GoTo Meeting Reviews

User ratings

4.5

9.8K
  • Likelihood to recommend8.25/10

See full reviews by rating

It is a good software for teaching purposes, very fast the installation and it is not too expensive. If you have a few students is the best solution.
What I also loved was the quality in which meetings were being recorded In. They also provide a feature where you can save and share each recordings with others.
It is very easy to join a meeting using GoToMeeting. The quality of audio in the meetings is fantastic.
What i dislike is we can add only maximum 100 participants and after completing trial version pricing are very high. It lags while video conferencing and audio syncing problem is also there sometime.
They refused to investigate, even though PayPal reps had thoroughly investigated and had some suggestions. They simply refused to consider the possibility of a problem on their end.
One issue is that any minor interruption in internet connectivity can cause disruption in the call and getting back to the call is a bit of pain.

GoTo Meeting users...

Google Meet

Zoom Video Webinars-logocaret
+ 33

Zoom Video Webinars

How would you rate GoTo Meeting?

9,881 reviews

Andrew B.

Director of Sales

Insurance, 11-50 employees

GoTo Meeting- So you don't have to travel

Transcript

Andrew B.: Hello, I'm Andrew, I'm a director of sales, I would give GoToMeetings a four out of five star...

Good conference call option

Transcript

Jolie H.: Hi, my name's Jolie. I'm a retail services and training manager in the bicycle industry. And...

Good solution for online meetings and presentation

I have offices, customers, account managers, partners and even developers in severalc countries. With this solution I can keep meetings or presentations everywhere in the World where I have Internet connection. The sound can be by Internet or phone call, I can share my screen ot my webcam, and aldo I can save the meeting, to keep track of it.

Pros

I've tried other solutions and for me the best from this solution is how easy is to access to the conference for my customer. Just one click and they are inside the conference.

Cons

I would like to send invitations to my customers from the same interface instead than copy&paste the content of the access. It has plugins with main mail solutions like outlook and GMail, but sometimes because I am in a customer with firewall email rules that don't let me access to my server from outllok but only by webmail, I have to create the conference form one site copy&paste and send the invitations from my webmail.

Goto meeting vidéo conférence

Doing meeting where ever you are, sharing evidence and good quality of the service

Pros

Ease of use Good costumer service response Documents sharing , Quality of video conference

Cons

I don't know if it is the case for everyone but whend absent for about 10 minutes, my session goes in sleep mode. So need to reconnect again

Good Product but needs to be light on machine

Faced a lot of issues while delivering trainings as it consumes a lot of machine resources which makes it difficult for other software to work smoothly

Pros

The Video Quality is great in this product (1080p output)

Cons

It consumes alot of Ram and Machine usage, too heavy on the machine

Useful and reliable!

All of my staff loved using gotomeeting and it helped us tremendously after we started working from home. If you're looking for reliable video conferencing with many features and options this is the product for you, but be prepared to pay for it.

Pros

For this class of software it's top of the line. There are a lot of controls and settings, custom options as well. Gotomeeting always functions as expected and I have not experienced any issues. It is easier to host large meetings with this than with its competitors, its also easier to set ul once youre accustomed to using it.

Cons

I did not like the cost of the premium features and at first it was difficult to use. I had to really sit down and explore the product and practice using it. I would've liked a better walk through or introduction.

Best Video Meeting App Collabrate Anywhere from Any Device

I am able to solve our clients issues remotely, also we are able to connect with teammates able to create webinars & many more.

Pros

Best Video Meeting App Collabrate Anywhere from Any Device, the thing which i like is we can give our screen control to others, this feature no other video conference have. They have one feature which commuter mode once you enable that you it will shift to you mobile mode while travel also your call will not disconnect.

Cons

Nothing to dislike in this but i think Meeting diagnostic reports is not that much usefull to anyone.

Overall this Product is Too Good

Excellent Experience on this Software One Click to Join is Loved

Pros

Screen sharing is to Good & Easy to Use over all it's value for money

Cons

Conference calls is Good & one click to join meeting is also cool

Conferences that have united teams remotely

Video, audio and chat for instant communication together with clarity, with comments and simultaneous use of the screen Use whiteboards with recording and playback assistance advantageously to address. It does not have time limitations, videoconferences can be held at any time of the day since time differences between countries do not affect when workers use this communication tool since in this situation they do not need to travel to attend meetings

Pros

Video conferencing software links people in real time through efficient audio and video communication, supporting impactful meetings and supporting digital documentation and simultaneous exhibits. Like all sets of techniques, it has to be tested before use.

