Event Temple Reviews

Event Temple

Venue management & event booking software for event managers

Event Temple

Review Summary

Josh P.

Works great, super easy to use and if you're a detail oriented, organized person, ET will help you thrive at your job.

Andrew L.

Easy to use, great automation. Being able to see stats on your emails as well as read receipts is awesome.

Brandon M.

Cons

When I first become a subscriber the software was difficult to delete large bridal leads listing. That problem was correct and to be honest this is the only issue I can recall with Event Temple.

Guy A.

I can't think of anything that I don't like about Event Temple.

Jim G.

4.9

EventTemple is more than I could have ever wished for! Our entire team is now fully organized .

Our entire team is now better organized and we are able to provide much better customer service. The automated responses and followup emails has not only saved us a ton of time but following up has generated enough bookings to pay for the software in only two months of usage.

Pros

I cannot say enough about EventTemple. The Pipeline system allows everyone on the team to see where we are in process with every single client and track all of our communication with them seamlessly. Document sharing, and signing is all streamlined. Probably one of the most important things things that I use, and wasn't even aware I needed it until using the software, was the Automated responses....

Cons

The one thing that we would like is a calendar and way to schedule staff, although we think we have a work around by using the tasks feature. In every other way EventTemple has met all of our expectations and more, including features that we didn't know we needed until we started using it.

Event Temple is simply better than the others

They've won my loyalty by providing me with their loyalty. They've lived up to every promise and made the transition as easy as possible.

Pros

Event Temple customer care is off the charts fantastic, which is unheard of for annual subscription programs. The program is incredibly customizable, accommodating, and easy to use. It reduced our booking process from 25min per event to about 3min!

Cons

I wish the financial and statistical reports were as robust and accommodating as the rest of the program.

Subscribing to Event Temple is the best investment I made for my company to secure bookings.

It was easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use lots of functions and the technical support are the best. Whenever I have a question or problem they are very quick to respond. Also, it's easy to configure your automation emailing campaigns keeping track of the opens and along with the stats.

Cons

So far, so good! I thank you for making adjustments to your program based on our requests!!

Pros

It is easy to use - especially when sending out initial responses to inquiries! I love having one place to respond to text messages with an actual keyboard! Also - having all of my lead names in front of me at once - no matter their stage - is amazing! It certainly helps with memory ;-)

Cons

Really, the only reason for 4 of 5 stars in the Overall Quality / Features, Functionality sections is that there are a few tweaks that would make my life easier (I think same for my colleagues, but we all have different styles!). One is that once a prospect is moved into a certain pipeline beyond the New Lead, there is no way to see (at a glance - without running a report) what their inquiry date...

Hey Kimberli, Thank you so much for the review. I'm going to update those small tweaks for you right away with the development team. They all make sense to us.

Great program and great developers who are keen on making it the best it can be!

It made my daily work day a lot more productive and organized. Before I was using Excel and Word and a million different programs to get my stuff done. Event Temple made it so I only have to use one. THANKS!

Pros

The guys customized the program and made tweaks here and there to make it exactly what I wanted. Compared to the systems we were using before, Event Temple is a one stop place for all your organizational needs. The pipeline allows you to create custom stages so it is easy to see where yo u are at with all of your events. The stats feature is also a great way to track how you are doing. The automatic...

Cons

Thanks so much Megan. We really enjoy working with you. Working with the Hilton initially had some unique challenges but we are so happy to hear that we met your expectations and are able to free your time up to spend your day focussing on planning events as opposed to doing administrative work on excel.

Event Temple has been a fantastic investment for my business! A must have tool for your business.

CRM usage, revenue increase, better productivity, better organization, stats feature.

Pros

The ease of use. Everything is simplified to provide maximum usage of your time and productivity. The best part of my business is the follow-up. Event Temple has easy to implement tools to create an automation process for each lead I receive. I can customize email templates to fit my pipeline. The automation feature allows me to view where I stand in my pipeline and reach out by phone or text to leads who have not open any of the emails sent. There has been a lot of new updates since I began with Event Temple that makes my work more efficient. Event Temple has increased my efficiency, productivity and more importantly my revenue.

Cons

As far as cons, I would have said phone number search feature, but they just added it about a month or two ago.

