BombBomb Logo

Open doors. Close deals. Share ideas. Keep customers happy.

BombBomb Reviews

Suggested alternatives

constant-contact
hubspot-marketing
salesforce-marketing-cloud

If you don’t need to edit your videos, and are great at recording on the fly, then this is a great option. It’s quick, and easy on that sense.
I like the ease of use, and their access to set up drip campaigns using my videos is especially nice. Their training is top-notch and straight forward.
I am going on month number three of my service not working and i have to initiate any contact to even get an update, which has been 'we're working on it' every time. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.
The main problem we experienced was that since everyone in our brokerage was using it a lot of the same content was going out.

MS

MacKenzie S.

Sales Director

Cosmetics, 10,001+ employees

BombBomb Review

Transcript

Mackenzie S.: Hi, my name's Mackenzie and I'm a sales director. I give BombBomb a four out of five. For...

Haley N.

New Home Specialist

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

BombBomb for personalized prospecting emails

Transcript

Haley: My name is Haley, and I am a new home specialist for a builder. I rate BombBomb a five out of...

Rodger T.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Phenomenal Product!!!

Pros

Bomb Bomb has helped me enhance my retention rate with my current agents, as well we grown to the seventh fastest Remax in the State of Florida and I tribute a fair amount of that to move the bomb bomb experience.

Cons

Sometimes integration is challenging with social media. However recently they have made it slightly easier to work through.

KC

Kristy C.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Why I've Stuck With Bombbomb For My Marketing for Over 10 Years!

You don't stay with a company for 10 years if they aren't doing something right! In 2012, I searched high and low for a video email platform. When I found Bombbomb, I was amazed. They continue to make improvements on the user interface and the options. They integrate seamlessly into Gmail as well as Chrome. They are easy to use and their customer service is just fantastic. When you have a question, the customer service person will send you a video email walking you through whatever they are helping with. It's so cool.

Pros

It's very user friendly. A few years ago they made a huge UI upgrade from the old layout. While I like having control over html code, most average people don't. They did what people wanted. But tech support taught me a trick so I can go back and do it the old way, when I want. The software integrates with other programs I use, such as my CRM, Google sheets & other autoresponders. I love that...

Cons

The one thing I don't like is the code that I get to embed. I often have to use a YouTube video for embedding if they don't accept Bombbomb's code. It may just be me, and I'll be calling support to find out how to get around it. I also don't like that emails don't have folders. They do have tags, which they see as the same thing. I wish I could put emails into folders and close them, so I only see what's currently relevant.

LA

Leigh Ann L.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Served its purpose back in the day. Currently out of date. Better options out there.

It was ok, but not great. There are just way better options out there for the same price.

Pros

I liked having all of my email marketing and contacts in one place. I also liked being able to have email and landing pages.

Cons

It's not user friendly, and building a template is very difficult to do. There aren't a lot of font options, and it's just easier to insert pictures and backgrounds in other services. Bomb Bomb isn't worth the headache.

Amanda H.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Complex and over-priced

Overall, I think BombBomb is a great product for lead nurturing. However, for this product to really work and be worthwhile, you need to invest in the most expensive package. I believe all of their packages are overpriced for what is offered. I do however like the option to pause your subscription if needed.

Pros

I loved how BombBomb offers a more personal and creative way to get in touch with your leads by letting them get face-to-face with you in the early stages of nurturing, when they aren't quite ready to commit yet.

Cons

I found it to be a very complex program to understand. The user interface can be confusing, and trying to figure out the best way to make it function with all of the moving parts is difficult. I also found the email template customization to be clunky and frustrating.

John S. L.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Phenomenal product and easy to use. So many capabilities I am yet to experience and that is excitin

Pros

Very simple to use, love the mobile app and the tracking capability is phenomenal. The open rate is much higher than traditional email

Cons

Custom templates once designed are hard to modify on my own, the ability to share directly with social media is difficult for me

Terri L.

I have used this for over a year - wow!

Very good response rate.

Pros

My emails get opened and I get responses. People actually tell me how much they appreciate getting emails this way.

