Additional information for Trainual
Key features of Trainual
View All Features
- Built-in LMS
- Built-in course authoring
- Business rules management
- Course tracking
- Employee handbook
- Job description management
- Learner portal
- Learning and development
- Learning paths/tracks
- Mobile learning
- Orientation management
- Process capture
- Process change tracking
- Training companies
- eLearning companies
• Document Everything You Do In One Place: Trainual is more than an onboarding and training tool. It’s an interactive wiki for your business. Once your team starts documenting what they do, you’re on your way to building a turnkey operations manual and long-term memory bank.
• Automate Onboarding & Training: Associate content and processes by role, department, or location to create templates and automate your onboarding. If you hire someone new for that role, just assign them and they get everything they need to know and nothing they don’t.
• Stop Repeating Yourself: Instead of answering the same questions and explaining the same processes over and over, make it easy for employees to access all the information they need to do their job right the first time and every time.
• Test Employees On Their Knowledge: Ensure your people know how to do what’s expected of them with simple tests built into automated sequences. Track logins and monitor user progress. Screen your new hires or prospective employees for comprehension and commitment.
• Retain Talent & Reduce Turnover: The easiest way to keep good people around is to ensure they never feel lost in their role or in your company. Nurture and develop their skillsets and keep them in the loop with easy ongoing training.
• Cut Costs & Boost The Bottom Line: Think about how much time you spend getting each new hire up to speed. Some stuff has to happen face-to-face, but a lot of it is pretty basic. Now what’s your billable hourly rate? How much money could you be saving if you cut training time by 50% or more?
• Powerful Search For Referencing SOPs On The Go: Search for keywords and topics across all of your company’s training materials and SOPs to find and reference or update whatever you need when you need it.
• Push Updates To Your Team Automatically: As soon as any content is changed or added in Trainual, any employee who has previously completed that subject will get a notification that there is new material. They will have to log in, review, and re-complete to stay in the know.
• Embed Videos, Forms, & More: Do you use Typeforms for company-wide surveys or record how-to videos using Loom Screen Recorder? Maybe most of your training content lives on YouTube. Great! Embed it all and organize it into subject tracks by role or responsibility.
• Live Saved Changes While Editing: Create subjects and knowledge flows, auto assign content to new employees in specific roles, and use photos, videos, or upload existing docs to make training easier than ever. Never have an out of date or inconsistent training manual again.
• Custom Brand Your Account: At first login, you can add your logo and select custom colors for your account to get everything in line with your brand. Then, add your team, assign roles, and start creating subjects in no time.
• 1000+ Easy App Integrations: With native integrations to Gusto, Rippling, and Zapier, connect Trainual to the ecosystem of apps you use everyday to boost productivity across the board.