Zoho Meeting Reviews

Zoho Meeting

Web conferencing tool to host online meetings and webinars.

4.52/5 (203 reviews)

Pros
  • My experience with ZoHo has been good in all areas so far. Seems like we will really like the meeting function as well.Shawn S.Read the full review
  • Great easy to use software with lovely features to get your audience interacting.Jeff S.Read the full review
  • Daily dev sprint meetings, external consultant management/meetings. Great sound quality and ease of use.Martin W.Read the full review
Cons
  • Unlike google Meet or other web based softwares, you have to install a .exe on your computer to make it work. On MACs computers it's even worse.Bernardo S.Read the full review
  • Poor screen-sharing experience, even after downloading the extension.Subhayu S.Read the full review
  • Some participants had trouble giving permission to their audio and video so could not see or be heard. Using video of more than 2 participants made video fragment.Simon R.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Nidhi Singh

A web-based conferencing soultion

Reviewed 2019-04-18

The web-based Zoho Meeting is really an amazing way to communicate. Organizer can embed the register link using the HTML code into their blog or website. The user friendly interface make this tool professional. The integration with ZOHO products is great.

Pros
Zoho Meeting is web-based conferencing solution to collaborate over the internet. Zoho Meeting makes the webinars more interactive with Q&A and Live Polls with instant results for detailed analytics. The organizer can easily share the controls under attendees tab. Before a meeting start we set lock for meeting and send invites to attendee. The 'record webinar' option help us a lot to save the recording and share the session via other media A. Analytics can be downloaded on over the webinar session. Best thing in it is we can set the co-organizer to provide the support in the live webinars to create the poll and communicate with the attendees. The Voice over IP help to enhance the audio quality and provide the more bandwidth for live video streaming.

Cons
The latest version of Zoho meeting Android App crashing to frequently, i have also tried uninstalling on my Android phone but it does not help, but working fine with other latest Android version. Toll-Free numbers for VoIP are for limited countries it should be more.

Response from Zoho

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback.
We had done some crash fixes in our last update of Android app. Please update the app to the latest version and try another session. If the app crashes even after updating to the latest version, please write to us at support@zohomeeting.com. We will find the root cause and make sure the crash is fixed for you.
Get the latest version of Android app form the below link.

James Woods

Extraordinary Product

Reviewed 2020-03-08

We use Zoho Meeting for demonstrations, coaching sessions and engaging corporate teams. In working with Zoho Meeting we have conducted leadership training to up to 100 corporate clients globally with ease at the same time. Zoho Meeting has also helped us in nurturing our prospects and moving them along the pipeline. We use different presenters with differing backgrounds and style in our meetings. Being able to send reminders to keep the time of a webinar fresh is an asset.

Pros
Zoho Meeting has helped us enormously as an online training company. Zoho Meeting allows us to use a robust product that is simple to use. It is scalable and enormously cost-effective. We host over 3,000 online training webinars yearly. Zoho Meeting has helped us in conducting live and on-demand products. The simplicity of Zoho Meeting gives us a strong and stable platform that allowed our staff to get started almost immediately. Generally, meeting products can be slow. Whether we are providing corporate meetings of 100 employees or more Zoho Meeting performs easier.

Cons
It was vital for us to have a meeting tool that integrates seamlessly with our CRM. We have many leads we want to have a meeting with at some point. We needed to have an efficient way to do that. Zoho built in the activities section for our leads and clients when we add an event. This has led to an increase of meeting attendees and grown the awareness of our company.

Terri Armenta --Forensic Career Coach and Educator

Very EASY to use!

Used monthly for free trial
Reviewed 2020-03-19

Perfect execution and easy to use. The platform allowed for the easy creation of webinar details.

Pros
The best part of this software is the ease of the entire set-up! I've used webinar software programs before but this software offers the same features of the 'BIG NAME" webinar services but with a more reasonable price. I was looking for a program that would fit into my business' budget since I'm only using webinars on a monthly basis. The previous programs I used didn't offer any budget-friendly options for the frequency of my business. The webinar platform is smooth and I can manage without a co-host/admin/assistant. Like the big-name players in webinar platforms, Zoho has participant reminders, direct links, and webinar recordings. My recommendation is to take advantage of the free trial and see for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Cons
I don't think Zoho is missing any features for my business use. If I was a heavy user, I may have a different opinion. I will continue to explore and use the platform's many features.

Nicki Jones

Zoho Meeting is a good choice!

