All categories

Freshchat Reviews - Page 2

Great for Mobile Apps!

Pros

So far we use Freshchat for our Mobile App. It's integrated inside, so everybody who uses the chat can get in touch with us. .. and they do... and we respond from the very friendly and easy dashboard for us. also it have free version, which fits our needs for now, which is great !

Cons

Would be better if their cust.support was answering faster.

We use it on our website.

We can engage more website visitors.

Pros

It's well-balanced and not expensive, unlike alternatives. We trialed with other solutions but after we used free version for a while, decided to go with them. We also use Freshsales and both solutions integrate well.

Cons

No disadvantages, we are happy. Support is quick and I think they would be more quicker if we were in the same timezone.

Online Chat Support

I have been recently introduced to this software and it was pretty easy to integrate with our ticketing system and it is a very low budged product which we can purchase a license for each agent and we also get 25% discount on annual subscription.

Pros

We have integrated freshchat with our ticketing system and when we end any conversation on chat, we convert it to a ticket and the followup or mark this ticket as resolved and get customer feedback on our ticketing system.

Cons

There are very few details that are being fetched by freshchat from out Saas based application which puts us 1 step back and we have to initiate the chat with asking about the primary information like name, email, company name etc.

No notifications to admin or agent when inbox is not open

Pros

Cheap and affordable pricing Design is good

Cons

Sometimes i forget to check the messages and i miss lot of chat queries because of not receiving desktop notifications for new chat messages. I check emails less often. They have this feature for visitors called "never miss a response by turning on notifications" but not for admins. I've contacted their support and they tell me that i only get notifications if i keep the inbox open

Freshchat gives you everything you need!

No serious problems and customer service was quick to help with anything I needed

Pros

The software is incredibly simple to install and intuitive to use. It is also pretty organized, which helps when you need to assign chats to other reps.

Cons

It isn't very easy to search through old conversations.

Freshchat

Pros

Really enjoyed deploying this onto our help desk. Customer support is absolutely amazing and go above and beyond to help. UI is great and the ability to create the live chat into fresh desk calls allows for nothing to be missed. We use this for first line support and anything more complex we use it for extra details.

Cons

This used to be included in the fresh desk plan but is now an additional purchase.

Easy to set up and easy to manage

Good and easy to set up

Pros

All required options are available. Reports and dashboard features are good.

Cons

Sometimes the notifications do not pop up on time which makes the agents difficult to act faster.

Great SDK to interact with our customers easily

Pros

- Greatly helps in talking to our customer via the application - They provides iOS, Android and Web SDK to integrate in all platforms - Channels are great, so we can send like a notification to users - Tagging each users with custom fields is great

Cons

- While doing the integration with iOS, the documentation for exporting the push notification certificate is mentioned wrong on the official documentation. It took a while for us to figure out. Integration documentations can be improved.

Very limited features, expensive add-on, requires a lot of setup

We have not fully launched yet, because of the amount of time required to set up and copy over information from FreshDesk

Pros

I'm hoping there will be updates, but as of right now, it's difficult to use and requires an enormous amount of setup. It should just pull in our information from Freshdesk, but it does not.

Cons

Requires a lot of up-front programming. Should not have to re-enter all of the information we already put into freshdesk. This is very time consuming and confusing.

Simple Easy To Use and Added a Huge Value to Our Customer Support/Training

Pros

Really enjoyed learning about the software as soon as I signed up for the free trial. I also enjoyed my interactions when their training and support staff who helped me quickly get this up and running. The day it went live for our customers we received great feedback about how accessible our company is.

Cons

Without help it could be a little hard to set up however their support staff was very helpful from the start so I should say their are no cons!

One of the best modern communication tools

Pros

One thing we really like about FreshChat is it's intuitive nature. New users literally become proficient within minutes and experienced users are finding new functionally all the time!

Cons

Compared with other modern chat applications and software, we feel a little slighted with the fees. Skype, Slack, etc, are solutions which cost no money.

Abysmal Support, Had to push hard to get our money back.

They have a nice suite of products with a competitive feature set. However, after-sales support was terrible and we could not confidently continue doing business with them.

Pros

The interface is simple and clean. Their products integrate well with each other, so if you like their software they conveniently talk to each other in some way.

Cons

Hopefully, they've sorted their billing issues. We set up our account through one of their representatives and it would bill us for more users than we had. They would proceed to process refunds as credits to their platform instead of back to the original payment method unless you pushed hard. Their support team needs to be replaced, one of the most unhelpful support teams I had to deal with.

