All categories

365villas

All-In-One Vacation Rental Software Built for Any Device

365villas Reviews

Pros

It is very nice to be confident in the software as you grow, its a nice peace of mind to have, and one more thing to not have to worry about as we increase our revenues and number of apartments.

Jacqueline J.

Jaco J.

Integration with other rental platforms is great, and the marketing and branding options allow us to keep our brand on things like rental agreements, which was very important.

Matt C.

Cons

Communication with the team was not working. Waiting for feedback for more than a week although there were a lot of problems with our project.

Jan K.

Tormod T.

It is very hard to use from a phone. We end up communicating via Airbnb or VRBO which makes it really hard to communicate with returning guest.

Chip I.

Easy & effective to use PLUS an outstanding support team to help you along the way!

Our company had recently switched from a different PMS system to 365Villas and we couldnt be happier. The product and its interface is very easy to understand and extremely easy to use. Not to mention the options are limitless! Our experience with the team at 365Villas has been nothing short of amazing! The transition, onboarding and the ongoing support has been greatly apprecited and everything has...

Pros

365Villas has released a new, very user friendly interface for their PMS software which makes it easy to manage properties while on the go. Also, the responsiveness and dedication of the representative and support team remains unmatched!

Cons

There are many add-on options to the software. This is not really a con as you use what you need. You can add on to you subscription as you need, but there is a fee.

365VILLAS ENABLED OUR BUSINESS TO GROW SIGNIFICANTLY - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

365Villas streamlines every process my company needed for running our vacation rental business. We save hours of administration every day and have enabled us to grow from only 2 rental listings to 30 listings in only 2 years. This without increased overhead costs or increased staffing.

Pros

The software covers every process thinkable when you run a vacation rental business. Reservations, payments, channel sync, customer communication, housekeeping, accounting etcetc, in a perfect process flow. They know every detailed aspect of the business and have designed a solution for it. We started out with only two rental units and would not be able to take on the additional 28 we have acquired the last two years without the 365Villas system and team. It is easy to use and the customer support is ready to solve any question we have.

Cons

After their latest software update (november 2020) we only miss functionality for group reservations. That is to be able to rent out several units to one customer in one operation instead of one by one reservations. We have communicated this to their team and they will see what is possible in a future release.

industrie's leading software - A nightmare

It was a nightmare. Nearly every time we received a new deadline when our website should work properly. Deadlines were displaced without clear communications to the customer. Although their product without multilanguage functionality was useless for us and it was definitely not our fault that it was not working, we were supposed to pay nearly the full amount. I have spoken with other customers that are having same problems and these guys are still calling their selves as world's leading solution in that market... That's ridiculous

Pros

- Some employees really tried to help us. - Sales presentation is really good

Cons

- their software especially the WordPress website is not ready to be sold as a product that is working properly. - the WordPress theme is full of bugs - the multilanguage function is not working - most of the time I was writing translations and bug lists - communication with the team was not working. Waiting for feedback for more than a week although there were a lot of problems with our project - always delay in delivering or bug fixing - no confession about their missing delivery of a working product - cooperation partners like Rentals United did not work as promised

97.5% of our reviews are very positive. Here is a copy of the German website Jan Kramer is supposedly so upset about: http://krame22.websites.365villas.com/de/ It's a new theme. We made clear at the start it would take time to deliver everything in German - which we did. After his trial, Mr Kramer confirmed he liked our functionality better than what he could find in Germany or his current PMS...

A fantastic system that is working well for motorhome rental booking management

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a very proactive sales account manager and a great ambassador for 365. Technical support was a bit slow in responding at times but overall very good.

Pros

The templates that we were able to bespoke to make usable for a leftfield need. Motorhome rental is not the typical client makeup, but the guys supported us well to look at how we could adapt the system to provide a website and customer booking system that far surpasses the customer experience provided by other competitors

Cons

Check-in and check-out days should be represented on the calendars. Would benefit from having more ability to add custom fields and workflow automation for post booking activity. The ability to capture leads that haven't progressed to a reservation and expressions of interest and set tasks and activities

Great software with fast support

Great company to work with with really good software. They "listen" to change requests and their support is great. Highly recommended!

