Infusionsoft Reviews

4.14/5 (875 reviews)

Leslie Householder

Gave me my life back

Reviewed 2019-01-10

It was worth all the time and effort it took to set up. I've generated over a million dollars as a stay at home mom of seven children thanks to Infusionsoft and the power of automation. Now I make good money while I tend to my family. I set my own hours. I love what I do. With my campaigns in place, I can build an email, send a broadcast, and watch the system do the rest while I go enjoy my life. Thank you!There are so many ways to engage my subscribers. I use what works for me. I know I'm not using all the features, but it's nice to know there is no limit to all the ways I can increase my revenue. I've just made it a practice to try a feature, fine tune it, and then integrate another feature... and my income grows. Super powerful! And because Infusionsoft has established itself so well in the marketplace, there are so many partner apps available across so many different kinds of platforms, which help me understand, reach, and serve my audience even better.

Jasmine Arnold

Wonderful application worth trying

Reviewed 2019-01-04

The user interface is designed simply and competently, nothing superfluous, just what you need in your daily work. The search system is also good, I like the ability to search for those clients with whom I have previously communicated and worked. And other information is not difficult to find, if mastered. Regular updates always contain changes in the parameters that are most important. I recommend spending a few days to thoroughly explore all the possibilities that are available here. Knowing the full potential of the product, you can unleash your own order of magnitude faster that only affects your productivity from the best side. The local support team can be counted on if there are any questions or the need for quality advice. I talked with them a couple of times and was quite pleased with the quality of their work on solving the tasks. I would like everyone in my team to work so responsibly. The price here is not cheap, but it’s definitely not overpriced, as it might seem to you. For that set of tools and opportunities that can save you from many problems, the proposed cost of the product is justified, as for me. Having done the quality-cost ratio, the answer will be positive.

Matt Longfellow, PT, DPT, SCS, USAW

Diverge Performance Therapy Review

Reviewed 2018-12-28

The biggest problems Infusionsoft has solved for me has been easily tracking and managing all new leads coming into my business, as well as giving me an easy way to stay in touch with and market to everyone on my email list. It's also allowed me to build out nurture systems to automatically send out emails and communications to new leads who haven't quite made the decision to book with me. The best part is all of this is working for me 24/7 behind the scenes without any work on my part now, so it allows me to focus my time on growing my business and working with my clients. Infusionsoft has been invaluable for the growth of my business. As a one man show currently running a cash based physical therapy practice, the biggest struggle I had prior to Infusionsoft was organizing and tracking all of my new leads, and implementing an easily trackable and repeated follow-up system. With Infusionsoft, I'm now able to tag and track every single lead that inquires about my services from the initial touch point all the way up to becoming a paying client. It's taken the stress out of managing new leads and follow-ups and has given me the freedom to focus on my clients. Not only that, but I've also been able to create campaigns that target patients after they're done working with me in addition to easily sending out broadcast emails weekly, which allows me to easily stay in touch with all the people that I've worked with. This helps me to stay top of mind so that when something does pop-up, or a friend of theirs has a need, I'm the first person they think of. In short. Infusionsoft has been invaluable for the growth of my business and I'd highly recommend it to any small business who is serious about growing.

Nathan Keytle

InfusionSoft - Great CRM software

Reviewed 2018-12-04

The overall experience has been quite enlightening on how process flows are vital to making your business function correctly. My application is primarily used as a lead management system and not all our employees use InfusionSoft, which meant I had to integrate InfusionSoft with Google Sheets which makes it easier for my sales team to acquire data to leads as they come in. Most of my time is spent in campaign builder and I am currently overhauling our current lead process and I keep learning new things everyday on how to program logic to suit our business needs. What I like most about InfusionSoft is the functionality and its endless possibilities. The Campaign Builder has an easy to use interface with limitless possibilities that can be constructed to suit your unique business needs. With a great email builder as well to create those beautiful calls to action that will surely ignite your leads' desire to buy whatever you are selling. I specifically manage the database of leads and users and find it to be quite user friendly, InfusionSoft will warn you about an increase in bad email addresses, allowing you enough time to clean it up before it affects your business badly. Another great aspect is the help provided by agents via the Chat facility, you can chat live with an InfusionSoft assistant to help you with any problems you might have. I find it extremely helpful in times when I am unsure of what to do.

Vincent Po B2B Consultant

We were a loyal IS customer for 10 years until...