Hey Alex! Thanks for the review my friend!!! I love your Event Temple tutorial videos you have posted on Facebook, it means a lot to us you are spreading the word about our product and company. We have worked really hard on it and it's always nice to see not only a 5 star review but someone willing to publicly spread the word about us and put out tutorial videos to the community. Thanks again!

Great product! Saves time and has increased our bookings substantially since we started using it.

I own two wedding venue's on our farm in South Africa, and we have been using Even Temple since it was released. We have gone from one venue with 40 weddings per year to two venues with over 100 weddings per year. I had tried other email marketing software, but it just doesn't work for our industry and it is overly complicated for what I needed it for. If you have a wedding venue and you are not using Event Temple, you need to try it - trust me, you will be stoked!

Pros

The fact that I only have to send the first email, the rest of the follow-up emails are done for me. This has saved me loads of time and let's be honest here - I was never going to follow-up 5 times if I had to send all of those emails myself!!

Cons

I wish I could add more email addresses to the initial email that I send. I often get an enquiry that has cc'd in the groom or mother or best friend, so it would be great to add these people to the lead.

Hey Staci! Thanks for the great review. You can send to multiple email addresses by using cc or bcc. Let me know if you'd like to hop on a call and I can show you how to do that, it's really easy. Talk to you soon! Bob

I went from the far side of the psychiatric ward to poster girl for an Efficiency campaign!

Peace of Mind that my leads are not falling through the cracks. A n easy way to stay organized and on top of my communications with leads & clients. A centralized space to write notes about leads and clients.

Pros

Most appreciated: ease in which it integrates with the contact form on my website Visual information the pipline gives me. I can see in a glance how many leads I'm managing and what their status is. I love how I can see who has opened my emails and who hasn't Love how I can received text directly into Event temple software.

Cons

I wish there were a way I could integrate Event Temple with my Wedding Wire storefront the way it automatically intergrates with my website contact form. That would be amazing. I wish there were an easy, automatic, simple stupid way to re-arrange the leads in the pipeline to show the lead event dates chronologically so I would know which events are coming up soonest. I wish there where an Alberta local area code number for the text feature.

Thanks so much Shirleen!!! We are working on a Weddingwire integration right now. We do have Alberta area codes as well now for texting your clients, so I'm going to show you those next time we chat.

Outstanding program!

ET has been a lifesaver, and helps keep everything organized. The other thing that I love, is if I run into any questions - things I can't figure out on my own, the staff at ET are quick to respond and show us the way. In addition, there have been a handful of times when ET didn't have a specific function that my company needed, and they quickly remedied it, and helped us create the solution. Also, I am not a super tech savvy kind of guy, and if I can navigate around the program, I am pretty sure anyone can!

Pros

It has everything I need, from automations to tracking. Makes organization of clients and venues a breeze!

Cons

Nothing to note. There have not been any drawbacks or things I could be critical about.

Thank you so much Stan. It has been a pleasure working with you and it's been an honor getting to you know personally as well. You are an amazing person and we are proud to have you as a customer.

Game Changing Product for the Event Industry

Event Temple has streamlined our process and freed us of the "busy work" and lowered the human margin for error when we get bogged down during the busy season. There is no other Event Industry-specific CRM platform out there that is as robust and responsive to customization as the team at Event Temple has been. The team is all fantastic to work with and are incredibly responsive with questions and requests. I literally can not say enough wonderful things about this company!

Pros

The CRM Automation and Workflow Automation has been a complete game changer for us as a business!

Cons

The Reporting is the only weak area currently on the entire platform, however, I know this is something that is already on Event Temple's radar and after seeing how they improved the overall system from other requests they received from clients I have no doubts this will be improved as well.

Thanks you very much for the great review :)

Highly Recommend This Software

As we use Event Temple for art studio & gallery management we push this software above and beyond! We've been able to integrate our industry-specific needs with ease, and have challenged the customer representative team & Team with personalized requirements ~ all which have been met with enthusiasm and success, as well as fabulous hands-on customer support!! We highly recommended this software!

Pros

The pipeline statuses help us keep track of our next steps when doing artist interviews, tracking leads for venue rentals & hosting events... We have been able to do some detailed tweaking to make the software more specific to the art industry and artist studio rentals... looking forward to using the Quickbooks integration for invoicing.

Cons

It does freeze sometimes when more than one of the team uses the platform at the same time...

