Kixie PowerCall

Ultra-reliable, easily-automated calling & texting for sales

visit website

Kixie PowerCall Reviews

Pros

From sales and customer service they have all been super helpful and great to work with.

Wes O.

Alec T.

I also love the local-presence. The voicemail drop is fantastic, and the templated texts are so effective.

Andrew H.

Cons

Several of our team members had trouble with the system, such as it not registering a wireless mic, and problems with calls not coming in properly.

Kristen Z.

The call quality is horrible. The iphone app keeps crashing and is sometimes useless.

Joey E.

Kevin D.

Features and Benefits Galore

Transcript

John S.: Hi, my name is John. I work at a solar installation company. I'm a business development manager,...

The best for local presence

Transcript

Silas: Hey, I'm Silas. I'm a co-founder of a sales company and I give Kixie a four-star rating. We were...

Saved us a ton of money for a simple trackable dialer

Simplicity. Consistent. Great pricing. I can't recommend it enough, took quite a few calls to find something that easily could track my team, record phone calls, and sit right on their computers. My team loves it and so do I. Best thing is, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and the team actually wants to help you unlike most SaaS companies... If you have a problem, sometimes they call you right away, if not within a day... Its amazing.

Pros

I love the simplicity of the product. We were using Outreach.io Voice, and paying out the waaazooo for it, and there were hidden fees... It was a nightmare. I called at Kixie and he answered all my questions, no BS in the sales pitch... set me up and even helped me get started in rolling it out to the team. They even offered consulting to help integrate with my CRM but I declined for the time...

Cons

I really like most everything about it. The setup did take awhile to figure out, but I think that was more on my end. If I had to pick one thing, I would say adding notes takes one extra click than I want... But that is me stretching to find something, and might just be my use case.

The Best Softphone Service I've Used

Overall, our experience has been positive. We're running the trial right now, but having a platform that allows us to call easily with a local presence, has a slick dealer with features like voicemail drop, automatic post-call notes and dispositions, and SMS built right in, all that integrates fully with most popular CRMs is a godsend. All for a monthly price that's less expensive (or at least comparable) to other options on the market. As of yet, I don't have much negative to say about the platform.

Pros

The reason that we started looking for an alternative softphone provider is because we were looking to improve our connection rates with people across the US and Canada. Kixie has the easiest and most cost effective local presence that I've found in my last month or two of research. Essentially just turn it on and start dialing. In the short time we've been using the trial we've already been happy with the improvements to our connection rates.

Cons

Mind you, we've only been on the trial for a short time, but so far there hasn't been much to not like about the system. It's easy to use, fully integrates with HubSpot, and has a host of useful features.

PROMISED A LOT BUT MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES REQUIRED 3RD PARTY APPS

SALES OVER SOLD BUT CUSTOMER SERVICE TRIED REALLY HARD TO GET WHAT I NEEDED DOWN TO AN AFFORABLE PRICE BUT JUST COULD NOT MEET MY NEEDS

Pros

I LIKED ALL THE FEATURES THEY PROMISED AS AN ALL IN ONE SOLUTION

Cons

ALL THE FEATURES THAT I NEEDED REQUIRED EXPENSIVE 3RD PARTY SOFTWARE TO DO WHAT I NEEDED

Kixie Support at Kick-Off

Our team loves how easy the dialer is to operate and how easily they can connect right to a Contacts profile in HubSpot, add/edit notes and details, and power through to the next call! It's great not having to have a completely separate dashboard up to make/take calls and SMS now. The dialer just pops to the front of the screen and you're ready to go! Getting set up was even simple and easy to navigate and their support team is the best we've ever encountered! They stayed right with us until we were fully functioning. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is fantastic to work with and he went above and beyond to assist us in our very first week! His dedicated support made us feel as if we were the only company he was tasked to support. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - Courtney T.

Pros

Ease of use and connection to Contacts. The simplicity of setup and a fantastic support team.

Cons

At the moment, the only con is having to use forwarding numbers while waiting for our numbers to port from our previous carrier and those numbers cannot support SMS. This really isn't a Kixie issue though!

Must Try - Been using over three years and constantly gets better

Our office is extremely satisfied with the software. Everyone is multi-tasking and we couldn't be more pleased. Must demo if you are still shopping.

