Zoho Meeting Logo
Zoho Meeting

Web conferencing tool to host online meetings and webinars.

visit website

Zoho Meeting Reviews

4.6

How would you rate Zoho Meeting?

Pros

Great experience obtaining good benefits, we keep an accurate follow-up of each budget or perspective, the best webinar to make presentations and product promotions, and communicate with the team.

William K.

Very easy to implement and customize, if you have other Zoho app you could have a very practical integration between all data. Voice quality is good, interface is nice.

MC

Mehmet C.

Ltd is my first official start up business and to be associated with Zoho for regular emails, campaigns and even meetings has been very easy. It is very easy to use and customer support is superb.

Saugat S.

Cons

Form registration customization is not so flexible and lack of a complete integration with outlook (no calendar automatically sended for registration on outlook).

Roberta F.

Recordings once shared are downloadable. No option to restrict the download).

SL

Shailesh L.

The inability to edit the design of the event registration page.

DF

David F.

Business Video Strategist

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Zoho Meeting

Transcript

Speaker 1: Hi. David, owner of my own company. And I give Zoho Meetings a rating of five. And for reviews...

A great Zoom alternative

Transcript

Susan: Hi, my name is Susan. I'm a Tech Ninja. I give Zoho Meeting a five out of five rating. For more...

A Fabulous Software to Hold Substantial Meeting

Pros

Zoho Meeting allows my group to examine our substantial tasks allocated by our superior constructively. This software is extremely reliable and secure to hold crucial meeting efficienty. Moreover, its numerous features are really intriguing to use. The recording is a considerable crucial feature that helps to record the meeting.

Cons

Some very noteworthy obstructions that I encountered in Zoho Meeting are with regards to the mobile application. The mobile app is very confusing to use due to its complicated user interface which is immensely confusing to understand. Also, the video call quality on the mobile app is lower compared to video calls that I conduct on the web interface.

I like the integration with other Zoho products

Zoho Meeting software is great. It offers an excellent user interface that makes it easy for me and my coworkers to work together. Zoho Meeting's video conferencing feature is lightning-fast and lag-free.

Pros

My team's use of Zoho Meeting has allowed us to constructively review the significant duties assigned by our superior. When it comes to holding important meetings, this software is both dependable and secure. Furthermore, its myriad features are a lot of fun to play around with. One of the most important aspects of the meeting is that it may be recorded thanks to the recorder.

Cons

The mobile app in Zoho Meeting has a number of notable issues that I've run upon. The app's user interface is extremely difficult to comprehend, making it difficult to use.

Zoho - Don't bet on their ability to keep their platform running

Terrible, stay away. You probably had good experiences with their Mail or CRM, but as it turns out they manage this division horrible.

Pros

API to check some aspects of the meeting is great for platform integrators such as ourselves, pricing seemed right.

Cons

After some research we selected them as our platform, we ended up buying around 10 licenses. Our business cases we had at least 3-4 meeting running every single day with different presenters. We had issues with them at beginning of each month, for some reason they decided to releases "hotfixes" to production Sunday overnight at the beginning of each month, every single time we had a "hotfix" something...

Zoho Meeting Good Solution for Online Meeting and the Video Conferencing

I have overall 3 years rich and happy experience of Zoho Meeting and found it very useful and good with the business requirements.

Pros

There are a lot of features and the reason for like the Zoho Meeting, like Host Control, Real time Chat, Meeting management and easy to use.

Cons

NO, Till my last 2 years experience I have not any problem with this Zoho Meeting.

Polling and voting options are excellent.

Zoho Meeting is a flexible online meeting platform that supports HD video and audio screen sharing. With Zoho Meeting, you can organize online meetings and improve communication between different areas of the company. It is advantageous to provide technical support to customers who have further queries about our services. It includes a wide range of useful capabilities for online and remote collaborations, such as keeping in touch and responding quickly, reducing problem resolution time. With Embedded Meeting Link Option – This feature is unique to Zoho Meeting and allows you to embed the meeting link on your website so anyone who visits can join the meeting.

