Schedulista Reviews

Mobile-friendly online scheduling software

4.58/5 (26 reviews)

Pros
  • I love that there are a lot of customizable features, but that it is not overly complicated to use. Also, the staff is super responsive and helpful with questions and concerns.Kathryn N.Read the full review
  • I loved how easy to use it is and how friendly and helpful the customer service has been. I would definitely recommend it for your business.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • Fantastic value for money with great features and amazing support.Vishal P.Read the full review
Cons
  • Had one bad moment when IOS13 caused the app to not function on the iPhone.Carol W.Read the full review
  • Trying to sync with Google creates a lot of issues that apparently require a LOT of automatically generated most annoying emails every time you make a change on the schedule.Jean K.Read the full review
  • Patients get frustrated at times and call us because the appointment doesn’t go thru and needs refreshing.Omarie P.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Kayla Garnet Rose, Ph.D.

Schedulista Rocks My World

Reviewed 2019-10-16

I love Schedulista! As a small business, the price is right, the features awesome. I have referred many a student and colleague to Schedulista as it has streamlined my business and lets me focus on the therapy side of my practice. Brava, Schedulisa!

Pros
My only regret about Schedulista is that I did not enroll sooner. Schedulista has made a huge impact on my business - fewer no-shows, less wasted time rescheduling, less needless back-and-forth with clients. My clients love the reminders, both text and emails, plus the ease of changing an appointment iof necessary. I love customizing all the communications, from the initial welcome to follow-ups after an appointment.

Cons
This might be resolved in the latest version, but having a way to keep track of missed appointments. Usually, I delete MAs, but now that most of my clients are prepaid, having a way to note if it was a Missed Appointment (maybe simply a different color?) would be helpful.

Kathryn Nemirovsky

Packs in a lot of Functionality!

Reviewed 2018-12-18

Overall experience is excellent.

Pros

Cons
It does have some limitations, like not being able to take credit card numbers. It's also not linked with EHR, so when I do switch over from paper to electronic files, I will have to use a different software.

Response from Schedulista

Hi Kathryn,

Thanks for the nice review!

Note: Although we don't have a full point of sale (POS), we can take credit cards at the time of booking either as (a) credit card capture or (b) full payment.

Credit card capture lets you charge the card later for any amount. This is usually used for charging for no-shows.

Vishal Patel

Beautiful and future rich

Reviewed 2020-03-12

Fantastic value for money with great features and amazing support.

Pros
Simple, Clean and Functional. Great support.

Cons
Automated follow-up emails are pre-set to the next day only if you want to use the feature.

Response from Schedulista

Hi Vishal, Thanks for the kind words!

Anke Zimmermann

I love it!

Reviewed 2019-12-09

Schedulista has made booking appointments so much easier for me and my clients. It send automatic reminders, looks professional, customer support is excellent, very good price in my opinion, I love it.

Pros
I love schedulista, it has saved me so much time trying to schedule client appointments.

Cons
That I can't use the same email address for more than one person in the same family.

Jean Kottemann

Used to be great. Now appears to be abandoned business just collecting fees

Reviewed 2017-03-30

I have used this product for at least 3 years. At first it was great. Clients loved the autonomy with which they could schedule their appointments. The product was a little glitchy from my end, but customers loved it. Just a heads up, contrary to how it is supposed to work, it is NOT okay to sync with Google. That messes everything up, and when you go to change an appointment, it sometimes won't let you because it thinks you are making an illegal google change. I have reached out to the developers, but beyond one rather pithy email, they have not taken my questions or complaints seriously. There isn't a day where I don't have to stop what I'm doing to deal with some schedulista bs. And now, it is getting glitchy from my client's point of use also. Hence, I am on this site looking for something better.

Pros
It is the most flexible of the scheduling apps for handling recurring appointments and for handling a schedule that can change on a dime (personal trainer).

