Event Temple Reviews

4.93/5 (44 reviews)

Kimberli Bishop

So far, so good! I thank you for making adjustments to your program based on our requests!!

Reviewed 2017-08-01

It is easy to use - especially when sending out initial responses to inquiries! I love having one place to respond to text messages with an actual keyboard! Also - having all of my lead names in front of me at once - no matter their stage - is amazing! It certainly helps with memory ;-)

Susan L. Greig

EventTemple is more than I could have ever wished for! Our entire team is now fully organized .

Reviewed 2018-03-16

Our entire team is now better organized and we are able to provide much better customer service. The automated responses and followup emails has not only saved us a ton of time but following up has generated enough bookings to pay for the software in only two months of usage. I cannot say enough about EventTemple. The Pipeline system allows everyone on the team to see where we are in process with every single client and track all of our communication with them seamlessly. Document sharing, and signing is all streamlined. Probably one of the most important things things that I use, and wasn't even aware I needed it until using the software, was the Automated responses. Our followup process was sporadic but now we can follow up without a great deal of work. Fortune is in the follow-up they say and we have definitely booked several events because of the automated follow up responses. We still have not set up all of the features and integrating all of our processes such as bookkeeping yet, but are looking forward to doing so. The time EventTemple has saved myself and my team is tremendous - I'd say it has cut email time to about 1/4 of what it was previously and we are experiencing great customer satisfaction because we are able to respond quickly and more thoroughly. The amount of time it has saved us, and the increase in revenue from more booked events covered the cost of the software within the first two months of use.

Megan Charlebois

Great program and great developers who are keen on making it the best it can be!

Reviewed 2017-12-14

It made my daily work day a lot more productive and organized. Before I was using Excel and Word and a million different programs to get my stuff done. Event Temple made it so I only have to use one. THANKS!The guys customized the program and made tweaks here and there to make it exactly what I wanted. Compared to the systems we were using before, Event Temple is a one stop place for all your organizational needs. The pipeline allows you to create custom stages so it is easy to see where yo u are at with all of your events. The stats feature is also a great way to track how you are doing. The automatic reply/reminders are such a handy feature. It does the tedious follow up emails for you! You just have to set it up. This definitely gives you time back in your day to get other things done. I can access Event Temple from anywhere, which is nice because our company's other files and programs are only accessible from the property. Overall, this is a great, all round product that is super helpful in my daily work day. Thanks guys for making my days a lot easier and more productive!!!

Alex Ramirez

Event Temple has been a fantastic investment for my business! A must have tool for your business.

Reviewed 2017-07-28

CRM usage, revenue increase, better productivity, better organization, stats feature.The ease of use. Everything is simplified to provide maximum usage of your time and productivity. The best part of my business is the follow-up. Event Temple has easy to implement tools to create an automation process for each lead I receive. I can customize email templates to fit my pipeline. The automation feature allows me to view where I stand in my pipeline and reach out by phone or text to leads who have not open any of the emails sent. There has been a lot of new updates since I began with Event Temple that makes my work more efficient. Event Temple has increased my efficiency, productivity and more importantly my revenue.

Staci Groenewald

Great product! Saves time and has increased our bookings substantially since we started using it.

Reviewed 2017-09-19

I own two wedding venue's on our farm in South Africa, and we have been using Even Temple since it was released. We have gone from one venue with 40 weddings per year to two venues with over 100 weddings per year. I had tried other email marketing software, but it just doesn't work for our industry and it is overly complicated for what I needed it for. If you have a wedding venue and you are not using Event Temple, you need to try it - trust me, you will be stoked!The fact that I only have to send the first email, the rest of the follow-up emails are done for me. This has saved me loads of time and let's be honest here - I was never going to follow-up 5 times if I had to send all of those emails myself!!

Shirleen Burnett

I went from the far side of the psychiatric ward to poster girl for an Efficiency campaign!

