365villas Logo

Powerful vacation rental software built for any device

365villas Reviews

Suggested alternatives

guesty
hostaway
lodgify

I love that the owners can have access to 365 villas, its very important with the trust building.
The booking and guest communication features are also superb, very professionally written system templates, easy to customize and access. Overall great experience.
Great company to work with with really good software. They "listen" to change requests and their support is great.
Communication with the team was not working. Waiting for feedback for more than a week although there were a lot of problems with our project.
It is very hard to use from a phone. We end up communicating via Airbnb or VRBO which makes it really hard to communicate with returning guest.
Included analytics and reporting capabilities are quite weak.

SC

Steve C.

Such an improvement

Short term property management is a time consuming business. Therefore any efficiency gains enable us to spend more time on marketing our houses to increase sales. 365Villas has provided us with a number of efficiency gains but still provides accuracy and valuable summary financial information for tax purposes. Their well earned professinal approach rubs off on us giving guests and owners a feeling they are being managed by competent professionals.

Pros

• Automated messaging saves a lot of time and gives guests the impression they are being treated with a personal touch and are very much on our radar. • The accounting features minimise time spent on calculating tax amounts and provide comfort that owner expenses are all accounted for. • P & L statements provide useful information for snapshots of expense and seasonal trends used to trim the business....

Cons

• There are some small flaws, such as the need for more obvious cancellation notifications, that don’t impact the overall use of the product.

MK

Mark K.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

A fantastic system that is working well for motorhome rental booking management

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a very proactive sales account manager and a great ambassador for 365. Technical support was a bit slow in responding at times but overall very good.

Pros

The templates that we were able to bespoke to make usable for a leftfield need. Motorhome rental is not the typical client makeup, but the guys supported us well to look at how we could adapt the system to provide a website and customer booking system that far surpasses the customer experience provided by other competitors

Cons

Check-in and check-out days should be represented on the calendars. Would benefit from having more ability to add custom fields and workflow automation for post booking activity. The ability to capture leads that haven't progressed to a reservation and expressions of interest and set tasks and activities

Dear Mark, Thank you for your review. You had us at "fantastic" and we appreciate it. Check-in and check-out days are denoted with half-day backward and forward slashes. On capturing leads and expressions of interest, our Marketing & CRM module can do these things and much more. You're right about workflow management. It's something of a speciality area. Several of our users with more complex needs use VR Scheduler. They are leaders in that area and we are fully integrated with them. Regards, The 365Villas Team

Christina M.

Very bad customer service!!

Pros

Very easy to use for small scale property managers, but quite expensive if you have up to 4 properties.

Cons

Very impolite customer service staff. It happened to me twice before deciding to stop using their services.

Ms Malfa originally wrote that she used our platform for 6-12 months. For some unexplained reason, Capterra changed this to less than six months. In fact, Ms Malfa was a free trial user. She began her trial on April 10. Her card failed on May 10 and she asked for a free extension, which our support team granted against policy when they should not have done. During Ms Malfa's short time with us...

GW

Gina W.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Bets support you could ask for

Fantastic! Very happy and would recommend to everyone.

Pros

365 is always making great updates and the support is world class! They are so helpful and lovely do deal with

Cons

I didn't like the layout of the emails but I understand this is an upcoming update :-)

Dear Gina, Thanks so much for the great review, especially for the feedback on support. We did indeed refresh the layout of our emails making them now modernized and giving users more flexible controls and room to work. We hope you like the changes. The 365 Team

NK

Nikoletta K.

Hospitality, self-employed

Great system, recommended

Great experience

Pros

i love that the owners can have access to 365 villas, its very important with the trust building.

Cons

nothing to mention for the moment everything goes well

Dear Nikoletta, Thanks so much for the kind review. It's always pleasure to see professionals like you come onto our platform and do so well with it so quickly. Any good PMS is always going to be very comprehensive, yet you on-boarded and were up and running in just over a few weeks. This included also your direct Airbnb connection and the channel manager. Way to go! We look forward to the continued partnership and, as you know, we're here for you whenever you need us. The 365Villas Team

CS

Corne S.

