All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Keap Reviews

Pros

It has so many features and functions that are super useful from sending emails, keeping track of prospects, clients (and so much more) - all super easy to use.

Sarah R.

Daniel S.

Read the full review
We are more than satisfied with our experience. Infusionsoft is recommended as the platform par excellence for the management of email marketing campaigns.

Sarah B.

Daniel S.

Read the full review
The access to files and photos and emails is so limited and difficult and time wasting that I scream at it every time I use it. I hate this product and have for a while.

Dave N.

Read the full review
The lack of sales functionality. I was really disappointed with the way it's labeled to do it all but compared to other sales CRM's it's far behind.

1,082 reviews

All in one business solution

We could not run our business without it.

Great for an all-in-one service

I had some great help with getting everything set up and I find the email automation system quite easy to use and understand, which is great as it has gotten me to do a lot more with automation. I have the email lists integrated onto my website optin forms and it's quite simple to see who takes action on the emails that are sent in the automation sequence.

Pros

I love that I can segment my clients into different groups to email them directly from Keap, and also do the same with prospective clients and past clients. Having everything in one place makes my life so much easier and streamlined and has encouraged me to do even more than I was before in regards to client communication.

Cons

I had some issues at first with the Keap phone number, but they did get it fixed, although it took quite a while. The one thing that I am missing right now with them is recurring invoicing because I would have to be the one to enter the client's credit card information in order to do that here, so I am still using another product for that.

I love Infusionsoft

I have enjoyed using Infusionsoft for 4 years. It is a great value for what you get. Onboarding is costly but monthly fees are reasonable. Support is mostly provided by 3rd parties.

Pros

Easy to use. I can create Campaigns and email marketing Does a great job of segmenting customers

Cons

Search options are limited Onboarding costs are high

Bob, Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business! All the best, Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

Amazing product for the right use case

I love this product, it is the best when you get advanced marketing experience and a big mail list, you can really do magic with it with the advanced action based segmentation

Pros

I loved the tags and advanced segmentation I can do with my marketing funnel. I can tag users based on their actions. This is beyond amazing

Cons

It takes some time to learn how to do it and sometimes the integrations are a bit quirky with certain platforms e.g. wordpress

Great for eCommerce... Unfortunately, our sites are not eCommerce

Pros

InfusionSoft was great at first and exciting to learn the platform and start building campaigns. The campaign builder is by far the best part as it is very easy to understand and super easy to visualize your campaign the way it maps out. The elements, processes, communications, etc. are all on a grid map with arrows connecting and directing contacts where to go based on criteria, tags, and triggers you define and set. Once your developers connect everything you need, it is fun to create campaigns.

Cons

Two problems: the CRM is subpar and some integration connections are not ideal. In terms of CRM, there are a lot of preloaded fields as you could expect. The problem is that if there are fields you do not need or use for your business, you're stuck looking at them no matter what. You can create and add up to 100 new custom fields and define the type of field they are, but you cannot remove or even hide existing fields or tabs. Also, we used ScheduleOnce to connect to schedule leads who interacted with our site by filling out a form. Sometimes ScheduleOnce would update their system and cause problems with InfusionSoft and vice versa. Support from IS was quick to address and fix this when it was on their end though.

Infusionsoft not Keap

Excellent, I am approaching 7 years using this software and am still happy with it.

Pros

I use the Infusionsoft product as opposed to the Keap product. I like the flexibility and robustness of the campaign builder.

Cons

It can be challenging to train others on the intricacies of the campaigns.

A great tool for more advanced small business marketing automation

I've used Infusionsoft twice to accomplish marketing automation that Hubspot didn't handle well.

Pros

Infusionsoft is a great tool for small businesses that need to kick it up a notch with their marketing automation. It offers an easy to use visual workflow builder and although the learning curve is a bit steep, once users get the principles, the customization is a great trade off.

Cons

Infusionsoft does have its quirks and the learning curve can be steep for those who are not technical or logical. Recommend working with a partner to get past this challenge.

Melissa, Thank you so much for the high marks. So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!

Too complicated and hidden $$$ - you'll spend thousands more.