Cons

Some meetings take an intimate touch of their own for success, and with too much use of this tool, video conferencing can become less personal than face-to-face meetings, and important bodily expression may be wasted when you're dealing with a pixelated portrait or video that it intersects

Meetings Made Easy with GoTo Meeting

Pros

It’s simplicity and easy access to set up a meeting is a life saver. It sends reminders of when my meeting recording is ready. Very reliable. Recording, screen-sharing among many features makes meetings easier. Compatible with IOS And android makes it accessible easily and 24/7. Support team is excellent

Cons

No complaints from my side. Works well and I recommend it for your meetings

Best Software for Online Meeting

It is really a greatest software tools by which we can ease our work and saves time by connecting all the inter office team members, management for the meeting. We can use this software for online interviews as well. Even though we can use for client meeting and support remote work.

Pros

Audio and Video Quality, Adding Nos. Of Peoples, Pre planning of Date and time for meeting, Generating Meeting ID & Password prior to meeting.

Cons

As per my experience, I don't see any issues.

Spontaneous for it's outstanding video calls and messaging.

I love for there is no blur with video calls. Get alerts of there is unread messages and for incoming ones. Faster to quickly share files of all formats.

Pros

Easy to have video conference calls with large number of people. Schedule and set timer for online meeting. Effectiveness with messaging. Great dashboard.

Cons

Love it's efficiency with video calls which are so clean and stable.

Makes long-distance communication and organization more flexible.

It has been possible to maintain good and orderly communication within the organization thanks to this platform. It has been a good experience to be able to securely share private documents that only those in the company have access to, limiting access to other external chat users, increasing security and trust. Integration with other departments of the organization was improved, thus being able to have communication in one place. The most useful thing about GoTo Meeting is being able to create groups so you can easily discuss between teams and sub-teams from different departments or different topics. This platform has also been of great help when we want to communicate with clients who are remote, being able to schedule meetings with them without having to be in the same room.

Pros

It is simple to access and implement, there is no need for cumbersome registration or complicated logins. It is very intuitive to be able to use the mobile application since it makes it easy to maintain communication and take into account notifications when you are not stuck on the PC. I like that it includes remote access to the screen of other members of the team in my organization, and it is also...

Cons

It has connection failures when it is in the background, making it so that it doesn't know if I have new messages, this doesn't happen often but at a random time. The chat seems not to be instantaneous, sometimes it happens in calls but it is not common like in chat, the internet connection and other chat platforms have been verified and there was no problem. I should be able to answer the call on the PC because it only rings on my phone but if I want to be comfortably on the PC or transfer the call to the desktop I just can't. You should not allow incoming calls when you are in a meeting.

Great solution for meetings

I've had a nice experience using GoTo Meeting. It has become one of the main softwares I use to catch up with my team everyday as it provides the perfect interaction that we need when working together. The meetings feel very natural, as if we were in the office, and it has boosted our productivity a lot because of the quality of the service and the tools it provides to make our communication even better. It also carried us during the pandemic when we weren't able to meet in person, and to this day we still use it a lot whenever we need to talk or when we're preparing a conference. It helps us carry out all our duties regarding project management.

Pros

What I like most about GoTo Meeting is that fact that it has a great variety of features that make the experience of joining and creating meetings so unique and successful. It has the advantage of screen recording the meetings/conference so everyone can access to it later, especially if anyone missed it or didn't arrive on time. I also like the fact that it provides great audio and video quality, no...

Cons

I would like it to be more accessible when it comes to different platforms such as mobile, because the mobile app just lacks the user-friendliness that the desktop app has and it doesn't feel like the same experience, making it difficult to access meetings on the go. I also don't like the fact that whenever we share files during a meeting, these can only be accessed during the meeting and not be saved for viewing later, and we have to send these files separately after the meeting ends.

My favorite online meeting platform!

I enjoy using this GoTo Meeting! Easy to use, reliable, high quality. Overall it's a good product and the customer service is nice. We have increased our productivity by meeting whenever and whenever we would like with GoTo Meeting. If you need to have meetings that are 40+ minutes you'll need to start over or use the paid version.

Pros

I love the clear audio and HD video! The reliability is great and that's such an important component. GoTo Meeting offers a free trial and has good customer support. I really enjoy using the mobile version now, it is quick and easy to set up. GoTo Meeting can support a high number of attendees or participants so it's great for small and large businesses. The screen sharing and browser sharing are excellent and so convenient to have! Your calender can be applied to the product as well. The security level is high and I feel safe using GoTo Meeting. I feel that my privacy is valued and protected.

Cons

The con that stood out to me was the lack of customization in some areas, mainly the meetings themselves. I did not like that the free version has a 40 minute time limit for meetings. The browser sharing features malfunctioned twice but after resetting it has not happened again.

The best system to enhance the value of virtual meetings

GoTo Meeting has made organizing meetings remotely, as well as sharing and collaborating with colleagues remotely by carrying out tasks, a very fun and simple thing. To make sure of the information and events discussed during it at any time.

