Rippling Logo

SG

Suresh G.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

The Most Powerful HR Solution

Pros

We have used Rippling for virtually everything about HR. It comes with great on boarding features, makes time tracking easy, it has scheduling features among other capabilities It is so easy to deploy, use ad integrate with other solutions

Cons

With Rippling, there has not been any major concerns with the way it works

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

So far So good

Overall, this is the easiest payroll system I have ever used. I especially enjoyed the ease of set up.

Pros

After a year of using this product I am very happy with how easy it is to use and process payroll. I love the integration with Quickbooks Online and how it automatically books the journal entries after the payroll is completed.

Cons

The navigation on the payroll page annoys me because of how you have to expand the page every time you want to see past payrolls. You cannot keep the page expanded.

TD

Todd D.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Rippling Review

Overall I think Rippling is a good system.

Pros

Covers all of the bases any company would seek in a system like this.

Cons

Change through our acquisition wasn't as smooth as hoped.

NM

Nancy M.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

You will love Rippling

Benefits administration and multi-state payroll compliance are the primary reasons we chose the Rippling PEO model. The ultra user-friendly and modern app-based platform just takes it over the top in terms of ease of use and scalability.

Pros

Our employees love Rippling. It allows employees to self-serve and is very much a time saver in a startup company where we do not have a full-time dedicated payroll or HR resource. It is modern and cohesive one-stop shop for all things Payroll & Benefits. Many features are included that we have not even taken full advantage of yet. Overall it makes us feel more legitimate as a company and less concerns with compliance or payroll errors.

Cons

Some of the templates (such as offer letters) are tricky to customize (fonts/formatting,etc.) For this reason we have not fully utilized or deployed, and that was one of major selling features.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Very User Friendly HR Platform

Pros

Mobile Accessibility: Rippling offers a mobile app, making it easy for both employees and administrators to access HR and payroll information on the go. Self-Service for Employees: Rippling provides employees with self-service options, allowing them to update personal information, access pay stubs, and make benefits selections through a user-friendly interface.

Cons

I've found it difficult to edit my elections in the platform on a few different situations. For example, I have had a hard time finding where I can edit how much I want to put in my commuter benefits every month. Rippling can do a better job of making the various tool more navigatable.

LM

Lindsay M.

Sports, 51-200 employees

A fantastic one stop shop for HRIS

Overall we are so happy we switched to Rippling. Rippling's customer support is incredible compared to our previous platform and our account. Our account manager is super helpful as well and the resources she has connected us to for selecting new benefits have been amazing as well. The platform itself is user friendly and has so many great functions such as creating workflows!

Pros

Rippling has made managing our employee data, benefits, payroll, and expenses so much more efficient and easy. We are a remote company with employees all over the world so the fact that they offer ways to pay both U.S. employees and international contractors in one platform is amazing.

Cons

More free app integrations instead of buying the App Manager as an add on would be nice for the apps we use everyday. Implementation was delayed a few times.

MR

Mariel R.

Renewables & Environment, 5,001-10,000 employees

Gestión eficiente de recursos humanos y TI con Rippling: la perspectiva de un usuario

En general, considero que es una plataforma confiable y eficiente para administrar mis necesidades de recursos humanos y TI.

Pros

He estado usando Rippling por un tiempo y debo decir que ha facilitado mucho mis tareas de recursos humanos y TI.

Cons

Tuve que esperar más de lo que me gustaría para obtener respuestas a mis consultas, lo que puede ser frustrante.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

RD

Rudy D.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Simple easy to use site with great features for employees

We were using gusto before and it just didn't have what we were looking for so we switched over and all the employees have been happy with it since the switch.

Pros

I enjoyed how minimalistic it was but also the amount of features it had. I was able to easily print out my pay stubs and look up any tax information I needed come tax season. When you get paid they send you a nice breakdown of your hours with a cool picture which is different everytime. Small stuff but It makes a difference.

Cons

No real cons for me. Everything is easy to find and use.

SS

Sophia S.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 201-500 employees

Easy and organized way to keep track of your HR needs!

It has been a great experience. At first, I was hesitant to move over to a different HR site, but now after over a year of using this, it is one of my favorite sites to use.

Pros

The time off request is my favorite part; it is clear how much PTO, Paid Sick Time, Unpaid time, etc that you have. Once you submit a request, you can see if it was approved. Even if it was approved, you can cancel your request if something changes. You can also see where you are in your organization with the org chart. It is exciting to see all the team members! It is also very easy to manage your benefits in here as well. Lastly, I adore the emails that come through each week with what we got paid and a breakdown of how much.

Cons

I wish we could use Rippling for more aspects of our company! Such as scheduling or reviewing applications. It is such an easy software to use, I would love to use it for more.

NH

Nicole H.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Rippling is an incredible business tool

Rippling is an awesome business tool that helps me stay organized on one central platform.

