GetFeedback Reviews

4.84/5 (31 reviews)

Anonymous

Makes you want to turn everything into a survey!

Reviewed 2018-08-22

Overall, great for individuals or businesses looking to simplifying their audience survey approach. You can pretty much figure out in seconds and send off surveys. Lots of themes, colors, and choice of question/response to choose from.

Nemyee Flores

Doing surveys and getting results has never been this easier

Reviewed 2018-05-11

I love the platform and how easy and fun is to do the surveys and its an easy way to get a feedback from your customers.

Joe Rapolla

Hands down - just get it.

Reviewed 2014-03-05

We've used multiple apps to handle surveys and our website feedback, always leaving something to be desired, whether it was a Salesforce.com CRM integration snag, or visually designing the survey itself to look somewhat close to our brand visual standards. GetFeedback in it's elegant simplicity solves these issues for us and we actually find ourselves implementing faster and our users have a great experience. The responsive design baked in is ridiculous. Don't discount this review because of the 5 stars or the positive slant, there are few apps that deliver on a focused requirement like GetFeedback does. Just watch their customer videos, they speak for themselves. Ease of use, responsive design built-in, SFDC integration works, visual approach to survey is unmatched.

Awesome Tool!

Reviewed 2015-12-01

This product is great. I've used numerous survey tools over the years and GetFeedback is far and away the best. It is the simplest to use, looks incredible on mobile, and is easily branded with company standards. We've used this tool internally for over a year now and it is amazing to see it continue to improve and grow. Every time my team or I have needed support, the response time was incredibly fast and solved out issue within one response. I wish more companies were like GetFeedback! The integration with salesforce, the beautiful look and feel.

Allicia Bankuti

GetFeedback has completely transformed my workflow for my small business!

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-06-09

I cannot say enough about GetFeedback. I recommend it to fellow photographers everywhere I go. I use GetFeedback to send a wedding day questionnaire to my brides to be and they love it almost as much as I do. The platform is extremely easy to navigate and use, and very up to date. Your feedback forms can be designed to fit your brand. The filling out process is easy, aesthetically pleasing and quite enjoyable. I absolutely love that all my responses go straight to my business e-mail so I can print and compile. Seriously GetFeedback will make your business look as pro as you feel!

Christine Klein

Great survey tool

Reviewed 2017-06-07

GetFeedback makes creating survey's fun and interactive. The Salesforce integration is excellent. The design of the survey's make the end user experience much more positive where receive more responses than a traditional survey.

Reviewed 2016-01-23

Creating questionnaire relatively easy, straightforward. Have been having trouble getting back into the app for editing, sending the questionnaire to respondents.. Easy to create good-looking questionnaires, templates. There's a mode for limited free use. There's a way to track responses using e-mail or other identifiers of each respondent. Tech support seems to be trying to be helpful.

Jeff Temple

Super user friendly

Reviewed 2015-12-03

I love the interface for creating surveys - super easy to use and they offer nice templates that make my surveys look very custom. The data analytics are really slick and sharing the summary of responses has a very easy to read format. We recently linked GetFeedback with Salesforce, it was very simple to map to a custom object offering us the ability to consolidate data from multiple surveys! I wish the sharing function allowed for multiple owners of one survey so it would be easier to collaborate with team members when creating new surveys.

Carol MacKay-Matak

Very Responsive Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-01-07

What ever customer service model GetFeedback is using should be the model for all organizations. I am blown away by the responsiveness of their HELP desk. I just created my first survey in GetFeedback and had a number of questions I needed answers for. Using the link on their help page, I submitted my question and every time I received a very useful response within 15 minutes of my request. The product is good but the customer service from representatives like Kimberly Powell is what will keep me coming back.

Anonymous

Great looking surveys and nice Salesforce integration

Reviewed 2015-11-30

GetFeedback makes it really easy to create nice looking surveys and get the info into Salesforce. This is great for us because we're able to track some very specific questions on lead and contact records for better targeting our sales efforts.

