Fusebill Reviews

Compare App

10 reviews & ratings from the GetApp Community

User ratings

Rating summary

Commercial Producer / Board Operator (Broadcast Media company, 5001-10,000 employees)
Verified Reviewer  11th of August, 2015

Excellent product catalog and support team!

Fusebill has helped me to take more efficient control of my business. The product catalog is flexible and allows me to streamline it specifically for my business needs. It is easy to integrate and use. I love the automated invoicing and the analytics in real-time so I can easily monitor the progress of my business. The support team is amazing. They are very accommodating and eager to help or answer any questions I may have. Fusebill allows me to manage my business and take it to the next level!

Pros: Highly efficient automated invoicing. Excellent product catalog.

Cons: None to speak of here.

Verified Reviewer  16th of June, 2015

Saves me a lot of time and money

The user interface is very easy to navigate. In a few clicks I can open plans and make them live. Everything is highly functional, and even if you have any questions, the customer support is always here to answer. This is a great tool for subscription management.

Pros: Intuitive, functional, great support team

Cons: I can't add nothing here so far.

A verified reviewer
Verified Reviewer  9th of June, 2015

Highly functional billing and subscription management software

Fusebill has great support team. They are responsive and fast on any inquires you may have. Their features are really helpful to me and my team. They support various options that we found very handy. The UI of the program is very intuitive and time-saving. It is making our work organized and it saves us a lot of time. The Recurring Billing and Automated Invoicing are the two features we used the most and it is really helping us in the last few months.

Pros: Easy to use, great customer support, highly functional software

Cons: Nothing to add here.

8th of March, 2013

Online invoicing is great!

I love Fusebill's invoicing features. So easy to use and so many ways to personalize my invoice. The invoice tab makes finding things so simple! I can't believe how much time it saves me.

2nd of August, 2012

Great team to work with

We had outgrown our old billing system /process and were spending a lot of time and effort correcting errors and tracking down payments. The guys at Fusebill (Tyler+) were a big help in answering all of our questions (and educating us about billing systems). We've been running with Fusebill for several months now and it's a world of difference.

3 of 3 people found this review helpful

10th of June, 2012

Bye bye payment gateway for ARB!

We have two employees managing declines of credit cards for our memberships. That's two full time resources dealing with these all day long. We needed to automate the entire process from sign up to follow up and found Fusebill. Within a week we were up and running. We can now use those resources for selling!! Great team, awesome support = so happy!!!

Pros: Easy to use, friendly staff, quick deployment.

16th of May, 2012

Finally!

Not only is Fusebill easy to use, it also offers excellent value for money with extensive functionality that you don't see with the other offerings out there. The customer service is outstanding as well; there is always someone there to support us if we have any questions. Fusebill has truly taken the headache out of subscription management for us.

Pros: Ease of use, customer service, value for money, quick ROI

18th of April, 2012

Cool Service

We were desperate to find a recurring billing vendor that could allow us to process manual checks and set up accounts receivable terms. After looking at the most popular onlien vendors in this space, we finally found Fusebill and have solved a major pain point for our business.

Pros: The engagement process with these guys was great. They really took the time to understand our business and unique requirements. The user interface is easy to use, does not require an MBA to navigate and does not need a dedicated resource to manage.

Cons: That we didn't find them earlier and wasted so much time lookng at their competitors.

4 of 4 people found this review helpful

16th of April, 2012

Fusebill changed our business through automated billing

Fusebill is a great team to work with. The service provides a broad range of features that support both credit card and invoiced customers. They really know their stuff when it comes to the challenges of recurring billing in a cloud world. The interface is straightforward to use, and the reporting is excellent. Most importantly, the on boarding and support teams have been very responsive, and very helpful. They even go the extra mile to give you new ideas for new packaging and pricing your own services.

Pros: Breadth of features suits our business Super responsive and great personalized support. You really get the sense that your business and success matters to them. Lets us free up our development team to work on our product, not on billing issues.

Cons: We still need to have a payment gateway for credit card processing. At least we now have the choice of the processor we want unlike Paypal, where we found out several months too late that we couldn't process AMEX because we were located in Canada.

12th of April, 2012

great billing solution for subscriptions

Fusebill now takes care of all of our billing - we used to have a fair bit of manual processes each month, and had to get a developer involved for pricing changes. With Fusebill everything is automated. It's an enjoyable team to work with - they are very responsive and helpful, and helped us really find the best way to use the features

Pros: Automatated. We have some small customers that are billed on credit cards, and others that get sent a monthly bill. Fusebill deals with all of our billing needs. The checkout pages let us sign up new customers online and accept credit cards.

Customer testimonials for Fusebill

The following testimonials have been provided by Fusebill.

I dont usually post reviews, but I've been very impressed with the help and support I've received from Fusebill. They are very responsive to our needs.

Jay