Kixie PowerCall Logo
Kixie PowerCall

Ultra-reliable, easily-automated calling & texting for sales

visit website

Kixie PowerCall Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.33/10

Reviews by rating

I also love the local-presence. The voicemail drop is fantastic, and the templated texts are so effective.
From sales and customer service they have all been super helpful and great to work with.
I like the easy interface and the quick ability to reaching out prospect clients.
Several of our team members had trouble with the system, such as it not registering a wireless mic, and problems with calls not coming in properly.
The call quality is horrible. The iphone app keeps crashing and is sometimes useless.

Jennie Z.

Marketing Manager

Internet, 11-50 employees

Want to like it but has some bugs

Transcript

Jennie Z.: Hi, I'm Jennie, and I am the head of marketing. I would give Kixie a three out of five. And...

John S.

Director of New Business Capabilities

Renewables & Environment, 51-200 employees

Features and Benefits Galore

Transcript

John S.: Hi, my name is John. I work at a solar installation company. I'm a business development manager,...

Mark F.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Kixie PowerCall Is the Best I've Used

Business problems that we have begun to solve with Kixie, his full accountability by connecting inbound and outbound call details with CRM records. The number of calls that you can make in a minute is far beyond any other dialer that I've used, and certainly far faster than using your finger or even clicking on numbers. All we have to do now is queue up a group of numbers, push a button and it starts dialing. Once each call is finished you ad the call disposition details and it instantly and automatically add those details to the record and then moves onto the next number, until you reach the bottom of the list. Bravo!

Pros

What I like most about this software is the tight integration that it offers with our CRM, which happens to be Insightly. Every inbound and outbound call or text is logged on the contact or lead involved in the communication. And every call gives you the opportunity to add all the call disposition details to the contact or lead record. If you wrap your mind around that feature alone, it's truly a game changer. We believe that if it's not the CRM it never happened. That means it's all about accountability and this software gives us that to the power of 10.

Cons

So far the only thing that I don't like about this software is a very minor complaint. At my level of subscription there is a mobile dialing app for the android it comes from a third-party. That simply made the information and setup details harder to find. They could document that detailed feature better, but I no means does it represent a dealbreaker.

KD

Kevin D.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Troubles from Day One

Pros

The unlimited US/CAN calling and texting made it worthwhile for our organization, which does on average 20 hours of connected call time for our sales team.

Cons

The system has had frequent bugs, delays and outages every month. We have not had a month of stable use. The integration to our CRM did not exist, after being told otherwise, so tracking calls and their dispositions did not exist, making it difficult to measure our team. The platform itself feel incomplete, compared to the market. Lacking critical features and reporting function.

SW

Sheryl W.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Our company used KIXIE for almost 2 years. Save your money. Their customer service is non-existent

This company is terrible. They should go the way of Enron.

Pros

When we first started using KIXIE they were competitive, wanted our business--they were helpful. Two years later, you can't get a live customer service rep. They cost 5x the competitor, and NO REFUNDS! Save your money. Check out JUSTCALL.io. It's 1/4 the price. Month-to-month. They have live customer service. What a difference!

Cons

KIXIE now offers ZERO customer service--Terrible! Zero REFUNDS. They don't care about the customer. Not responsive to building in new technology that is needed (hello? Bulk texting???) What more is there to say?

Sheryl, we're very sorry to hear your experience with Kixie was less than you had hoped for. We pride ourselves on 100% US-based customer service, and we do provide live customer service over the phone, email, and chat. The reason we do not offer pro-rated refunds for service is due to the costs associated with the US-based support resources that we offer, and also the fact we do not require contracts...

FH

Farid H.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Simple to use and great features

Overall has been great.

Pros

I like that i can click and dial quickly and SMS option has helped greatly to receive responses asap.

Cons

a bit of delay when leaving messaging then clicking 1 or # to submit but not big deal

JW

Justin W.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Game changer

Pros

It does everything we need and the power dialer is beyond what I could have imagined for sales workflows and instant lead calls! Also the team that helped us get started was over the top enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and helpful.

