Predictive Dialer Reviews

Predictive Dialer

The Deskforce solution for boosting agent performance

4.76/5 (42 reviews)

Pros
  • The price is fair, the quality is excellent, and i even got them to integrate the Dialer system to my Sugar CRM at no extra fee, and that's really nice. Good luck guys and thanks again.Daniel P.Read the full review
  • As for VFM...the best there is in the field, and believe me, I checked. The calls quality is good most of the time, better than the other providers, thats for sure.Shay F.Read the full review
  • This company have a great product with great customer support. The software is friendly and good people are behind it.Roee B.Read the full review
Cons
  • Support was worthless, again not helping at all. After 2 weeks of wasting a lot of time on this, I decided to just give up an not waste energy on this bs anymore.Alexander L.Read the full review
  • Wasted my time, my resources, and this is the type of service you can expect from these fellows.Alexander L.Read the full review
  • Again, the team was very very unprofessional, not refunding the pilot money, though I've never been able to use it.Alexander L.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
heist collide

This software provides extensive reporting and analytics which is crucial to have for any call cente

Reviewed 2018-02-03

Pros
- Ease of use - Visually appealing - Great tech support team - Condenses what would otherwise be complicated material and makes it usable for even a novice

Cons
- Very few times a bug would occur such as a button not working, but with the great tech support it has never slowed us down or been a issue.

Shay Feigelman

the best predictive dialer yet!!!!

Reviewed 2016-11-10

As a buisness development manager for several big companies, along the way I've encountered several predictive dialers, but none of them came close to Innitels. fast, smart, litlle to none bugs, and the customer service???? the best in the field. In conclusion....you can't go wrong with Innitel, we use their services for years, and we say thank you every day for that. The interface is easy, intuative, with lots of functions, they thought about evrything. The support team is firstly, very professional, and secondly, very welcoming and nice. As for VFM...the best there is in the field, and believe me, I checked!!! The calls quality is good most of the time, better than the other providers, thats for sure. Thnak you again Innitel, for everything :-)

Pros
easy to use almost without bugs the best customer service there is intuative interface very good calls quality very good value for money

Cons
haven't found any yet

Alexander Lynden

Horrible, not working, and not even refunding or replying to refund requests

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-05-14

Pros
The way its being massively oversold by a highly qualified sales person. It's a cool dude, but once the sale is made and nothing is working, it's not possible to contact this guy.

Cons
It never worked. The guys couldn't like this shit to our internet or something. Support was worthless, again not helping at all. After 2 weeks of wasting a lot of time on this, I decided to just give up an not waste energy on this bs anymore. Again, the team was very very unprofessional, not refunding the pilot money, though I've never been able to use it. Wasted my time, my resources, and this is the type of service you can expect from these fellows.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

David Crayk

Sales Optimization

Reviewed 2016-07-17

My initial thoughts when moving to the Innitel predictive dialer, were mostly along the lines of, "if it does what they say it does, I'm going to start making much much much more money". Little did I know how right I was, after the initial setup pains, the dialer was up and running. Right away I saw the number of conversations my reps were having with customers go way up. Secondly my ability to manage the reps real time through the intuitive call center manager was second to none. I now saw who was on the phone, for how long, AND I have the ability to listen in real time. All this has given my sales team the tools to really succeed, maximizing the results of their efforts daily. After working with the INNITEL predictive dialer, I wonder why I didn't switch earlier, how much money my sales reps and my company must have missed out on because we didn't switch sooner. Take it from someone who has worked in phone sales for over ten years in A wide range of verticals, If you aren't working with a predictive dialer like Innitel, that means your already behind the curve.

Pros
Ease of use Call center manager Time savings

Cons
Set up Integration

Response from INNITEL TELECOM

Thanks david!

Charles Bornstein

Predictive Dialer Amazing Product by Innitel

Reviewed 2016-11-10

My company has been clients of Innitel for more than 2 years, one of the reason for applying for their services was because of the Dialer. We use it every day with 4 brands and 5 offices works perfectly every day like a well oiled machine. The Dialer has solved for us many problems and has saved for us alot of money and of course manpower. Any callcenter that makes calls to clients daily must get the Innitel Predictive Dialer .

Pros
Saves Money, Saves Manpower, Saves Time, Works on Pc Phone

Nathan Medinas

1 million leads processed through Innitel in 1 month!

Reviewed 2016-07-20

We get leads from multiple sources that require qualification and processing. Contacting these leads in such numbers have always been a challenge. Through Innitels system we were calling 10 calls per second and getting nearly 5% answer rates with a 200% increase in productivity from our older system. Beyond that, Innitel and their support staff added our integration for us, trained our managers and remain available for brain storming and support. This is much more than a product, its a passionate company.

