Kixie PowerCall Logo

Kixie PowerCall

Ultra-reliable, easily-automated calling & texting for sales

Kixie PowerCall Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.34/10

Reviews by rating

I also love the local-presence. The voicemail drop is fantastic, and the templated texts are so effective.
From sales and customer service they have all been super helpful and great to work with.
I like the easy interface and the quick ability to reaching out prospect clients.
Several of our team members had trouble with the system, such as it not registering a wireless mic, and problems with calls not coming in properly.
The call quality is horrible. The iphone app keeps crashing and is sometimes useless.

John S.

Director of New Business Capabilities

Renewables & Environment, 51-200 employees

Features and Benefits Galore

Transcript

John S.: Hi, my name is John. I work at a solar installation company. I'm a business development manager,...

Jennie Z.

Marketing Manager

Internet, 11-50 employees

Want to like it but has some bugs

Transcript

Jennie Z.: Hi, I'm Jennie, and I am the head of marketing. I would give Kixie a three out of five. And...

Devon B.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Great experience! They got me signed up quickly and helped me set everything up.

Makes dialing and tracking relationships super easy!

Pros

Easily integrates with Pipedrive (the CRM we use) and will automatically record/log incoming and outgoing calls. Dialer is easy to use - automatically pops up when I log on to my computer.

Cons

There are some reporting features that are missing (call center reporting), there is sometimes an issue with texts not coming through in a timely fashion (sometimes not at all). Not all emails are automatically recorded into the CRM.

NY

Nick Y.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

A good phone software, with a few bugs.

Honestly, I have truly enjoyed using Kixie over a LOT of other phone programs that I have used in the past. The ease of going to an account and clicking a single button to dial has reduced my time between calls by over 65%, which is nice when you are cold calling sales prospects all day long. Less down time means more dials, means more sales.

Pros

We use Kixie integrated with Hubspot, which allows for one touch dialing. This makes cold calling and outreach a breeze. The software is super easy to you and set up was done within seconds. Overall if you are just handling outbound calls and dont need internal queues for a CS department of something of that nature this is the best option.

Cons

It will just not dial from time to time, and will not log calls in Hubspot at all or on the wrong account. I cannot say for sure that this is a Kixie issue, a Hubspot issue, or a problem with the API between the two, but to be honest it is a very minimal inconvenience as you can just dial the number again and it works, or just log the call. The only real issue is if the recording doesnt attach, but Kixie houses that data in their internal site so its not really an issue overall.

SW

Sheryl W.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Our company used KIXIE for almost 2 years. Save your money. Their customer service is non-existent

This company is terrible. They should go the way of Enron.

Pros

When we first started using KIXIE they were competitive, wanted our business--they were helpful. Two years later, you can't get a live customer service rep. They cost 5x the competitor, and NO REFUNDS! Save your money. Check out JUSTCALL.io. It's 1/4 the price. Month-to-month. They have live customer service. What a difference!

Cons

KIXIE now offers ZERO customer service--Terrible! Zero REFUNDS. They don't care about the customer. Not responsive to building in new technology that is needed (hello? Bulk texting???) What more is there to say?

Sheryl, we're very sorry to hear your experience with Kixie was less than you had hoped for. We pride ourselves on 100% US-based customer service, and we do provide live customer service over the phone, email, and chat. The reason we do not offer pro-rated refunds for service is due to the costs associated with the US-based support resources that we offer, and also the fact we do not require contracts...

AT

Aaron T.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Kixie Power Calling

Pros

The ease of use from installing to use is fantastic. Pairs well with various integrations as well as browser addons. Very simplistic and relatively easy to ensure the functionality is working.

Cons

I haven’t come across anything in the software that I have found as a con in over two years of use.

Hi Aaron, thank you for leaving a review and for being a longtime customer!

ns

neil s.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Kixie works the best!

Pros

Saves our users times and energy to call the leads placed in our system.

Cons

So far so good. I wish I used them earlier to automate the time.

HM

Heather M.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Kixie Review

Pros

It is very organized and helpful to my daily work flow.

Cons

I don't believe there is anything i dislike about Kixie.

DK

Dean K.

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

Great Product

Pros

Whenever I run into an issue Great support.

Cons

Some bugs that need to be resolved with rolling updates

JP

Johnny P.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Has made our lead contact strategy much faster

Very positive.

