Demandforce Reviews

Demandforce

An all-in-one Solution from Demandforce

3.56/5 (45 reviews)

Pros
  • SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in customer service was great. I set-up and implemented this program at my last veterinary practice, and we had good success with it for years.Linda M.Read the full review
  • I liked the ease of use and the confirmations for appointments. It also is a great reputation builder.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • It is the perfect solution for appointment reminding and getting reviews.James W.Read the full review
Cons
  • I am a busy person so it is very frustrating when I have to call in and do all these steps customer service had me doing and then to find out it was a waste of my time.Patti P.Read the full review
  • Customer service & getting charged for services.Lisa S.Read the full review
  • I would say we are creating more problems rather than alleviating any.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Jeffrey Suffin

My friend and business owner could not be happier!

Reviewed 2019-03-27

Pros
Very simple and straightforward process to acquire and set up. Demandforce communicated seamlessly with clients who had not been back to the business in a certain time frame and facilitated re-bookings with a large percent of those with that one recall message. Text messaging is powerful and preferred by clients. Facilitates the review process

Cons
Frequency of automated communications may be too much for some customers of businesses. Let them know that there are options for frequency and type of communication.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Jeffrey, thanks for the feedback! We love it when our customers are happy, and it's great that the text messaging feature is working well for your business!

Linda McCarthy

It is "ok" for a reminder/review manager

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2020-02-18

It was ok. Like I said, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was wonderful to work with and made my initial experience really good. But once I started at my second practice, I had a different experience.

Pros
The price was good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in customer service was great. I set-up and implemented this program at my last veterinary practice, and we had good success with it for years. When I changed jobs to my current practice, they were already using DemandForce, but were lied to by their customer service rep that if they were to drop DF, they would lose all of the reviews clients had left them through DemandForce. Which is absolutely not true. Anyone can download the PDF of the reviews. Then we realized after changing practice management software, that Demandforce failed to convert over 500 clients that were overdue for reminders, and stopped sending reminders to those clients for almost 2 years. The office lost a lot of income because of this.

Cons
Not as user friendly as similar services such as PetDesk. The dashboard is not as appealing or user friendly.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Ayla Davis

Reviewed 2020-01-18

Generally I am happy with my DemandForce experience although for the cost I feel there could be some serious improvements to the customization of email and text message templates.

Pros
The automatic email and text messages that are sent to my clients. Such as the campaigns that help remind clients when they are due to come in again. Birthday emails, etc.

Cons
Editing and designing emails and text messages could be easier and more customizable. I’ve had difficulty recently adding photos to my emails, which is a huge negative. I had to contact customer service and the representative had to add the images for me. Not ok! Very frustrating. This should be an easy function.

Patti Paull

No happy! Recently I have not been able to login on my personal laptop unless I am at the business.

Reviewed 2018-07-26

Pros
If you can log on to the system, it is user friendly. However, currently the changes that have been made make it impossible to do anything outside of your business.

Cons
So, spent 30 mins with customer support to resolve issue, go home try to log on the following day and cannot access either one of my businesses. I am a busy person so it is very frustrating when I have to call in and do all these steps customer service had me doing and then to find out it was a waste of my time. Now I have to find time to call again. I have been using this same computer to log in for years, now it won't work. If I cannot log in away from my business, then I will not need your services anymore. I do all my work away from my business via at home or other locations.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Patti! Thanks so much for your feedback. We love that our software is user friendly! We are always making improvements and have made some changes since you last wrote this review. Check us out at go.demandforce.com!

Kimberly Fisk

The best communication tool around

Reviewed 2019-12-12

I have used Demand Force 2 separate times. The first I was not so happy. However, this time I feel like they have fixed all the glitches and have an awesome product.

Pros
I love this product! It keeps me in contact with my patients in real time. I can check on them and they can contact me. Our patients feel valued, that we check on them.

Cons
I have not found that there is anything I do not like so far, other than I wish when texting patients I had more words available.

Anonymous

Avoid demand force!

Reviewed 2020-01-14

Customer service was horrible. When I spoke with them regarding services that had not been happening, they passed it off. A large amount of revenue was lost for several months.

Pros

Cons
Can’t take reviews with you if you discontinue services. Also, they did not text clients as thought. We had several very upset about not receiving text regarding past due vaccinations, etc.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Erin Pinkerton

Great software for growing a business!

Reviewed 2018-07-19

Less work for the receptionists!!

Pros
I loved the reminders. My clients really liked being able to get text or email reminders instead of a phone call.

