All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Matrix

The Deskforce solution for boosting agent performance

Matrix Reviews

Pros

This company have a great product with great customer support. The software is friendly and good people are behind it.

Roee B.

Read the full review
Was very impressed with the interface and the team was with me the whole journey. Awesome customer experience.

Chanan E.

Read the full review
Our company is highly satisfied and recommends the predictive dialer. This is very pleasant experience and collaboration.

Alice M.

Read the full review

Cons

Horrible, not working, and not even refunding or replying to refund requests.

4.8

This software provides extensive reporting and analytics which is crucial to have for any call cente

Pros

- Ease of use - Visually appealing - Great tech support team - Condenses what would otherwise be complicated material and makes it usable for even a novice

Cons

- Very few times a bug would occur such as a button not working, but with the great tech support it has never slowed us down or been a issue.

Amazing Software, Amazing Support

I have been working with Matrix for a few years now. As a sales professional, I came across dozens of solutions that are either pre-built or highly configurable (which usually requires a lot of IT assistance and end up being implemented poorly). The amazing thing about SquareTalk and its Matrix is, they were able to take something that must be highly configurable, sophisticated and complex and turn...

Pros

Out of the box solution! Matrix is a predictive dialer that allows a crazy sales leader like myself to adjust it to the smallest resolutions of our out-of-the-box methodologies.

Cons

UI could be improved on the admin side. The agent side is nearly perfect.

Horrible, not working, and not even refunding or replying to refund requests

Pros

The way its being massively oversold by a highly qualified sales person. It's a cool dude, but once the sale is made and nothing is working, it's not possible to contact this guy.

Cons

It never worked. The guys couldn't like this shit to our internet or something. Support was worthless, again not helping at all. After 2 weeks of wasting a lot of time on this, I decided to just give up an not waste energy on this bs anymore. Again, the team was very very unprofessional, not refunding the pilot money, though I've never been able to use it. Wasted my time, my resources, and this is the type of service you can expect from these fellows.

the best predictive dialer yet!!!!

As a buisness development manager for several big companies, along the way I've encountered several predictive dialers, but none of them came close to Innitels. fast, smart, litlle to none bugs, and the customer service???? the best in the field. In conclusion....you can't go wrong with Innitel, we use their services for years, and we say thank you every day for that. The interface is easy, intuative, with lots of functions, they thought about evrything. The support team is firstly, very professional, and secondly, very welcoming and nice. As for VFM...the best there is in the field, and believe me, I checked!!! The calls quality is good most of the time, better than the other providers, thats for sure. Thnak you again Innitel, for everything :-)

Pros

easy to use almost without bugs the best customer service there is intuative interface very good calls quality very good value for money

Cons

haven't found any yet

Sales Optimization

My initial thoughts when moving to the Innitel predictive dialer, were mostly along the lines of, "if it does what they say it does, I'm going to start making much much much more money". Little did I know how right I was, after the initial setup pains, the dialer was up and running. Right away I saw the number of conversations my reps were having with customers go way up. Secondly my ability to...

Pros

Ease of use Call center manager Time savings

Cons

Set up Integration

Thanks david!

Predictive Dialer Amazing Product by Innitel

My company has been clients of Innitel for more than 2 years, one of the reason for applying for their services was because of the Dialer. We use it every day with 4 brands and 5 offices works perfectly every day like a well oiled machine. The Dialer has solved for us many problems and has saved for us alot of money and of course manpower. Any callcenter that makes calls to clients daily must get the Innitel Predictive Dialer .

Pros

Saves Money, Saves Manpower, Saves Time, Works on Pc Phone

Cons

1 million leads processed through Innitel in 1 month!

We get leads from multiple sources that require qualification and processing. Contacting these leads in such numbers have always been a challenge. Through Innitels system we were calling 10 calls per second and getting nearly 5% answer rates with a 200% increase in productivity from our older system. Beyond that, Innitel and their support staff added our integration for us, trained our managers and remain available for brain storming and support. This is much more than a product, its a passionate company.

