Appointy Reviews

4.64/5 (245 reviews)

Brad Eisenberg

Best I Could Find

Reviewed 2017-01-04

Appointy is the best solution I've found for our scheduling needs. We use Appointy to schedule energy audits and assessments that last 1-4 hours each across a team of 8 analysts. The best part of Appointy is the ability to set regular and irregular availabilities and unavailabilities for each service tech. We have a pretty unique schedule for our team that rotates between A and B schedules every two weeks. Although it was a bit challenging to set up and required a workaround or two, we were able to set it up in Appointy where other scheduling software would have failed.It has a lot of freedom and flexibility to set up unique and complex schedules. Also love that we can create accounts for external referral partners and they can schedule appointments right in our system without having to involve any in-house staff. Same goes for customers scheduling themselves through a link we added to our website.

Anneli Haake

Great - as always

Reviewed 2016-09-16

Have used this system for my online language business for years now, it's really great - can't do without it now. The automated reminders that go out to clients, helps reduce no shows. All my clients are also really happy to use it and think it looks professional. It has reduced so much admin, as it allows clients to book, re-schedule and cancel their appointments themselves, without having to contact me.

Paul Allen

Robust Free Product - but I will probably upgrade to get more customization features.

Reviewed 2017-10-05

I have been using Appointy for 2 years now. Many great features for a free product. My clients seem to be able to use it, as most of my bookings now come through Appointy. No one has ever told me "I am calling because I can't figure out how to book online." Really like the Google Calendar integration. Now that my business is taking off I plan to upgrade to the paid version. I would like to further customize the client contact points, which is limited in the free version.

Julene Louis

I highly recommend Appointy!

Reviewed 2017-01-12

I have a consultation business with several types of services that I tailor to meet the specific individual needs of my clients. Appointy allows me to set the hours that I am available for consultations along with how much time I need between appointments. Appointy allows the client to choose the type of service, schedule their appointment, and pay for it all with a couple clicks of a mouse. Appointy allowed me to custom create the intake information I need for their appointment. It displays that to the client to fill out when they schedule their appointment. And in the rarer instance where someone contacts me by phone instead of through my website, I can manually enter their appointment through the administrative side of Appointy so the time slot does not get double booked. It also allows me to block time from a regularly open time slot for those days when I want to take time off to schedule something for myself. Appointy has allowed me to manage my time better because it saved me a ton of back and forth in emails to ask for specific things each time a client emailed me. My clients see a professional user-friendly portal to book their session through and they too like the new way they make appointments with me. Some have even asked me to tell them more about it so they can use it in their business too. --- My experience with the support staff at Appointy has been above expectation. I found it so user-friendly that I only needed their help on one small thing when setting it up. I was responded to almost immediately. They even followed with me afterward. I am extremely happy with Appointy. I tried two other appointment setting plugins that work with Wordpress and canceled them both during the trial. Appointy is the best! Ease of use, ability to customize what clients need, ability to block times in regularly open days when I want to do something fun instead of work, ability to manually input appointments for those who aren't comfortable with technology, that my clients find it professional and easy to use as well

Renat Z

Getting worse by the day

Reviewed 2016-08-08

This is an update: I reviewed Appointy on this site on December 29, 2014, it's the second review at the bottom of this page. We've been with Appointy since 2011 and what compelled me to write another review is degradation in reliability of this service. Let me explain; Since November 2015 there have been outages on their server side, and when I would email Nemesh (owner of the company) either he or his staff would reply saying that you need to clear your browser cookies/cache, when the problem is obviously on their server side since I would test to see from multiple desktop and mobile devices with different internet access points. In January 2016 there were multiple of such outages. The weird, or should I say horrible thing is that Appointy doesn't even notify it's paying customers that there's an outage. A simple email would suffice. Instead they post these outages on their facebook page, probably assuming that their paying customers spend their business hours refreshing Appointy facebook page to see their outage updates. I just discovered that Appointy as a company has been around since 2008, but it boggles my mind that they still haven't figured out priorities that their business depends on. Instead of investing into redundancy servers and making their software more reliable they keep on adding little mediocre features that nobody needs, making the platform more complex to understand for beginners. Here is the list of things that hasn't changed to this day (since 2011). 1. The phone customer support is non-existent, though email and facebook page communication is pretty swift. It's just if your business relies on a booking system and something goes wrong, waiting for an email instead of calling and talking to tech support is counterproductive, or worse money-loosing issue if the business is busy.

Anthony Weber

Appointy Support is unmatched!

