Fortune 500 brands across 35+ countries use MoEngage to orchestrate their omnichannel campaigns. MoEngage has been featured on 2019 Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms for two consecutive years. Read the complimentary copy here - http://bit.ly/2GmKdr2
MoEngage Marketing Platform: MoEngage Marketing Platform helps businesses grow their customer lifetime value by driving onboarding, engagement, retention, and reactivation of abandoned users.
Marketers and product owners can use MoEngage to maintain customer profiles, segment them into relevant groups, and then engage them with personalized campaigns across channels.
Key features include:
1. Unified Customer Profile – At the heart of the platform is a comprehensive database that contains demographical, geographical, as well as behavioral data of customers across devices.
2. Segmentation – MoEngage allows for deep segmentation on the basis of the data discussed above. You can include unlimited AND/OR conditions to create nuanced segments, and define subsets to be excluded.
3. Campaigns – Campaigns can be run across channels like mobile push, web push, email, in-app messaging, on-site messaging, and SMS. You can also set webhooks-based integration with Google Display Network, Facebook Ads, Messenger, and WhatsApp for running retargeting campaigns. Campaigns can target specific segments, be triggered on specific customer action or based on a geo-fence, like being around a specific store.
4. Flows – Flows helps bring campaigns across multiple channels together. It lets you create and automate the customer journey and gives you real-time conversion data at each step of the way.
5. Personalized Product/Content Recommendations – You can suggest recommendations based on customers’ past behavior. This is done through a product catalog/content API and can range from suggesting similar products/content to complementary products.
6. User Management – You can provide/restrict access to specific campaigns for certain marketers/product managers based on their team and role, and enforce approval before certain crucial campaigns are launched.
MoEngage Analytics Platform: MoEngage Analytics helps marketers and product owners understand customer behavior, campaign performance, and product feature usage. This allows them to make informed decisions on their customer engagement and growth strategy.
The key features include:
1. Behavioral Trends – This gives you insights on customer behavior and lets you track KPIs such as daily active users, monthly active users, sales, revenue, etc. You can also use this feature to track the engagement driven by specific campaigns and find your most active/inactive customer segments.
2. Funnel Analysis – Define your funnel stages and conversion goals. Then visualize conversion rates and drop off at each stage. The reports you get here are “actionable”, which means you can identify customers who dropped off at a specific stage and target them instantly from the same chart – without having to switch to a different marketing automation tool.
3. Cohort Analysis – This gives you retention cohorts, so you can analyze trends to find out why customers leave your app. Paired with uninstall analysis, it helps you understand and avoid churn. You can also compare cohorts on the basis of return visits to measure and improve app stickiness.
4. Custom Dashboards: While we provide pre-built dashboards that cover most common metrics, you also have the option to create custom dashboards, based on your specific requirements.
5. Open Analytics: Some large enterprises already use data visualization tools like Tableau and Google Data Studio. To avoid adding yet another analytics tool to the mix, we provide open analytics for easy integration with these tools. This also gives our customers a much wider range of visualization options.
Software by MoEngagewww.moengage.com