Cons
In my opinion this software is a little on the expensive side. It was able to do a lot to help maintain and grow my business, but I can't say that it was worth the price.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Erin, We are so glad that you are enjoying Demandforce's marketing communications features and more specifically our reminders feature. Thanks so much!

Elesha Jones

DemandForce Helps Dentists with Marketing

Reviewed 2020-02-24

This product allows me to do marketing operations like email marketing, texting, reactivation and more are automized with ease in one location.

Pros
I like that so many marketing operations like email marketing, texting, reactivation and more are automized with ease in one location.

Cons
I don't like that the postcards aren't very customizable and their templates aren't the best looking. They are little dated and you can't change text on front.

Lisa Shaver

Did the job, but not worth it.

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2020-03-30

It did they job, but was such a pain to use most days.

Pros
I liked how it would send out postcards & reminders to the patients that they were due for their exam.

Cons
Customer service & getting charged for services

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Troy Kaplan

Poor service

Reviewed 2018-09-19

Pros
Service to sign up was great then all down hill from there

Cons
There response to a problem is not there. They blow you off and do not step up and solve issues with there system

Response from Demandforce

Hi Troy! We are so sorry about your experience. We are constantly growing and improving so all of your feedback helps us to improve. Since the time you left this review, we have made changes, so check us out at go.demandforce.com!

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Sharon Hamby

Confirm Appointments with Ease

Reviewed 2019-07-24

Overall, a very positive experience with Demandforce. My co-workers and I have found the live text feature very useful, it was a smart addition! Our clients frequently comment how helpful all the text and email reminders are, though we do have a few that wish we could adjust the frequency. At least we can opt them out if needed.

Pros
I really like the ability to text clients in real time using the text feature. If we are unable to reach a client via phone directly, this method of communication comes in very handy and gives us another means of contact that usually works better anyway since people text so frequently these days.

Cons
We did previously have an issue with auto-text confirmations texting the wrong time of a 2 or more part appointment. Our clients kept calling confused, and/or showing up late. It took over a month for this issue to get fixed, but to my knowledge it was fixed and hopefully will not be an issue in the future.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Sharon! We always appreciate feedback as it allows us to improve in the future, so thank you for the review! We are so glad you love the text communications feature.

Taylor Lutman

Great for Online Appointment Booking

Reviewed 2020-01-24

Pros
I like that our company is able to offer customers the feature of booking online. It's useful for marketing campaigns in terms of tracking open rate and revenue produced from emails.

Cons
I wish creating marketing emails was more advanced, I feel they look more plain than other companies reaching out to me with the same concept of DF. It would also be nice if customers were able to input their address when booking appointments so that my company wouldn't have to reach out to customers to complete the booking process (we're an hvac business so appointments take place at the customer's home).

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Kurt Johansen

Back-end follow ups!

Reviewed 2019-07-18

Generally it works and it does its job well. However, its difficult to manage this platforms unsubscribe options to then meld with other marketing platforms unsubscribe lists. Makes it very difficult to use best practices.

Pros
The email/text/automated messages are very easy to implement and create.

Cons
The connector that links your QB file to Demandforce is a little cantankerous and 'breaks' for no apparent reason at random points which usually requires a support call which can then take a few hours to get it working again.

Response from Demandforce

Hey Kurt, thanks so much for your review! We are constantly growing as a company and so your suggestions are very helpful for us.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

josh winner

Great entry level program for generating customer interface

Reviewed 2018-04-03

Good program for shops not currently using one, but suffers compared to others in their category.

Pros
Sends appointment reminders, scheduled service specials, and requests customer feedback and reviews.

Cons
Demandforce was great while we used it but found other programs had more "cutting edge" features like customized program boosts and cellular customer feedback.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Josh! Thanks for giving us some feedback, we really appreciate it. We are glad you likes the appointment reminders and reviews features. Since you last left this review, we have made many product enhancements. Feel free to check them out at go.demandforce.com!

Catherine Rutherford

Demand Force

Reviewed 2019-03-19

We have used Demand Force for a few years now and we are extremely happy with them. They keep up so well with our customers and keep on top of reviews, emails, etc. I love that they offer the links for appointments also. A great company to work with!

Pros
Demand Force is a great company that has helped us receive many leads and keep our current customers active and happy!

Cons
keeping connected is important but they are great at letting you know if there are any problems with this

Response from Demandforce

Hey Catherine, thanks so much for leaving this review! We are so glad that we can help you with your marketing communications needs!

Damon Egglefield

Great CRM software !

Reviewed 2017-12-12

Able to automate customer emails and get customer reviews.