Cons

None. There's literally nothing bad about it.

JM

Jessica M.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Amazing Software

Pros

It's easy to use and navigate. Extremely useful tool & integrations.

Cons

There isn't much i can say negatively about Kixie

Aman K.

Chemicals, 1,001-5,000 employees

Kixie PowerCall is a sales engagement platform that seamlessly integrates with popular customer rela

In general, I tend to have a positive experience with Kixie PowerCall, as the platform's integration with popular CRM systems, automatic call logging, and real-time analytics and reporting features are all well-received and effective in improving sales productivity and efficiency. However, I have expressed concern about the pricing, which may be too high for small businesses or teams with limited budgets. User interface could be more intuitive. Nevertheless, most users consider Kixie PowerCall to be a valuable sales engagement tool, with many reporting that it has led to improved sales performance and revenue growth.

Pros

I tend to appreciate most about Kixie PowerCall include its seamless integration with popular CRM systems, its automatic call logging and local presence dialing features, and its real-time analytics and reporting capabilities. I also tend to appreciate the platform's ease of use and its ability to significantly improve sales productivity and efficiency.

Cons

I have expressed concerns that Kixie PowerCall's pricing may be expensive, particularly for small businesses or teams with limited budgets. In addition, I have mentioned that the user interface could be more intuitive and user-friendly. Despite these minor criticisms, the platform generally receives positive feedback from users, indicating that the benefits of using Kixie PowerCall for sales engagement generally outweigh any drawbacks.

Gina B.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Great! Highly Recommend!

We are using Kixie as a training and development tool to increase sales velocity. We also use it as a way to increase contact rate with our prospects with the local presence feature.

Pros

We were specifically looking for a dialer with a local presence, also texting, and the ability to listen to calls. Kixie checked all the boxes. The system is very easy to use - which made getting the team on board simple. I sat through a demo with hubspot and they didn't have what I needed, and kixie came recommended. I loved they were able to give us a free trial so we could test it out and see how we liked it. Our sales rep at Kixie helped my team with set up & was available to answer any of their questions.

Cons

Kixie has all the features we need. We considered a video conference software, however, most of our team doesn't run presentations so we wouldn't have a need for video conferencing. Integration was very simple. the team currently used their cell phones, so it was a simple as connecting hubspot in the settings. set up took 2 minutes per user max.

Linsey S.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

Easy integration and quick to use

As a fully remote company, my team needed ONE phone number for our contacts to call to reach an available ear. Giving our contacts the option to route their call directly to a specialist with their own extension came in handy.

Pros

Loved the synced up logging feature of notes to the contact record in our Hubspot CRM. My team could complete a call/text/voicemail and the timestamp and notes from the correspondence were automatically added to the record. Helped keep us on the same page!

Cons

I am not sure that there was a downside other than getting a few stubborn team members to adopt it. Perhaps there could be more video tutorials to make it easy to onboard slow-adopters.

Devon B.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Great experience! They got me signed up quickly and helped me set everything up.

Makes dialing and tracking relationships super easy!

Pros

Easily integrates with Pipedrive (the CRM we use) and will automatically record/log incoming and outgoing calls. Dialer is easy to use - automatically pops up when I log on to my computer.

Cons

There are some reporting features that are missing (call center reporting), there is sometimes an issue with texts not coming through in a timely fashion (sometimes not at all). Not all emails are automatically recorded into the CRM.

MB

Mike B.

Tobacco, 11-50 employees

Kixie PowerCall

Pros

Switching over to Kixie has been incredible, it has simplified and streamlined everything for all of us by being able to just click a button and make a call. There is no hassle with setup, and the customer support is amazing, and extremely responsive. The ability to go back on call recordings that are automatically synced to existing deals and contacts is amazing, let alone it adding the contact into our system if it isn't already in there. The easy to use editing option for contacts is phenomenal, also the ability to make notes on calls and scheduling call backs. I, along with everybody here would agree and recommend Kixie to anybody who is not already using it.

