All categories
Thryv

All-in-one management software built for small business

visit website

Thryv Reviews

Pros

The integration with email reminders for customers is awesome... everything I was stressing about maintaining was brought to one nice package.

Kurt P.

Also, the ability to self manage social campaigns is a great advantage. THE BEST FEATURE is COST of them managing my business on all website platforms for one price and no surprises.

Jerry S.

I love that Thryv does everything that I need as a course creator, blogger and business agency owner needs. It is everything all in a fantastic package and the customer support is outstanding.

Sarah A.

Cons

No traffic actually comes to your website, everything goes through a proxy fake version of your site. You have no say so in how your ads look or what message they deliver.

James F.

Haven't been getting ANY business or leads from this supposed program. Asked to be cancelled last year and yet to be cancelled and still being charged.

William R.

I was told it would take 1 week to be up an running, took over a month and was still terrible and most features still don't work.

James F.

Worth every penny!

Transcript

Desiree P.: Hi, I'm Desiree, and you should use Thryv because it's an all-in-one comprehensive system...

Thryv User Review

Transcript

Daniel M.: Hi. My name's Dan. I work in insurance. I'm president of an insurance agency, and I give Thryv...

THRYV is helping my business grow

Thryv and the staff has been amazing in helping me get my small business off the ground (during a ppandemic!). Every day I learn something new. I believe it is going to further assist in growing and maintaining my business.

Pros

Thryv is easy to set up and use. The training and customer service are the best I have found. They are very attentive, even reaching out to me to make sure I am getting the most from my system. I am so pleased that I can post to ALL my social media sites at once and set up my posts for the future. I am pleased that my birthday greetings are also automated and that I can schedule special "announcments" and campaigns.

Cons

There are some functions that I don't use in my business and I feel they clutter my dashboard.

Hi Neta, thank you for this review and for making our day! We are proud to hear that the Thryv software and team are helping you with your business. We always say it is the little things that impress your customers and the automated birthday shoutouts put that extra little touch to connecting with them. Whenever you need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

A Huge Help for Small Businesses

Thryv launched my company and helped me grow to a place where I needed more specific software to meet my growing needs. I couldn't have imagined a better way to launch my business.

Pros

I love how Thryv puts all the major pieces of software automation for a small business into one location that is easily accessible via a web browser or app. For small business owners who also work in the field, the Thryv App is critical to continue switching out the technician and manager hats.

Cons

Thryv is a great piece of software but, because it is built for a generic audience, lacks features necessary for some specific industries. For me in pest control, there are a lot of pieces of Thryv that would make me want to use it as my primary system; however, because it is missing a couple critical pieces of data that I need to collect (like weather when we are spraying and pesticides we apply), I needed to buy another system which I use more than Thryv.

Hey Garrett, thank you for your feedback, we are excited that you are enjoying Thryv! Our team is always open to feedback. On your Thryv dashboard, you'll see the feedback button in the bottom right-hand corner. Let us know what you would need to make the system work for your industry. We look forward to hearing your ideas. - Gabe

Poor Customer Support, still withdraw full price from your account even though they said not

I had to reach out to their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about 1+ years ago in order to get my website fix because they keep on pushing from one team to another. I have been frustrated with their unprofessional customer services since 2017 and I'm about to send another email to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about this ridiculous charge of $199. This is a scam and rip-off from their customers who decided to leave.

Pros

If you have a full-time staff to use this software to run your business then it should be okay.

Cons

1. You need to constantly check your website because you know when they mess it up to become a blank page. You will not get an easy resolution from their CSR without a request to speak with the manager. 2. If you terminate the agreement earlier then they hold you accountable to pay them until the term expired. On the other hand, when the term is expired and they continue to charge you month-to-monthly...

Hey Jenny! Very sorry for all the trouble! I sent your concerns over to our Client Care Escalations team! They'll be getting back to you as soon as possible! Please let us know what else we can assist you with. -Chandlor

Thryv is the superior online small business management platform.

Again, the customer service and tech support is top notch, and blows all the competition away. As does the platform. Stop reading my review and join now! You can get a free demo customized to your needs by contacting [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Tell him John V sent you and that he owes me a steak.

Pros

Often, systems that try to be everything tend to have weak spots, or fail to fulfill promises. Not Thryv. The system is so robust and comprehensive, I still can't believe how amazing it is, and how few people I know who use it. I do all of my client, scheduling, billing, marketing, social media and web site management through Thryv. I would have taken me months or longer for me to set up what Thryv offers essentially out of the box, and it simplifies all those business facets by both consolidating them in to their platform and making them either easy to use or automated.