Destination 365Villas

Ease of synchronisation across many channels, solid integration with our site and business processes, easy booking and reservation management, speed to delivery, and guests having a 5-star experience.

Pros

We have been searching for over a year to find a suitable PMS for our short term vacation rental and property management business; to reduce effort and duplication, improve efficiencies, increase speed to delivery and most importantly, jolt guest experience into a completely new orbit of happiness. When we finally discovered 365Villas we were sceptical, but excited. And from the start we were amazed...

Cons

I am looking forward to the opportunity of using a mobile App. And from what we have seen, continuous development is taking place. I know we will not be disappointed.

Dear Corne, Thanks so much for the kind review, including not just the 10/10, but the detail provided. It means a lot to us. Currently, 365Villas has one of the most extensive mobile responsive solutions on the market. This means you can easily do virtually any task you might want while on the go via your mobile in a mobile design format. However, as you correctly point out, it is accessed via the web rather than an app. This week we are launching our brand new guest app which we are really excited about. An app for the system as a whole will follow next month. We will keep you posted as things progress towards its release. Thanks, The 365Villas Team

David H.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

A very strong player in the marketplace

Our business manages vacation rental properties on behalf of property owners. 365Villas gives us a robust platform to integrate all of our operations, and works well with third-party tools that we value. It's been a tremendous boost in the organization of our company using their platform, and our guests and clients have consistently been happy with the UX they are exposed to, as well.

Pros

We've been working with 365V for approximately 1 year now, and have been very impressed with them from the beginning. While there were some bumps getting started, and some points that needed to be worked out between our systems and their integrations, they have since made massive upgrades and improvements in their platform, and it has been a fantastic user experience. Automated messages work very well, booking management is easy, and their integrations with powerful channel management and yield management tools work very well to dramatically improve our operations. I also appreciate that they operate on a per-property that gradually scales down, which I find is far easier to absorb into the growth of business.

Cons

At this point, and with their recent upgrade, we are very happy with the platform and I cannot find any specific points that I feel are any better addressed by any other provider. It could conceivably be better if some of the more robust systems (like channel management and yield management) were wholly-encompassed in the platform - rather than being third-party integrations - but having worked with another PMS prior that did have this, the way that 365Villas does it IS far more effective.

bb

benni b.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

great support

Great software that has everything for holiday rentals, support is fantastic and they go above and beyond to help sort it for you

Pros

Easy to use once you get familiar with it, has all the functions you need for short term holiday rentals

Cons

no live chat for small issues with instant help, sometimes I just need to ask a quick question or help find a specific section to quickly get it done, need to email and wait.

Dear Benni, Many thanks for the kind review. It is a pleasure working with you. We are currently testing a live chat feature that integrates directly with the platform, so you can ask those on-the-spot questions more easily. We will keep you updated on our progress here. Thanks, The 365 Team

FP

Fred P.

Design, 11-50 employees

Personal use and business

From my point of view as a personal user and from our clients point of view, 365 Villas saves hours and hours of administrative time and increases bookings at the blink of an eyelid

Pros

I had used 365Villas for a couple of years for personal use for a family property that I rent out to the vacation market and have since used in my design communication business where we also develop web solutions for clients of many areas of business but including vacation rentals. Its now our Only professional recommendation.

Cons

As an owner, using the software personally and for our clients, we still need a good App solution but this is on the cards. 365Villas has made some great progress in the last couple of years making the Control Panel more user friendly and I’m sure the App will be with us soon, being part of this overall progress.

BF

Blanca F.

Support

It was an excellent experience , they are very professional with a wide experience in their field

Pros

The support was very effective, detailed and valuable

Cons

The system is very wide with so many options, so the training has to be very intensive

Dear Blanco, Thank you so much for your recognition of our team's efforts. We appreciate it so much. Yes, it is a very big and powerful system, trying to cater to diverse needs on a global basis. Any system trying to do the same does take time to learn, but the returns are high as users not only gain immediate benefits, but also a PMS that can scale with them as they grow and their needs evolve. We look forward to working closely with you on this journey. The 365 Team

JE

Jim E.

