amoCRM Reviews

amoCRM

Messenger-based sales tool for SMBs and entrepreneurs

4.5/5 (130 reviews)

Pros
  • AmoCRM is the best service , among many others, in which we tried to work and are tested. Very nice interface , simple and intuitive , not overloaded with details in it like working sales staff.Олег С.Read the full review
  • I work in a highly profitable IT business, so for us every customer can make a good profit, and so you can not lose them. But such cases were before we started using amoCRM.Evgeny F.Read the full review
  • Of the benefits I can note good functionality. One of my favorite features was the Digital Pipeline, with which we could automate the sales funnel, advertising, and mailing.Andrei K.Read the full review
Cons
  • Thirdly, the technical support service does not work well, employees are in no hurry to solve problems, but redirect them to each other, which takes a lot of time and effort.Maria D.Read the full review
  • There are flaws that are associated with lack of integration and low speed. In the standard version there is no normal environment for working with mail, an insufficient level of technical support.Julia V.Read the full review
  • Engineers ought to refine the interface, make it progressively others conscious: expel pointless apparatuses from the principle menu, disentangle joining records to cards.ahmed f.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Brian Møller Jacobsen

Clarity, Complexity into Simplicity. Organized. Time for content instead of Administration

Reviewed 2018-02-12

I finally have the needed tool to give my customer service as I desired. I can finally correct the long processes into specific steps and see where the exact improvement is needed for the results we aim for. It helps to have a clear plan and easy of access for all employees to collaborate on. This benefits the intern communication and makes an administrative task a lighthearted assignment and joyful instead of draining and complicated.

Pros
I love the functionalities. They are seemingly endless and can be integrated to any already setup softwares. It integrates all in one package, management into a single tool for overview and simplicity. I can launch a whole campaign, inform co-workers for tasks and have it replicated within a minute. There is access to all parts of the process from receiving customers on homepage, phonecall or facetoface. And then you simply put it into the system and have a precise engagement to any customer and their unique connection with my company. I can finally deliver the customer service and build the relationships as deep and interactive as I desired. To build trust, accountability, unique care and personalized treatment to each and everyone that will benefit. I have clarity in the process, can improve and see statistics to each and every step on the path. Improvement is now a actuality not a wish or dream. And it makes it easy to do so as well.

Cons
Well, the software has so many functions and abilities, it takes a while to engage the whole team into all of its areas and ways. I'd like a function to turn on specific features only as a startup and then move into advanced features instead of having it all at once.

ahmed faiez

It Is For You

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-10-04

I at long last have the required device to give my client care as I wanted. I can at last right the long procedures into explicit advances and see where the precise improvement is required for the outcomes we go for. It has a reasonable arrangement and simple of access for all workers to team up on. This advantages the understudy correspondence and makes an authoritative undertaking a happy task and euphoric as opposed to depleting and confused.

Pros
I deal with a great deal of records for various customers. Since we can't pick our records and are alloted to assigned customers, we have to realize how to manage individuals. Each customer is extraordinary and interesting, which means you need to adjust to their style and needs. I really depend on amoCRM for getting client data, utilizing internet based life the executives highlights and progress following. This product empowers me to dispatch a battle and increase leads. This product enables me to discuss adequately with my customers and keeps me directly on track with what steps to take.

Cons

Response from QSOFT

Hey Ahmed,

Thanks for your feedback!

Sylvie GARCELON

The platform supports working with popular social networks

Reviewed 2019-12-23

Pros
I work in a large bank, we have many sales channels. We maintain accounts on social networks, so it was important for us that the platform support integration with them. AmoCRM was just what we needed. With its help, we track information from Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram.

Cons
Developers often release updates. It may seem to some that this is great. But for users, amoCRM is a real nightmare. It is not possible to use the platform during updates. All modules at best start to slow down, and at worst they just stop working.

Nikolay Roubin

Not very intuitive software

Reviewed 2019-10-29

You need to manage it full time. It doesnt refresh well, emails are delayed. Basically, it's not flexible enough.