Reviewed 2018-11-02

Product is fine, but management, support and client service leaves a lot to be desired.The product itself is very useful and good. While there are no "perfect" automation apps on the market that fulfill all our requirements, IS did a relatively good job of it. They've been pushing lots of regular updates which is good, but doesn't make up for what I'll describe in the Cons section.

Chase Dansie

For the smart marketer

Reviewed 2017-11-16

Providing consistency over the 1-2 year period our customers work with us. Better handling of leads, turning them in to better conversions Automating mundane tasks like letters, cards, packages, etc. Generating referrals in a consistent trackable manner. Warming leads more effectively Combining online and offline interactions Notifications of important milestones in the sales and fulfillment processCustomizability is my favorite part of Infusionsoft. It is very powerful to be able to have it do exactly what you have dreamed up. It seems pretty simplistic at first, but when you get into it, you start to realize that the possibilities are endless of what you can accomplish and do with it. For me the CRM and Campaign builder are doing automated tasks for me that would take our team hours to accomplish, and catching our sales and fulfillment process at critical time points to make sure our patient experience is the best it can be. I really love and use campaign builder . . . a lot. You can make campaigns do whatever you want AND make them start to perform based on the interaction that your customers have with the campaigns. That is very powerful and one of the big differentiators IS has from other software I have found. I've used IS for about 4 years now and I'm building new things every week to help reduce the tasks I do and my employees do. I also love the community. Going to ICON (the conference that infusionsoft puts on) was one of the best experiences I have had as a business owner. It was amazing to see thousands of small business owners making things happen and helping each other. Infusionsoft really does live by its tag line "We help Small Businesses Succeed."

Liam Crow

Great tool but not without issues

Reviewed 2017-08-23
Review Source: Software Advice

For the price and what it does, we have yet to find a better solution. I believe in the product but wish they would work harder on fixing current problems rather than rolling out new tools. It does take some time learning the ropes but there are lots of great tools, webinars, and people willing to help. It's a great community. (Big shout out to MonkeyPod Marketing and Greg Jenkins)I like being able to set up campaigns that run the full year making sure the customer is kept in the loop. With proper tags I can see that things are running smoothly.

Rebecca Straley

What's So Automated About Infusionsoft?

Reviewed 2017-02-16
Review Source: Software Advice

I have researched CRMs and Marketing Software for the past several years. As a REALTOR, the company software had changed multiple times, leaving my personal system outdated, which prompted me to see if it was time to invest and make a commitment to something I would know nothing about until I jump in with two feet and my pocketbook. So I did. I reviewed and tested a multitude of software and found many that I liked but none quite suited for the money vs. the features vs. my unique business needs. Hatchbuck, DaPulse, and 17 Hats are a few I can remember and recommend to varying degrees but each fell short of my specific needs and desired growth. And while several appeared cheaper at the onset, when estimating cost after growth (which would be the "long term") I realized paying a little more now for a consistent pricing may well be the best option. My group has 4-5 users and looking at 5,000 contacts - which need sorted and categorized and updated. So although I may not be concerned about limits on number of emails sent monthly - I did need to cap my user costs and contact costs hoping to grown to about 35,000 contacts. I spoke with all the professionals and most just didn't know what to do and each thought one was as good as another based on personal experience.I tried many brands, however, each time I got a great email, an immediate response, a beautiful landing page I continued to see the name Infusionsoft. The research and features were outstanding. As I began looking at those at the higher level of business, which I wanted to obtain, I saw most, in a variety of industries, had chosen Infusionsoft. I was surprised when surveying the target group of Infusionsoft Users, they each were optimistic about their future commitment to continue their relationship. So I jumped in! I am confident it will be an investment of time, money and frustration of efforts - but I look forward to building system, upon a system and automating many general tasks and information sharing.

John Ross

Customer Service or Sales CRMs

Reviewed 2016-11-10

Looking at most CRMs the database aspect is pretty much the same from one to another. What I have found is that most are slightly better setup for sales than for customer service. Without diminishing the importance of sales (we all need them, all the time) we are a customer service-based company and follow many qualitative data points of customer satisfaction and comments. We use them to keep track of current service levels and to anticipate the needs of our clients. InfusionSoft has been very good at helping us identify these data and prepare them for analysis. SalesForce is not as friendly to helping us find and use them. I take nothing away from SalesForce and a robust sales program for medium and large operations, however small to medium businesses that are driven by customer service more than sales will find that InfusionSoft is more tho their liking. As for the value, both are reasonable in terms of ROI, but InfusionSoft is less costly and has a much softer, more relaxed sales team. After sale, InfusionSoft is outstanding in helping capture complex, less obvious data about our clients. InfusionSoft represents the concierge service level that so many businesses are trying to develop and maintain with their customer base.The people of InfusionSoft know how to help customize their software to whatever you want to follow, no matter how unconventional it is. They work hard at through free of cost assistance to leverage their program to the clients benefit. They have a large and deep community of users that help enrich the users' experience.