Pros

The ability to call leads at the click of a button has been great. We also have found great benefit in the recording of calls for rep training. Texting has also been very useful.

Cons

Can be a bit buggy sometimes, but the support team has been great in helping us figure out any issues.

CM

Clark M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Excellent customer support!

Pros

Easy to use, helpful to record calls incoming and outgoing, excellent text service.

Cons

On occasion there are some technical issues, but this is unavoidable with any software or application, and isn't a major problem as issues are resolved quickly when they occur.

BJ

Brooklyn J.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

If you are a high value sales person that uses technology to improve your processes Kixie is great

Pros

I love that Kixie gives me the ability to make calls and send/receive SMS messages from my desktop and my mobile device. I also like that I can create a "local" number to use

Cons

The phone app doesnt have the same functionality as the desktop does

RB

Rudy B.

Tobacco, 1-10 employees

Rudy's Kixie Review

Love it, we used to use another call software and it would drop calls like a Dallas Cowboy receiver drops footballs, but in came Kixie!! and saved use from having that awkward call back to the customer explaining why the call keeps dropping. So in conclusion, If you are not working with Kixie you are not working officiant. Thank you,

Pros

it is inter-gradable with our main software, keeps track of your calls and notes. Its not just for calls, there is a text message option available, which makes it super easy to stay in contact with your customer for quick questions. Love Kixie, couldn't recommend it enough to other companies.

Cons

once in a while there are some bugs, but the kixie team is quick to resolve that problem with software updates.

KD

Kevin D.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Troubles from Day One

Pros

The unlimited US/CAN calling and texting made it worthwhile for our organization, which does on average 20 hours of connected call time for our sales team.

Cons

The system has had frequent bugs, delays and outages every month. We have not had a month of stable use. The integration to our CRM did not exist, after being told otherwise, so tracking calls and their dispositions did not exist, making it difficult to measure our team. The platform itself feel incomplete, compared to the market. Lacking critical features and reporting function.

MB

Mike B.

Tobacco, 11-50 employees

Kixie PowerCall

Pros

Switching over to Kixie has been incredible, it has simplified and streamlined everything for all of us by being able to just click a button and make a call. There is no hassle with setup, and the customer support is amazing, and extremely responsive. The ability to go back on call recordings that are automatically synced to existing deals and contacts is amazing, let alone it adding the contact into our system if it isn't already in there. The easy to use editing option for contacts is phenomenal, also the ability to make notes on calls and scheduling call backs. I, along with everybody here would agree and recommend Kixie to anybody who is not already using it.

Cons

If any Con could be explained, would be the mms feature that was recently added, unfortunately attachments can only be opened on the PowerCall Extension but not the App for iPhone or through E-Mail.

We will be adding MMS to the mobile app in the future!

AB

Adam B.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

An absolutely fantastic bunch and product to match

Fantastic. If you need a power dialler, use this.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the main men here. The customer service is the best I have ever received. Very quick service, work round the clock, help with most IT issues I had even if it was nothing to do with Kixie. Absolute best product on market and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an asset to the team

Cons

Absolutely none other than they are a massive company so can be busy some times so you might have to wait an hour or so for the next available slot even though they fix any problem in minutes.

Computer Hardware, 51-200 employees

Hubspot on Steroids

I will never use Hubspot without Kixie again. Connection Boost with Local Presence alone 10X'ed our connection rate.

Pros

Click to call, Voicemail Drop, and automated documentation saves so much time and leads to more connections

Cons

Being without Kixie when HubSpot updates/changes it's CSS, and it takes a day or two for Kixie to update.

Hi there, thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear you're getting more connections with Kixie and HubSpot. We're big fans of HubSpot as well, and we're working with them to make future updates more smooth and seamless. Have a great day!

DS

Duane S.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Worth a look

I was very please with the way they send you tutorial videos when you get started which cut the learning curve sharply.

Pros

very innovative company to watch out for. The uptime to use product is very impression..No high level IT knowledge needed.

Cons

Set up a conference call on the fly is one area I think that they can invest in.

You can setup conference with Kixie inside the dashboard

RP

Rachel P.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Brilliant tool for Inside Sales Reps for tight budgets & high performance goals!

My call volume was average before I used Kixie.

Pros

Kixie has helped me hit my own personal goals. As the first step of the sales cycle process, the Inside Sales Rep is essential to the success of sales growth. My daily goal is to drop as many voicemails as possible. Without the human on the voicemail, prospects are not as engaged. Also, the customer service is super supportive. I can call them anytime during business hours & they are helpful to help me troubleshoot.

