All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

amoCRM

Messenger-based sales tool for SMBs and entrepreneurs

amoCRM Reviews

ahmed f.

Read the full review
Of the benefits I can note good functionality. One of my favorite features was the Digital Pipeline, with which we could automate the sales funnel, advertising, and mailing.

Andrei K.

Read the full review
I work in a highly profitable IT business, so for us every customer can make a good profit, and so you can not lose them. But such cases were before we started using amoCRM.

Evgeny F.

Read the full review

Cons

There are flaws that are associated with lack of integration and low speed. In the standard version there is no normal environment for working with mail, an insufficient level of technical support.

Julia V.

Read the full review
Thirdly, the technical support service does not work well, employees are in no hurry to solve problems, but redirect them to each other, which takes a lot of time and effort.

Maria D.

Read the full review
Engineers ought to refine the interface, make it progressively others conscious: expel pointless apparatuses from the principle menu, disentangle joining records to cards.

ahmed f.

Read the full review

Great features and nice customer service at a fair price

Price is reasonable for all feature in get and customer service is exceptional.

Pros

They have integrations with the major social networks like Instagram, Facebook, Gmail and the most important Whatsapp via Twilio, which allow you to integrate in a legal way. They also have a live chat with chatbot that works fine. Of course they are not a chat company, so it's simples, but it works fine to most activities.

Cons

The filter features are limited and sometimes things like select a empty field, depending on field type, it's impossible.

Cost-effective yet powerful CRM alternative

This is a good company. They are new enough to not be tied to old technology, but old enough to know what they are doing. Their live chat support has been excellent for us as well.

Pros

This is the only CRM we found that integrated with Social Media messaging, which is the preferred communication medium for many of our customers. We used to have our team using Facebook messenger within our FB Business Manager page directly, but now we can have these Messenger interactions INSIDE our CRM and then bridge those conversations into texts and phone calls. The software is intuitive and its user interface is excellent. There are many Automotive-specific CRM tools out there, but they are all old and clunky compared to amoCRM.

Cons

The integration with FB is treated as a "bot" on the FB side, even though we have real humans in our call center replying to customers via amoCRM. This means that a stricter set of rules is applied to our conversations from FB, and we've had the link shut down a couple times. It's still a great integration to have--especially considering that no other CRMs can do this. Also, the integration with Twilio is quite limited when it comes to outbound and inbound calls. I love the automatic call recording features, but we are not able to assign agent-specific numbers that customers can call back. It would be wonderful if we could have a mini-IVR inside amoCRM so that when customers call us back the routing could be more efficient. The smartphone app could be better too.

Not very intuitive software

You need to manage it full time. It doesnt refresh well, emails are delayed. Basically, it's not flexible enough.

Pros

It does keep track of my customers. It does email the reports well. I can automate some features, even if they are not really set up well.

Cons

It's not intuitive at all. It's very slow and it's hard to import/export clients DB, and it's not really easy to clean it up. The work flow really needs to be explained better somehow.

Clarity, Complexity into Simplicity. Organized. Time for content instead of Administration

I finally have the needed tool to give my customer service as I desired. I can finally correct the long processes into specific steps and see where the exact improvement is needed for the results we aim for. It helps to have a clear plan and easy of access for all employees to collaborate on. This benefits the intern communication and makes an administrative task a lighthearted assignment and joyful instead of draining and complicated.

Pros

I love the functionalities. They are seemingly endless and can be integrated to any already setup softwares. It integrates all in one package, management into a single tool for overview and simplicity. I can launch a whole campaign, inform co-workers for tasks and have it replicated within a minute. There is access to all parts of the process from receiving customers on homepage, phonecall or...

Cons

Well, the software has so many functions and abilities, it takes a while to engage the whole team into all of its areas and ways. I'd like a function to turn on specific features only as a startup and then move into advanced features instead of having it all at once.

Good CRM for Mid-size companies

We use this CRM with a big project and we have flow around 150 leads per day. It's good CRM for mid-size companies, because of it's functions and price.

