All categories

GetFeedback

Send better surveys. Collect better feedback.

GetFeedback Reviews

Frank M.

I love the platform and how easy and fun is to do the surveys and its an easy way to get a feedback from your customers.

Nemyee F.

Jeff T.

Cons

If anything, it could be a little cheaper, but I'd really struggle to criticise this software.

Joe G.

4.8

GetFeedback is the premier tool for Salesforce friendly NPS and customer satisfaction monitoring

We have only used the free trial, but we will be continuing on to purchase the product so that we can monitor future customers during the sales process and understand areas that need improvement.

Pros

GetFeedback has a robust design interface that makes it incredibly easy to design stunning, simple feedback surveys. Best of all, it integrates seamlessly with Salesforce and can be automated with corresponding triggers. GetFeedback offers multiple types of surveys to gather feedback, not just a basic 1 through 10 scale.

Cons

It doesn't fully integrate with some of the other applications we use, but these are fairly specific tools and some do not even have open APIs.

Best Survey tool for Salesforce

Pros

GetFeedback allows us to create Survey very easily and quick. There is a ton of features like customized path for each question, multilanguage and the best : Salesforce Integration! Salesforce Integration from GetFeedback is really easy to use and fully customizable. You can set-up everything from GetFeedback and reload easily integrations errors. Love it !

Cons

GetFeedback business model is quite expensive, hard to afford for many businesses.

Easy-to-use but extremely expensive

Overall experience is goot. It serves the purpose, it's really easy to implement and the surveys look really professional! On the other hand, price with Salesforce integration is massive, designs are not that customisable and you need to stick to the predefined options to build the surveys.

Pros

Getfeedback is a feedback platform owned by SurveyMonkey. It's main advantage from its competitors is that it has a native connector to integrate it to Salesforce. It's very easy to set-up the connector and start collecting surveys from contacts and push the information collected to Salesforce. Surveys are really easy to be set-up and the look great! Almost all the options are predefined options (Drag&Drop) so you cannot customise it 100% but don't need a technical profile to create them, which is great!

Cons

Very expensive if you want to have the Salesforce connection. Also I think the customisation of the surveys is a bit poor, there should be an option to edit CCS, HTML, etc. Also a bit more of flexibility on the CTAs and the kind of questions you want to include in your surveys would be much appreciated!

A rare combination of quality and value

GetFeedback is very easy to use, but also powerful. It's possible to create surveys quickly, but it's also possible to dig in to some very advanced features.

Pros

The level of conditionality that can be introduced to surveys, as well as the ease of use for survey participants.

Cons

If anything, it could be a little cheaper, but I'd really struggle to criticise this software!

Collect customer feedback with ease

Pros

I have used several customer and user feedback tools over the years. GetFeedback is one of the best tools that I have ever used. It comes loaded with tons of features that you don't find with most of the other feedback tools. Love it for its features. Besides, it lets you collect feedback across multiple channels including email, text, website, mobile, and social media. There are several survey themes to choose from which lets you create a survey in a couple minutes. No issues whatsoever. The user interface and dashboard is super-intuitive. Lastly, the analytics let reporting a piece of cake.

Cons

A bit pricey for small businesses and startups but it pays off. The price is the only hurdle that might stop someone from going for GetFeedback.

Recommended for Ease/Small Buisnesses

With this service, we have received really great feedback as to what our company can improve and it has paid of tremendously.

Pros

As a smaller company, GetFeedback has allowed us to create professional, easy to use surveys, that look stylish and capture the eyes of our guests.

Cons

Not necessarily about the product itself, but we had been working with their team to implement some new ideas and never really got much feedback or help from them. Just something to keep in mind when getting started.

Hands down - just get it.

We've used multiple apps to handle surveys and our website feedback, always leaving something to be desired, whether it was a Salesforce.com CRM integration snag, or visually designing the survey itself to look somewhat close to our brand visual standards. GetFeedback in it's elegant simplicity solves these issues for us and we actually find ourselves implementing faster and our users have a great experience. The responsive design baked in is ridiculous. Don't discount this review because of the 5 stars or the positive slant, there are few apps that deliver on a focused requirement like GetFeedback does. Just watch their customer videos, they speak for themselves.

Pros

Ease of use, responsive design built-in, SFDC integration works, visual approach to survey is unmatched.

Cons

Still new and some more technical/robust survey requirements may not be possible yet, but it seems like that's constantly changing. One new feature that we needed is launching in a week! Seriously.

Awesome Tool!

This product is great. I've used numerous survey tools over the years and GetFeedback is far and away the best. It is the simplest to use, looks incredible on mobile, and is easily branded with company standards. We've used this tool internally for over a year now and it is amazing to see it continue to improve and grow. Every time my team or I have needed support, the response time was incredibly fast and solved out issue within one response. I wish more companies were like GetFeedback!

Pros

The integration with salesforce, the beautiful look and feel.

Cons

More question logic would be nice

Super user friendly

I love the interface for creating surveys - super easy to use and they offer nice templates that make my surveys look very custom. The data analytics are really slick and sharing the summary of responses has a very easy to read format. We recently linked GetFeedback with Salesforce, it was very simple to map to a custom object offering us the ability to consolidate data from multiple surveys! I wish the sharing function allowed for multiple owners of one survey so it would be easier to collaborate with team members when creating new surveys.

