Kommo Logo

Kommo

Messenger-based sales tool for SMBs and entrepreneurs

Kommo Reviews

4.4

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.98/10

Reviews by rating

I like that it is very easy to use and intuitive, features drag and drop approach in their user interface, provides great capabilities for collaboration between teams, and is relevantly affordable.
I like to use amoCRM, because this service is highly stable, provides a huge number of useful functions and easily integrates with the social networks we need.
The main advantage of amoCRM is the ease and simplicity of implementation of business processes. The intuitive interface made it possible for employees to quickly adapt to the system.
There are flaws that are associated with lack of integration and low speed. In the standard version there is no normal environment for working with mail, an insufficient level of technical support.
Technical support staff was in no hurry to solve the problems that we contacted them several times. Due to a poorly working email client, we had to use other software.

ВЛ

Виталий Л.

Marketing and Advertising,

We are a digital agency and the process of selling our services is a key element in the development of the whole company. Before moving on amoCRM tried other systems, but without much success. After the introduction of amoCRM to our company, the average efficiency of sales increased by 15% and total revenue by more than 20%. Just want to point out the simplicity and ease of use of the system. New managers who come to us in the company master this program in a matter of hours and have been working there almost since the first day. And I like the head very convenient to manage Analytics and sales statistics. I recommend to all companies for the division sell and maintain the client database.

Pros

Simplicity and ease of use.

Cons

Currently disadvantages not detected.

Dear Vitaly! Thanks for review! We are very pleased that our system can help you improve business performance!

Marketing and Advertising, 10,001+ employees

amoCRM Allows me to Effectively Communicate With Customers

Definitely try it out for yourself, great program!

Pros

I manage a lot of accounts for different clients. Since we can’t choose our accounts and are assigned to designated clients, we need to know how to deal with people. Every client is different and unique, which means you have to adapt to their style and needs. I truly rely on amoCRM for obtaining customer information, using social media management features and progress tracking. This software enables me to launch a campaign and gain leads. This software allows me to communicate effectively with my clients and keeps me right on track with what steps to take.

Cons

Frankly, I think the program offers too many features which can be quite confusing. I haven’t tried all the features because I only use the ones that will help me in my job. Not technically a con, but it feels a bit crowded.

Pablo Rafael G.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

My experience trying to ask Kommo for help in serving a client who wants more than 100 licenses:

Pros

They integrate a bunch of tools but all are buggy, not intuitive and they dont support the clients

Cons

I wrote to them by WhatsApp and in a rather rude way they sent me to the support chat. I wrote to the support chat and they sent me to this link for this meeting. I book the meeting canceling other commitments and they send me back to another department.All this to try to make my first sale of over 100 licenses under information that IS NOT in the 5 minute course that any 5 year old can get through.There comes a time when you have to say enough is enough to be stepped on, if this is how we are starting out, we are not going to end well.I have taken the name of every person who has served me in that manner to put as a review on every website where Kommo is mentioned, you are a disgrace.

AZ

Anastasia Z.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great storage solution

Pros

I work as a web application developer and use the platform mainly for communication with colleagues and for accessing various documents of our company. If the platform is viewed as cloud storage, then amoCRM is the perfect solution. Using the platform, you can save on third-party storage.

Cons

Developers should refine the interface, make it more humane: remove unnecessary tools from the main menu, simplify attaching files to cards.

Hi, Anastasia, Thanks for your feedback! It's awesome that you found amoCRM a perfect storage solution as well as a good tool for internal communication. As it's not an ordinary use case for our product, we'd love to make a short interview with your company representative. If there's an opportunity to do that, please, contact our marketing specialist at pavel@team.amocrm.com Thanks for your comment regarding the product's interface. We'll work more on making it as convenient as possible.

SG

Sylvie G.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

The platform supports working with popular social networks

Pros

I work in a large bank, we have many sales channels. We maintain accounts on social networks, so it was important for us that the platform support integration with them. AmoCRM was just what we needed. With its help, we track information from Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram.

Cons

Developers often release updates. It may seem to some that this is great. But for users, amoCRM is a real nightmare. It is not possible to use the platform during updates. All modules at best start to slow down, and at worst they just stop working.

AD

Anton D.

