Breezy HR Reviews

9,040

Scott Entwistle

Great easy ATS

Reviewed 2016-06-28

I tried Breezy HR after stumbling upon them in Product Hunt, and I'm glad I did. I used to use Workable at a former employer, but I was starting my own recruiting company and wanted to start off with a solid free trial. Workable offers one, but Breezy offers a completely free posting forever, so we figured we could start with that! We quickly got some applicants, and found the process with adding people from LinkedIn and moving them through the pipeline to be very easy. Support is also readily available, and the prices are better than for Workable. As the tiers go up and we needed larger and larger amounts of job postings, Breezy HR stays much more affordable than Workable, and as far as I'm concerned it's basically the same product. The tagging of people, managing them through the pipeline, taking notes on them etc are all essentially the same. I can't really remember using anything differently in Workable, but to be fair I haven't used it in a year or so. I like how simple it is to syndicate out to dozens of job boards. That's the main purpose for us, and it works pretty well. It also has a nice and easy to use Kanban interface which we have grown used to from our opportunities and task pages. I also really like their Chrome extension which allows us to easily add someone to Breezy from LinkedIn. Somehow Workable doesn't offer this, and it's a life saver in terms of monitoring who you messaged and who you didn't.

Joe Tomminger

Overall Breezy has really streamlined our hiring process and cut our admin time down considerably.

Reviewed 2017-10-02

We used to manage our seasonal hiring through gmail and spreadsheets, so it's much easier now to go through the process, leaving us more time in our day!The ability to not only have email templates but to automate the sending of them with placeholders for the position and candidate name is a great feature. The visual pipeline is great, and being able to change a candidate's status from multiple access points makes it really easy to move candidates through the pipeline without actually having to go back to that view every time. The layout is simple, but the customization is powerful, so we were really able to customize the process so we are doing the same things we used to do through email, just much faster.

Roland Alden

A great choice for the entire recruitment lifecycle

Reviewed 2016-11-16

We adopted Breezy when it was fairly new and built our recruitment process around it. It does an amazing job of importing resumes, automating internal chat about the candidate, automating email communications with the candidate, and building custom forms/questionnaires for candidates to complete. The entire recruiting team uses it to promote our company's openings and organize our processing of candidates. We selected Breezy instead of using a tool that is built into our HR platform. If we used that tool some things would be a lot easier (such as onboarding) but what Breezy offers is so much better we care less about that aspect. Since we have to process 10-20-more candidates for every one we hire it makes sense to use a tool that is really good at those tasks. Breezy helps us make sure we spend most of our time reviewing the best candidates while treating everyone with respect. Rich feature set; especially given the cost. The pipeline customization and management features are great.

Amy Volas

They've Only Just Begun

Reviewed 2016-11-02

The foundation of the tool is there and it's been an overall really good experience. It's a young company with a bright road ahead. They've recently made updates that needed to happen and I appreciate the ability to share what's missing, ask questions and have interaction with a human within a relatively reasonable time frame. I love being able to easily move people through stages, make changes to a req, the system etc easily. There aren't too many "things" to do to bog down the process. There are still some kinks to iron out with duplicates, consolidation of contacts/associating them with other jobs in a better way, their messaging system (bcc, titling, when someone responds with others on the message to carry over...), being able to work through lists of people without the previous resume carrying over (little things that can make workflow more efficient). Keep up the good work team Breezy!ease of use, adding a new job is easy, love the automatic import features

Vicki Templet

The excellent user interface makes BreezyHR a recuiter's dream and a tech manager's perfect solution

Reviewed 2017-08-28

Let's face it. Recruiting is now all about managing data. A firehose of candidates needs to be filtered down to the very best qualified, so utilizing recruiters' time most effectively means we need an intuitive tool that can easily be customized. BreezyHR is the perfect solution. Now we don't have to change the way we recruit to fit our ATS. BreezyHR is the only solution where we can customize the information we collect from applicants, and then review that information in a way that saves time. This means our candidates can become employees even faster than ever because of BreezyHR. Aside from amazing user interface and customization ability, their tech support is the finest. If we ever have a question about how a feature works, or how we can use existing features to achieve our goal, we simply click the little chat bubble, and within minutes, our BreezyHR staff person is right there with an answer. When there is something we want that the program isn't designed to do, their answer is always positive. "Great idea. We will look into that and get back to you." From the moment our recruiters began using BreezyHR, they were sold! I don't think we could pry it out of their hands now.

