Recruiterflow Logo
Recruiterflow

Candidate tracking & CRM for recruiting & staffing agencies.

visit website

Recruiterflow Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.34/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

In summary I really enjoy using it and it does not feel like another system on top of our working practises, it is seamless and a very useful tool to have.

James H.

Customer service is highly responsive. All in all, amazing value for the money.

AD

Amanda D.

It's been a really good experience so far. I would definitely recommend this product, particularly if you are a recruitment firm because it really is designed well for agency recruiters.

BW

Bill W.

If you don't save the job on that particular screen, all that information will be lost (even though every other aspect of the job set up does not work this way).

SM

Sarah M.

There were no features that would be considered "Cons" of this ATS.

BM

Bob M.

Enterprises need more interrogations and offer management is missing. The software can be hard to understand at first but when you get used to it you adapt to the interface real quick.

SA

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

JobAdder-logocaret

JobAdder

Compare both
How would you rate Recruiterflow?

Good bang for your buck

Transcript

Alexis: Hi, I'm Alexis. I am a business owner of a boutique recruitment firm. I am giving five stars...

real agile ATS

Pros

Recruiterflow gives you a clear picture of candidates you have in your talent pool and their stage in the recruitment process. In addition to this, the collaboration between team members is very easy and user-friendly.

Cons

When you publish a position there is not an overview, so you have to refresh the careers page to see how the job post looks like.

Excellent Customer Service Experience

Pros

The system is great value for money! The best feature is the email integration, no longer do you have to wonder when your last contact with a candidate was, who spoke to them and what was within that communication. It take the data entry out of it and is amazing especially if you have colleagues who are not too good at adding notes on the system. There are other amazing features, but I wanted to highlight how well the customer services team looks after its client. They take feedback on board and are very agile in their approach to customer satisfaction. Would have applied more stars here if possible.

Cons

There are only 2 features I picked up that could do with improved: candidate search and job approval. And both have already been put on the product map for review/improvement.

Thanks so much Saida. We are working on candidate search and apporval workflow!

One of the best ATS so far. Best for feedback tracking

Pros

Best part of recruiterflow is its feedback tracking system. All the interviewers gets an update on email about a candidate status. Easy to use. Activity log helps to view the actions taken on that candidature. We can track the database at one place. Automatic reminder to interview panel is one plus Customer Support is quite active

Cons

UI can be better than this. It would be great if it can automatically link the URL of a profile in calendar invite Rest, everything is good

Recruiterflow is user-friendly!!

Pros

Recruiterflow is very flexible. You can also customize a lot of info fields. I also love that the software's design is simple yet very neat looking, it makes everything easy to read and it's very pleasing to the eyes. Our transition from our old database to this new software has been easier. Though we have made some adjustments and changes into our internal processes, the adjustments we had to do was very minimal. I also love that the Recruiterflow team and it's [SENSITIVE CONTENT], is very responsive with all the queries we have. They made our lives easier during the transition process. Thank you!!!

Cons

The current Analytics feature is great, however, I wish that it has more detailed information available since it's also a way to track people's productivity and activities.

RESULTS!

While researching various alternatives to the standard 'job board-centric' recruiting services, I came upon RecruiterFlow through LinkedIn. After a brief discussion with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I decided to go for the free trial. With hands-on assistance from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], including lots of emails and calls, we set up several posts on the site. I am thrilled to say that within about 2 weeks of my first post, we had a preliminary interview, follow-up interview and placement! As soon as our trial was over, I signed us up officially. Looking forward to continued success.

Pros

Ease of use--technical support (and hand-holding).

Cons

I wish I could go through the entire posting process at one time, instead of having to go back and add the application info after I created a job post. AND I wish that the system would 'remember' my screening questions so that I didn't need to re-enter them each time.

What happened ?