Cons

That so far it won't integrate with Infusion Soft. I would love it to connect with my Infusion Soft database.

Mark B.

Excellent Video Email Program

Pros

This program is EXCELLENT! The option to use video email is the way of the future and this company is on the cutting edge of this. The integration with gmail is seamless and it doesn't get dropped into spam!

Cons

We wish there were a few more options for the payment levels. We are right in between payment levels and could use a option in the middle before total customization.

Dr. Ian R.

BombBomb has paid for itself many times over. It is one of the best marketing pieces I have.

$$$

Pros

Bombbomb is very easy to use. It has a dramatic impact on my prospects. It is very effective and very inexpensive to implement. I highly recommend this program. Video is becoming more and more important.

Cons

My computer RAM can't keep up with some of the features. Mobile app has fewer features than the desktop.

Mike H.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

I do training for the loan originators and we are seeing great success with bomb bomb

ease of communications

Pros

the ease of use, the screen share and the videos in outlook that have been added are great. this has increase our people usage

Cons

I find no faults with the software all is great and there are no least at this time. I wish that we could talk to a support person rather than having to email, but they are always quick to respond.

Chris P.

Used other for 2+ years

Brilliant for emails with video

Really good return rates and engagement with video based email.

Pros

The ability to integrate video into email is really this software's go-to hook. It does so flawlessly.

Cons

What it does, it does really, really well. But it is a very task specific program with limited application.

LS

Lyndsey S.

Best Platform to Send Emails with Video

Excellent overall experience. We use this product multiple times per week and it's the only platform we use to send out custom video messages.

Pros

BombBomb is the best option when it comes to sending an email with an embedded video. Whether you want to send to 5,000 recipients or just one, the platform makes the entire process very easy and the end result is a well-crafted and professional email. One of the coolest features is the analytics that details who opened what email, when they opened it, and how many times they opened it. Plus, the monthly cost of BombBomb is well below other email marketing platforms.

Cons

The design and functionality of the platform are decent, but a little clunky. While it's a relatively simple platform, I think there is considerable room for improvement.

CB

Cami B.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Using Video in your business.....BombBomb is the Bomb!

My experience with BombBomb started out with the free version and I subsequently moved to a paid version with more options. This has become an integral part of my communications with my clients and the feedback is great. Now in the environment of Stay at Home and Covid19, I feel ahead of the curve

Pros

I like the fact that I can integrate my videos into my emails to clients and I can track when they open my email, watch the video and how many times they come back to my video.

Cons

I had a little trouble getting my email and the video set up. There are lots of options and different ways to use this product. Good thing is there is lots of support and training.

NE

Nathan E.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Horrible Customer Service

Sending video to my clients and being able to track their activity and response is the sole reason I purchased this product. The tracking has not worked since October, and no one at BombBomb has a clue how to fix it, and no one there seems to care. I would become their biggest cheerleader, if someone there would just show the slightest interest in helping. Unfortunately it's only after posting these reviews that i get any kind of response...but rather than offer solutions to fix the issue, they just offer to refund my money...I think this time I'll take it and sign up for Hippo, Moovly or Mediashare (I suggest you all look into these solutions as well, before signing up with BombBomb

Pros

When it worked and I was getting support it was good.

Cons

Pray that you never need any customer service or technical support. I am going on month number three of my service not working and i have to initiate any contact to even get an update, which has been 'we're working on it' every time. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Update: February 3, 2020 (month 5) - After an initial response, the customer service has returned to it's abysmal start. No response, no updates, ZERO progress.

DK

Diane K.

Real Estate, self-employed

It's great but.....

Good, but too expensive for it's limited scope

Pros

Creating and deploying videos is exceptionally easy. I love the "skins" you can use

Cons

Video is really all it does. If you want to do something other than video you need to incorporate other programs.

BE

Brian E.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

The Best of Video Email Marketing

We love BombBomb and use it regularly. It's great!