1. The logic of the CRM was so complicated, that you need to talk to your "expert" if you want to make any adjustments. 2. My email deliverability was not good - in fact there were a few months where the links in my emails that had the Keap training code (which was all of them) were seen as MALWARE by google chrome. Keap took NO accountability. Even though they sent me a support message detailing the issue.

Pros

I thought it was going to manage all of my CRM, Email Marketing and Reporting...but in order to interface with the Infusionsoft/Keap platform I needed to continually hire experts who tried charging me $3,500 per month on top of what I was paying Keap.

Cons

Way too complicated. When you sign up, included in your set up is the cost for an expert -- who you think is working for Keap...but they're an independent contractor who is being paid a cut rate to get you up and running. After your set up, they will charge you THOUSANDS to fix and adjust your account.

Literally does everything needed

I really like that I now have everything in one place that I can check in on and work within. So now my landing pages and emails database and campaigns are all easily accessible.

Pros

I think it is great that the software will recognise what my users do and act accordingly which means my system becomes automated and leaves me free to work on what I am best at.

Cons

The one problem with the software is that it is a beast of features and I can easily get lost in the minefield.

Simon, Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear Keap is helping you in your business and gives you the freedom to do what you are best at! All the best, Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

It is ok, but functionality is lacking!

Works great as a database to store contacts and keep notes, does not streamline to sales process.

Pros

It is pretty easy to use and keep track of your contacts (as a database) if that is what you are looking to do.

Cons

Functionality and reporting. Difficult to get the reports I need, does not create visually appealing dashboards, we need certain functions that they cannot offer.

Subpar marketing automation software, not for beginners

I have been using this internally to send out newsletters and promotional emails. I also use this for my clients who send out emails to their contacts.

Pros

The reporting functionality provides good data and once you understand the flow its easy to send emails.

Cons

There is a learning curve to understanding how to set up and send emails. It's also hard to manage email contacts. This doesn't use customer lists like most other automation platforms but it uses tags tied to a contact. This can make it difficult to manage if you have multiple types of tags.

Well thought out and executed CRM

Having a central place for all of our information, and the ability to tag people automatically has saved lots of time and definitely increased or ability to connect with clients and sell. Using the automated email campaigns and sequences to offer automated free trials as opposed to having to manually send out emails has been a lifesaver.

Pros

The customization options are nearly endless. The embeddable forms, that can trigger tags, which can trigger sequences such as email campaigns, have saved us hours of formerly manual work every day. The campaign builder is incredibly deep and robust, allowing for anything you can imagine. The thought given to different ways to do nearly everything is great. They have a /Tellus page and are...

Cons

The search is a little clunky. It's great if you're searching name, phone number or email address, but to search anything else like custom fields requires going to a separate page and finding that field. Would be great if there was an option to "search all the things", or to add custom fields to the default search. Not really their fault, but because we sell products in both Canada and the US in 2 different currencies, we're unable to use their ordering forms. When you leave it idle, rather than timing out gracefully, you lose any unsaved info. I know that's more of a "my workflow, why the hell aren't you saving your work" issue, but it's still annoying. Campaign builder doesn't work in Firefox, so I'm forced to use Chrome for that...

Porsche of CRM's

They've been super supportive and helpful. Whenever I've had problems understanding anything, even when my mother passed on, they were very allowing and there for me. The people in chat and in customer support are always always patient, knowledgeable and friendly. I talk with them often! I can't say enough how helpful they are.

Pros

I wish I knew how to use all of it. There's always a new function that it can do to save me time. Since I don't have a team, Keap is like my own secretary, streamlining functions.

Cons

It takes so long to set up. The look of emails is very flat and uninteresting. Word processing in the individual letters I send out takes forever. It's definitely not a great place to write letters.

Powerful and flexible engine for a tech-savvy business

Infusionsoft by Keap (AKA the "classic Infusionsoft") has been on top of the small business automation marketplace for years, and for good reason. In the right hands, it's a perfect marriage of automation + CRM. Its strengths are best-in-class, and it is refreshingly light on gimmick features that claim to fulfill a business need without offering real capability. That said, there are some noteworthy...

Pros

The campaign builder is an unmatched canvas for automating almost any business process imaginable. It doesn't restrict you to a single workflow paradigm, so you have the freedom to design systems to match your business AND organize them how you want. I love the options of using tags, custom fields, notes, and API goals for storing data on the contact record, segmenting contacts, or automating based...

