Recruiterflow Reviews

4.77/5 (56 reviews)
Pros
  • a) I think it's great that its can so easily launch the job on your careers page and remove it. b) Activity logs are super helpful
  • Super user friendly! The support team respond almost immediately when I have questions. They also helped me with implementation and ongoing updates.
  • job positng functionality customizeable they uploaded my exisiting database top notch support easy to use designed by people who understand recruiting very affordable
  • Recruiterflow has helped us source number of candidates and clients. We are able to automate a number of repetitive tasks and save a lot of time which can be used to generate extra revenue. Their support is unmatched.
Cons
  • limit on how many emails we can send daily
  • Nothing..So far has been a great experience..
  • nothing, it's great I would buy it again in a heartbeat
  • The software is constantly evolving to be more user-friendly.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Vinayak Kallimani

Great software for collaborative teams

Reviewed 2019-05-13

Great product. We’re hiring faster than ever.

Pros
Recruiterflow is super simple to use. We could get started in no time. We are a distributed team over multiple locations and Recruiterflow makes it really easy for us to collaborate with each other. I could get rest of the team started in no time at all. We love the chrome extension and automation. Life saver as it saves me atleast 30-40 minutes everyday. Their support is awesome! The team always replies promptly and actually listens to what you say.

Cons
Not much to say here. Genuinely love the software here. If I have to pick one, I would say it would be great if it had a mobile app.

Baker H.

Recruiterflow is an Outstanding Recruiting Tool - Customizable, Functional, Affordable

Reviewed 2019-05-16

Our experience with Recruiterflow has changed our business for the better. The system provides several key benefits for us, but below are two that come to mind: First, the customizations and process automation features save a tremendous amount of administrative time, allowing us to focus on impactful recruiting activities with clients and candidates. Secondly, the system provides structure as team members move from one project to another, and it gives us an at-a-glance "where are we on X" awareness that helps us set priorities and take impactful action.

Pros
Recruiterflow is an outstanding recruiting tool that provides great customizability, overall functionality, process automation and time-saving features – all at a fantastic price point. The customer support is beyond anything I’ve experienced (personal emails from the founder?) and the tool delivers everything it promises…and perhaps a bit more. Customizability is key for us. Have you used one of the "big systems" and wanted to add your own applicant/candidate stages or other changes to fit your workflow? So, how’d that work out for you? Recruiterflow enables users to add and label whatever stages fit YOUR unique process, and to move candidates seamlessly from one stage to the next. Rather than having to let your team know that the hard-coded status “interview pending” really means “Bob’s reviewing them”, you can literally set up a status labeled “Bob’s Reviewing”, or whatever you like. Yes, you can configure different status settings for each position. That’s not all. The act of moving a candidate from one stage to the next can be configured to trigger a customized action. This is a much bigger deal than it sounds – the impact is huge. Example: Recruiterflow allows us to move unqualified applicants to the “declined” stage at first review, but the system doesn’t send out our (customized, of course) thanks-but-no-thanks email until (3 days, 4 hours, 2 weeks, your call) later. Bottom line, this becomes YOUR recruiting software that fits YOUR process.

Cons
Well, nothing really - it's a great tool, seriously. For credibility's sake, I suppose something must be listed here. Not a con, really, but making the system "yours" does take some investment of time up front. But that investment is paid back many fold when using the system over time. Hey, it's not required - the system is fully operational in the base configuration with virtually no customization, if you prefer. They're working constantly on updates (and send out routine summaries of updated/new features), and I'm looking forward to the addition of in-system SMS messaging in the near future.

Daryle Degen

This is the only recruitment software you'll ever need!

Reviewed 2019-04-16

This is the recruiting software I've been waiting for! I've tried Crelate, Vincere, Breezy HR, Zoho Recruit, Bull Horn, etc, and none of them come even remotely close to how good Recruiter Flow is. RF doesn't flood their software with garbage functions, over-clutter, or complicate anything. It will take you a day or less and you'll be up and running it's that easy. One of the co-founders is always available, and that alone should tell you something - they actually care! The price point is also fantastic and affordable to both small and large firms. It would be great to see these added in the near future; - Partner with a criminal background check company like Checkr! It would be nice to be able to run background checks right within RF. - Allow the option to have a customizable domain for the careers portal. For example; "careers.companyname.com" rather than "recruiterflow.com/companyname/jobs" - Having better location services. Entering "Portland" will just show "Portland, United States" rather than a specific "Portland" location (Portland, OR / Portland ME, etc.) - I believe this is already in the works, but a projected commission/fee forecast would be cool. Lastly, I said it above, but I'll say it again - RF's customer service is what will separate these guys from the competition. They listen and care about their customers. A job well done to you all!