Pros

The management of reservations and bookings is easy and fast. With all the relevant information easy accessible and manageable. The expense manager works excellent to charge property owners for any expenses.

Cons

Nothing really - Obviously there are items we would like added but they do take the proposals seriously and consider amendments / changes.

Thank you, Jaco. The reviews from you and your team are greatly appreciated and really motivating. We appreciate your business and are glad to have you as a client. The 365villas Team

Excellent Software that continues to improve

It's a one stop shop for us - there is very little that we can't do within the system so we are very happy with it. It's hard to imagine how we coped before we had it. It's an intrinsic part of our business now.

Pros

365 villas provides a full property management solution that allows us to run our holiday rental management company efficiently and effectively. In particular the automated workflow and integration with the website module really is fantastic. Furthermore the ability to integrate automated payments with Stripe to pay out to different property owners is something that no other property management system could do for us.

Cons

The software is not yet mobile responsive and as a result our cleaners find it difficult to use on mobile devices - but I understand the mobile version is coming this month.

A product easy to use and complete, an important support for the growth of our company

It has greatly reduced our management work with the syncing tools across multi properties and has improved the quality of the service we offer especially with the availability calendar easily embedded in our webpage

Pros

365villas has fully responded to our needs of management of several properties with different characteristics and in different locations. It is flexible and simple to use, combined with its ability to synchronise each property with the most important channels in the market, either individually with the iCal technology or in bulk, using an accessory service that can be integrated at an additional reasonable...

Cons

We believe that the optional channel manager service offered by a 365villas partner, which allows linking the properties with the desired channels in bulk could offer more flexible payment terms. At least for us, in Mozambique where a payment of one year in advance is requested; which was, however, under our request, kindly converted into two half-yearly payments and strangely enough no credit cards are accepted by the service provider, so that an expensive EFT shall be done instead.

Hands down best vacation rental software out there

365 Villas allows me to manage my 5 vacation rentals with minimal effort on my part. Their platform has allowed me to automate everything once the booking is entered. I have been a user since 2016 and literally could not do what I do without their platform. I list on all the popular booking engines as well as take direct booking from my own site. 365 Villas consolidates all my bookings into a single dashboard with daily e-mail reports for check-in’s and outs. I would recommend the 365 platform to anyone looking to make their life easier when it comes to managing their vacation rental property.

Pros

Automated e-mails are sent to my guest a week prior to check in with access info and details, reminders are sent to my housekeepers 1 day before their arrival, follow up e-mails are sent the day after check in and then again a day before checkout with instructions. Days go by when I do not do anything- everything is on autopilot.

Cons

The 365 Villas team is very open to suggestions and improvements. Anything that I have ever wanted and requested was eventually added. No real cons to this software.

Try it and you will never regret

Long story short: I was keeping an eye on 365villas property management software for 3 years. It was hard decision to start using vacation rental management software knowing that it could be way behind in properties management comparing to hotel field. When I knew that a trusted professional from hotel field start working where I decided to go ahead. Support team, it all because of you! It was not...

Pros

New software update is just fabulous! Price is very competitive

Cons

Previously in 2017 support was not great, good that ts has improved significantly

Best PMS I have ever used

Pros

It's super well structured, super detailed and very simple to use.

Cons

Have nothing yet that I do not like, the things that I needed provided the team when I mentioned it!

Bookings Processing and Confirmation

I have been using the software now going into my fourth year. Whenever I have been unsure of anything, it has been easy to seek training, either from my own team or through 365 Villas. There has been continual improvement of the interface and functionality is always added to make my job easier.

Pros

The booking entry system is very easy to learn, understand and to use. The training given to me was simple due to the clean and clear navigability of the interface. The booking system and template management is multilingual and because we are dealing with clients from many different countries it makes the output much clearer for the client even if the user does not understand the language. There...

Cons

If any problems occur, such as with the multi currency calculation, the software has always been reprogrammed by the 365 Villas team very quickly. Wherever there is room for improvement on the booking entry screens in terms of layout the 365 Villas team has always worked with us to make constructive changes. There are very few areas of criticism and perhaps this is not even worth mentioning, but...

