Thryv Reviews

3.66/5 (61 reviews)

Thryv for HR use

Reviewed 2018-09-25

We chose the Thryv product, along with DexYP services, to enhance our recruiting efforts. We needed to improve our company's online image and increase our ranking within online searches. We have seen immediate benefits from the company's listings being consistent across online search platforms. This was extremely important timing for our company, which relocated during the first quarter of this year, after almost 35 years in one location. We are still in the "ramping up" stages as we get ready for the 4th quarter of this year, but we expect to see increased traffic to our company website, as well as people reaching out to us about working for our company. Thryv is easy to use from desktop or mobile device. The dashboard clearly shows the information I need to see at a glance and the navigation bar is divided into categories that make sense to a user (not just to the software designer) so I can quickly find what I need to work with. I really like the Social Media connection and the ability to search relevant topics and post directly from the Thryv software. Even better is the scheduling function that allows me to schedule a post during peak evening time when our target audience is most likely to be on social media to see it. Thryv also allows me to use multiple "tags" for the Leads so I can sort and find names and numbers within categories that I set up. Another feature that is very helpful is the Listings Management that allows our business to easily see that our online presence is correct and consistent across many platforms, such as Google, Yelp, Bing, Yahoo, & Foursquare and provides the option to "fix" any listings that do not accurately represent our business.

Dawn Cassara

We work with Thryv.

Reviewed 2018-11-13

I am very satisfied with the product and the company. We use Thryv heavily in our business.It has everything that a small business needs, but sometimes they need some help learning all that Thryv does, getting it set up, running their email/text campaigns, interfacing with their website, managing their social media posts through Thryv - that's what we help with. As a technical/database person throughout my career in corporate America, I highly recommend this product.

Catherine Shouse

New to a Full Business Platform

Reviewed 2018-08-04

The customer service has been exceptional and I am learning new things about supporting my business through all the tutorials and encouragement from reps,I love that I can book, estimate, invoice get paid and track all my business with one software program...it’s more affordable that having to piece bookings, calendars, invoicing from different companies.

William Geronco

Can't run my business without it!

Reviewed 2018-08-03

We love Thryv and can't see ourselves using any other system. Our overall day-to-day operations improved, the communication with our clients improved, and made running our business a smooth and fun activity.. Love how easy it is to use and organized, intuitive interface . Works great on PC and mobile with no limitations . Easy to issue invoices and estimates on the go . Easy to track appointments and your calendar . Love how it sends reminders to customers and us . Great value

Marc Williams

The Best App Out There.

Reviewed 2018-07-26

I run my whole business now from this software. User friendly and customer support. I use it for estimates, invoices, payments with Braintree and it's calendar is fantastic- automated text messages to my clients in the mornings is really cool.

Alex Arnold

As a part of DexYP I would advise you to STAY AWAY !!!!!!

Reviewed 2018-05-09

I learned not to deal with crooked businesses like DexYP !!!!!!!!

Dr Robert Howell

Customer Service is the worst imaginable

Reviewed 2018-08-24

Business problem is I believe they look at what they collect from client each month and only do that amount of work. They are not interested in maximizing a business’s potential. They actually took nearly $1000.00 and then said they would have an ad produced in a couple of days and it took 3 weeks and then now another 3 weeks. It took long time for the to reimburse me after I complained. I’m able to respond to customers quickly

Jennifer Nance

MDK Marine On Thryv

Reviewed 2018-08-17

I get a lot of views but no click throughs Or sells. I like the ad’s that are made to post on my social sites. Easy contact setup. Stimati the guy who sold me the service and that there are many benefits of using Thryv.

Lena Mansour

Do Not Use This Service

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-09-21

Thryv/Dex is a terrible company. I have spent numerous hours with their customer service, business "advisor", management, etc. I was told our company subscription and account ended on a certain date. Based on that information in writing, I hired a new company. They failed to inform me that it was automatically renewed. I am now out hundreds of dollars to the new company I hired on. The customer service is terrible. I have approximately 10 emails over a span that to this day have never been responded to. When I addressed all of the problems we have experienced with their service while our business "advisor" was in the office, she walked out when I stated we wanted to be released and have it in writing that we should be released stating "you know, this comes out of my paycheck". I have never in my entire business career experienced such terrible quality and customer service from a company. I literally have nothing positive to say about this company or their services.