Cons

Over the past year, a lot of development resources were directed toward the creation of the new, entry-level Keap product, so Infusionsoft has gotten a bit dusty. Reportedly this has changed now that Keap is launched, and Infusionsoft development is once again getting its fair share of attention. This means, however, that there are a number of modern marketing functions that IS cannot handle natively....

Gave me my life back

It was worth all the time and effort it took to set up. I've generated over a million dollars as a stay at home mom of seven children thanks to Infusionsoft and the power of automation. Now I make good money while I tend to my family. I set my own hours. I love what I do. With my campaigns in place, I can build an email, send a broadcast, and watch the system do the rest while I go enjoy my life. Thank you!

Pros

There are so many ways to engage my subscribers. I use what works for me. I know I'm not using all the features, but it's nice to know there is no limit to all the ways I can increase my revenue. I've just made it a practice to try a feature, fine tune it, and then integrate another feature... and my income grows. Super powerful! And because Infusionsoft has established itself so well in the marketplace, there are so many partner apps available across so many different kinds of platforms, which help me understand, reach, and serve my audience even better.

Cons

I am not a fan of the new landing pages. I think they're supposed to be a friendlier interface but instead they feel more limiting. I am also disappointed in the quality of tech support, especially chat. I can't fault the employees - I've spent thousands of hours in the software over the last 10 years, so most of the time it feels like I have to wait for them to catch up to what I know before I can...

Diverge Performance Therapy Review

The biggest problems Infusionsoft has solved for me has been easily tracking and managing all new leads coming into my business, as well as giving me an easy way to stay in touch with and market to everyone on my email list. It's also allowed me to build out nurture systems to automatically send out emails and communications to new leads who haven't quite made the decision to book with me. The best part is all of this is working for me 24/7 behind the scenes without any work on my part now, so it allows me to focus my time on growing my business and working with my clients.

Pros

Infusionsoft has been invaluable for the growth of my business. As a one man show currently running a cash based physical therapy practice, the biggest struggle I had prior to Infusionsoft was organizing and tracking all of my new leads, and implementing an easily trackable and repeated follow-up system. With Infusionsoft, I'm now able to tag and track every single lead that inquires about my services...

Cons

The only con to speak of would be the learning curve. Luckily, I had some professional training to start my Infusionsoft experience, otherwise learning the ins and outs of the system would have been a little overwhelming. That said, it's completely worth investing the time to learn because once you've learned the system, it makes the day to day operations of running your business SO much easier.

Hi Matt, Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a detailed review on Capterra! We appreciate your input and the high marks! Cheers, Sarah, Advocacy Manager at Infusionsoft

InfusionSoft - Great CRM software

The overall experience has been quite enlightening on how process flows are vital to making your business function correctly. My application is primarily used as a lead management system and not all our employees use InfusionSoft, which meant I had to integrate InfusionSoft with Google Sheets which makes it easier for my sales team to acquire data to leads as they come in. Most of my time is spent in campaign builder and I am currently overhauling our current lead process and I keep learning new things everyday on how to program logic to suit our business needs.

Pros

What I like most about InfusionSoft is the functionality and its endless possibilities. The Campaign Builder has an easy to use interface with limitless possibilities that can be constructed to suit your unique business needs. With a great email builder as well to create those beautiful calls to action that will surely ignite your leads' desire to buy whatever you are selling. I specifically manage...

Cons

While I do have high praise for the campaign builder and its limitless possibilities, this can also be a problem as when I first started using the software; I didn't know what was what. There is basic training available, but I don't feel it adequately explains the possibilities of what can be done. To fully unlock the potential of InfusionSoft, some additional training will be required.

Hi Nathan, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We truly appreciate your input - especially hearing from what I would call a "power user" :) Cheers, Sarah, Advocacy Manager at Infusionsoft

We were a loyal IS customer for 10 years until...

Product is fine, but management, support and client service leaves a lot to be desired.

Pros

The product itself is very useful and good. While there are no "perfect" automation apps on the market that fulfill all our requirements, IS did a relatively good job of it. They've been pushing lots of regular updates which is good, but doesn't make up for what I'll describe in the Cons section.