Cons

There is a learning curve to it, but any robust system will have one. However, Thryv customer support is the best I have ever experienced anywhere. Yes, ever. They call me to ask if I have any needs, and set up personal appointments by Zoom to walk me through the system to learn and customize it. I don't know of any other company doing that. Plus, there is 24/7 live chat and phone support.

Hi John, it always makes our day when we hear how great Thryv is working for our valued clients. From the sound of it, you are a Thryv Expert, and reaching your clients on a whole new level. To get even more out of Thryv, feel free to join our Facebook Group - High Thryver's. You can engage with other Thryv Users and get the latest updates on Thryv. - Gabe https://www.facebook.com/groups/highthryvers

Great Product Great Support

enrollment for our school and engagement for our families

Pros

I liked the integration of the system with all of our functions Additionally, the support from our teams at Thryv has been phenomenal Love this product and this group!!!!

Cons

I am pleased with the software cannot think of anything

Hi Maher, we are glad to hear that Thryv was easy to integrate and makes your day-to-day run smoother. As you know, anytime you need assistance, feel free to call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

A new east to use CRM, you should discover it!

We like the system very much and are excited to get going and invite out entire team to use it!

Pros

The people behind this CRM and support are always available. It is user friendly and easy to initially set up.

Cons

The first call on the onboarding was focused on social media a bit too much which was not most important to us to get started.

Hi Cherie, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that Thryv is working for you and your business. If you ever need assistance with any of the features in Thryv, please call our Free 24-Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. Our team is available and ready to assist. - Gabe

New User

I like the website more than the one we were using.

Pros

I use the website the most which is critical.. I'm still learning the other features which will raise our ratings I'm sure.

Cons

Need more help on using and integrating the features.

Hi Richard, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your website and ThryvPay. Whenever you need help with Thryv's features, we offer tutorial videos, or you can call our 24-Hour Thryv Support team at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Value service and friendly customer services

Quick and prompt services. All the customer reps were very friendly a nd helpful.

Pros

Can be updated quickly and easily. A lot of functions.

Cons

Still too expensive for long term for a small business if you don't use all of the fuctionanlities and services.

Hi William, thank you so much for this review. We are excited to hear that Thryv is easy to use and helps your business. We understand that Thryv offers a lot, that is why we offer Free 24-Hour Customer Support services, to make sure we help you get the most out of your investment. Whenever you need help please call our Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. Our team is available and ready to assist. - Gabe

Versatile tool

Really helpful support! Great UI. Better tool for brick and mortar than the average martech platform

Pros

Multi channel marketing platform. Use one tool instead of 3-5 tools.

Cons

Few integrations. No way to integrate with ERPs or POS. No SQL connector.

Thanks for the review, Tim! We appreciate it and your partnership with us. Right now, we're working on adding more integration tools for the convenience of our customers! Stay tuned!

The best path to help your business to success

Out process to recruit people has improved dramatically thanks to thyrv. We not only use email marketing but also exploit social media with thyrv features.

Pros

Fantastic email integration and good tools CRM like to recruit prospects and find new talent

Cons

Some of team believe the product is still expensive and might want to see new features. However, we the software implementation was greatly satisfactory

Hello, thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave this great review, we appreciate it! It is great to hear that your business is enjoying the email integration and our new CRM enhancements. Thryv is constantly evolving and will continue to have enhancements in the next year. Whenever you need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

HIPAA Compliant Reminder System Plus Web and Social Media Posts

They do all the work, they taught me how to use the product, they still check on me randomly and are ALWAYS so nice, upbeat and happy to help - the full Disney Experience!! You HAVE to check out their CONNECT conference, when they bring in major business speakers from across the globe to give you their hints, tricks, tips and business success secrets. Worth joining just to attend!

Pros

First, this is worth every penny!! Great client appointment reminders, you set the schedule you want and the client can set their own appointments or call to make the appointment. Tags help make client categories easy for things like client appreciation days, teacher or nurses day, birthday cards can be sent, the list is endless!!! You can mass email, AND they offer HIPAA compliance!! If you do the website, it all works together and melds with your social media, facebook, twitter, basically all 70 search engines are tagged. You can get auto posting or make your own or personalize what they have.

Cons

In the beginning, multiple people (family members) could not use the same phone & email, but they do offer a tagging system for sharing an email & phone, so your message will get to the shared email & phone.

