All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Recruiterflow

Candidate tracking & CRM for recruiting & staffing agencies.

visit website

Recruiterflow Reviews

Baker H.

Read the full review
Fantastic, couldn't be happier. And the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the entire Customer Support team is extremely responsive but on issues and also on feature requests to make the system better.

Phillip L.

Read the full review
Great help for keeping a track of all the candidates as well as the best feature i liked the most is the service team chatting live. Having a awesome feedback tracking system.

Shamroz s.

Read the full review

Cons

If you don't save the job on that particular screen, all that information will be lost (even though every other aspect of the job set up does not work this way).

Sarah M.

Read the full review
Enterprises need more interrogations and offer management is missing. The software can be hard to understand at first but when you get used to it you adapt to the interface real quick.

Simon A.

Read the full review
Tabs are on either ends so it's slightly hard. Check Greenhouse maybe for UI.

Viraaj A.

4.7

Excellent, user friendly program!

Absolutely love Recruiterflow and all of the functionality it provides our agency. The email recipes and templates have totally streamlined some of our processes, and drastically helps to organize the hiring process on our end.

Pros

Love the Email Template and Recipe features, as well as the job posting functions

Cons

We had some kinks to work through in the beginning in order to make the software fully functional for our agency, but the team over at Recruiterflow was incredibly responsive and helpful in getting us up and running.

Great customer service and a great product!

Overall experience is fantsatic - always quick to respond, helpful, and makes life a lot easier. I've used Recruiterflow both as an internal recruiter and external third party recruiter and it's helped in both areas.

Pros

I love the user friendliness and effectivity of Recruiterflow - they are always looking for ways to improve the software and the automation of it makes my job a lot easier.

Cons

I think the career page could be enhanced some but overall still pretty good.

Recruiterflow review

Very position experience with RecruiterFlow. The customer support is excellent.

Pros

I like the ease of use and how I'm able to directly input information into the database from LinkedIn. I like the fact that I can send email campaigns with multiple emails and schedule them however I want them.

Cons

I would like to see a feature in the Campaign tool where I could edit an initial campaign (the first one) right from a record. Sometimes I want to personalize the first email in a series and I can't do that with the campaigns at this time.

Lots of glitches and not user friendly. But very affordable

If I were given a larger budget, I would move back to Greenhouse.

Pros

Being that it's an ATS, it's better than not having one. It is about 1 step above keeping paper resumes. It's much cheaper than other platforms The customer service is prompt.

Cons

This system is extremely glitchy and not intuitive compared to the other ATS platforms I have used. - Setting up the application form is quite awkward within job set up is clunky. If you don't save the job on that particular screen, all that information will be lost (even though every other aspect of the job set up does not work this way) - Invites randomly get sent out in the Monrovian time zone. - You can't remove a job from your job board without it closing the job completely. Both Greenhouse and Workable allow you to take the job off your careers page, but leave it open. - Formatting the job description is always off. - About 20% of the resumes that come through are unable to be read by the software, even though they are either PDF or Word docs.

Hey Sarah! Really sorry to hear about your experience with Recruiterflow. This is surely something we as a company don't want our users to experience. Most of the issues which you encountered can be solved easily and we have asked our team to reach out to you with details. Do let our team know in case these issues persist.

25 Staffing Veteran Offers ATS Review on Recruiterflow

Fantastic, Customer Service is top notch, having used an ATS's since 96 I utilized many and RF is my recommendation!

Pros

Its easy to use, customization is easy, tags, campaigns for both client and candidate built into software. Can quickly and easily build a pipeline from Linkedin to RF. Was well you can use RF for all your outbound client marketing no need for an additional crm - email marketing software.

Cons

Really out only con is the formatting within the software recognizes google doc formatting as all tech is using G Suite & we use Microsoft so we have to reformat a little.

Good Product, know the industry

It was an easy transition, the team feels like they are your friends. Easy to work with. it has an easy way to add data.

Pros

It is pretty easy to use, they understand Recruiting. the Mail system is built in!

Cons

Just some functionality, with Texting, and AI functionality. But they are working on it every day.

Great software for collaborative teams

Great product. We’re hiring faster than ever.

Pros

Recruiterflow is super simple to use. We could get started in no time. We are a distributed team over multiple locations and Recruiterflow makes it really easy for us to collaborate with each other. I could get rest of the team started in no time at all. We love the chrome extension and automation. Life saver as it saves me atleast 30-40 minutes everyday. Their support is awesome! The team always replies promptly and actually listens to what you say.

Cons

Not much to say here. Genuinely love the software here. If I have to pick one, I would say it would be great if it had a mobile app.

Love this ATS!

They are always there to support us, they are open to feedback and have helped customize many features we asked for!