Pros

- Huge variety of integrations with different analytics services and call-tracking services - You can import leads not only via API, but also you have ready scripts for websites, or import lead via integrations - Create your own widgets. For example we use widget that stores different useful links for our managers - Get analytics of your sales in total and get information per manager - Attach tasks to your leads, so manager won't miss when he should contact client - You can integrate your PBX system into amoCRM, so you can do calls directly from CRM

Cons

- Lack of customization in reports, especially when you have several projects in one account - It's expensive for small projects

long on specific steps and see processes where you need the best accurate results for

Pros

There is access to all parts of the process of receiving guests in phone call, main page or facetoface. And then simply place it in the system and has a precise commitment to any customer and your exclusive connection to the company. I can finally provide the service to the customer and build relations interactive and as deep as you want.

Cons

I'd like a function to activate specific functions only as a start and then switch to advanced functions rather than have it all at the same time. The software has many functions and skills, which takes time involve the staff in all areas and ways.

amoCRM - optimal solution for a dynamic business

amoCRM seems to be an optimal solution for a dynamic business – as it is compatible with iPad you can add new information literally on the run. Drag and drop leads in the pipeline, quickly attach files to the contact/lead cards, send emails to the clients by simply clicking on the his/her email. There are also new features which I am yet to test (advanced integration with WordPress, extensive email...

Pros

Can be run on different devices - laptop, tablet, mobile phone effortless implementation

Cons

Slow export: The bigger your account gets the more problems you seem to have with the export of files. No templates: what amoCRM really lacks, in my opinion, is templates. What I mean is, for example I have a business process where all the leads are pretty much standard. And it would be really nice if I could simply create a template and be able to set default values – could really contribute a lot to the automation.

Very simple and useful

I could see in amoCRM the ease and simplicity in working process. This CRM system will be the most efficient for the sales dept, because it has some special functions: scheduler , integration with telephony, integration mail to the site. If you would like to personalize your system just use API integration - it is the most simple method. I can manage my sales from all over the world by using mobile app. It is user-friendly and convenient. One of important factors to choose amoCRM for increasing number of your leads and amplification your sales managers is its attractive price. If you have lack of functionality, you can use widgets, located in the settings menu. I prefer amoCRM to all other CRM systems for small and medium segments of business.

Pros

Great API for customization and integration, simple integration with telephony, sites, emails, simple integration with other saas services and social networks.

Cons

Small amount functions for customization in graphical interface. Not god for difficult and long in time (several months and more) sales

Mr. Senin! Thank you for your review! We try to be the best for you.

AmoCRM is outstanding

This is the best contact manager I have ever used. Super affordable... almost too good to be true! As a business developer I now recommend AMOCRM to all my clients.

Pros

Price is phenomenal, super easy to use, up and using within minutes of purchase, ... this is a CRM that makes our company money!

Cons

Tech support could have better knowledge about the use of the features in real life, how it applies to working day to day... but what they don't know, they have found out for me. They don't respond to messages very well, I have to keep calling back.

amoCRM the best system for sales

I work in sales for 20 years, at different times work with clients was organized differently - these were tables in Excel and CRM systems, and even entries in a diary. But in 2011, I met amoCRM and since then not leave with this magnificent system for conducting customers and sales accounting. Two years ago, I launched the next startup, and of course chose amoCRM to work with clients, because with...

amoCRM Allows me to Effectively Communicate With Customers

Definitely try it out for yourself, great program!

Pros

I manage a lot of accounts for different clients. Since we can’t choose our accounts and are assigned to designated clients, we need to know how to deal with people. Every client is different and unique, which means you have to adapt to their style and needs. I truly rely on amoCRM for obtaining customer information, using social media management features and progress tracking. This software enables me to launch a campaign and gain leads. This software allows me to communicate effectively with my clients and keeps me right on track with what steps to take.