David Bentzon-Ehlers

Most beautiful and fun survey-software out there

Reviewed 2015-12-16

I do not really too much to say, but I am just very pleased with the customer service and first and foremost the beautiful product. I LOVE the design of the surveys! I would prefer, if the summary report, could look more like a dashboard. It is kind of annoying to scroll between each section, in order to view the responses (I know you can just download an Excel-file or a .csv-file, but it's just not that pretty).

Blake Chouinard

These surveys are making our company look great!

Reviewed 2015-12-03

The GetFeedback surveys we have been sending to our customers have been getting rave reviews. Everyone loves the way they look. Sending these surveys have helped us get some great feedback from our customers, and the look and feel of them makes us feel like we are delivering a modern user experience to our customers. I highly recommend checking these out if you send surveys.

Sourav Mitra

Creating and capturing survey results has never been easier

Reviewed 2016-10-31

Both the creation of the survey and the capturing of results along with integration to store the results in a system of choice like CRM, ERP etc. is very intuitive. Making use of the survey data is all that matters as pre-built connectors make integration with any Business system very easy. Even Business users can set it up and there is no need to get IT involved.

It just works...

Reviewed 2015-12-01

It's really simple. I can quickly create awesome looking surveys that don't embarrass me or my company. All mobile-ready and aligned to our branding. Other tools I've used are clunky and look absolutely awful - this feels like modern survey software, for me as a user, and for our audience consuming the surveys.- Really darn simple and easy to use - Gorgeous design - Higher response rate do to UI and mobile-optimzation over other services I've tried

Michael Malan

Awesome Awesome Product. Awesome Customer Service.

Reviewed 2016-02-12

This is hand's down the best tool for surveys. It is incredibly easy to use and even more important, incredibly easy for customers to complete. The surveys work almost magically on each device. They're customer service is outstanding. I cannot recommend this product enough!

Abra Brynne

support

Reviewed 2016-01-27

We ran into problems setting up an account and the staff went above and beyond to help us sort it out, even when it turned out the problem was all at our end. I look forward to many years of a happy working relationship with GetFeedback. Thanks so much!

Frank McCracken

Easy to use, great looking online survey product

Reviewed 2015-12-01

We use this online survey product to get feedback on how our support team is doing handling cases. The solution is very easy to use, the surveys look great and get great response rates, and it integrates with Salesforce which makes reporting super easy.

Jasper Yang

By far the best survey tool I've seen

Reviewed 2016-01-06

Very flexible in layout design and customization. Easy to use. Works well with many other softwares/apps including SFDC. Videos and instruction manuals are easy to follow and very helpful. Great customer service as well, quick response time.

Mitchell Parsons

Great Product, Great Service = Satisfied Customer

Reviewed 2016-03-11

Get Feedback allowed us to make great looking surveys that are easy to disburse and map directly to Salesforce fields. What a time saver! Their staff have been very helpful and are great at following up to ensure your success.

Kerrin Murnane

First online survey I created. Very easy and logical set up.

Reviewed 2016-01-06

Integrated into my 'usual' newsletter seemlessly. I own a small business and think it is brilliant that this type of service is available to me, not just businesses with large marketing budgets.

beaulah stroh

Fast actions

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2016-09-29

i use getfeedback for many advisors across a the network and the usability, service, and response times are fantastic! best network everits fast and provid you with everything you need. give great and useable advise.

Kelly Clements

quick, personal service

Reviewed 2016-02-08

We use getfeedback for many advisors across a global network and the usability, service, and response times are fantastic!

bobby Cooper

great product

Reviewed 2016-10-06

Great product. Integrates perfectly with salesforce.com. A must have for my sales and marketing team.

Erin Petrie

Quick response during Christmas week

Reviewed 2015-12-29

Leah was back to me with a response to solve my issue within a couple of hours - even during Christmas week. Love it!

Dave Jackson

Crackingly good

Reviewed 2016-03-17

As intuitive to config as you could ever hope. gorgeous to look at. and fast, pragmatic support.