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2020-03-12

We're a mobile fitness business so I like that we can gather everyone by video with a familiar Zoho tool as the employees are familiar with Zoho for email, chat and other things.

Pros
One of the things I liked most about using the Zoho Meeting is its simplicity. The platform is very user-friendly. My company uses several Zoho products so I was excited to see that our video conferencing, meetings, etc. could be centralized within our everyday work tools.

Cons
My only drawback is that the platform is maybe a little too basic. The design is very plain.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Abhinav Kumar

Zoho Meeting: A complete solution to host a webinar.

Reviewed 2019-12-25

Zoho meeting help in organizing meeting and webinar in very easy and interesting way. The brand logo and name on screenshare in meeting make it professional feel. Firefox and Google extension require no additional software download and install to participate in meeting or webinar.

Pros
Zoho Meeting is a complete solution to host a webinar, It make the meeting more interactive with face to face, audio/video discussion and screen sharing. Tool don't require downloads as it work well on web-based platform. The session can be recorded, store online and can be share with link. Zoho Meeting also integrate with Microsoft Outlook calendar and provide reminder before meeting start. The online question and answer polling make the webinar more interactive.

Cons
Toll-Free dailup add-on need to setup separately. Zoho meeting should also come with some Do Not Disturb setting in which host can focus on the presentation and pop-up will show to co-host only or to all.

Fernando Gonzalez Soto

Great experience for a great value!

Reviewed 2019-12-22

The quality of the live transmission is great. It also uses less computer resources than other similar products I have used before.

Pros
The app is so easy to setup and use! It has a friendly interface, with no hidden issues. I love the technical support.

Cons
Probably the limit in host has been may main concern, since I provide services for different companies and manage different working environements, emails, etc.

Lily Kunning

Great bargain!

Reviewed 2020-03-09

Very good. Will be continuing!

Pros
I was pricing solutions for my small wellness coaching business and most software available was priced way out of my league. Frankly, it's unclear how they are better or what additional features they have compared to Zoho! I decided to do both meetings and webinars (two separate packages) and it was still less than all competitors and the software works, is easy to use on my end, and on my attendees end!

Cons
Being able to see the dashboard while sharing my screen (slideshow) to see if silenced attendees have questions.

Terry Boes

feature rich platform for the money

Reviewed 2020-03-15

Using it to make online training more interactive

Pros
whiteboard, on screen annotation and breakout rooms

Cons
nothing yet, I have just started using it and so far its been what I need.

Kyle Wallgren

bwl

Reviewed 2020-01-11

I will know more after this week

Pros
it works every time I need it and i understand it.

Cons
It does not link to all my apps such as calendly

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Walter  Bridges

Growing Business

Reviewed 2020-02-12

Using and testing this product has been great. It has given WCNI the tools needed as we continue to grow and scale our business out.

Pros
While in the planing stage of this app the cost was a great Pro for us/

Cons
The cons to us was that the trial ended to soon.

Hermione Hemsworth

A reliable and efficient tool for professional communication.

Reviewed 2018-12-16

Zoho has accompanied me in my professional meetings with the clients and staff of the company. Friendly user-interface and basic controls makes it always my first priority to use.

Pros
It's an inexpensive tool with lots of basic features that makes it easy to implement and adapt in your professional career. Arranging the individual calls to conference webinars , this tool has extensive possibilities which makes it more efficient and reliable. As a branch manager of retail goods , we often have to interact with customers and even other branch employees or managers, Zoho has always accompanied me in this professional channel.

Cons
Zoho is more upfront tool which only focuses on the basics of video communications and meetings. I think here it lacks the advance procurement which is necessary in the current period because there are more advance and much more reliable tools in the market . Personally, I also don't find it entertaining that it's only a web-based tool and a desktop version should also release.

Response from Zoho

Thank you for your feedback and comments!
Can you please write to our support at support@zohomeeting.com with your requirements on advanced procurement to understand your needs better?

Regarding the desktop version, you can download the desktop app from the below link.

Hope this helps.

Martin Weiss

Our new online meeting tool of choice

Reviewed 2019-09-20

Daily dev sprint meetings, external consultant management/meetings .. great sound quality and ease of use

Pros
Great sound quality, ease of scheduling/RSVPing and very good screen sharing/switching. Ability to record as well.

Cons
Occasional meeting startup problems, not the easiest software to manage regular/recurring meetings - but workarounds available.