Not the best option CRM

Pros

At first it seemed to me that the interface is not overloaded with unnecessary elements, which allows the program to be sorted out quickly enough. The functionality is quite wide, there is the possibility of narrow settings for sale funnels and transaction cards. Excellent integration with cloud providers.

Cons

There is no possibility to customize the analytics section on your own, everything is standard and simple, sharpened exclusively for sales. There is no usual environment for working with mail, there are failures and delays in the delivery of notifications and messages.

AK

Andrei K.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Service is not for everyone

Pros

We used amoCRM for a year, but stopped paying subscriptions. Of the benefits I can note good functionality. One of my favorite features was the Digital Pipeline, with which we could automate the sales funnel, advertising, and mailing.

Cons

The service is not intended for efficient work with clients. To answer a letter, you need to spend from 10 to 30 minutes. In addition, it is difficult to obtain information from the support service. They have one answer to all the questions: there is a problem, we are solving it. Neither the timing nor the reason you will never know.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

An accurate and precise tool; lessened computation and data errors

Pros

Our clients are mostly business owners or managers and with amoCRM, they have been very pleased with our service. We are pleased that we have used the product and reviewed it intensively before using it on our clients. We love every feature that is available. With the management of every project possible, this software did more and created possibilities for our team. Account and expense tracking are more positive features which made using amoCRM amazing. Everything is easier and financial management is more accurate.

Cons

Tech support of this product is honestly pretty poor. Response takes a long time to arrive. Good thing we only have little chances to need tech support.

Kostas A.

Ease & Economy - The powers of amoCRM

If we take the top-ten rated Leads & Deals CRM softwares and calculate their average price per user, we are going to find that amoCRM (with an average of 15 euros per user/per month) is about 35% cheaper. It is economical for a pipeline software were you can easily track, how your leads move through it. In Stats screen, the audit trail info (of your leads) is a successful supplementation. The conversion...

ВЧ

Виталий Ч.

Internet,

amoCRM - a single workspace

Since the beginning of this year, we use the amoCRM in our sales department. The first time was certainly uncomfortable , but thanks to webinars and documentation, staff involved in the work with the product within two weeks. Functional of the system covers work with the client and lead since the first treatment to completion of the transaction. I am glad to work with multiple sales funnel , which...

Pros

Low barrier to entry

Cons

not work with documents

Dear Vitaly! Thanks for your review. We are constantly improving our webinars and do a more complete documentation in order that it may be even easier for you to deal with the system.

VG

Vesna G.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Convenient CRM-system for accounting transactions and customer base

Pros

I use amoCRM service to track the number of transactions and the distribution of meetings with clients. The tool has full integration with mobile devices. Thanks to this, you can use all the functions of the service from a smartphone or tablet. The function of importing and exporting data to Google Analytics is available.

Cons

One of the main disadvantages of amoCRM is technical support. It can take several days to solve problems and questions. Also, the system occasionally fails because of what is not possible to enter your personal account.

YG

Yana G.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Convenient business management system

Pros

We use amoCRM in our company for more than 3 years. The service provides a large set of useful tools for business management: a system of sales analytics, the function of creating a sales funnel. There is the possibility of integration with the website and the phone for the accounting of leads.

Cons

The first and, probably, the main disadvantage of the amoCRM business management service is that after you add a new manager to the system, he can see all the profits and turnover of the company.

DS

Dasha S.

Great Automated Platform

Pros

AmoCRM has features to track and increase sales. There you can track tasks and transactions, conduct analytics and create detailed reports. The platform is ideally suited for small business tasks with a small budget for the implementation of a CRM system.

Cons

IP-telephony works only through the widget, it is inconvenient. I also noticed that the platform API sometimes gives an error when trying to collect information on tasks and deals.

AI

Alex I.

Functional Sales Management System

Pros

To manage the sales of the company, we use the amoCRM system. The platform provides an opportunity to analyze sales and track employee performance. Integration with the site through the API. It is possible to create sales funnels.

Cons

Inside the amoCRM platform there is no function to forecast sales. Also missing tool for managing resources and documents. You can not divide leads into different categories.

PM

Polina M.

1-10 employees

For a long time I've used this CRM service

Pros

Convenient functionality: as soon as this service appeared on the Internet, I began to use it. Plus, there is no need for unnecessary fuss: all employees added to their chat and can communicate on work issues, track all their actions, do not need to bother with viewing cameras and monitors. Definitely recommend the program.