Pros
Quite literally everything. What I love the most is that it's not cluttered with so many unnecessary options. Rep and his team have created a simple, yet elegant recruiting software. The pipeline process is a dream - I can quickly scan through all of my jobs and know where every candidate is in the process without having to open each job individually to review them. Being able to customize pipelines for each job is also very, very helpful! The recipes are amazing and provide full customization for any stage, in any job. Being able to automate our whole recruiting process has saved us countless hours on sending emails back and forth to candidates and clients. Being able to have a record of every interaction I've had with a candidate, from emails, notes, and scorecards is a huge bonus. Anyone from our team can review a profile and know exactly what's going on. FInally, having our own careers site is also AMAZING!

Cons
I'm not a huge fan of their interview scheduling process. When I was testing this function, my whole calendar for that day was sent to a client and candidate for them to review and accept the invite, which is quite a strange thing to allow/be sent. I would've preferred my whole days worth of events were to be kept private when scheduling an interview, especially when I'm not involved in the actual interview process, just the 3rd party scheduling it. It would be great if this was an app! It's pretty hard to navigate through on my phone when I'm on the go. Other than those two minor things, this software is brilliant.

Viraaj Arora

Recruiterflow has been rather turbulent. It took me some getting used to.

Reviewed 2017-09-15

Pros

Cons
I know you guys are a start so here's some constructive feedback:) a) Activity logs delay and don't auto refresh. b) Disqualifying candidates should be easy with template-d communication rather than two steps i.e disqualifying and then writing an email. Tabs are on either ends so it's slightly hard. Check Greenhouse maybe for UI 3) Filtering your job does not auto filter the interview stages there. This means I have to remember which interview stage is mine(Eg: Take home test or Take-home test). I'm choosing from quite a few. 4) Adding recruiters to profiles need some work. Not clear enough to finish in case you don't want to go through the entire stage 5) Need to embed classmarker/other tests into this 6) Can't see invoices 7) Bulk movement of stages 8) A lot of my non recruiterflow emails are getting labelled "recruiterflow" on my headout gmail account and that's a real problem too

Response from Recruiterflow

Thanks Viraaj for your feedback and constructive criticism. We are working hard to improve. We are just a few months old and working hard to improve your experience.

We have noted your feedback and will work to make your experience better.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Ben Mayo

Best Agency ATS we have been able to find

Reviewed 2019-08-30

Pros
After trialling everything we could we chose Recruiterflow and so far it's been great. The reasons we chose RF are: - It's got a great UI, really clean and modern. - It's really easy to use. We had it set up and customised in under an hour and our consultants picked it up in minutes. - It puts CRM front and centre and make's it very easy to build and run email campaigns. - The Linkedin widget is the best I've used. Really quick and easy to capture data. - It doesn't impose any workflows on you. I feel like most other platforms have made assumptions about how recruiters should/want to work but RF has allowed us to keep our own best practice. - Service has been great. They are always available and you're often speaking with one of the founders.

Cons
It's still a work in progress and not all areas of the platform feel fully formed yet but the core parts work better than anything else I tried so it's a happy compromise for us.

Anonymous

Super easy to source candidates and automate recruiting

Reviewed 2019-08-23

Pros

Cons
There's not much to hate. The migration from your old CRM takes like 2 weeks but it's still faster than most of the other solutions.

Michael Pruitt

The best recruiting CRM I have ever seen!

Reviewed 2019-05-07

Pros
Before moving to Recruiterflow, we used a variety of CRM solutions out there in the market. However, Recruiterflow fit our bill perfectly! We are a midsized firm that focuses on software, SaaS and cloud sales recruiting. It has a brilliant chrome extension that can be used to add candidates from LinkedIn as well as straight from our gmail. It can run email sequences that helps us reach out to potential candidates and clients. The UI is clean and intuitive. Our team got onto it within a week of implementation - no problems at all!

Cons
They move fast! Every month they add something or make something easier! It's challenging to keep up the pace with these guys.

Thomas Chuna

RecruiterFlow is the product you should be using

Reviewed 2019-07-01

it's been tremendous. you should buy it

Pros

Cons
nothing, it's great I would buy it again in a heartbeat

Rhiannon Brownell

Recruiterflow Rocks!!!!

Reviewed 2019-09-30

Pros

Cons
limit on how many emails we can send daily

Aaliya Shaikh

This makes Recruitment easy!!

Reviewed 2019-09-29

The experience was really good dint find any problem while using it.

Pros
- A reliable platform to keep a track on the candidate pipeline - Have been using this software for submitting candidates for one of our client and the process is quite easy as submitting candidates doesn’t need much of a time. - Also, it’s very user friendly don’t take much time to understand the features.

Cons
It’s a good software to use for recruitment and coming to the cons I don’t see any particular cons. They also keep adding new features

Mark Seibel

Great ATS, Great Service!