Reviewed 2016-12-15

I've been using appointy for a number of years, and have been very pleased with the scheduling platform. It is very user-friendly and readily customizable. The text/email reminders are awesome and I often get positive feedback from clients. I've used the support for an incident in which I accidently deleted services, and appointments on my schedule, the support techs have been beyond amazing in helping me solve the problem. I'm amazed to see that companies still exist with such great customer support and responsiveness in the online world. 10 stars for Appointy!Customer support, ease of use for patients

Megan Dubois

Appointy - Appointment Scheduling Software

Reviewed 2015-08-25

I currently utilise and recommend Appointy Online Software used for my Beauty Therapy Business "Beyond Skin Deep". I find it extremely helpful as the clients are able to book themselves in at their convenience and also allows me the freedom to attend to the clients without having to continually answer the phone or call back when I'm busy. The clients love it and so do I! Its easy to use , they just log onto my website, register their details, select the time, select the beauty treatment and their done! Appointy booking is 24/7 so its even great for shift workers and medical staff ....Thanks AppointyAppointy also has great back up if you need to know any questions.Very helpful

Anonymous

Appointments Simplified for Very Busy People

Reviewed 2018-10-28

My work schedule is quite erratic and I’m often running from one part of the office to the other side of the building. Aside from my projects and day-to-day tasks, I have weekly meetings with staff and other employees. I’m so glad we have Appointy which is a software that manages appointments. With Appointy, I can oversee my schedule in one system and not get sidetracked with other matters. This system links to my Google calendar and even helps me with booking rooms for our meetings. I get a reminder each time and the software also checks to see if I need to make a recurring appointment.

Laura Sue Mosier

Perfect program for a small growing business

Reviewed 2017-03-21

I had been looking for long time a program for reservations to our High Teas. One that would customize it to meet our needs. About 3 months ago, I found Appointy. From the start I was impressed. In our first texting messages, The support staff asked permission to call. How wonderful. As I gave my list of needs, the reply was "no problem" - wonderful!!. Then for the next week or 2, daily we were in contact working and molding our program to meet our needs. Even when I thought we were done, Yaju was right there willing to make any changes that I needed. So now I have used this program for 3 months and I could not be happier. I find that I am getting less calls because the guests are able to book the reservation themselves and my data entry time has gone from really hours to minutes. In addition, there are many different reports I can look at or create to analyze our business. What I really like is that an email confirmation and reminder emails are sent to the guest. For us being a very small business, I feel that Appointy was our perfect match to help our business move forward.That the program was customized to our needs, with no extra uneeded stuff. Easier for the guest and for us on the business end.

Jesus Perez

Great Appointment Software with UI Issues

Reviewed 2018-02-06

The core functionality of the software is impressive and full of features when considering the value. We love the fact we can manage an entire team and setup appointments with customers easily. We can also add custom questions to specific services to collect vital pre-call information.

Nick Amaral

Appointments for Businesses

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-10

It's been short but fine. It seems to be an effective tool if and will probably do wonders for those needing to provide users with opportunities to book a service from you. I am always looking to see what apps or programs are available for teachers/staff to be able to book/schedule time with me. I've used Appointy sparingly and have noticed a few things. I like the option features and breakdown of services and times. There is a lot of flexibility there. I also like how they are now integrated with Google. The data, analytics, and reporting features/tools are really good. Great way to analyze results.

Danielle Konjolka

Great for Business

Reviewed 2017-01-04

I have been using pointy for over 4+ years for my Small business. It has saved me the need for a receptionist and allowed me to continue doing what I love... being creative! In the world of technology, Appointy makes it easy to use on any computer, iPad, tablet or Smartphone! I'm so thankful for this company as they truly have saved me money and my clients love the online booking option! As a User, they have great admin interface and client support :) Thanks Appointy for making my life easier! Daniease of use

Vinko Anzulovic

Great app and amazing customer support

Reviewed 2017-01-05

I have been using it for one year. I had more complex business last year and I was on Pro plan. Since I have moved to another gym and had one room less I was able to get back to Free option. I am so happy with their customer service, and if I would have more rooms again in future I would be happy to pay them because Appointed support was always on time and helpful. Thank you Yaju you are a great support technician. Happy to have Appointy in my business crew Simplicity, and mostly customer service

Laura Stevenson

I have had a very positive experience with Appointy thus far, and definitely expect it to continue!

Reviewed 2017-07-13

This software provides all the booking options we need for our clients, and seems very customizable as well. What I like the most, however, is Appointy's top-notch customer service. The online Live Chat feature is key, and employs very helpful people who really take the initiative to not only answer questions, but to actually make the changes you're looking for, right on the spot! I felt like a highly valued customer throughout our online exchange, and was glad to save time with the help of a knowledgable employee.

