DAVO Reviews

User ratings

5.0

• Likelihood to recommend9.86/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I am very happy with the ease of how sales tax is escrowed and paid on time to the state.
It's just one more thing that I have not had to worry about the past 4 years.
I have 2 registers and get charged 2 times for the same account.
As a small business owner, building my cash flow was hard. So paying my sales tax every day and having Davos to do it for me I don't count on money that its not ours but the the State.
Winters are tough to come up with monthly tax money. Davo takes the worry and challenge to meet my monthly goals.

DAVO users...

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise-logocaret
listing-logo

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

How would you rate DAVO?

We love this product!

We are very happy we switched over to Davo Sales Tax.

Pros

We love the ease of use of this product. Once it’s set up. It does everything automatically. From collecting the sales tax to filing the reports they do it all.

Cons

We have no complaints about this product.

Thank you so much for the review!

Set it and forget it!

Pros

Prior to DAVO SALES TAX I struggled with remembering to pay sales tax monthly and had actually gotten behind a few times. The fact that I no longer have to manage sales tax and can now focus on other important aspects of my business makes my life so much easier. The Davo team is also very friendly and helpful.

Cons

I have had no issues with this software.

Thank you so much for the review! Glad we could help. Keep up the good work!

Very easy to report sales tax

Very positive experience.

Pros

Just connected through square and all my taxes were reported on time. The one time it wasn't, they fixed it and covered the fees! Great customer service

Cons

The cost was a little high for such a small business but you pay for convenience and being on time for sales tax.

A must for business owners!

My overall experience is positive and I may have them auto debit another amount for an expensive piece of equipment I may purchase later this year. By doing so with Davo, the small baby steps of debits will add up and when I am ready to purchase this equipment, I will have the piece of mind that the funds are there and will not have to finance the purchase. I also thought about having them pay the monthly rent for my building, yet another benefit with Davo.

Pros

This software gives me the time to focus my efforts on building my business and never have to worry about finding the cash to filing my state and local monthly sales tax. The state filing forms are complex, boring, and something I was always late on doing, yet alone finding the cash when it is do. Davo takes that whole responsibility from me and I never have to worry about it. I receive an email notification when the filing is complete for that month. They auto debit daily increments of money for the sales tax that we collect and at the end of the month they file, always on-time and correct. It's just one more thing that I have not had to worry about the past 4 years.

Cons

There really is nothing negative about this software.

Thank you so much for the really kind words. We are so glad we can help!

Let DAVO do the work!

An overall great service that has totally taken over our sales tax collection and filing.

Pros

Before using DAVO, we never earned the discounts; and we would have late fees from time to time. The system is so seemless, we think everyone should use it. The time saved by not having to file monthly reports more than pays for the service.

Cons

We've actually not had any issues with DAVO or the service they provide.

Thank you so much! So glad we could help and that you are getting all those discounts you deserve.

Life saver!

I had never owned a Restaurant before, so I was not aware we had to pay sales tax, silly I know, but life is a learning experience. DAVA saved the day, and I have had no worries since the day I signed up

Pros

I never had to worry about paying enough tax or figuring it wrong, DAVO did it all for me and has kept me compliant for the last 2 years. I would suggest this software to any new (or old ) business owner.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software

Thank you so much! Glad we are able to help.

Love this software

Sales Tax

Pros

This software is great. I like the fact that it takes my sales tax every night, pays it for me and then sends me notification that it was paid. Can't get much easier then that.

Cons

I wish I could give negatives but this software has been a god scent.

Thank you! So glad we could help.

Easiest way to keep safe

Pros

I don't have to worry about reporting my sales tax.

Cons

The price. I would prefer to pay a little bit less.

Thank you so much for the review.

DAVO ROCKS!!

MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN GREAT. THANKS SO MUCH, DAVO!

Pros

I LOVE HOW EASY THIS SOFTWARE WAS TO SET UP AND HOW EASY IT IS TO MAINTAIN.

Cons

THERE IS REALLY NOTHING ABOUT THE SOFTWARE THAT I DONOT LIKE.

Thank you so much, Andrew!

Davos

Very Happy

Pros

Cons

I am very happy with all aspects of this product.

Thank you so much, Josh!

No surprises

Customer service is great too.

Pros

I love ❤️ that I don’t have to worry about scraping my tax money up monthly. Just automatically sent to the state every month and paid!!!

Cons

I have 2 registers and get charged 2 times for the same account

Thank you for the review! That is very helpful.

Davos

Easley to use and great service. Never a problem.

Pros

Super easy to use. Takes away one of the biggest worries. Set it up or spend hours taking care of taxes.

Cons

Nothing is missing. Easy and functional.

Thank you, Paul! So glad to hear this takes a big hassle off your plate!

Overall Money Saver

I no longer incur additional late fees from the State.

Pros

Before I got this product, I was constantly late on my sales taxes. This is totally worth the effort if you are not disciplined in this area of your accounting.

Cons

I'm charged during months I don't have any tax. I have a seasonal business.

Thank you so much for the review! That is really helpful.

Help me when I needed the most

Pros

Daily withdrawals of taxes owed. Monthly state reporting. Great customer services. Accurate and dependable. Great value

Cons

Does it all I have no cons on this service.

Thank you for the review. Really glad we could help.