Cons

Unfortunately, the support service answers for a long time and it's difficult to solve problems with bugs yourself, we have to wait an hour for an answer, and this slows down the work. It's good that the problems are rare.

SN

Sam N.

1-10 employees

Saves time, increases efficiency

Pros

Simply perfectly structures the information, exercises control over the workflow, where it is necessary to prompt, remind. All information for productive activities is at hand. The program does half the work for you.

Cons

But I would like a little more options for self-customization, add individuality to a specific business. At large volumes, the memory limit for attachments may end.

Nataly O.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

One of the most simple CRM

Pros

Of the previously used numerous platforms, amoCRM is one of the simplest of them. It has a nice design and extensive integration with a significant number of other tools.

Cons

The system does not always work stably, I lack the necessary settings in the reports, and the support service works slowly and very often cannot solve the problems we have encountered.

EF

Evgeny F.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

With amoCRM we have significantly improved the efficiency of managers

Pros

I work in a highly profitable IT business, so for us every customer can make a good profit, and so you can not lose them. But such cases were before we started using amoCRM. Now all interaction is clearly logged, and the system can see the communication from the client's first appeal and to provide him with final reports on the work done.

Cons

I do not like how the technical support service works in this system, guys can not answer questions for a long time.

FK

Feodosiy K.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Convenient customer and sales accounting

Pros

We use CRM amoCRM to account for customer base and sales managers transactions. The system allows you to access detailed sales analytics. There is a possibility of integration with a personal site, there is an excellent mobile version for smartphones and tablets.

Cons

The main disadvantage of amoCRM is that only 4 types of reports are available in the system: goals, sales, employees and the number of calls. You cannot add new reports yourself.

YM

Yana M.

Definetely the best choice

Pros

We have tried several different CRM-systems but they didn’t work for us: interface was unmanageable and too complex or settings for the specifics of our company weren’t flexible enough. We had heard about AmoCRM from colleagues and decided to try AmoCRM. After trial period we have realized that this system is exactly what we need. It contains everything you need and nothing odd, it can be easily adjusted to meet needs of a company. Analytics allows you to track how your staff works, which provides a significant increase in sales effectiveness. We've been looking for a convenient system and finally found it. I highly recommend it!

Cons

Can't say. Our stuff has quickly adapted to the system, they no longer miss important tasks, we have managed to automate a lot of manual work and now our customers are satisfied with fast service.

RR

Ross R.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Good system for collecting customer data

Pros

Statistics amoCRM collects all the information about our company's customers. The service fully integrates with the list of social networks necessary for us and works well on iOS and Android mobile platforms.

Cons

The key disadvantages of amoCRM are interrelated with the collaboration system. You can not make predictions, as well as not enough features that would allow to monitor the current progress of the project.

RM

Rony M.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

The support service is not competent enough

Pros

This CRM can significantly increase the productivity of our employees. The software allows you to assign tasks to employees of our company, and also contributes to the convenient processing of important information.

Cons

The notification system sometimes fails. The technical support service does not work as well as we would like, therefore, our employees have resolved many problems themselves.

MY

Maxim Y.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Multifunctional platform

Pros

Functional modern platform with a clear interface, which is extremely comfortable to use thanks to integration with the manager of mobile devices. It is possible to add additional fields for cards.

Cons

Some fields are translated in the wrong way. In case of failures or errors, the response from the support service to your request can be waited from several days to a couple of weeks.

CW

Chris W.

Poor support service

Pros

Using amoCRM allowed us to significantly increase the efficiency of our team. The service works stably and freely integrates with social networks that we use on an ongoing basis.

Cons

I didn’t like the work of the support service, because, without waiting for an answer from them, we had to look for a solution on the forums ourselves, which took a lot of our time.

MD

Maria D.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,001+ employees

This CRM has not worked well

Pros

In the process of choosing the most suitable CRM for our work, we used amoCRM for several months and I can confidently say that this is the worst option possible. Perhaps the only advantage of the system is that it is quite simple to master and you can quickly configure and get started.

Cons

The disadvantages of amoCRM can be listed for a long time, but I will focus on the main ones. Firstly, the built-in mail client works very poorly - we had to use separate software. Secondly, at any moment the system may freeze. Thirdly, the technical support service does not work well, employees are in no hurry to solve problems, but redirect them to each other, which takes a lot of time and effort.