365villas Logo

365villas Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.06/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Great company to work with with really good software. They "listen" to change requests and their support is great.
It is very nice to be confident in the software as you grow, its a nice peace of mind to have, and one more thing to not have to worry about as we increase our revenues and number of apartments.
Integration with other rental platforms is great, and the marketing and branding options allow us to keep our brand on things like rental agreements, which was very important.
Communication with the team was not working. Waiting for feedback for more than a week although there were a lot of problems with our project.
After their latest software update (november 2020) we only miss functionality for group reservations.
It is very hard to use from a phone. We end up communicating via Airbnb or VRBO which makes it really hard to communicate with returning guest.

365villas users...

Guesty-logocaret

Guesty

RMS Cloud-logocaret

RMS Cloud

How would you rate 365villas?

Great value and constantly improving features!

I have been using 365 Villas for 8 months, I really like the software, it has done a lot to help my small business. I own 15 vacation rental condos. The software is great for reporting, managing my condos and reservations and has an amazing plugin to show my condos on my own website. It allows people to search for their specific dates, and only see what condos I have available. Guests can book,...

Pros

Customer service, reporting, managing reservations, ease of use, works on a mobile screen

Cons

I cannot seem to manage the attachments very well on my automatic emails. I would like to set each condo to have specific attachments, and it never seems to work.

Awesome service and incredibly handy software. It really had an impact on our business

Giorgio, the training manager for Italy, is always available and answers to our inquiries quickly and with a great deal of expertise. We developed such a good relationship and I feel he really cares about my project and my business. Overall the entire team of 365 villas works as a partner of my company and they always come with suggestions and advices on how we can improve our use of their product. I'd really recommend the software for any vacation rental owner or network of vacation rentals like us.

Pros

The software is really easy to use and all the people of my team learned to use in a very short time as it's intuitive and very user friendly. The possibility to keep my website layout was also a deal breaker as I wanted to keep the control over my UX and content strategy. Integrating the custom features of 365 villas on my web platform was as easy as a glass of water.

Cons

It is kind of clumpsy when it comes to loading time or navigation but it could depend on our bandwidth. We ll know more when we will move to a new location in a city where 4G connectivity is available.

Communication Is The Response You Get!

It all started when someone actually answered the telephone when we began to research similar products and services to 365 Villas. Honestly, this was not our first choice however after speaking with the customer care it became obvious that no only did CS and his team understand this industry but that they understood technology! Every step along the way as we pushed the envelope of what we wanted...

Pros

Everything we need to manage our properties from the initial inquiry to creating profit reports for our investors is available!

Cons

Some of usability and integration from the Content Management System (CMS) back to the Property Management System (PMS) and back is not as seamless as I would like. However the majority of the program is so well thought out and automatic that is more than makes up for these few annoyances.

Easy & effective to use PLUS an outstanding support team to help you along the way!

Our company had recently switched from a different PMS system to 365Villas and we couldnt be happier. The product and its interface is very easy to understand and extremely easy to use. Not to mention the options are limitless! Our experience with the team at 365Villas has been nothing short of amazing! The transition, onboarding and the ongoing support has been greatly apprecited and everything has...

Pros

365Villas has released a new, very user friendly interface for their PMS software which makes it easy to manage properties while on the go. Also, the responsiveness and dedication of the representative and support team remains unmatched!

Cons

There are many add-on options to the software. This is not really a con as you use what you need. You can add on to you subscription as you need, but there is a fee.

Dear Taylor, We are very grateful for this thoughtful review. Thanks for taking the time. It's a pleasure to have you and your team with us. The 365Villas Team

365 Villas - changing the way we do vacations and short stay rentals management!

We have been selling and managing vacation rentals and real estate investment properties for more than 5 years without any real automation or any centralized system. It was becoming difficult to grow our business. www.welcometomedellin.com and www.wtmrealty.com So we started researching and evaluating several different software solutions. After a deeper dive into several others and 365Villas...

