Weave Logo

Weave

The all-in-one customer communication software

Weave Reviews

4.2

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.99/10

Reviews by rating

Excellent, we were with and changed to someone else and went back to them because our office really likes the mobile app and there features are just better.
I love the integration with our practice management software, and that patients like the features that allow text responses and ease of communication with our office.
I love the ease behind weave, it's simple and not complicated plug the phone in sync it with my software and I was good to go.
However, it is costly since it does not work properly as often as it should. We do not use some of the features due to the inconvenient nature.
Once you have realized how bad and precarious this service is trying to cancel your contract is a nightmare.
I've had multiple minor issues that Weave support has failed to address or fix. For example, we have had problems with patient photos being taken out of our practice management software by Weave.

SS

Stephanie S.

Practice Manager

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Weave is detrimental to communication with patients!

Transcript

Stephanie S.: My name is Stephanie, and I work for University Park Family Dentistry in South Bend, Indiana....

CG

Cari G.

Office Manager

Weave is excellent!

Transcript

Speaker 1: Hi, my name is Carrie and I'm the office manager and I give Weave a five star, and for more...

PK

Patricia K.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Weave review for dental office

Great. It may be pricier than other programs, but I save a lot using the voip program so in the end it evens out. Plus has more features than other programs

Pros

I love that o can check schedule from an app on my phone. I can also contact patients from home using the app and the outgoing phone number is the office number

Cons

The voip phone sometimes cuts out. Not really weaves fault, it the area I am in where the internet is not always reliable

RS

Roxane S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Good software, poor support and customer service!

Overall we like weave software. It has helped symplied a lot of our tasks. The installation team was incompetent. It set for a bad start. The person at onboarding team did was she could to help. Lack of follow up and customer service after she left.

Pros

The ability to enter patient information to call and text them without digging into the EMR. Calling directly from the weave software without the need to dial the number. Love the text to pay link, the call recording, the patient history. Overall easy friendly software.

Cons

Integration with our EMR to avoid duplicate work. The system bugs a lot and thr lack of customer service. The limited option and basic platform to email marketing to our patient.

CK

Courtney K.

Veterinary, 11-50 employees

Nightmare

We've been using Weave since June of 2021 and let me tell you, we have had troubles since the day that we went live with our install, and they STILL haven't been fixed. Day One: There was no follow-up with our installation to make sure everything was working properly, we’re a vet clinic and do have emergencies that need attention right away, so having working phone lines is extremely important! I reached...

Pros

Team chat feature, I like that I can message an employee individually instead of the the whole group.

Cons

Over the first couple of months, I was documenting the issues that we were having and was reaching out to Weave about the issues that were occurring. Just so aware if you are thinking about purchasing this software, the technical support won’t get back to you for weeks or they just don’t respond. IT’S A NIGHTMARE! Here is the list of issues that we are having…. 1. If a client tries to send a long text...

NB

Nicole B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great value for the money!

Our overall benefit is that Weave communicates so nicely with Dentrix, helping increase productivity for our Practice Manager, who does everything for our office already and is always working overtime. I understand the review and marketing aspects of Weave are an addition and a nice to have, since it is not designed as a review management software. I am happy with how helpful Weave has been for our front office that I do not mind gathering the other information that I need for marketing manually.

Pros

Makes it easy to ask a patient for a review, allowing them to choose between Google and Facebook.

Cons

It would be nice if the software had the ability to connect to Healthgrades or even Yelp, or perhaps even communicate back to us when a review is left for the practice on the lesser common review platforms, like BirdEye did.

RB

Robert B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Weave has decreased our telephone expense.

Weave has cut our phone expenses 14% since on-boarding. Weave has improved our paperwork flow within the office and has increased staff efficiency.

Pros

The desktop app allows our staff to have immediate access to messages from our patients. The text feature has improved our communication with our patients. E-fax is a great time saver and has simplified the process of handling patient documents and is HIPAA compliant. Desktop app allows us to easily switch between offices.

Cons

Hold times for customer service historically have been long, however we have seen a decrease in hold time over the last 4 weeks. Would love to have one master account to manage our service as opposed to one for each office. There is a problem with texting to ATT and Criket numbers.

SL

Sarah L.