365villas Fits Like A Glove. Look no further.

We are an owner-operated portfolio of branded properties. Prior to selecting 365villas, we expected to triple our growth in 2020. We will far exceed these growth goals. 365villas is strategically and operationally foundational to our growth strategy. We are now planning to acquire 2 to 3x more properties over the business goals for 2020.

Pros

I typically do write reviews. They earned this excellent review. On a scale of 0-10 stars. 1. The People at 365. 12 stars. 2. Intuitive ease of use. 12 stars. 3. Functionality. 9.5 stars. 4. API Integration. 13 stars. 5. 3rd Party Partners. 12 stars. My wife and I knew nothing about on-boarding an enterprise software system. I barely use MS Office. We dove in and started...

Cons

To articulate what I like least about the 365villas would not be of value to your purchase decision. They are tiny nits.

Reliable and easy to use

It's been a very positive experience using 365villas for the last three years. We started off managing just two properties and have expanded to now have 19. Our individual owners all seem happy with the clarity and accuracy of the monthly reporting and, as holiday home managers, we are confident that the software will still be a good fit for us as we continue to grow.

Pros

I really like the booking calendar and guest information interface that is easy to use and visual from all devices when I'm away from the office. From a financial control point of view, it's great to be able to open up a guest's profile and see all the expenses and details in one place, plus be able to add guest and owner charges in a clear and logical way. Great that you can also set up default expenses to appear automatically without having to manually add them each time. Lots of time-saving options with this software that has been carefully designed.

Cons

My least favourite part of the software is the way it generates an owner statement without the name of the property on it. This may not be an issue for users with one or two houses, but we manage close to 20 properties and it takes extra time for us to rename each downloaded file.

Short term Vacation Rental Property Management Software Solution

Bottom line - We have about 9 months experience with the team and product. While the learning curve has been significant, I wouldn't change my decision to go with 365Villas. Modular and scalable pricing of a full functionality product like this is rare. Your not going to find something better if your business is young, small but is going to grow. A key learning - While I'm a computer and software expert, my partners are not. The business and product is complex so there is a need for a product subject matter expert. That's me. Don't make the mistake of not having/growing one of your own.

Pros

Maybe the most important thing I can provide a reader are my credentials - I'm a EE/CS and Harvard Business School grad with 30 years of experience as VP of Engineering of both small and large Silicon Valley Computer companies. I have spent the last 10 years developing software on my own, aka writing my own code. Managing a family owned Vacation Rental Property business is my third career. Pluses...

Cons

Training materials - there is quite a bit of written and hands-on training material available, but the learning curve is still quite steep. Having an exceptional and responsive Support team has been instrumental in supplementing the available materials as we learn. No Mobile version. You have to use a computer. It is my understanding that the introduction of a mobile client is imminent. Responding to Guests in a timely fashion is a key part about this business. One is not always in front of ones computer.

Excellent vacation rental software!

We work with 365Villas every day, allowing us an outstanding connection with Aribnb, Bookingcom, HomeAway and many other OTA's and channel manager. Extremely easy to use with different business models and accounts. A full vacation rental business manager in one place. From business website with all properties and details, project manager software, customer relationship management: external and...

Pros

- Easy to use - Excellent connections with the OTA's and website - Every update and software improvement make your day to day business easy to manage - Time saver during booking, cancelations, changes and other - Excellent with payments and refund processes - Main website and business website is user friendly - Good communication over emails

Cons

- No mobile app available - No support on live chat or phone

Dear Ciara, Thank you for the wonderful review. We are delighted to have Apad as a customer. Just to clarify some points: Chat support: Our team mans chat throughout business hours in all continental US and European time zones. If all members are busy, users can leave a message that will be promptly followed up on. (You may not recall, but our logs show a near-daily chat interaction with you...

Best Solution for Our Lodging Businesses!

AWESOME. Just great. Sure, a couple things could be improved, but 365 is head and shoulders above all of the competition. They have a useful, modern product and a helpful, responsive staff. We are very grateful to have found them.