Pros
It does keep track of my customers. It does email the reports well. I can automate some features, even if they are not really set up well.

Cons
It's not intuitive at all. It's very slow and it's hard to import/export clients DB, and it's not really easy to clean it up. The work flow really needs to be explained better somehow.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Felix Garai

Needs to be fixed

Reviewed 2019-05-22

Pros
Very well allows you to track sales funnels. The ability to import and export data to Google Analytics is available. It integrates well with several chat platforms and works on my mobile phone.

Cons
Periodically, the system fails, during which I can not get into your personal account. The initial setup was too complicated, and I had to take the help of experts.

Response from QSOFT

Hey Felix,

Thanks for your sincere feedback!

We work a lot on the variety of integrations we provide our users with. Especially, on the messenger integrations as they will be the major sales channel in the coming years! We're glad these features work fine for you.

We strive to prevent system breakdowns and will continue to do so for you!

Olga Arestenko

Perfect for our needs

Reviewed 2018-11-06

Pros
We started using this CRM instead of Bitrix24. Dealing with the interface was easy, it is very simple. Due to this, in less than six months we have completely transferred the client base to the system. Special thanks to the support service, which promptly helped us with solving problems.

Cons
Mobile application needs to be improved. On some Android-powered smartphones, the scroll bar disappears. I do not know why this happens, but on iOS there is no such problem.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Dasha Selitskaya

Great Automated Platform

Reviewed 2019-11-26

Pros
AmoCRM has features to track and increase sales. There you can track tasks and transactions, conduct analytics and create detailed reports. The platform is ideally suited for small business tasks with a small budget for the implementation of a CRM system.

Cons
IP-telephony works only through the widget, it is inconvenient. I also noticed that the platform API sometimes gives an error when trying to collect information on tasks and deals.

Anonymous

long on specific steps and see processes where you need the best accurate results for

Reviewed 2018-03-03

Pros
There is access to all parts of the process of receiving guests in phone call, main page or facetoface. And then simply place it in the system and has a precise commitment to any customer and your exclusive connection to the company. I can finally provide the service to the customer and build relations interactive and as deep as you want.

Cons
I'd like a function to activate specific functions only as a start and then switch to advanced functions rather than have it all at the same time. The software has many functions and skills, which takes time involve the staff in all areas and ways.

Melania David

More easy CRM is not yet invented

Reviewed 2019-05-23

Pros
I adore amoCRM for its minimalist design and ease of management. All sections have a filter and a convenient task list, and for analytics, you can create sales funnel reports and summary reports.

Cons
In amoCRM it would be nice to add tools for grouping tasks and creating subtasks. Now it can be done with the help of tags, but it would be more convenient to use the built-in tool.

Response from QSOFT

Hey Melania,

We're grateful you left your feedback here!

We are super-proud you found amoCRM multi-functional and convenient!

We'll explore your idea on the tasks management and see how we can make it more comfortable for you.

Thanks again!

Павел Сенин

Very simple and useful

Reviewed 2015-12-16

I could see in amoCRM the ease and simplicity in working process. This CRM system will be the most efficient for the sales dept, because it has some special functions: scheduler , integration with telephony, integration mail to the site. If you would like to personalize your system just use API integration - it is the most simple method. I can manage my sales from all over the world by using mobile app. It is user-friendly and convenient. One of important factors to choose amoCRM for increasing number of your leads and amplification your sales managers is its attractive price. If you have lack of functionality, you can use widgets, located in the settings menu. I prefer amoCRM to all other CRM systems for small and medium segments of business.

Pros
Great API for customization and integration, simple integration with telephony, sites, emails, simple integration with other saas services and social networks.

Cons
Small amount functions for customization in graphical interface. Not god for difficult and long in time (several months and more) sales

Response from QSOFT LLC

Mr. Senin! Thank you for your review!
We try to be the best for you.

Anonymous

amoCRM Allows me to Effectively Communicate With Customers

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Definitely try it out for yourself, great program!

