Holded Reviews

5.0/5 (4 reviews)

Oscar García Fernandez

Awesome tool!

Reviewed 2016-12-14

When I first created my company I wanted to have a tool that could easily manage my administrative and accounting tasks. I tried some but did not satisfy me at all. Thanks to a friend's recomendation I first tried Holded. I have been using it for a year so far and I am honestly very impressed. It is saving me a lot of time and money. Everything is very intuitive, organized, well design and the accounting is made automatically! It is not just to create invoices or bills but It allows you to see you company situations and to identify your most profitable revenue and costs streams. I strongly recomend it :)

Pros
1. Usability 2. Design 3. Efficiency

Cons
1. I guess it is not suited for multinationals but have not reached that point yet...

Alejandro Lara

I'ts simply amazing

Reviewed 2016-10-13

I started using holded this year and i'm super happy with it, it made my day a day a way faster and i also have access to a bunch of information about my business.

Pros
All in one, user friendly and super powerful.

Cons
Can't say anything yet

Response from Holded

Thank you Alejandro!

Ignacio Rodés

I love Holded!

Reviewed 2017-07-27

Holded is exactly what I was looking for: easy and convenient invoicing + accounting cloud software.

Pros
Holded is easy to use and design layouts. I also like easily getting access to visual information in each screen so I don't have to execute reports all the time. It's easy to analize how my business is going through graphics and interactive tables.

Xavi Fernandez

Fantastic free plan

Reviewed 2019-10-05

Finally an achiavable integrated software for your accountancy, invoicing and CRM, amazing solution.

Pros
Invoicing and accountancy is just so practical, with the clean interface and monitoring bank details.

Cons
Difficult to mention a weak point, but maybe the integration with other automation softwares like integromat.