Cons

Many other automation apps have built-in features that are very useful, but Infusionsoft requires a LOT of 3rd party apps (which adds on a lot of costs for a small business) to do a lot of things other apps have out of the box. As mentioned, I understand no app on the market is 100% perfect and the other apps have their own deficiencies. The worst part of Infusionsoft is not the product itself (the...

For the smart marketer

Providing consistency over the 1-2 year period our customers work with us. Better handling of leads, turning them in to better conversions Automating mundane tasks like letters, cards, packages, etc. Generating referrals in a consistent trackable manner. Warming leads more effectively Combining online and offline interactions Notifications of important milestones in the sales and fulfillment process

Pros

Customizability is my favorite part of Infusionsoft. It is very powerful to be able to have it do exactly what you have dreamed up. It seems pretty simplistic at first, but when you get into it, you start to realize that the possibilities are endless of what you can accomplish and do with it. For me the CRM and Campaign builder are doing automated tasks for me that would take our team hours to accomplish,...

Cons

There is work involved. I'm not really trying to be facetious. So many times we want a silver bullet that makes everything as easy as wasting 6 hours on your friends facebook feeds. In life in general, it's not easy to customize anything, but when it is finally tailored right to what your business needs, it is very powerful. Infusionsoft isn't a few clicks here and there and over with, but if...

Great tool but not without issues

For the price and what it does, we have yet to find a better solution. I believe in the product but wish they would work harder on fixing current problems rather than rolling out new tools. It does take some time learning the ropes but there are lots of great tools, webinars, and people willing to help. It's a great community. (Big shout out to MonkeyPod Marketing and Greg Jenkins)

Pros

I like being able to set up campaigns that run the full year making sure the customer is kept in the loop. With proper tags I can see that things are running smoothly.

Cons

1) Support. If you are in the US I am sure that support is much better but being 9 hrs ahead of the IS HQ I am usually stuck with the total waste of time 'Chat Support'. Two years ago support would have gotten 5 of 5, today I would give it one star at best. 2) The platform is about 5 years behind the times. Powerful but the look, usability, and feel are dated. If they don't get on this in the next...

Hi Liam, Thank you for writing a review. I will make sure to share your product feedback with the right teams here so we can create a better experience for our customers. Take care!

What's So Automated About Infusionsoft?

I have researched CRMs and Marketing Software for the past several years. As a REALTOR, the company software had changed multiple times, leaving my personal system outdated, which prompted me to see if it was time to invest and make a commitment to something I would know nothing about until I jump in with two feet and my pocketbook. So I did. I reviewed and tested a multitude of software and found...

Pros

I tried many brands, however, each time I got a great email, an immediate response, a beautiful landing page I continued to see the name Infusionsoft. The research and features were outstanding. As I began looking at those at the higher level of business, which I wanted to obtain, I saw most, in a variety of industries, had chosen Infusionsoft. I was surprised when surveying the target group of Infusionsoft Users, they each were optimistic about their future commitment to continue their relationship. So I jumped in! I am confident it will be an investment of time, money and frustration of efforts - but I look forward to building system, upon a system and automating many general tasks and information sharing.

Cons

The investment was a minor con - but the prices have become more in line with the value as my years of investigation and research continued. The biggest con is the education investment and the delayed gratification of understanding this will be a process. My optimism has been a bit dampened with the realization I may not easily, understand trigger relationships and process. Additionally, my "initial payment" for training although friendly has been less than sufficient, and less than simple to establish a confidence that I can get it done in a year. However, I still believe I will be with the system for a long period of time, and patience and bridled expectations will become the new norm.

Customer Service or Sales CRMs

Looking at most CRMs the database aspect is pretty much the same from one to another. What I have found is that most are slightly better setup for sales than for customer service. Without diminishing the importance of sales (we all need them, all the time) we are a customer service-based company and follow many qualitative data points of customer satisfaction and comments. We use them to keep track...

Pros

The people of InfusionSoft know how to help customize their software to whatever you want to follow, no matter how unconventional it is. They work hard at through free of cost assistance to leverage their program to the clients benefit. They have a large and deep community of users that help enrich the users' experience.

Cons

Its integration is less ubiquitous than that of SalesForce, but is growing constantly.