Reviewed 2017-07-31

Peace of Mind that my leads are not falling through the cracks. A n easy way to stay organized and on top of my communications with leads & clients. A centralized space to write notes about leads and clients.Most appreciated: ease in which it integrates with the contact form on my website Visual information the pipline gives me. I can see in a glance how many leads I'm managing and what their status is. I love how I can see who has opened my emails and who hasn't Love how I can received text directly into Event temple software.

Jim Greer

Event Temple is an amazing product that has helped us More than Double our Wedding Clients

Reviewed 2017-07-28

There are so many things I like about Event Temple: It makes keeping track of new leads super easy. The pipeline feature allows us to quickly see where clients are in the buying process and alerts us if we need to call, email or text them. Touching base with clients via email or texting via the ET automation is a huge time saver and it has helped us land some big clients. Getting the client is only half the job and ET also makes the job of managing the client/event all the way up to the wedding and after it a breeze. Our business has exploded because of this program. Our leads are up a little this year, but we are landing far more of them. I credit Event Temple for that. It is the best investment we have ever made in a software program.

Buffy Aronstein

Event Temple saves me so much time and extra work! I would be lost without it!

Reviewed 2017-07-28

This software allows me to collect data quickly and easily, manage leads long term and keep track of leads that are either lost or turned into bookings. Analyzing the data allows me to improve my tactics and increase my booking rates.Collecting information in the customized contact form makes keeping track of leads easier than all the other methods I have tried. Not having to input the data myself saves time and reduces errors. The filters allow me to view just the data I need to see, helping with efficiency.

Hernan Cubillos

No brainer, simple and cost effective alternative for ecommerce sales automation!

Reviewed 2017-07-28

Sales team is much more effective with the use of the tool directly impacting revenue.Having integrated Event Temple into our business for approximately 6 months now, we have seen a huge increase in returning clients. Perhaps what we like most about this tool is the ease of use and easy integration into Gmail. We are very satisfied with this tool as a sales automation and are currently using it with over 2,500 clients.

Rick King

We own a destination wedding venue in the Smoky Mountains and have been using ET for about a year.

Reviewed 2017-08-03

Since we have been working with ET from their early days, most of the issues or features we wanted and suggested have been implemented. Easy to use. Automations can be set up for all sorts of different clients, situations, etc. Contact forms from ET are used on our websites so the auto-responder sends an email to the contact within minutes. Having both email and text capability really helps us get responses that generate sales.

Anonymous

Game Changing Product for the Event Industry

Reviewed 2018-11-17

Event Temple has streamlined our process and freed us of the "busy work" and lowered the human margin for error when we get bogged down during the busy season. There is no other Event Industry-specific CRM platform out there that is as robust and responsive to customization as the team at Event Temple has been. The team is all fantastic to work with and are incredibly responsive with questions and requests. I literally can not say enough wonderful things about this company!The CRM Automation and Workflow Automation has been a complete game changer for us as a business!

Ian Ward

Excellent Platform - Personalised Emails Made Easy

Reviewed 2017-07-31

- Very easy to use - Allows us to connect with customers on a personal level in a timely and efficient manner - Text and email function - We text to tell them to look out for our email so quotes etc are never missed. - This product fills the gap between bulk email services such as Mailchimp etc and ordinary email superbly and it's inexpensive too

Cori Talbot

Outstanding Product

Reviewed 2018-08-12

Event Temple has solved our multi-team dilemma of "Did you answer that client?" "Do they have their contract?" "Has the wedding next week paid?" Makes it so easy for all of our team to log into the same program and know what is happening daily, monthly, and annually at our venue.All-in-one program! Contracts, inquiries, follow up emails, reminders, reservations of space/appointments/events, built in calendar, client management, invoices... It does it all with excellent customer service.

Jessica Aldridge

This is a great software!

Reviewed 2018-05-30

Once I learned it, it is easy to use. I like the task features and being able to maintain groups through the dashboard. Sending contracts, BEOs, and invoices are super easy. And you also have the ability to download them as a PDF. I also like that everything is customizable so I can easily change the wording of something later. They also have an online university that pretty much covers any sort of questions you might have. Creating invoices is super easy too.

Robert Nicpon

I have a 24/7 Admin Thanks to Event Temple!!