Short term Vacation Rental Property Management Software Solution

Bottom line - We have about 9 months experience with the team and product. While the learning curve has been significant, I wouldn't change my decision to go with 365Villas. Modular and scalable pricing of a full functionality product like this is rare. Your not going to find something better if your business is young, small but is going to grow. A key learning - While I'm a computer and software expert, my partners are not. The business and product is complex so there is a need for a product subject matter expert. That's me. Don't make the mistake of not having/growing one of your own.

Pros

Maybe the most important thing I can provide a reader are my credentials - I'm a EE/CS and Harvard Business School grad with 30 years of experience as VP of Engineering of both small and large Silicon Valley Computer companies. I have spent the last 10 years developing software on my own, aka writing my own code. Managing a family owned Vacation Rental Property business is my third career. Pluses...

Cons

Training materials - there is quite a bit of written and hands-on training material available, but the learning curve is still quite steep. Having an exceptional and responsive Support team has been instrumental in supplementing the available materials as we learn. No Mobile version. You have to use a computer. It is my understanding that the introduction of a mobile client is imminent. Responding to Guests in a timely fashion is a key part about this business. One is not always in front of ones computer.

Dear Jim, Thank you very much for this review back in 2019. For other readers, we are pleased to clarify that in December of 2020, we launched a comprehensive fully mobile version of our platform that has been widely embraced by our user base. Thanks for using our service, Jim. The 365Villas Team

MA

Maria A.

This is a great Management Software

This is a very complete software, I've been using it for 6+ years and even though there are lots of options in the market for this kind of business, I feel 365Villas nails it perfectly. For a new user it might be very overwhelming to learn how to use it, but once you get a grip everything feels easy and logical.

Pros

I like the flexibility of customized templates for everything, makes my job a lot easier and faster.I believe all the month by month improvements make a very big difference, it feels like the software moves forward with new technology perfectly.

Cons

I believe the financial part needs a little improvement, the configuration of services, taxes, etc. can be a little overwhelming sometimes for the Administrator and accounting in general, specially for the owner reports at the end of the month.

Dear Maria, Thanks so much for the nice review. As you now know, we spent much of 2023 comprehensively overhauling our built-in Accounting, which was launched in January of 2024. The feedback we have had has been amazing. Among the comprehensive PMS providers, one of our key goals is to be the undisputed leader in the areas of built-in and integrated accounting solutions. Thanks to feedback from users like you, we have made great strides in this direction. The 365 Team

KW

Kieren W.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Great software, even better service and responsiveness

I spent a lot of time going through various options for my small property management company, trawling through reviews and watching demos. 365villas was decided upon as the best option for me in particular for the all inclusive package available, including website, customer management/reservation system, booking platform, and importantly channel manager. The website is a Wordpress template, with...

Pros

Ease of use, quick to set up, and clearly understandable. I am by no means a tech genius, and have easily set everything up myself with support from 365villas when required. I have asked for a number of changes and tweaks to the software to suit my needs, or to enhance existing functionalities. Each request has been quickly and efficiently responded to, and in general changes are made with little fuss. I have also requested a small number of paid development tasks, specific to my needs, which have been accepted and completed at a very reasonable cost.

Cons

Some non-core functionalities could be further developed, such as certain aspects of the reporting and accounting modules, but to reiterate my above point, the team is constantly working on development and open to user suggestions.

Fd

Frank d.

Funcional CRM system

overall we are happy with 365villas and we are now exploring more possibilities that the system offers. We can make more use of the system and we will do so. Perhaps we have more comments later, but we can address them to our account managers. Very happy we have personal account managers dealing with our queries. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] !!

Pros

All our data can be centralized and most of the business can be dealt with from on platform. This is very handy and saves time.

Cons

Not being flexible enough with creating contracts. For example, changing the format of the contract, per client as not always we can work with the same contract. Also we would like to be able to choose between a contract with prices and one without prices if for example a booking is added through a third party channel like Airbnb. Then we want to create a contract through 365, but without prices.