Weave Review

Enables employees to work on other tasks, saves time and money. Multiple uses with phone, text messaging with patients and coworkers. Integrates with Dentrix so when it recognizes a phone number it links it with the patient, so no problem if someone is hard to understand.

Pros

Automated messaging for appointments and integrated with our dental software

Cons

Phones are internet based so they do go down when the internet goes down.

CS

Cheryl S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Great product and service

Pros

We love the text function. If we miss a call from a client, the client is sent an automatic text that tells them that we'll call them back ASAP or that they can text us. The text comes up on our computer screen and we can correspond with the client that way. We can also send original messages to clients via text. We can send messages to clients even when we are not on the business premises which appear to come from the business phone. Weave has been a game changer for us.

Cons

Wish it would integrate with our MindBodyOnline software.

KK

Kim K.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Great Produce

We are a smaller office so the texting makes the patients feel like we are more personal with them.

Pros

I like the fact that I do not have to make very many phone calls to confirm patient appointments. The patients also love the text reminders. I also like the fact that when a patient texts me I can respond immediately if I am in front of my computer screen.

Cons

The only thing that I would like to see added would be a feature that links with our website so patients could text me from the website.

TZ

Terri Z.

Phones, fax and text

Pros

It is so easy to use the app and the desktop pop-up. I love the ease of dragging and dropping a file to fax it to someone. There is so much in Weave that we haven't used all of it yet.

Cons

The cost. It seems really expensive, however, we do have phone lines and the software. I think that as Weave continues to develop features it gets closer to worth the cost.

ML

Marsha L.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Customer Service is terrible!!

We loved everything about Weave until September 12th when we installed a new server and updated our dental software to the latest version. After that, only the phones would work!! Their software would not sync with our dental software so we had to return to just manual confirmations. We went back and forth with them trying to resolve the issue for 2 months!! Working with their support team was TERRIBLE!!...

Pros

We loved everything about the software and the phone system!

Cons

Their customer service representatives don't seem to care when you have issues with their product.

JS

Jessica S.

Using Weave for Dental Practice

As a business that has used weave for over 5 yrs it has greatly improved our ability to be more efficient and communicate easier and faster with patients.

Pros

The features we love most about weave is the pop up screen with direct text communication with patients. This feature is great or communication, scheduling and reminders.

Cons

The fees are very high compared to other similar systems and we seem to have a lot of user glitches. Though I will say that customer service is alway very helpful.

GH

Greg H.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

It's great, until it's not.

Pros

The software is good for communicating with patients.

Cons

Customer support is severely lacking. And although call times are improving, I usually have to call more than once to get things done. I have been working to port fax numbers for over six months and still have two that have not ported at all, and one that says it's ported but only gets junk faxes. The real faxes are still going to efax. So it seems that it hasn't really ported. We called last fall to get a problem with the phones fixed and they created another problem in trying to fix it. One of the biggest dreads of my day is when someone says, "I need you to call Weave."

JR

Jessica R.

Ultimate Communication Tool

Our overall experience with Weave is very possible. It's not "solving a problem" as much as it is providing an absolute necessity.

Pros

We love that we are able to communicate with our patients quickly and effectively as it relates to their appointments. It has been really helpful when we are not in the office or in the event of emergency. It also allows the doctors to look at the schedule in advance.

Cons

We are currently having some issues with call quality. There are delays, and patients have complained about us cutting out. We can hear these quality issues in some of the recorded calls. In terms of scheduling, we love that we can see the schedule at a glance, but it's very bare bones. It would be awesome if we could see appointment notes in the scheduling feature, because when doctors review their sched off site, they're not always sure why the patient is coming in or why they were scheduled the way that they are.

lG

laurie G.

Retail, 1-10 employees

don't miss a call

We are capturing more customers that "call around" looking for a particular product with the ability to text pricing and pictures, specifications, etc. I like that keeps a log of text conversations for each customer. They have improved features so it is much easier to add a customer or details than when we started with the product. I like that we can follow up with a text when we reach a customers voice mail or mail box is full. We find that texting is a preference for many people now so Weave has been very instrumental in helping our business.