Cons

Great looking surveys and nice Salesforce integration

GetFeedback makes it really easy to create nice looking surveys and get the info into Salesforce. This is great for us because we're able to track some very specific questions on lead and contact records for better targeting our sales efforts.

Cons

Makes you want to turn everything into a survey!

Overall, great for individuals or businesses looking to simplifying their audience survey approach.

Pros

You can pretty much figure out in seconds and send off surveys. Lots of themes, colors, and choice of question/response to choose from.

Cons

Adding large enough images with sufficient clarity is problematic.

Gets the job done!

We are currently using GetFeedback to send Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) surveys to various clients of our across different segments. We also briefly used it for NPS surveys, but then switched to another, dedicated NPS survey solution.

Pros

Multiple surveys allowed Surveys are very customizable, as there are multiple questions types and different ways to display the answers and for the users to choose from You can customize your survey so that it retains who replies to it, either their email address or any other information. This is not very intuitive or easy to use though

Cons

The predefined templates/themes are a bit tacky There are no (or at least, we could not find easily) specific instructions for the dimensions of any images used. As such, we had to use a trial and error approach in order to get it right. Reporting is not very sophisticated, and we found it difficult to extract specific results in relation to our specific survey responses. The summary is more informative, but you cannot download its results.

GetFeedback has completely transformed my workflow for my small business!

Pros

I cannot say enough about GetFeedback. I recommend it to fellow photographers everywhere I go. I use GetFeedback to send a wedding day questionnaire to my brides to be and they love it almost as much as I do. The platform is extremely easy to navigate and use, and very up to date. Your feedback forms can be designed to fit your brand. The filling out process is easy, aesthetically pleasing and quite enjoyable. I absolutely love that all my responses go straight to my business e-mail so I can print and compile. Seriously GetFeedback will make your business look as pro as you feel!

Great survey tool

Pros

GetFeedback makes creating survey's fun and interactive. The Salesforce integration is excellent. The design of the survey's make the end user experience much more positive where receive more responses than a traditional survey.

Cons

Doing surveys and getting results has never been this easier

Pros

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this software, we really love everything about it and their features.

GetFeedback

Creating questionnaire relatively easy, straightforward. Have been having trouble getting back into the app for editing, sending the questionnaire to respondents..

Pros

Easy to create good-looking questionnaires, templates. There's a mode for limited free use. There's a way to track responses using e-mail or other identifiers of each respondent. Tech support seems to be trying to be helpful.

Cons

No instant messaging/chat with tech support. Problems with changing creator's account password. Tech support ineffective in solving some basic, continual problems.

Very Responsive Customer Service

What ever customer service model GetFeedback is using should be the model for all organizations. I am blown away by the responsiveness of their HELP desk. I just created my first survey in GetFeedback and had a number of questions I needed answers for. Using the link on their help page, I submitted my question and every time I received a very useful response within 15 minutes of my request. The product is good but the customer service from representatives like Kimberly Powell is what will keep me coming back.

Great survey platform

Pros

I like the customizability of this platform. It has a lot of great features to help cater to different needs.

Cons

I wish there was a way to organize past surveys on the general dashboard.

Most beautiful and fun survey-software out there

I do not really too much to say, but I am just very pleased with the customer service and first and foremost the beautiful product. I LOVE the design of the surveys! I would prefer, if the summary report, could look more like a dashboard. It is kind of annoying to scroll between each section, in order to view the responses (I know you can just download an Excel-file or a .csv-file, but it's just not that pretty).

Cons

These surveys are making our company look great!

The GetFeedback surveys we have been sending to our customers have been getting rave reviews. Everyone loves the way they look. Sending these surveys have helped us get some great feedback from our customers, and the look and feel of them makes us feel like we are delivering a modern user experience to our customers. I highly recommend checking these out if you send surveys.

Cons

Creating and capturing survey results has never been easier

Both the creation of the survey and the capturing of results along with integration to store the results in a system of choice like CRM, ERP etc. is very intuitive. Making use of the survey data is all that matters as pre-built connectors make integration with any Business system very easy. Even Business users can set it up and there is no need to get IT involved.

It just works...

It's really simple. I can quickly create awesome looking surveys that don't embarrass me or my company. All mobile-ready and aligned to our branding. Other tools I've used are clunky and look absolutely awful - this feels like modern survey software, for me as a user, and for our audience consuming the surveys.

Pros

- Really darn simple and easy to use - Gorgeous design - Higher response rate do to UI and mobile-optimzation over other services I've tried

Cons

More integrations would always be nice though key ones are already there (like Salesforce, etc).

Awesome Awesome Product. Awesome Customer Service.

This is hand's down the best tool for surveys. It is incredibly easy to use and even more important, incredibly easy for customers to complete. The surveys work almost magically on each device. They're customer service is outstanding. I cannot recommend this product enough!

support

We ran into problems setting up an account and the staff went above and beyond to help us sort it out, even when it turned out the problem was all at our end. I look forward to many years of a happy working relationship with GetFeedback. Thanks so much!

Cons

Easy to use, great looking online survey product

We use this online survey product to get feedback on how our support team is doing handling cases. The solution is very easy to use, the surveys look great and get great response rates, and it integrates with Salesforce which makes reporting super easy.