Shane Gilbert

What's the point

Reviewed 2018-08-12

Throwing money awayThat it was supposed to put my business info on line

Jill Ragan

DO NOT SIGN THAT CONTRACT

Reviewed 2018-11-14

Customer service is a joke. We do not believe that we signed a contract with them, we have asked for a copy of the signed contract and they have not been able to provide that to me. However they continue to charge me every month for a service that they are not providing even 50% of what they are supposed to be providing. Trying to get a hold of a representative is almost impossible, if they call you back it may be up to a week before you hear from them. When I have spoken with a representative it ends up with them telling me they will look into it and get back to me however that never happens but yet my credit card gets charged an exorbitant amount each month. It is the one thing they follow thru with - charging your credit card.There is no pro to this platform. It has been a nightmare since we signed up.

XOCHITL ROBLES

Lots of Promises no Benefits

Reviewed 2018-10-31

POOR SERVICE NO BENEFIT AT ALLThere is nothing to like about it has not helped my company have not had any sale coming from this site. I have been paying for a software that does not produce any benefits for my company. And like others here yes they tell you you can not cancel out of the contract but there is never a contract mentioned before the signing once you sign up. Your done can back out I feel that I have been cheated I can say the rep that came to me did refund me the first month, and said the program would help but no I have not seen anything. So I am paying a company to keep them in business I mean my monthly that I pay them is almost what I pay for advertising and I do benefit out of it. Poor service I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SOFTWARE TO ANYONE.

Kathy Corby

Great for Our Small Business

Reviewed 2018-12-19

The pros definitely outweigh the cons with this program. I say at least once a week, "Man, I just really love Thryv". Seriously recommend.We use the calendar and client list the most. We also like seeing our current FB ads in the Social Content part. We also love being able to send and receive text messages using our business landline. VERY convenient for us and our customers. Phone app is nice too because I check my upcoming appointments from anywhere.

Shay Shepston

A tremendous help!

Reviewed 2018-12-18

First, the support staff for Thryv is fantastic. They were very thorough from the beginning and the design team truly made my website vision a reality. Our website now better reflects our business. The social media feature is somewhat limited with individual posts being limited to so few pictures. Aside from that, we are able to sit down and schedule all of our social content for months at a time...spend a few hours once a quarter and we can have daily posts to the sites already. We are definitely looking forward to exploring more features Thryv has to offer.Centralized process for the social media and website.

Reviewed 2018-08-03

Overall I believe it is a great product for the price. I am thus far very happy with it.reminders for clients about appts, events, being able to do campaigns customer service is great, really enjoy the instant chat service

Tonisha Pilc

All in one place

Reviewed 2018-10-02

The problems I am solving with Thryv is being able to bring together my calendar and events with my email marketing. I love everything in one place. The ease to schedule my classes and events and have people sign up where it captures there information where I can use later on to email about special offers/classes etc.

Sandra Haynes

Thryv and my business

Reviewed 2018-09-28

I like having these new features and look forward to learning all that Thryv can doI was looking for some of the features that Thryv offers for my Salon marketing such as text marketing and online listing management. Thryv has streamlined these for me at a decent price.

Louis E. Waller II

Great Idea - needs follow up

Reviewed 2018-09-21

Features and functionality. I like the all in one CRM aspect.

Elizabeth Lengel

Thryv for Small Business

Reviewed 2018-10-02

We have solved the issue of inconsistency across all of our social media pages. We have also developed the ability to humanize our social media presence by creating our own posts. Thryv also allows us to add, change, or correct anything on our website as soon as we need to do so, which is very beneficial.This software is pretty user friendly and offers a bunch of various features to help us facilitate/monitor customer interactions, social media engagement, online payments, and the look of our website.

Reviewed 2018-12-28

i can say that i really like thryv in overall!!!I really like the whole software, i like that now in times people prefer to text instead of talking and having a whole conversation, so this software helps us to reach to our customer even if they are busy or at work, i like that we can engage with responses quicker and multitask at a time.

The Solution!!!

Reviewed 2018-09-28

100% satisfied All in one program to run any business smoothly. They change every business owner needs to make to keep up with The fast-moving pace of business.

gisselle amparo

this is the worst company that i have ever come across

Reviewed 2019-01-07

this company has literally stolen from me, and I couldn't even complaint about it because according to rep. from the client care department his supervisor doesn't take phone calls (funny)nothing worked since day 1, I had one simple request which I was promised from the 1 that is was going to be taken care of, nothing happened

Derek Garcia

Good experience and interface

Reviewed 2018-09-28

The ease of use and the all inclusiveness of the application.

Jennifer Peterson

Not as advanced as others

Reviewed 2018-04-10

I like that this software enables not only marketing "blasts" but also allows you to send appointment reminders to clients.

Fernando Talavera

Reviewed 2018-09-22

experience is good but on my website they messed up on my number and email and other stuff And I can’t find the easy way to send all my Customers comparable besides send a invitation emailAutomatic generated emails and text and Scheduling