Pros

It's extremely beneficial of connecting with our current CRM immediately after a call. I am able to recap everything important and anything missed.

Cons

In the beginning, the software updates were during the day and during my peak calling times. I would have to reload the software and was frustrating. Lately, updates are down overnight which avoids downtimes.

Rudy's Kixie Review

Love it, we used to use another call software and it would drop calls like a Dallas Cowboy receiver drops footballs, but in came Kixie!! and saved use from having that awkward call back to the customer explaining why the call keeps dropping. So in conclusion, If you are not working with Kixie you are not working officiant. Thank you,

Pros

it is inter-gradable with our main software, keeps track of your calls and notes. Its not just for calls, there is a text message option available, which makes it super easy to stay in contact with your customer for quick questions. Love Kixie, couldn't recommend it enough to other companies.

Cons

once in a while there are some bugs, but the kixie team is quick to resolve that problem with software updates.

Troubles from Day One

Pros

The unlimited US/CAN calling and texting made it worthwhile for our organization, which does on average 20 hours of connected call time for our sales team.

Cons

The system has had frequent bugs, delays and outages every month. We have not had a month of stable use. The integration to our CRM did not exist, after being told otherwise, so tracking calls and their dispositions did not exist, making it difficult to measure our team. The platform itself feel incomplete, compared to the market. Lacking critical features and reporting function.

Huge Time Saver!

It has been amazing so far! Very easy to use and connected well with our CRM. Huge time saver.

Pros

- Super easy to learn and use - Saves time dialing a number and human error - Eliminates headaches from squinting at my computer screen to get a phone number dialed correctly

Cons

When the dial is up, below where you type in the number is the name of the previous person you called. At first I was confused on who I was calling.

Simple to use and great features

Overall has been great.

Pros

I like that i can click and dial quickly and SMS option has helped greatly to receive responses asap.

Cons

a bit of delay when leaving messaging then clicking 1 or # to submit but not big deal

Amazing Software

Pros

It's easy to use and navigate. Extremely useful tool & integrations.

Cons

There isn't much i can say negatively about Kixie

A good phone software, with a few bugs.

Honestly, I have truly enjoyed using Kixie over a LOT of other phone programs that I have used in the past. The ease of going to an account and clicking a single button to dial has reduced my time between calls by over 65%, which is nice when you are cold calling sales prospects all day long. Less down time means more dials, means more sales.

Pros

We use Kixie integrated with Hubspot, which allows for one touch dialing. This makes cold calling and outreach a breeze. The software is super easy to you and set up was done within seconds. Overall if you are just handling outbound calls and dont need internal queues for a CS department of something of that nature this is the best option.

Cons

It will just not dial from time to time, and will not log calls in Hubspot at all or on the wrong account. I cannot say for sure that this is a Kixie issue, a Hubspot issue, or a problem with the API between the two, but to be honest it is a very minimal inconvenience as you can just dial the number again and it works, or just log the call. The only real issue is if the recording doesnt attach, but Kixie houses that data in their internal site so its not really an issue overall.

Shout-out to the Kixie Team for Being an Integral Part of My Business!

Sign up for the trial to get a sense of how it works since it’s free for 7 days and takes two seconds to setup. Kixie integrates great with my CRM, saves me ton of time, helps keep me organized, and eliminates manual logging tasks. Like I said before, I can’t even remember what it feels like to make calls before using Kixie. I dial 100 customers a day to grow lead generation and create interest for our sales team. I constantly track my call reporting which keeps me focused on reaching the dial numbers and average call duration. This is huge in making me stay competitive with my team so I always reach my sales goals.

Pros

forget what life before having Kixie felt like - almost the same way that I forgot what it felt like before I had a cellphone. I felt like writing a review for Kixie since I sometimes forget how impactful Kixie is to my phone sales efforts. Before Kixie, I had to manually dial 100’s of outbound sales calls. Without a Click-to-Call button right next to the phone numbers, I wasn't able to see which...

Cons

I would suggest for Kixie to add a real time performance leaderboard to show my team on a TV screen, and maybe a search feature in the dashboard for call history.