Eduardo Garza

Great for Online Conference!

Reviewed 2019-07-24

It's the best tool for charing screen and presenting to your clients.

Pros
You can start online conference calls in seconds, inviting people so you can present or make other sharing their screens. Other feature that I use a lot is that you can chat inside the platform with the team and having the call trough phone or by the meeting app.

Cons
You have to install a plugin for the first time of use.

Lisa Michelle

Zoho

Reviewed 2019-07-26

Pros
Easy to use and there is no delay regarding the loading of this software

Cons
Uploading new documents/altering documents

Response from Zoho

Thank you for reviewing us!

Are you looking to upload documents to your Zoho Meeting account? At present, we do not have an option to upload documents but you can share your application during the meeting and give remote control to allow the participant to work on your application.

If you are referring to a different use case please write to us at support@zohomeeting.com

Peter Fuller

Currently Getting a HUGE Upgrade

Reviewed 2019-07-23

Pros
Sound + video quality (they recently upgraded it in mid-2019, and it's WAY better than it used to be) Integration with other Zoho apps (especially pushing webinar visitors to Zoho CRM) Webinar + meeting functionality

Cons
I wish there was a Mac desktop app like GoToMeeting has, Zoho Meeting is good for one-off meetings but doesn't really shine as a remote work collaboration platform like GoToMeeting does.

Gurleen Kaur

Zoho Meeting - A simple way to host the webinars.

Reviewed 2019-02-18

Zoho Meeting provides great platform for organizing the meetings as we can also add our brand logo in emails. Manage the users and define the default setting at the time of joining the meeting. Zoho meeting have great integration with Zoho CRM, Zoho Project and Zoho Calendar. We can also control it in running session. It also encrypts using TLS 1.2 protocols SHA 256.

Pros
Zoho Meeting allows us to plan and schedule webinar meeting, and send the invitation via link. Best thing in it come with the registration form and notify the organizer to schedule for the webinar. Screen Sharing option have many useful features with it. Before starting the webinar we can select to save the webniar video. The most innovative feature Zoho added in it is webinar analytics report which help you in registrations, attendees, poll participation and many useful features with it. The Moderator can also control the access like switch presenter, mute-unmute participants, remove participants.

Cons
Zoho Meeting can be integrated with the zoho calendar and projects. Email reminder is good feature but it should come with the more features. The audio over computer should be controlled by the software with limit of dB (decibel) unit by default as we notice that sound is totally dependent on the hardware quality. The add-on Dial-in provides the best audio quality as compared to VoIP.

Sanchita Agrawal

Zoho Meeting for better communication

Reviewed 2019-03-22

Zoho Meeting is enchancing the user experience at it come with the most useful feature that require to conduct the webinar. Email reminders help in to remind about our meetings. The chat and online polls help you to get connected with your attendee. We can also switch the presenter in between in meeting. The webinar analytical help you in collecting the details from your attendees. We can also add the brand logo and name for organisation’s account. iOS/Android apps let your attendees to join on mobiles. Host can mute the audio of attendees and can be up-mute on request to host.

Pros
Zoho meeting is a great conferencing software that let us conduct the online meetings and webinar in more efficient way. I have used many webinar solutions but Zoho Meeting is loaded with the most useful features. Best feature in it is we can publish the details for webinar and interested user can register and host can conduct it according. We can also share the screen, audio/video which make the webinar more interesting. Host is having option to perform share the selected application screen. The audio can be shared over the computer or over the dail-up.

Cons
I am unable to find any feature to point out in this section as it is doing it job very efficiently. Zoho should work on it support.

Response from Zoho

Thank you for your feedback and comments.
Keep hosting meeting and webinar and share your comments with us. We have direct live chat and email support for Zoho Meeting.

kalaiselvan kesavel

Zoho Meeting Review

Reviewed 2019-10-31

Overall , it is a good collaborative tool for conference meeting with less expensive cost.

Pros
It is one of the best conference tool to have a collaborative meeting over the internet from different geo. Organizer has more control over the attendees(i.e Organizer can mute the attendee, disconnect the attendee) It has a record meeting option, which helps to record the meeting that can be played to missed attendees. we can have screen share options which enable the user to share the screen and explain things in a better way. we can host the meeting in one touch click (Also we have meeting app to host easily)

Cons
Meeting app for Android hangs some time. Toll free number for VOIP are restricted to few countries.