Jorge Diaz

A Strong CRM / Email Marketing Solution / Not Trivial to Set Up

Reviewed 2016-10-26
Review Source: Software Advice

Infusionsoft is a CRM solution designed for small businesses. It's not the tool for enterprise or medium sized businesses needing more than 15 to 20 seats. Think of it as a MailChimp / Saleforce with an emailing workflow engine. It allow you to build email sequences that adjust the content you send based on what each contact does. That's an over simplification, but at it's core that what it does. It's got a huge community of add on products supporting it. You can build membership sites with it. You can enable call centers with it. The application are numerous, but it is not a tool very everyone. There are times when its not a fit. Many business owners take it on expecting to configure it with minimal outside help. That is probably not a good idea. It's like building your office network yourself following YouTube video instructions. You may get it done, but not without a lot of time and frustration. Even worse, when you are done, you may have made mistakes an experienced person would never do that keep you from making the best use of the tool especially in the long run. The tool has a lot of power. It enables you to automate email campaigns targeting each contact based on what you know about them. If they answer a question on a form, you can sent them one thing. If you learn they live in one state versus another, you can customize content to them. If they visit specific pages of your site and login many times into your membership site, you can change what they see. It has a huge amount of power.

Brad Kuehll

All in one CRM!! Solid for small businesses!

Reviewed 2018-03-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Infusionsoft is a solid choice for a small business without ambitions to scale rapidly (i.e. think accounting firm, not tech startup). As a CRM Analyst/Consultant, most of my projects are helping companies administrated and implemented different types of CRMS and marketing software. So I have the chance to research and test a multitude of CRM's and Marketing Software for the past several years and Infusionsoft is one of my favorites. I have helped two small companies(around 20-30 employees)implement this product from start to finish. I have very impressed on how robust and strong this CRM really is. With this software, you can create a software stack with different add-ons which can accomplish almost anything. There are programs that help with scheduling, membership sites, integration with Facebook audiences, text messaging and countless others. Infusionsoft has an API that is easy to use and integrate with other systems you may be using. For the price, I would say this is an all in one CRM tool. Another great feature that Infusionsoft offers is the ability to create mobile-responsive landing pages and pairing this automation with a CRM with robust capability for sales follow-up is what creates the value and you also get the ability to generate e-commerce and tracking reports. I would definitely recommend this product.

Jill Addison

Infusionsoft has helped me serve my Financial Advisors on a much bigger scale

Reviewed 2016-07-07

Infusionsoft is an AMAZING software and it has transformed my business. Since I've automated all my video production and promotion processes for my clients, I'm now positioned to serve hundreds of clients over the next few years and make a much bigger positive difference in their lives. Infusionsoft is such an absolute game changer.Customer support is very good and readily available, and I use it weekly to continue to build out and automate my systems. The app's functionality allows me to streamline my services by automating the process. It does the work of a full-time project manager, and does it better and faster since it's automated.

Karen Cavanagh

Infusionsoft helps me capture and convert leads by combining the best of CRM and marketing automation functionality.

Reviewed 2017-10-14
Review Source: Software Advice

The ecosystem of Infusionsoft is almost as important as the software itself. You can create a software stack with a number of different add-ons which can accomplish most anything. There are programs that help with scheduling (Appointment Core), membership sites (Memberium), integration with Facebook audiences (Sync2CRM), text messaging (Plus This) and countless others. Infusionsoft has an API with which it is easy to integrate and many platforms within the community have done just that.Infusionsoft simply has the best "all-in-one CRM" for the price. The marketing automation section of Infusionsoft includes a visual campaign builder for automated emails which I consider one of the best in the industry. The ability to create beautiful, mobile-responsive landing pages simply adds to the value of the automation. Pairing this automation with a CRM with robust capability for sales follow-up is what creates the value. The e-commerce and tracking reports are just a bonus.

Shawn Blair

Infusionsoft is a complete, powerful marketing tool that can automate businesses.

