All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Schedulista Reviews

Pros

We also like that we can write notes for each patient. The ease of the app is amazing as well.

Christopher A.

Read the full review
I loved how easy to use it is and how friendly and helpful the customer service has been. I would definitely recommend it for your business.

Kayla Garnet R.

Read the full review

Cons

Had one bad moment when IOS13 caused the app to not function on the iPhone.

Carol W.

Read the full review
Now appears to be abandoned business just collecting fees.

Jean K.

Read the full review
Really no major weaknesses. Sometimes the sync with google calendar lagged, hard to say though that the problem was with this app.

Benjamin K.

4.6

Schedulista Rocks My World

I love Schedulista! As a small business, the price is right, the features awesome. I have referred many a student and colleague to Schedulista as it has streamlined my business and lets me focus on the therapy side of my practice. Brava, Schedulisa!

Pros

My only regret about Schedulista is that I did not enroll sooner. Schedulista has made a huge impact on my business - fewer no-shows, less wasted time rescheduling, less needless back-and-forth with clients. My clients love the reminders, both text and emails, plus the ease of changing an appointment iof necessary. I love customizing all the communications, from the initial welcome to follow-ups after an appointment.

Cons

This might be resolved in the latest version, but having a way to keep track of missed appointments. Usually, I delete MAs, but now that most of my clients are prepaid, having a way to note if it was a Missed Appointment (maybe simply a different color?) would be helpful.

Perfect solution for scheduling online classes

We are a e-learning company based in London, UK and we deliver online language classes to clients based several in North America, Europe, Africa and Asia. Before Schedulista, the scheduling process for our classes was so painful, so time consuming. Schedulista is cost effective, easy to use. The integration with Zoom save us a lot of time and energy. All in all we are very satisfied.

Pros

- online scheduling system where several students can register for the same class in less than 1 minute - integration with Zoom - synchronisation with Google Calendar - time efficient - cost effective

Cons

In the calendar, the week starts Sunday which is how it is in USA but in Europe the week starts Monday. So an option to change that it will be great.

Used to be great. Now appears to be abandoned business just collecting fees

I have used this product for at least 3 years. At first it was great. Clients loved the autonomy with which they could schedule their appointments. The product was a little glitchy from my end, but customers loved it. Just a heads up, contrary to how it is supposed to work, it is NOT okay to sync with Google. That messes everything up, and when you go to change an appointment, it sometimes won't...

Pros

It is the most flexible of the scheduling apps for handling recurring appointments and for handling a schedule that can change on a dime (personal trainer).

Cons

It is a crap-shoot whether or not the appointment will set (or delete). Sometimes requires doing the same thing over and over until it "takes." As a result, some of my clients won't use it anymore and just call to make their appointments, defeating the purpose of having the app in the first place. Trying to sync with Google creates a lot of issues that apparently require a LOT of automatically generated most annoying emails every time you make a change on the schedule.

Great, easy booking software!

Pros

Love how easy it is to use, very versatile. Easy to integrate with other programs.

Cons

Wish they had the option to run retail and POS through it.

Packs in a lot of Functionality!

Overall experience is excellent.

Pros

I love that there are a lot of customizable features, but that it is not overly complicated to use. Also, the staff is super responsive and helpful with questions and concerns.

Cons

It does have some limitations, like not being able to take credit card numbers. It's also not linked with EHR, so when I do switch over from paper to electronic files, I will have to use a different software.

Hi Kathryn, Thanks for the nice review! Note: Although we don't have a full point of sale (POS), we can take credit cards at the time of booking either as (a) credit card capture or (b) full payment. Credit card capture lets you charge the card later for any amount. This is usually used for charging for no-shows.

Schedulista Review

Excellent. My clients love it, I love it, and the few times I've needed any help the support was clear, concise, and friendly.

Pros

Simple, effective, affordable. I have encouraged several other colleagues who are also solo practitioners to help streamline scheduling, no longer play phone tag, and reduce "no shows".

Cons

Nothing. My only fear is they will add more bells and whistles and then up the price.

Thanks for the kind words and for spreading the word about online scheduling, Kayla. We appreciate it!

Easy to use and a good price point

Overall my experience with Schedulista has been excellent, I highly recommend this product.

Pros

I love that my clients can easily book appointments. It has taken many hours a months of extra work from my shoulders. The system is easy to use, looks good and very affordable.

Cons

The product is really easy to use, there is nothing I don't like about this software.

Thanks Anke. It's good to have you as a customer.

Schedulista is the best scheduling app that I tried

I've been using it for 2 years and it has worked flawlessly. It has never been down and saves me so much time.

Pros

so easy to set up and maintain.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say.

Thanks for the awesome review, Carol! We work hard to make sure Schedulista is always up and running.

This solved a really problem I had in competing with MANY other businesses who were selling online over the lockdown period due to Covid-19. This allowed me to help my customers, as if they were actually in the boutique with me, and I could offer solutions to their gift needs. It was easy for them to book in, and I was able to clearly understand their requirements.

Pros

I loved that my customers could choose a time that was convenient for them to shop with me, the customisation was great, allowing me to book time away from customers, and the quick way I was able to contact from my phone was wonderful. It allowed me to walk my customers through the store during Covid-19 lockdown - so much more engaging that simply having an online shop.

Cons

I would possibly say that the calendar that was embedded into my website could have looked a bit more modern, but I was not unhappy with it.

Single business owner, two offices

It is so helpful to have an online scheduler. It's so easy for the business owner and clients.

Pros

The customer service is excellent. The phone app is super straightforward and easy to use. It is easy to manage my time in both locations and they don't charge extra for keeping two schedules.