Cons

Frankly, I think the program offers too many features which can be quite confusing. I haven’t tried all the features because I only use the ones that will help me in my job. Not technically a con, but it feels a bit crowded.

It Is For You

I at long last have the required device to give my client care as I wanted. I can at last right the long procedures into explicit advances and see where the precise improvement is required for the outcomes we go for. It has a reasonable arrangement and simple of access for all workers to team up on. This advantages the understudy correspondence and makes an authoritative undertaking a happy task and euphoric as opposed to depleting and confused.

Pros

I deal with a great deal of records for various customers. Since we can't pick our records and are alloted to assigned customers, we have to realize how to manage individuals. Each customer is extraordinary and interesting, which means you need to adjust to their style and needs. I really depend on amoCRM for getting client data, utilizing internet based life the executives highlights and progress following. This product empowers me to dispatch a battle and increase leads. This product enables me to discuss adequately with my customers and keeps me directly on track with what steps to take.

Cons

Hey Ahmed, Thanks for your feedback!

Great storage solution

Pros

I work as a web application developer and use the platform mainly for communication with colleagues and for accessing various documents of our company. If the platform is viewed as cloud storage, then amoCRM is the perfect solution. Using the platform, you can save on third-party storage.

Cons

Developers should refine the interface, make it more humane: remove unnecessary tools from the main menu, simplify attaching files to cards.

Hi, Anastasia, Thanks for your feedback! It's awesome that you found amoCRM a perfect storage solution as well as a good tool for internal communication. As it's not an ordinary use case for our product, we'd love to make a short interview with your company representative. If there's an opportunity to do that, please, contact our marketing specialist at pavel@team.amocrm.com Thanks for your comment regarding the product's interface. We'll work more on making it as convenient as possible.

Excel vs amoCRM

Our office has five people. The entire customer base was carried out in Excel. That is about 1,500 clients. database has been stolen several times by managers , who then opened their businesses. Theft was impossible to track down. After implementing the amoCRM system , we have set up access to the customer base for managers. And it became possible to ensure the safety of the most valuable - the...

Cons

Mr. Marinov! We are very grateful for such a detailed review of our system. We are also pleased that we could benefit your business!

The platform supports working with popular social networks

Pros

I work in a large bank, we have many sales channels. We maintain accounts on social networks, so it was important for us that the platform support integration with them. AmoCRM was just what we needed. With its help, we track information from Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram.

Cons

Developers often release updates. It may seem to some that this is great. But for users, amoCRM is a real nightmare. It is not possible to use the platform during updates. All modules at best start to slow down, and at worst they just stop working.

amoCRM really helps to increase sales.

We introduced the system to the company in early 2015. (for reference : iTrack - Web - studio on the market since 2004) You understand that we have a crisis in Russia , the rise in prices and etc., so we and other companies dont have founds for promotion, and therefore sales fell. Then we decided to implement CRM. First set Bitriks24 and were disappointed. Enterprise Portal and Communications...

Cons

Ms. Romanenkova! Thank you for your review! We are very pleased that your company is our Partner and that our system has helped you to develop your business.

Amo crm converts time into money

I Run a company that designs and promotes websites. Question about installing some common system of working with clients stood for a long time, but could not decide what we will do, how to customize the system to our business. Conversed on this topic with a friend who has a business selling spare parts for cars.He advised the Amo CRM. His words I took not seriously, because we have different...

Pros

I have no complains about customer support service

Cons

Limited disk space. I would like more. But this is not so important

Sales automation

Our company has been using the system for automation of sales , because it is very convenient. With amoCRM no client is lost, and sales funnel helps lead them systematically, according to the business processes. Also, it was pretty easy to track problematic stages of the transaction, and work on them. Another clear advantage , I believe ,is intuitive and succinct basic functionality.

Pros

Any manager can quickly enough understand it. And with multi-function API we were able to fully automate the entire sales team, we have moved away from the human factor and the system is now much solves itself without distracting from the work of managers. Another very convenient that the technical support system is open every day around the clock , and advise us on by telephone or by mail. I believe that for such features like amoCRM, its price is very democratic - we have it paid off for one successful deal! That it is another definite plus !