Cons

There are daily software updates, which can be irritating, when I am trying to hit my outbound voicemail drop, there are updates when I need to refresh all of my systems.

MM

Manoj M.

Market Research, 1,001-5,000 employees

Kixie review

It has really been amazing and gives complete satisfation with respect voice clairty and connectivity.

Pros

The call barging is smooth and the connectivity is really good with proper voice quality

Cons

The cost is on higher side when we compare with go auto dial also skype.

Hi Manoj, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad to hear you're satisfied with Kixie and happy with the clarity and connectivity of calls!

CR

Craig R.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Power Dialling an extensive database

Overall, Kixie has been great and is helping us to accomplish our ultimate goal. I manage a massive database of 30k+ prospects, and utilizing the power dialler feature has allowed the team to churn through the list very effectively. On the support side I've been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he's been amazing! A huge help at customizing and optimizing the tool to fit our specific needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is extremely knowledgeable and always very quick to respond to any inquiries. I work with many vendors and account managers daily and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is top of class, sincerely. I appreciate everything you've done for us [SENSITIVE CONTENT]! I truly appreciate you, thank so much

Pros

Affordability, simple deployment, ease of use, ease of on-boarding, excellent reporting and analytical features, excellent on-going support and account management

Cons

The tool is a bit buggy at times, but this has improved significantly in just a few months. Kixie is great at deploying numerous app updates and patches to resolve any issues.

Hi Craig! Thank you for sharing your candid feedback. We are always glad to hear how Kixie has helped businesses and individuals achieve their goals. Thank you for continuing to choose Kixie for your business calling & texting needs!

TR

Thomas R.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Makes my job easier

Recording calls for training as well as documenting content during sales calls

Pros

The ability to click to call and being able to send and receive text messages

Cons

When receiving incoming calls it is not always easy to identify who is calling me and its difficult to find that person in my CRM prior to answering the call. One of the older versions made that easier, now when I have an incoming call I have to identify the person on the phone and then search my CRM for their account which causes delays and initial confusion.

MW

Morgan W.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Works seamlessly

Its worked extremely well for our team so far. We use it to dial 100-200 contacts per day, per rep, and its very easy to use and syncs without issue. The calls are also saved right into HubSpot which makes my job as the director a lot easier as I can quickly review calls / demos etc without having to rely on the reps recording the calls.

Pros

Easy to use, seamless integration, records the calls, has a great dashboard.

Cons

Need to configure your internet to prioritize Kixie otherwise it might lag.

JM

John M.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Kixie is a great tool for small businesses to save time.

Great - Did what it needed to do allowing me with quick follow-up with leads - Saved time with VM drops and SMS follow-up. Easy to get notifications on new messages

Pros

Kikie worked very well allowing me to quickly move on and leave Emails, SMS and VM drops on new leads. This saved valuable time for me to do my other responsibilities.

Cons

The price point gets higher than others when your organization grows - Great for small businesses below 10

DC

Davina C.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Amazing System

I use it daily it's great and I'm happy to have it. The SMS templates are great and efficient

Pros

Everything. Caller ID, how it integrates with our CRM, the text messages, the SMS templates. the VM drop

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches, but it happens with technology

Hi Davina, thank you for sharing your experience with Kixie! We're glad to hear that you're happy with the system, and we're glad to have you as a customer. Have a great day!

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Simple to use, fantastic customer service

Pros

We have a call center environment where our reps are outbound dialing all day. I need our software to be dead simple to use and Kixie fits the bill. Training takes less than 5 minutes.

Cons

User interface is a little out dated (hard to tell when certain features like 'do not disturb' are on vs off), but it sounds like they're making changes there which is great.

EH

Esmeralda H.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Kixie for Management

It served the purpose of answering calls from anywhere in the world. Good connection. Easy to use and understand

Pros

Is easy to use, im not tech savy and i found it pretty easy to use. Its launches fast.

Cons

I couldn't find the record option on the extension

Hi Esmerelda, thank you for leaving a review! We're glad you find Kixie helpful and easy to use. For info on call recordings, please see the article linked below, or reach out to our support team via chat or at support@kixie.com. Thanks! https://support.kixie.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009448814-How-Do-I-Control-Settings-for-Call-Recordings-