Lutchmee Gonga Podans

Very enriching and supportive

Reviewed 2017-10-03

A system to monitor recruitment and maintain the candidate records.The Dash Boards are very informative and helps in following up on an open position. The ease of moving the candidates on the Job Board is gratifying :)

Haley McNabb

Meeting our Seasonal Hiring needs

Reviewed 2016-11-10

So far we've had a great run with Breezy. We have to do hire over 500 seasonal employees in a 5 month time frame, and Breezy helps us to stay organized. Managing the pipeline is incredibly easy, and visible; it's easy to tell where our bottle necks are or how efficiently our hiring process is going. It's also incredibly easy to teach new users how use. We started with Breezy as a newer company, and they have been good at listening to and implementing our feedback to fit our needs. I also appreciate how they keep users up to date with new features as they become available. Also- the way they manage pricing per opening versus per hire works for us as a seasonal company!The pipeline function is incredibly visible- easy to move people through the stages or to another position.

Anonymous

Great for startups

Reviewed 2016-01-15

When hired to help build out the first startup I worked for, I needed an affordable and scalable option to track candidates in. I found BreezyHR back when it was "Nimble" and fell in love with it's Trello-like appeal. It is built for collaboration between the recruiter and hiring manager as well as very easy progression from whichever stage they are in (sourced, talked-to, interviewing, offer made, disqualified, hired). Candidates can be dragged and dropped between any stage you want. Also, their Chrome plugin is AMAZING. I can upload candidate profiles directly to positions by clicking the button when on their LinkedIn profile. It makes importing candidates a piece of cake. I'd give it 4.5 out of 5 stars if possible just for a few small fixes that would make it incredible. 1. Beautiful user interface 2. Easy collaboration with hiring managers 3. Simple candidate progression 4. Amazing Chrome plugin (Linkedin profile upload to database)

Jennifer Krivanek

Breezy is great!

Reviewed 2016-07-15

I've rolled out Breezy for 4 clients now and all of them love it. It's great for small to mid-sized businesses!I love the social media aspect and that you can instantly share your positions on a variety of social media sites. I love communicating within the software. No one gets bogged down with email and you can easily review conversations you've had about the role. It also allows for transparency and keeps everyone on the same page. Communicating within the tool is great as well. There are so many cool features, it's hard to list them all! Breezy is super easy to use and cost effective. Many ATS's charge per user, which can get costly. Breezy charges based on number of open requisitions and you can adjust your subscription at any time based on the number of openings you have.

Mark Bo

Amazing find - every feature you can think of.

Reviewed 2018-02-15

Saves an incredible amount of time by automating processes. The ads and job board looks great. It's improved the quality of our communication and follow-up time with applicants. All around, we love it.So we have been live for 4 weeks now, and wow, super easy to use. We were up and live in under an hour. I can automate every work flow, score applicants based on custom questions; stream-out unqualified ones and auto-respond to highly qualified ones. Templates for emails, questionnaires, reference checks. Video interview questions and reference checks. I can drag an drop an applicant into a 'phone screen' workflow and they automatically get an email invite to my calendar. With auto-declines, we love that we can respond to everyone who applies. We have a work flow for people out-of-country, and over-qualified, so we can personalize our decline email. Our team loves getting to input feedback on applicants and build their own interview guides to score. We have used at least 3 ATS in the past, and demo'd a dozen more, this is by far the best we have seen. Really, really impressed so far. If you're looking for an ATS, demo this one.

Emilie Noel

Designed to my needs and super intuitive, I'm a happy camper with this ATS

Reviewed 2017-07-01

Easy posting on main job boards Follow up of my applications funnel Batch actions (e.g. mass communication to candidates) Fluid sharing of info about the prospects and applicationsThere's a large variety of job boards and the possibility to taylor your online presence by sponsoring the ones that are most important to you. The soft also enables to run reports about the sources of my applications which is very important to understand if and where my marketing campaign is working The application funnel is super easy to track. I like that moving an applicant (or several) from one column to another triggers instantly the actions I designed (like sending a questionnaire or a simple email with a request for availabilities). Finally I'd say what I like most is also the team behind the tool. Whenever I did not understand a feature or simply had a question, I just went on the online chat and bam, problem solved