Conrad Kramer

Fantastic appointment setting software

Reviewed 2018-08-02

We love the fact customer's choose which time works for them. It saves so much confusion and we have not yet had one scheduling conflict.

Winson Teo

Most reliable and responsive customer support.

Reviewed 2017-10-30

Automation which results Time savings for my team. I'm usually someone who likes to troubleshoot my own issues as it tends to be faster. But for appointy, their support is as good as having a specialist on staff. Not only do they respond quickly and professionally, they think for my business and help me pre-empt problems. They share best practices with me and help me find the best solution. In many cases, they simply make the changes for me.

Anonymous

Schedules on point with Appointy; a great alternative for paper posts type of schedules

Reviewed 2018-10-11

It allows automatic scheduling. It also allows group scheduling and appointment scheduling. The calendar sync allows our employees to be up-to-date with the monthly agenda and tentative meeting schedules.

CW Bush

We felt the cared about our business and our success. Outstanding customer service.

Reviewed 2017-05-26

Increased sales. Email updates on new clients. Clients can cancel without calling and taking our time. Clients can pay if we wanted to, but we take payment in person. Clients really love their email update reminders. I really could go on and on. That my sales increased. The software allows customers to easily register for classes and we have seen a dramatic increase in our sales. We have not advertised or emailed past customers, so we are confident the software's ease of use is the reason why our sales increased 20% the first month.

Philip Goergen

Great product that helps with organizing our bookings

Reviewed 2017-09-28

Impressive Customer Service. Very quick response time and very helpful. A lot of the default settings are already very useful easy to customize your page

Stacey Allen

Reviewed 2017-01-02

One of the easiest appointment systems I have used has the added benefit of email and facebook integration making advertising so much easier. They also have online chat/help which is first class.ease of use, online help/chat, facebook integration

Jennifer Londergan

You get what you pay for

Reviewed 2017-01-05

There are many limits to this software. You have to do most everything manually. You can't click on an appointment and switch the appointment type, you have to delete and start over. You can't click on an appointment and go to the patient to update their phone number for example. You have to go out of the calendar and click on customers. You can't make a recurring appointment other than "weekly". If someone wants the first Tuesday of every month, you actually have to enter it manually. But we pay very little for and I guess we shouldn't expect too much.It does 24-hour reminders.

Rafal Stachowski

Great Customer Service!!!!

Reviewed 2015-09-15

The customer service I received today from Yaju was outstanding. I had very frustrating issues with my software, that even made me consider changing the service. As it turns out my issues were caused by user error and ignoring warning messages (silly me!). My tech, Yaju was extremely helpful in explaining to me what I did wrong, and how to prevent it in the future. Then she logged onto my computer with my permission, and showed me how to take care of another very annoying problem I was experiencing. She was very patient with me, and very polite. This single session turned me into a hard core believer. Thank you Appointy for your great customer serviceI loved the customer service. Appointy was pretty easy to set up, even for a computer illiterate person like myself. I had some issues, but they were pretty quickly resolved once I chatted with

Cher A

Tech support is fantastic!

Reviewed 2017-03-03

I didn't think I would be able to use the program, because I thought it didn't have the capability to do what I needed, however, with the help of your technician rep, he was able to solve all my needs. I am very happy with the program now, and when I have had any questions or need help with anything rep is very quick to solve it. I have had great experience with your tech support and enjoy using this program.Tech Support. Ease of use.

Lori Gregory

Awesome customer service!!

Reviewed 2016-09-02

Omar & Yogi have been life savers for us the past two weeks, while trying to learn how to effectively use your system, for our programming needs!!! We are educators, using Appointy to make reservations for our classes, and had used a different system in the past. Although change is always hard, we are so excited that we found Appointy, and glad we made the change!! We love that the 'online chat' (help) feature is available 24 hours a day, and have always received a very quick response when we have needed to use it. Your staff knows the system thoroughly, and has helped us work through any questions, or issues we were having on our end. Works like a charm:) Very user friendly, and with the help of your amazing customer service, even the least tech savvy person, like myself, can quickly become a pro!!

ChandraShekhar Meena

Very Good Appointment Scheduler with best customer care team

Reviewed 2016-11-28

I took the trial period 2 days back but after talking to it's customer care team over the chat, specially Yaju, I felt so good that planning to take full plan tonight itself. I got the confidence that they are having all the features required by a "multiple staff, multiple services under different categories, services at home model" and solution for all my queries. They went extra mile to help me out to customize looks and feel of the site and to integrate it and some more other features. I think if you have Urban Clap type model then this softwares suits best and more than that their customer services will make you extra glad and confident. 1. lots of features 2. custom rules 3. best customer care team 4. extra help from customer care team to customize your product