Pros

I like Zoho Meeting is useful for our meetings, webinars and conferences it offers the following features: It is easy to operate and the audio quality is excellent. It makes it easy to use the recording capability to record a meeting or webinar for later use. It's helpful to have the next meeting and past meetings listed on the front page. It can be used for screen sharing as well as passing control to others. It has a built-in calendar app and RSVP scheduling feature. Very useful for presentations and advertising of products and services.

Cons

Video conferences with Zoho Meeting can be delayed at times. A high-speed Internet connection is required to work with Zoho Meeting. would like the video recording option added to Zoho Meeting. I would also like to include the GIPHY i option to collect, take and share our photos.

Love It!

Prefer Zoho over Zoom.

Pros

Love using this for all of my video consultations with my clients.

Cons

No cons. I just really enjoy being able to integrate this product with my Zoho email

An Excellent Zoho Software that Enables a Swift Video Meeting

Pros

Zoho Meeting is an excellent software from Zoho. It has a supremely fantastic UI that enables seamless coordination with my teammates. The video calling ability is very smooth in Zoho Meeting.

Cons

The desktop interface of Zoho Meeting is far superior and more straightforward to work with compared to its mobile application. Also, the desktop interface is faster to use in contrast to the slow mobile application.

Better than Google Meet

We were regularly using Google Meet (free) for our company and were looking for an inexpensive option to upgrade to. Zoho Meeting fit our bill.

Pros

Sound Clarity, integration with other Zoho products

Cons

Intuitiveness. We sometimes have to figure our way to find call-to-action buttons.

Easy web meeting tool for web presentations

Pros

How easy and streamlined it is for the users to access. No software to download and install.

Cons

I've used many other applications like Webex and Zoom. Honestly I did not find any issues with this application.

Good tool

Pros

I like Zoho overall as it gives me multiple options on the same platform.

Cons

Slightly difficult to understand because of various features offered

Extraordinary Product

We use Zoho Meeting for demonstrations, coaching sessions and engaging corporate teams. In working with Zoho Meeting we have conducted leadership training to up to 100 corporate clients globally with ease at the same time. Zoho Meeting has also helped us in nurturing our prospects and moving them along the pipeline. We use different presenters with differing backgrounds and style in our meetings. Being able to send reminders to keep the time of a webinar fresh is an asset.

Pros

Zoho Meeting has helped us enormously as an online training company. Zoho Meeting allows us to use a robust product that is simple to use. It is scalable and enormously cost-effective. We host over 3,000 online training webinars yearly. Zoho Meeting has helped us in conducting live and on-demand products. The simplicity of Zoho Meeting gives us a strong and stable platform that allowed our staff to get started almost immediately. Generally, meeting products can be slow. Whether we are providing corporate meetings of 100 employees or more Zoho Meeting performs easier.

Cons

It was vital for us to have a meeting tool that integrates seamlessly with our CRM. We have many leads we want to have a meeting with at some point. We needed to have an efficient way to do that. Zoho built in the activities section for our leads and clients when we add an event. This has led to an increase of meeting attendees and grown the awareness of our company.

A web-based conferencing soultion

The web-based Zoho Meeting is really an amazing way to communicate. Organizer can embed the register link using the HTML code into their blog or website. The user friendly interface make this tool professional. The integration with ZOHO products is great.

Pros

Zoho Meeting is web-based conferencing solution to collaborate over the internet. Zoho Meeting makes the webinars more interactive with Q&A and Live Polls with instant results for detailed analytics. The organizer can easily share the controls under attendees tab. Before a meeting start we set lock for meeting and send invites to attendee. The 'record webinar' option help us a lot to save the recording and share the session via other media A. Analytics can be downloaded on over the webinar session. Best thing in it is we can set the co-organizer to provide the support in the live webinars to create the poll and communicate with the attendees. The Voice over IP help to enhance the audio quality and provide the more bandwidth for live video streaming.