Ben Blaine

Breezy has loads of pretty useful features and if anything doesn't work they're super-quick to help

Reviewed 2017-05-15

1. It's helped me to formalize my hiring process 2. It's helped me to save time managing candidates in my process 3. It's given my team visibility into my process 4. It's helped me to respond more quickly to candidates 5. It's reduced the mental overhead and stress I experience in hiringI like that it is very responsive and it feels like it's designed to focus on helping you get the job done when it comes to managing applicants for hiring campaigns. The layout for managing candidates is super simple and I've easily managed to save myself many hours moving candidates through our hiring process. I was using Google Sheets before to manage everything and I thought I was doing a good job, but Breezy has helped me to simplify and improve my process as well as making it super easy to manage my new and improved process. It's made us better at hiring, win.

Jacob Medina

Breezy HR Rocks!

Reviewed 2017-05-02
Review Source: Software Advice

We absolutely love Breezy HR and would highly recommend them to any organization. We are going from 200 100 employees by end of year and Breezy continues to provide the proper support to assist us! The support team is one of the best that I've ever experienced from a vendor and they are passionate on helping us Hiring Great Talent! Modern and easy to use platform for both candidates and internal hiring teams Easy setup with great looking creative elements to elevate your Employer Brand A ton of useful functionality with continuous updates that elevate software Free aggregators that successfully pull great candidates World Class service from Breezy! You are always top priority!

Danish Haidri

One word AMAZING!

Reviewed 2017-06-13

You cannot do TA without an ATS. I recommend this product to my clients everyday. Makes common sense and works! Since 2009 when i started Hamilton Resourcing i have used a dozen ATS's from Australia to UK to USA and this is far far better than everything. I wish I could buy Breezy.

Natosha Roudebush

Great! Easy to use!! LOVE the visual pipeline!

Reviewed 2017-03-22

Love BreezyHR! It is extremely easy to use, and I LOVE the visual pipeline!! Also, love that I do not pay per user!! Visual pipeline, easy of use, and paying for # job posts is the reason we love and choose BreezyHR! The ONLY thing I'd like to mention, is that it is fundamentally created for an internal company system vs. a recruiting firm. We are easily navigating around that - but missing some key recruiting firm needs - such as managing business / client relationships. Currently, we love BreezyHR so much that we have a separate CRM for our business contacts! iLinkya Staffing is LOVING the Visual Pipeline!! It also automatically generates an email when a candidate is dragged and dropped into new phase of the pipeline. This really automates my teams process! Easily saving them up to a couple hours per day! LOVE that we do not pay per user!!! HUGE cost saver for us, allowing us to allocate those funds towards increasing employee moral and client support features! Easy Breezy to use!!!! Chat support is good, I can't say GREAT because there is a little time delay. I can say all of our questions has been answered in a reasonable amount of time with A+ attitudes!

Steve McIrvin

I'm a Breezy addict

Reviewed 2016-09-21

I discovered Breezy after seeing what other companies were using for their recruiting. After sorting through a lot of uber-expensive solutions, I found that Breezy was reasonably priced given its power, has a really intuitive column-based workflow, and keeps getting better with new features every few weeks.Simple, customizable, workflow-based paradigm; that's what separates it from a simple posting platform. Also, unlike other SaaS products I use, my whole team can participate with no extra per-user charges. I love that it automatically sends jobs to other platforms like Indeed and Glassdoor with no extra work on my part.

Christopher Burton

Makes applicant tracking easy!

Reviewed 2016-11-03

I've used other apps for candidate tracking, and so far Breezy is the best! Drag and drop functionality, easily create new job postings and post to job boards, add notes to candidate profiles, communicate with candidates via Breezy so that all hiring managers (that are selected) can see what the candidate has been told and has said in response, and so much more! I've been using Breezy since March of this year, so for about 8 months, and I've yet to come across a scenario where I wished we could do more with Breezy. It's fit all of our needs, and I would highly recommend this app to anyone involved in the hiring process. As I've had questions along the way, technical support has been immediate (usually within 15 minutes) and very helpful. It's very simple, yet so robust that I haven't even used all of the features yet. Great job, Breezy! Easy to use, very intuitive, and great customer support when needed.

Julia Turbay

Has made Recruiting so much easier!