Cons

Dear Joey, Thank you very much for this review and for mentioning our free training and support, as well as our integrated website offerings. We pride ourselves on these things. You are proof that a new 365villas' client can be up and running not only on new software, but if they choose, also a fully integrated and professional WordPress website with all the bells & whistles in just a few weeks. Now we look forward to helping you really grow your business! Regards, The 365 Team

Fantastic Software

I discovered 365Villa's through a simple internet search at a point in time when my company had outgrown our existing booking software. The software has enabled me to combine 3 different software packages into one. It is very easy to use. The email integration makes the booking process very seamless. The integrated website is professional and very user friendly from a set up point of view. I was able...

Cons

Dear Kim, Very many thanks for that. We truly appreciate it! There may be some confusion about our housekeeping logic. It is based on check-in/check-out changeovers whenever they may occur. Users can also create a unlimited number of unique housekeeping profiles and partition properties however they wish. Housekeepers can login, see their job schedules and any special notes. They can also leave...

After Fully Implementing System Were Able To Cut Time by over 75%

Excellent and customer service way beyond expectations!

Pros

One inbox for all platforms used. Integration of leases, payments and history all in one place tied too booking. Ability to fully integrate with VRBO and push down rates and changes in one place. Calendar is logical and easy to use.

Cons

CRM feature for leads received that are not quoted. While 365's ability to manage leads is better than any other system we evaluated we follow up and track our leads probably more than 99% of other users. We are dealing with very high end products with price points per week on some exceeding $30,000 USD.

Dear David, Another excellent review for which we are grateful. Let's work together to get that 75% efficiency gain up to 90%. Your comment on our Marketing & CRM functionality is very fair. It's a complex area that most systems don't support and property managers usually source as an independent solution. When it's done right, we think the integrated solution is more powerful. We've got a big Marketing & CRM version update coming this month, so stay tuned. Regards, The 365Villas Team

Great User Experience

Pros

Its a one stop shop for all VR management needs Its a great way to manage communications and reservations

Cons

In certain browsers the software takes time to load

Dear Tareq, Thank you for your review. Yes, we are optimized for Chrome and Firefox in particular. Many of our Mac users do use Safari and whilst it is an inferior browser for web applications, we do make it a point to support it. So, if there are ever any little niggles with new Safari versions, they can always be fixed if they are brought to our attention. Our platform is usable on Internet Explorer, but we do not actively support it, especially since even Microsoft itself has stopped doing so. Regards, The 365villas Team

Best Vacation rental Cloud-based property management software customer service you will find!!

It took me 6 months checking various software systems, reading reviews and watching/testing demos as we had bad experience with Instamanager and Kigo and didn't want to change as long I wasn't sure of the person behind the software/business. As usually any software you will find on the internet is the best of his kind but most of them are not complete and service or customer support is to many a joke....

Cons

Dear Stijn, We are grateful for the kind review. You and your team have been instrumental in helping us continue to evolve our solutions; both generally with many small enhancement suggestions, and also strategically with our fully integrated WordPress website offering as well as our multi-lingual functionality. Readers may be interested to know that http://arcotrust-holidaylettings.com/ works in six different languages, not just on your website, but with the software at the back-end as well. Hopefully, with ongoing suggestions from you and others, we want to continually enhance and perfect these and other features we offer. Thanks again, The 365 Team

365villas review

Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your excellent customer service up to speed and guidance with 365Villas. We came into this blind and not knowing a single thing about the software and you have not only made us understand the program but also have had extreme patience and understanding as we had to learn quick and efficiently! You deserve awesome praise and recognition. Thank you....

Pros

I have worked with other reservation programs and this has made everything easier and definitely more user friendlier than part programs. That is, if you get trained on it.

Cons

The only con is that there isn't 24/7 customer service, chat, or real time assistance when needed. But our Representative,[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been extremely helpful and very accomodating in assisting us.

Dear Jake, Very many thanks for the thoughtful review. To clarify for other readers, our servers are monitored 24/7 to guard against system emergencies. We also have people spread around the globe and monitoring support for any individual urgencies about 20 hours of each day. We officially support US EST and European CET business hours during weekdays, and have recently added coverage on Sundays, although there is not much demand for it. All users have dedicated account managers, and unlimited training is available to anyone during the onboarding process. Thank you very much again for the kind review and for using our platform. Regards, The 365Villas Team

Pros

Salima has been with us every step of the way in setting up our 365Villas Property Management System and web site. She is extremely competent and professional, she has always dealt with any issues that we had expeditiously and she has always been able to solve anything that has come up. In doing so she has gone above and beyond the call of duty.

