Rippling Logo

3,052 reviews

PS

Pratham S.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Simple and handy with amazing characteristics

I'm using Rippling to keep track of my docs and team member profile pictures. I have to make sure that I have the appropriate images and information for each of my coworkers as the coordinator. My use of Rippling is assisting me in this process, saving me time and ensuring that I always adhere to the most recent laws.

Pros

I adore using Rippling to keep track of what really important. I never have to worry about missing anything crucial since I'm constantly informed. Rippling helps me stay updated and finish any related chores quickly. I can concentrate my efforts on more essential things because it is really handy and saves me time.

Cons

Rippling would benefit greatly from having additional automatic functions as well. To save time, be more effective, and bug my management less, I'd like to be able to automate some things on my own without their involvement. In order to avoid forgetting crucial chores or missing deadlines, I'd also like to be able to quickly create reminders.

SK

Shalanne K.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Rippling Rocks! I am very happy with this new software. It is like a one stop shop!

I really like rippling over paychex. It is much easier to navigate and you can access your insurance benefits and 401K and log in to YARDI through there. It is much more effective when it comes to time management. I love it!

Pros

I like the overall software program. It is much easier to navigate then paychex flex.

Cons

When you have a task to complete it is kinda hard to navigate and get to the spot that is saying you have a task to complete. I am not sure if I explained that good but it is not a big deal. I like it overall so ya thanks! Have a great day.

DA

Dallen A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Rippling is a must-have

Pros

Rippling makes the minutiae of hiring and onboarding employees so easy. I don't know how old payroll systems are ever going to catch up.

Cons

It's a bit more expensive than other options

AH

Andrew H.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Comprehensive Time and Benefits Tracking for a Payroll Employee

I use Rippling daily and find it very intuitive and helpful in making me more productive and responsive in all of the areas of my job that matter more than clocking in and out or signing in and out of project management software. Overall, this is the simplest and most robust tool I've been able to utilize in any role.

Pros

The time tracking and editing tools are the easiest to operate out of the other time tracking apps I've used with other companies. Requesting FTO is simple. Single Sign On also sets up our team with more security and keeps our app access simple and efficient. Checking benefits and financial details surrounding various accounts connected to my company employment is all consolidated within my Dashboard. I love that.

Cons

Editing time entries can take a few extra clicks and typing than one might expect of a modern app, but that's a minor thing. I can't think of anything else I really dislike about the app.

Utku K.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Excellent Platform for HR

Pros

I liked the simplicity and the thoughtfulness that is baked into the platform. Truly in a self-service fashion, once you get the hang of it, it becomes a frequent part of how you manage your company and your team.

Cons

Not much that I can think of, I wish the onboarding laundry list could be removed since I completed all of them.

ML

Matilda L.

Biotechnology, 11-50 employees

Happy to make the switch

The fast response time has been so appreciated since many of our issues are urgent and I feel that Rippling provide the support that I need.

Pros

It is easy to understand and interact with. All the important apps and documents gets kept in the same spot.

Cons

I do not have any direct cons to the software itself. It was a bit hard transferring every data and information over from our last provider and I wish it had been a bit smoother, that's all.

TT

Tamanna T.

Biotechnology, 1-10 employees

A very user friendly, clean and organized company

My overall experience with Rippling has been smooth and effiecient.

Pros

Rippling makes it easier in terms of tracking, reminding tasks and keeping track of document and courses for regulatory compliance. As a clinical scientist, there are recurring training (annual) that are needed to be compliant and Rippling for sure keeps track of training based on individual user profile.

Cons

The only feature that sometimes is "nagging", is the automated generated emails sent out multiple times a day. Everything else is quite user friendly.

NS

Nathan S.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Happy Customer

I am a happy customer of Rippling. I strongly prefer Rippling to Gusto and ADP, both of which I have used in the past.

Pros

Rippling has an intuitive user interface and extensive options for integrations. It saves employers and employees time and headache for all things related to HR, Payroll, and Benefits.

Cons

Navigation to integrated apps could be more intuitive. I would like to see more functionality for the "To-Do" list.

SS

Stuart S.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Rippling is a great business tool

Overall, Rippling has been a great tool to smooth business interactions. We use it for plenty of functions, and seems like more are always there. I think there is probably a lot more to Rippling than what a casual user would notice. Tying in to them for benefits and health insurance gave us some great options we couldn't access affordably before as a small to mid-size company.