Buffie Blesi

Simple to get started

Reviewed 2019-04-26

I was happy with the couple of meetings that I had in my trial and will be adding it to our CRM Plus subscription.

Pros
I like how easy it was to get a meeting started. My client did not have to sign up and could easily manage the process. We already use ZOHO CRM Plus so I didn't have to do anything to get going and it integrates into our other modules which we can use for tracking and customer relationships.

Cons
We did see more lag than I would want. I expect some, but my client was several bunches of seconds behind me. Also, it was slightly confusing to know how to share the screen. My client could only see a part of a part of an application and I had to unshare and then reshare to get it to come up fully.

Response from Zoho

Hello,

Thank you for reviewing us!

Regarding the lag during the session:
We have found that in some cases there is a lag in audio. We have made some fixes to reduce the lag in audio which is updated in our early access servers. Please send an email to support@zohomeeting.com. We will map your account to our early access server so that you can check if the performance is better for you.

Regarding screen sharing issue:
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will see how to make sharing the screen intuitive. Meanwhile , you can check our help article to learn more on screen sharing. https://help.zoho.com/portal/kb/articles/screen-sharing-for-online-meetings-and-webinars
Please drop an email to support@zohomeeting.com with the meeting key for which you faced the issue, so that we can check the issue from our end.

Anonymous

Trainings are More Convenient with Zoho Meeting

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Pros
As a human resources specialist, I also have to undergo a lot of training to better equip myself in dealing with employees and also being familiar with the latest developments. I am so happy that we can do the trainings at our desk and just listen to the webinars being taught. At times we have group trainings where we need to book a conference room. Zoho Meeting is exactly what we were looking for. The features are not complex and it gets the work done. It tailor fit the trainings to our needs and schedule. We can learn at our pace without pressure.

Cons
Zoho Meeting doesn’t offer advance features. It’s very basic and it would have been ideal if they were to contain advance features where you can do more things.

Response from Zoho

Thank you for your feedback!

We have recently introduced registration moderation, co-organizers, raise hand, allow attendee to talk and more. Please visit the below link to know more about the recent updates.

Do try out webinar sessions and share your experience with us.

Carl Thomas

Great meeting and marketing tool for sales teams

Reviewed 2019-02-03

Great service at a great price to reach to to existing a prospective clients. We use multiple Zoho products and services in our organization.

Pros
Zoho Meeting is a great service that allows from web meetings and webinars with existing or prospective clients. It's a cost effective solutions for reaching clients. We use this as early outreach for new products. This service is a fraction of the cost of some competitive services.

Cons
Limitations on the amount of users that can join a Zoho meeting or webinar is less that say gotomeetings offering.

Response from Zoho

Thank you for reviewing us!
The attendees limit is based on the license. We support maximum of 250 attendees in webinar and 100 attendees in meeting. You can view the various plans from the below link.

We are also working on the higher editions of webinar which will support upto 1000 attendees.

Trial edition will allow up to 25 attendees in both meeting and webinar sessions. Free edition will allow you to host meeting with up to 2 participants(excluding presenter) and webinar with up to 10 attendees.

Roger Gill

Best Online Meeting and Webinar Value

Reviewed 2019-08-23

So far I have not had any issues--the program works extremely. With one of the easiest to use interfaces for a Webinar or Online Meeting tool, I am thrilled. And for the price, Zoho Meeting is one of the best values.

Pros
Zoho meeting is easy to setup and use. Although almost anyone with a computer can setup and run a meeting or a webinar, the Zoho Meeting tool has the bells and whistles that the major names, but without the high cost. Thus Zoho Meeting gets the highest value mark.

Cons
I really do not dislike or least like anything about Zoho Meetings. This is truely an amazing tool for the price.

Anonymous

Great Value

Reviewed 2020-03-04

Pros
Local dial-in for over 50 countries was a great feature. Screen-sharing was stable.

Cons
Nothing, it is a capable solution among the alternatives.

Thomas Atkins

Just works.

Reviewed 2020-03-05

Overall, this is a good product, but its power lies in the fact that it works with a larger suite of communication and marketing software called Zoho One. From webinars to quick one-off meetings, this has made my life and work much easier.

Pros
Ease of use. Part of a larger suite of programs features

Cons
A little less intuitive than it could be

Susan Kelly

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Pros
We use Zoho Meeting for internal meetings and it works well. We are very happy with Zoho Customer Service

Cons
Many customers and candidates that we work with do not use Zoho, which makes it more difficult to integrate.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10