Pros

We changed to BombBomb from one of its competitors a few years back and absolutely love it. Being able to insert short videos as part of our e-mail marketing has increased our open rate, and helped us more effectively engage with those in our community. The software is easy to use, and has a number of tools to help create effective emails that help people engage.

Cons

Occasionally, we have an issue with font sizing being inconsistent between different paragraphs. To be fair, this may be our error rather than the software's issue.

JR

Juan Ramon A.

Real Estate, 10,001+ employees

Juan's The BombBomb

Overall, very smooth experience.

Pros

This product is very easy to use; I use it nearly everyday to send out prospecting videos and also to submit offers to other agents.

Cons

For a while I was stuck trying to figure out how to access all the videos I have recorded. But after some back & forth communication with customer support, I was able to log in and can now manage my recorded videos.

AM

Ashlynn M.

Marketing and Advertising, 10,001+ employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Okay but Inefficient

Pros

I like the concept of being able to send live videos to clients (as I am in a client facing Industry). I think the platform allows for individuals to add a personal touch to interactions and share visuals while communicating on the internet.

Cons

It wasn't intuitive; the chrome extension also would always sign you out, and I felt that bombbomb did not integrate well with our email server (gmail). It was easier to just log into bombbomb platform and work out of that system - which interrupted workflow. As a result, our company under utilized the product and we stopped using it all together due to lack of adoption.

LM

Leslie M.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

I LOVE BombBomb. I use it daily to thank my customers who visit my subdivision.

I get the ability to personally thank my clients. A video is much more personal than just an email. It also helps them to remember me!

Pros

It's easy to use. I've made it part of my process so I ALWAYS say "Thanks!" in person! I have also used it to reconnect with leads that have gone "cold".

Cons

I don't dislike anything about BombBomb. I've been using it for 6 months and it works like a charm.

TC

Tim C.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Bombbomb has been a terrific tool in my business. People are always amazed when I send a video!

It differentiates me from everyone else and it's a good way to enhance relationship building.

Pros

I like the entire platform. It's easy to use, has tons of very cool features everything is easy to find. The tech support team is wonderful too!

Cons

Sometimes the Bombbomb extension for Google Chrome gets a little squirrely and it takes up a lot of room on my gmail home page.

TS

Timothy S.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

BombBomb a need for todays market

It has been great, found it early on and not seen others like it

Pros

It is easy to use, has been incorporated to my CRM for ease of use. Great option for all my emails

Cons

When it was incorporated to my national CRM, some of the features I had did not port over

MM

Melissa M.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Great way to stand out

Pros

I like how I send email with video. Its a great way to stick out! You can customize your email and even had your logo.

Cons

What I like the least is that I cant add clients emails multiple times i can only do one at a time.

RH

Renee H.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great for Real Estate

This has been a great program to send short videos to Clients all throughout the home buying and selling process; we use it for an introduction, to explain what happens next, to explain inspections and appraisals, and to congratulate Clients on their closing.

Pros

BombBomb makes it easy to keep your face in front of your Clients during the entire home buying and selling process. This is great in a world where a lot of business communication is by email or via text message.

Cons

The drawback to BombBomb is that it's video, and people worry about what they look like on camera. It takes awhile to be comfortable on camera and to realize it's okay to be human.

JC

John C.

Real Estate, self-employed

Really good. Does what it sayd

Very satisfied. Solid product.

Pros

Leader in this space and always have great features

Cons

Competition is at a more friendly price point

Juli C.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Used other for 2+ years

BombBomb rocks!

Pros

Great way to create super easy videos for marketing, etc. Even has an app you can use on your phone.

Cons

Takes time to set up your templates but worth the time.

MS

Monika S.

Terrible customer service

Worst experience ever

Pros

Nothing at all. Customer service won't help you at all. Does the onboarding and you are on your own.

Cons

The customer service sucks. Will not set up an appointment to walk you thru anything. When I first signed up, someone did walk me thru. When I was ready to implement it and had specific questions no one would assist me. Was told to go look at the webinars. Well the webinars did not answer my specific questions or concerns. Tried to set up an appointment would not respond. Waste of money. I