Pros

As a growing company, we have tried a few different tools to manage company objectives and goals. Rippling gives us a simpler interface that stretches from simple PC security and access validation all the way through benefits and insurance management and access. It has been very nice to get access to many "bigger company" benefits by being part of Rippling.

Cons

Really haven't run into cons on using Rippling. It is easy to use.

Andrew C.

Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

Rippling, for all your payroll needs

overall, this is an extremely clean and easy to use platform. Making your payroll needs extremely easy to navigate

Pros

extreamly user friendly and the clean look make use easy to navigate.

Cons

This program is a little costly but you get what you pay for.

jb

junior bertin tapé t.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

mon expérience

Pros

Je suis absolument enchanté par mon expérience avec Rippling. Grâce à cette plateforme, je gère efficacement toutes mes opérations liées aux ressources humaines. Je peux enregistrer mes heures de travail en temps réel, suivre mes avantages sociaux et même demander des congés en un seul endroit. La simplicité de la gestion des tâches et des données de paie m'impressionne. Rippling a rendu ma gestion des ressources humaines bien plus fluide et efficace."

Cons

En explorant Rippling, j'ai noté quelques aspects moins favorables. Au départ, j'ai trouvé la configuration complexe et les coûts un peu élevés pour mes besoins. Parfois, j'ai rencontré des défis avec le service client et j'ai souhaité avoir plus d'options de personnalisation. Cependant, je suis déterminé à surmonter la courbe d'apprentissage et à tirer le meilleur parti de Rippling malgré les intégrations limitées.

Showing original review in French. See translation

Andrew R.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

One stop shop for people ops

Pros

Everything I need in one place to view and manage my employees. Love all the integrations.

Cons

Wish they integrated with some more affordable door lock vendors for automatically provisioning office access.

AL

Amy L.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

So easy to use!

Pros

We're still working through our implementation, but I'm already impressed with how user friendly the system is, how easy it is to do simple processes that were manual for us before (benefits administration/PTO management/hiring/offboarding/org chart/company directory). And it already seems easy to integrate a lot of amazing apps into Rippling! Excited to see what other features we'll be able to incorporate in the future.

Cons

I get nervous with the 'a la carte' services, as we'd like to think everything we need is included. But certain things require an additional cost, which isn't effective. However, for majority of the questions/services we need support with, Rippling has a solution for! We are still having trouble getting our worker's comp connected, but I hope this to be available soon!

AT

Anuraag T.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Best Payroll Choice

Fantastic!

Pros

- Combines IT with HR to help our employees get onboarded - Great document management tools - Quick Support - Easy to use interface

Cons

- The rigid process for a few apps doesn't leave room for customization - Site can be buggy at times, but nothing concerning - Would be nice if they bundled pricing again, it can get expensive with all of the bells and whistles per employee

MC

Matthew C.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Clean and Intuitive

Pros

I love the look and feel of the system. It is very easy to navigate, both as an administrator and user. I love how quickly things can get done. Processing payroll, importing time, etc. is quicker than any other system I've used (Paylocity, Workforce Now, QB Assisted).

Cons

Implementation was a bit difficult and time consuming. But once completed, well worth the slight struggle.

BP

Bhagyashri P.

Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees

#1 Rated Payroll & HR Software

My overall experience with Rippling has been amazing. I had the benefits of attendance tracking, time clock-ins and clock-outs, payroll management and sharing individual employee benefits on their respective accounts. Its very easy to use and helps with most of the tasks within few minutes and few clicks.

Pros

The Payroll gets run within few minutes and its super fast in its processes. Easy to onboard anyone within few clicks and share all employee related documents at one single place. The best part is its integration with other tools like Office 365 and Slack.

Cons

Sometimes, I get lost while tracking the organization chart diagram. It will help more if you could add option of "Expand-All" in this diagram. Rest all features are super good.

AS

Arpita S.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Highly recommended HR system

It was an awesome experience and all of us loved using it. Helped transform our HR Processes by mile

Pros

Awesome HR tool; has everything to maintain human pool from onboarding to vacation management, training etc. This helped streamline our HR processes and enhance employee satisfaction.

Cons

User Interface experience could have been improved a bit more. It has all the necessary features just that at time it's clumsy to find out.