Dear Frank, Thank you for your review. You raise an important point, which is that EVERY 365Villas user has a dedicated account manager. We think service is very important and the account manager role provides and extra layer of strategic support above and beyond our hardworking help desk team. Our rental agreements are very customizable, but it is true the cost of the booking cannot be hidden at this time. In regards to contracts, we're launching a full blown owner contract module on our platform later this month, which we're very excited about, so stay tuned. Regards, The 365Villas Team

VP

Vicki P.

Smart and Innovative Software System

When we were looking for a better software system to handle our small portfolio of short-stay holiday houses, each with a different owner and pricing structure, a priority was to find something that was easy to use, reliable, and clever. 365 Villas is all this and more! The initial set-up process was unbelievably easy and straightforward. The 365 Villas system is very intuitive and adaptable and...

Pros

It's an all-in-one package that handles bookings across multiple properties as well as handles accurate monthly reporting requirements for multiple owners.

Cons

Minor issue but it would be great if the filtering-by-date function could be changed from the American system to the Australian eg. dd/mm/yyyy instead of mm/dd/yyyy.

JT

John T.

11-50 employees

This Software company wants your business and go out of their way to make their product work for you

I have nothing but praise for the 365villas experience. My initial inquiries were about changing over from an existing property management software which was doing a pretty good job but had a few significant holes that put it behind the 8 ball. I spent a lot of time researching this company, 365villas, and many of its competitors on this site, Capterra, and although it wasn't the first choice (visually...

Pros

Functionality, language capabilities, multi-currencies, email chain records, reports

Cons

Load time, some navigational clunkiness

MN

Mark N.

365villas review

Overall, the software works well, saves us time and allows us to give a good experience to the guests.

Pros

It covers almost all areas of our business from website, to OTAs, to guest communications, to housekeeping and accounting. It is easy to use and with a good deal of configurability. Also integrates well with PriceLabs.

Cons

As with most things, there are some weaker areas. I'd say these are analytics and capturing a breakdown of booking financials from OTAs

Hi Mark, Thanks for your review. Under General Features in your account, see Other Special Features >> Performance Analytics. This feature area is replete with functionality, including the OTA financials, plus a host of analytics and Key Performance Indicators for your own business performance, all presented in a professionally designed GUI with lots of filters and viewing modes such as linear...

JC

Jary C.

Excellent Software

I have had a phenomenal experience. For more than 2 years I have been using the program everything has been going well and improving.

Pros

The ease with which I can use the software is what I like most.

Cons

At first I didn't really like the calendar form but then it was improved.

Dear Jary, Thanks for your kind words. Yes, earlier this year, we built again entirely from scratch our All Properties Calendar. We spent close to 6 months on this, and we appreciate you mentioning it. General feedback across the board from our users has been wonderful. Even large agents can easily see all their properties on a single page, filter any combination of properties and other info...

SC

Stephen C.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Great software with excellent support

We have a holiday rental business and are happy with 365 villa software. Really handy to have everything centralized in one platform. Communication by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team was wonderful. The training sessions for using the platform were very helpful and well organized. Questions or issues are always quickly dealt with.

Pros

Great package for centralizing your listings on different platforms. E-mail communication with tenants with custom rental contracts & monthly owner statements. Great support team. I ran into some issues but they are always quickly addressed by the 365 support team.

Cons

Maybe a little bit more options in design concerning the booking engine integration on the website.

Dear Steven, Thanks for your review and for making the switch to us from Guesty and Lodgify. You also gave us another 10/10 in terms of likelihood to recommend. We love those, especially from clients who have come to us from competing platforms. Not sure if you're aware, but within the 365 platform, you've got access to up to 4 different Booking Engine suites, all different designs, with full control over color schemes etc. There is also a separate page for developers where you can customize sizes of various assets etc. One of us will reach out to you to make sure you know what's available there. Thanks! The 365Villas Team

RG

Roman G.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

One year with 365Villas PMS

Pros

Automated booking process, ease of use and wide functionality

Cons

Included analytics and reporting capabilities are quite weak

Dear Roman, Thanks for your review. Our Performance Analytics module is quite new so you may not have seen it yet. Under General Features in your account, see Other Special Features >> Performance Analytics. This feature area is replete with functionality, including OTA performance, plus a host of analytics and Key Performance Indicators for your own business performance, all presented in a professionally designed GUI with lots of filters and viewing modes such as linear charts, bar charts, pie charts, tables and more. Regards, The 365villas Team

AS

Archana S.