See above

Pros

Promoting & Job Posting features see above

Cons

Their support completely sucks. It didn't used to be this way. The software is way too glitchy and they refuse to take accountability for it and they blame the customer. I had such a good start and what i thought rapport with them...well now I see them for what they are. I would strongly advise you to find a more established software. We are already looking for another vendor.

Our recruiting has become so much better now

Eliminated dependency on recruiting agencies and vastly improved candidate quality.

Pros

We have completely eliminated the budget for recruiting agencies and advertising on job boards. Now our inhouse and freelance sourcing team sources great candidates and Recruiterflow helps us engage them with personalization. It has completely changed the way we recruiter.

Cons

There is not much to dislike about this software. Maybe, I can use an employee onboarding module. But I can live without that.

Fantastic ATS, the best out there

Pros

User friendly interface and ease of use makes it really appealing to our sourcers and recruiters, the best among the ATS's I have personally used so far and hats off to their support team incredibly responsive and helpful, highly recommend Recruiterflow to anyone looking for an easy to use ATS with candidate and contact management features, outreach automation, task management and more..

Cons

Nothing..So far has been a great experience..

Great product for fast growing companies

Pros

I love the UI of Recruiterflow. It's so much better than all other recruiting softwares in the market. I am also able to automate most of my repetitive tasks using Recipe. Since, it's deeply integrated with my email, all the communication is also tracked automatically.

Cons

While I love Recruiteflow, I would love to see a deeper integration with Zapier and probably the ability to send text messages and place calls directly from the system.

Anonymous

Pros

Overall I'm really satisfied with RecruiterFlow

Cons

/prospect I'd like to have more options in the candidates search. /jobs The new Kanban overview for the jobs is awesome, a way to check all at the same time would be great. Ability to set Priosities for the positions.

Easy to use. Great value for money. End to end comprehensive recruitment software.

Pros

I like the ease of use, great UI the most. They make it really easy to collaborate with your team to deliver a great candidate experience and hire faster. We used over complicated expensive software earlier but this was a breath of fresh air.

Cons

They can definitely improve on their scheduling workflow. While calendars are nicely integrated, adding information to a calendar invite is not possible and you have send a separate email for that to interviewers.

REcruiterFlow is the right crm/ats system for our company

on a rating of 1-10 I would give RecruiterFlow a 10.

Pros

For me it is the ease of use, built in features and the customer support is exceptional compared to the other crm/ats systems that I have used.

Cons

I don't have aany issues with RecruiterFlow at this time

Makes sourcing and outreach really easy

Pros

I love the chrome extension that helps me source candidates directly from LinkedIn and find their contact coordinates with just one click. I can also create email campaigns for the candidates I source. Recruiterflow's email campaigns has helped me source 3x more candidates than I used to earlier!

Cons

There isn't much to dislike about it. However, it can probably use an integration with angelist and other job boards.

Quality product; quality people!

Pros

I love the LinkedIn extension and most especially... the ability to include the candidates' and hiring managers' pictures into my own recruiting database. I'm a visual person, and I'd much rather look down a list of people's pictures than have to read each person's name. I also really like the "Jobs" feature. Very intuitive and a massive time saver! But best of all are the people at Recruiterflow. They get 'customer service!' They are so responsive! In addition, I foresee constant cutting-edge upgrades to the software in the future because of how smart these guys are!

Cons

I would like a little more color. It's gray and turquoise. I'd like to be able to customize the colors of different sections of the software.

State of the art all in-one recruitment software, amazing support!

Pros

With this software your are not struggling with complex, clunky workflows anymore. The implementation and customization only took a few days. Recruiterflow enables you to automate every part of the recruiting lifecycle. No more tedious manual data entry and no UI with useless functions, saving you time and money. Full social media and email integration facilitates team collaboration and simplifies external communication to candidates and clients alike
. Recruiterflow comes built with features that enable us to take our recruitment process to another level and focus on our core business. Customer support is amazingly quick and solution oriented!

