Caspio Reviews

4.68/5 (22 reviews)

Anonymous

Definitely not NO CODE, add-ons kill value, good for basic apps.

Reviewed 2018-07-13

Quick "basic" web app and form creation.Tough review because I like Caspio. And the support is generally pretty good. Basic apps and workflows are pretty easy and intuitive.

Anthony Martina

Great product, expensive for what you can do.

Reviewed 2017-06-11

Great database, you can make almost anything you want.-It works great -Easy to learn, takes maybe 2 weeks to learn, it's not as easy as using email but you can build very great stuff with it. -You can almost do whatever you can think of.

Craig Ray

Great potential, but stay away if you're not an enterprise client

Reviewed 2018-07-09

- Basic database builder tools have more built-in options than similar software, so it's easier and faster to build more complex setups - If you don't know code, the interface and logic is very close to MS Excel, so the learning curve isn't too bad - Easy to embed and publish applications - Has an unlimited app user model (though not administrators), which is superior to other database app builders that limit user capabilities and charge based on users. This is ideal for customer-facing applications where users need to be able to more advanced functions outside of simply viewing. - Offer a free plan that is fairly well featured, though would only be useful for internal or personal apps

Pamela Couvignou

Caspio levels the playing field for all and opens opportunities!

Reviewed 2017-01-13

I am not a programmer but am constantly coming up with business-solution ideas that require programming. Before discovering Caspio, I had to consider investing tens-of-thousands of dollars in programmers, only to end up with a compromised product that I could not make a small adjustment to without going through the programmers again. Additionally, I was under the contracted programmer's long timelines, and a compromised vision. As an entrepreneur, you want to control the speed at which your product is developed. With my basic understanding of relational databases, I was able to easily navigate through Capsio and to develop a robust functioning app. When you add to that Capsio's stellar customer support and development help, my app was better than I envisioned. Capsio has opened opportunities for new business ideas for someone like me who never imagined they would be building apps!

Anonymous

Saved our team!

Reviewed 2018-12-07

Great solution for a company that is using a "guided selling" process or needs a filter-like database to help their team serve customers. I'm sure there's other applications, but we've loved it for this. We were using a small online database app for our scheduling team to have a searchable directory of 100+ clinicians by speciality. That website suddenly shut down and we had to scramble to rebuild. Caspio, found during a late night search, not only saved our team but added huge improvements over the previous software. Love it.

David Talbot

Caspio Implementation Review

Reviewed 2019-01-08

We have produced several excellent, complicated applications with Caspio, using a 2-person team.Many easy to use features, simple "point and click" setup, excellent training, online explanation videos, and live technical chat

Hadley Price

Simply awsome

Reviewed 2012-06-18

I have had the pleasure of using the Caspio database development application for several years, creating many different programs. Caspio's simple step-through wizard quickly creates forms, reports and editable data screens in just minutes. From basic registration forms to sophisticated shared-data online cloud database processes, Caspio handles them all with ease. I first became familiar with Caspio in 1999/2000, when Caspio released their beta version. I quickly built a time-billing system for our in-field technicians which improved our company's billing-cycle by getting client invoices out faster and shortening the turn-around time for receiving payment. Since then I have designed, built and deployed well over 100 databases for non-profit organizations, government agencies and private companies. Using the Caspio application has saved thousands of dollars in setup, programming and hosting costs. One project save over $100,000. The development and deployment process is quick and easy. Forms and database screens are a breeze to embed into existing websites and social media sites. But it doesn't stop there. I have also created smartphone applications and stand-alone programs.

David Talbot

Excellent foundation for applications

Reviewed 2017-04-16

After a couple of weeks of learning curve to become familiar with the terminology, we quickly configured 2 applications. The Online Live Training was the best of any product we have ever purchased. The Live Chat was responsive and always solved questions or difficulties. In fact, the support is maybe the best features of Caspio! Lots of good videos. This product saved us huge amounts of time and money in avoiding the repetitive but expensive standard traditional coding.Ease of use and capability to do 85% of a business application. The support was just the best, and helped us with no extra charge for technical advice or suggestions. Pricing is very attractive as unlimited database size or number of end users. API Set is good.

Daren Weeks

Caspio with Cambridge Exams

Reviewed 2017-02-10

We have been using Caspio since 2014. We use it for all of our administration for Cambridge English Examinations in Switzerland from exam preparation, timetabling, candidature and archiving. With the updates that Caspio continuously make it has become a tool that we trust 100%Ease of use

Christopher Codrington

Triumphant, Caspio low code platform allowed me to build a CRM with in days to organize sales calls.

