All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Zoho Meeting

Web conferencing tool to host online meetings and webinars.

Zoho Meeting Reviews

Pros

Great experience obtaining good benefits, we keep an accurate follow-up of each budget or perspective, the best webinar to make presentations and product promotions, and communicate with the team.

William K.

Read the full review
My experience with ZoHo has been good in all areas so far. Seems like we will really like the meeting function as well.

Shawn S.

Read the full review
Great easy to use software with lovely features to get your audience interacting.

Jeff S.

Read the full review

Cons

Unlike google Meet or other web based softwares, you have to install a .exe on your computer to make it work. On MACs computers it's even worse.

Bernardo S.

Read the full review
Poor screen-sharing experience, even after downloading the extension.

Subhayu S.

Read the full review
Some participants had trouble giving permission to their audio and video so could not see or be heard. Using video of more than 2 participants made video fragment.

Simon R.

Better and Cheaper than the other Platforms

Overall, I love Zoho meeting just as much as I love all the other zoho apps. I switched my technology company over a year ago and since then weve switched every business we own over to all zoho apps to manage our businesses.

Pros

Very easy to navigate and use. The webinar feature is a major bonus to an already good platform.

Cons

In order to utilize the recording feature you must be on the pro edition.

Zoho Meeting is Great

Comunicación constante y de calidad con todos mis equipos de trabajo.

Pros

Es una herramienta muy practica e intuitiva. Bastante fácil de utilizar por todo el personal de mi compañia y esto nos facilita la comunicación en la virtualidad actual.

Cons

Es una herramienta nueva, tiene aún campos por desarrollar e innovar, sin embargo, creo que esta bien encaminada.

Hello, Thank you for your kind words. If you have any suggestions on improving the fields, please write to us at support@zohomeeting.com so that we can check and add it.

Ease of use is a plus

It has been easy to use, sends more follow up email reminders.

Pros

This software is easily deployed and goes well with any product from the Zoho suite. It is useful on both my iPad and my desktop,

Cons

Audio has trouble from time to time and cuts in and out.

Zoho - Don't bet on their ability to keep their platform running

Terrible, stay away. You probably had good experiences with their Mail or CRM, but as it turns out they manage this division horrible.

Pros

API to check some aspects of the meeting is great for platform integrators such as ourselves, pricing seemed right.

Cons

After some research we selected them as our platform, we ended up buying around 10 licenses. Our business cases we had at least 3-4 meeting running every single day with different presenters. We had issues with them at beginning of each month, for some reason they decided to releases "hotfixes" to production Sunday overnight at the beginning of each month, every single time we had a "hotfix" something...

Zoho Meeting Great for create a list

Pros

The use of meetings and seminars allows the rapprochement with potential customers, through zoho software it is possible to develop and position the brand by getting closer to potential customers.

Cons

The trial version is correct, the paid version needs to expand the recording of the seminars, in this way the catalog of recorded sessions can be applied to clients who have missed a meeting or seminar.

User Friendly & Convenient Online Meeting & Webinar Platform

Fantastic Experience and probably I will switch to Zoho platform for lifetime.

Pros

Platform is very convenient for usage & I would recommend this to anyone who are glued to buzz making platforms.

Cons

Platform marketing is not enough and that's why most people need this platform are glued to expensive platforms which do that exacly what Zoho does.

Zoho Great Service

We are using Zoho Meeting for our teacher conferences and we plan to use it for online student music concerts.

Pros

We use Zoho mail, survey and other services in addition to Meeting. All of these services are incredibly user friendly, well integrated, privacy conscious and fairly cheap. We love to use Zoho in our micro business, they have never let us down before. Meeting is also a good alternative to other services and cheaper than most.

Cons

We have not discovered any major flaws yet with the program.

Great for webinars

Pros

I liked all the features (for example, the fact that you can record and that you can add co-hosts to support your meetings and webinars).

Cons

I'm not yet dissatisfied with anything about Zoho, everything seems clear and easy to use.

Zoho Meetings is best for my business remote workers

Overall I'm very happy and wish I could have discovered Zoho Meetings sooner before jumping from software to Software

Pros

The screen sharing and recording and saving for later. Real time collaboration even on the go with the mobile app

Cons

Features are great. Pricing could be better for small start-ups wanting to use Meetings

Easy to use and stable connection :)

feedback from costumors was great! Without any problems and voting toll was verry nice !

Pros

easy use ans great tools ! Handling ist perfect and precise!

Cons

nothing ! everthing was fine and great!

Extraordinary Product

We use Zoho Meeting for demonstrations, coaching sessions and engaging corporate teams. In working with Zoho Meeting we have conducted leadership training to up to 100 corporate clients globally with ease at the same time. Zoho Meeting has also helped us in nurturing our prospects and moving them along the pipeline. We use different presenters with differing backgrounds and style in our meetings. Being able to send reminders to keep the time of a webinar fresh is an asset.