Reviewed 2019-02-04

Cannot say enough good things about the team at RF! They are responsive, kind and witty. Their passion to put oout a best in class product was evident from our first call to their last upgrade. I have been extremely impressed with their level of customer service and ability to be proactive partners in solving oour recruiting needs. They listen to hear the problem and are thoughtful in delivering an upgrade that will benefit all their users. We looked at a number of ATS's, but they had so many features at such a great price, they were the obvious choice.

Pros
Customizable modern approach to recruiting in the real world! From uploading candidate info and reaching out in e-mail to tracking campaign success and engaging with potential candidates, RF does it all! With an intuitive approach to design, the platform is easy to navigate and effective to use. Highly recommend to small or large firms.

Cons
The software is constantly evolving to be more user-friendly.

Response from Recruiterflow

Thanks a ton Mark! You made our day :)

Aniket Amshekar

Extremely fast software, slick UI and superb support. The best sourcing tools out there!

Reviewed 2017-08-05

We got more and better candidates. Although we did not set out to solve this problem but we have doubled our hiring speed. We were able to organise our entire recruitment process and move fast.

Pros
Recruiterflow addressed our biggest pain. Getting awesome candidates in the door. With their email campaigns and chrome extension our entire team participates in the sourcing. It is extremely simple to use. As a hiring manager, this makes my life extremely easy. We evaluated multiple softwares but recruiterflow just swept us away with their UI. They have incredible support. You can live chat with them whenever you feel stuck somewhere. The best part is it is extremely fast to do things over here. I have never done application review this quickly.

Cons
There are no major cons however, I would really love it if they had a knowledge base where we can troubleshoot on our own. We would also love to see separate pages for prospects in campaign and ones already in the pipeline.

Chanchal Singh

Recruiterflow has been pretty amazing for us. Streamlines our recruitment process and so easy to get

Reviewed 2017-08-23

Pros
Really easy to use. We used recruiterbox earlier but it was over expensive and complicated. We got everyone onboard real quick. Very easy to collect feedback, schedule and reschdule interviews. Pulling out weekly reports is also extremely easy now. I have never used a better applicant tracking system.

Cons
They can definitely use a few more integrations with job boards and technical assessment tools like hackerrank. They tell me its in the works. No complaints otherwise.

Response from Recruiterflow

Thanks Chanchal for the love. We are continuously working on building more integrations to make your life easier. We will keep you posted on how we build integrations.

Shamroz shaikh

RecruiterFlow --- "Great help for Recruiters"

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-01-02

Best ATS i have ever used with such excellent features. Great work by Your Team.

Pros
This has helped me a lot though i have used Free trial but thanks to people at Recuiterflow they allow everyone to use it free and test it. Great help for keeping a track of all the candidates as well as the best feature i liked the most is the service team chatting live. Having a awesome feedback tracking system.

Cons
I personally like the softwares which attractive so if you guys can Improve your UI. If this point is not taken under consideration then i don't think so there is any issue which should be counted under Cons.

Response from Recruiterflow

Hey Shamroz, Thanks so much for taking the time out to write about us! We continuously work to improve our UI and make it better. Thanks for your feedback.

Saida Jamac

Excellent Customer Service Experience

Reviewed 2018-02-06

Pros
The system is great value for money! The best feature is the email integration, no longer do you have to wonder when your last contact with a candidate was, who spoke to them and what was within that communication. It take the data entry out of it and is amazing especially if you have colleagues who are not too good at adding notes on the system. There are other amazing features, but I wanted to highlight how well the customer services team looks after its client. They take feedback on board and are very agile in their approach to customer satisfaction. Would have applied more stars here if possible.

Cons
There are only 2 features I picked up that could do with improved: candidate search and job approval. And both have already been put on the product map for review/improvement.

Response from Recruiterflow

Thanks so much Saida. We are working on candidate search and apporval workflow!

Rupali Goel

One of the best ATS so far. Best for feedback tracking

Reviewed 2018-08-23

Pros
Best part of recruiterflow is its feedback tracking system. All the interviewers gets an update on email about a candidate status. Easy to use. Activity log helps to view the actions taken on that candidature. We can track the database at one place. Automatic reminder to interview panel is one plus Customer Support is quite active

Cons
UI can be better than this. It would be great if it can automatically link the URL of a profile in calendar invite Rest, everything is good

Pushkal Srivastava

Our recruiting has become so much better now

Reviewed 2018-05-11

Eliminated dependency on recruiting agencies and vastly improved candidate quality.

Pros
We have completely eliminated the budget for recruiting agencies and advertising on job boards. Now our inhouse and freelance sourcing team sources great candidates and Recruiterflow helps us engage them with personalization. It has completely changed the way we recruiter.

