Healthie Reviews

4.31/5 (32 reviews)

April Newman

Streamlined functionality in a clean, easy-to-navigate platform.

Reviewed 2017-12-06

A charting and scheduling tool in one, plus patient management & companion app. Clean, easy-to-navigate platform. Healthie also offers useful customer support and business resources to their subscribers.Healthie is intuitive! Especially when running your own company, you don't have time to spend 20 hours learning to navigate a platform. Healthie has clear navigation, buttons, and tools, both on the provider side as well as the client/customer side and interface. In addition, Healthie's customer support and provider support is second to none. Healthie offers webinars, bootcamps, and useful blog posts as well as guides and manuals free to their subscribers. They really care about helping dietetic entrepreneurs succeed in their businesses by improving their marketing, outreach, and efficiency. Their customer support team is also easily accessible both electronically by email or chat, and by phone. Their responses are prompt and thorough. Healthie has been a very smart investment for my growing business, and I would recommend it to any of my colleagues.

Anonymous

Fantastic! Made starting my own practice easy!

Reviewed 2017-11-29

It was quick and easy to use.There are so many things that I like about this software. I'll start with the photo food logging as it's key to getting results with my clients. To be able to see what my clients are eating and drinking and provide feedback directly is awesome. I also really like all the practice management features like scheduling, charting and billing. Really makes managing my own practice possible. And lastly I'm very impressed with the support. Whenever I have a question, the support team is ready and available and you can tell that everyone is very dedicated to the software.

Leslie Strovas

Run Away

Reviewed 2018-11-15

I'm glad other practitioners have had great experience with this platform, but my advice is to look elsewhere for a reliable EMR. I now use PracticeBetter which is excellent...and less expensive to boot. I haven't had one single issue since I implemented, nor have my clients. Run away. Fast.I liked the user interface. It was clean and pretty easy to navigate.

Amy Hardesty

Life & Business Changer!

Reviewed 2017-11-28

Easy to navigate for practitioners and patients. I love how you can customize forms and give patients access to different levels of support/care. My newest favorite thing about Get Healthie is that my monthly follow up charting automatically pulls over my notes from the last appointment so I can see what we talked about without having to swap between screens.

Val Evanoff

Great company working hard to create the go-to platform for RDs

Reviewed 2017-12-01

I enjoy the variety of features offered in a single program: client charting, billing, scheduling, reporting, telehealth, client app, e-fax

Caitlin Pietrosanto

Great concept terrible execution

Reviewed 2018-09-04

Lots of promises with very little follow through and not nearly a complete working product. Horrendous Android experience. Terrible customer support. My patients can book online which is convenient, but I've never experienced a software product that feel so far short of its developer's claims. My only recourse now is to write as many bad reviews online about the company until they fix the problems that I'm paying for.Integration of scheduling online for patients.

Sandy Cortez

Takes time getting used to but overall happy with the features.

Reviewed 2017-12-05

Needed one Platform for all the things that are involved in patient care- CRM, scheduling, payments, billing insurance and messaging! Bravo!! Keeping client info, apts, charting and billing in one platform! I was using multiple platforms. Still have fax in another one because I don't want to change fax numbers.

Loren Stephanie

The ideal software to maintain your health.

Reviewed 2018-08-20

It has allowed me to keep in touch with my nutritionist, it is an ideal software for our communication.It can be used easily and intuitively, you don't need to be an expert, and you can use it from the phone comfortably, it has excellent tools and offers webinars and blog posts that are really useful to their subscribers, it allows the ideal communication between the nutritionist and his patient. Their customer support is is friendly and attentive.

Jenna Werner

EXCELLENT, easy, productive

Reviewed 2017-11-30

The ability to do everything I need to run a successful business in one platform is AMAZING. I was scared to start my own private practice because I didnt know how I was going to be able to do billing, paperwork, and organize myself, and set myself apart from other RDs - Healthie helps me do all of that and more!!!

Janice Ireland

Healthie has been extremely easy to use, is visually appealing, and has every feature I need.

Reviewed 2017-11-28

Complete safe support of my client needs. Safe repository for client information and records. No worries about HIPAA compliance. Performance was quick and reliable. There was an upgrade in features, which made the calendar different to use from before, but one question to tech support solved that issue quickly. Healthie has been completely reliable, and is intuitive to use. It's organized well, and navigation is easy to pick up. Progression through its features is easy to grasp.