Pros

Integrations and flexibility

Cons

No complaints

Very good product

This company have a great product with great customer support The software is friendly and good people are behind it Software never breakdown

Pros

Always work and very friendly

Cons

Good software

Great Product

Helps with the workload

Pros

One of the best telephones controlled system yet, very cost effective, great quality and faster connection help you to just focus on the customer.

Cons

it's a great technology no dought and like every other technology there is always things that can be improved on, my company is a small one still work in progress thank god I have tech guys to worry about that part, but overall the product is great.

everything was great! nothing to complain

Pros

The very quick response time, the quality of the service, and the Efficiency resulted in a productive collaboration.

Very handy and useful

Can't see how I worked without it before, very productive has all the UI requiered for any user to easily access, calls alot of clients at the same time, and gives you fast and quick results, it's very important for any call center to have this kind of assistance. This program can make everyone's work easier, and also is very good at marketing purposes. works on all of our systems with awesome intergration.

Pros

The quick response, efficiency, and the quality.

Cons

I don't think anything is bad

The most essential tool in my business today

This software has streamlined my sales process in an insurmountable way. I now get to serious potential clients efficiently and quickly giving me a real edge in a very competitive market. I could not imagine my operation without it.

Awesome!..

EASY TO USE SOFT

Very simple and easy to use. No problems as i used to have with other providers. Work very well, even with bad internet connection. The cost is good.

Pros

EASY TO USE, RAPID, WORKS WELL

Bullmarket review

we have a good expiriense with the dialer any problem we incouter we know we have a great support team that fixing us any probem

Not Bad at all

We been experiencing Innitel since more than 6 month and it seems to work correctly, no problem with it.

Pros

It is easy to use

Cons

Nothing specially

Have tested many different solutions by far this is the best

This solution makes it easy to understand what is going on. I'm running a Call Center and have always had issues in getting reliable reports on time. This product has just greatly simplified my life.

Pros

Real time reporting made simple. Now I feel like I always know whats going on.

I love Innitel

I have tried a bunch of companies but these guys are the best. I love their work. I wish them the best in business!

Google Drive & Innitel

We signed on as we are able to upload our lists straight from our google drive account. We used to store our lists on our PC which was unsafe. Quick and painless transition.

Pros

Great Service! 3 minutes to get a support agent on the phone. Great feature set

Cons

We also have Dropbox as well!

Affordable VOIP and PBX

So far it's good.

Pros

Very affordable Very user-friendly Reporting and Analytics are customizable

Cons

Delay of 3 seconds when the call comes in

A good tool to improve outbound productivity

The team is very friendly and professional, we had a few issues at the set up which were quickly escalated and resolved, all and all the service is stable and easy to set up, the cost is reasonable and the results are impressive.

Pros

Easy to set up

Cons

Occasional technical issues , not more than what you would usually expect.

Excellent Dialer system,works great, easy to set up and configure.

At the end as a call center manager, i am looking for a solution that i can rely on, that works with no bugs, that the support team behind it is responsive and take my business very seriously. Innitel's Atomic dialer and the team behind it, are definitely meeting those requirements. The price is fair, the quality is excellent, and i even got them to integrate the Dialer system to my Sugar CRM at no extra fee, and that's really nice. Good luck guys and thanks again, DP

Cons

GOOD SYSTEM and LOW PRICE!

- The support is very fast - The system is realy easy - The price is very low for this performance

Pros

Support

Cons

Vicidail Admin

Great product

Had a test run seems like something really valuable and useful. Has some great features and very easy to use.

Maximum Perfomance

I went from making a few hundred calls a day manually and closing 3-4 sales, to making thousands of calls and a daily average of 25 sales. The interface is easy to use and intuitive. And setup was fast and friendly. The support is there to help and advise even when there is a problem. Really highly recommend using them for you call center.

Easiest Dailer ever !

I just started using the Innitel dailer and its beyond my expectations. The easy of use is amazing, my employees are easily using it after short tutorial of 30 min and they are shifting my call center to new levels... I totally happy with the advantage system of Innitel and the bug jump in revenue on sells thanks to Innitel dailer !!!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.