Reviewed 2018-04-09

Breezy is very intuitive and super easy to use for everyone in the team. It helps the hiring team be on the same page and keep processes transparent. It also saves a lot of time with the automated emails, questionnaires, etc. Overall, Breezy helps you keep all openings super organized, which is extremely helpful, especially when the company is growing fast and you have multiple openings.

Sharonda Miles

Great for all recruiters.

Reviewed 2017-06-13

I was able to use a free version of recruiting software that provided me with everything I was looking for. It allows me to view all of my candidates and upload candidates. It also allows me to change the pipeline however I want. It's easy to use and customer service is always available and helpful. There's also a mobile app which is helpful. Easy to use - It took me no time to figure out how to use Breezy HR. When I was stuck I was able to contact customer support through chat and got a response within minutes. Create your own pipeline - This is something that I like the most. Being a freelance recruiter means that my pipeline is a little different than the norm. I don't actually interview or hire anyone. I'm simply a recruiter. But sometimes I like to go back and see who's ahead in the process. Breezy HR allows me to create my own pipeline to fit the stages that my candidates go through. Free version - I use the free version because since I don't post jobs, hire, or interview I don't need all the extra features like job page and such. This allows me to have a software where I can see all my candidates and how far they've moved within the pipeline. Mobile app - Breezy HR has a mobile app so you're able to update candidates on the fly. You can also received notifications of new applicants if you post your jobs on the job page they provide you. Great customer service - As I said before, if you are unsure of how to do something you can contact someone through the live chat. I received a response within minutes.

Debbie Showalter

Review from Avenue TalentPartners

Reviewed 2016-11-02

Overall we really enjoy the solution and we love that is evolving monthly. Analytics need some tweaking, but Breezy team takes our recommendations and seem to be making changes as we are growing too. I love how easy it is for sourcers to send resumes. Overall great solution for us!Easy to use with very little training. Req creation, folder creation, adding candidates are fast.

Ben Coupland

A major upgrade on the "Usual Suspects"...

Reviewed 2017-03-22

We've only been using Breezy a short time, but it's already making a huge difference to our candidate response times, helping us to keep candidates informed quickly and consistently, at every step of the recruitment process. Our Hiring Managers and stakeholders can all work collaboratively within Breezy to review, screen, interview and evaluate candidates, enabling us to make better, faster hiring decisions and matching the right person to the right vacancy. There is a mountain of awesome functionality and - what looks like - some very detailed reporting tools. I've used A LOT of different systems over the years and Breezy feels like a complete upgrade on anything else out there at the minute. Kanban-style recruitment workflow Hiring Manager collaboration and aggregated scoring Easy book interviews Great customer support Completely customisable to your process Excellent careers portal functionality Google Chrome extension is awesome Supplier integration is easy

Steve Wychulis

Corporate Director of Human Resouces

Reviewed 2016-11-02

Overall an excellent recruiting tool that provides for highly effective collaboration and transparency within the organization and communication with potential great hires. My only concern is with the access and availability of customer service. I have seen the access improve in recent weeks and the quality of service in providing answers to my questions is good. Ease of use. Customization to fit the our needs. Great way of communicating with in the organizations and with new hires.

Tina Hatzi

Overall, Breezy is awesome for the price and gets the job done

Reviewed 2017-12-14

The overall ease of use of seeing the entire pipeline in one page, the cost for what you get is amazing, having everything right there for the candidate to email and make notes, and of course, the drag and drop in the pipeline and setting up stages is easy as well. Adding in the individual guides for the positions for interviewers is also a nice compliment to the interview process.

Glenn Swan

I've tried most ATS and can say without a doubt - Breezy just works.

Reviewed 2017-06-13

ease of use - good value for money.Ease of use for sure. I also like the fact that they're continually coming out with updates. Shows that its not a produce it and walk away product. I like that I can include non-HR people into the process and the interface is very natural - not a whole lot of education needs to be done.

Daniel Winn

Breezy provides a great amount of functionality for at an affordable cost.

Reviewed 2017-12-27

Candidate management, filter, scheduling, qualifying, follow up, ranking, metrics, piping, screening, feedback, easy to use messaging/emailing functionality. Easy to use. Lots of unique features such as video conference. Filtering tools. Metrics. Email functionality. Notifications. Scheduling, and Job board sourcing.