JH

John H.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Rippling is a great tool for Start Ups

Very good. They’ve built a nice product and support service

Pros

Great onboarding and integration. Easy to use

Cons

Contractor payments setup and execution more difficult than what I am used to

DB

Derek B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Onboarding & Offboarding in 90 Seconds - As Advertised

Overall great! We had a few hiccups at the start but once worked out, it's been smooth sailing.

Pros

Integration of HR, IT, Finance systems.

Cons

Their self-serve model can sometimes be frustrating but almost always find my answer.

MH

Mohamed H.

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

Amazing Experience

The whole thing is amazing when it comes to using Rippling with all available features, I'm using a lot of things because of my job duties, for any business old companies or startups, I highly recommend Rippling for better hierarchies management.

Pros

It is the easiest way to manage the headcount of the company and know their titles, hiring dates and those who leave, and the reason for leaving to manage attrition or turnover, also very smooth and easy when using the payroll online calculator and the employee incidents history.

Cons

Sometimes, especially when using low internet speed connections the pages take so much time to load and this might some issues for the users, I recommend creating a special view "lowered version" for such internet speed.

MS

Michelle S.

Mining & Metals, 1-10 employees

All-In-One Solution!

Pros

Rippling's software has changed the way I work! The automation and work flows have saved so many hours of time! The impact is small as we are starting up but I know that will grow as our company grows. The peace of mind knowing that we are putting things in place correctly up front is immeasurable. The platform is easy to learn and easy to use. The endless training materials are important. The customer service has been great and the help desk case management is a great feature. I wish I had found Rippling years ago!

Cons

I would like to see Rippling Integrate with Sage Business Accounting. I would like to have a specific customer account representative I can email directly to ask questions as well as the help desk option. But the Chat feature does help.

Ayush B.

Staffing and Recruiting, 10,001+ employees

Excellent all-in-one HR package with potential

Rippling allows me to know everything about benefits, income, and time off without having to hunt around. It is a tool that grows with you, so you don't outgrow it, which is fantastic. The fact that we could pay staff in both countries using one platform was the most appealing aspect of Rippling.

Pros

I really like how comprehensive the solution is; it covers much of what you'd anticipate and what isn't included may be handled by partners. Everything from the login to the registration process seemed as quick as possible. It imported data in the background to save me time. We conducted extensive research to determine which platform would be best for our expanding firm, and Rippling was the only one that could provide the same services for our temporary staff. I prefer Rippling over ADP, which appears to be what all of my past employment employed.

Cons

Most highly acclaimed integrations with other programmes should be far better and offer more capability - a major letdown thus far. The paycheck emails are a wonderful function, however, they should definitely not display the amount of my check for privacy reasons. Implementation is a lengthy procedure with several phases. These are understandably required, although they did take some time.

KF

Kara F.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Simply the Best HR Software

Pros

Rippling is the most intuitive people related software that I've used in the 13 years I've been in HR. It is simple, yet incredibly intuitive. The automation literally helps us act like a full squad of HR professionals when it is just 2 employees in the department.

Cons

I haven't come across any major cons that I'd call out in my nearly 2 years of using the software.

ZM

Zach M.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Time Saver!

Great! The software was just as easy to use as some of the other online platforms (ie. Gusto), but has allowed us some additional functionality and time savings.

Pros

How easy it is to use. We have payroll runs with ever changing deductions and having the ability to manage/adjust non-recurring deductions in one table view has been a giant time saver. The product also makes one-off/non-traditional payroll runs extremely easy and the step by step guide ensures they are run accurately and with the appropriate taxes.

Cons

Occasionally support response can be delayed. However, this has only ever happened when we have questions regarding abnormal or complex transactions (ie. certain tax treatment on non-cash equity compensation transactions)

Gregory J.

Computer Software, self-employed

A great way to bootstrap a small company

Great, the platform does what it says and it does it well. I would also say that given how much it can do, it's surprisingly easy to use. Most of what you want to do you can figure out just by clicking through the webapp. If you do get stuck there is plenty of help available online.

Pros

I like how many things Rippling can take care of that you don't want to be worrying about finding separate products for and integrating them while you're trying to run a small business.

Cons

Its greatest strength is also what puts me off a bit. Because it does so much you are placing a great deal of trust in it. We had a few outages in the year I used it which meant we lost access to our cloud environments temporarily which was a huge problem. I think some care needs to be taken to have some redundancy around Rippling if you are going to make use of many of its features!