Cons

The software is very complete, which also makes it complex. Learning all the details can be a challenge.

Dear John, Thank for taking the time to write a review for us. In terms of your constructive criticism: "The software is very complete, which also makes it complex. Learning all the details can be a challenge", we cannot disagree. The variables you list directly correspond with one another. We are constantly trying to maintain the right equilibrium between them. We're delighted to have you on our platform and will share your kind words with Salima. Regards, The 365Villas Team

Great software!

Pros

I have used several PMS platforms this past year, and I have experienced many disappointments. 365villas does everything that was promised and more. The software efficiently handles all aspects of my vacation rental business

Cons

During the onboarding processes, there were a few things that could have been explained a little better, but once you learn the system, any concerns disappear.

Dear Tom, Thank you so much for the review. Another 10 out of 10! You mention something that is very important to us and that's delivering what we promise and doing what we say we will do. Given all the technology involved onboarding will never be absolutely perfect, but we will not stop trying to continually improve. Thank you! The 365Villas Team

Just great system and customer service

In overall, I have been working with 365 villas for 3 years and it is a reall nice system to control almost everything about the holiday rentals. Also, I am really happy with the support from the customer service as they are very efficient and quick when having a question or issue.

Pros

It is a very good system for the company that I am running in the holiday home field as everything is set it in this platform and it saves me a lot of time and headaches.

Cons

The amount of times I need to log in because the session expires so, sometimes, I am doing some changes thinking that I am logged when I am not.

Hope this is useful information

Pros

I use this software for my work as we work in the holiday rental properties industry. Is good for the template messages that sends automatically and the fact that is connected already with others platforms we use.

Cons

To be honest for me, the colors are not getting on together very well. Is hard to choose the property each time and to select what options you ll work on. Rating tables takes a lot to choose the year and spend a lot of time to add the year seasons. Also, to check for availability for our properties as a browser I dont use it as it always looks very complicated and also people ive asked say the same. I had problems to upload pictures but the support 365 was very useful.

Dear Bianca, Thank you very much for your feedback. Others also indicated we had gone a bit astray with our use of colors with the last generation of our platform. In 2021, we completely streamlined color and other things with the new Gen 4 version of our platform, which can be seen widely throughout our public website. In terms of availability on the browser, we're not quite sure what you meant by that, but the fully mobile responsive version of our platform was also launched as part of our Gen-4 release. Thank you so much for using our service and taking the time to share your feedback. It was helpful! The 365Villas Team

Great program and easy to use

It helped me to avoid double bookings and to keep track of my communication with my guests

Pros

Modern setup with all the figures you need for efficient handling of your property. Easy to link to other booking sites.

Cons

I was struggling with setting up a different currency, however I am sure if I had given 365Villas sufficient time they would have sorted the problem for mr

Dear Jens, Very many thanks for this thoughtful review. Our records indicate that it has been some since we have corresponded directly about updates on our platform. We have come a long way the last two years in terms of multi-currency functionality - on both the front-end reservation manager and back-end reports and accounting etc. Similar progress has been made in making all guest-facing aspects of system able to support up to any six Roman character languages of the users' choice. If you would like to know more or if we can help you again with anything at anytime, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you again for your kind review. Regards, The 365 Team

Hopefully a company that you can trust in the Vacation Rental Industry

Our company's name is Hotel Alternative and our website domain name is www.havillas.com Our story is perfect for movie scenario with a bad person (KIGO Software) and a hero (365villas.com). We are a new, fresh start up company focusing on holiday villa rentals. We decided to choose Kigo Software in March 2015 in order to be ready for the 2014 upcoming summer. From March 2015 until today they...

Cons

Nikolas, Thank you for the kind words. We're proud of the work we were able to do together with you on this in such a short period. It is a pleasure working with you and your team and we know your rental business in Cyprus and Greece is going to be a big success, just like your current real-estate business. Best wishes, The 365 team

365 Villas Review from House Down South

Short term property management is very time consuming. 365villas software provides many features and benefits that support greater efficiencies within the business - it saves us valuable time. It's easy to use from both our end and our guests who enjoy the clear, simple booking format.

