Fusebill Reviews

5 people use this

3 reviews & ratings from the GetApp Community

User ratings

Rating summary

Commercial Producer / Board Operator (Broadcast Media company, 5001-10000 employees)
Verified Reviewer  11th of August, 2015

Excellent product catalog and support team!

Fusebill has helped me to take more efficient control of my business. The product catalog is flexible and allows me to streamline it specifically for my business needs. It is easy to integrate and use. I love the automated invoicing and the analytics in real-time so I can easily monitor the progress of my business. The support team is amazing. They are very accommodating and eager to help or answer any questions I may have. Fusebill allows me to manage my business and take it to the next level!

Pros: Highly efficient automated invoicing. Excellent product catalog.

Cons: None to speak of here.

Less than 6 months

2 of 2 people found this review helpful

Verified Reviewer  16th of June, 2015

Saves me a lot of time and money

The user interface is very easy to navigate. In a few clicks I can open plans and make them live. Everything is highly functional, and even if you have any questions, the customer support is always here to answer. This is a great tool for subscription management.

Pros: Intuitive, functional, great support team

Cons: I can't add nothing here so far.

6-12 months

2 of 2 people found this review helpful
A verified reviewer
Verified Reviewer  9th of June, 2015

Highly functional billing and subscription management software

Fusebill has great support team. They are responsive and fast on any inquires you may have. Their features are really helpful to me and my team. They support various options that we found very handy. The UI of the program is very intuitive and time-saving. It is making our work organized and it saves us a lot of time. The Recurring Billing and Automated Invoicing are the two features we used the most and it is really helping us in the last few months.

Pros: Easy to use, great customer support, highly functional software

Cons: Nothing to add here.

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Customer testimonials for Fusebill

The following testimonials have been provided by Fusebill.

I dont usually post reviews, but I've been very impressed with the help and support I've received from Fusebill. They are very responsive to our needs.

Jay