Reviewed 2018-07-23

As an email marketing system, marketing and business automation tool, crm, and order processing Infusionsoft is very functional and powerful. It is a complex system, by it's very nature because it is so powerful and the functionality available. I have clients set up with powerful automation, business processes that simplify their efforts, and integration with other systems that can handle their financial accounting, etc... At this point Infusionsoft is simplifying the front end User Interface so it is easier for end users and have also made entry cost much less for entry level.Infusionsoft is very, very powerful when the implementation is thought out, most functions are used, and it is maintained in the marketing programs of businesses. The Campaign Builder has incredible power in building marketing and business automation for a business. I've built a lot of automation for my clients that takes much of the workload of staff and owners. It also provides ways to provide information to staff and management without them having to log in constantly. Infusionsoft has an APi that makes specific customizations possible and allows for numerous external apps that add function, value, and ease to Infusionsoft.

Janine Davison

I have been an Infusionsoft users for longer than 8 years and now as a business coach I am also a Infusionsoft partner and recommend it to my clients.

Reviewed 2017-09-22
Review Source: Software Advice

Generally I feel sorry for a business that doesnt have a CRM in place like Infusionsoft. I have seen many businesses that have been in "The land of paper" or working from dodgy old excel databases have such great growth and it really streamlines their business and brings it into the NOW! Infusionsoft really does automate your business which allows a business owner more time for what they should be doing nad less time bogged down with paperwork. It also allows a business owner to have a birds-eye-view of all the activity in their business which is crucial for business growth!I got hooked by the automation as follow-up is so important in business and is often overlooked or forgotten by a business. Set it up right and your clients will love how attentive you are ( and you haven't thought about them once!) I love the easy build newsletter templates and the webforms are great for building your database and getting enquiries! Plus there is the benefit of the online wall.

ANTHON GODFREY

Infusionsoft is one of the best purchases I have ever made

Reviewed 2017-09-18

Automation in email marketing, a place where I can store all my contacts, the ability to stay in front of my customers, return customers due to the fact that they don't forget about us. My time is also freed up so I am able to accomplish more in my day. -This software is pretty easy to use for most basic applications. -There are many options and nearly endless uses for Infusionsoft. If you can think of a way you want to use it, the support team can help you implement it. -The automation of this software is what I love the most about it. At first, you spend a good amount of time setting everything up but once it is set up it runs pretty much all on its own. Saving you time. The support for infusionsoft is one of the best I have ever dealt with. They go above and beyond to help you figure it out. Your success really is their success.

Jennifer Werner

Excellent and Continuing Landing Pages, Drag & Drop Email Builder & E-Commerce Additions & Updates

Reviewed 2018-04-25

Infusionsoft has been working to improve their existing features, like the functionality and customization capability of their Responsive Drag & Drop email builder and the improvements in building more complex products and upsells in their E-commerce platform, they are quickly beginning to eliminate the need for many of the 3rd party integrations and plug-ins, and truly becoming an all-in-one solution for marketing, CRM, e-commerce and more for your business.

Lindley Craig

Not just software - a massive resource for your business

Reviewed 2017-09-12
Review Source: Software Advice

My husband runs 13 restraurants with Infusionsoft. I run a coaching and training business. The software is adaptable to your situation. And the training that it provides turns your entire team into a marketing/sales powerhouse!I love the ease of the email templates and putting really cool stuff out to my clients. I love seeing the monthly updates and the improvements. There is so much power in the software and I've only been able to tap a small bit of it. It's completely worth the cost you pay because the support is huge! The whole company is dedicated to helping small businesses succeed. Love the Podcast, the emails, the tutuorials, and the support staff who just keep delivering massive content to help you grow your business.

Anonymous

I have become an InfusionSoft expert thanks to their support team

Reviewed 2016-01-23

It has been over 2 years since we switch to InfusionSoft from other marketing automation tool and CRM system, and it has been the most positive experience. The team and management could not be more happy with the transition. From the sales process to the on-boarding, InfusionSoft people were polite, professional, and for sure helped us up our game when it comes to sales and automation - ACROSS THE BOARD! Besides offering the best customer and technical support team I have ever dealt with, InfusionSoft allows it's users to grow in skills and develop expertise in the software, which in turn, reduces the need to hire an external consultant and keeps the knowledge in house. This is very much invaluable as we continue to grow our team over time. With InfusionSoft we were also able to stream processes such as email marketing, sales pipeline, CRM and customization of our customer email marketing program. The Campaign Builder is unquestionably the best feature InfusionSoft offers, with dozens of internal tools and functionality to utilize. My favorite trick is the Campaign Links, allowing you to change the links used in internal emails of the campaign as URLs change - so you don't have to worry about going to each email and change the URL manually. This saves hours of man time and allows your team to focus on strategy and implementation.