Hi Pamela! Thanks for the awesome feedback. We love having you and the team at Love your Healthy Life as part of the Thryv family! Please let us know if you're ever needing assistance, or have additional feedback for us! -Chandlor

Our buiness has bounced forward

The level of customer support Thryv offers is important on an average business day and during this time of rapid change, the importance of client communication and the continuation of prospecting, it is crucial. I wanted you to be aware of our high level of satisfaction, the appreciation of each interaction we've had with customer support personnel and their skill-level to help us, efficiently and the customer support culture and level of Thryv customer support.

Pros

Streamlining of client communications, scheduling and retention of client contact information. The visibility to the sells process, which has allowed us to be improve our process. The integration of the online portal/app with our website, sells process and ability to manage all of this, including social posts, marketing campaigns and online presence in on place. The ability to have several seats in the system for employees or subcontractors.

Cons

Social Content, the posting feature for LinkedIn only posts to our company page and I have to take an additional step to post to my personal LinkedIn page. Knowing where each logo and size of logo feeds to within Thryv.

Hi Julie, thanks for the great review! I'm happy that you and your team at Ashmore Consulting have had such a great experience with our platform and with our Support Team! I'm sorry about your social content issue. Since Thryv is intended to control the social profiles for the business, we unfortunately don't post to multiple accounts for LinkedIn, only the company LinkedIn page. For the logo, it can be added in Business Settings. It'll be at the top of every email correspondence to clients for branding purposes. And it'll be on estimates, invoices and the client portal. I hope this helps! -Chandlor

Thryving

I love it, my clients love it. It’s been user friendly for all. Definitely will recommend to all business people looking to have better control over their business and schedule. Website is rarely down. Bugs are usually fixed fairly quickly.

Pros

Accessible anywhere at anytime inside and outside the country.. has necessary features to get the job done.

Cons

Very little. Importing client list. Setting up correct Address for email confirmation response.

Hi Curtis! I'm so glad to hear both you and your clients are loving Thryv! If there's ever any issues you need help with, or any questions we can answer, please don't hesitate to reach out! -Chandlor

Thryv for HR use

We chose the Thryv product, along with DexYP services, to enhance our recruiting efforts. We needed to improve our company's online image and increase our ranking within online searches. We have seen immediate benefits from the company's listings being consistent across online search platforms. This was extremely important timing for our company, which relocated during the first quarter of this year, after almost 35 years in one location. We are still in the "ramping up" stages as we get ready for the 4th quarter of this year, but we expect to see increased traffic to our company website, as well as people reaching out to us about working for our company.

Pros

Thryv is easy to use from desktop or mobile device. The dashboard clearly shows the information I need to see at a glance and the navigation bar is divided into categories that make sense to a user (not just to the software designer) so I can quickly find what I need to work with. I really like the Social Media connection and the ability to search relevant topics and post directly from the Thryv software....

Cons

While Thryv has been very useful in the HR functions of recruiting and communicating with current employees, it is not ideal for our sales personnel. The sales manager wants to be able to run reports for purposes of monthly planning, focused on managing sales personnel and their activities to grow the customer base. That emphasis would be on the internal sales representatives and the Thryv product is best suited to a focus on external clients.

Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback. This helps us know what we're getting right and how we can improve going forward. We're happy to know that you're satisfied with how Thryv is helping your business! - Ed

Great overall software that offers a lot of value!

It's been great! I recommend it to every small business owner that I come across. They built a very functional website that drives lots of business to me. This is well worth the investment.

Pros

Overall I love this software and all of its abilities. This is like anything you will get out of it what ever you put into it. I use this software all day everyday. I appreciate how more features are added without the cost going up. I feel like someone (Thryv) is really out to help small businesses manage their information and use it in a way to grow and better communicate with their customers.

Cons

The mobile version and table version sometimes are downright slow. I am on the road all day and rarely behind a computer. I would love to see improvements on the mobile and tablet app speed (When full bars at 4G or 2-4 bars of 5G). It's embarrassing to be in front of a customer and for it to take more than 1 minute for the app to load, and sometimes it takes much longer than that. I would like the ability to upload and edit pictures straight from the Thryv app, and not have to separately upload them from the gallery which takes too long.

Hi Nick, Wow! Thank you for leaving this great review and feedback. It is great to hear that you are getting the value out of Thryv by using it every day. Thryv will continue to evolve and will continue to improve our App. To stay up to date, you can leave a suggestion in your Thryv Dashboard and follow the topic. You will notifications when updates have occurred. For any other assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Great all-around business building system

We chose Thryv because its a powerful value add to our Business Acceleration Platform that is easy for our clients to understand and use. No rocket science!

Pros

Extensive and easy to use marketing feature set. Easy to connect and move data between Thryv and other applications. Includes basic invoices and payment processing and can be connected to quickbooks seamlessly.

