs. For us, not all presentations are for Clients, and we count on this software to unleash creative freedom when designing for internal requirements as well.

Prezi is unique, but be smart with usage!

Creating presentations that pop and have a fresh, dynamic feel.

Pros

First, I want to point out that Prezi is a great platform. It feels like you're using a platformed that is inviting us into the future of presentations and slide decks. It's simple to create a fresh, dynamic slideshow - but what's great is that doesn't feel like a slideshow! The generated movement (natural zooming) almost hooks your audience and takes some of the heavy lifting off of the presenter....

Cons

Although there's much to love, I would recommend that you use it with caution. Here's why: - If you over use it, then your audience will essentially see it as a slideshow. Prezi has to be used with purpose - to make a presentation pop, if that makes sense. Overuse will lead to desensitization, losing the "wow factor." - Don't try to use this last minute. As mentioned earlier, there is a learning...

Prezi has more Power than Powerpoint!

Pros

I was first introduced to Prezi in one presentation I attended at a local university. My initial impression was that it was such a powerful, engaging, visually stimulating tool for making presentations. Ever heard of "Death by Powerpoint"? Well, Prezi has some magical powers to alleviate such boredom by making slides twist, turn, zoom in/out, pop out, and see the minute to the BiG picture! Collaboration...

Cons

Prezi is a little more difficult to explain and to train our (older) staff. Hence, it took a bit of a learning curve to grasp the tools and to fully maximize its features (esp the analytics). People got so used to PowerPoint that they initially resisted Prezi. I just wish Prezis can be downloaded or exported into an executable presentation for mobility/run-anywhere without the need for Internet access.

very useful dynamic work tool with great features easy to use and to present at meetings conferences

Pros

Very useful dynamic work tool with great features easy to use and to present at meetings conferences and meetings. I like that it is a viusal dynamic tool with vast work templates. Each of these templates has an art touqe that allows to generate ideas and interactive contents with text videos, images and links. Being able to have a presentcation with this tool allows us to look good by giving...

Cons

It is a program a bit complicated to understand at the beginning because of the multiple functions that it offers us. for the reproduction of the presentation it is necessary to have Adobe Rader, and some computers do not have this program and that can be a bit complicated with the treatment of the program. It is a program that to use the sSI presentations is necessary to use the internet. It...

It makes designing professional presentation easy!

I utilize presentations every single day in my classroom. While at first Powerpoint is adequate to convey my idea, soon it became stale. My students, who are getting younger and younger every year, need something more to capture their interest. Enter Prezi. With Prezi, I can make presentations that move dynamically, keeping my students' attention to the board.

Pros

Prezi allows users to design great and professional-looking presentation. It offers a wide range of templates to choose from, further assisting users in their endeavours. Unlike Powerpoint, Prezi is capable of moving texts dynamically. It is easy to wow the audience using well-thought presentation made in Prezi.

Cons

Prezi's ability to move text dynamically is a double-edged sword. While it might help users to design captivating presentation, the function can also lead to the audience's confusion if used too excessively. You really need to think beforehand when using Prezi. You want to get your audience's attention, not to confuse them with twirling words.

An Excellent Presentation Tool When Used Right

If a user understands how Prezi is different or better than a slideshow, then it is very easy to create

Pros

Prezi is a presentation tool that breaks out of the restrictive slide format to create dynamic presentations that make use of a large canvas that the presentation moves along by sliding, scaling, or rotation the framing to. With this format, it is much easier to visualize information and how information relates to itself. This large canvas also makes seeing the bigger picture clearer compared to slides. While...

Cons

Prezi is more difficult to use compared to more traditional presentation tool, especially if a user has trouble breaking out of the habits of using other tools. The freedoms afforded by Prezi can be a negative to delivering a presentation, as it can be distracting during the creation and presenting of a presentation. A well put-together slideshow will be more effective than a poorly put-together Prezi. Prezi is a more closed system compared to another offline tool such as Google Slides. This makes it more difficult to download and present and to intergrate with other tools.

Help me boost sales development and content production

Prezi Business helps discover new approaches to doing business. It encourages you to get more connected with your contacts, especially via video content. Now, video is getting more and more important and Prezi is a good tool to leverage it. Moreover, content marketing is booming and Prezi's unlimited options for content creation will inspire you.

Pros

I previously used Prezi for only presentation and I loved it. Later, as they introduced Prezi Video and Prezi Design, it changed the way I approach business and communication. As a business development professional, I used to write emails or send text messages to people. Since I discover Prezi Video, I make short videos to send introduction messages to my contacts, and I see a very high response rate....

Cons

When I started using Prezi desktop app, it automatically pushes my camera settings to Prezi Video so I had to choose my laptop camera manually afterwards. It would be better if this feature is not activated automatically but it can be just an option for users.

Innovation to the business meetings

My experience is exceptional because Prezi helped me to create a great impact on my co-workers and management by creating business presentations on Prezi that help them to understand the ideas and strategies in brief with examples under one slot.