Pros

Zoho Meeting has helped us enormously as an online training company. Zoho Meeting allows us to use a robust product that is simple to use. It is scalable and enormously cost-effective. We host over 3,000 online training webinars yearly. Zoho Meeting has helped us in conducting live and on-demand products. The simplicity of Zoho Meeting gives us a strong and stable platform that allowed our staff to get started almost immediately. Generally, meeting products can be slow. Whether we are providing corporate meetings of 100 employees or more Zoho Meeting performs easier.

Cons

It was vital for us to have a meeting tool that integrates seamlessly with our CRM. We have many leads we want to have a meeting with at some point. We needed to have an efficient way to do that. Zoho built in the activities section for our leads and clients when we add an event. This has led to an increase of meeting attendees and grown the awareness of our company.

A web-based conferencing soultion

The web-based Zoho Meeting is really an amazing way to communicate. Organizer can embed the register link using the HTML code into their blog or website. The user friendly interface make this tool professional. The integration with ZOHO products is great.

Pros

Zoho Meeting is web-based conferencing solution to collaborate over the internet. Zoho Meeting makes the webinars more interactive with Q&A and Live Polls with instant results for detailed analytics. The organizer can easily share the controls under attendees tab. Before a meeting start we set lock for meeting and send invites to attendee. The 'record webinar' option help us a lot to save the recording and share the session via other media A. Analytics can be downloaded on over the webinar session. Best thing in it is we can set the co-organizer to provide the support in the live webinars to create the poll and communicate with the attendees. The Voice over IP help to enhance the audio quality and provide the more bandwidth for live video streaming.

Cons

The latest version of Zoho meeting Android App crashing to frequently, i have also tried uninstalling on my Android phone but it does not help, but working fine with other latest Android version. Toll-Free numbers for VoIP are for limited countries it should be more.

Hello, Thanks for your feedback. We had done some crash fixes in our last update of Android app. Please update the app to the latest version and try another session. If the app crashes even after updating to the latest version, please write to us at support@zohomeeting.com. We will find the root cause and make sure the crash is fixed for you. Get the latest version of Android app form the below link. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zoho.meeting

A reliable and efficient tool for professional communication.

Zoho has accompanied me in my professional meetings with the clients and staff of the company. Friendly user-interface and basic controls makes it always my first priority to use.

Pros

It's an inexpensive tool with lots of basic features that makes it easy to implement and adapt in your professional career. Arranging the individual calls to conference webinars , this tool has extensive possibilities which makes it more efficient and reliable. As a branch manager of retail goods , we often have to interact with customers and even other branch employees or managers, Zoho has always accompanied me in this professional channel.

Cons

Zoho is more upfront tool which only focuses on the basics of video communications and meetings. I think here it lacks the advance procurement which is necessary in the current period because there are more advance and much more reliable tools in the market . Personally, I also don't find it entertaining that it's only a web-based tool and a desktop version should also release.

Thank you for your feedback and comments! Can you please write to our support at support@zohomeeting.com with your requirements on advanced procurement to understand your needs better? Regarding the desktop version, you can download the desktop app from the below link. https://meeting.zoho.com/agent Hope this helps.

Excellent Alternative for Meetings and other Business Functions

Communication with other users was the main reason for exploring this product and I have not been disappointed.

Pros

Zoho is an excellent alternative software to other programmes out there which provide Business Platform services. Using Zoho has been easy, as the learning curve is very flat and most users get it intuitively. My most liked feature would be its ease of use.

Cons

When using other Zoho Products, clicking on the icon to open the Meetings platform can sometimes result in activating the product before being ready.

Very EASY to use!

Perfect execution and easy to use. The platform allowed for the easy creation of webinar details.

Pros

The best part of this software is the ease of the entire set-up! I've used webinar software programs before but this software offers the same features of the 'BIG NAME" webinar services but with a more reasonable price. I was looking for a program that would fit into my business' budget since I'm only using webinars on a monthly basis. The previous programs I used didn't offer any budget-friendly options for the frequency of my business. The webinar platform is smooth and I can manage without a co-host/admin/assistant. Like the big-name players in webinar platforms, Zoho has participant reminders, direct links, and webinar recordings. My recommendation is to take advantage of the free trial and see for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Cons

I don't think Zoho is missing any features for my business use. If I was a heavy user, I may have a different opinion. I will continue to explore and use the platform's many features.

Our new online meeting tool of choice

Daily dev sprint meetings, external consultant management/meetings .. great sound quality and ease of use

Pros

Great sound quality, ease of scheduling/RSVPing and very good screen sharing/switching. Ability to record as well.

Cons

Occasional meeting startup problems, not the easiest software to manage regular/recurring meetings - but workarounds available.