Kixie PowerCall

Pros

Switching over to Kixie has been incredible, it has simplified and streamlined everything for all of us by being able to just click a button and make a call. There is no hassle with setup, and the customer support is amazing, and extremely responsive. The ability to go back on call recordings that are automatically synced to existing deals and contacts is amazing, let alone it adding the contact into our system if it isn't already in there. The easy to use editing option for contacts is phenomenal, also the ability to make notes on calls and scheduling call backs. I, along with everybody here would agree and recommend Kixie to anybody who is not already using it.

Cons

If any Con could be explained, would be the mms feature that was recently added, unfortunately attachments can only be opened on the PowerCall Extension but not the App for iPhone or through E-Mail.

We will be adding MMS to the mobile app in the future!

Great Phone Solutions to integrate with Pipedrive CRM

I would highly recommend, and know this will be a company our business will continue to use for a long time. I'm excited to see what Kixie has to offer in the near future, and see big things coming from this company!

Pros

I most enjoy the integration options Kixie has, and the way it can create contacts in our sales CRM Pipedrive. This is very useful for making sure no leads fall through the cracks, and ensuring none of our sales reps forget to contact someone if a call is missed. Overall great phone solutions, cutting edge API/Integration, very helpful and caring customer support, and all around fair price for what you get. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to automation/integrate their sales process using Pipedrive, and hope this review helps others in making their choice for phone solutions!

Cons

Getting set up at first was tricky, and we ran into a few issues with trying to use old hardware provided by our previous phone solution company Ring Central. They Kixie support team was able to fix the issues, and made sure we were satisified with everything after this issue happened.

Thanks for your feedback about desk phones. Our solution is meant to be completely cloud based, but we will work with our IT team in regards to better desk phone programming.

Kixie PowerCall Is the Best I've Used

Business problems that we have begun to solve with Kixie, his full accountability by connecting inbound and outbound call details with CRM records. The number of calls that you can make in a minute is far beyond any other dialer that I've used, and certainly far faster than using your finger or even clicking on numbers. All we have to do now is queue up a group of numbers, push a button and it starts dialing. Once each call is finished you ad the call disposition details and it instantly and automatically add those details to the record and then moves onto the next number, until you reach the bottom of the list. Bravo!

Pros

What I like most about this software is the tight integration that it offers with our CRM, which happens to be Insightly. Every inbound and outbound call or text is logged on the contact or lead involved in the communication. And every call gives you the opportunity to add all the call disposition details to the contact or lead record. If you wrap your mind around that feature alone, it's truly a game changer. We believe that if it's not the CRM it never happened. That means it's all about accountability and this software gives us that to the power of 10.

Cons

So far the only thing that I don't like about this software is a very minor complaint. At my level of subscription there is a mobile dialing app for the android it comes from a third-party. That simply made the information and setup details harder to find. They could document that detailed feature better, but I no means does it represent a dealbreaker.

Features and Benefits Galore

Our business is 80-100 employees and we've had Kixie for about a year and a half. Great back end customer support for those rare time it's needed. It has helped increase my teams productivity and morale, also scaled out to other departments to help improve their synchronicity within business units and customer interactions. We continue to find new features and benefits the longer we've had it.

Pros

Click to call, voice mail drop, SMS templates, CRM integrations, easy to use phone app and real time tracking with dashboards have all made the productivity and management easier and more enjoyable for each team member.

Cons

Not really, they continue to take the feedback and work on improvements. Such as sending text images and integrating with custom modules.

Just as you'd expect

Overall, it works great and I'm probably spoiled now for other VOIP services.

Pros

Kixie works just like it should. I use it every day with a seamless integration with Insightly CRM where I click to dial and it records the calls and files the calls away in Insightly records just where it should. It was really easy to set up the integration. And Kixie is very easy to set up, adjust, monitor its use, and add new users. You can easily set up the forward feature to your phone, customize...

Cons

Nothing that is of any significance. It really works well.

Thank you for the awesome feedback!

An absolutely fantastic bunch and product to match

Fantastic. If you need a power dialler, use this.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the main men here. The customer service is the best I have ever received. Very quick service, work round the clock, help with most IT issues I had even if it was nothing to do with Kixie. Absolute best product on market and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an asset to the team

Cons

Absolutely none other than they are a massive company so can be busy some times so you might have to wait an hour or so for the next available slot even though they fix any problem in minutes.