Pros

I love the fact that GoTo Meeting enables us to organize high-quality virtual meetings, as it is characterized by the speed of sending invitations and sharing easily, regardless of the type of device and different operating systems. I like the ease of creating a recurring meeting room, so that we can benefit from it when hosting meetings that complement the first meeting, without the need for special...

Cons

I don't think there are any dislikes with GoTo Meeting, and I only found the good things that suit our needs, in terms of the simple appearance of the user interface, ease of subscription at nominal prices, as well as the ease of sending links to invitees / as well as accepting invitations and sharing easily even without having an account, and all that One of the things that organizes the holding of meetings and also working remotely efficiently and makes you happy.

Improving communication to achieve the best results and follow-ups through remote work

The GoTo Meeting feature provides high-quality remote communication for individuals and groups, and it helped us effectively during the Corona pandemic, as well as after the end of the pandemic, it became part of the main applications that we rely on daily to manage our business. It has enabled us to stay in constant contact and exchange all the documents and data we need, which has increased our capabilities and enabled us to complete tasks remotely and organize meetings with ease and flexibility.

Pros

GoTo Meeting is one of the best applications that has allowed millions of people around the world to talk remotely by voice and video and with high quality technologies. To keep in touch with superiors, colleagues, and clients, as well as organize meetings and track the progress of projects and tasks, GoTo Meeting was to organize it all with efficiency. GoTo Meeting is easy to use and has a simple...

Cons

There are not many negatives about GoTo Meeting, which seems perfect to me, as it provides a very simple user interface which makes it very practical to use.

GoTo Meeting -- Your GoTo Online Webinar/Conferencing One-Stop Centre (OSC)

I faithfully use this platform for my Web Seminars (Webinars), which normally extend to 1 1/2 hrs or even 2, to nearly 3 hours, of 'dragging it out' presentations conducted by some 'repeat and repeat and repeat' presenters. Once the Webinar is on, it is smooth and there are no interruptions at all -- unless of course due to a blunder made by the unept but eager-beaver presenters themselves -- the presenters'...

Pros

The product is easy to use even for the absolute beginner -- after a short learning curve to get acclimatized with the nitty-gritties thereat. The confirmation notification is like clockwork and is much welcomed. This is a standalone software, no need to bandwagon n any additional softwares -- a 'under one roof' technological marvel in its category, honestly-speaking. I always prefer this platform when compared to others that I am not so very keen on using. This technology gets the job done -- in other words, it is highly reliable for all of my Webinar (Web Seminar) needs. I always return as a satisfied customer -- it delivers on what it is expected to do. It is reliable in that you have to be reliable in getting to the Webinar punctually -- on or before time.

Cons

1) Missing? Yes! In the early days, I simply got lost as to figure out the 'easy-peasy' Time Converter Zoning ala Local Timings -- was sometimes too late while at other times simply too many days well ahead of time -- due t not having faithfully recorded the Webinar details -- my fault 100%. 2) Improved? Yes. Can add these features which would DEFINITELY help the struggling total newcomer to this...

GotoMeeting and a Data Scientist

Generally, my involvement in GoToMeeting was astounding. I involved the product on various occasions a day for a long time and it gave a predictable internet meeting experience that was not difficult to use for both host and members.

Pros

GoToMeeting is the most ideal choice by a long shot. Different choices are very specialty and hard to utilize. Performance: GoToMeeting is a staggering generally speaking experience. I feel like a chief when I use this is on the grounds that the sound and picture are so fresh! Productivity Impact: GoToMeeting has helped us in the usefulness division EXPONENTIALLY. We currently can zero in on different...

Cons

1. It requires a steady web association. On the off chance that your ISP likes to ping your modem every now and again, you might observe GoToMeeting won't work for you as well as you would naturally suspect. It requires a blunder free information association for the stage to function as expected. At the point when holes in help are available, regardless of whether they are flitting, it is absolutely...

GoTo Meeting an efficient way to connect with anyone,anywhere on any device

GoTo Meeting is virtual platform meeting that fits every company environment. Effortless plan,create and deliver immersive virtual or hybrid events in minutes . It helps engage your employees or customers with simple to deliver but powerful virtual events

Pros

I use GoTo Meeting for online meetings. It is seamless and simple. It is easy to join for attendees. It is a reliably way that I can trust for our company. It works every time. The features and overall functionality are trustworthy

Cons

I like everything. It is very easy to use. The clarity of the technology used for GoTo meeting is great. It works great,anytime and anywhere.

Very Useful For Employees working out of office!

Covid has made it more and more difficult to have meetings face to face. Go To meeting solves this problem by providing an easy-to-use program for everyone to be able to not only meet on a conference call to discuss important issues but to be able to see each other. Some of our superintendents never meet each other face to face and being able to put a voice or name to a face is important in our industry.