Pros

The ability to automate tedious tasks using recipes and campaigns.

Cons

I'd love to have better data views from an administrator standpoint.

RecruiterFlow is the product you should be using

it's been tremendous. you should buy it

Pros

job positng functionality customizeable they uploaded my exisiting database top notch support easy to use designed by people who understand recruiting very affordable

Cons

nothing, it's great I would buy it again in a heartbeat

I've look at every ATS and this is the best!

Pros

Easy to use, built for agencies vs. for companies, works exactly with our workflow.

Cons

Sometimes one too many clicks to get to where I need

Recruiterflow is an Outstanding Recruiting Tool - Customizable, Functional, Affordable

Our experience with Recruiterflow has changed our business for the better. The system provides several key benefits for us, but below are two that come to mind: First, the customizations and process automation features save a tremendous amount of administrative time, allowing us to focus on impactful recruiting activities with clients and candidates. Secondly, the system provides structure as team members move from one project to another, and it gives us an at-a-glance "where are we on X" awareness that helps us set priorities and take impactful action.

Pros

Recruiterflow is an outstanding recruiting tool that provides great customizability, overall functionality, process automation and time-saving features – all at a fantastic price point. The customer support is beyond anything I’ve experienced (personal emails from the founder?) and the tool delivers everything it promises…and perhaps a bit more. Customizability is key for us. Have you used one...

Cons

Well, nothing really - it's a great tool, seriously. For credibility's sake, I suppose something must be listed here. Not a con, really, but making the system "yours" does take some investment of time up front. But that investment is paid back many fold when using the system over time. Hey, it's not required - the system is fully operational in the base configuration with virtually no customization, if you prefer. They're working constantly on updates (and send out routine summaries of updated/new features), and I'm looking forward to the addition of in-system SMS messaging in the near future.

This is the only recruitment software you'll ever need!

This is the recruiting software I've been waiting for! I've tried Crelate, Vincere, Breezy HR, Zoho Recruit, Bull Horn, etc, and none of them come even remotely close to how good Recruiter Flow is. RF doesn't flood their software with garbage functions, over-clutter, or complicate anything. It will take you a day or less and you'll be up and running it's that easy. One of the co-founders is always...

Pros

Quite literally everything. What I love the most is that it's not cluttered with so many unnecessary options. Rep and his team have created a simple, yet elegant recruiting software. The pipeline process is a dream - I can quickly scan through all of my jobs and know where every candidate is in the process without having to open each job individually to review them. Being able to customize pipelines...

Cons

I'm not a huge fan of their interview scheduling process. When I was testing this function, my whole calendar for that day was sent to a client and candidate for them to review and accept the invite, which is quite a strange thing to allow/be sent. I would've preferred my whole days worth of events were to be kept private when scheduling an interview, especially when I'm not involved in the actual interview process, just the 3rd party scheduling it. It would be great if this was an app! It's pretty hard to navigate through on my phone when I'm on the go. Other than those two minor things, this software is brilliant.

My experience with Recruiterflow

Business problems solved: - low productivity in sourcing - integration with other platforms - features enabling visibility on candidates for our customers Benefits: - gains in time - better customer experience

Pros

Our team has looked at 10+ different ATS SaaS providers. What stood out for us in chosing Recruiterflow are its relevant set of features for sourcing purposes, its UI/UX hence ease of use, the modern and innovative SaaS technology stack and integration possibilities (LI, Zapier, etc) and pricing. It offers our team a tremendous boost in productivity, in doing what needs to be done without endlessly searching through menu's.

Cons

To be honest ... nothing really. The team keeps updating features, improving UX/UI and easy of use. We are big fans !

Easy to use and robust recruiting software

Pros

Recruiterflow is a really robust recruiting software. The user interface unlike other traditional softwares is modern and really easy to use. Automated email tracking, integration with LinkedIn, resume parsing and team collaboration features also make Recruiterflow an amazing software.

Cons

I would love to see click to call functionality in the software itself. Currently, you can only text from the software. I have been informed that it will be released in a few months. Looking forward to using and reviewing that feature.

Easy, full-featured recruiting software

With Recruiterflow, I've consolidated almost all of the software I use to use to do my job, into one easy to use package. And it seems like they're just getting started. Can't wait to see how the product evolves.

Pros

Recruiterflow has everything you need in a recruiting ats/crm: candidate sourcing and contact info, job pipeline, email campaigns, job board integration, client management and more, all in an attractive and easy to use package.

Cons

Universal search seems to only work with candidates and contacts, but not companies. Also, would be nice to have keyboard shortcuts.