Pros
Integrations and flexibility

Cons
No complaints

Roee Ben shushan

Very good product

Reviewed 2016-07-11

This company have a great product with great customer support The software is friendly and good people are behind it Software never breakdown

Pros
Always work and very friendly

Cons
Good software

Kobi Levi

Very handy and useful

Reviewed 2016-11-15

Can't see how I worked without it before, very productive has all the UI requiered for any user to easily access, calls alot of clients at the same time, and gives you fast and quick results, it's very important for any call center to have this kind of assistance. This program can make everyone's work easier, and also is very good at marketing purposes. works on all of our systems with awesome intergration.

Pros
The quick response, efficiency, and the quality.

Cons
I don't think anything is bad

william Gill

Great Product

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Helps with the workload

Pros
One of the best telephones controlled system yet, very cost effective, great quality and faster connection help you to just focus on the customer.

Cons
it's a great technology no dought and like every other technology there is always things that can be improved on, my company is a small one still work in progress thank god I have tech guys to worry about that part, but overall the product is great.

Louie Sumalinog

Affordable VOIP and PBX

Reviewed 2019-10-27

So far it's good.

Pros
Very affordable Very user-friendly Reporting and Analytics are customizable

Cons
Delay of 3 seconds when the call comes in

Yaniv Gabbay

The most essential tool in my business today

Reviewed 2016-07-20

This software has streamlined my sales process in an insurmountable way. I now get to serious potential clients efficiently and quickly giving me a real edge in a very competitive market. I could not imagine my operation without it.

Response from INNITEL TELECOM

Awesome!..

Kern Edouard

EASY TO USE SOFT

Reviewed 2016-11-15

Very simple and easy to use. No problems as i used to have with other providers. Work very well, even with bad internet connection. The cost is good.

Pros
EASY TO USE, RAPID, WORKS WELL

oshri dayan

Bullmarket review

Reviewed 2016-11-15

we have a good expiriense with the dialer any problem we incouter we know we have a great support team that fixing us any probem

Didier Desvaux De Marigny

Not Bad at all

Reviewed 2016-11-15

We been experiencing Innitel since more than 6 month and it seems to work correctly, no problem with it.

Pros
It is easy to use

Cons
Nothing specially

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Alex Walter

Have tested many different solutions by far this is the best

Reviewed 2017-01-28

This solution makes it easy to understand what is going on. I'm running a Call Center and have always had issues in getting reliable reports on time. This product has just greatly simplified my life.

Pros
Real time reporting made simple. Now I feel like I always know whats going on.

Enea Mema

I love Innitel

Reviewed 2016-11-07

I have tried a bunch of companies but these guys are the best. I love their work. I wish them the best in business!

Jona Syael

Google Drive & Innitel

Reviewed 2016-07-11

We signed on as we are able to upload our lists straight from our google drive account. We used to store our lists on our PC which was unsafe. Quick and painless transition.

Pros
Great Service! 3 minutes to get a support agent on the phone. Great feature set

Response from INNITEL TELECOM

We also have Dropbox as well!

Liron Warhaftig

A good tool to improve outbound productivity

Reviewed 2016-11-15

The team is very friendly and professional, we had a few issues at the set up which were quickly escalated and resolved, all and all the service is stable and easy to set up, the cost is reasonable and the results are impressive.

Pros
Easy to set up

Cons
Occasional technical issues , not more than what you would usually expect.

Daniel Praguer

Excellent Dialer system,works great, easy to set up and configure.

Reviewed 2016-02-03

At the end as a call center manager, i am looking for a solution that i can rely on, that works with no bugs, that the support team behind it is responsive and take my business very seriously. Innitel's Atomic dialer and the team behind it, are definitely meeting those requirements. The price is fair, the quality is excellent, and i even got them to integrate the Dialer system to my Sugar CRM at no extra fee, and that's really nice. Good luck guys and thanks again, DP

Anonymous

everything was great! nothing to complain

Reviewed 2018-01-10

Pros
The very quick response time, the quality of the service, and the Efficiency resulted in a productive collaboration.

Tobias Graf

GOOD SYSTEM and LOW PRICE!

Reviewed 2016-11-14

- The support is very fast - The system is realy easy - The price is very low for this performance

Pros
Support

Cons
Vicidail Admin

Gideon Lyons

Great product

Reviewed 2016-11-15

Had a test run seems like something really valuable and useful. Has some great features and very easy to use.

Peter Bowman

Maximum Perfomance

Reviewed 2016-02-03

I went from making a few hundred calls a day manually and closing 3-4 sales, to making thousands of calls and a daily average of 25 sales. The interface is easy to use and intuitive. And setup was fast and friendly. The support is there to help and advise even when there is a problem. Really highly recommend using them for you call center.

Emi Golan

Easiest Dailer ever !

Reviewed 2015-07-12

I just started using the Innitel dailer and its beyond my expectations. The easy of use is amazing, my employees are easily using it after short tutorial of 30 min and they are shifting my call center to new levels... I totally happy with the advantage system of Innitel and the bug jump in revenue on sells thanks to Innitel dailer !!!

Max Shemesh

Easy to use systems.

Reviewed 2016-11-15

Simple easy to use platform. Enables me to live my life without having to deal so many complicated choices. I never have issues and it's always a slam dunk system.