Pros

* 365V is very user friendly and has a number of modules and drop down menus that I find very useful in keeping across bookings. For example; Check in Planner is well laid out and combines key information (sans bulky financial info) at a glance. * Its easy to keep track of consumables and expenses associated with each booking * Easy to find details of guests * Has a very efficient way of storing information needed prior to each booking and this is recalled easily. * The website has great functionality and user clarity.

Cons

* Need a calendar/planner for housekeeping.

Best PMS I have ever used

Pros

It's super well structured, super detailed and very simple to use.

Cons

Have nothing yet that I do not like, the things that I needed provided the team when I mentioned it!

Dear Liselore, Thank you for your kind review and for making the switch from Hostaway to 365Villas! Regards, The 365Villas Team

Great

Very pleasant

Pros

The calendar sync , the reminders, the customer service. The trials that offers. I think you should get the app

Cons

That the remainder is only for checks out and not for checks in as well

Dear Yvonne, Thank you very much for your kind review. We have multiple reminder tools both for check-ins and check-outs, which you can use. These include Automated Messages you can set to trigger, the Reminder Dashboard in your Reservation Manager, check-in indicators you can set to show automatically on your internal calendars when housekeeping has completed their work and the Check-in Manager report. If you have questions about any of these features or any others simply email us at support@365villas.com or schedule a call with one of us at your convenience via this link here below and we'll be happy to help. https://365villas.youcanbook.me/ Thank you, The 365villas Team

Saved by 365Villas

I'm still learning how to use 365Villas but there has not been one thing it does not have the ability to address as far as my vacation rental needs are concerned.

Pros

The product is well designed, very versatile and user friendly.

Cons

The only problem so far is the learning curve to learn to use all the aspects of the software.

Dear Mark, Thank you for the kind words. It is so true, the more comprehensive a platform is, the more challenging it is to maintain ease-of-use and keep the learning curve manageable. We identified long ago that balancing these priorities while staying cost-effective is critical. This is our core mission. Thank you! The 365Villas Team

Great product with fast and applicable support.

The people at 365villas have really helped me launch my short term rental business. I have multiple units open now and several more being built. I appreciate the help I have received from them all.

Pros

All the people from 365villas that have helped me get up and running have been very helpful. They respond quickly and always completely resolve any issue that I have had.

Cons

I know there are many features that I am not using yet, so I don't know of anything missing.

Dear Joe, We can't thank you enough for taking the time to write a review for us, and a 10 out of 10 at that! This makes our day. We're delighted to have you on our platform. The 365Villas Team

365villas is the best PMS software on the market!

I wrote a review of this excellent product in 2016 and after two years of experience with 365villas, I am very happy that I can confirm my review. Thanks again to CSR and is great team for their product support, customer service and professionalism.

Pros

I am still very pleased after using 365villas for different years, still convinced that this is the best PMS software on the market.

Cons

Using this system different years, I can confirm that this PMS has no cons.

We recommend 365Villa

We rely on it to support management of multiple properties across multiple booking platforms, so its critical in facilitating this and overall has been very reliable and done the job well. The team are also genuine in trying to help and provide support.

Pros

Reliable in managing properties across multi-booking platforms. Good and supportive team.

Cons

Nothing major, as expected for the value some of whats provided is standardised but has to be to be reasonably priced.

Easy to use, great calendar

While I am still learning a lot about this program, it has been fairly easy to use and customer service has been helpful when needed.

Pros

I love the calendar because I can see all of the rates and availabilities for our properties at once. The only way it might be nicer, is if I could select two or three at a time, in addition to the one or all option we currently have. Also, an app version for quick access to a the calendar would be nice.

Cons

The layout is not visibly pleasant and seems stressful even as I am just getting started working on it.

Great software / website, even better people behind the scenes.

I listed them in the review

Pros

The personal support and service has been nothing short of fantastic. The owners (who answer the phone even!) and their staff truly care, they have had endless patience and professionalism helping me get my business up and running. Software is quite easy to use, the 1 stop integration for your website and reservations, payments saves a lot of time. They are also constantly refining the software making a great tool even better, couldn't ask for a better value or user experience.

Cons

Quotes and reservations input can be a little slow at times (as is most web/cloud based software). Is it a con if there are so many features and tools to learn I am still discovering them 8 months later?