Anonymous

Infusionsoft Is a Great Tool for Many Businesses

Reviewed 2018-10-03

There have been times that I wanted to throw in the towel - remember, I was a brand new business owner and really had no idea what I was doing!! I learned the hard way - by screwing up, then learning how to fix what was broken (hey - I still do this sometimes!!). I will say that it's been a game-changer for me and I'm still learning new things that benefit me AND my clients each and every day. Support is super-helpful and there is an entire community of terrific people who try new things and are very open to share what they learn!!I have been using Infusionsoft for years. I love that I can setup an email campaign, load a form onto my site, and people who complete that form will drop into that campaign to receive my marketing. I love it even better that they will BUY from me because of these campaigns.

Doug Koenig

Outstanding tool for small business

Reviewed 2016-07-07

As a small law office, I didn't think I would need a robust solution like Infusionsoft. Wrong! I love the product! it has helped me keep in touch with my clients, announce new initiatives, track Facebook click-throughs (through a partner), stay current with my referral sources, and more. I even use it in conjunction with a scheduling system so that when my clients self-schedule their appointment, it is confirmed via email, and their records are automatically stored or updated in the CRM. Then as we complete the work, "campaigns" (the processes inside Infusionsoft) set tags, track progress, and notify internal staff of next steps. I'm not sure how I would live without it now!Robust, full featured email marketing system and more. Customer support is outstanding... I call, and I get a real person who knows the system, and answers! There are many excellent providers of third party apps for Infusionsoft, with a huge array of features.

Cathy Henry

This is a business game changer

Reviewed 2017-10-25
Review Source: Software Advice

Switching to Infusionsoft and investing in training through the Infusionsoft University has taken us from a local company to an international company with consistent sales year round. I would be willing to say Infusionsoft is the number one reason for our growth.Using Infusionsoft has allowed us to consistently double our revenue every year. The ability to close deals increases 10 fold when you can automate many of the processes. Before we started using Infusionsoft there was never enough time in the day to get things done. Now we can follow up on every lead and close the deals that were slipping through our fingers without it. With just two of us in the office, it allows us to reach out with over 30,000 emails per month to prospective customers to deliver the information they need to convert to a buyer. We could not possibly do this manually. The cost of hiring staff to do the same work would be 10 times more expensive.

David Rada

Perfect for marketing automation more customers, increase sales and save time.

Reviewed 2018-05-30

Without losing this idea at any time, Infusionsoft has launched a marketing and sales automation software with everything needed to get more customers, increase sales and save time. All this focused on small business sectorsFocus on small businesses and businesses: This is a strong point of this platform because it safeguards the interests and tries to cover the needs of a sector, that of small businesses and businesses, generally something forgotten by the tools and Marketing services. Sales-centric: Everything related to this platform is directly related to the increase of sales: interface, Web page, demos, help systems. With the added value that, according to the experience of many of its users who claim to have increased their volume of business, achieves its objectives with solvency. Remarkable system of automation and integration of services: its functionalities in this area are more than enough for the type of company that the program is aimed at. Therefore, we can talk about a practical tool and perfectly aligned with your objectives and customer profile.

Violet Allen

Transform your business into an integral system

Reviewed 2019-01-04

Easiness of usage is in the highest flight for us. There is no need for additional training or knowledge to understand and make use of Infusionsoft. Moreover, it has a multifunctional option of tracking. With this feature, you can keep an eye on everything. You can see all subscribers and customers, who are engaged with your product and discover an important information about them. With the help of the application, I was able to transfer some of my duties to the platform, which had a positive impact on my allocation of time and now I can manage to do more work without losing anything. I keep all the urgent news in the form of notes to which I always have access.

Joan Dempsey

Add to Your Team!

Reviewed 2018-12-14

I love that as a one-woman shop, I can go to Infusionsoft as my one "go to" place for all my data on all my clients. I couldn't do my work (selling online classes) without them!The support staff at Infusionsoft has always felt like part of my work family; as a solopreneur, it's great to have super helpful support at my fingertips. And I also love having all my solutions under one roof: CRM, Marketing, E-Commerce. Saves having to use multiple different solutions and link them all up. The email campaign marketing is really robust, which means I can create super successful email campaigns ... much better than other solutions I've used that don't have as robust logic in them.