Pros

We wanted a better way to connect with customers rather than using personal cell phones for messaging. We also wanted to capture the calls we missed when phone line was tied up. I found out about weave from my dentist who messages reminders for appointments, etc. I thought it would be a great way for us to message customers who have appts for warranty. I like the fact that a caller can choose to text a message to our office number. I have made sales on just text alone. Now with the added feature of adding pictures Weave is that much better for us. Now with the Covid19 precautions, we can share pictures of products or problems that need repaired , answer questions remotely without exposing either party

Cons

I think the developers have been great with constantly improving the product. The ability to add pictures was very helpful. The only drawback I've seen so far is that I get logged out both on my phone and on my computer, so sometimes I forget to log back in and miss messages coming across. Fortunately we have several staff that moniter the weave so they come ask if I saw my customers message.

Weave - service Is very unreliable - Do Not Ever Deal With Their Service

One of the worst customer service experience I have ever experienced. Everytime there is a technical problem, I call them on be on hold for a minimum of 1.5 to 2 hours. They overall customer service and support is just too horrible. They significantly increased my annual fee for their totally unreliable service without any notice and approval from me. They all of a sudden disconnect my phone service...

Pros

Really Nothing. Weave features are very unstable. Except the basic phone service, none of their features worked for our dental pracitce

Cons

Software features that never worked for me. They increaed my billing fee without any prior notice or my approval.

ML

Meghan L.

Overall happy with Weave

Weave runs our entire phone system, texting ability, faxes, review requests, etc. We really enjoy using this system!

Pros

Generally easy to integrate. Overall user friendly. It's nice to have access to the schedule on your cell phone. Most patients like the texting feature - and it comes through as our office phone number which is KEY so that they don't think they're getting spammed. The staff messaging feature is also nice. Being able to change and update office hours so that the correct voicemail plays is also very nice. It integrates nicely with our electronic health record system. No excessive paper waste w/printed faxes - they can be downloaded and then uploaded to the proper spot.

Cons

Automatic Review request text messages go out to even patient who don't show up for their appointment - so they really need to be manually done until someone at Weave can fix this. We also often go through periods of time where our faxes don't send through which becomes frustrating. Customer service is typically available to help. No mass Email option for promotions, etc.

SS

Sarah S.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

WEAVE has been a game changer

Weave has been great (well their customer support has really declined over the years) in their attempts to continually add features that eliminate the need to work with an array of companies. They are forward-thinking and understand what we will need before we know we need it. Customer support loves to NOT solve problems. We often find we are passed around to another person or that they are quick to point the finger in a different direction rather than fully looking to understand the issue and find solutions.

Pros

Two-way communication. Patients are BUSY and don't have time to sit on the phone. They are able to send messages and check their messages at their convienece. Patients LOVE the text2pay feature. This feature has helped significantly with declined payments and A/R's

Cons

I know it is not a WEAVE issue but rather a Dolphin issue but I wish the integrations with Dolphin were better. I also wish we had the option to pick which phone # we text. Sometimes the text needs to go to the parent since it is due to financials, sometimes the text needs to go to the patient since it is related to scheduling.

BS

Bev S.

Weave review

I think there are some really good aspects to Weave. But the wait times can be long. Every time we call we are told that can be added on the next update but never happens.

Pros

The communication level with our patients are critical: new patients, appointments and confirmations. The ability to contact our patient when it is convenient for them. Texting allows us to do that.

Cons

We are not getting Forms notifications. Can't see text message, or the text being sent says "unfortunately we've been unable to reach you" even on the first text. The constant updates and changes are too much. The last update - the format of the messages- ability to see hx of messages sent and notifications and not user friendly

LM

Leigh M.

Weave is Wonderful!

I have been very pleased with Weave from the beginning. It has saved us time and money. My employees are happy and can get more done now. This, in turn, makes me and my physicians happy. I like the fact that you can continue to call for help if you need it and they are very helpful and pleasant. I applaud the staff they have working for them. I like the fact that they are continuously updating and improving the product.

Pros

The integration process was a breeze. They help you with every step. The software is very easy to use. I was a little nervous when they told me that they do not send someone to train you on the software. Once it is installed, you watch the training videos. I was nervous for nothing! The videos explained everything step-by-step and in great detail. The customer service line is more than helpful. The best part is they continue to be helpful long after the purchase of the software.