Cons

The only drawback is the clients don't find it easy to reschedule. It seems that they have to cancel and then schedule again.

Hi Gretchen, thanks for the glowing review. We really appreciate it!

Reliable, and Customizable

I no longer need to spend time on scheduling. Clients book and pay for lessons. My client base has increased significantly.

Pros

I like how easy it was to set up my calendar and get it running.

Cons

Had one bad moment when IOS13 caused the app to not function on the iPhone.

easy and efficient self scheduling for clients

great. I needed help once with setting things up and they got it done within the day.

Pros

easy to use, easy on the eyes, effective

Cons

really no major weaknesses sometimes the sync with google calendar lagged, hard to say though that the problem was with this app

Thanks for the feedback. We're glad to have you as a customer.

LOVE LOVE SChedulista

LOVE LOVE the system, the team, the cost and the ease of it all..

Pros

the service has saved me a ton of time. The staff is AMAZINGLY HELPFUL

Cons

i havent found anything that I dont like

Thanks for the kind words April. We appreciate having you as a customer.

Good for website and convenient for customers

Pros

The recurring appointments is very convenient for our office because a lot of our patients have weekly appointments. It has a sleek design on our end and is very compatible with the website.

Cons

Glitches often. Patients get frustrated at times and call us because the appointment doesn’t go thru and needs refreshing.

Improved our business immensely!

We have increased our clients immensely! I love that I don't have to send text reminders anymore! This app is super worth it!

Pros

We like that Schedulista sends automatic text and email messages to our patients. It is nice the patients can schedule in their own appointments. We also like that we can write notes for each patient. The ease of the app is amazing as well! Everything is great!

Cons

I would like the option to color code for the patients that show up vs. do not show up to appointments.

Thanks for the great review Christopher! We're privileged to have you as a customer. Also -- thanks for the feature recommendation re color-coding no-shows. It's on our roadmap for the future.

Schedulista

I use Schedulista alongside my Wix page which is how I found the company. A great & easy tool which makes it so easy for my clients & soon-to-be clients to book time with my services.

SCHEDULISTA REVIEW

Overall I love the customer service, and the basic capabilities of the system. There are definitely some upgrades that I would like to see.

Pros

I like that it has the capabilities to create a schedule for my sessions, and all I need to do is plug in names. I also like that it sends text messages and email reminders of upcoming sessions.

Cons

I do not like the fact that I cannot add more than one email to a client's profile. Some times parents have more than one person who needs to be notified of the upcoming schedule. There is also part of the system that doesn't work. Lastly, I wish on the final session, and automatic reminder could pop up reminding the client it's time to renew.

Probably the easiest to use scheduling app out there!

Can't fault the operation of it, just wish it looked nicer.

Pros

It's a very streamlined app, easy to use for admin and users with very self-explanatory integration.

Cons

The graphic interface isn't as flexible as it should be, and depending on where it's integrated it can look out of place from a visual design perspective.

Thanks for the review. Our scheduler should be able to adapt seamlessly with your website and look beautiful. Perhaps we can help you with this. Can you reach out to our support team (support@schedulista.com) and let them know your website address and also that you're not happy with the look and feel? Thanks!!!

My Favorite Scheduling Software

I run my own tutoring business, and I wanted software that made schedulingredients and rescheduling appointments

Pros

Resembles Google calendar. Easy interface for recurring appointments and easy to adjust appointments.

Cons

Mysterious error messages sometimes.

Good scheduling software

Pros

This provided easy online scheduling for some of the activities that we needed to implement on online, do-it-yourself scheduling system for. Users enjoyed that they could access it through mobile phone, tablet or computer and did not rely on having a person do the scheduling.

Cons

Its quite costly if you want to use all of the features included, and the licensing fee will likely be a point of contention unless we justify the value delivered. Overall, it has helped us alleviate some of the administrative effort and so I think we will continue to use it.

Hi Andrew, I think you reviewed the wrong product. We have a fixed price and it does not increase "if you use all the features included". Also, you do not appear to be a customer of ours. Good day, Felix

Beautiful and future rich

Fantastic value for money with great features and amazing support.

Pros

Simple, Clean and Functional. Great support.

Cons

Automated follow-up emails are pre-set to the next day only if you want to use the feature.

Hi Vishal, Thanks for the kind words!

Schedulista makes scheduling appointments easy!

Overall this service has made my business run smoother which is definitely important.

Pros

Cons

I use square for my business and the only thing they offer is stripe as they don't have a full POS as of yet.

Thanks for the review!

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

I own a photography business with a variety of sessions, blocks of times, and days for certain sessions, it can get complicated!!!! I did the trial and don't have much free time to just figure things out. So I called them today to ask questions and Dustin spent 45 minutes on the phone with me walking me through every step. By the end I have the site pretty well set-up and running. And already scheduling away. This is going to save time and the clients I have shared it with "LOVE IT" and think it's "AWESOME". Woohoo Way to go Schedulista!

Cons

one more great app. NYC at you ease

Pros

I love this app. Help business to get faster as NYC goes.

Cons

They should solve the google issues as the lots of email that it generates...for any change.

Thanks for the review!

Beautiful, easy to use scheduling software

Pros

It's beautiful. Really well-designed. Simple layout without extraneous buttons or links. Schedulista can be integrated with Stripe to accept payment. I love that. The design is as approachable as Calendly's, albeit a bit more elegant. Features are comprehensive, on par with Acuity.

Cons

It's a great, straight-forward, scheduling app.

Thanks for the great review.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.