Reviewed 2018-01-18

The ability to build a fully functional custom CRM system with API calls in the 30 days is great. The price point of this product makes it accessible for start-ups that are budget conscious. The software is adaptable and I am able to quickly create a report or triggered action to generate a variety of reports and share information in real time with colleagues. The ability to set up a fully functional Client Relationships Management System with in the 15 days. We continue through the tutorial videos and client support to develop unique reports for my colleagues.

Carol Mullin

Caspio - Great for our non-profit

Reviewed 2015-11-19

We have been using Caspio for about 5 years and it has been perfect for us. We give scholarships to students while they are in college so have to keep track of them and how much money we give them over the years. We have 50 mentors entering information on different students, requesting payments to be sent as well as tracking all of our expenses, donations and donors. It's easy to update and I frequently pull data into excel to do more detailed analysis or use the pivot table capabilities. Regarding customer support - my experience has been fantastic. They called me back when they said they would, even called me at home on the weekend and worked with me for several hours on the phone to get a new project running the way I wanted it. It's great to know I can get the help when I need it!

Max Baer

Caspio Bridge Second to None

Reviewed 2015-05-26

It is a rare occasion that I take time out of my very busy day to write a review but Caspio is simply the best. Over my 30 years I have dealt with countless computer related businesses and Caspio simply rises to the top on many levels. Not only is their PaaS (Platform as a Service) feature rich and extremely reliable but it is only surpassed by their customer service. I have no idea what their customer service personnel are paid, but it is not enough. Caspio service has repeatedly exceeded my expectations. Their customer service team has gone beyond the extra mile to make sure my needs were met. I was not paid for this review, they earned it. Sincerely One Happy Customer, Max Baer (Owner) Account-Ability ServicesTheir product is extremely feature rich. Very reliable Can't say enough about their stellar customer service.

Erin Fry

Easy to Use with Ever-Expanding Features

Reviewed 2018-02-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Super Easy to Use and minimal code necessary Robust relational database Customer Support is extremely helpful

Harmandeep Singh

Review for Caspio!

Reviewed 2018-04-25
Review Source: Software Advice

The product has a lot of good features and functionalities. It is pretty easy to generate reports and it could be done by anyone on the team as it has almost no learning curve.

Allison McMaster

Quick fix solutions for smaller data sets

Reviewed 2017-02-24

Caspio is a great tool to consume smaller data sets and turn them into an actual database management system without having to understand any database requirements or logic. It is so easy to upload any number of spreadsheets and create a database tool. Great for smaller data sets that are currently managed in an excel format. The tool is super easy to use, requires minimal instruction and you can have someone up and running in a day. ease of use, ability to consume any type of excel file

Tracy Thomas Donat Plenter

Almost Instant Gratification...!

Reviewed 2012-06-15

We were astounded at the possibilities and potential of what we could do with Caspio. We needed a lot of support at the beginning (being non-developers) and we got it every step of the way! Caspio has not only fabulous support, but tremendous patience :) We were able to create all the fillable forms and databases we needed to flesh out the intangible (idea) to the tangible (website). Once we got familiar with HTML and some programming, it all became so much easier - instant in fact! And so gratifying! Caspio made creating databases easy. It was exciting and quick to see our creations come to life before our eyes.

Jim Archambault

Reviewed 2019-01-09

Awesome experience. It's actually very rewarding to see your completed Apps and have them deployed.The ease in which you can create apps with a cloud based DB behind them. Very flexible and powerful.

jude dibia

brilliant experience

Reviewed 2017-12-11
Review Source: Software Advice

For me learning how to use caspio was very easy but what I loved the most was the way it integrated with my website

Anthony Levin

Great tool for database projects!

Reviewed 2014-10-22

Our department had an old Access database that's getting more difficult to maintain every day. We were researching tools to migrate it online and came across Caspio. Their user interface is clean and pretty easy to navigate. Customer support is THE BEST: the staff I worked with were all fast in response and very knowledgeable about the product. Helps me out every time! They also have a good amount of video tutorials and articles which I found to be very helpful too. I would recommend Caspio for all kinds of database-driven applications.

Marya Summers

Create Online Databases

Reviewed 2012-06-14

We use Caspio to create online databases. With the app you can also create web applications and web forms. The best thing about Caspio is that it requires no programming and that´s exactly what I was looking for. There are no technical hurdles! No technical hurdles Conversion from MS Access

Eduardo Aguilar