Cons

The latest version of Zoho meeting Android App crashing to frequently, i have also tried uninstalling on my Android phone but it does not help, but working fine with other latest Android version. Toll-Free numbers for VoIP are for limited countries it should be more.

Hello, Thanks for your feedback. We had done some crash fixes in our last update of Android app. Please update the app to the latest version and try another session. If the app crashes even after updating to the latest version, please write to us at support@zohomeeting.com. We will find the root cause and make sure the crash is fixed for you. Get the latest version of Android app form the below link. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zoho.meeting

A great alternative

Offered by Zoho, a company that has a very wide range of services, and I love that their prices are very scalable.

Pros

I love that you can integrate it to practically any other online tool, such as: Gmail, CRM, Outloot, Teams. In addition, it is very complete and safe for your video conferences.

Cons

Signing up was a bit frustrating, I didn't get the confirmation email to validate my account ... but it was the only negative thing I've seen.

Better and Cheaper than the other Platforms

Overall, I love Zoho meeting just as much as I love all the other zoho apps. I switched my technology company over a year ago and since then weve switched every business we own over to all zoho apps to manage our businesses.

Pros

Very easy to navigate and use. The webinar feature is a major bonus to an already good platform.

Cons

In order to utilize the recording feature you must be on the pro edition.

A reliable and efficient tool for professional communication.

Zoho has accompanied me in my professional meetings with the clients and staff of the company. Friendly user-interface and basic controls makes it always my first priority to use.

Pros

It's an inexpensive tool with lots of basic features that makes it easy to implement and adapt in your professional career. Arranging the individual calls to conference webinars , this tool has extensive possibilities which makes it more efficient and reliable. As a branch manager of retail goods , we often have to interact with customers and even other branch employees or managers, Zoho has always accompanied me in this professional channel.

Cons

Zoho is more upfront tool which only focuses on the basics of video communications and meetings. I think here it lacks the advance procurement which is necessary in the current period because there are more advance and much more reliable tools in the market . Personally, I also don't find it entertaining that it's only a web-based tool and a desktop version should also release.

Thank you for your feedback and comments! Can you please write to our support at support@zohomeeting.com with your requirements on advanced procurement to understand your needs better? Regarding the desktop version, you can download the desktop app from the below link. https://meeting.zoho.com/agent Hope this helps.

Inyuitive with a bit of ZoHo help

Seenless for internal collaboration, external collaboration requires a few clicks. Webinar is super.

Pros

The completeness of the ZoHo suite : you can keep all in 1 cloud location and have a zoho home access panel.

Cons

It is too bad that Wordrive does not work with Projects though

An indispensable tool for business!

Fantastic. It has given a professional outlook to our operations.

Pros

1. Ease of setting up a meeting and meeting link generation with auto download feature for those who do not have Zoho Meeting app already downloaded. 2. Excellent streaming quality inn Audio and Video. 3. Helpful additional features such as sharing, recording, polling, analytics etc.,

Cons

1. Audio - I understand sometimes the loss of audio could also be attributed to the internet strength available at various points of collaborators geographies.

Excellent Alternative for Meetings and other Business Functions

Communication with other users was the main reason for exploring this product and I have not been disappointed.

Pros

Zoho is an excellent alternative software to other programmes out there which provide Business Platform services. Using Zoho has been easy, as the learning curve is very flat and most users get it intuitively. My most liked feature would be its ease of use.

Cons

When using other Zoho Products, clicking on the icon to open the Meetings platform can sometimes result in activating the product before being ready.

Zoho Meeting is Great

Constant and quality communication with all my work teams.

Pros

It is a very practical and intuitive tool. Quite easy to use by all the staff of my company and this facilitates communication in today's virtual world.

Cons

It is a new tool, it still has fields to develop and innovate, however, I think it is on the right track.

This review was translated from Spanish. Read original review

Hello, Thank you for your kind words. If you have any suggestions on improving the fields, please write to us at support@zohomeeting.com so that we can check and add it.

Very EASY to use!