Pros

We started using this during Covid Quarantine in 2020 while our entire office was working from home. We ended up continuing to use it for our weekly/ monthly meetings as well as for HR interviews. We have several offices throughout the nation and we also locally have many of our superintendents working in the field who are unable to come to the office to attend meetings. This tool helped us to be able...

Cons

I haven't come across any complaints thus far.

An industry chief in internet based video conferencing for organizations all over the planet.

GoToMeeting is utilized by our association when our customers (designers, engineers, building proprietors and so on) welcome us to join meeting in regards to projects we are overhauling. It tackles the issue of cooperation, particularly during a period of Covid and vital social removing. We have seen an enormous upspike in internet based gatherings and we regularly need to go to meeting to put together venture groups and transfer data.

Pros

Simplicity of joining facilitated gathering. Screen Share is instinctive Screen and applications independent. Have highlights are equivalent to if worse than contender applications

Cons

Sending welcome data could utilize more incorporations. Couldn't want anything more than to see an element that empowers you to send records in the talk bar. Could offer better valuing particularly for more modest gatherings.

Good Tool

Pros

Although I have used this GoToMeeting for quite some time now (pre Covid-19), this is another software my company has resorted to for renote work. Our company is part of a wider group of companies called Digicel group so we have 'branches' in various countries, so most times are required among the various branches. Prior to Covid, these meetings would have been face to face but with using GoToMeeting,...

Cons

You must have a very fast and stable internet connection. Because my company purchased the product for our use, it was inexpensive for me. But it is not free and can also be very costly to the average individual, especially those who wish to access the premium features. Also, it does not work well with your mobile, so always have use your computer.

Entrepreneur

Time is money and GoToMeeting has become the solution towards saving time and travelling long distances to attend those meetings. With the lockdown and corona regulations this software has become a lifesaver to communicate with investors in other countries and promote your business while still at home and safe.

Pros

I like the automatic transcription because it enable one to easily get what is being said by another speaker who is a quick talker maybe or someone who has a different accent from yours. This software is also more affordable to very affordable to everyone and has very simple features that can be understood and loved by many people. During this time of corona pandemic GoToMeeting software is the solution and the way to go in order to be safe . GoToMeeting also provides you with recordings incase your multitasking in jobs. You can always be in touch of what was being said .

Cons

The chat option is most optional or rather say limited. Sometimes it can be difficult to get calls through mostly because it requires a very good internet connection. Most African countries are under the so called developing countries and it can somehow disadvantage them on that Field.

Best Collaboration tool

Overall experience is pretty awesome and I recommend this tool for any such collaborations or any conferencing session is required. Price wise also it is pretty less.

Pros

Best Audio Video Quality during the Call. We can use this without any corporate network. International calls are pretty nice and sound and video quality during the international meetings are pretty cool. Recording of the meetings and storing them in the cloud is the best option so that we can get the recordings anytime from the cloud.

Cons

The recordings should be stored more then 3 months in the Cloud. The recordings are getting autodeleted from the cloud after 3 months which is very frustrating. Chats should be achieved and can be accessible after the meeting.

One of the best tools for Web Conferencing

I usually Use GoToMeeting for Classroom sessions, Training Sessions, Calls with clients, and I like the ease of learning, the ability to host large groups and record the meetings. I also like the ability to click on any of the recordings and take a quick peek at the notes I’ve made during the meeting. Another thing I like about GoToMeeting is it works on pretty much any internet connection, including dial up and even at times things don’t work as well. The interface is easy to use and no matter the connection, the sound quality is great.

Pros

Go To Meeting offers a wide range of features that are useful for both small group and online meetings, including HD video, audio, screen sharing, and file transfers. It also offers private and public rooms, document sharing, and a host of other features. There is also a free version of the software, which is pretty basic in comparison to other video conferencing programs, but it is a useful tool...

Cons

Some drawbacks of online meeting sites are: – Lacks of the Personal Touch. While the Skype for Business (Skype) has a personal touch in it, it is relatively expensive compared to other online conferencing vendors. – It can be difficult to work around internet outages. While the VOIP (Voice Over internet Protocol) is able to function without internet, it only lasts for a relatively short time. The...

GoToMeeting

I used this software since last year and i had bunch of benefits and i can connect my clients and my staff where they live from other countries so very fluently and ease of the functionality we can attend the conference of 100 people’s at a time Lot of benefits its get from but fact is many of people didn’t know about it and seriously it very best and industry leadings features it provides i strongly recommend this over any software

Pros

Create link share it and boom join meeting instantly i think is best and more efficiently working meeting software that i had ever used it fluencly help me alot and my all colleagues and employees more enthusiastically join the meeting and better quality of video call and audio call

Cons

This software is paid and, it provides lot of features but i think everyone thinking with that software is paid so many of them go ahead so i thing GoToMeetings have to provide 7 days trial to people for better understanding of what they paid for