Daily user for Kixie - my personal experience

Every software has glitches - so I can look past my frustrations and know that through time and bug fixes, Kixie will continue to improve. The tracking and replay features make my personal experience a breeze.

Pros

Kixie makes tracking calls easy - I can track my inbound and outbound calls, watch the patterns throughout the month, and make adjustments to my daily process with this data. Kixie makes coaching and recall a breeze - If there is a call I did not do well on or a call I did do well on I can send it to my team and they can give feedback. If there was a detail I forgot or did not write down, I can re-listen to the call and pull the information I need. Kixie makes tracking texts throughout the organization easy - when different members of my team are texting a client, I can see the communication that has happened in the past which keeps me prepared.

Cons

Kixie glitches about 5% of all inbound/outbound calls. I was told this is because of my cell service by the support team, but I will hang up the Kixie call and the customer will say "I can hear you much better". This also brings me to my next point - the service team, though prompt in response time, seems to not take responsibility if I report call issues. Kixie is not easy to use if you're away from your computer. Through the app, if you want to text a client, their contact will not show (as it does through the CRM integration). So if you receive an inbound text through the app, you won't know who its from.

Worth a look

I was very please with the way they send you tutorial videos when you get started which cut the learning curve sharply.

Pros

very innovative company to watch out for. The uptime to use product is very impression..No high level IT knowledge needed.

Cons

Set up a conference call on the fly is one area I think that they can invest in.

You can setup conference with Kixie inside the dashboard

PowerCalls

Here at Oggvo, we love using Kixie. Not only is it great for calls, text messaging and reporting but we use it to automate our workflow. I can't thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Kixie team for all the support and guidance they have provided us. We could not have grown so rapidly without your services.

Pros

I love the capability of creating a workflow through Kixie and Zoho. It automates the process of sending out emails as I log the call through Kixie!

Cons

If I had to nitpick the product, I would say having the ability to send attachments/pictures through SMS.

Great! Highly Recommend!

We are using Kixie as a training and development tool to increase sales velocity. We also use it as a way to increase contact rate with our prospects with the local presence feature.

Pros

We were specifically looking for a dialer with a local presence, also texting, and the ability to listen to calls. Kixie checked all the boxes. The system is very easy to use - which made getting the team on board simple. I sat through a demo with hubspot and they didn't have what I needed, and kixie came recommended. I loved they were able to give us a free trial so we could test it out and see how we liked it. Our sales rep at Kixie helped my team with set up & was available to answer any of their questions.

Cons

Kixie has all the features we need. We considered a video conference software, however, most of our team doesn't run presentations so we wouldn't have a need for video conferencing. Integration was very simple. the team currently used their cell phones, so it was a simple as connecting hubspot in the settings. set up took 2 minutes per user max.

Brilliant tool for Inside Sales Reps for tight budgets & high performance goals!

My call volume was average before I used Kixie.

Pros

Kixie has helped me hit my own personal goals. As the first step of the sales cycle process, the Inside Sales Rep is essential to the success of sales growth. My daily goal is to drop as many voicemails as possible. Without the human on the voicemail, prospects are not as engaged. Also, the customer service is super supportive. I can call them anytime during business hours & they are helpful to help me troubleshoot.

Cons

There are daily software updates, which can be irritating, when I am trying to hit my outbound voicemail drop, there are updates when I need to refresh all of my systems.

Switch to Kixie

We are able to communicate easier with our clients. The dialer has a very easy system that shows us how to record voice mails a lot quicker and as well as texting through the app.

Pros

This software is compatible with our CRM. Kixie and Zoho automatically record all the calls that our company makes or receives.

Cons

When we have a phone transfered it doesn't get recorded sometimes.

This is the ONE!

Kixie Powercall is getting us on the phone faster and connected with quality prospects. We can essentially do everything we need to do from the Kixie software and see it in its respective field in our CRM. This minimizes the administrative tasks that sales people fill their time up with.

Pros

I loved the full integration with out Hubspot CRM. It already had the pre-loaded dispositions and synced instantly when making calls. The Kixie software is lightweight but gets the job done in a major way. Additionally, being able to hear have call recordings loaded into our Hubspot CRM we can find out what our sales people are saying right and make the tweaks when they could have said something different.

Cons

We have found no CONs to the Kixie software.