eFront Reviews

Joe Russell

Generally Easy yet Powerful

Reviewed 2017-05-25
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall it has been easy to use and fit our needs to compartmentalize our users quickly. We have not even begun to use half of the features that are available just because the basics are so powerful. The reports can be quickly customized down to a specific user or course and all the way back up to total system logins and course completions.Ease of course creation Flexible content types Custom user types Notifications by email of course completion and certificates Flexible pricing options Easily segment department using branches and putting an administrator over each branch Customize reports

Dennis Birkemeier

Highly engineered software - meant for professional level online eLearning companies.

Reviewed 2017-06-13

Robust and comprehensive platform - expandable by developers and more technical-minded staff, but also easy enough to set up and use out of the box for average level people.We most like the flexibility and robustness of the software. So many times, with many types of software like this, you find out only in the middle of a project that it won't accomplish everything you want it to. With eFront, it is quite the opposite - you will probably not need everything available, but as your enterprise expands and grows, the feature are there - waiting to be utilized.

Michelle Murphy

Excellent customer service through implementation.

Reviewed 2018-04-19
Review Source: Software Advice

We love the flexibility we had with this product. We had many options on how we can enroll our customer base, either through building individual course tracks or using the curricula for large volumes of customers. We also like the user interface and being able to customize it for our company. It looks good and user friendly for our customers.

Greg Short

Most Flexible LMS Available

Reviewed 2017-06-14

Only LMS I found able to achieve the high level of customization we needed for our implementation.Full source code availability with pro services support make this the most flexible LMS for customized deployments. Able to achieve just about any kind of implementation, data collection, reporting, and UX desired. Incredibly good pricing model for corporate LMS deployments looking to own their final solution.

KLEOPAS EFTHYMIOU

Simple but powerful

Reviewed 2016-10-07

I use efront to perform examinations at the non-profit I am working for. After two years of using it I can honestly say that is one of the best choices. It is very simple to use without the need for technical knowledge and it has many different options for exam questions covering all that I need. easy to use, simple user interface, creates random examinations based on given difficulty, automatic evaluation of the test, useful statistics, easy to track student progress and payments

Anonymous

Simple but powerful

Reviewed 2016-10-07

I use efront to perform examinations at the non-profit I am working for. After two years of using it I can honestly say that is one of the best choices. It is very simple to use without the need for technical knowledge and it has many different options for exam questions covering all that I need.easy to use, simple user interface, creates random examinations based on given difficulty, automatic evaluation of the test, useful statistics, easy to track student progress and payments

Francisco Calmon

As a developer I can appreciate the user friendliness and speed

Reviewed 2017-06-15

User Interface, it is very pleasant to use and the options are clear and well defined. I would definitely recommend.

Theodoros Papagermanos

The main concern of ALPHA BANK regarding the LMS was customization and the response was superb.

Reviewed 2017-06-15

The software costed 1/4 in comparison to one of the leaders in the market platform we were using , and performed as good- if not better.Flexibility Custom user types Branch Management Open source technologies Company's superb technical support

Robert Matovu

Awesome Software

Review Source: Software Advice

The support i get from Periklis is just awesome ..He always there to helo out in case of anything ..Keep up the awesome work .We were able to customers everything we wanted ..We had searched many elaerning providers and most of them we couldnt customise the look and feel ..With plugins we can do anything ..

Felix Flores

Is a great LMS for any large organization that needs to start deploy training content.

Reviewed 2018-05-22
Review Source: Software Advice

The gamification feature is excellent, the drag and drop funcionality in the course creation is very advantageous, Great customisable reports and notifications. Good pricing model for corporate, it fast and simple to navigate

Priscilla Sanchez

Educate your customers with joy

Reviewed 2018-04-19

The platform is user-friendly, has lots of functionalities and capabilities. eFront has a great deal of flexibility, allowing us to customize certain requirements, the look and feel of the web interface, the overall user experience. We use it to enforce the company's policy with compulsory training in several areas, as well as to train new software for a large user base.

Georgios Sarantopoulos

Excellent enterprise LMS

Reviewed 2016-10-13

We have used eFrontPro with Next Generation Learning Services S.A. in order to train our employees and our reselling partners as well as to certify the acquisition of certain skills in both audiences. We have been impressed by the usability and the reliability of the system. In short, the value for money provided is truly excellent and we highly recommend eFrontPro to businesses wishing to take care of training and certification of personnel.Ease of use, user experience, reliability, functionality

Catherine Donges, MsED, MFA

Access made easy--Learning at its best!

Reviewed 2013-06-06

I work as a teacher in an agency that has nine separate facilities that serve the needs of court-place, adjudicated youth. As part of my MFA internship experience, I wanted to develop an online course in creative writing so that I could teach not only my students, but other students in my agency as well. While previous students in the MFA program at Wilkes University had considered creating an online course, they all abandoned the idea as too difficult or costly. eFront made my project a reality! I will be singing eFront's praises to others at my university,to the creative writing community at large, and to anyone else who might be interested in creating online courses as well. Struggling writers are always looking for a way to supplement their writing lives, and efront allows for all sorts of magnificent possibilities. Thank you eFront!Easy to use interface-I had no prior computer programing skills and only a little instruction on how to get started. Features comparable with more highly recognized commercial platforms.