Reviewed 2018-03-09

Ease of use, automated emails, calendar, great supportThe customization and ease of use is great. I've given ET some feedback on what I think would be a great feature and they've implemented. They listen to their customers and tweak on-demand. They're IT department is one-of-a-kind. I ran into a modal issue on my website to launch the "get a quote" pop-up and they've helped me with it. I cannot say enough good things about ET and what it's done for my business. I'm a one man operation but using their tools allows me to book more events, keep track of things to do and most of all, love their automated emails.

Guy Artis

Subscribing to Event Temple is the best investment I made for my company to secure bookings.

Reviewed 2018-03-15

It was easy to use. Easy to use lots of functions and the technical support are the best. Whenever I have a question or problem they are very quick to respond. Also, it's easy to configure your automation emailing campaigns keeping track of the opens and along with the stats.

Melissa Birch

Amazing Service. Amazing Product.

Reviewed 2017-08-03

More sales! Faster response time from leads. LOVE this product, and have suggested other vendors purchase Event Temple as well!Event Temple is so easy to use. Within hours of buying this product, we were up and going. The customer service given is unheard of. They truly care about our experience with their product and have actually adapted their product to reflect our needs.

Waira Mendoza Angle

Fantastic software with very intuitive features, layout and easy access support.

Reviewed 2017-07-28

The software works great, the support team is phenomenal and I tell every sales rep I know in the events industry to utilize it.The automation features mean that I spend way less time writing emails, tracking who/when I sent emails to and has increased my sales closing rate. The pipeline feature I love as it's 100% customizable and the visual display really helps me keep track of all of my leads. Event Temple has handsdown transformed my sales process, my sales numbers and honestly my life.

Serina Harvey

Almost perfect

Reviewed 2017-08-07

This software has been super helpful in keeping track of clients and setting up automation. I would say that I have definitely booked weddings because of it.

Josh Pinkston

Event Temple has been accommodating, supportive, helpful, and inspiring.

Reviewed 2018-04-04

The flexibility to accommodate our guest's requests and customize our lead forms and lead management style. Event Temple has given us a lot of freedom!Extremely flexible and customizable. There is so much freedom to build the program according to your venue's needs. The freedom can become inherently complicated, but their customer service more than makes up for it. They've sets a new industry standard. We've had other programs who've been great for the first three months and then useless and even deceptive afterward. The folks at ET obviously care about what they're doing and how they do it. It is refreshing and vital to our success.

John Alden

We were early adopters, and have had a great experience for our wedding venue. Great follow up

Reviewed 2017-08-25

Quick follow up to inquiries.The ease with which we can change outgoing emails and pipelines. Customer reps have been very helpful in providing us tips to grow our business, and have been responsive when we've had suggestions or issues

Mallory Nason

I would absolutely recommend this platform for anyone running an event space.

Reviewed 2018-04-13

This platform has by far the most comprehensive and built out interface I have come across. The pipeline structure is intuitive, easy to navigate, and allows for all client data to be stored in a singular place. Since each venue is different and Event Temple knows that, they are more than willing to help to make the tool work best for your specific spaces either through customer service assistance of the feature request tool.

Alan Waltz

This software streamlines my follow ups and has increased my bookings.

Reviewed 2017-07-28

Increased bookings!It's easy to set up and use. There is great customer support if you every have any questions the team always gets right back with you.

Devail and Nikki Echols

Easy to use site that tracks our bookings. Our only tool we use for tracking.

Reviewed 2017-07-31

The automation has to be the number one pro! We also like being able to see what is booked and open. Recently, we noticed that we can now view email communication between us and our clients. Great update!

Dave Angle

I've seen a 50% increase in the response rate from couples.

Reviewed 2017-08-22

I've seen a 50% increase in the response rate from couples. I have always wanted to do follow up but I would get too busy and would rarely get around to it.I've seen a 50% increase in the response rate from couples. I have always wanted to do follow up but I would get too busy and would rarely get around to it. This software does such a great job of follow-up that once I have typed in the couples information, I no longer worry about if I have done enough to stay in touch with them. Plus, the staff is very responsive to any question I might have.