Anonymous

Great platform that keeps me organized.

Reviewed 2017-11-28

Benefits of making sure my online practice is HIPPA compliant.My favorite part is having all my notes in order and easy to find. I also love that it gives my clients the option to log food, physical activity, etc.

Kelly Seyler

Overall positive experience with Healthie. It has a few key features that make my job easier.

Reviewed 2017-12-03

I like the ability to create forms and intake flows for my patients. It is also very helpful to be able to separate new and existing patients, send different handouts, recipes, forms to complete, etc.

Carlyn Rosenblum

Very great!

Reviewed 2017-12-01

I like that it is easy to use for both me and my clients. I like that they can use the app to track their food, goals and contact with me.

Dezi Abeyta, RDN

I really love the customer support. I have often had trouble with both the application and platform

Reviewed 2017-12-01

I like that it is HIPAA compliant, allows features to talk with your clients via app, the billing feature is great, and I enjoy the customer service.

Jasmine Westbrooks

My experience was very pleasant and the staff is always willing to assist.

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-11-28

The software is very client/patient friendly and includes all age groups. I love that the staff has no problem helping you with any tutorials and keeping you informed of any updates.

Shantea Johnson

Great experience excellent customer service

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-11-28

Insurance Billing and nutrition monitoring for clients I really like Healthie I love that this company really cares about their customers and their experience

Ariel Warren

Great on admin side, could greatly benefit from a better user experience for clients.

Reviewed 2017-12-01

Everything is all in one place. Billing, scheduling, telehealth video calls, easy links to your websites, etc.

Anonymous

Your management software good enough and great. Healthie has everything you need to manage your busi

Reviewed 2018-05-23

improvements in my business It is easy to use, you connect easily with your information, establish your availability and types of appointment, send automatic reminders by email and text appointment, gives you a number of functions that provides a pleasant environment for your customers, no doubt great tool.

Karol Spence

I'm not real computer saavy, so anything new sort of freaks me out until I get it.

Reviewed 2017-12-04

I love communicating with patients back and forth, but I really need more training or time to learn it on my own. Work gets busy and it's hard to find time to fit it in. I'm only using the chat for the most part.

Bernice Hunter

I have had great experience with the staff at getHelthie. They are readily available.

Reviewed 2017-12-01

It's easy for me to offer this to my clients and easy for them to use.It is fairly easy to use for the client and for myself. Easy to plug in information. Set up to be ready to go. Better than something I could have created myself. I really like that the clients can input their own credit card numbers with out going though me.

Peggy Pratt

Healthie has helped me tremendously with the streamlining my back office!

Reviewed 2017-12-01

Saves time and keeps me organized! I like having one place to go for all of my needs. It saves me time on administrative tasks and makes billing very easy. I like the programs intuitive nature and ease of use. It's also attractive to customers due to the colors, graphics and design used throughout the website.

Rukhsana Shanbhag

I have not started charting on a regular basis. I am sure that once I get over the paperless way I w

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-12-01

Love your staff and their patience with me. The format can be adapted to my needs which is helpful to customize my practice which helps me to communicate my philosophy. I am hoping spend more time ti increase my comfort level and use the system very effectively

Laura McLaurin

I think the platform is one of the easiest I have come across. Cust. Serv. is superb!

Reviewed 2017-12-04

So far, it is helping me look and feel more professional with my company. I believe it will help leverage my company especially when my website goes live. I will be curious when I add in the group coaching call to the platform. I need to figure out how to get my current clients on board to see how easy it is to share information with me.It's easy, user friendly and straight forward. I have been through 3 EMR platforms at my last clinic and they only seem to get worse for efficiency.

Mikka Knapp, RDN

Private Practice Registered Dietitian

Reviewed 2017-11-29

I love the customization abilities. The ability to make your own intake forms and charting forms is a great function. I also really like that the HIPAA form was prepared for us.

Hilary Andrews

It is a very low quality product with poor customer support.

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-06-27

The look of the platform is very appealing with pretty colors but don't be fooled. The attractiveness of software is not reflected in its usability.