Cons

The messaging system was a little off-putting til I understood its key value. You can't embed images or video, or add attachments. You also can't format text or use html. In other words, this will not replace regular email. However, it does allow you to track conversations whether by email or text messages in one place. That's valuable.

Thanks for the review, Michael! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed your Thryv experience! Let us know if there's anything you need! We're here to help.

HAND-HOLDING

I have had a terrific experience with Thryv! We will have a long and happy journey with one another, as their abilities grow and expand and as my Business grows and deepens. Very smart Humans! I was considering another product, which I found, did not have the heart nor the care for the Client, that Thryv has!

Pros

You, each and All, are number ONE at patience, educating and hand-holding! I need it and many in my Profession have worked so hard to hone their skills - administration and computer were not in the mix. "other people did that" (thank goodness!). Now, it is up to us, as a Sole Practitioner, to do our own marketing, tracking, projections, follow-up, reminders, billing/coding and receivables! Whew! Thryv has freed me up to learn how to do these items, through technology. I'm thrilled to be learning! You have helped me to 'lay my panic down and to pick up the shield of technology'. Thank you! Be well!

Cons

It would be helpful, potential Users, to know yourself well before you try to have someone else create who you are and what you do, in the form of your Website. I woke up during my first meeting with a Web Designer and realized this person was not able to represent me and was not able to correctly create my brand - they didn't have experience with my Profession to understand, to bring concepts forward, etc. Just letting you know that there are enough Designers, on Staff, that your needs (whatever they may be) can be met. You have to know what your needs are (or it would help if you do).

Hi Marilyn, thank you for your review and feedback. Our goal at Thryv is to make sure that we are here when you need us and that you are proud of what you put out to the world to see. If you ever need assistance, please call into our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. Here you will be able to ask anything about the software and also to make unlimited changes to your website. Which by the way, I enjoy the lighthouses and shades of blue that you have used on your website! - Gabe

Thryv Review

My Social media problems are being solved with Thryv. I will be able to be out there on social media a lot more and by doing so, hoping to grow my business more.

Pros

Thryv is an easy program to use once the customer support walks you through it. Their customer support really makes sure that all the training you receive, you understand. Great system. I like how Thryv handles all the social media aspect of my business, so I don't have to take the time to post on every social media site out there.

Cons

The only feature that I don't like about Thryv is that when I am scheduling clients, it will not let me input more than one service at a time for a client. I have to schedule one service at a time for clients, and that can be confusing for them because then they end up getting multiple txts about their appointment, and they don't know what time their actual appointment is scheduled for.

Hi Kathy! I'm so glad to hear Thryv is making managing your social media a breeze! I'm sorry to hear about your scheduling issue. If a phone call doesn't work, you can always reach out to us by emailing support@thryv.com for any questions or concerns you have! Thanks for the great feedback! -Chandlor

Dipping my small business toe into CRM

I love Thryv. The roll-out went smooth and I had all the support I needed. The learning curve was good due to the intuitive nature of many tasks. My business uses Thryv to document incoming phone calls from our clients by scheduling either an appointment for a service or sale call or scheduling a reminder to complete a task for the client. Thryv has been excellent when responding to requests for small...

Pros

I needed to automate the customer service end of my small business (from incoming phone calls to dispatch and billing) and I went with Thryv because it felt like an affordable and manageable platform. The lower price (compared to the big CRM/service dispatch products in the construction/home repair industry) was exactly what I needed to feel comfortable taking baby steps into automation.

Cons

I dislike nothing about Thryv. I am hopeful that Thryv will continue to respond to us customers with tweaks to their software so that I can continue to use the platform (in other words so my small business doesn't grow out of it).

Thryv = Transforming how we do business!

Thryv is awesome, incredible, and it produces immediate results. After 30 years in business I am proud to say, 2019 has been our best year ever! The person behind our real success story is rep. He is my wing man. When I first started with Thryv, I was cynical steeped in old school ways of doing business. rep is our go to any time help guy. He is as tenacious as a bulldog when it comes to the install and he continually shows up to provide hands on support, training, and implementation of new features. He’s on it to make sure things are going well and exceeding expectations. Thanks for the helping hands. Rep, in my opinion, is a great asset to your company and to mine! I hope executive management responds to you about this post.

Pros

What I like most about Thryv is its user friendly for our staff and for our clients. Many of the everyday tasks of communicating with customers over the phone, through email, and texts all happen in one place. There is tremendous value in having our website, social media, client interactions, email marketing, text marketing, appointments, and appointment reminders, all on one dashboard. Everything works together to benefit our business.