Cons
It is a crap-shoot whether or not the appointment will set (or delete). Sometimes requires doing the same thing over and over until it "takes." As a result, some of my clients won't use it anymore and just call to make their appointments, defeating the purpose of having the app in the first place. Trying to sync with Google creates a lot of issues that apparently require a LOT of automatically generated most annoying emails every time you make a change on the schedule.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Kayla Garnet Rose, Ph.D.

Schedulista Review

Reviewed 2018-10-17

Excellent. My clients love it, I love it, and the few times I've needed any help the support was clear, concise, and friendly.

Pros
Simple, effective, affordable. I have encouraged several other colleagues who are also solo practitioners to help streamline scheduling, no longer play phone tag, and reduce "no shows".

Cons
Nothing. My only fear is they will add more bells and whistles and then up the price.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the kind words and for spreading the word about online scheduling, Kayla. We appreciate it!

Carol Westcott

Schedulista is the best scheduling app that I tried

Reviewed 2018-10-17

I've been using it for 2 years and it has worked flawlessly. It has never been down and saves me so much time.

Pros
so easy to set up and maintain.

Cons
I don't have anything negative to say.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the awesome review, Carol! We work hard to make sure Schedulista is always up and running.

Carol Westcott

Reliable, and Customizable

Reviewed 2019-10-18

I no longer need to spend time on scheduling. Clients book and pay for lessons. My client base has increased significantly.

Pros
I like how easy it was to set up my calendar and get it running.

Cons
Had one bad moment when IOS13 caused the app to not function on the iPhone.

Gretchen Wetherby

Single business owner, two offices

Reviewed 2018-10-16

It is so helpful to have an online scheduler. It's so easy for the business owner and clients.

Pros
The customer service is excellent. The phone app is super straightforward and easy to use. It is easy to manage my time in both locations and they don't charge extra for keeping two schedules.

Cons
The only drawback is the clients don't find it easy to reschedule. It seems that they have to cancel and then schedule again.

Response from Schedulista

Hi Gretchen, thanks for the glowing review. We really appreciate it!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

April Powell

LOVE LOVE SChedulista

Reviewed 2018-10-15

LOVE LOVE the system, the team, the cost and the ease of it all..

Pros
the service has saved me a ton of time. The staff is AMAZINGLY HELPFUL

Cons
i havent found anything that I dont like

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the kind words April. We appreciate having you as a customer.

Omarie Payno

Good for website and convenient for customers

Reviewed 2018-09-22
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
The recurring appointments is very convenient for our office because a lot of our patients have weekly appointments. It has a sleek design on our end and is very compatible with the website.

Cons
Glitches often. Patients get frustrated at times and call us because the appointment doesn’t go thru and needs refreshing.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Christopher Anderson

Improved our business immensely!

Reviewed 2019-04-23

We have increased our clients immensely! I love that I don't have to send text reminders anymore! This app is super worth it!

Pros
We like that Schedulista sends automatic text and email messages to our patients. It is nice the patients can schedule in their own appointments. We also like that we can write notes for each patient. The ease of the app is amazing as well! Everything is great!

Cons
I would like the option to color code for the patients that show up vs. do not show up to appointments.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the great review Christopher!

We're privileged to have you as a customer.

Also -- thanks for the feature recommendation re color-coding no-shows. It's on our roadmap for the future.

Ashley Smith

Reviewed 2016-12-06

I use Schedulista alongside my Wix page which is how I found the company. A great & easy tool which makes it so easy for my clients & soon-to-be clients to book time with my services.

Leia Towe

SCHEDULISTA REVIEW

Reviewed 2017-10-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall I love the customer service, and the basic capabilities of the system. There are definitely some upgrades that I would like to see.

Pros
I like that it has the capabilities to create a schedule for my sessions, and all I need to do is plug in names. I also like that it sends text messages and email reminders of upcoming sessions.