Cons

If any Con could be explained, would be the mms feature that was recently added, unfortunately attachments can only be opened on the PowerCall Extension but not the App for iPhone or through E-Mail.

We will be adding MMS to the mobile app in the future!

AB

Adam B.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

An absolutely fantastic bunch and product to match

Fantastic. If you need a power dialler, use this.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the main men here. The customer service is the best I have ever received. Very quick service, work round the clock, help with most IT issues I had even if it was nothing to do with Kixie. Absolute best product on market and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an asset to the team

Cons

Absolutely none other than they are a massive company so can be busy some times so you might have to wait an hour or so for the next available slot even though they fix any problem in minutes.

KL

Kathy L.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Best dialer solution I have worked with!

Since we switched over to Kixie, we have increased our sales by 40% and our departments output by 14%. It was allowed us to scale our business and easily track what works great and where we have room for improvement through their real-time reporting.

Pros

Kixie is great right out of the box. Very easy and intuitive to use and comes with all the bells and whistles needed. Integrates perfectly with our CRM and is priced very fairly for the value we get from it.

Cons

I am not crazy about the new upgraded view. I wish they have more video tutorials so that users can easily (and quickly) learn about all the added features.

Hi Kathy, thank you for the review! It's really great to hear that Kixie has helped your team increase sales by 40%, that's awesome!! For more video tutorials on the new dialer view and features, please check out our playlist of video tutorials on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYZ9XqY1PsQPZ9dC8UdEDkbnAGsVbe9D2

Computer Hardware, 51-200 employees

Hubspot on Steroids

I will never use Hubspot without Kixie again. Connection Boost with Local Presence alone 10X'ed our connection rate.

Pros

Click to call, Voicemail Drop, and automated documentation saves so much time and leads to more connections

Cons

Being without Kixie when HubSpot updates/changes it's CSS, and it takes a day or two for Kixie to update.

Hi there, thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear you're getting more connections with Kixie and HubSpot. We're big fans of HubSpot as well, and we're working with them to make future updates more smooth and seamless. Have a great day!

RP

Rachel P.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Brilliant tool for Inside Sales Reps for tight budgets & high performance goals!

My call volume was average before I used Kixie.

Pros

Kixie has helped me hit my own personal goals. As the first step of the sales cycle process, the Inside Sales Rep is essential to the success of sales growth. My daily goal is to drop as many voicemails as possible. Without the human on the voicemail, prospects are not as engaged. Also, the customer service is super supportive. I can call them anytime during business hours & they are helpful to help me troubleshoot.

Cons

There are daily software updates, which can be irritating, when I am trying to hit my outbound voicemail drop, there are updates when I need to refresh all of my systems.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Kixie Dialer

Overall it gets the job done

Pros

Easy to use and set up - I downloaded the trial myself and got it up and running in a few minutes.

Cons

It seems buggy...team has been complaining of a lot of downtime

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your honest and candid feedback. We are continuously working to improve our product and eliminate any glitches or bugs from our system. In most cases, our team can resolve bugs within 5-7 business days from when they are reported. If you have not done so already, we would greatly appreciate it if you could report any bugs or other issues you may encounter to our support team at support@kixie.com so that we may look into and resolve them in a timely manner.

MM

Manoj M.

Market Research, 1,001-5,000 employees

Kixie review

It has really been amazing and gives complete satisfation with respect voice clairty and connectivity.

Pros

The call barging is smooth and the connectivity is really good with proper voice quality

Cons

The cost is on higher side when we compare with go auto dial also skype.

Hi Manoj, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad to hear you're satisfied with Kixie and happy with the clarity and connectivity of calls!