Pros
I manage a lot of accounts for different clients. Since we can’t choose our accounts and are assigned to designated clients, we need to know how to deal with people. Every client is different and unique, which means you have to adapt to their style and needs. I truly rely on amoCRM for obtaining customer information, using social media management features and progress tracking. This software enables me to launch a campaign and gain leads. This software allows me to communicate effectively with my clients and keeps me right on track with what steps to take.

Cons
Frankly, I think the program offers too many features which can be quite confusing. I haven’t tried all the features because I only use the ones that will help me in my job. Not technically a con, but it feels a bit crowded.

Anastasia Zhmurchuk

Great storage solution

Reviewed 2019-05-19

Pros
I work as a web application developer and use the platform mainly for communication with colleagues and for accessing various documents of our company. If the platform is viewed as cloud storage, then amoCRM is the perfect solution. Using the platform, you can save on third-party storage.

Cons
Developers should refine the interface, make it more humane: remove unnecessary tools from the main menu, simplify attaching files to cards.

Response from QSOFT

Hi, Anastasia,

Thanks for your feedback!

It's awesome that you found amoCRM a perfect storage solution as well as a good tool for internal communication. As it's not an ordinary use case for our product, we'd love to make a short interview with your company representative. If there's an opportunity to do that, please, contact our marketing specialist at pavel@team.amocrm.com

Thanks for your comment regarding the product's interface. We'll work more on making it as convenient as possible.

Алексей Маринов

Excel vs amoCRM

Reviewed 2015-12-16

Our office has five people. The entire customer base was carried out in Excel. That is about 1,500 clients. database has been stolen several times by managers , who then opened their businesses. Theft was impossible to track down. After implementing the amoCRM system , we have set up access to the customer base for managers. And it became possible to ensure the safety of the most valuable - the customer base. After the implementation of amoCRM , we have begun to see how many calls , tasks , emails processes manager. And then we fired 2 manager. Since they only create the appearance of work. It all began to count. Connect IP telephony and listened to the conversations of managers. We implemented service quality and could boost sales by controlling the work. Previously, there was chaos - once called the client. Then promised to call back , but did not call back. Now in the amoCRM system we could see , whether the task on to customers , what is the result of conversation and other important performance. Why amoCRM? This system is self-embeddable. Initially I bought one account and gave it to the manager. He understood the system and 2 weeks after he could not work without the amoCRM. It is very convenient. Safely. And most importantly - easy! The world will never be the same again . After using amoCRM - we will never go back to Excel.

Response from QSOFT LLC

Mr. Marinov! We are very grateful for such a detailed review of our system. We are also pleased that we could benefit your business!

Galina Romanenkova

amoCRM really helps to increase sales.

Reviewed 2015-12-17

We introduced the system to the company in early 2015. (for reference : iTrack - Web - studio on the market since 2004) You understand that we have a crisis in Russia , the rise in prices and etc., so we and other companies dont have founds for promotion, and therefore sales fell. Then we decided to implement CRM. First set Bitriks24 and were disappointed. Enterprise Portal and Communications within the company organizes smartly, but work with clients was not comfortable. Then we decided to put amoCRM. It was a breath of fresh air. In Bitriks24 In Bitrikse24 managers were forced themselves to enter data into the CRM, to have analytics. In amoCRM you work with pleasure, this system reall helps you in sales. Analytics is at the high level. Though personally to us the standard options in analytics is not enough. Then we decided to modify the system on our own. We had some qualified programmers in our company, so it wasnt difficult, and we have modified system for our requirements. We liked this app and to modify it so much, that we became amoCRM partners. And now we help other companies to increase and automate their sales. Life hack to work with support: usually the time for consideration of treatment is three hours. If the task is urgent, please send your request in the support, and when you will know number of your ticket, call to the support and say your ticket number, then ask them to expedite time of the consideration.

Response from QSOFT LLC

Ms. Romanenkova! Thank you for your review!
We are very pleased that your company is our Partner and that our system has helped you to develop your business.