Herramienta esencial para reuniones de coordinación con el equipo y clientes

El problema de la distancia para la coordinación de los proyectos lo hemos resuelto con las reuniones de Zoho Meeting

Pros

La situación actual del confinamiento nos ha trasladado a nuestras casas, ahora es cuando más estamos explotando el potencial de la suite de Zoho One, entre ellas el Cliq y Meeting, donde con esta última realizamos nuestras reuniones matutinas de coordinación del equipo entre las áres de desarrollo, diseño y marketing. Además también lo utilizamos para agendar las reuniones online con clientes donde les resulta bastante sencillo y cómodo, algo que valoran mucho. ¡A día de hoy, Zoho Meeting es una herramienta esencial para nuestro día a día!

Cons

La única pegas es que para poder solicitar el acceso remoto es necesario descargar la aplicación de escritorio.

Great for Online Conference!

It's the best tool for charing screen and presenting to your clients.

Pros

You can start online conference calls in seconds, inviting people so you can present or make other sharing their screens. Other feature that I use a lot is that you can chat inside the platform with the team and having the call trough phone or by the meeting app.

Cons

You have to install a plugin for the first time of use.

Easy Web-based application

I recently started a training and consulting company just before COVID struck. I am able to still offer virtual training events at a low cost which allows me to offer my services for less than many of my competitors.

Pros

The three top pros of this software are price, security, and that it is web-based. It seems like every organization I deal with has a different meeting platform that requires everyone to download software. Zoho Meeting worked with every browser I tried. I do not have to worry if my clients need admin privileges to attend my meeting or webinar. The security allows the host to lock meetings and remove unwanted guests. The price is very reasonable compared to other platforms making it easy to get started.

Cons

Having a waiting room would be nice so you can tell if someone you wanted to attend your meeting or seminar was running late. I could not find a way to do a speaker view in the meeting session but that is not that big of a deal to me.

Hello, Thank you for your valuable feedback! We are currently working on the speaker/spotlight view during the meeting which should solve your requirement. This will be rolled out soon. We have taken the meeting room requirement as a feature request and will be taken in our future updates. Stay tuned with our latest updates in the below link. https://www.zoho.com/meeting/whats-new.html

Zoho

Pros

Easy to use and there is no delay regarding the loading of this software

Cons

Uploading new documents/altering documents

Thank you for reviewing us! Are you looking to upload documents to your Zoho Meeting account? At present, we do not have an option to upload documents but you can share your application during the meeting and give remote control to allow the participant to work on your application. If you are referring to a different use case please write to us at support@zohomeeting.com

Free trial

Still in my experiment phase, so I need more time to understand if this is the tool that I need to my company needs.

Pros

Im in my free trial experience time, and right now im considering moving all the different apps that I use in my company (slack, zoom, etc) to the Zoho Suite to be easier to manage.

Cons

Still in my experiment phase, so I really dont know.

Wy I love Zoho Meeting

Quick and easy setup. Zero problems with recordings or use it.

Pros

I tried many solutions to conduct business meetings, but Zoho Meeting proved to be the best.

Cons

Layout setup for end users. No translation availability for other languages than provided.

Currently Getting a HUGE Upgrade

Pros

Sound + video quality (they recently upgraded it in mid-2019, and it's WAY better than it used to be) Integration with other Zoho apps (especially pushing webinar visitors to Zoho CRM) Webinar + meeting functionality

Cons

I wish there was a Mac desktop app like GoToMeeting has, Zoho Meeting is good for one-off meetings but doesn't really shine as a remote work collaboration platform like GoToMeeting does.

Zoho Meeting: A complete solution to host a webinar.

Zoho meeting help in organizing meeting and webinar in very easy and interesting way. The brand logo and name on screenshare in meeting make it professional feel. Firefox and Google extension require no additional software download and install to participate in meeting or webinar.

Pros

Zoho Meeting is a complete solution to host a webinar, It make the meeting more interactive with face to face, audio/video discussion and screen sharing. Tool don't require downloads as it work well on web-based platform. The session can be recorded, store online and can be share with link. Zoho Meeting also integrate with Microsoft Outlook calendar and provide reminder before meeting start. The online question and answer polling make the webinar more interactive.

Cons

Toll-Free dailup add-on need to setup separately. Zoho meeting should also come with some Do Not Disturb setting in which host can focus on the presentation and pop-up will show to co-host only or to all.

Easy to Use and Affordable

I use it everyday for my meetings with clients across the world - (US, UK, Canada, Singapore, Australia and India) - My clients and I have never had any issues.

Pros

I like how intuitive and easy to use this solution is. Its also good in terms of privacy and security.

Cons

There are features missing but its a work in progress. Software world is constantly evolving so you can can't complain.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.