Best Agency ATS we have been able to find

Pros

After trialling everything we could we chose Recruiterflow and so far it's been great. The reasons we chose RF are: - It's got a great UI, really clean and modern. - It's really easy to use. We had it set up and customised in under an hour and our consultants picked it up in minutes. - It puts CRM front and centre and make's it very easy to build and run email campaigns. - The Linkedin widget is the best I've used. Really quick and easy to capture data. - It doesn't impose any workflows on you. I feel like most other platforms have made assumptions about how recruiters should/want to work but RF has allowed us to keep our own best practice. - Service has been great. They are always available and you're often speaking with one of the founders.

Cons

It's still a work in progress and not all areas of the platform feel fully formed yet but the core parts work better than anything else I tried so it's a happy compromise for us.

Great Tool for the Recruiting Lifecycle

Pros

The ease of use is incredible. The functionality and integrations/ extensions have a high degree of utility. It houses an all-in-one organized solution for resumes, notes, tasks, and emails. RF is also very customizable which is great if you work on a variety of roles with different stages. Lastly, it allows for collaboration between teammates!

Cons

Nothing much that hasn't already been fixed or is in the mix!

Great ATS, Great Service!

Cannot say enough good things about the team at RF! They are responsive, kind and witty. Their passion to put oout a best in class product was evident from our first call to their last upgrade. I have been extremely impressed with their level of customer service and ability to be proactive partners in solving oour recruiting needs. They listen to hear the problem and are thoughtful in delivering an upgrade that will benefit all their users. We looked at a number of ATS's, but they had so many features at such a great price, they were the obvious choice.

Pros

Customizable modern approach to recruiting in the real world! From uploading candidate info and reaching out in e-mail to tracking campaign success and engaging with potential candidates, RF does it all! With an intuitive approach to design, the platform is easy to navigate and effective to use. Highly recommend to small or large firms.

Cons

The software is constantly evolving to be more user-friendly.

Thanks a ton Mark! You made our day :)

Great Product, Impressed so far

It's been a really good experience so far! I would definitely recommend this product, particularly if you are a recruitment firm because it really is designed well for agency recruiters. Lastly, the customer support is really responsive through their chat feature and they get you answers and feedback quickly. I did not see that as much with a couple of other companies I had trials with. Thumbs up overall!

Pros

I'm a start-up recruitment firm so I was looking for something that was clean, modern, easy to use, with good automation features to save me time. After trying out some different software packages I really came to appreciate Recruiterflow's features. The integrations and extensions work well, you can get up and running really quickly, and it's not overly complicated and "clicky" like some other programs. You can customize a lot of things. I still haven't used all of the automation features so I'm looking forward to taking advantage of that more as I go forward.

Cons

Because I work for a recruitment firm I also like to track sales metrics with clients. Messages left, calls made, emails sent etc. I would like some more easily accessible analytics for my client/prospect touches to more easily track and review at day's/week end. But, they tell me this is coming down the road so that's great! They seem to be constantly adding features which is another positive.

The best out-of-the-box recruiting software for a modern staffing agency

Fantastic, and great/responsive customer support.

Pros

Clean user interface, no learning curves, super-easy to just get going.

Cons

Some improvements on the campaign/ email builder to add a clear format when copying email content over, raised with customer support and rolling out a fix. Can not ask more than that!!

Great product

Great especially the team. If we have any questions they help us and even customise the software for us.

Pros

it all works. Many ATS systems dont do what they promise.

Cons

For what it is it is a great product. Howveer we would like to do more compelx data analytics and marketing automation.

Great ATS

Our overall experience is excellent and more important is that the customer service is excellent at all levels! the team at Recruiterflow have always promptly addressed any issues we needed assistance with.

Pros

Ease if use. Features that work great with the needs of a talent search agency. The ability to customize the product to fit our needs and database talent pipeline. The ease of being able to track candidates as they move through the search and pre-hire process.

Cons

There were no features that would be considered "Cons" of this ATS

Super easy to source candidates and automate recruiting

Pros

Recruiterflow has helped us source number of candidates and clients. We are able to automate a number of repetitive tasks and save a lot of time which can be used to generate extra revenue. Their support is unmatched.

Cons

There's not much to hate. The migration from your old CRM takes like 2 weeks but it's still faster than most of the other solutions.

Great ATS For a Recruiting Firm

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team at RecruiterFlow are great to work with. They approach the business with a personal touch, are very responsive, and are continually adding valuable features to this platform. The platform is rock solid.

Pros

Very easy to use, yet has tons of automation capability to manage a queue of candidates.

Cons

I cannot think of anything I would change.

Great product, exactly what you need for an agency recruiting firm

Overall I am extremely happy with the product and have no desire to change to a new software.

Pros

Great sourcing tools combined with candidate tracking. Also, great customer service from the team! Consistently building new features.

Cons

clicking download on linkedin profiles, wish it parsed automatically but a very minor detail

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.