Eudine Herbert

When you have to wait 24 to 48 hours and more for customer support, by email, that is not good enough.

Reviewed 2017-08-09
Review Source: Software Advice

I believe in having an account rep, someone that you can go to address specific issues, but the account rep should never take the place of a good technical support team who can answer your technical questions with mins., or for more challenging questions within an hour.This is a great tool for a small start-up company. What I like most about this product is the ability to have single sign-on.

Peter Andrachuk

Powerful, Flexible, User-friendly LMS

Reviewed 2010-02-24

I strongly recommend eFront to any organization looking for a simple, easy to use user experience. eFront allows the learners to concetrate on the their training, not figuring out how to use a complex system. I am constantly surprised by the powerful functionality I keep uncovering in each new release.eFront is a great LMS from both the learner and admin point of view. The entire system is built on the 'fewest-clicks-to-destination' methodology, making it fast and simple to navigate, while containing all of the powerful features necessary in a high level Learning (Content) Management System. Pros: -Theming -SCORM 2004 -Learner-centric UI experience -Learning Community/Social Networking Tools -Facebook Integration -Integrated eCommerce -Open-source Code

Rodolfo Siles

Best value LMS

Reviewed 2011-05-15

If your budget is limited Efront is one of the best choices out there, with most of functionality of other options that cost in the thousands.I have been using eFront for about two years to host a couple of courses and 900+ users. Efront is very easy to setup, has most of the functionality of a more expensive LMS, but the feature that finally made me decide was its ease of use, a design based on simplicity that does not overwhelm users when accessing a course. Most of our site users come from Africa and Asia and they have been able to use the system with little or no guidance. I host this LMS in siteground they took care of the installation.

Evaggelia Andreadou

The most flexible LMS and CMS ever. Easy to administrate and easy to use.

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-04
Review Source: Software Advice

I would recomend it for Educational purposes as the best tool so farEverything works fine. Full customizable LMS. Offers anything you look for. The customers' support is very satisfactory and even in the free version the relative forums do great job. Easy intergration of web tools and the interface after all theese great features remains simple and accessible even by novice. Multilingual features and in addition it is compatible to all browsers. It fosters interaction and collaboration through out the tools that are implemented. .

Stephanie Hicklin

Awesome LMS!

Review Source: Software Advice

eFrontPro has changed our ability to meet the needs our statewide staff. It has automated so many processes that used to be managed manually. From allowing users to review lessons at their convenience, to keeping track of credential requirements, eFrontpro has become an essential component to our training team! Very user-friendly!

Maxine Pestronk

LMS for the future~

Review Source: Software Advice

Having been using eFront for 3+ years. Started with the Professional edition, and recently upgraded to the PRO version. Very happy that I did. Much easier interface, and all the great features from professional edition, are slowly being added to PRO. After my switch the team escalated the implementation of one feature for me, and totally made my day. Features, ease of use, Service/Support

Anonymous

EFont leads the pack

Reviewed 2015-11-21

Don't waste your time trying to configure any other LMS platform to suite your needs. All you will and can ever need in an elearning solution is found in eFront. Highly customisable plaform. A variety of options - too many to implement all at once.

Danny Simms

Efront Is Way In Front

Reviewed 2010-02-25

I would recommend Efront to any organisation looking at implementing a simple to install but yet incredibly powerful learning tool to develop learning. Ease of installation. Feature rich. Very easy to navigate. Suitable for corporates and academics. Outstanding support if required. Helpful and valuable forum community. A creative team who listen and respond to the needs and wants of their users. Excellent source of wiki documents, manuals and training videos Sensible scaling of product from open source to high-end affordable corporate versions.

Kip Dudley

Best LMS Available

Reviewed 2010-05-12

I would highly recommend the efront LMS systems to any business that wishes to be successful. Thank you efront team!!Enterprise allows the supervisors to track the training of their direct reports. The ability to create content to transfer/capture intellectual property is key to the success of any business and efront does this with ease. The support of the efront staff is the best in the industry. eFront is by far the best LMS on the market; all others are fighting for second place.

David T Bill

eFront Educational Version

Reviewed 2010-05-13

We have purchased and implemented eFront for an number of clients. I would recommend eFront as a "must see" for any company considering an LMS solution. The open source design separates eFront from other LMSs in the market. Epignosis is always looking at improving the eFront user experience and is not just concerned with keeping large customers happy at the expense of smaller accounts. Very easy to implement and customize. The eFront developers are very open to product enhancement suggests that we make. They are committed to developing the best LMS on the market at a very affordable price.

Michelle Dizon

Great customer support.

Reviewed 2016-10-19

We have worked with eFront for a number of year. The LMS itself is 'basic' but they have done well to keep up with our feature requests. We have however encountered a number or recent issues with SSO integration where it doesnt work the way that it's supposed to, this is a major issue for us and I'm sure others so I'm hoping they can get it sorted out.

Alejandra Arenas

Great platform

Reviewed 2016-10-20
Review Source: Software Advice

We use it for surgery courses, a lot of videos, presentations, it is easy to manage the information and check the progress of students. The online support is also awesome!Easy to understand the platform, a lot of features available.