Cons
There is not much to dislike about this software. Maybe, I can use an employee onboarding module. But I can live without that.

Anthony Wessels

Fantastic ATS, the best out there

Reviewed 2019-03-29

Pros
User friendly interface and ease of use makes it really appealing to our sourcers and recruiters, the best among the ATS's I have personally used so far and hats off to their support team incredibly responsive and helpful, highly recommend Recruiterflow to anyone looking for an easy to use ATS with candidate and contact management features, outreach automation, task management and more..

Cons
Nothing..So far has been a great experience..

Pankaj Sharma

Great product for fast growing companies

Reviewed 2019-01-09

Pros
I love the UI of Recruiterflow. It's so much better than all other recruiting softwares in the market. I am also able to automate most of my repetitive tasks using Recipe. Since, it's deeply integrated with my email, all the communication is also tracked automatically.

Cons
While I love Recruiteflow, I would love to see a deeper integration with Zapier and probably the ability to send text messages and place calls directly from the system.

Chetna Kholia

Easy to use. Great value for money. End to end comprehensive recruitment software.

Reviewed 2017-08-23

Pros
I like the ease of use, great UI the most. They make it really easy to collaborate with your team to deliver a great candidate experience and hire faster. We used over complicated expensive software earlier but this was a breath of fresh air.

Cons
They can definitely improve on their scheduling workflow. While calendars are nicely integrated, adding information to a calendar invite is not possible and you have send a separate email for that to interviewers.

Sudhi Tiwari

Makes sourcing and outreach really easy

Reviewed 2017-10-16

Pros
I love the chrome extension that helps me source candidates directly from LinkedIn and find their contact coordinates with just one click. I can also create email campaigns for the candidates I source. Recruiterflow's email campaigns has helped me source 3x more candidates than I used to earlier!

Cons
There isn't much to dislike about it. However, it can probably use an integration with angelist and other job boards.

Al Gregory

Quality product; quality people!

Reviewed 2019-04-04

Pros
I love the LinkedIn extension and most especially... the ability to include the candidates' and hiring managers' pictures into my own recruiting database. I'm a visual person, and I'd much rather look down a list of people's pictures than have to read each person's name. I also really like the "Jobs" feature. Very intuitive and a massive time saver! But best of all are the people at Recruiterflow. They get 'customer service!' They are so responsive! In addition, I foresee constant cutting-edge upgrades to the software in the future because of how smart these guys are!

Cons
I would like a little more color. It's gray and turquoise. I'd like to be able to customize the colors of different sections of the software.

Pratik Dube

Really great email integration. Drip campaigns really change your conversion rates.

Reviewed 2017-08-23

Pros
Best thing about recruiterflow is how it handles emails. I regularly source candidates with its chrome extension and use drip campaigns to reach out to them. Our conversions have been fantastic. It used to take me multiple tools and hours to do what I do with recruiterflow in a couple of minutes! Also, it automatically syncs all the email conversations with the candidate.

Cons
There are no major cons as such. It can probably do better ability to slice and dice data with filters but we do that by taking a CSV export. All the necessary reports come built in

Response from Recruiterflow

Thanks a lot Pratik. Appreciate that you like our email campaigns and sourcing capabilities. We are working on providing better filters on reporting. We would keep you and your team updated about the product roadmap.

Hadil Zargana

Best Customer service ever!

Reviewed 2019-03-05

Very positive! also the monthly subscription cost is very low comparing to other ATS systems! Perfect for a starting staffing firm!

Pros
I liked that support team helped me a LOT during the startup phase where I needed a migration from my old system to the new. Also, I got a lot of help syncing my outlook with Recruiterflow. They took the time to really get everything done! They have also monthly updates about the system & new features & are very in favor of new recommendations from the users. Also sending automatic messages (recipes, making campaigns) is like a PRO at Recruiterflow

Cons
The only thing I can think of is the search function, but I'm sure that they will update this soon

Jerry Vachaparambil

Best out of the box hiring software I've tried

Reviewed 2018-05-06

Faster hires, improved candidate engagement, 1 central location for recruiting candidates for positions across business and tech

Pros
Apart from helping me post directly to job boards like Linkedin, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc. and storing candidates in one central hub, I'm a fan of the Recruiterflow UX that keeps getting better. Unlike most other hiring software, Recruiterflow makes it easy for me to automate my candidate engagement with easy-to-save templated messages that integrate directly with my mailbox to provide a seamlessly interactive experience where all data is logged in the ATS. I used to work for a hiring software company and I decided to move forward with Recruitrflow, as an early stage startup founder, I was able convince my team about how valuable this is and I don't see myself using any other hiring software.

Cons
I'd suggest a few UI changes as well as improved reporting and candidate evaluation. The team has said they'll be coming up with more robust reporting so I look forward to that.