Cons
I do not like the fact that I cannot add more than one email to a client's profile. Some times parents have more than one person who needs to be notified of the upcoming schedule. There is also part of the system that doesn't work. Lastly, I wish on the final session, and automatic reminder could pop up reminding the client it's time to renew.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Amanda Halperin

My Favorite Scheduling Software

Reviewed 2017-02-10

I run my own tutoring business, and I wanted software that made schedulingredients and rescheduling appointments

Pros
Resembles Google calendar. Easy interface for recurring appointments and easy to adjust appointments.

Cons
Mysterious error messages sometimes.

Anonymous

Probably the easiest to use scheduling app out there!

Reviewed 2019-04-02

Can't fault the operation of it, just wish it looked nicer.

Pros
It's a very streamlined app, easy to use for admin and users with very self-explanatory integration.

Cons
The graphic interface isn't as flexible as it should be, and depending on where it's integrated it can look out of place from a visual design perspective.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the review.

Our scheduler should be able to adapt seamlessly with your website and look beautiful. Perhaps we can help you with this. Can you reach out to our support team (support@schedulista.com) and let them know your website address and also that you're not happy with the look and feel? Thanks!!!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Andrew Ramirez

Good scheduling software

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-12-30

Pros
This provided easy online scheduling for some of the activities that we needed to implement on online, do-it-yourself scheduling system for. Users enjoyed that they could access it through mobile phone, tablet or computer and did not rely on having a person do the scheduling.

Cons
Its quite costly if you want to use all of the features included, and the licensing fee will likely be a point of contention unless we justify the value delivered. Overall, it has helped us alleviate some of the administrative effort and so I think we will continue to use it.

Response from Schedulista

Hi Andrew,

I think you reviewed the wrong product. We have a fixed price and it does not increase "if you use all the features included".

Also, you do not appear to be a customer of ours.

Good day,
Felix

Anonymous

Schedulista makes scheduling appointments easy!

Reviewed 2019-02-19

Overall this service has made my business run smoother which is definitely important.

Pros

Cons
I use square for my business and the only thing they offer is stripe as they don't have a full POS as of yet.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the review!

Jamie Kilbarger

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

Reviewed 2015-08-27

I own a photography business with a variety of sessions, blocks of times, and days for certain sessions, it can get complicated!!!! I did the trial and don't have much free time to just figure things out. So I called them today to ask questions and Dustin spent 45 minutes on the phone with me walking me through every step. By the end I have the site pretty well set-up and running. And already scheduling away. This is going to save time and the clients I have shared it with "LOVE IT" and think it's "AWESOME". Woohoo Way to go Schedulista!

Anonymous

one more great app. NYC at you ease

Reviewed 2019-02-12

Pros
I love this app. Help business to get faster as NYC goes.

Cons
They should solve the google issues as the lots of email that it generates...for any change.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the review!

Anonymous

Beautiful, easy to use scheduling software

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-04-30

Pros
It's beautiful. Really well-designed. Simple layout without extraneous buttons or links. Schedulista can be integrated with Stripe to accept payment. I love that. The design is as approachable as Calendly's, albeit a bit more elegant. Features are comprehensive, on par with Acuity.

Cons
It's a great, straight-forward, scheduling app.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the great review.

harmandeep singh sethi

Reviewed 2017-11-18

John Kringas

Nothing can compare with OnSched

Reviewed 2016-09-06

After looking at countless online scheduling options, in my opinion none can compare with OnSched. OnSched , has the most features, allows for scalability for growth and combined with the outstanding professional customer service and support. In short I could not be happier OnSched

Pros
- Customer service - All of the features you could want - Allows for scalability & growth

Cons
None

Robin Walker

Great for beginners! Very aesthetically pleasing!

Reviewed 2015-11-09

I was able to setup my account/schedule and send to interview prospects in about 20 minutes. The interface is so easy to use. I love it!

Response from Schedulista

Thanks!

Robert Lopez

Good Alternative

Reviewed 2019-08-09

Pros
This product is very easy to use and you can have multiple locations.

Cons
There is nothing that I can think of that is negative.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the kind words Robert.