Дмитрий Агеев

Amo crm converts time into money

Reviewed 2015-12-14

I Run a company that designs and promotes websites. Question about installing some common system of working with clients stood for a long time, but could not decide what we will do, how to customize the system to our business. Conversed on this topic with a friend who has a business selling spare parts for cars.He advised the Amo CRM. His words I took not seriously, because we have different lines of business. But decided to try it. After a week of use AmoCRM realized that this is exactly what we need. The system is easily tuned under our direction. Managers have studied for two hours. Of course, had to configure the system, but thanks to a responsive service for dealing with customers, it managed to fulfill two working days. Universal interface allows you to monitor the work of sales Department to see specific figures on the purchase funnel, how many customers "went" and at what stage. No need to spend time on endless meetings, set plans and to monitor their implementation. Managers can see how much salary they will get at the end of the month. Now I can log in anywhere (as frequent business traveller) where there is access to the Internet and monitor the progress in the Department. Still don't understand how we could do without this system. Regret not having done it before. So many customers have missed. Amocrm is our workplace, our main tool in sales. I advise amoCRM to anyone who value their time and their customers.

Pros
I have no complains about customer support service

Cons
Limited disk space. I would like more. But this is not so important

Roman Yarovyi

Good CRM for Mid-size companies

Reviewed 2019-01-26

We use this CRM with a big project and we have flow around 150 leads per day. It's good CRM for mid-size companies, because of it's functions and price.

Pros
- Huge variety of integrations with different analytics services and call-tracking services - You can import leads not only via API, but also you have ready scripts for websites, or import lead via integrations - Create your own widgets. For example we use widget that stores different useful links for our managers - Get analytics of your sales in total and get information per manager - Attach tasks to your leads, so manager won't miss when he should contact client - You can integrate your PBX system into amoCRM, so you can do calls directly from CRM

Cons
- Lack of customization in reports, especially when you have several projects in one account - It's expensive for small projects

Илкин Байларли

Sales automation

Reviewed 2015-12-16

Our company has been using the system for automation of sales , because it is very convenient. With amoCRM no client is lost, and sales funnel helps lead them systematically, according to the business processes. Also, it was pretty easy to track problematic stages of the transaction, and work on them. Another clear advantage , I believe ,is intuitive and succinct basic functionality.

Pros
Any manager can quickly enough understand it. And with multi-function API we were able to fully automate the entire sales team, we have moved away from the human factor and the system is now much solves itself without distracting from the work of managers. Another very convenient that the technical support system is open every day around the clock , and advise us on by telephone or by mail. I believe that for such features like amoCRM, its price is very democratic - we have it paid off for one successful deal! That it is another definite plus !

Cons
amoCRM only suitable for sales force automation, it is not suitable for automation projects and production.

Response from QSOFT LLC

Dear Ilkin! Thank you for review!
We are very pleased that you so highly value us!

Alex Brysyakin

Convenient sales management system

Reviewed 2019-01-20

Pros
In our company, we use amoCRM for sales management. Right in the system, you can set tasks and reminders to managers, relatively easy integration with IP telephony is available, and an important function of viewing the history of interaction with customers is implemented. Of course, amoCRM has much more extensive functionality, but I described only what I use myself.

Cons
The amoCRM sales management system lacks the function to divide the leads into categories, and there is also no possibility of performing predictive analytics and tracking project development.

Vesna Gordon

Convenient CRM-system for accounting transactions and customer base

Reviewed 2018-11-19

Pros
I use amoCRM service to track the number of transactions and the distribution of meetings with clients. The tool has full integration with mobile devices. Thanks to this, you can use all the functions of the service from a smartphone or tablet. The function of importing and exporting data to Google Analytics is available.

Cons
One of the main disadvantages of amoCRM is technical support. It can take several days to solve problems and questions. Also, the system occasionally fails because of what is not possible to enter your personal account.