Perfect execution and easy to use. The platform allowed for the easy creation of webinar details.

Pros

The best part of this software is the ease of the entire set-up! I've used webinar software programs before but this software offers the same features of the 'BIG NAME" webinar services but with a more reasonable price. I was looking for a program that would fit into my business' budget since I'm only using webinars on a monthly basis. The previous programs I used didn't offer any budget-friendly options for the frequency of my business. The webinar platform is smooth and I can manage without a co-host/admin/assistant. Like the big-name players in webinar platforms, Zoho has participant reminders, direct links, and webinar recordings. My recommendation is to take advantage of the free trial and see for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Cons

I don't think Zoho is missing any features for my business use. If I was a heavy user, I may have a different opinion. I will continue to explore and use the platform's many features.

Essential tool for coordination meetings with the team and clients

We have solved the problem of distance for the coordination of projects with Zoho Meeting meetings

Pros

The current situation of confinement has moved us to our houses, now is when we are most exploiting the potential of the Zoho One suite, including the Cliq and Meeting, where with the latter we hold our morning team coordination meetings between the areas of development, design and marketing. In addition, we also use it to schedule online meetings with clients where they find it quite simple and comfortable, something they value highly. Today, Zoho Meeting is an essential tool for our day to day!

Cons

The only downside is that in order to request remote access you need to download the desktop application.

Easy Web-based application

I recently started a training and consulting company just before COVID struck. I am able to still offer virtual training events at a low cost which allows me to offer my services for less than many of my competitors.

Pros

The three top pros of this software are price, security, and that it is web-based. It seems like every organization I deal with has a different meeting platform that requires everyone to download software. Zoho Meeting worked with every browser I tried. I do not have to worry if my clients need admin privileges to attend my meeting or webinar. The security allows the host to lock meetings and remove unwanted guests. The price is very reasonable compared to other platforms making it easy to get started.

Cons

Having a waiting room would be nice so you can tell if someone you wanted to attend your meeting or seminar was running late. I could not find a way to do a speaker view in the meeting session but that is not that big of a deal to me.

Hello, Thank you for your valuable feedback! We are currently working on the speaker/spotlight view during the meeting which should solve your requirement. This will be rolled out soon. We have taken the meeting room requirement as a feature request and will be taken in our future updates. Stay tuned with our latest updates in the below link. https://www.zoho.com/meeting/whats-new.html

Our new online meeting tool of choice

Daily dev sprint meetings, external consultant management/meetings .. great sound quality and ease of use

Pros

Great sound quality, ease of scheduling/RSVPing and very good screen sharing/switching. Ability to record as well.

Cons

Occasional meeting startup problems, not the easiest software to manage regular/recurring meetings - but workarounds available.

Great for Online Conference!

It's the best tool for charing screen and presenting to your clients.

Pros

You can start online conference calls in seconds, inviting people so you can present or make other sharing their screens. Other feature that I use a lot is that you can chat inside the platform with the team and having the call trough phone or by the meeting app.

Cons

You have to install a plugin for the first time of use.

Undisputedly fast and reliable for secure conferencing and support

Overall, it has been a good experience with Zoho and particularly with Meeting App by them totally taking control of our e-seminars and remote supports specially in times of such pandemic where everybody is working remotely and still feels always connected. Even I found increase in adaptability of users to such digital meetings and conferences due to the intuitive and user friendly interface of Zoho Meeting.

Pros

First thing one will notice while using any software is its interface or UI and this is where Zoho has done a good job to keep everything simple, easy to understand and control and totally intuitive. Also, one would get a package of a support connect tool, a meeting tool and a conferencing tool bundled within one software which is coming from a brand like Zoho and also quite fast and lucid without much latency in the overall operations in standard network conditions. Also, this eats up less bandwidth and data to ease on the network load.

Cons

There is much less to keep a note here other than a few other formats or codec supports for recording and saving videos would be definitely a better option. A little tweek in reports and analytics and customization based on user requirements would open up different avenues for reach and acceptability of this software.