Event Temple is an amazing product that has helped us More than Double our Wedding Clients

Pros

There are so many things I like about Event Temple: It makes keeping track of new leads super easy. The pipeline feature allows us to quickly see where clients are in the buying process and alerts us if we need to call, email or text them. Touching base with clients via email or texting via the ET automation is a huge time saver and it has helped us land some big clients. Getting the client is only half the job and ET also makes the job of managing the client/event all the way up to the wedding and after it a breeze. Our business has exploded because of this program. Our leads are up a little this year, but we are landing far more of them. I credit Event Temple for that. It is the best investment we have ever made in a software program.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like about Event Temple. It is easy to use, it works as advertised, and customer service has been stellar.

Thanks so much for the great review Jim! We worked hard to build something that closes more bookings and I'm so happy to hear that it's working so well for you!

Event Temple saves me so much time and extra work! I would be lost without it!

This software allows me to collect data quickly and easily, manage leads long term and keep track of leads that are either lost or turned into bookings. Analyzing the data allows me to improve my tactics and increase my booking rates.

Pros

Collecting information in the customized contact form makes keeping track of leads easier than all the other methods I have tried. Not having to input the data myself saves time and reduces errors. The filters allow me to view just the data I need to see, helping with efficiency.

Cons

I wish I could start an automated sequence in the middle of the sequence without creating a new one with all the same steps. It's not a big deal but it does feel repetitive.

Thanks for the great review Buffy. After reading your review, we have started working on a resume button that will allow you to start a sequence from where you left off at any time. Please email us directly anytime if you have feature requests and we will make sure to include them on future Event Temple releases.

Event Temple has definitely helped us keep up with clients

The ability to keep up to date on tasks, emails, contacts

Pros

The ability to create automated email sequences for a variety of needs. It also allows us to set tasks and reminders for ourselves.

Cons

Sometimes, navigating around is cumbersome. It doesn't allow you to move left or right, up or down unless you are at the bottom. For instance, if I want to scroll all the way to the right, I have to scroll all the way down to move the bar that then allows me to go to the right. Then I have to scroll back up.

Perfect for our Venue Management

Event Temple handles all of our needs for sales, booking, logistics and event management into one seamless platform. Previously, our small events department struggled to keep up with inquiries and we weren't able to analyze our effectiveness. With Event Temple, our sales are up, our stress is down, and we are on top of our event logistics. It's perfect for our needs. I've recommended it to several other vendors because we love using it that much.

Pros

Comprehensive, easy to use, key information at a glance, easy to get buy-in from our staff once they got to use it.

Cons

There are a few features that we aren't using yet, but that's only because of our learning curve. The Event Temple staff are very helpful and responsive to customer suggestions for improvements.

No brainer, simple and cost effective alternative for ecommerce sales automation!

Sales team is much more effective with the use of the tool directly impacting revenue.

Pros

Having integrated Event Temple into our business for approximately 6 months now, we have seen a huge increase in returning clients. Perhaps what we like most about this tool is the ease of use and easy integration into Gmail. We are very satisfied with this tool as a sales automation and are currently using it with over 2,500 clients.

Cons

What we least like about the tool is not having the feature to add attachments (PDF, Excels, Power Points, etc...) to automated emails. With that said the development and management team are constantly reaching out to users for potential tweaks, mods, or improvements. They were able to workout a temporary solution which allowed us to use cloud files and provide URL's to these attachments instead.

Thank you Hernan! It's great to have you on the software and I'm happy to hear about the sales results its driving for your business.

We own a destination wedding venue in the Smoky Mountains and have been using ET for about a year.

Since we have been working with ET from their early days, most of the issues or features we wanted and suggested have been implemented.

Pros

Easy to use. Automations can be set up for all sorts of different clients, situations, etc. Contact forms from ET are used on our websites so the auto-responder sends an email to the contact within minutes. Having both email and text capability really helps us get responses that generate sales.

Cons

Hey Rick! Thanks so much for the great feedback, I really appreciate it. You've helped us with a lot of great feedback since the beginning and I'm so happy to hear that you feel listened to. We worked very hard to create a good solution for you and it's really great to read that it's now paying off for you and helping to generate sales!