Pros

Rippling is extremely easy to navigate and includes easy access to things such as benefits, pay stubs and org charts. Another benefit of Rippling is the “To-do” list section. For example, my HR manager will assign me a task which sends me an email and shows up on my Rippling dashboard. It lists the priority of the task, the due date and duties that need to be performed. If I have not checked off a task in a few days it sends me a reminder email. It’s a really great way to stay organized!

Cons

After using Rippling for nearly 6 months within my company I have yet to find anything negative about the platform.

Kaylee H.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Falls Short in Every Facet

In having experience with ADP, Paychex, and Dominion Payroll services my experience with Rippling was by far the worst of any other company I experienced. Customer support is only available for 'surface software issues,' for example finding the location of a document. For any REAL issues i.e. state withholding discrepancies, UIA missed payments, report generation; Rippling falls short in EVERY way....

Pros

The product interface is clearly labeled.

Cons

The software is certainly simplified for use; unfortunately the software is so simplified it becomes difficult to navigate with an inability to toggle between similar tabs, filters are automatically reset when leaving a screen, and separation details are not sufficient for state UIA reporting.

DB

David B.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Best HRIS/Payroll Platform I've found

Pros

After an extensive review of payroll/HRIS tools we opted for Rippling as we found it to be the most modern platform out there. It eases onboarding/contract signing/IT tool setup and I love that we can pay our international contractors through a single interface.

Cons

I wish we could use it for our employees employed by one of our international subsidiaries but right now Rippling only handles W2 payroll in the US. Sounds like they are trying to partner up to solve this challenge, though.

Varoon K.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Rippling - Maximum Benefits, Minimum Interference

It has made my life as the Lead HR for our organization easier.

Pros

Having worked with Rippling from optimizing it for our business, to incrementally implementing Rippling towards integration with our other applications. The process has been one that is easy and straightforward. Processes such as Employee Onboarding, PTO management, Documentation etc. handled using different applications are all now housed under one umbrella. Everything is just a click away. Rippling has been instrumental in the seamless increase of our team size, we stared at 15 members across two geographies in March 2019, to 80 people now in April 2020.

Cons

Integrating apps that arent in the marketplace isnt as easy as it could be. But it has become more efficient in recent months. We are seeing Rippling evolve over the year and a half I have used it. To be perfectly honest, I started as a detractor. But now, I would definitely recommend Rippling to any Business Practitioner looking to run a successful business.

CC

Christopher C.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Lots of useful information at ease!

Pros

Setting up an account as a new user was very easy and stream-lined in one process to get all your information at once! Rippling provides information for all your attendance and payroll needs. PTO, Time Card, Clock-in, even insurance benefits are all organized in a sleek and easy-to-use UI. What I like most is being able to easily clock-in, clock out for meal breaks, clock back in from meal break, and clock out for the day all from my phone. It prompts you to confirm your punch details at the end of your shift and allows to request any necessary changes!

Cons

There isn't anything I would consider a con with Rippling. I have enjoyed it a lot so far compared to other employee portals I've used in the past.

EY

Elias Y.

Research, 1,001-5,000 employees

Solution RH et informatique simplifiée qui permet d'économiser du temps et des efforts

Dans l'ensemble, j'ai été assez satisfait de Rippling car il a rationalisé bon nombre de mes tâches RH et informatiques.

Pros

J'aime la façon dont Rippling consolide la gestion des RH et de l'informatique en une seule plateforme. J'apprécie le processus d'intégration facile pour les nouveaux employés, ce qui m'a beaucoup simplifié la vie.

Cons

J'ai rencontré quelques problèmes mineurs dans le système, mais l'équipe de support n'a pas tardé à les résoudre.

Showing original review in French. See translation

LC

Liza C.

Renewables & Environment, 201-500 employees

Collaborative HR management capabilities in a compact, user-friendly system

Rippling has helped organize our HR affairs, and it has also enabled us to get our employees involved, which has given us greater freedom to have perfect control over all records and documents and make sure they are always up-to-date.

Pros

As a result of Rippling's simple setup, we've been able to run employee training, set up assessments, as well as monitor all of our HR data in one spot. Employees can view their payroll details and other documents and contracts they signed through their personal profiles on Rippling. They can also request approval for additional certificates or experiences or requests for holidays and departures from their files. Managing human resources and keeping records is a breeze because of the system's all-in-one design.

Cons

Since Rippling is an excellent platform that helps implement governance and transparency of the HR system for organizations of all sizes, and since the usage expenditures are not large and appropriate, I have chosen not to include any downsides.

CS

Cameron S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Rippling is Awesome

Pros

Rippling's entire platform is very cohesive and easy to use. Coming from a disaster of a solution before, we have been able to get our issues resolved and create a much more fluent experience for all staff!