Cons

amoCRM only suitable for sales force automation, it is not suitable for automation projects and production.

Dear Ilkin! Thank you for review! We are very pleased that you so highly value us!

Convenient sales management system

Pros

In our company, we use amoCRM for sales management. Right in the system, you can set tasks and reminders to managers, relatively easy integration with IP telephony is available, and an important function of viewing the history of interaction with customers is implemented. Of course, amoCRM has much more extensive functionality, but I described only what I use myself.

Cons

The amoCRM sales management system lacks the function to divide the leads into categories, and there is also no possibility of performing predictive analytics and tracking project development.

Convenient CRM-system for accounting transactions and customer base

Pros

I use amoCRM service to track the number of transactions and the distribution of meetings with clients. The tool has full integration with mobile devices. Thanks to this, you can use all the functions of the service from a smartphone or tablet. The function of importing and exporting data to Google Analytics is available.

Cons

One of the main disadvantages of amoCRM is technical support. It can take several days to solve problems and questions. Also, the system occasionally fails because of what is not possible to enter your personal account.

Good CRM

Pros

amoCRM is great for a business based on sales, and it does not matter whether you have a real store or you offer virtual services, for example, in programming or web design. In this CRM, I easily configure tasks for myself and my subordinates, and monitor their implementation. Conveniently, all the actions performed on the tablet, immediately synchronized with the computer and employees are always at hand with up-to-date information.

Cons

Unfortunately, this system is very complex, but the developers do not provide a step-by-step guide on how to install it and properly configure it. Another thing I do not like is the inability to view statistics on mobile devices.

Convenient linking of deals to contacts

Pros

A very convenient application, which after installation helped save our managers a lot of nerves, and management - money. The application is convenient due to the possibility of integration with the phone manager. As a result, reminders about calls come to the mobile phone, which is always with you. The customer database is also now always at hand. Everything is sorted in order. Very friendly interface. You can add additional fields to the cards.

Cons

I wish the analytics were more extensive. At times, the application freezes for a few seconds. But in general, the impression is good. It is a pity that in addition to sales, the application is difficult to apply anywhere else.

Needs to be fixed

Pros

Very well allows you to track sales funnels. The ability to import and export data to Google Analytics is available. It integrates well with several chat platforms and works on my mobile phone.

Cons

Periodically, the system fails, during which I can not get into your personal account. The initial setup was too complicated, and I had to take the help of experts.

Hey Felix, Thanks for your sincere feedback! We work a lot on the variety of integrations we provide our users with. Especially, on the messenger integrations as they will be the major sales channel in the coming years! We're glad these features work fine for you. We strive to prevent system breakdowns and will continue to do so for you!

An efficient tool for sales management.

Pros

The application can be set up with ease and it just takes a few minutes. As the application is user-centric, the users can add new users to the board and change the user management settings to secure the data. The application, to improve the workflow integrates with other applications like the Zapier, Zendesk and Google applications etc. The pipeline management helps with analyzing the performance of salespeople and helps them to stay in track with the targets. In no time you can launch a new campaign and inform all the team members about their respective tasks . The multifunctional program interface helps you automate the salesforce. You can access the application via any device, and the changes or edits made are instantly synchronized.

Cons

You can’t view the statistics on your mobile phones. If you try exporting a huge file, that would take a lot of time and you can’t export any raw data including inbound or outbound calls. More self-customization services would improve the functionality of the application.

Convenient business management system

Pros

We use amoCRM in our company for more than 3 years. The service provides a large set of useful tools for business management: a system of sales analytics, the function of creating a sales funnel. There is the possibility of integration with the website and the phone for the accounting of leads.

Cons

The first and, probably, the main disadvantage of the amoCRM business management service is that after you add a new manager to the system, he can see all the profits and turnover of the company.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.