Cons

It would be great to have an mobile app in the future.

Really great email integration. Drip campaigns really change your conversion rates.

Pros

Best thing about recruiterflow is how it handles emails. I regularly source candidates with its chrome extension and use drip campaigns to reach out to them. Our conversions have been fantastic. It used to take me multiple tools and hours to do what I do with recruiterflow in a couple of minutes! Also, it automatically syncs all the email conversations with the candidate.

Cons

There are no major cons as such. It can probably do better ability to slice and dice data with filters but we do that by taking a CSV export. All the necessary reports come built in

Thanks a lot Pratik. Appreciate that you like our email campaigns and sourcing capabilities. We are working on providing better filters on reporting. We would keep you and your team updated about the product roadmap.

Beat software for agencies

The team are fantastic and always answer questions within minutes!

Pros

Its simple, effective and constantly developing. They focus on user usage and not providing huge amounts of unnecessary functionality. Its the perfect system for us!

Cons

Still updating the front end so some pages look different to others but this is just cosmetics..

Hire multiple people in short time

Pros

1. Quick way to hire quality employees. 2. Easy connect to organization and job seekers 3. Good support and chart system. 4. Great UI on Assessment part. It provides technical tests to assess a candidature. 5. Browser extension thus making a smoother alerts and notifications.

Cons

1. Virtual assistant keeps us awaiting for the result - No on the spot result. 2. Fixed way of hiring for all the technical jobs. 3. Interaction only through chat/video/mobile. Results only through E-mail. 4. Cannot be integrated with other softwares

Best Customer service ever!

Very positive! also the monthly subscription cost is very low comparing to other ATS systems! Perfect for a starting staffing firm!

Pros

I liked that support team helped me a LOT during the startup phase where I needed a migration from my old system to the new. Also, I got a lot of help syncing my outlook with Recruiterflow. They took the time to really get everything done! They have also monthly updates about the system & new features & are very in favor of new recommendations from the users. Also sending automatic messages (recipes, making campaigns) is like a PRO at Recruiterflow

Cons

The only thing I can think of is the search function, but I'm sure that they will update this soon

Very user friendly!

Pros

Very easy friendly to use, makes my job easier and more efficient!

Cons

Initially we had some issues but the Recruiter Flow team quickly reacted and solved all our problems

Best out of the box hiring software I've tried

Faster hires, improved candidate engagement, 1 central location for recruiting candidates for positions across business and tech

Pros

Apart from helping me post directly to job boards like Linkedin, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc. and storing candidates in one central hub, I'm a fan of the Recruiterflow UX that keeps getting better. Unlike most other hiring software, Recruiterflow makes it easy for me to automate my candidate engagement with easy-to-save templated messages that integrate directly with my mailbox to provide a seamlessly interactive experience where all data is logged in the ATS. I used to work for a hiring software company and I decided to move forward with Recruitrflow, as an early stage startup founder, I was able convince my team about how valuable this is and I don't see myself using any other hiring software.

Cons

I'd suggest a few UI changes as well as improved reporting and candidate evaluation. The team has said they'll be coming up with more robust reporting so I look forward to that.

Excellent product and customer service!

We are extremely happy with the product, It is simple and user-friendly. We have a great experience with its support team.

Pros

Recruiterflow is a powerful recruitment platform. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team provide fantastic customer service.

Cons

it would be great if they could enhance the chrome extension for LinkedIn.

Best CRM I've used

Pros

Customer service, integrations, automations, workflows.

Cons

User interface could be prettier but can't fault it besides

Good

Pros

I find that design and functionality are very good.

Cons

The history page isn't really comfortable to work with.

Extremely easy to use and feature rich ATS

We feel it is a bit expensive but definitely worth the money.

Pros

Recruiterflow is rich with features and extremely easy to use. It helps our team stay focused on the tasks and not miss out on any opportunities. We have been able to decrease our time to hire and streamline our hiring process.