Cons

Time and Attendance still has a few bugs, but is to be expected with a beta software!

NP

Nicholas P.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Amazing all around Payroll and HR Software

Rippling has been a great product. All of my employees have made comments about how much more they like this program versus the old one we used. Very user friendly and helps us pull a lot of HR processes into one place. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking at payroll/HR softwares.

Pros

Integration of health insurance benefits administration into the program has been a huge help. As a smaller company, we were doing all of that manually. This streamlines it not only on the administrative side, but on the user side as well. User interface is super friendly and easy to use as well.

Cons

More 401(k) direct integration options. It has a couple of prepackaged partners, it would be nice to integrate in a 401(k) administration the same as insurance.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Modern payroll system

It’s actually pleasant to use the product and the UI is thoughtfully designed and easy to navigate. Without Rippling we would have needed someone full time to manage everything.

Pros

Love that they add new features all the time, making it easier and cheaper to manage al of our payroll, HR, benefits in one place. Also love the option to join their PEO which saved us $40,000 a year on healthcare.

Cons

Sometimes setting up healthcare can be very frustrating and confusing. For example, an employee signed up for an HSA even though we don’t offer that, and it was a headache to unwind.

Daniel M.

Biotechnology, 1-10 employees

The BEST customer support

Rippling has simplified our payroll and elements of our accounting

Pros

The best customer support at a competitive price point and intuitive to use

Cons

Some settings can be a bit difficult to locate because they are nested in different places (eg updating funding accounts for payroll and international payroll)

DM

Damon M.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Fit our needs perfectly and is scalable

Pros

As a growing company, we needed to improve our overall HR practices and wanted a system that could handle as many things as possible in one package. Rippling ticked more boxes than any other product we considered. It has allowed us to keep everything in one place for tracking employee HR info. We use Rippling from the moment of offer, onboarding, payroll and storage of critical personnel info. The Custom Fields allow us to create bespoke fields for info that is unique to us. We've more than doubled in size in 2020 and Rippling has easily scaled with us.

Cons

Hard to say it's something we like least as most of the time it's simply a matter of time before a feature or capability is added. If I had to pick one thing, it would be access to customer support. However, they're beta testing a chat help desk feature that they've given us access to as a test user. It's been a great feature and I'm confident it'll be a welcome addition.

KR

Kathryn R.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Very happy with Rippling

As an employee, I have enjoyed using Ripppling. It is easy to navigate and learn. I also loved the training videos we were required to watch when switching to Rippling. They had a lot of good information.

Pros

I am an employee using Rippling. It is very easy for me to access all my benefits or schedule my requested time off. I know exactly where to go for training videos since it is all captured in Rippling.

Cons

I mostly access Rippling to see payroll check details or request time off. I always have to think about which menu option to choose on the left side of the navigation. It would be quicker to have those highly used icons in an easier to find format.

JH

John H.

Media Production, 51-200 employees

Ease of Use with the Customization options we needed!

Rippling has allowed us to grow our team, benefits offerings, and payroll complications without having to increase human capital. In short, it has simplified our HR function for all parties within our organization.

Pros

It has been one of the most user-friendly experiences we have ever come across. Including being a previous customer with some of the large PEO companies out there. The level of customization with apps is unparalleled from our experience. Employees and Admins alike, love it since our implementation.

Cons

Nothing really it had been great across the board.

EH

Emily H.

Translation and Localization, self-employed

Blown Away

Rippling had me from the demo. I am childcareless and juggling a small business in the midst of a pandemic, and was frankly a little peeved that they wanted to use my time to demo their service. Just give me a trial, people! My tune changed completely once in the demo, though. They answered my incredibly niche questions with aplomb, and *got back to me on the ones they didn't know offhand*! Seriously, I not only feel great about this software, but I feel much stronger in my understanding of my business thanks to Rippling. 11/10. Best decision.

Pros

This is literally the best customer service I've ever had. I cannot overstate how instrumental Rippling has been in helping me set up payroll. I was having issues obtaining an employer number from the Virginia Employment Commission, and they contacted the agency on my behalf, saving me countless hours. They were able to get a payment applied retroactively to a quarter that had closed (my mistake; my issue), and all fees waived. Throughout the entirety of this process, they were communicative, transparent, and helpful. They looped me in, but did all the heavy lifting. I have been shouting their praises ever since.

Cons

I was initially put off by the price (I didn't want to pay anything for payroll services, in all honesty. One of those 'but I don't wanna' kind of growing pains. Rippling has proven to be so very worth the cost, though. I have no complaints.

DA

Devnie A.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Great Software!

Overall, it has saved so much time with onboarding and managing employee information/time off/benefits, etc.

Pros

I love how it integrates to other programs such as TSheets and Microsoft; now I only need to create one profile for an employee and then the information "ripples" down!

Cons

Creating some payroll reports, perhaps we need more training on this.