Pros

Prezi has changed the mindset of creating a presentation from old school to a whole new level that is a disaster to the corporate world with magical features and brainstorming tools that changes the whole perception of clients and business executives that are inside the meeting room.

Cons

For me, Prezi is not user-friendly at first beginners can't get the software easily because it is so hard to use the software you need to be extra smart to work on Prezi. The interface and tools are hard to fix and find, you have to put extra time and extra effort to create a good presentation that leaves a remarkable expression to the externals.

Prezi Business Review

My overall experience with Prezi Business is that it is great for sales pitches and presentations with rather "boring" content. It also is great when several people are working on one presentation because it has features for real-time collaboration (even if people are working remotely) using instant messaging, and features for collaboration on off-hours with in-line commenting and feedback. I would highly recommend it for people that are want to be creative but are not imaginative off the bat by themselves.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that you can create stylish, memorable, and engaging presentations all while portraying numbers and data. Sales people are able to really grasp an audience with the creative content that Prezi allow a user to make in order to make sales pitches, which in turn help the company make profits. Moreover, it is easy to collaborate when creating the presentations because there are in-application messaging features and commenting features per slide or per widget.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that it is easy to get caught up in the intricate features and animations that Prezi Business let's you use. Sometimes, people tend to go overboard in order to make a rather boring numbers driven presentation more colorful and animated. However, things tend to get lost or an audience's head tends to not be able to focus on the core concept of the presentation. I would say it takes time with using the software to learn how to get a happy balance.

A Non Boring Presentation Tool You Would Love

I worked using Prezi when i was in college. I took Television and Film as my major. I work a lot in brainstorming and sharing ideas on television program and filmmaking. It is requiring a good visualization to support the ideas. The process of making televison program or film is always related to visual. I have to explain the background of each ideas and how it look like when we finally implement those ideas. It means i have to do research, for example in character building such as in which type of body, costume and make up for each character etc. Prezi help me to share my ideas, thought and research in a quite interesting way with all the motion graphic features. I can always add pictures too. My classmate told me it is easy to understand and less boring.

Pros

If you are looking for a non boring presentation tool, then Prezi might be a good choice for you. It is very easy to use, the first time you open it you can choose presentation template that you would like to use. There is many template option along with very interesting motion or animation and background. Unlike presentation tool from Microsoft which allow you to work in pages, in Prezi all the pages are shown in one page with grouping just like mind mapping system. You can connect or link one page to another with cool zoom in or zoom out motion effect. To change the text you can simply click the text box and type your words. You can also change the font type and size. You can always add images and it is also provide you with infographic in case you need it.

Cons

If you work with a lot of image, make sure you didn't insert a big resolution image because it might crash when you save it or it wont load when you do the presentation. But just do final check and make sure everything is working before you present it.

Prezi review

All of these things I'm sharing with you are things that have helped me get to that point so check out Prezi because you know Prezi while it's visually stimulating it's an easy video integration it does play off the web. You can download the presentations to some degree some of them you can download completely and there are already pre-done presentations possibly for your subject matter so I would suggest going on making an account checking it out.

Pros

Prezi is a presentation software that is completely web based, now I'm gonna tell you something Prezi is pretty amazing because the presentations that you develop are very visually stimulating far beyond anything PowerPoint ever imagine doing. So you might want to take a look as you can have a face photo or a base video that then the cursor kind of travels around the different points you want to make....

Cons

I have a way of replicating all of Prezi's reveal features in Powerpoint. Prezi stutters a lot, it will take time for it to compete with a native app, maybe via WebAssemply it’ll have a chance but then again it’s feature set is still poor for such an established tool.

Interactive Presentation Program

The program had such an impact on students. They stated many times how they finally understood the concept presented. In medicine, subjects like the cell, are not easily understood since the subject is presented in a picture format. Changing the format to an interactive 3d visual allowed the students to grasp how complex the cell is and what pathophysiology was affecting the patient. There were many "a-ha" moments. Great program!

Pros

This program was a game-changer in the world of medical education. Medical information is dry when presented in a one-dimensional format. This program opened the way for medical educators to present their knowledge in a way that engaged their students and allowed them to understand material hard to grasp.

Cons

The lack of video tutorials was my least liked about this program. It needed to have individuals submit techniques on how information was entered into the program. The program was very good about maintaining the creativity of the user, but at times I was lost on how to implement my creativity.

Stunning easy dynamic slides for every kind of presentations

Pros

Prezi is a power tool to make beautiful and dynamic presentations, featuring an original flow using mind maps and zooming. You don't have to be a pro user to make awesome presentations thanks to a clean and user friendly interface, in their business version, Prezi has some key features that worth to highlight. - There are several templates for every kind of presentation, it could be a product presentation,...

Cons

- Despite a polished and easy to use interface, at the beginning Prezi can be a little difficult to learn for the average user, especially is they are too used to work with Powerpoint. - Embedded videos wont work for offline presentations. - Despite several templates available, sometimes Prezi can feel unsuitable for some kind of companies with old fashion corporate environments.