CR

Craig R.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Power Dialling an extensive database

Overall, Kixie has been great and is helping us to accomplish our ultimate goal. I manage a massive database of 30k+ prospects, and utilizing the power dialler feature has allowed the team to churn through the list very effectively. On the support side I've been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he's been amazing! A huge help at customizing and optimizing the tool to fit our specific needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is extremely knowledgeable and always very quick to respond to any inquiries. I work with many vendors and account managers daily and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is top of class, sincerely. I appreciate everything you've done for us [SENSITIVE CONTENT]! I truly appreciate you, thank so much

Pros

Affordability, simple deployment, ease of use, ease of on-boarding, excellent reporting and analytical features, excellent on-going support and account management

Cons

The tool is a bit buggy at times, but this has improved significantly in just a few months. Kixie is great at deploying numerous app updates and patches to resolve any issues.

Hi Craig! Thank you for sharing your candid feedback. We are always glad to hear how Kixie has helped businesses and individuals achieve their goals. Thank you for continuing to choose Kixie for your business calling & texting needs!

IR

Ivan R.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Happen Ventures review

Pros

I believe the power dialer is the best feature as we are able to target more people in 1 go

Cons

sometimes its a bit slow but there was recently an update that helped with this issue

HD

Happye D.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

I enjoy working with Kixe, Kixie allows my work experience to be more efficient, and productive.

The benefits are limitless. The time it saves me, just in using the power dial feature, is huge! I love how I am able to view calls, listen to calls, download call for Quality Control Purposes. I can even send calls that I had to my supervisor, and use to train new employees. Love Kixie!! Highly recommend!! I consider it to be valuable on so many levels!

Pros

Kixie allows me to track my calls; view call history; dispose of my calls in order to understand how each call was used; I can easily view, and download each call for Quality Control purposes; I can easily call contacts by using the click to call...without having to manually dial, and organize contacts.

Cons

Just learning the functionality, which really didn't take long. : ) Anything that is new, can be confusing, and of course change can be difficult...But the change, and learning experience was well worth it!

TH

Tyler H.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Great service for CRM

Really happy with Kixie and I would reccomend them to

Pros

Links well with our CRM and seems like it is designed by someone who has CRM front of mind. Call quality is excellent and has been perfect for working from home recently. Love the fact you can link call notes immediately to a contact from the powercall software.

Cons

There is the ocasional bug, but they are fixed quickly and customer support is excellent.

NJ

Nalika J.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Power Dialing

It is a good software that helped us achieve our quota of reaching out to our clients and leads.

Pros

This was fairly easy to set up and has all the features that our company needs to carry out our duties.

Cons

This is a bit costly and sometimes mostly in the mornings, it is difficult to reach a customer service agent to aid you.

Hi Nalika, thank you for your review and valuable feedback! We're glad Kixie is meeting your needs and helping you reach your quota.

DC

Davina C.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Amazing System

I use it daily it's great and I'm happy to have it. The SMS templates are great and efficient

Pros

Everything. Caller ID, how it integrates with our CRM, the text messages, the SMS templates. the VM drop

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches, but it happens with technology

Hi Davina, thank you for sharing your experience with Kixie! We're glad to hear that you're happy with the system, and we're glad to have you as a customer. Have a great day!

KN

Khaled N.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Kixie is a must for our Sales team!

We use pipedrive to track our sales but that only went so far. We added kixie and the integration was absolutely seamless. Now we have the ability to listen in on sales calls our team did to be able to tweak our message as well as get real customer reaction to the pitches. Now we dont have to rely on memory with regards to what happened during the call.

Pros

The biggest pro is the seamless integration. It just connects quickly and works beautifully. Additionally, I love the built in CRM caller ID feature.

Cons

There is not much to not like about kixie. The reason is because it is a very focused product. Its not trying to do too much. It does what is says and does it well.

EH

Esmeralda H.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Kixie for Management

It served the purpose of answering calls from anywhere in the world. Good connection. Easy to use and understand

Pros

Is easy to use, im not tech savy and i found it pretty easy to use. Its launches fast.

Cons

I couldn't find the record option on the extension

Hi Esmerelda, thank you for leaving a review! We're glad you find Kixie helpful and easy to use. For info on call recordings, please see the article linked below, or reach out to our support team via chat or at support@kixie.com. Thanks! https://support.kixie.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009448814-How-Do-I-Control-Settings-for-Call-Recordings-