A Strong CRM / Email Marketing Solution / Not Trivial to Set Up

Infusionsoft is a CRM solution designed for small businesses. It's not the tool for enterprise or medium sized businesses needing more than 15 to 20 seats. Think of it as a MailChimp / Saleforce with an emailing workflow engine. It allow you to build email sequences that adjust the content you send based on what each contact does. That's an over simplification, but at it's core that what it does. It's...

Pros

The tool has a lot of power. It enables you to automate email campaigns targeting each contact based on what you know about them. If they answer a question on a form, you can sent them one thing. If you learn they live in one state versus another, you can customize content to them. If they visit specific pages of your site and login many times into your membership site, you can change what they see. It has a huge amount of power.

Cons

It's not a do-it-yourself tool. Lot's of people complain saying it's too hard to use and too expensive. Infusionsoft is a complex piece of software. If a complete newbee could make it work perfectly on their own, it wouldn't be able to provide you with all the feature it includes. I have seen Infusionsoft sold from the stage with promises that it's a self-serve, DIY solution. Honestly, it is not. That's why you have a very healthy Infusionsoft consultants and partners community servicing it. These consultants and partner focus on all aspects of the solution working to help business owners put the tool to good use.

All in one CRM!! Solid for small businesses!

Infusionsoft is a solid choice for a small business without ambitions to scale rapidly (i.e. think accounting firm, not tech startup).

Pros

As a CRM Analyst/Consultant, most of my projects are helping companies administrated and implemented different types of CRMS and marketing software. So I have the chance to research and test a multitude of CRM's and Marketing Software for the past several years and Infusionsoft is one of my favorites. I have helped two small companies(around 20-30 employees)implement this product from start to finish....

Cons

Infusionsoft only includes the basic Lead Generation reports. If you want to generate the true ROI reports it will require you to purchase add-ons, such as Wicked Reports. I would say that these reports are critical for understanding where your leads are generated and how to refine your marketing.

Infusionsoft has helped me serve my Financial Advisors on a much bigger scale

Infusionsoft is an AMAZING software and it has transformed my business. Since I've automated all my video production and promotion processes for my clients, I'm now positioned to serve hundreds of clients over the next few years and make a much bigger positive difference in their lives. Infusionsoft is such an absolute game changer.

Pros

Customer support is very good and readily available, and I use it weekly to continue to build out and automate my systems. The app's functionality allows me to streamline my services by automating the process. It does the work of a full-time project manager, and does it better and faster since it's automated.

Cons

They don't call it "confusionsoft" for nothing. It's confusing in many ways. But I think for an app with such robust functionality, it just can't be totally obvious and simple because there are too many moving parts. It's a complex software that has the ability to execute complex functions, which means it's not going to necessarily be something you can just pick up and use without any training. I think the big area that could be improved is the Referral Partner Center. It seems exceptionally non-intuitive.

Thank you so much for the great review. We are so happy Infusionsoft has helped you transform your business and serve your Financial Advisor customer on a larger scale. Also, thank you for the feedback on the Referral Partner Center.

Infusionsoft helps me capture and convert leads by combining the best of CRM and marketing automation functionality.

The ecosystem of Infusionsoft is almost as important as the software itself. You can create a software stack with a number of different add-ons which can accomplish most anything. There are programs that help with scheduling (Appointment Core), membership sites (Memberium), integration with Facebook audiences (Sync2CRM), text messaging (Plus This) and countless others. Infusionsoft has an API with which it is easy to integrate and many platforms within the community have done just that.

Pros

Infusionsoft simply has the best "all-in-one CRM" for the price. The marketing automation section of Infusionsoft includes a visual campaign builder for automated emails which I consider one of the best in the industry. The ability to create beautiful, mobile-responsive landing pages simply adds to the value of the automation. Pairing this automation with a CRM with robust capability for sales follow-up is what creates the value. The e-commerce and tracking reports are just a bonus.

Cons

Infusionsoft includes basic Lead Generation reports but true ROI reports require add-ons, such as Wicked Reports or Graphly. Such reports are critical for understanding from where your leads are generated and how to refine your marketing. Despite this being a downside, I would add that a software stack of Infusionsoft and Wicked Reports is often less expensive and more effective than other CRM alternatives. Additionally, Infusionsoft is planning to release advanced analytics baked into the platform shortly, or so I have heard.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.