A good alternative to zendesk

Some of my clients need a chat tool for their Wordpress wensites. They need to be something simple to use and that can be used in their mobile phone.

Pros

I like the way it integrates with wordpress. Easy to manage by my clients. Connection with FreshDesk.

Cons

Nothing so far that i did not like in the app.

Best tool to integrate chat tool on your website

It really solve the purpose of chat integration system for your website. Overall experience is awesome!

Pros

This software is my first choice to integrate chat script on my website. They have heft list of feature and free plan as well. You can easily change the background image and add questions for chatbot as well.

Cons

I found all the options I need to set up chat tool for my website. So, there is nothing which I like leas about this software.

Useful contact center chat tool

It has been a very useful tool to convert customers to purchase inside the website.

Pros

It's embebbed in the freshwork ecosystem so if you have the other tools it's very easy to integrate and convert chats to tickets (with freshdesk)

Cons

Honestly, nothing. It's pretty good and simple to use, and allows you to chat with your customer in your website and social networks.

Freshchat intergration into Freshdesk really upped our support game

Pros

Freshchat is really easy to use and you are able to integrate it into your Freshdesk dashboard. This means that your support team can chat and respond to tickets using a single dashboard.

Cons

To be honest, i dont quite like the pricing structure as you are billed per agent rather than a team. Maybe something the Freshworks team can look into.

The main thing that attracted me to Freshchat was that it looked good...1 was vain

Pros

It looks good and if it had worked it would have done some nice things like linking with Freshdesk and Facebook

Cons

Customer Service. Getting someone on a chat takes at least 30mins in the first place. Then you can tell they are on a few different calls at the same time. Each response takes a long time. Documentation is poor - they have a page that tells you to copy some code. There is no link to the code! Basic Features do not exist (not able to choose which pages the widget appears, when the widget appears) Making changes mainly requires you to add additional code to the site instead of in the settings.

easy to set up and integrate with our Freshdesk

Pros

Easy to set up and add extra users and rules. Where I can add office hours that forward to email, allows me to leave it on all day. The email sending with the threaded conversation and forwarding a ticket to freshdesk is a plus

Cons

Thank you for your review Tristan. If there is anyway we can improve your experience with Freshchat I will be more than happy to help you.

Freshchat has many issues

Pros

It's easy to configure the automated messages which works fine. We found these were very effective in initiating with the interested visitors and get their contact details.

Cons

There are numerous things like: - Poor on-time notifications of web visitors. - Take almost 10 secs to the chat box to appear after initializing a chat. - Difficult to transfer chat. - Really bad customer support.

Freshchat Review - The best and easy way to say HI to customers and resolve there concerns

Pros

The best and easy way to say HI to customers and resolve there concerns, get instant notifications upon customer visit, can assign tasks to the team members and can download the reports whenever required and simplify manual work

Cons

Pricing is a bit concern. People at Freshworks should reduce the pricing

The Best Chat App Imimented Easily

Brilliant so far, we’re taking it one step at a time but plan to rolls this out across all of our sites.

Pros

It’s UI is incredible, super easy to use but with all of the features you would expect and more!

Cons

I’d like the bot to be more programmable so that it can respond to common questions from customers automatically.

Review on Freshchat

Freshchat is helping our clients or the website visitors to contact us without them calling us or sending us emails.

Pros

Ease to get leads or stay connected from our website. Any visitor on our website can communicate to us very easily.

Cons

Need to improve on some features and stay competitive in market.

Freshchat

Its integration with our freshdesk was easy and very easy to use and administer.

Pros

Easy to use and configure and integrate with other products like freshdesk.

Cons

the solutions do not open in a new window and it only opens in half the screen when maximized.

Tried on our website, did not work, no support.

None, just a waste of my time.

Pros

Looked nice.. that's about it.

Cons

Did not work properly. When we logged out, it kept saying that there was a team member online and it would reply in under 2 minutes. The support told me to check my settings, still didn't work. Sound notifications were not working, the support staff said 'check your computer is not muted' - what? Is this a phone company telling me to check my router is plugged in? BUYER BEWARE - what a joke.

Great chat software for your website

Pros

Recently switched to Freshchat and can definitely recommend it. The tool is simple and does the job the way you want it to do ! The automations are decent.

Cons

It lacks integrations with other tools but they will get there.