Excellent Platform - Personalised Emails Made Easy

Pros

- Very easy to use - Allows us to connect with customers on a personal level in a timely and efficient manner - Text and email function - We text to tell them to look out for our email so quotes etc are never missed. - This product fills the gap between bulk email services such as Mailchimp etc and ordinary email superbly and it's inexpensive too

Cons

Thank you so much for the great review Ian. We are definitely always looking for ways to improve Event Temple. We are big believers in taking customer feedback constantly and we want it to be the very best program in the world at what we do. Thank you again.

Event Temple at Cedar Court Hotels

Fantastic solution which is easy to use at all levels of our business. Has made data and reporting much simpler for our hotels.

Pros

The software is so easy to use, allows for flexibility to match client needs and provides the team a fantastic solution to track, convert and service our bust M&E hotels.

Cons

Nothing - the team at Event Temple are so open to improvements and ideas that we feel that any negative issues have been resolved as we installed and used the system. The team continues to make updates and improvements as we continue to provide further feedback to them.

Outstanding Product

Event Temple has solved our multi-team dilemma of "Did you answer that client?" "Do they have their contract?" "Has the wedding next week paid?" Makes it so easy for all of our team to log into the same program and know what is happening daily, monthly, and annually at our venue.

Pros

All-in-one program! Contracts, inquiries, follow up emails, reminders, reservations of space/appointments/events, built in calendar, client management, invoices... It does it all with excellent customer service.

Cons

Only con I can think to put is that when events go past 12:00am midnight, there isn't a time option for that (will show up on two different calendar days). Not a huge issue, my team just writes the event time in the event name.

This is a great software!

Pros

Once I learned it, it is easy to use. I like the task features and being able to maintain groups through the dashboard. Sending contracts, BEOs, and invoices are super easy. And you also have the ability to download them as a PDF. I also like that everything is customizable so I can easily change the wording of something later. They also have an online university that pretty much covers any sort of questions you might have. Creating invoices is super easy too.

Cons

The only thing I wasn't super happy about was that I had to create all my own documents. Most of the software companies we talked to created the BEO and contract formats for us. This took a lot of time and was stressful, I wish I had more help at the beginning.

Hi Jessica! Thanks so much for the review. We have created BEO and Contract templates now so moving forward, all future customers in our system will get these. We also now include help importing all of the existing documents, contacts, leads, etc as part of our setup process. I'll touch base with you personally on this too.

I have a 24/7 Admin Thanks to Event Temple!!

Ease of use, automated emails, calendar, great support

Pros

The customization and ease of use is great. I've given ET some feedback on what I think would be a great feature and they've implemented. They listen to their customers and tweak on-demand. They're IT department is one-of-a-kind. I ran into a modal issue on my website to launch the "get a quote" pop-up and they've helped me with it. I cannot say enough good things about ET and what it's done for my business. I'm a one man operation but using their tools allows me to book more events, keep track of things to do and most of all, love their automated emails.

Cons

Amazing Service. Amazing Product.

More sales! Faster response time from leads. LOVE this product, and have suggested other vendors purchase Event Temple as well!

Pros

Event Temple is so easy to use. Within hours of buying this product, we were up and going. The customer service given is unheard of. They truly care about our experience with their product and have actually adapted their product to reflect our needs.

Cons

Thanks so much for the review Melissa!!! I know you have a huge venue running a lot of events (and even more inquiries) so it's really nice for us to hear that the system has been handling things well for you. I'm excited to build more together with your feedback in the future too! We really enjoy working with you all :)

Fantastic software with very intuitive features, layout and easy access support.

The software works great, the support team is phenomenal and I tell every sales rep I know in the events industry to utilize it.

Pros

The automation features mean that I spend way less time writing emails, tracking who/when I sent emails to and has increased my sales closing rate. The pipeline feature I love as it's 100% customizable and the visual display really helps me keep track of all of my leads. Event Temple has handsdown transformed my sales process, my sales numbers and honestly my life.

Cons

Thank you for the awesome review Waira! It's awesome to hear that your sales closing numbers are up and that you like the layout.

Almost perfect

Pros

This software has been super helpful in keeping track of clients and setting up automation. I would say that I have definitely booked weddings because of it.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with other programs and doesn't have a calendar feature. It should integrate with honey book and sites like that.

Hi Serina, thanks for the review! We do have a calendar feature. It's right on the main menu. You can see daily, weekly, monthly, check by spaces, color code spaces etc.