Pros

There are so many great things about 365. I did a TON of research on different CRM options before settling on 365villas. We are a 14-unit vacation cottage business, and for us 365 was the best by far. They are a breath of fresh air. 365villas does all the things that you'd expect of a modern lodging CRM: calendar sync, online booking from your website, billing, contracts, email management and automation,...

Cons

I've heard that a QuickBooks sync and an app/better mobile experience are on the way. We are very much looking forward to both. Hopefully the sync solves our long-time (from way before 365) headache of having to manually associate income to the correct cottage within QuickBooks. For us, two improvements would be of tremendous benefit: 1. I wish that there were a good way to handle group bookings!...

These are the people to work with!..... 365 software has helped us transform our business

We have been able to drive the business forward using this software. Our time has been freed up to spend on other areas of our business. The module reduces day to day administration (IN A BIG WAY!). Our clients have never once complained or objected to any of the output or automatic emails which use clever substitution codes that create bespoke emails.

Pros

We are a company of 35 years so we know a thing or two about processing reservations. For such a multi-faceted solution, this package is very easy to use and understand. Bookings are quick to enter and amend, and payment tracking is highly accurate. The user interface is clean and clear. Properties can be managed together, or individually so the package works for larger companies as well. Pricing,...

Cons

Some software update bugs can cause the odd glitch, but these are minor and are quickly fixed. The search and booking on-line software is not multilingual (yet) although I understand this is functionality that may come in time.

Glad To Be Onboard With 365

As a small property management company with an outdated website and a reservation system we wanted to modernize and update in order to attract more business and grow our overall business if desired. Along with a local web designer we created a new website and began an intensive search for a reservation software company. Our team of three, two of whom had experience with vacation software companies,...

Cons

Dear Mike, We are delighted to have you as a client. We know we were competing us against Lodgix. We have a great respect for their platform. We strive to match them with comprehensive feature functionality, but surpass on ease-of-use and cost-benefit. More generally, as you have kindly indicated, we believe servicing our clients and doing what we can to respond to their unique challenges and needs is the most important thing we can do for them; and that's what we'll continue to do for you. We tremendously appreciate your thoughtful review and look forward to ongoing collaboration with you and Playa Breeze. The 365 Team

Great software, even better service and responsiveness

I spent a lot of time going through various options for my small property management company, trawling through reviews and watching demos. 365villas was decided upon as the best option for me in particular for the all inclusive package available, including website, customer management/reservation system, booking platform, and importantly channel manager. The website is a Wordpress template, with...

Pros

Ease of use, quick to set up, and clearly understandable. I am by no means a tech genius, and have easily set everything up myself with support from 365villas when required. I have asked for a number of changes and tweaks to the software to suit my needs, or to enhance existing functionalities. Each request has been quickly and efficiently responded to, and in general changes are made with little fuss. I have also requested a small number of paid development tasks, specific to my needs, which have been accepted and completed at a very reasonable cost.

Cons

Some non-core functionalities could be further developed, such as certain aspects of the reporting and accounting modules, but to reiterate my above point, the team is constantly working on development and open to user suggestions.

A cut above the rest

We considered, and used many other solutions over the years, and 365villas truly stand out above the rest.

Pros

Extremely comprehensive and user friendly. Catering for all aspects of vacation rental. Ability to accommodate tailored custom features based on our specific needs i.e. complete new integration of payment gateway. Frequent enhancements to expand features and improve overall functionality. Customer orientated and great support.

Cons

very little not to like - all suggestions for added functionality and features are considered

Thank you, Frans, we enjoy working with your team and we appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. Yes, for obvious reasons, we cannot code everything we are asked for, but we give all good ideas as much consideration as we can, and do try to act on most of them. The 365villas Team

A very strong player in the marketplace

Our business manages vacation rental properties on behalf of property owners. 365Villas gives us a robust platform to integrate all of our operations, and works well with third-party tools that we value. It's been a tremendous boost in the organization of our company using their platform, and our guests and clients have consistently been happy with the UX they are exposed to, as well.