Olga Saburova

Convenient linking of deals to contacts

Reviewed 2018-12-01

Pros
A very convenient application, which after installation helped save our managers a lot of nerves, and management - money. The application is convenient due to the possibility of integration with the phone manager. As a result, reminders about calls come to the mobile phone, which is always with you. The customer database is also now always at hand. Everything is sorted in order. Very friendly interface. You can add additional fields to the cards.

Cons
I wish the analytics were more extensive. At times, the application freezes for a few seconds. But in general, the impression is good. It is a pity that in addition to sales, the application is difficult to apply anywhere else.

Olga Sherstuakova

Good CRM

Reviewed 2018-05-07

Pros
amoCRM is great for a business based on sales, and it does not matter whether you have a real store or you offer virtual services, for example, in programming or web design. In this CRM, I easily configure tasks for myself and my subordinates, and monitor their implementation. Conveniently, all the actions performed on the tablet, immediately synchronized with the computer and employees are always at hand with up-to-date information.

Cons
Unfortunately, this system is very complex, but the developers do not provide a step-by-step guide on how to install it and properly configure it. Another thing I do not like is the inability to view statistics on mobile devices.

John Thomas

An efficient tool for sales management.

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-08-06

Pros
The application can be set up with ease and it just takes a few minutes. As the application is user-centric, the users can add new users to the board and change the user management settings to secure the data. The application, to improve the workflow integrates with other applications like the Zapier, Zendesk and Google applications etc. The pipeline management helps with analyzing the performance of salespeople and helps them to stay in track with the targets. In no time you can launch a new campaign and inform all the team members about their respective tasks . The multifunctional program interface helps you automate the salesforce. You can access the application via any device, and the changes or edits made are instantly synchronized.

Cons
You can’t view the statistics on your mobile phones. If you try exporting a huge file, that would take a lot of time and you can’t export any raw data including inbound or outbound calls. More self-customization services would improve the functionality of the application.

Yana Gaman

Convenient business management system

Reviewed 2018-12-07

Pros
We use amoCRM in our company for more than 3 years. The service provides a large set of useful tools for business management: a system of sales analytics, the function of creating a sales funnel. There is the possibility of integration with the website and the phone for the accounting of leads.

Cons
The first and, probably, the main disadvantage of the amoCRM business management service is that after you add a new manager to the system, he can see all the profits and turnover of the company.

Sergei Ivanou

I am the head of call center

Reviewed 2015-12-25

I am the head of call center and I had a task to make work of operators more simply and quicker on the one hand, but to consider all nuances and tasks in crm to system on the other hand. Tried some crm programs, but stopped a choice on amoCRM.

Pros
Idle time and fast start of this program allowed us also quickly and simply to adjust all purposes individually under inquiries of our firm, namely: 1. Fast filling of a card of the client and all contact information; 2. Integration with IP telephony; 3. Fast statement of tasks and transfer to their other departments or employees; 4. Convenient integration with email marketing by mail on client base; 5. SMS mailing of reminders and informing clients on the carried-out actions, discounts, etc.; 6. Communication of all filled forms of a subscription and orders on our websites with the amoCRM program; 7. At the end of day quickly to consider and analyze work of each call center operator. All these purposes were successfully realized by means of the amoCRM program without additional capital investments that also affected a choice сrm systems for our firm. The amoCRM program is ideally suited for simple call centers. I recommend!

Cons
with a slight time delay come letters to the email.

Mariia Petrovych

amoCRM - the system aimed at obtaining the result

Reviewed 2018-08-26

Pros
amoCRM originally bribed me with a huge number of functions and a nice well thought out design. The system is so thought out and implemented that even after several days of work and adding a small amount of data it was already clear that this CRM will suit us and we will be able to use it for business. Slowly we sorted out the modules we needed (Transactions, Lida, Contacts, Tasks) and the work moves very quickly.

Cons
Despite the nice design, it turned out that it is difficult to install the system and configure it. We even had to invite to the office a specialist who works only with amoCRM, but he helped us save time on installing CRM.