Cons

We wanted an online payment option, but their software could not integrate with our EMR. I was not happy with that. They did have other payment options, just not the online one. They are continuously updating the software so I think we are now able to have the online payment option.

SB

Scott B.

Veterinary, 11-50 employees

Good bang for the buck

I think without a significantly larger investment Weave was a good value for the money. A lot of their "added features" like scheduling and reminders we don't , most medical offices already have 2 or 3 other systems that do that. The problem is, Weave will not play nice with sharing your number, so once you activate Texting with Weave, you can never use it with one of your other systems on the same number unless you cancel weave or port that number outside of weave.

Pros

Decent complex system for good value, although there are some limits on what you can expect - especially when having to rely on support to set up some features, sometimes the hardest part is explaining to support how a PBX should function

Cons

Too much reliance on customer support. Any support agent that you can actually talk to is basically reading from the same "how to" guide on their website, so if you are a computer idiot they are very helpful. However if you've ever worked with a PBX or IP system before, you will know more than they do, and it is very frustrating to go through them to activate and change certain features - especially when they break something while trying to fix something else.

NG

Nicole G.

Weave for Dental Providers

Pros

The text messaging features are my absolute favorite about the software. We use text messaging for our appointment reminders, upcoming due dates, payment requests, and everyday communications with patients. My office has been closed this week due to t he COVID-19 pandemic, but we have been able to keep in contact with all of our patients and can even call them when necessary through the Weave app on our mobile phones. We also have a staff chat that we can use to message each other while in the office or away from the office. It is super handy. We have used many other patient communication products, and have never liked one as much as we like Weave.

Cons

The only con I have is that occasionally the mobile app acts up. But on the pro side of that, there's a mobile app so my office can check up on patients and our schedule anytime.

CM

Cindi M.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Great software, but was misleading at set up.

Customer service calls took long, and getting a response took even longer. They were very prompt when signing up for the service, but when I had issues, it was hard to get someone on the phone.

Pros

I really liked the app and how I had access to pretty much anything. I was able to see the schedule from the app, make phone calls, receive phone calls and see our reviews all in one spot.

Cons

I was really disappointed that I was promised digital forms at set up. Paid all these extra fees for services that were still in the "beta' process. I was told that the digital forms would auto populate into our open dental but they didn't. When I followed up, I was told they were still working on this feature. We had already been with this company for about 6 months and paying for a service we couldn't use.

NS

Nada S.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Has helped with appointment reminders and cleared time for other task

I am still in communication with higher up members of customer support and technical support. They have been able to help me with most of our issues and get back to me quickly.

Pros

The appointment and recall reminders has been life saving for our small practice.

Cons

Setting and implementation of the software was nothing short of a nightmare. I was constantly calling or emailing support. I was mislead of the functions and capability of Weave and the whole process made me wish we went with another company. After several escalations I was able to get a few member's of their staff to help me with issues. But based off of my experience with implementation, I couldn't recommend them.

SZ

Suzy Z.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Centralized Office Management

A game changer. We are more responsive to our patients and can give a more personal and relevant experience since we instantly see who is calling and when their last visit was and all critical information about them right on Weave without having to lose time going into our Dental Software.

Pros

The ability to access all text and call records to every patient in office and remotely is key. As an Office Manager I can assign team members responsibility with texting or calling patients and then easily see through Weave that it was done and read the detailed texts or listen to the recorded calls as well to ensure the work wasn’t just done but was done the right way!

Cons

The inability of the system to sort the auto text messages to a separate tab so they don’t crowd the ones that need a response.

NR

Nancy R.

Veterinary, 1-10 employees

Customer service is disorganized at best - what a nightmare

Horrible. The implementation team does not know what they are doing. This was an incredibly stressful experience and they continue bothering me MONTHS after cancelling with mistakes!

Pros

I liked the idea of it. It seemed like it would streamline our communications systems but it was an absolute nightmare I would not wish on anyone.

Cons

The biggest drawback was the fact that they screwed up my phone lines and somehow set my (the business owner's) PERSONAL CELL PHONE NUMBER as the outgoing phone number. So now a TON of clients have my personal number and call and text me at all hours of the day and night for mundane tasks like setting up an appointment. The only person that cared about this problem or even saw it as an issue was the...