Pros

We've been working with 365V for approximately 1 year now, and have been very impressed with them from the beginning. While there were some bumps getting started, and some points that needed to be worked out between our systems and their integrations, they have since made massive upgrades and improvements in their platform, and it has been a fantastic user experience. Automated messages work very well, booking management is easy, and their integrations with powerful channel management and yield management tools work very well to dramatically improve our operations. I also appreciate that they operate on a per-property that gradually scales down, which I find is far easier to absorb into the growth of business.

Cons

At this point, and with their recent upgrade, we are very happy with the platform and I cannot find any specific points that I feel are any better addressed by any other provider. It could conceivably be better if some of the more robust systems (like channel management and yield management) were wholly-encompassed in the platform - rather than being third-party integrations - but having worked with another PMS prior that did have this, the way that 365Villas does it IS far more effective.

Great software with built in accounting

Great program and software that has it all and could do about anything. Highly recommended!

Pros

The accounting is great and helps a lot to keep track of income. Reminders and calendar settings are also clean and easy to use. Using the product for over 1 year now and very happy with it and it's functionality. Lots of tools to help with emailing, marketing, accounting etc... Pricing is also reasonable compared to others. I would definitely pick 365 based on the price and functionality compared to other programs.

Cons

Get a lot of error notices about calendars not syncing. If a booking is cancelled through any platform, it will not open the calendar in 365 and you need to manually cancel it to open the calendar. Booking.com is famous for high amount of cancallation so you need to really keep on top of it or else your calendars will remain closed and will prevent you from receiving any new bookings. Customer service...

365villas

The program has saved us tons of time and work and has freed us up to spend more quality time with guests. The automated emails are wonderful. The system sends out payment reminders, welcome emails, emails to remind guests to rate the lodgings and to report anything that can be improved upon.

Pros

We are a small lodge with thirteen cabins. Before signing up with 365villas, we had to spend hours responding to inquiries and bookings with emails, rental agreements and directions. The 365villas have automatic email templates, easy to use price adjustments for seasonal differences and a separate sign in for cleaning staff to see the schedule. In addition, you can integrate the 365 villas booking system into your web calendar. If you don’t yet have a website you can easily build one using the 365villas template. Employing the 365villas system for your bookings is like going from using a typewriter to computer.

Cons

The program is cumbersome and time consuming to build. It also has a fairly steep learning curve for those not so co outer literate. The subscription only allows for one free virtual training session with 365villas staff. A customer mostly has to learn the system by using instructional videos. The training session generally takes place early on during the learning curve when it’s hard to know what questions to ask. A subscriber is able to ask any email questions but the staff is located in Spain so emails are not always timely due to the time difference.

Best property management software

It has been a pleasure working with 365villas from day one. They provided the entire team with online training till everyone was happy and fully understood the software. Always available when you need assistance. They continue to monitor every users needs to insure they keep on building the system to be the best it can be.

Pros

I love everything about 365 Villas. Having everything in one place - from reservation, owner statements, maintenance to housekeeping. We have been through so many other software but just never could get everything under one. 365 Villas has made property management so much easier.

Cons

There is honestly nothing I can say I do not like about this software.

Dear Yolandi, Thank you for your thoughtful review and for taking the time. User satisfaction is our purpose for being. If we have a user who is unhappy due to something within our control, then we're definitely not happy either and we will always do our best to remedy things. Your review is especially gratifying as we know that yours is quite a large operation with a big team of people using both our PMS and our integrated website solution, and you and your team are therefore quite rightly demanding professionals. We value your business and thank you again for your review. The 365villas Team

Smart and Innovative Software System

When we were looking for a better software system to handle our small portfolio of short-stay holiday houses, each with a different owner and pricing structure, a priority was to find something that was easy to use, reliable, and clever. 365 Villas is all this and more! The initial set-up process was unbelievably easy and straightforward. The 365 Villas system is very intuitive and adaptable and...

Pros

It's an all-in-one package that handles bookings across multiple properties as well as handles accurate monthly reporting requirements for multiple owners.

Cons

Minor issue but it would be great if the filtering-by-date function could be changed from the American system to the Australian eg. dd/mm/yyyy instead of mm/dd/yyyy.