Cons

Customer support has not always been favorable, meaning, I have to heavily depend on my rep. Sometimes speaking with folks with different accents and dialects is hard to comprehend when we need assistance. At times we avoid reaching out due to the disconnect.

Best Software I Have Tried

9 out of 10

Pros

I love being able to have the information I need regarding scheduling in once place. All of my correspondence with customers is in one place from the initial appointment, to estimates, and job approvals.

Cons

I run multiple crews and the the way the schedule works doesnt allow me to group on crews daily appts so I have to color code but it doesnt flow as I need it to and can be hard to read and ease to confuse tasks if you dont really pay attention. It is hurt us a few times but I am hoping it will soon be a non-issue. Example: If I have four jobs to divide between two crews, depending on when the work...

Hi Brittany, thank you so much for your review and feedback. Thryv is continuing to evolve and will release enhancements throughout 2021. In your Thryv Dashboard, you can leave suggestions to our team and follow the topic for the latest updates. - Gabe

Amazing business management software

Honestly, I've had an overall great experience with Thryv. They have great customer support and have the digital marketing tool of the future. Great price for the value.

Pros

I love using the social media scheduling tool because it saves me a lot of time compared to before. I also use the appointment scheduler on a daily basis. The reminders help me remember all my appointments and help to remind my clients of the time. The website widgets have been a great addition and really help increase the amount of people contacting our business.

Cons

Sometimes when I am trying to access my Thryv software via mobile, it just keeps loading but never opens. That can get a bit annoying. Also, sometimes the software can be a bit glitchy, not load in certain areas. Also, the social media scheduling tool sometimes randomly disconnects my social media profiles and cancels the posts I had scheduled. That is a bit annoying as well.

Hey Angelo! Thanks for the great review. We are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our product and fix bugs/glitches. We love having SEO Marketing Masters as part of our Thryv family! Let us know if you ever need anything. We're here to help. -Chandlor

Thryv has helped me thrive!

Overall experience comparable to other systems is fantastic!

Pros

The thing I like most about the software is how user friendly it is. The system sometimes acts as my assistant when I’m in desperate need of one. It’s also very easy for my clients and customers to use which is a huge plus. Takes a lot of work and time off of my hands that I can put into the business.

Cons

Not much. Wish it was cheaper, but it’s worth every penny! ;)

Hey Quille, we are excited to hear that Thryv is easy to use for you and your clients. Yes, we believe Thryv can be your 24-Hour Online assistant when you need it and glad to hear that it is worth the investment to make your business successful! - Gabe

Automated campaigns

For us, a huge win is the ability to reach all of our clients in one automated campaign. So far, the automated campaign to request google reviews on our business has in turn paid for subscription to Thryv and then some. We are looking forward to using Thryv for more campaigns in the future.

Pros

The ability to use the automated campaign feature has proven to be a huge win for our company. I conducted a "please rate our company on google" Thryv campaign and within two weeks we received 10 five star reviews, including lengthy positive comments from each client who took the time to complete the google review. Within a month of receiving 10 five star reviews, we obtained our largest customer to date. Our new client was searching for a bookkeeping company in the area and saw our five star reviews, gave a call and the rest is history. Thank you, Thryv!

Cons

When using the client section of Thryv, I would prefer to search for our clients by their company name versus the owner's name. Quite often our client's company name does not contain the owner's name so I have to do an advanced search to find the company in the client database on Thryv which slows down my search process.

Hi Denise, WOW, thank you for making our day even better with this amazing review! It is beyond exciting to see how sending out marketing campaigns can get your business recognized and bring in even more business. We cannot wait to see where you and your business go with Thryv! If you ever need assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798 or you can join our Facebook Group - High-Thryver's to get the latest updates and talk to other Thryv clients. - Gabe https://www.facebook.com/groups/highthryvers

THRYV is Excellent!

Fantastic Overall Experience! We now have an up-to-date software that serves our company and our customer base to its highest potential possible.

Pros

That it is user friendly for myself and my sales team. The communication aspect has changed the game for our company. We all know what is going on with each other's customers at any given time and it has made us look that much more professional in the building supplies industry. Tracking the 7 key components has been important for my role - Leads, Appointments, Conversion Rates, etc.........

Cons

Cannot cc in the emailing portion and the limit of characters in the text and email side.

Hi Stephen, one of Thryv's goal is to make communication between your team and your clients easy, and it is great to hear it is working for you, making you a leader in your industry. Thryv is always evolving, and your suggestions help us do that. If you would like, in your Thryv Dashboard, on the lower right, you can leave your ideas there for our team to see. - Gabe