Pros
Easy to access via mobile device. I can find all of my customers and their service history easily. This is a great way to mange automated email contacts with customers, ask for customer reviews, and retain customers.

Cons
It would be nice to have a dedicated area to create and save quotes. There is "notes" area to add info , but a sales quote format would be very helpful.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Damon, thanks for your review! We are so glad that Demandforce helps you to retain customers with our marketing communications tools.

Chris Hay

Fairly easy to use, lot's of features for campaigns to survey or inform your clients.

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Real time surveys from clients, appointment confirmations, and post card reminders.

Pros
I really enjoy the surveys they automatically send out to our clients. It lets me know real time what clients think of the practice.

Cons
Seems to be overpriced for how much competition there is with companies like this. I also don't like how many reviews we have from clients on their website, that don't make it to Google.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Chris, thanks for leaving a review! Knowing what clients think of your business is very important to make improvements and we are glad the survey tool helps you do that!

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Mati Kappel

Very Reliable and Efficient

Reviewed 2019-06-21

Pros
Love how it integrated with our dental software, it makes confirming appointments and contacting patients a breeze! Also very easy to change patient preferences.

Cons
Not quite as customizable as I would prefer, sometimes it would be nice to send something other than the 'stock' message

Response from Demandforce

Hi Mati, thanks so much for your review! We are so glad that Demandforce helps you with contacting your patients. Thanks so much for your feedback, we are constantly growing and improving our product, so stay tuned for future product updates!

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Richard Sherman

EASY hands free way to keep track of your business and customer

Reviewed 2018-08-07

Wonderful, simple way to bring you and your business together.

Pros
Clean layout, easy to use, flexibility with contacting your customer using texts/emails. Ability to manage scheduling and reminders day to day with a simple click of a button. Data provided was easy to understand and very transparent.

Cons
ability to toggle privacy of your important data depending on the user.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Richard! Demandforce is there to help with your marketing communications needs and we are so glad you are enjoying the text messaging and email features!

lea picard

demandforce

Reviewed 2019-05-23

Pros
This software is amazing. I love that it does everything all in one. I really think the texting capabilities are invaluable and have been a great way to get more responses from clients. Also, the review section is helpful.

Cons
Nothing. I can only say that not being able to access information without internet i.e., if the power goes out.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Lea, thank you so much for the feedback! We love that you love our texting and reviews capabilities, love having you as a customer.

Melissa Neumann

Super helpful tool for any dental practice

Reviewed 2019-10-16

Pros
Great way to automate daily task in a dental office such as patient appointment reminders and marketing communications.

Cons
I wish the marketing email templates and layouts had more professional features so that the emails looked more technologically advanced

Response from Demandforce

Hi Melissa, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate having you as a customer and love that Demandforce has been super helpful to your dental practice. The email campaigns feature is going to get a refresh soon, so stay tuned!

Anthony Sato

Dentist

Reviewed 2018-04-30

Love the Customer Success Manger support.

Pros
This software is simple to use. It has the latest and up to date technology. It can be personalized by me. If I need help, I can contact my account success Manger and she teaches me how to resolve my issue.

Cons
My only issue is that their headquarters is in California. I am from the east coast. If I have a concern, I have to wait till 8am their time and 11am my time.

Anonymous

Started out great and lost value as we were using the program

Reviewed 2018-04-09

Pros
Ease of the install and automation of the correspondence with patients. The customer service was always wonderful when we did have to call in as well.

Cons
They started to branch out into other fields too quickly and most of the information we were receiving was no longer related to the dental field.

Response from Demandforce

Thanks so much for the feedback! We are constantly growing, and feedback such as this helps to inform future product enhancements and improvements. Since the time you left this review, we have made many improvements, so feel free to check them out go.demandforce.com!

Nick Modesti

Great product

Reviewed 2019-03-23

Pros
Pros: You can market to your client base easily. Reviews.

Cons
Cons: I'm not so sure Demandforce is keeping up with competitors products.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Nick! Thanks for your review, we are glad you can easily market to your client base. We are constantly growing and improving so stay tuned for future product updates!

Charn Pennewaert

Amazing Support and features

Reviewed 2019-08-02

Professional, prompt and well priced for the features offered.

Pros
Great responsive support and it solves our marketing issues. We love that it connects with our ChiroTouch system and a partner with WebMD.

Cons
Works great! No complaints. We haven’t crossed any issues.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Charn, thanks so much for your review! We are so glad that you love the customer support and features that Demandforce offers and that it solved your marketing issues.