Great product and support

great for vacation rental management. We have purchased the site from them as well . The integration works great

Pros

They did the onboarding well and answered queries during the process. Nice features and easy to use. Quick support throughout

Cons

Will be great to have the rental united integration with some of the Indian platforms like Agoda

Dear Archana, Thank you very much for your review. Thank you also for your feedback regarding OTA channels in India. It is true, we do not have a solution for this need at this time, but we will always consider good suggestions for additional channel integrations. Thank you, The 365 Team

Fa

Frederique a.

A great product and a great team

We have been using 365villas for a little over 6 months now and we are still discovering how great it is. It is a very intricate software so still, every day we discover a new feature or find a new way to better use it to save more time. The system has many great features, but for us, just to name a few, it is the automated emails, the accounting section and the housekeeping management that make all...

Cons

Dear Frederique and Bernhard, Thank you!! We remember your need for some very intricate tax logic to enable you to conform with Montreal requirements. We encounter such diverse needs and challenges in different guises all over the world. Our system is comprehensive, but our coding is nimble and agile enough to enable us to accommodate custom requirements relatively easily. Regarding training,...

GZ

Giacomo Z.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Awesome service and incredibly handy software. It really had an impact on our business

Giorgio, the training manager for Italy, is always available and answers to our inquiries quickly and with a great deal of expertise. We developed such a good relationship and I feel he really cares about my project and my business. Overall the entire team of 365 villas works as a partner of my company and they always come with suggestions and advices on how we can improve our use of their product. I'd really recommend the software for any vacation rental owner or network of vacation rentals like us.

Pros

The software is really easy to use and all the people of my team learned to use in a very short time as it's intuitive and very user friendly. The possibility to keep my website layout was also a deal breaker as I wanted to keep the control over my UX and content strategy. Integrating the custom features of 365 villas on my web platform was as easy as a glass of water.

Cons

It is kind of clumpsy when it comes to loading time or navigation but it could depend on our bandwidth. We ll know more when we will move to a new location in a city where 4G connectivity is available.

AA

Alvaro A.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Great functionality and superb custommer support.

The software is very complete and not difficult to implement. They have a small but very efficient and involved in solving questions and difficulties online.

Pros

Broad and complete funcionality customized for vacation rentals.

Cons

The channel manager function is indirect through an integrated partner. Nonetheless, it is not problematic.

Dear Alvaro, Many thanks for this thoughtful review. If you are not on our direct connections with Airbnb and Vrbo, you may want to consider them and we can certainly assist you with this. Regarding the channel manager, thanks for mentioning that all is smooth for you. For anyone who might read this, we are one of the few PMS providers that has white labelled Rentals United, one of the largest and most successful channel managers in the industry. The white label means the two systems function as one. There's no need for separate logins, and the support and billing is all done through one provider - 365Villas. Thanks, The 365Villas Team

SR

Simon R.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Good alternative software for our business

Overall the experience has been good. One aspect where we felt it could be improved was the training sessions on Zoom were not automatically recorded and sessions sent to all participants post training session - this has to be specifically requested.

Pros

It is very easy to use and learn how to use. We were able to produce our own website and plug into the 365 programme very simply. Overall implementation was simple in all available aspects

Cons

We wanted a single calendar for our villas to show availability primarily for our agents, and this has been hard to achieve.

Hi Simon, Many thanks for this. Yes, it's absolutely true, with websites are optional and they are available on a subscription basis for those wanting to keep their up-front costs down, or for purchase for those who want total autonomy. These are just some examples of how with 365Villas, users are commercially free to do what they please. Thanks again for your review! The 365Villas Team